HubSpot CRM

4.5 (3,656)
Everything you need to sell in one integrated suite

(3,656)
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5

Elizabeth
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Improve the relationship with your customers

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

It is an automated software that will help you with the organization of your company's activities, you can schedule appointments, schedule a client with an advisor, broadcast messages, create notes on each client, send mass emails, make calls, you can create tasks to have the optimal follow-up of this client, history of orders placed.

Pros

I like HubSpot because it's a complete CRM platform, you can organize your sales, marketing campaigns, customer service. This software will help you with the business growth strategy through marketing techniques. It has several plans and different costs. You will be able to obtain information in graphs of the statistics, access your contacts that are being created (clients, prospects), you can assign advisors to attend to each client. Something that I can highlight is that it has a free version in which you can use several tools, ideal for those who want to see how it works, and then there is the Enterprise version, which is the most complete and to handle more contacts.

Cons

It is a platform with many functions and at first it can be difficult to understand, it would be nice if it had more tutorials on the platform to guide you through the different tools

Liam

HubSpot gives us everything we need to start with

Reviewed on 12/02/2023

Really good, they have been supportive of our business and good at responding to requests.

Pros

One stop shop with all the keys bit we need. Marketing, Sales, Service, and Operations Hub allows our business to manage and protect our customers.

Cons

It does give us everything we need, but some features that would make our lives even easier are a bit more expensive and out of our reach.

Dona
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Better than others I tried

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

It has provided a central place to enter my contacts.
It has helped me somewhat track activities, IF I remember to mark them correctly.

Pros

I use the free version. It probably has the most ability of any of the free versions I tried, if you can figure it out.
It's easy to load new contacts, fairly easy to upload contacts from a spreadsheet and great for easily loading business cards to your contacts.

Cons

_It is not intuitive to use. You have to hunt and find "how-tos" for most tasks.
_I tried using the marketing mail feature and due to some triggers they have set up am now permanently locked out from ever using that function again; because their system estimated that legitimate emails I had on my list were not valid or would bounce back. Frustrating to put it mildly.
_I am sure there is more I could use this software for but the costs are too high for me to buy and I won't spend that kind of money only to find out it really doesn't work for the purposes I need it for.
_I have not found a way to categorize that will put the potential clients I need to continue to engage with on top of my list. The options offered don't cut it for my business. There may be a way but like I said, you have to hunt around to find how to do most of the options, which I don't have time to do.
_It does NOT auto-save! I have had to re-do entries, notes, etc. more than I care to think about. Otherwise, you snooze - you lose!
_All the instructions I have found so far are videos. I prefer step-by-step instructions so I don't have to search each time I need to do something I don't do every day. If they have them, they are located somewhere that is not clear or intuitive and I haven't found them yet.
_In some areas it is very forgiving, with options to change what you entered, while in others, not so much.
_You have to remember to check the box for auto-posting a follow-up, rather than auto checking.

Microsoft 365

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Even though HubSpot was cumbersome I determined less cumbersome than the others I looked at. I can't remember all the ones I looked at but many were not clear how they worked. Although once I downloaded HubSpot I found it was not as intuitive as it had appeared and I had hoped.

Great CRM for Enterprise Level or Solopreneur

Reviewed on 05/12/2022

Hubspot is a great solution for two types of businesses: enterprise level and solopreneurs. There are some other business cases in the middle that it makes sense for as well, but the reason I say it's good for solepreneurs is because Hubspot has a good basic free CRM. However, this is very limited and is essentially simply a contact management system. You can't automate anything with it and in order to get any meaningful kind of automation you are looking at around $800 a month. Their Starter Pack hardly includes anything meaningful in my opinion and the cost makes it totally unaccessible for a lot of businesses. Enterprise level businesses (or others that can afford the hefty price tag) should go with Hubspot. It has so many features to be able to collect meaningful marketing data and automations. In my opinion, Hubspot is the best CRM out there. It's just the price tag that makes it problematic.

Pros

I think Hubspot is probably the best CRM available on the market. It allows for complex automations to be built, allows you to track email stats and ads stats, has forms you can implement on websites and so much more. It's the "full meal deal".

