ShippingEasy

4.9/5

Bryan
Bryan
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Such a huge fan of Shipping Easy, they do exactly what they promise.

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

I get my shipping done quickly and reliably every single day regardless of which storefront, which carrier and which destination.

Pros

I run 2 distinct Shopify stores and my amazon marketplace, all from my single dashboard. We ship many thousands of packages domestically and internationally using UPS, DHL and USPS. I've personally used Shipping Easy every single work day since I signed up 6 years ago! I'm so impressed with how they have grown while continuing to put their customers first. I simply can't imagine starting an e-commerce business without them.

Cons

Ha! Must be a trick question! So trick answer. Honestly, over the years any shortcomings or hiccups that I've pointed out have been quickly and thoughtfully resolved.

ashley

Great product!

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Great!

Great!

Pros

Easy to use, integrates with my purchasing software.

Cons

lots of features that are helpful but I just don't always know how to use.

Reasons for Choosing ShippingEasy

This is integrated with our purchasing software so I don't have to hand key all addresses and makes it easier.

JOHN

Fine service for what they offer.

Reviewed on 09/08/2018

Overall experience is good. For the price, the services and features are good. Overall, my experience with customer service is that they are pretty helpful. We have been trying to get a feature running for days, and through focus and ingenuity, Melody was able to get it running after a few different attempts with us today.

Pros

Clean design, runs fast, overall offered more than our last software, offered a pretty good introductory discount at the time, easily synced with 3 of our sales avenues at first, customer service is usually pretty fast to respond when contacted

Cons

There is at times disconnect with the different stores leading to problems we did not have with another service. I do not always know where the break down is, but shippingeasy won't always connect with eBay or our website. There were unexplained orders that were not ours for items we have never sold that showed up in our shippingeasy account more than once. I have not noticed development of shippingeasy since we first started using. There is a forum page to request development and features, and I do not believe there is any customer requested development done. I would like to know that something "in the pipeline" or "in progress" is actually progressing at all and not simply lip service.

MaryJo
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

GREAT Service provider.. they care about the little guy!

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

Great service every time. We use this program for many features, including inventory and email marketing.

Pros

Easy to use.
Easy to get customer service and technical help.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me with email marketing.. really made it work.

Cons

I have nothing to note that can be improved.

Blair
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great features, easy to use, helpful support

Reviewed on 28/05/2020

Pros

ShippingEasy has provided all the features and resources we need to grow our business efficiently.

Cons

It would be helpful to add features that can more efficiently handle orders that need to be re-shipped after issues such as 'returned to sender', damage, or fulfillment errors. This would mean having the option to automatically send notifications to customers and update orders in Shopify.

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy offered essential features that other products lacked. Their sales and support staff were attentive and helpful.
Christina

Incredible Service

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Pros

I love that it is user friendly and Shipping Easy strives to ensure its users have the access to help when needed. Super prompt and efficient.

Cons

I am not a techy person so sometimes I dont always know how to fix an issue, HOWEVER the chat feature is amazing for this!

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

The ease and support and Lularoe integration!
Denise

Outstanding customer focus

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

Efficiency in purchasing shipping labels from multiple sources. Multiple platform integration. Soon, inventory management and forecasting.

Pros

They are making upgrades and enhancements that actual improve the software and save me time. It’s apparent that they care and know first hand what I need as a business.

Cons

Nothing. I really can’t think of one con.

Rachael

Shipping Easy Review

Reviewed on 03/06/2019

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Pros

quick and easy to use daily, great compatibility

Cons

A bit of a learning curve, not the cheapest software there is

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

better layout, was the same monthly cost as Stamps.com, Stamps is now cheaper per month
Lori

Customer Service

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

Shipping easy has been easy to use and customer service has been great. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your help

Pros

I love that its integrated with Lularoe and Bless making it easy to ship.

Cons

Tax info was hard to find on my own, but thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], in a few minutes he had it figured out and I was able to print.

Roger

The sales call I'm glad I answered!

Reviewed on 28/01/2020

you can ship USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS from one screen.

you can ship USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS from one screen.

Pros

Co reps did whatever it took to get me running. Had a printing issue today, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a great job getting me back in business.

