Zoho Desk

4.5 (2,141)
Superior customer service. Lasting experiences.

(2,141)
4.5/5
4.5/5
4.4/5
4.3/5

Shayla
Shayla
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great internal and customer communication

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

To keep tabs on the many ways in which people have reached out to us with questions about our bespoke products—email, phone, and even in-person—we have implemented a ticketing system in Zoho Desk. We have a long way to go until we fully integrate the system, but so far, what we've seen, we like what we see.

Pros

When it comes to managing a single or multiple businesses, ZohoDesk is the best option because of how easy it makes everything. There is a lot of flexibility and structure in the administration of the many divisions.

Cons

One possible drawback is that there is no desktop client. You still need a desktop app version, no matter how polished the webapp is. An additional minor tweak would be to enable the merging of requests by choosing all departments.

Christian
Christian
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A fantastic tool for answering customer queries

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

Questions about orders or invoices, tickets, and customer administration. We were able to streamline our operations with the support of Zoho desk's improved visibility, timeliness, and visibility into the resolution of open questions.

Pros

Managing a staff to answer client questions and navigating the system itself is a joy thanks to the system's simplicity, intuitiveness, and the extensive personalization choices provided by its automation and workflow features.

Cons

Getting help, including clear responses to my inquiries, has proven challenging. In my experience as a ticketing system manager, I have never encountered anything more irritating.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Pros

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out.

HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Cons

I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite.

After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly.

The company then sent me an invoice to pay for an annual subscription for Desk and Invoice. I was told multiple times that I could use it on my phone and on the web. It would led me open a timesheet and connect it to the Desk ticket. Nope. Not on the phone though I was told otherwise.

So far, everything does not work as advertised.

The support reps keep telling me that their integrations are in BETA.

BETA was never mentioned during any of the calls or email until it did NOT work as advertised. I even have screen shots of the word BETA on the screens.

I would not recommend this product and would put up an advisory on your website indicating that most of their “integrations” are in BETA.

I am further contacting my bank and the Attorney General for California.

I don’t pay for BETA software.

Is there another company that actually fulfills their sales pitches?

Anerlisa
Anerlisa
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Happy user, Zoho Desk has greatly improved our customer experience

Reviewed on 02/11/2023

Pros

I would first like to appreciate the most beautiful and fully designed dashboard, everything is crystal clear. Very simple to set up and use. Zoho Desk is customizable to your liking, this means it works for you, and you are certain of desirable results. The software is fairly priced, saves money. Customer care is a 10/10, very responsive and informative. It intergrates well with other Zoho products I use and this simplifies my work. Free version is a brilliant idea, I used this before and now I use the paid version. Tracking tickets and agents has never been this easy, I do this from the dashboard without any struggle

Cons

Zoho Desk is the best worldwide, none of the competitors beats this brilliant software. Kudos team

Emily
Emily
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

For managing tickets and tasks, Zoho Desk provides all I need

Reviewed on 02/08/2023

Maintain the things we offer by attending to the routine upkeep tasks that clients email us about. Provide a formal record of the work completed, and check to see that our employees are following through.

Pros

Setup and use are breezes. Whenever a new customer is added, a ticket is created and an email is sent to our staff. To stay on top of things at work, a dashboard is invaluable.

Cons

Zoho Desk can do the job, but it lacks the sophistication of other Service Desk software. The SaaS model requires you to take into account that the product's degree of customizability can be limiting at times.

Dnyanoba
Dnyanoba
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Zoho for Customer management

Reviewed on 07/03/2023

Overall we are enjoying with the Zoho desk features. We have configured it with our internal IT department for resolving ticketing of internal employees.

Pros

Software is very user friendly, dashboard for ticketings is very useful and on the top of that support from zoho is also very good and prompt.

Cons

Desktop application is not available and to get started with zoho desk need lot of modification in the computer system.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Desk

Zoho desk has multiple options and low cost of operation and aslo handles lot of tickets.