Cons

To get access to all of these incredible features you have to be willing to pay massive monthly fees to really make Hubspot useful.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

In the case of one of my clients, Hubspot was chosen because they needed people to be able to upload files and have those files on their contact record. Hubspot was able to do that and build automation around those uploads.
Patrik

Highly customizable, worth it if you use all features

Reviewed on 13/02/2023

Pros

It is highly customizable, which can be a pro and a con.

Cons

It seems to be more than what the average small business may need. There is an overwhelming number of options overall

Francois

Good product but I am sick of their time consuming negotiations

Reviewed on 17/01/2023

I had to send them a call recording to prove that the sales had lied to me about pricing and features

Pros

It is easy to use. Good UX overhall and no need for training.

Cons

It is extremely costly and their sales team is only dedicated to charging you the higher fee possible with Shady techniques.

Imaad
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Best CRM in place

Reviewed on 13/02/2023

Pros

The way the tool keeps all the information at one place is great and as a sales team, it helps us a lot.

Cons

The slowliness of the tool sometimes takes time of ours.

Jorge
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

I come to give my review of the HubSpot CRM application that I use daily

Reviewed on 12/02/2023

My experience with HubSpot CRM was great and it saves me time by being able to do more tasks

Pros

What I liked the most is that it's a cheap app with lots of useful features for my day to day life.

Cons

What I least liked is that it could have more functions for those who use the application for free.

app is ease with crm

Reviewed on 12/02/2023

Pros

this app is very ease to make spicial analysis in sales field

Cons

no faced any issue with this app through use it

The best free and powerful CRM

Reviewed on 07/02/2023

Pros

HubSpot is so powerful and it has a great user experience and it's so easy to use. It has a free version and it's great for tracking the pipeline and activities

Cons

There's so support for the free plan and the pricing are a bit confusing. You can assign only one email to a contact so it's a big limitation in my opinion

Pieter

HubSpot is Awesome!

Reviewed on 08/03/2022

Bad things aside, I genuinely love this product, so much that it is a running joke at my work. It is such a powerful tool that can do so much. I could write about everything it does and can do, but I don't think there is enough space here. So in short... I highly recommend HubSpot.

Pros

It is an incredibly powerful CRM, Marketing, Sales and Service tool. It can integrate easily with many platforms including Mailchimp, Shopify and WordPress from its extensive app marketplace. The software is also incredibly easy to use and it gives you a clear overview of your leads and clients as well as allowing you to store quotes, files, emails... basically, everything about your lead/client in one easy to access place. The workflows is another amazing tool as it allows you to easily set up an automated marketing funnel for each new lead. I prefer their workflow creation tool, to that of Salesforce, whose automations takes a while for my brain to understand. The HubSpot Academy is another amazing feature that teaches you about almost any aspect of growing your business.

Cons

I only have a few issues with the program.

1) As of date there is no recurring task option yet, so you can't for example set up a reminder to call a client every week for example. I do know that they are busy working on this though.

2) The pricing model is a bit steep, you can either go with the "cheap" plan, which gives you limited features or the "expensive" plans which allow you access to all the awesome features. There is no mid-tier plan for a company that finds the starter plan to limiting and who cannot yet afford the professional or enterprise plans. an example at the time of writing: the marketing hub costs $20 per month for the starter plan and then jumps to $800 per month for the professional plan.

Salesforce Automotive CRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Because of their free tier which gives you access to so many great tools already. To my knowledge, there aren't many other platforms out there that are that easy to use that come with a free plan.

Easy and cost efficient way to get started - solid functionality

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Overall HubSpot was an easy and free way to get started with a CRM. Salesforce is expensive and may not be necessary at the outset, HubSpot is a way to address all issues a salesperson needs when getting started without having to worry about cost, a key issue at the time of your company formation.

Pros

Cost is great, free to get started with a low number of users. It actually delivers high value overall regardless of cost. The system has a wide variety of functionality, yet is well thought out.

The way the deal pipeline is constructed allows for the flexibility in how you can label and name your deal stages and how many you want to create. The drag and drop interface is intuitive, but a little slow.

Fields for individual users were customizable and overall HubSpot allows for a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Managing the deal pipeline can be cumbersome, difficult to read the titles of the deals when there are many of them, and the responsiveness of the platform could be improved a bit. The drag and drop isn't always responsive and can be very slow.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

GoldMine is terrible, antiquated, and unbelievable that my previous company even used it. Something Cloud based is obviously required for so many reasons, and the fields and everything about Goldmine were not flexible.

