ADP Workforce Now Reviews

4.2/5

• Industry: Consumer Services

Simple features

Reviewed on 30/08/2020

overall a good program and super user friendly. I've had people tell me they enjoy this more then the previous program we used.

Pros

easy to use features, end user friendly, creates easy recruitment, great outsourcing amazing appearance

Cons

customer service is a little lag and needs more features that's all the negative I've got on this one

Yuri
Yuri
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used for 1+ year

Workforcenow for productivity

Reviewed on 28/07/2019

It helped us to deal with HR matters effectively so that we could see everything with detailed info.

Pros

Customization with it is incredible. Reporting features add more value to the software and as well increases the productivity. Pricing is quite reasonable. Mobile version does really well unlike its peers.

Cons

Customer service should be upgraded. The software could be better integrated other platforms. I would like to see changes immediately because sometimes I have sign out and sign in to see changes.

Zoho People , Gusto and BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

It is more mobile accessible, PC dashboard is more user-friendly. Better human resource management.

Zoho People

Reasons for Switching to ADP Workforce Now

It provides better recruiting and HR outsourcing services. Besides prices are highly reasonable for the paid plans.
Rickie

Great for real time tracking

Reviewed on 06/06/2024

Very easy to use for payroll, time management, paid time off tracking. Prompt payment processing. Great system to use

Pros

Very easy interface with easy to use tools for hourly tracking, auditing and corrections.

Cons

No cons to report at this point in our use with this platform.

Marion

Issues with Reporting and Customer Support

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

I would strongly urge any user to make sure they are OK with the reports available. Don't take for granted that they can develop any report you may need. Also, If you are use to a personal support experience and find that necessary for your company this is not the right move for you.

Pros

I like the employee experience through workforce now. I love that my employees can manage their employee files on their own. Adding benefits, changing tax forms, changing contact info. Signing off on policy documents. this is all great and the reason I picked ADP.

Cons

My biggest issues are items that didn't even occur to me to check into. Customer reporting is a waste. I have yet to create a report that meets my expectations. Something as common as 401K audit reporting (which should be standard) has fallen below our expectations. And something as simple as a scheduled monthly birth date and anniversary date report has been difficult. After investing several hours of my own time I've just given up. Most recently I've tried to create a summary report from time cards and something as simple as wrapping notes is not possible. I expected more from a company as widely used as ADP. Even our CPA commented on issues with EOY reports from other clients.

Second issue is support. I was told I would have a dedicated support person to assist me if found I was not getting the needed attention from the support line. I emailed my dedicated support person within a few weeks because I was having a hard time resolving an issue. She promptly wrote me back stating she was no longer in that position, when I asked who was I received no response. I went back to my implementation specialist and she informed me that they no longer have that resource available to their clients. I was speaking to a third party and was told she had heard that about ADP from other clients. It sounded like they do this with all new clients. If that is true it's not cool at all! I've found support to be hit or miss. Making appointments has worked best for us, but not always.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Organized Economics Of Scale

Reviewed on 16/04/2024

In this Age of Enlightenment participatory economic decisions making leads to self actualization

Pros

Industrialization and automation backed capitalist are resourceful components in critical infrastructure Machine Learning

Cons

Miniaturization of computational abilities

TraeAnn

Not a good option for smaller companies

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Not great. Customer service is a joke without a dedicated service team, which you can only get by meeting a certain size threshold or paying roughly four times the monthly rate for basic service. They are constantly changing the theme/formatting of the website (at least twice a year), so you have to relearn things often.

Six months ago I had a call with them to explore adding the Applicant Tracking and Performance Management modules, and they ended up presenting me with the biggest suite possible without 12 other pieces I didn't need (which was going to increase our annual cost on the system by 3 times, or $40k). When asked to quote me on just the 2 modules I wanted, they literally said "what is your budget? that will help us determine the price." Very backwards approach.

Pros

Lots of customization in reporting and accesses

Cons

Very obvious that they acquired many pieces along the way - isn't a seamless product. For example, if you are building a report and search for "pay rate", three different options come up. Several updates (like employee state taxes) require you to make the change in multiple spots instead of changing it once and that cascading to all impacted areas.

