HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM

Everything you need to sell in one integrated suite

4.5/5 (2480 reviews)
Shawn H.

HubSpot Over Everything Else

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

Once you get to know your way around the CRM with all the functionality it's really easy to use. Take time to get training on all of the functionality and HubSpot does a good job with their training staff.

Pros

It's easy to keep track of everything in the sales pipeline like the last conversations you or another rep has had with a prospect or client, how many times you've followed up and to determine what work still needs to be done.

Cons

It very rarely can be glitchy but when it is, it can be annoying. There are a lot of duplicate contacts that are in the CRM that confuses things a bit but they get cleared out then you'll have another batch to take care of.

Stefano C.

Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on.

Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag.

If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Pros

Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors.

HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits).

On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not.

There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature.

One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Yann I.
Industry: Online Media
Company size: Self Employed

The CRM tool for businesses of all kinds (and sizes)!

Reviewed on 26/10/2019

I've been hugely impressed and satisfied by what HubSpot CRM brings to the table — and I think that, in terms of features and how I use the tool, I've barely been scratching the surface.

In my opinion, having a CRM tool is key for businesses of all kinds and sizes — from the one-person, solopreneur type, to the bigger company.

The fact that HubSpot CRM comes with a smartphone app too makes it super-easy for you to keep track and take care of business even when you're on the move, and to make sure you and your team are on the same wavelength.

I've used a couple of different CRM tools in the past and have to admit that now that I've been using HubSpot CRM, I don't see myself changing nor even just looking for another CRM solution anytime soon.

Pros

Before HubSpot CRM, I had been using a couple of different Customer Relationship Management tools. However, I always found that there was something missing...

Now that I've found and have been using HubSpot CRM, I understand what the "fuss" was all about!

It's kind of crazy to see the wide array of features this tool gives you access to free of charge — while other tools ask you to pay a subscription for a smaller number of features.

Here's what I like about HubSpot CRM:

— overall interface and UX

— unlimited users and 1 million contacts that can be added to the CRM (I used to use a tool which started charging me for 200+ contacts)

— smartphone app to keep track of things and take care of business on the go

— customization power of things like the sales pipeline, deals, and contacts

— task reminders (for me, this is a big one!)

— integration with a bunch of apps and tools like Slack, WordPress, Google Calendar, Zoom, MailChimp and Stripe

All for F-R-E-E!

Cons

While HubSpot CRM does have an impressive selection of features, they can come across as a little overwhelming at first.

Because of this, it may take you a moment before you're able to navigate the "ecosystem" in a smooth way...but once you do, I'm not sure there will be any turning back!

Missy S.
Industry: Computer Software

Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Cons

A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

Ian P.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Best CRM Hands Down

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

HubSpot CRM is the absolute best sales tool on the market....and it's not particularly close. I've, unfortunately, worked for companies that use other, clunky CRMs, making it so much harder to do my job. Whether it's reporting, pipeline management, or simply contacting a client or prospect, HubSpot gives you all the tools, and then some, to crush your sales goals.

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic, making for a simple, hit-the-ground-running kind of user experience. I also really enjoy the use of reporting dashboards and report builder. This helps me evaluate deal activity on a detailed, property based level that helps improve our sales abilities.

Cons

No cons really. In my 3.5 years of using HubSpot, I've yet to hit a speed bump or find something that impedes my ability to manage and sell.

Travis S.
Industry: Consumer Goods

User Friendly, Easy to use for Sales Growth

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

We are becoming far more effective as a sales team with activity and internal organization. We have a system that tells us who to contact, when, and in regard to what. HubSpot CRM is the most important piece of software that our company has and we couldn't go one day without it.

Pros

Easy for all users to understand and use, but can be customized if needed. The contact timeline and deal filters are my favorite features of the CRM.

Cons

There are no downfalls of HubSpot CRM. It is so easy to use, and can be used as out of box or customized to your needs. It's truly a great solution and one of the best CRM's in the world.