Freshdesk and Zendesk Suite
Tacho
Tacho

Zoho desk allows me to track all incoming requests and to convert website visitors to real...

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

A good-looking dashboard and customizable reports make a significant difference from other products I used. I am a visual man and it is very important for me to have a great visualized report.

Pros

The most valuable feature for me is the ability to create different tickets for customer's requests. After delegates the ticket to the specific team I am sure the customer will be served in high quality... The custom dashboard gives me the all information I need to make better decisions and to take any action if there is any significant problem.

Cons

I would like to have an opportunity to make more customization to web forms in the same way as Zoho CRM.

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Pros

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing.

It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk.

Powerful automation features.

Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day.

Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

Freshdesk and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

The Zoho CRM integration. Other tools require you to pay for an expensive Salesforce account, but Zoho Desk came as part of the Zoho One suite. I couldn't be happier with it.

Powerful ticketing system with lots of options.

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

We are using the system to log all customer faults making it easy to invoice for the time spent and also as a handy knowledge base for future reference.

Pros

I like the fact it is hosted online with all updates taken care of to save having to run our own internal systems. There are lots of options and even the free one can easily take care of a small helpdesk. The software can be accessed on line so is useful if you need to work from different locations. There are a lot of extra features you can easily add for only small incremental price increases if you need to expand as you grow.

Cons

Some of the features are not as simple to implement as they could be making a bit of a learning curve for new staff members.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

It had more of the features we need and we use other Zoho products so they link together quite easily.
Joseph
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Patch Management

Reviewed on 25/07/2023

To-date quite pleased with the product.

To-date quite pleased with the product.

Pros

Ease of distribution. Patch availability

Cons

No cons at present, still learning the system

NinjaOne

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

Currently I was just looking for a patch manager. I like the thought that if we decide to expand to other support items, there are options without having to purchase from another company.
Amit

Fully ticketing and best helpdesk application system - Great Value for Great Features

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Overall, I found the Zoho Desk user interface to be great. It's easy to navigate and create tickets, which saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good ticketing system.

Pros

We were looking for a ticketing solution that could help us manage customer enquiries, document and collaborate communication, as well as track and resolve customer issues. Zoho Desk is the perfect solution for our customer success team. It's integration with other Zoho products such as Contacts and Calendar, has really streamlined how we interact with our customers. Zoho Desk has a huge list of features, making it very configurable to our specific business needs. The price is very competitive, making it an excellent value.

Cons

It can be frustrating when we can't find the right functionality or how to implement it, so it would be helpful if advanced features were more accessible or if there were tips on how to use them. However, sometimes companies choose to only make these available at higher pricing tiers.

Salesforce Service Cloud, Freshdesk and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

I chose Zoho desk over these alternative products because it has all the features a user needs to create a ticketing system, organize and prioritize service tickets, easily track all tasks, create tickets, and respond to them fast. Zoho Desk is flexible, user-friendly, and efficiently tracks customers' history of support tickets. Zoho Desk supports various integrations, such as Jira Software, Google Workspace, Trello, Zoho CRM, Microsoft Teams, Zapier, Zoho Assist, Zoho Sales, and Slack.
Rahul

A Good ITSM tool - Zoho Desk

Reviewed on 10/02/2023

It helps in managing assets inventory, ticketing. It increase team efficiency to work with better trackability and meeting of SLA.

Pros

Zoho is great ITSM tool. It helps us in manage Assets inventory, ticketing over cloud. It is easy to implement, automate and customizable. It have knowledge base, where you can manage your common IT issues related docs or policies and shared within the team. Reports and statistics are quite good related to others. Announcement feature is also good, where you can announce any IT related maintained or downtime to the organization.

Cons

Price is quite high. Zoho have some standard field names with specific values, which can't be deleted or renamed, you have to create again as per your requirement, which creates duplicity. Also there is delay in automated mail alerts.