GoldMine Premium Edition

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesforce is expensive, and HubSpot not only is free but also it has a lot of enterprise level features.
Jill
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Good value

Reviewed on 19/01/2022

HubSpot has worked well for us as far as contact management. With our sales and marketing team emails tied to the software, we are able to capture communication to all of our customer contacts. The only issue is that if other individuals are copied on a communication, they are automatically entered in our CRM. We could certainly turn that feature off, but then there is the issue of if sales/marketing would remember to log the important things or if they would get in the habit of not logging anything at all.

Pros

The biggest priorities for us when we implemented HubSpot in our company were to be able to realize revenue to marketing activities as well as have a better forecasting method for our sales team.

Cons

The biggest con for us is that we clearly stated we needed to be able to tie revenue back to marketing activities. This function is possible with the platform sold to us; however it is very manual. In order for us to have the automated version that we requested, we would need to pay a significant amount more than we currently are. This was a mistake made on the part of the salesperson and we were offered a discount to enable the feature; however it is still very costly so we are performing this task manually at the moment.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Price was a large factor. Salesforce and SugarCRM were both excellent contenders and we would have been happy to choose either of them. The biggest factor in our decision was price. The other factor was Salesforce and Sugar have software that is so powerful, we felt the built-in features we would pay for may not be utilized enough to receive an ROI.
Brandon
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Intuitive and User-Friendly Without Being Overwhelming

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

I was a critic of HubSpot before I was a strong supporter. It takes some time to understand the platform before you can fully see the possibilities. If starting a company from scratch, I would definitely put HubSpot CRM on the short list.

Pros

HubSpot focuses on simplicity and usability rather and competing for the most features or customization. The primary requirement of our CRM implementation project was ease-of-use and HubSpot has not dissapointed. And while there are limitations compared to other platforms, the feature set is growing all the time and we don't have to rely on third party integrators or developers. It is also easy to scale up quickly.

Cons

HubSpot has a strong culture and jargon. To truly understand the platform, you will need to learn to think like the HubSpot community which can use different terms and methodologies. The platform also seems to be biased mostly towards B2B service companies, however you can make it work for just about any type of organization. Also keep in mind that while the CRM starts as "free," the cost increases quickly as you leverage the other HubSpot "hubs."

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

MS Dynamics was clunky, buggy, and had an outdated user interface. I'm sure a custom integrator could have smoothed out some of the issues, but who wants to deal with that cost and complexity.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

HubSpot had all the core features we needed at a lower cost without the need for a third-party integrator.
Gerhard

Super easy to use

Reviewed on 23/06/2021

Pro:Marketing, sales, customer service - these are the three main pillars of HubSpot. The live chat tool in the service area is not only easy to set up and manage, it also offers chat bot features that help you improve the customer experience on your website. The paid version of HubSpot also adds more options to the live chat tool, allowing you to customize it to meet your needs.

Now for the negative: Since HubSpot CRM is still relatively new compared to other major CRM vendors, not all functions and features are fully developed yet. However, there is good news here as well: HubSpot regularly launches updates and strives to constantly develop its platform.

Pros

Start using free, and scale up as you grow, that is relaxed
HubSpot's sales tools reside in your inbox (Gmail an so on), so you don't have to switch back and forth between different windows and can get your work done faster.

By connecting your email account to HubSpot, you can send and receive emails to and from all your contacts directly in their HubSpot contact record.

Cons

It very well may be seen that the product was brought into the world in the USA. On the off chance that, for instance, leads are consequently moved to Hubspot and the information is enhanced, then, at that point a few names become something different or the designing of the telephone numbers isn't completed effectively. We have essentially deactivated this capacity and make the leads physically or incorporate them by means of structures.

Easy, adaptable and scalable

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

Overall love it. I have used various CRM's (Sales Force, Netsuite, ActiveCampaign, Piper Drive and Cooper) and hands down I love HubSpot the best.

Pros

Bottom line it can work for a solopreneur all the way to a global enterprise. The ability for it to scale with you as your business grows is a big plus. Don't all CRM's do this? Some do but the difference with HubSpot CRM is it is made simple and built in away that you can use it out of the box without overwhelm but can also scale it to complex scenarios that work for your organization. Many CRM's I personally find are too complex initially and don't enable the user to get the most out of the features they should be using. As my title says "easy, adaptable and scale." HubSpot delivers on these and are the key aspects of what I like the most about the software.