Marygrace R.
Industry: Research

Great customer service and worth the value

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Pros

Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference.

The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software.

I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out.

The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly.

It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Cons

I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer.

Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own.

Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates.

There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Laci C.
Industry: Internet

An Overly Honest Review

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Overall, Hubspot is an incredible software with more to offer than I originally thought possible in one system. While there's a lot of room for improvement, they make weekly updates to software. It's continually growing and getting better and it was already very impressive. I have become the cheerleader in my company for Hubspot and if they were a football team, they'd be the team that consistently beats their more talented rivals but doesn't always score against the easy wins. It's frustrating but knowing their talent and that they're truly better than that, you realize that they'll figure it out sooner or later. Go team, go!

Pros

I like the overall ease of use within Hubspot. Tasks like building a landing page or setting up an automation workflow are not longer complicated pieces of code. They're truly user friendly to build, change, and report on. There are so many resources to help you if you do get stuck on anything. Between the blogs, learning academy, ask the community, and actual support... you can find the answer to any question. Sometimes the answer is simply that it cannot be done and then you're prompted to leave your idea in the community to vote on. This feature is another one that I appreciate a lot as we've been told that the communities top voted ideas are the ones the engineers work to bring to light first. If this is true or not is unknown by me, but I do greatly like the idea.

Cons

Hubspot is a wonderful software however, the worst headache a user will have is Hubspot missing many key and often basic features regardless of the level you purchase. They simply don't exist. A couple examples, you cannot schedule reoccurring tasks. This means if you have daily Tasks that you want to add to your Task Queues (another absolute favorite feature) you will have to manually add each daily task. Tasks also don't sync to your Google Calendar. The Conversation Inbox is their most limited feature in my opinion. This is meant to serve as your email system however there are so many holes in it that we were not able to navigate away from our existing email platform. You cannot have folders or multiple inboxes in the same view unless they are the default folders. You cannot make your own at this time. You have to manually add your signature if you are working from the inbox but it will automatically populate if you are working from a contact's page. Hubspot form submission notifications come into your separate email platform visually appealing and easy to read, however this email does not show up on the contacts timeline but instead the information gather is presented in a hard to find expandable note that is not user friendly. More so that pretty Hubspot email does come into Hubspot, it just gets automatically marked as spam due to Hubspots none-changeable rule that anything coming from [email protected] gets marked as spam.

Vishnu S.
Company size: 10,001+ Employees

Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pros

Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Cons

Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

Josh B.
Industry: Sports

Great free tools, with great additions in Sales Starter

Reviewed on 18/08/2019

Using Sequences has saved a huge amount of time when it comes to following up leads. We can set an automated sequence of 5 personalised emails to send at different times if that customer doesn't get back in touch with us. This has increased our sales success and potential for sales, whilst saving time due to the automated process. The free knowledge transfer and recommendations from HubSpot are also really influential, especially for inbound marketing.

Pros

Keeping track of the customers that we deal with is the best thing in Hubspot for us. Each customer has a contact card created where we can add all their details, but also customise our own fields like the product prospects we have (what we are trying to sell to them), then the products they have bought (hopefully). This helps us to better understand our clients and keep on top of current users and potentials. In the Sales Starter, being able to use sequences saves a huge amount of time with email follow ups and has lead to more sales as it can automate different messages going back out to the customers if they don't reply.

Cons

The full integration with calendars and email is simple if you have a Gmail account, but is trickier if you have independant emails. We can get our emails synced up and use the Outlook integration well, but you can only get the Calendar integration to work if you create a full Gmail account.

Industry: Retail

Most nimble CRM platform on the market

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

- Has standardized our data collection process
- Has allowed us to build a far more robust database
- Has helped us automate low-value activities

Pros

- Easy to get up and running, i.e. implementation is not a painful process
- Less expensive than competitors
- SO SO MANY amazing native integrations
- Clean layout
- Good mobile functionality
- Easiest to learn from a user and admin perspective

Cons

- Don't enjoy the "Hubspot fields that cannot be changed" i.e. customization is limited
- Workflows can be wonky and don't always work right
- Support is based on the person, though most of them are fairly knowledgeable

Nisarg G.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Using it for more than 2 years

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

- Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

Pros

- Easy to implement
- Automated our sales process
- You can customize the fields as per your requirements
- The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

Cons

- Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference.

- Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Industry: Consumer Electronics
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Love HubSpot

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

HubSpot is super easy to use and their educational support makes it even better. They not only tell you how to accomplish a task, they also provide the 'why' for the task. It is a tool that I use all day, everyday and the social functionality is some of the best I've ever seen. I love being able to review all of the activity in one pane and even like comments or respond in that same pane. I wish that direct or private messages to our pages were accessible here, but I do get everything else. If you are looking for a marketing tool that includes all of the digital components for your marketing plan, this is it. You won't find a single platform that is as easy to use and incorporates so many of the things we do.

Pros

HubSpot is super easy to use and it's relatively easy to add users with specific access. This is great if you have review processes like ours. The new email WYSIWYG is much simpler to use now and for that alone, I'd recommend this tool. My team especially likes the calendar view for scheduling Social posts. This, by itself, has allowed my team to plan and schedule social posts up to three months out. We could go further, but choose not to.

Cons

If you have a lot of brands with corresponding websites and social channels, it is difficult to keep that all separate. HubSpot recently added subdomain functionality that is helping us with that, but it has not been extended yet to include social channels. I also wish we had the ability to tag items with multiple campaigns because occasionally I need to track two things (the brand associated and the event or promotion). Campaigns are one of the ways I use to distinguish between brands, especially with Social posts.

Javier S.

HubSpot CRM its Free, Easy to Use and that makes it Extremely Useful

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

I've used several instances of HubSpot CRM in jobs at different corporations as well as help set the CRM to a few clients in the past. The fact that it is Free and extremely easy to use has motivated me to recommend it to many friends, from the smallest individual contractors and freelancers to actually large companies.

Pros

My favorite aspect of HubSpot CRM is the ability to track all activities and link it to other documents. This aspect combined with how quick and easy is to set a reminder for a follow-up call or email, helps me guarantee success with prospects and customers.
The second best aspect, in my opinion, it’s the integration with the HubSpot marketing platform, since I can easily see the workflows that a potential client has had, the downloads that he has made and when he has made interactions in my websites.
But I know that for many people the fact that it is Free and that it connects to many 3rd party Apps, is it most important selling point. Though personally I’ve only connected it to WordPress websites and some Email Marketing platforms.
Lastly, something that I don’t see people talk a lot about, is that the sales pipelines helps close more deals with less work, as it organizes and tracks every aspect and helps it grow and develop in the right direction.

Cons

Only two specific points comes to my mind.
The CRM lacks the ability to add multiple email addresses to a single contact record. Sometimes I start a conversation with a contact through a work email, but then sends some information through a secondary email address. Even though it is something small, I think it limits my capacity to contact.

And also the ability to merge companies would also be of great help, since HubSpot CRM does not have any tool to join the information of the contacts of different organizations.

Rhianna J.
Industry: Publishing

User-friendly software with great resources. I am a big fan

Reviewed on 02/10/2018

I use it every day, and I am still constantly learning new things and finding new ways to use it and make my work easier. I am definitely a Hubspot champion.

Pros

Hubspot is user-friendly, attractive, and useful for different levels of expertise. We use it for the website, blog, social media, email, and CRM.
The content around the software is fantastic, with active blogs for different user groups, detailed guidance for how to use functionalities and what you could use them for, and templates to help you tackle projects. They provide a lot of resources to help you get the best out of Hubspot, and if you're stuck, the customer support is responsive and helpful.
Something I particularly like about Hubspot is how actively they are developing it. It seems to be every month that we receive an update of new features, functionality or integrations. They have recently added the ability to manage multiple currencies, which people had been really actively asking for on the community forum, and I was so pleased to see this added. Hubspot clearly listen to the feedback and suggestions from the community.