Zarmin

Great for payroll

Reviewed on 05/06/2024

Great experience & we referred to our neighboring hand doctor

Great experience & we referred to our neighboring hand doctor

Pros

The payroll setup with so much ease. I used ADP while covering for the bookkeeper for company payroll

Cons

Nothing really because I did not come any issues

Tammy
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Pay at ease

Reviewed on 10/06/2024

Almost all of the companies I have worked uses ADP and from set up to everyday use is very simple in use.

Pros

Knowing the amount of my weekly pay is important

Cons

Nothing. ADP is organized and manageable to use

• Industry: Consumer Services

ADP review

Reviewed on 05/06/2024

It is great & I love using it on a daily basis

It is great & I love using it on a daily basis

Pros

That I can check everything in regards to my pay & automatically submit my vacation

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about ADP

Mac
  • Industry: Accounting

Great Payroll Software

Reviewed on 10/06/2024

Overall, this is a great software and I would highly recommend it for businesses of all sizes.

Pros

We used ADP for multiple years to process payroll payments to employees. It was a great software and super easy to use as a user. I could get all my tax info whenever I needed.

Cons

It was relatively expensive for the business, but that is to be expected.

Victoria

Has Potential to be Great, Makes Life Easier

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

Overall, like I said originally, this system does make life easier despite my many gripes. The user experience needs to be improved, and broken features should have a higher urgency to be fixed. I would recommend the product from a cost perspective if you are in the market for a PEO, but be patient. We considered Ultimate Software but the price was daunting. You get what you pay for.

Pros

Despite my less than stellar rating, this software does make life easier. I can't speak for the submitting of payroll aspect of the site (HR Professional myself), but I know that looking up payroll information, and having it available right away, is extremely helpful and organized. Your reps will alert you of any passed legislation that requires your business to take action. The learning platform allows employees in certain states to take classes when required (i.e. prevention of sexual harassment courses that are now required). You can report on essentially anything; there are pre-loaded reports in the system and you have the ability to create any number of custom reports. Making employee information updates , employment related and personal, is relatively easy and painless. Adding a new employee is a breeze, as is processing a termination. With this partnership, handbook builder is free and ordering the 5 in 1 posters is free for federal and all states. We do not use the system for PTO or document management so I cannot speak to that.

Cons

The ADP WFN site is getting better. The My Learning platform is terrible, I should note there have been improvements, but overall this site has a terrible user experience. We've had too many issues to count with employees finishing courses only for progress to be deleted. When writing the support team, sometimes it takes a full month to get resolution. The rehiring process has changed and now, in my opinion, it doesn't make much sense and they don't make it easy. Our business partners/reps are very personable, but requests require multiple follow ups before any resolution is found. There has been a lot of turnaround as well. In one year, we've received 4-5 different reps. The custom report builder is terrible, not user friendly. As a company, we have had many issues that effect our employees (W2 issues, benefits issues) and that does not sit well with anyone. Employees are constantly complaining that the system is terrible. Take that with a grain of salt, we know some people generally like to complain and can never be fully happy, HOWEVER, some claims are definitely founded. If I had to pick my ultimate least favorite thing about the system itself it would be the Compass/Task Manager on the home screen. Our rep has openly admitted that this feature does not work (no ETA on resolution from the IT team there) and we constantly have multiple urgent requests open from i9 required to be filled out to terms with missing documentation, all not true.

UKG Pro

Reasons for Switching to ADP Workforce Now

Price. We were already on the TotalSource platform on top of that, so the migration wasn't terribly trying.
Cody

ADP WFN Saves Money Without the White Glove Service

Reviewed on 31/10/2021

Overall despite the high about of struggle it takes to get up and running, ADP WFN is a very solid platform if your company seeks to integrate many functions all within a single platform, and wishes to take a somewhat "hands-off" approach to tasks. Payroll tax is automatically done by ADP, for instance. This platform may not be the most user-friendly, but it works and it's a very powerful tool once learned. Unless your company wants a true "white glove" experience, you can likely not to better for the price than ADP WFN.

Pros

ADP WFN covers all the bases for HR, tax, payroll, applicant tracking, timekeeping, and more. I would not say that ADP is the absolute best-in-class for any individual module, however, as a holistic package it's extremely powerful. The ADP WFN package is very price-competitive compared to other payroll software. The integrated nature of the platform (one stop shop) and longstanding, proven track record is what I would most recommend about ADP.