GLPi and JIRA Service Management

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

Its having good UI and also customizable as per your requirement to an great extent.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Zoho Desk, a great tool within the Zoho One platform

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

All issues related with our hardware and software are logged and tracked byt creating tickets. Customers can follow-up tickets themselves, and issues that come back often can be moved to a knowledge base (some kind of FAQ) to lower the support load. It has good features to divide tickets between our products and departments.

Pros

Does not involve a lot of configuration to start with, and it is rather easy to add functions when required. It does not take a lot of user training for colleagues to get started (more or less self-explaining)

Cons

It offers a customer portal, but the design of that portal cannot be matched with the "house style" guidelines of the company

Gerardo

Very easy of use and immediately documentations.

Reviewed on 09/06/2023

We are happy because we also use Zoho CRM and then we have all the end users' info in one place. We can check all the tracking since the lead born and how we attended each customer, including help desk ticketing.

Pros

The replies that we receive from the end users are immediately registered on the tickets without need of wait a couple minutes or press F5 to update the page.

Cons

The conversations navigation. You have to scroll down to check the previous documentations and it gets some difficult to do because there are other help desk brands that allows you to change from one description to another by clicking on a button without need of scroll down.

Mercedes
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Helpdesk internal ticketing system - life changing!

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

Our business has found that Zoho Desk has even more functionality than we thought. We are able to add several departments to make our work much more efficient thanks to Zoho desk!

Pros

We have started using Zoho desk and love it. It has way more functionality than SysAid and is way cheaper!

Cons

My only complaint about the software is that it is kind of difficult to set up initially.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Desk

SysAid is not as flexible as we need our ticketing software to be, our annual fee was approaching, and we figured that we needed to go ahead and make the move to something more robust.

SysAid

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

The cost was much higher with Salesforce and was also not nearly as robust.
Gerard
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Zoho Desk for Small Business

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

Have used a trial under a different company test name.
A really excellent product.
Still learning.

Have used a trial under a different company test name.
A really excellent product.
Still learning.

Pros

We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead.
While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Cons

Probably too many options available.
A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

HubSpot Service Hub

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

Had a lot of exposure to the CRM. Comfortable with the product
Alex
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A really good product, complete and easy to use.

Reviewed on 25/05/2023

For our company our customers are the most precious asset, and their satisfaction is an extremely important aspect for us in which we work daily to maintain and even increase it as much as possible, we implement new techniques to favor customer relationships and generate trust and an overall exceptional experience while they are using our services, It is here where Zoho Desk takes the place and plays an important role because thanks to its implementation, we managed to improve response times to their requests, customer service agents can view and manage tickets more efficiently and easily, which has allowed us to respond to their queries quickly and effectively; This has undoubtedly led to a significant increase of approximately 40% in their satisfaction, we have really benefited from the use of Zohk Desk.

Pros

The UI is intuitive and has a great design, it is organized and very well defined which allows us to easily find what we are looking for, it is easy to use, it offers a set of tools that allow us to consolidate the support and customer service processes, the process to create and customize tickets as well as to add agents is easy, Zoho Desk is omnichannel which allows us to have different channels that facilitate and encourage communication with customers (we can communicate by chat, email, phone calls among others), Z. desk allows us to collaborate and converge between teams from different business functional areas in ticket management as required by the area involved to promote its evolution and closure. Desk allows us to collaborate and converge between teams from different functional areas of business in the management of tickets as required by the intervention of the area involved to promote their evolution and closure. The self-service function of Zoho Desk can offer customers useful tools and information so they can find answers to their questions and concerns by themselves and immediately, it integrates very well with other tools of daily use in the development of our business activities.

Cons

Really have been very minimal and exporadic the details that we have had when using this software, that in a general context can occur with any tool in which many factors can incudir many factors, so I have nothing negative to share, just highlight its effectiveness, efficiency and good performance.