Cons

There are some things which are a bit inflexible. For example, the Industry field for Companies is very large and has a lot of industries which would never be relevant to us. I would like to be able to delete or at least hide features and information which we never use and would never use.
Our email is on Outlook Exchange, which unfortunately means we are unable to use some of Hubspot's functions, like being able to email from within the platform and the Meetings function, which I would love to be able to use.

Chloe C.
Company size: Self Employed

A must have for any business!

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Overall, I would definitely recommend Hubspot to any business who wants to keep records of client data and communication.

Pros

This software has made my life so much easier! With automatic email logging and the ability to make notes, log phone calls and other important documents, Hubspot keeps all of my important information in one place. Hubspot gives me the ability to store all my clients details, their company details and all my communication with them in one bit of software. This makes it easy to look back over whenever I need to and keep up to date with what's going on. Hubspot also has the ability to have multiple team members within one account. Although this isn't something I use currently, it is something I have used in the past. This feature is wonderful for all team members to see emails both incoming and outgoing from customers / clients and is a life saver for looking back over email / telephone communications say if a team member is off ill and their client needs looking after for a few days.

Hubspot has also been updated to comply with GDPR standards.

A key positive for Hubspot for me is the knowledge that my collected data will stay in Hubspot for as long as I keep the software. As I am looking to take on employees within the next year, these new team members will be able to learn about exiting customers / clients through the information stored in Hubspot.

Cons

It can be a little pricy for individuals. Personally, I went back to the free plan after not feeling I got my moneys worth out of the more advanced plan.

Hubspot doesn't always integrate with other software you may have, or sometimes it will integrate but not as well as you would like.

I use Spark email for OS. Although Hubspot does still track my outgoing and incoming email, if I BCC clients into an email, this isn't tracked in Hubspot. This can be a little annoying but it's not a deal breaker for me.

HubSpot Partner Agency's Honest Review of the HubSpot CRM

Reviewed on 13/12/2017

Time, Insights and the most personalized communications with any Sales Qualified Leads assigned to me. I can see what website pages they have viewed, the emails they opened or click on, the content offers they have downloaded, their social media profiles and their company information.

This is really useful when you are trying to reach a contact but not come across as "salesy" or "sleazy." You can tailor your outreach to the things you know they are most interested in because the HubSpot CRM gives you all that information in one single Contact Record.

The tracking capabilities are as great as the HubSpot Marketing Platform's tracking capabilities. This makes the entire cycle of creating brand awareness and expertise to increase your sales opportunities and customers, so simple and seamless.

You can tie everything back to the overall ROI for your business, which is what most executives care about. They need bottom-line results, and the HubSpot CRM already provides you with these bottom line reports with charts, numbers and professional look.

Pros

I love how everything about a contact is all in one place. From the first moment, they visit your website, to every conversion they've made on your website, all contacts with the company they've had, any meetings, calls, or emails. It's all right there in the Contact Record of the CRM.

This helps the marketing and sales team implement "Smarketing" in a seamless manner. Sales reps have all the marketing data in order to tailor their sales approach to a contact. Marketing has all the sales qualification necessities to add to their lead scoring system, so they can intelligently pass off marketing qualified leads to the sales team once they reach a specific score.

It tracks all the sales representative's performance, interactions, productivity and more. This helps sales managers know what their team is doing and how well they are doing at all times.

You also have a Deals section, where you can track all sales opportunities that have potential to become a customer and their path to either becoming a customer or a lost sales opportunity. That gives HubSpot the ability to better forecast your sales month-to-month for bottom line reports.

I love how you can call a contact directly from their contact record in the CRM, record it, take notes, and see all the information in front of you while you're speaking to them. That helps sales professionals increase their sales calls productivity and outcomes.

The HubSpot CRM can also integrate with your Gmail and Office 365.