Cons

There are 2 large cons for ADP, however, these may be present with other platforms too. First is the initial onboarding and setup. I've onboarded ADP at 3 companies over the past decade, and it can be extremely hit or miss - it's entirely dependent on the ADP team you get. The timeline can also be much longer than one may think to start. Secondly, when problems come up, customer service is where things can tend to go awry. Again, it's completely dependent on the person you get. As a bit of advice, if you feel like a bad response was given, call right back and speak to a different person, you might end up with a great resolution.

Irene

ADP Workforce Now - not just for payroll anymore

Reviewed on 09/12/2021

The need for staff to go to their supervisor to get their PTO balance has been eliminated with the use of the self service portal. the staff feels more empowered to take control of their profiles with any updates they need to make.

Pros

We have changed finance managers 4 times in the last 5 years. For the periods of time that we had no finance manager, I was the person tasked with all things HR and payroll related. Let me tell you, this is outside of my normal workflow but I had to get my people paid. The software is straight forward, click and go, easy to use. Even for those of us that are not payroll or HR professionals. With the COVID hit, there was an added layer of complexity to entering payroll for those out sick. The ADP team did a wonderful job on providing resources and updating those resources often. there is online learning, on demand learning and always a friendly calm voice on the other end of the phone when a would frantically call for help. It's not just the software, it's the people behind it that make it all work smoothly. Tracking PTO is also a HUGE benefit to our employees. the days of " how much time off do I have ? " are long gone. We have encouraged all of our employees to use the self service portal for any changes to their profile thus cutting down on internal paperwork and the need for data entry. It's been a game changer for us.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about it. The communication via email is amazing and I always know what is going on with my processes.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Switching to ADP Workforce Now

ADP fulfilled more of the needs of the business.
Phillip
  • Industry: Veterinary

ADP User

Reviewed on 27/11/2020

My overall experience has been excellent. Their customer service is knowledgeable and skilled. I do not wait long when I need to reach them. They have been critical to my business navigating the COVID-19 crisis. I would have made countless blunders if not for their HR and accounting departments knowledge of the COVID guidelines and policies. Very impressed with ADP and will continue to use them in my office.

Pros

Everything is very seamless and contained. The tabs are self-explanatory and easy to navigate. You can gather all the info you need for an individual from the same page. Quick and easy to learn. Processes that can be cumbersome on other systems flow smoothly with ADP's system

Cons

I do not have any cons. Minor things that I wanted improved in the past have all been handled with periodic updates and patches.

Gusto and TriNet

Reasons for Switching to ADP Workforce Now

My business has used ADP for quite some time and I briefly considered other companies in late 2019. The COVID-19 assistance I received throughout 2020 from ADP has solidified my satisfaction and I am no longer entertaining offers from any other payroll company.
Carmel
  • Industry: Insurance

Very Easy to User Management System for Benefits & Payroll!

Reviewed on 08/10/2021

Overall ADP Workforce has been an instrumental tool in helping me stay in compliance with my business and also to keep my business records up to date! Extremely please with the software!

Pros

I love the fact even for single user business it is very innovative software that really streamlines my payroll needs. The support team is outstanding if I run into any issues I can always count on them for help! I also love the fact that I can manage my account remotely from my cell phone!

Cons

The price is rather high but I guess it comes with perks. ADP Workforce offers so many other features that is not available in other payroll software programs. I love the reporting features which helps me stay on top of my business.

UKG Pro

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

The software with Quickbooks was very complicated and hard to follow.

Reasons for Switching to ADP Workforce Now

The support team was amazing! The features in the product match my business needs better!
Cynthia
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

WFN Review 2018

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good.

PS: I miss being able to go to ADP...

Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good.

PS: I miss being able to go to ADP locations for "live" training. Especially for reporting! I know that the WFN reporting is very strong and I am not using to it's full ability. I am more of a hands on learner vs. webinars and learned a lot by attending ADP classes for training in THIS area in the past. (Hint, hint - Smile)

Pros

Love having everything on the same platform; payroll, benefits, T&A, and reporting. For the most part I love the ease of using the product. While updates are important to stay compliant and current with needs they create havoc with current setup.(growing pains!) I have been using ADP products since 1990 and this platform is by far the best and easiest to use. Love the training bites on the top of pages.