Cons

Let's be clear there is no perfect product out there and they all have their pros and cons. Some of least favorite parts about HubSpot CRM:

- Contacts vs. Company data and not being able to sync information across all properties (I have written many complex workflows to try and solve for this its just a lot of work and you have extra properties that don't make sense to have).
- Not being able to sync data to a dropdown property from a single-text field or vice versa. Here is an example you have an individual that you don't know there Country. You have set up the country property to be a dropdown to use in forms on your site to keep it clean and the naming accurate as you can pull in HubSpot preloaded country list. An individual comes into your database where you don't know the individuals country but based on their domain HubSpot populates their company country. You can cross reference this with the IP country code as well. You can't copy the Company country to the Contact country because they are not the same property type. You go to create a list of contacts from the United States and it becomes a difficult process to keep up to date. The easiest solution is export import which shouldn't be the solution.
- Opt-in and subscriptions for GDPR is a little clunky and could use more work for simplicity

ActiveCampaign, NetSuite, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Keap

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Clunky and didn't integrate well with our marketing and sales processes connected to our website.

NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We choose HubSpot for the full ecosystem and scalability. We purchased it as a small company and moved our website, marketing and sales software and CRM to HubSpot to have all the tools integrated effectively. The thing to remember is this might cost more in visible dollars spent but once you start spending significant man hours integrating and connecting more systems the time and resources add up for that.
Joseph
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Perfect for our startup

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

Brilliant, the fact that we can start on a free plan and do so much makes us think that hubspot could be a really good long term partner for us.

Pros

We love the fact that hubspot enables us to keep a track of all our clients in one place. Not only that but it is free. The ability to import data from excel files allowed us to upgrade our database from google sheets and combined with hubspots internal database elevated the amount of info we had to hand on our clients, taking it to the next level. We also love the fact you can create custom fields to the CRM and different views for different users.

Cons

To be honest there is very little not to like with hubspot, in terms of the various software we use, this one takes a little more time to implement and adopt, however once customized to your requirements it becomes way easier to use.

Airtable

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Google sheets is limited and to get it to the level of customization we have with hubspot would be a nightmare. Hubspot is also really user friendly compared to google sheets.

Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We really like the interface for hubspot and the fact they have a lot of basic data on clients, like number of employees etc..
Jon (Marc)

HubSpot CRM - Love It

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Must-Try - A Complete No Brainer

Just took the time to do a little research on the Free CRM on places Like YouTube and was pleasantly surprised at all that so many people were saying about it all

So signed up on the free entry-level programme, that has all that I need, messed about with for a bit and took the time to see what is possible to implement and execute using it and fell in love with all that the the FREE CRM solution had to offer.

Pros

> It is free and offers unlimited users WOW

> The Training That Is Provided With The Free CRM Solution - Great Quality Of

> The Number Of Things That CRM is Able to Offer within the Free Solution

> The Best Free Quality CRM Software Solution Out There Hands Down

Cons

I really can not say anything negative about this Free CRM at all.

It has been for me a complete game-changer

If they could do something a little better it could be to have a more user-friendly getting started area for the training videos

Zoho One, Zoho CRM and Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Managing Clients and Prospects is a lot more intuitive for me using HubSpot CRM, it just works. It is just a better overall solution all round for me and I can add unlimited additional staff completely free of charge

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

I choose to use HubSpot CRM as it is a better all-round working solution for me and what for what I need and it is for free.

Most nimble CRM platform on the market

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

- Has standardized our data collection process
- Has allowed us to build a far more robust database
- Has helped us automate low-value activities

Pros

- Easy to get up and running, i.e. implementation is not a painful process
- Less expensive than competitors
- SO SO MANY amazing native integrations
- Clean layout
- Good mobile functionality
- Easiest to learn from a user and admin perspective

Cons

- Don't enjoy the "Hubspot fields that cannot be changed" i.e. customization is limited
- Workflows can be wonky and don't always work right
- Support is based on the person, though most of them are fairly knowledgeable

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Needed something more professional with more integrations

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesfore was far too expensive and implementation would have been an additional high-cost

Probably the best free cRM on the market

Reviewed on 28/06/2020

absolutely perfect if goals are price point and only track contact info, and realize will want to manage actual deal flow through some task management tool.