Cons

The downside to the CRM is the limitation of integrating with your Gmail or Office 365. If you do not have your email or business hosted by Google/Gmail or Office 365, then it cannot fully integrate into your email system. The ability to have all the features of the HubSpot CRM right within your Inbox saves a lot of time and hassle of having to open up the HubSpot CRM and perform your tasks and communications there with a SQL.

There's the option to use IMAP with Microsoft Exchange if your company is hosted by another platform but still uses Microsoft 16 Exchange for your email service. But the drawback to this is that it is a bumpy road to setting up, and you do not have all the features and capabilities that you would have normally with Office 365 and a Business Gmail Account.

The price is also a common issue. HubSpot offers a free CRM but there are great limitations to this free CRM. It forces you to pay for the Sales Pro which is costly to add on to your other costs for the HubSpot platform such as the HubSpot CMS, MAP & Marketing.

With that being said, there are other CRMs that integrate with the HubSpot platform as an alternative and cheaper solution to having a robust CRM. The best one I have seen accomplish this is the BlueCamroo CRM.

Moshe R.

Hubspot CRM tracks, reports, delivers

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

Our entire team is able to use the core product, and add-ons were acquired to address specific user groups (i.e. sales, marketing...), keeping everyone informed and on the same page for any and all prospect and client interactions

Pros

Incredibly easy to use - from implementation though user interface to customization - excellent support

Cons

System comes with many built-in defaults that are not customizable, such as field names that are used in reports - this requires creativity in creating new fields simply to bypass the hard coded ones

Emily C.

Inbound Marketing Exec using HubSpot on a daily basis

Reviewed on 30/03/2017

I am an inbound marketing exec who uses HubSpot on a daily basis. The company I work for, Strategic IC, is a B2B digital marketing agency that helps clients generate qualified leads via inbound marketing and sales, social media and open source web development. We are a Platinum Certified HubSpot partner and therefore also promote the use of HubSpot to our own clients. We use HubSpot to run various different Inbound campaigns, and create lots of landing pages, blogs, workflows etc through HubSpot. HubSpot is used throughout the whole of the company and is a very easy and intelligent tool to use.

The biggest pro is that the HubSpot CRM is completely free! It is well worth using and trying out to see if it suits all of your needs before upgrading to any other packages. I find the CRM tool to be very intuitive - it really helps when tracking what a contact has been doing, for example if an email has been delivered into their inbox, or whether they have read the email etc. Additionally, the dashboards provided by the CRM are a very helpful snapshot of your metrics, however I do feel they could provide a lot more depth.

There are only a few cons to the HubSpot CRM - sometimes it can be slow at loading changes to the database and occasionally it does crash and needs to be refreshed multiple times before it returns to normal. Also there is a big jump in price (from free) to add on the reporting features, which can put some clients off upgrading the tool further.

Pros

CRM is completely free, until you want to upgrade and add more features.
Really easy way to easily keep track of all contact and see what actions they have been taking.
Very intuitive tool.
Helpful snapshot of metrics with the dashboards.

Cons

There is a big jump in price (from free) to adding on the additional features such as reporting features.

Aspen B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

HubSpot Makes Selling and Collaboration Easy!

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Great so far! Has increased collaboration and touch points of leads and accounts due to ease of use and accessibility to all users.

Pros

I love that the CRM comes free with any of the other resources. I originally purchases the sales engagement package and storing and sending emails and templates from outlook is so easy, and makes it easy to collaborate and get feedback from others. The CRM is easy to use and I love that it has a Persona section, this is the new way marketing and sales are headed.

Cons

Sometimes the add-in causes my outlook to crash. This may be an issue with my computer or the program. The customer care also is not good for my subscription, only chat no phone.

Zack B.

Great CRM for Small to Medium sized businesses

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Overall I like Hubspot CRM - it has really automated a lot of manual processes that can eat time during the workday. It makes data entry much more streamlined and can be easily integrated with other software platforms.