Cons

I wish it worked better on Zebra printers with a Mac.

ActionShip

Reasons for Switching to ShippingEasy

Shipping Easy had very proactive support, and they were determined to get me started.
Meydad
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent solution for our business model

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Pros

If your company ships around 2,000-3,000 packages monthly, this is the software for you.

Cons

The reports section could be a bit confusing. I wish there were a few more features.

Veronica

Excellent Shipping App

Reviewed on 17/11/2019

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Pros

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Cons

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

More Affordable.
Tanya

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all...

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Pros

What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Cons

The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Jessica
  • Industry: Cosmetics

ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior

Reviewed on 09/01/2020

Pros

Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

Cons

There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

Roland
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Simple and effective way to ship and track productsj.

Reviewed on 06/12/2022

Was very easy to set up and install.

Was very easy to set up and install.

Pros

Easy setup and use played a major factor in selecting this product for our customer to use on their website. They were able to hit the ground running once we showed them basics.

Cons

As of right now there have not been any issues with this product from our client.

Shippo

Shippo
jasmin

Easy to use software with a caring team

Reviewed on 23/08/2019

overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Pros

I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Cons

so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

better pricing
Debbie

ShippingEasy from a Person who is not techie

Reviewed on 02/02/2023

Helps streamline the shipping process for e-commerce businesses, simplifying and saving time on the shipping process. Provides access to discounted shipping rates for businesses, which can lead to significant cost savings. Automated shipping processes help ensure accuracy and timely delivery of products, improving customer satisfaction. It provides real-time tracking information of shipments, so businesses can keep an eye on their delivery status. It has a powerful, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage a variety of tasks related to shipping. It offers integrated shipping solutions that connect with online stores and other e-commerce platforms. It allows businesses to customize shipping labels and invoices, creating a professional and personalized experience for customers. It provides a range of features that can be used to optimize shipping operations, such as batch shipping and order routing. ShippingEasy helps to reduce the time and costs associated with order fulfillment by providing integrated shipping solutions, such as discounted shipping rates, streamlined order management and automated shipping label creation. It also helps to improve customer service by providing real-time tracking and delivery updates. Additionally, ShippingEasy offers analytics and reporting tools to help businesses better understand their shipping data, enabling them to make better decisions and optimize operations. Finally, ShippingEasy is a cloud-based system

Pros

Affordable pricing plansCustomization optionsTailored plans for businesses of all sizesAbility to track shipmentsIntegration with many popular e-commerce platforms

Cons

Limited carrier optionsNo access to international shippingNo international shipping insurance optionsLimited customer support options

Theo

ShippingEasy is ideal for small to medium e-commerce businesses

Reviewed on 04/12/2021

In the old days I would use USPS Click N Ship, eBay Labels and PayPal Labels. Now I use ShippingEasy 95% of the time, occasionally

Pros

ShippingEasy allows me to easily print FedEx, UPS and USPS labels for my website and eBay Store, and to create labels for my other business shipments. It offers excellent USPS discounts and integrates my FedEx account discounts. It also allows me to ship UPS at discounted rates despite not having an account.

Cons

3 small gripes: 1) they don't currently offer 24/7/365 live support which would be nice. 2) when UPS or USPS determines you underpaid for labels, they deduct your account without notice so if you want to contest their adjustments, you have to find them yourself in a timely manner. Otherwise, too bad. 3) their USPS Priority Mail discount is not quite as good as eBay's.

Paula
  • Industry: Maritime

Easy Peasy, even when you need help

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

The flow and speed of shipping our products has dramatically improved since using ShippingEasy. This has saved countless hours and greatly reduce frustration levels.

Pros

The speed and ease of using all the program components, up to and including individualized help to solve any problems.

Cons

Offline options would be wonderful for times internet access is not possible

Melissa

Shipping Easy Delivers A+ Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

Pros

Shipping Easy provides an excellent interface and product.
They allow users to have a range of plans to choose from ranging from free to several tiers of paid to give users the flexibility to choose what they need for their business.
They also allow users to upgrade and downgrade to different plans throughout the year depending on volume changes.