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 22/07/2018

Pros

Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time .

Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their customers with instruments that expansion operator profitability and examination and reports that empower supervisors to discover enter issues in specialist exhibitions so they can enhance their administration also settle on keen business choices. Clients can likewise profit by Zoho Desk as the product enables them to discover convenient and important help without going too far.

With Zoho Desk, organizations furnish their help groups with the best devices, various help channels, and assignment computerization so they can convey brisk and responsive help to their customers. This assistance work area stage assembles representatives from different divisions and engage them to give their clients an extremely brought together client benefit involvement.

This administration totally supplanted the method of association with email, telephone calls, visits, informal communication stages on a solitary stage. This totally disentangles the way toward getting a demand for client bolster, due to this we have turned out to be speedier to serve our clients. What's more, clients can gather tickets in their local dialects, since such an open door is available. Incorporation Zoho Desk with Zoho CRM was a standout amongst other things that we finished for the current year. Reconciliation was speedy and effortlessly. Two administrations are just made for each other and have great reconciliation. The help group is basically incredible. Much obliged to all the folks who helped us with incorporation and did everything in the most brief conceivable time. Coincidentally, they are neighborly and active - it's pleasant to manage the expert.

Cons

Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs.

We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate spam. It would likewise be decent if the designers included programmed arranging of spam. A few associates grumbled that the interpretation into different dialects isn't great. We utilize the English form, so we don't have such issues.

There are a couple of things around detailing that still need taking a shot at, my primary complain being 'business hours'. You can set up business hours (the long periods of the day/week you're open as a business) anyway when you attempt and report in view of this control, it doesn't work… So we have a report for normal and aggregate reaction times however it incorporates over-night and end of the week's into these numbers influencing it to seem as though we are extremely moderate at reacting!

Priyanshu

My experience with Zoho Desk

Reviewed on 06/03/2023

Zoho Desk is a solid customer service software option that offers a range of features and customization options. However, businesses should carefully evaluate their needs and compare Zoho Desk to other options to determine if it is the right fit for them.

Pros

Desk has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for both agents and administrators to navigate.It offers support for multiple communication channels, including email, phone, social media, and more, allowing businesses to manage customer interactions from a centralized platform.It offers a variety of customization options, allowing businesses to tailor the platform to their specific needs.It offers automation features that help businesses save time and streamline their customer service processes.It provides detailed analytics and reports, allowing businesses to track and analyze their customer service performance.

Cons

Zoho Desk offers limited integrations with other software and tools, which can be a drawback for businesses that rely on multiple platforms.Some users have reported that Zoho Desk lacks some of the more advanced features offered by other customer service software platforms.The mobile app does not offer as many customization options as the desktop version, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on mobile devices.While Zoho Desk offers a free version, businesses that require more advanced features may find the pricing to be on the higher side compared to some other customer service software options.

Julio
Julio
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Everything runs on Zoho Desk

Reviewed on 06/02/2023

The entire company uses Zoho Desk to manage our daily processes and report on our projects. We track our daily records with all the basic modules such as Contacts, Accounts and Transactions. We have customized most of these modules to better reflect our own internal processes, as this is easy to do in Zoho Desk. The built-in reporting features allow us to easily customize reports the way we want, giving us excellent business insights.

Pros

The reporting feature is very good. Similarly, the ability to create custom "views" in our module log gave us greater insight into key data stored in Zoho Desk. Integration with other Zoho applications is critical for us, and Zoho Desk acts as a hub for project tracking, communication and task tracking for our team. Most, if not all other Zoho applications are natively integrated with Zoho Desk. Zoho Desk is highly customizable. Zoho Desk is a must-have for anyone using the rest of the Zoho Desk platform. In addition, it acts as a tightly integrated hub with other Zoho applications. Making it the only Zoho application where our project users can log in to check emails, tasks, deal status, etc. on a daily basis. As administrators, it is critical that we optimize the way we configure Zoho Desk to provide the most useful information to our users while requiring the least amount of data entry from them.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say anything negative about Zoho Desk. One last thing to add is that Zoho Desk has so many features that it is difficult to configure each one to optimize our team's success. It is important to use the features that best reflect our company's internal processes. Integrate with Zoho Social or other social networking tools. This may be due to my lack of effort to make better use of this existing functionality. I would say some UI improvements, although this feature works with the upcoming canvas generator.