Pros

Hubspot is absolutely great as a CRM so long as you plan to use another tool for actual deal flow -- if your goal is to track names, contact info, notes, and docs, along with email traffic, Hubspot is perfect.

Hubspot also has about the best import and export capability, and the auto-linking to external domain logos is wonderful -- really great job of minimizing contact updates.

Cons

Like almost every other CRM, Hubspot *lacks* the capability to drag and drop tasks to plan your day or week -- so managing deals is next to impossible and salesforce too expensive.

Pipedrive has some ability to do so, however, only across stages of the deal and not within the stage; if you don't mind shelling out a few dollars, Pipedrive also has better Trello and other integrations, e.g., looking up a contact in Trello to manage the deals.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

we needed to conserve dollars

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

tracks contact info and email traffic; if Hubspot made it possible to easily drag & drop tasks, would be home run at almost any price point
Tyler
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Free CRM

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome.
We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Pros

Free.
Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed.
Deals pipeline.
Forms that connect to your website.
Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Cons

Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features.
The products section isn't really feature-rich
doesn't work the best with Google, including drive.
Gmail add on isn't good.
The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Even though we loved the google integration, Hubspot had more features and was free.

Copper

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Free. Though we may re-look at them here soon.

Basic plan is best value

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

Overall, HubSpot is our go-to, all day every day. The most important aspect to us is that it allows us to keep all of our information and updates in one place easily organized and accessible across our organization.

Pros

We've had both the premium and basic plans of HubSpot and for what we need/use, the basic level is more than sufficient. It's a fantastic value and gives lots of options with a very clean interface and usability.

Cons

The single only premium feature we would utilize for our structure would be having multiple pipelines, however, for something this relatively small I couldn't justify the huge cost difference of upgrading just for that essentially.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Better features on HubSpot, better value for what you get

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Hands down we chose HubSpot over Salesforce because of the cost/value, really no other reason as I'm a huge Salesforce fan...just not a fan of the price tag for a small organization.
Vishnu

Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pros

Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Cons

Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

Javier

HubSpot CRM its Free, Easy to Use and that makes it Extremely Useful

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

I've used several instances of HubSpot CRM in jobs at different corporations as well as help set the CRM to a few clients in the past. The fact that it is Free and extremely easy to use has motivated me to recommend it to many friends, from the smallest individual contractors and freelancers to actually large companies.

Pros

My favorite aspect of HubSpot CRM is the ability to track all activities and link it to other documents. This aspect combined with how quick and easy is to set a reminder for a follow-up call or email, helps me guarantee success with prospects and customers.
The second best aspect, in my opinion, it’s the integration with the HubSpot marketing platform, since I can easily see the workflows that a potential client has had, the downloads that he has made and when he has made interactions in my websites.
But I know that for many people the fact that it is Free and that it connects to many 3rd party Apps, is it most important selling point. Though personally I’ve only connected it to WordPress websites and some Email Marketing platforms.
Lastly, something that I don’t see people talk a lot about, is that the sales pipelines helps close more deals with less work, as it organizes and tracks every aspect and helps it grow and develop in the right direction.

Cons

Only two specific points comes to my mind.
The CRM lacks the ability to add multiple email addresses to a single contact record. Sometimes I start a conversation with a contact through a work email, but then sends some information through a secondary email address. Even though it is something small, I think it limits my capacity to contact.

And also the ability to merge companies would also be of great help, since HubSpot CRM does not have any tool to join the information of the contacts of different organizations.

Michael

Implemented HubSpot Repeatedly

Reviewed on 07/06/2022

I have implemented HubSpot in 5 different places. It's the best one out there, and I have looked at them all. Their sales teams irk me... representative of a normally VERY junior and inexperienced staff... often felt like "it's all children working there"

Overall -- it is still the best and easiest to use product in the space!

Pros

Ease of use - it's obvious the way an iPhone or Google would be
Easy Integrations
Many capabilities and integrations
Fast start - up and running in no time flat

Cons

The sales team -- they just don't seem to really get Enterprise B2B CMO level folks... (in my experience!)
They have gotten chincy with on-boarding... used to be "all you need", now rather restricted timing
Customer Success people are good - but they're spread VERY thin with 100s of accounts

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

ease of use, integrations, functionality

Act-On

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

ease of use, integrations, reliability