The software is extremely stable and the only time in 3 years that I had a problem, my customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. was very professional, diligent and fast to respond when solving my issue.

Cons

I really cannot think of an issue in my 3+ year experience with shipping easy.
I am very happy with the products and services.

Melvin S

Saves so much time and is so easy.

Reviewed on 22/12/2016

Before using ShippingEasy, I was using another offline inventory management software. I had to manually enter the details of every order into the software, or if able, use an .xml file and import. Then I had to manually add the information on the USPS website and ship from there. Sometimes the address would mess up and I have to start all over again. Sometimes the page would error out and have to start over again. Other times I would accidentally hit the back button and have to start all over again. Needless to say, this was very frustrating and time-consuming. It would take me at least three to four hours on very busy days to get everything entered, paid and printed.

I saw an advertisement for ShippingEasy on the Amazon seller site and decided to take a look. I didn't think this kind of shipping site would be for a small seller like me, but they take businesses of all sizes. I started the trial and instantly fell in love. What used to take hours took minutes. You can easily check multiple orders to batch process and boom, you've just done thirty orders in a few clicks.

The label options also save time and money. Right now I mostly use the combination option, which has the packing slip and shipping label on the same page. So, you don't have to match up the shipping label with the receipt or waste paper printing out two different things.

Support is also very helpful and responsive whenever there is an issue. I should note that I've had the service for over one year and have only needed to contact support about three times for minor issues. I've never had issues with the site being down or shipping not working, so that's obviously a very good thing.

The best thing is probably that you are able to get discounted rates through them which makes it easier to make a profit. Even though I don't ship tens of thousands of packages a year, I can still get the discounted rates as if I did. I've nothing but good things to say about ShippingEasy and strongly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a way to cut down on wasting time preparing shipping.

Pros

Ease of use and discounts on shipping.

Cons

No cons here.

SHELLI

Love It!

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

Pros

It's fairly simple to set up and implement, but the most benefit comes from their customer service. They've assisted me with any issue that came up on setup, even so far as to troubleshooting hardware from another company. Customer service is key!

Cons

It can be technically difficult initially to set up, but as long as you call or use the great chat feature to ask for assistance, customer service will get it fixed in no time. In my case, they asked for permission to "control" my desktop and did the setup for me.

Kristy

Excellent Product Software

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

I have loved using ShippingEasy. The software is awesome. The company is on top of issues and the best thing about them is their fantastic customer service. They will walk you through any issue you may have.

Pros

Software that is user friendly is very important to me. Also, I love that you can track the company's postage and orders over time.

Cons

I don't use all the features that ShippingEasy provides so some of the information on my screen is irrelevant.

Enrique
  • Industry: Food Production

Emma's Commanding Yet Gentle and Calming Voice Presence

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

Shipping Easy is not easy to learn. I had to make three calls to figure out items such as mapping fields??? Manual upload of CSV files??? I'm able to manually edit my orders now (I have less than 10). Will I have to go through this every time I have special requests?

Pros

The ability to custom create labels and boxes is amazing. I also like the ability to cancel and refund the funds for editing or cancelling labels immediately. The full list of features is deep and can make my shipping tasks easier, once I am able to delve further into the list of features. Which leads me to the next topic:

Cons

Shipping Easy is burdensome and difficult to navigate. The features are extremely technical and require a crash course to navigate. I do realize the shipping world is chock filled with options from different carriers, but Shipping Easy does its customers no favors by also overwhelming the client with SO MANY OPTIONS. Luckily, I am very proficient in systems navigation, yet I felt myself becoming frustrated by the sheer complexity of Shipping Easy's software. My CSRs calm, collected, the gentle and soothing voice was essential in keeping me centered, focused and after an extensive amount of time on the phone, we were able to fix the issue! Thank you for your outstanding interpersonal customer service skills, your empathy, and steadfast and even keel temperament in dealing with frustrated clients and helping us cross the finish line. Shipping Easy has a gem in Emma!

Randy

ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

I tell as many people as possible how wonderful the customer service is. They are always so friendly and even more helpful

Pros

It's very easy to navigate, you can work from anywhere.

Cons

I would love to see an app or have it easier to you use on your phone.