Bernice

Zoho Desk makes your customers covered 24/7

Reviewed on 21/07/2023

Pros

The dashboard is beautiful, takes less time to try figure out the features. It’s user friendly is something I like, I dislike those tools with very complicated processes and Zoho Desk is definitely the best with very simple and clear language. Easily customizable to fit your needs. Zoho Desk has really helped us to answer clients queries on time and this has greatly and positively impacted our productivity. When a customer is happy with the services he or she will refer others and we could be more happier with Zoho Desk. Live chat feature helps us answer and sort queries in real time. Fairly priced compared to similar tools. Free plan is very thoughtful and you can always start with this as your progress to the paid version for more features. Ticket creation is fast and easy. Zoho Desk integrates well with other Zoho products

Cons

I have had the best 2 years of use. Zoho Desk has greatly contributed to our organizations growth. Give it a try and see your growth kick off

David
David
  • Industry: Semiconductors
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Provides the customer with a dynamic and personalized service

Reviewed on 25/09/2022

This is a solution that provides our customers with the most effective and personalized attention. It has facilitated and improved the complex work of customer service, making it a much simpler, proactive and productive process.

Pros

It has an excellent interface, easy to use, with a design that is quite intuitive and works well in almost any browser. It is configurable, which allows us to adapt it to our ever changing needs. It has an effective real-time chat for instant communication with customers. Provide real-time support to your customers and proactively initiate chats with your website visitors.

Cons

When you first start using it, it is a bit confusing to set up initially and takes a long time to set up integrations with your other services.

Waleed
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

An ideal setting in which to deliver outstanding customer service.

Reviewed on 22/03/2022

Zoho Desk helps businesses organize their affairs, manage customer interactions, and structure their way of dealing with customers. Our support agents can readily get information and answers from the customisable knowledge base within Zoho Desk. We employed a reporting tool to have a better understanding of our support desk and future difficulties.

Pros

ZohoDesk is a cost-effective customer support platform with configurable analytics and the flexibility to interface with a wide range of third-party solutions. This includes but is not limited to very efficient customization options to get the most out of the system. Zoho Desk's user panel allows you to make phone calls, track client emails, get team and process reports, and create final reports. entire. Zoho Desk also allows consumers to view their tickets, which increases openness and allows me to see all requests from firms in one place.

Cons

So far, the platform's functionalities have all been quite beneficial and simple to set up. Other platform integrations operate well and are self-configurable. Calls by dial number or user may be delayed due to the large amount of records. As a result, you can make calls with distinct or inaccurate requests.

Oliver
Oliver
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easily deployable software that relates closely with our customers management needs.

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

User-friendly and reliable software. My experience so far is great and I would recommend it.

Pros

A lot has been said about Zoho Desk but my experience is outstandingly genuine and worth sharing. Zoho gives live performance which is a big achievement for us. We are able to keep track of customers needs and satisfaction in real time. Adjustment is therefore effected immediately where need be. Apart from real time engagement, Zoho is quite affordable. With the much Zoho helps in achieving, it is worth our money and time over and over again. Other benefits of using Zoho Desk are, ease of customization, integration and implementation. Zoho is the real deal.

Cons

For the longest time I have used Zoho Desk, I have no complaints. Neither do anyone in my team. I only feel the greatness of it.

Leonard
  • Industry: Accounting

Easy to use, but not enough features

Reviewed on 03/07/2018

Pros

Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

Cons

There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.