Cons

I only have cons with specific areas of WFN updates and not the overall WFN platform.
1. Time & Attendance - Current update of moving hours to payroll we lost that the function where the system will stop the import to payroll if there are exceptions and either make you acknowledge the exception or delete from the time card. Example: A manager approves a time off request for a closed pay period. The hours flow to the current pay period. Since it is just hours (because in wrong pay/time period) there are no dollars. When doing a payroll reconciliation we tie hours & dollars. When it's a company of 400 employees this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I'd rather be stopped and asked to note the exception before I can import.
2. There needs to be more flexibility with the restrictions within time and attendance. Example: We want to restrict an employee to only being able to swipe in 5 minutes before the start of their schedule. If they are 5 minutes late I don't want them restricted; they should be able to swipe in even if they are an hour late. (The old ETime allowed this and it was very helpful in controlling OT because employees had to immediately go to a manager to get permission to start or stay later than their scheduled time vs. seeing the next day when reviewing time cards)
3. Wage & Garnishment - Need easier reports to get what is needed

• Industry: Publishing
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

ADP is a great tool for businesses

Reviewed on 06/08/2019

Really happy overall.

Really happy overall.

Pros

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

Cons

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Workday HCM

Reasons for Choosing ADP Workforce Now

Workday is confusing and more expensive.

Workday HCM

Value and ease of use.
Joy
  • Industry: Environmental Services

ADP WFN is fantastic!

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

I've been using ADP WFN for just over a year now and I have to say, ADP has come a long way in a relatively short time. From its inception of online payroll processing under Pay eXpert, WFN is light years ahead of its predecessor. Most things are laid out in a logical fashion and are easy to use. The internal design team must have been laboring over the current incarnation and should be commended. It would be nice if there was a middle ground between Simple and Advanced Reporting and I understand there are improvements coming to the Notification Center. The SmartCompliance site is way easier than "the old days" of faxing in notices. There are still a few things that could be improved (like Annum & Reset Year value availability in Reporting for payroll-based accruals) and there are times when the client can definitely tell that the Client Support team is held to quotas and stats (or, maybe I periodically get a rep that isn't as invested in client success) but perseverance pays off & I can always get to a truly dedicated rep with comprehensive knowledge of systems & processes to help me troubleshoot issues. (ADP should really do more to keep those valued reps because they are the heart and soul of the company. Instead, I understand that there's an informal no-rehire policy in place, maybe to get a fresh perspective into the organization, but really the knowledge and wisdom from those years of service take years to develop. Bring back the former reps and ease up on the phone stat review. Do what's right and best for each caller!) The software, though, again, light years from whence it came. Loving the Employee Documents (the bulk upload process could be streamlined by naming convention protocols that automatically select EE's and apply categories.) Looking forward to seeing the new version of Predictive Analytics. One weak spot is performance review/management (surely ADP can acquire a company & incorporate a smooth process for clients.) Another weak spot is the inability to Deductions in Arrears for Managed By Benefits items. As a growing, dynamic company grown through acquisition, ADP WFN has been an invaluable partner in the process of managing our complexity for our employees.

Pros

Ease of use, logical layout, robust options.

Cons

Still, some client-facing things to be smoothed out.

Response from ADP

Joy - thanks for providing such a detailed and insightful review. As always, reach out if you need anything. [email protected]

Brian

Follows you wherever you go...

Reviewed on 25/04/2020

simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Pros

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Cons

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Mark

Overall the different components of the system work well together and are easy to use.

Reviewed on 25/07/2017

The system has easy to track timesheets, both the hours and the supervisor and employee approvals. This is important as a Government Contractor. Having a system that works as smoothly as this makes growing as a company much easier and limits the amount of staff that we have to hire to process the payroll and the HR functions. Having a customer support team for payroll questions and reporting questions helps greatly. I have always found ADP's reporting support staff the most knowledgeable about their department and have always given me great help.

Pros

The reporting system is is easier to use than other systems I have used in the past. Also, I like how the HR functions, employee service items, the payroll system, and the timesheet system flow well together. The reporting system makes it easy to run reports over several companies, for several years, and for active and terminated employees. I've used other popular payroll processors software which limited the reports to only 1 year at a time. I like how easy it is for employees to access their paystubs, access past w-2s, and make changes to some of their information. Having the view available for pay stubs and w-2s has cut down on phone calls. The payroll system is very easy to use. Recent upgrades have placed fields in a better arrangement for viewing several fields of an employee record at the same time. I find the timesheet system mostly easy to use for our employees.