Pros

That it is integrated tightly with Hubspot's marketing and web hosting platforms. This makes it easy to for information about prospects, leads, and customers (web activity, interactions, etc.) to be leveraged by CRM users. I also really like the API, which is easy to use to integrate Hubspot with other SaaS products like PandaDoc (which also has a native integration) to populate things like quote information into a deal. Lastly, I really like how integrated Hubspot is with Google mail (for email tracking, updating contacts, etc.) and the google suite of collaboration tools.

Cons

The reporting features that don't require a purchase of the reporting add-on could definitely be improved.

Sergio O.
Industry: International Trade & Development

Best CRM option out there

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

I'm very happy with this CRM. I married with it when I met it. No thinking even in trying another one.

Pros

It's free with unlimited contacts in the basic suscription. That's enough for my needs. We use it at our company. It's a reliable, simple, nice, fast and intuitive solution. We wil go for premium when our company grow.

Cons

Some good features are just available at premium membership.

Nick K.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Never Looking Back

Reviewed on 14/03/2019

Do you know that scene in The OA where her helmet is unlocked and she can breathe again? Coming from Pardot/Salesforce, Hubspot's Marketing/Sales alignment is like that desperately needed breath of fresh air. I used to spend 5-10 hours EACH WEEK correcting and updating data between Pardot and Salesforce that became misaligned as Marketing worked out of Pardot and Sales worked out of Salesforce. Yes, Pardot/SF will tell you that those systems have a bi-directional sync, but it's far from perfect. Here, everyone uses Hubspot and it's ... just... beautiful. It's that single source of truth that your leadership team has been asking for. I've become more productive and have been able to scale up our demand generation programs faster using Hubspot.

Pros

The inherent Marketing/Sales alignment is lightyears ahead of competitors "bi-directional sync."

The web content management system lets us create blogs and landing pages and report on them effectively.

The email automation workflows are the easiest of any on the market.

Their new drag and drop features have eliminated the need for external contracted designers.

The dashboards and list/report building features are user-friendly enough that my entire sales team is able to customize what they need on the fly without reaching out to me (their Admin).

Cons

We're pushing Hubspot's capabilities further and further each month, so whenever there is something that we need to function differently or would like to add, they listen, and have often let us beta test those new feature's we've asked for.

Jodie J.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

HubSpot CRM Review

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

HubSpot is an excellent option for a business or marketing team that wants to benefit from automation, cutting-edge instruction and trends, and overall excellent technical support. While the above entry about what I like least about the software is lengthy, it's still possible to get the help I need by making a call or two. If there was more attention to providing practical application of academy certificates/lessons I'd be able to say HubSpot is 100 percent user-friendly.
Perhaps my perception is different from some others because I was brand-new to marketing 18 months ago after a three-decade plus career as a print journalist. I imagine that someone who already has a basic, working knowledge of CRM platforms would find this one less challenging.
I highly and gladly recommend HubSpot CRM.

Pros

HubSpot CRM really is a one-stop shop for marketing, from email integration and project management to blogging and landing pages. There are so many functions and a great library of resources/videos (and HubSpot Academy) to learn the basics of each part. Technical support has been outstanding, as well.

Cons

While the library of resources/videos and HubSpot Academy is amazing, what lacks - sometimes significantly so - is the actual hands-on application of that learning. One example (of many): activating/including social media channels on an email. The actual ins and outs of doing that aren't fully explained in articles/videos, at least not in a way that walks you through the process. If you don't have a great understanding of templates, design manager, and similar features - at least for me - it's a real challenge. Calling or emailing support often results in receiving a link to an article or video that I've already watched a few times.

Nick Y.

Hubspot CRM

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

I rather enjoy Hubspot. I have set up the system at my last two jobs and it has been a time and life saver.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Makes handling day to day tasking and operations a breeze. Sequences truly help manage your day and ensure you are getting your calls in, instead of having to constantly be doing manual processes for everything.

Cons

The updates to the platform that are not announced prior to launch. A better notification system for updates would be fantastic.