Cons

There are too many, too frequent upgrades. I've experienced reports losing formatting during the upgrade and have to repair them or reach out to ADP to repair them. Also, there have been several periods of downtime hours this year where the system has crashed and almost all of these are following an upgrade. The security portion of the system can be a bit tricky and not very user friendly, although, some improvements have been made in recent upgrades. Also, the phone app for the timesheet system is a bit lacking in functionality, although, this too has seen some recent upgrades.

Sally

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances.

But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

Pros

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Cons

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use.

We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least.

Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Wil

Never in my wildest dreams

Reviewed on 28/08/2023

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the nightmare of working with this ‘company’. It’s like wrangling together children in the playground. The complete unprofessionalism that I have gotten by ADP workforce on the go. I Have requested year end documentation so I can continue my payroll with my new provider… it’s been over 6 bi-weekly payroll cycles and I’ve yet to receive them. I have a signed document from them CLOSING OUR ACCOUNT DATED BACK IN JULY, it’s now almost September and they were charging me. I’ve now had to take them to collection through my bank and lock them out of my account so no further withdrawals can happen. Can’t wait to wake up from this nightmare and spread the word that this so called company is just the absolute worst and I will make it a part time job to make sure I tell EVERYONE I can and the all the small businesses circles I run in… DO NOT USE ADP!!!

Virginia
  • Industry: Insurance

ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

Pros

ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Cons

The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

BambooHR

Cost and ease of use
Collin
Collin
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Leading Payroll Vendor for a Reason

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

This is a strong tool once the learning curve is overcome. I have used small, medium, and large payroll platforms and ADP is a true "One size fits all" platform and perhaps my vendor of choice. However, for that ideal fit, it will require diligent implementation and an understanding of the platform and it's features.

There are trade-offs: while startup companies such as Zenefits or Namely have a simple user interface and easy to navigate, they also come with system limitations and lack of support compared to the big companies. ADP is the opposite; sometimes quirky and difficult to find what you need, but a truly powerful system with a large support team ready to assist. Choose based on your priorities.

Pros

This is an extremely robust platform with extensive custom functionality. When properly configured and utilized, WorkforceNow can fit practically any business and payroll model, from small businesses to high volume, enterprise-level companies.

Service and Support are best in class and will walk you through anything. Tax filings, notice resolutions, and year-end processes are a breeze.

Solid tools and modules - Benefits, Reporting Suite, Onboarding, Time Tracking (But you'll pay for it).

Cons

ADP is a legacy company with legacy systems. Because they have been around for so long, some features seem to be "stacked" on from prior versions instead of given an entire overhaul. This can lead to an lack of intuitive UI and UX compared to younger systems like Workday.

Implementation team may give you an "out of the box" setup. May require diligent partnership in configuring to your specifications.

Pricing may not be as competitive as other vendors and module implementations can add up.

Kathryn
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

ADP Review

Reviewed on 16/02/2017

I have been using ADP in my current role since July 2016, this is my first exposure to ADP. I am in charge of payroll and employee data within ADP. The application takes a little getting used to but I do find it fairly user friendly. I took advantage of the online courses right away and got certified in HR/Payroll/Time and Attenance early one. This really help get a better understanding of the system. One area I have struggled with is Performance Management, specifically getting reviews up and running in ADP. The process is a bit disjointed. For those of us with no "programming" background, it would be more user friendly to have this all be one process. The process of building approval paths should be part of setting up the performance management module. I also found the training on this particular topic to have the same disjointed feeling. You have to take the workflow training and the performance management training and the figure out how to merge the information to get the module up and running. This is definitely an area I see that could use some improvment. In order to really make this a comprehensive platform, it needs to be user friendly and this is the one area I have encountered that is not. I have seen ADP make several enhancements over the last 7 months, I am holding out hope that this will be coming soon. One other area of minor concern is customer support. There is inconsistency on how knowledgeable the customer service representatives are. When I call in I never know if I am going to get the person who knows exactly how to help me, or can ask the right questions to figure out the best course of action. Or, if I am going to get the representative who seems to be lacking the basic understanding of ADP and how to address customer questions. End users rely on the voice at the other end of the line being the expert. When the representatives knowledge seems to be less than the end users, confidence in the product can erode.

Pros

Most transactions are easy and intuative. The "one stop shopping" for HR/Payroll needs. Availability of online training. Updated payroll dashboard is very helpful.

Cons

Performance Management is cumbersome to set up. I find the message center clumsy.