Freshdesk

4.5 (2,366)
Online helpdesk system and customer service software

(2,366)

Nikos A.
  • Industry: Maritime

Why we chose Freshdesk

Reviewed on 17/01/2020

Their support is probably the best support out there, a real 5-star experience, plus they are continuously implementing new features and create new products.
As an administrator In my company, I really don't have to do a lot and I can easily do my job. There is almost no complaints from users.

Pros

Software is very clear and easy to use. A new user would require minimal training.
All latest ticketing ideas and features are already implemented.
There is constant development and you can see the changes every day without affecting the existing functionality though.
Great staff mentality and customer approach.

Cons

Some times users are a bit confused, but I guess this is normal when someone enters a new platform.
There are some hidden features that should be available on the administrator menu in my opinion.
The parent-child feature should be more flexible.

Zendesk and Teamwork Desk

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

We wanted to migrate to a fresh environment with all the latest features and new technologies. Previous platform was as if it was written back in the 90s'.

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Two reasons were the decision-makers. The ability to send normal emails with attachments that are not links to the cloud and the value for money quality.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Support Detail

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

Our business needs quickly expanded into handling over 50 tickets / work orders a day across multiple client sites. We were struggling to find a suitable solution that would cater for multi site, multi users without incurring addition costs for client access to their tickets.

Freshdesk software ticked all the boxes when it came to the online portal access for clients and exporting ticket information into CSV files.

Pros

- Creating, monitoring and finding specific information: EXCELLENT
- User interface is very fresh, intuitive and user friendly
- Keeping track of files was an added feature I didn't expect and was very useful the bigger the tickets became.
- Splitting and Merging tickets is a must for any helpdesk. This software is very intuitive on this feature.
- Mobile App is so easy to use across IOS and Android.
- Reporting Functions are excellent - really think the custom dashboard is a REAL PRO when considering a Helpdesk Software Solution.
- Setup: If your not a tech person, Freshdesk live support is excellent. They have helped me same day on each occasion. Very reliable and efficient, but most of all understand your requirements.

Cons

Integrations are getting better with other software platforms but there are no real cons to be mindful of whatsoever with Freshdesk.

I would like to see a better integration with Xero Financial Software.

Zendesk and Zoho CRM

Mojo Help Desk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Easier setup Better Reporting Better Email Notification Setup Better Integration Advanced Searching Feature across tickets and tags
Raymond M.

Freshdesk review by software dev manager @ Regenesys Business School

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Awesome.

Pros

The ease of use, both for the agents as well as the clients is pretty awesome. Being able to pull out detailed reports concerning not only the tickets on the system and their categories and statuses, but also seeing agents' performances makes this product recommendable for me.

Cons

The fact that I have to log in twice, once for freshdesk and then again for freshworks, before I can gain access to our freshdesk platform really irks me sometimes. An SSO would go a long way in preventing this. Also, being to integrate with Jira proved unsuccessful for me.

Spiceworks

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Coz Freshdesk proved to be a better product

Spiceworks

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Ease of use for agents and clients as well as reports.
Gabriel L.

Very happy with this purchase

Reviewed on 29/11/2019

I am currently the only person responsible for customer support in a small company. Freshdesk made it much more easy for me to manage support tickets due to SLAs, automations, etc. I used to have to do pretty much everything manually.

We'll be adding new users soon because of this great experience.

Pros

Ease of use. Reasonable price. Otherwise, I like the way tickets can be prioritized with SLAs, status, etc. Canned responses and automations are great too.

Cons

The automations, despite being very nice, are somewhat limited in terms of what they can do. Sometimes I'd like to go a little further than what they can offer. It's often just little details, but it could make a big difference.

Here are a few basic examples:

1) IF field is empty, THEN send a notification to the user with a message saying that it has to be updated. This is not possible since we can't have an automation triggered by a field being left blank.

2) Only the custom fields with drop down lists can be used as triggers for automations.

Also, I'd like to be able to have the SLA based on the expected first response rather than the expected resolution.

Overall though, it makes my job a lot easier.

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

TP is really good for development projects, but it makes absolutely no sense when it comes to giving decent customer support. No SLAs, no prioritization, no notifications, no automations.

Targetprocess

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

The price mostly. While Zendesk had cheaper plans, the Freshdesk plans had more features for the same price. Zendesk overall had a few more features, but we would have never used most of them anyway and Freshdesk seemed easier to configure and customize and it looked better in my opinion. The ticketing systeme is just great. Everyone asked was talking about Zendesk, yet I found it somewhat underwhelming.
Angel V.

Easy to Use, Easy to Setup

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Pros

My favorite part about this software is the knowledge base. This has helped us immensely on our team. Certain parts of the knowledge base show up based on the company the user is associated with. This allows us to set up public tutorials, internal tutorials for our staff, then another section that just our internal help desk can use. It is also very user-friendly, our students and staff can easily create tickets and we are able to customize the fields for tickets. I don't use a lot of the features with phone and automated ticket assignment, but I can see how this would be useful for a larger organization. I honestly have no complaints and whenever I have a question or issue, support has responded and solved my issue quickly!

Cons

There was an issue with spam, but this seems to be prominent amongst other companies as well. They have just implemented a resolve with this and I have seen a decline, but it is not completely blocked yet.

Zendesk and Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

I was unhappy with them and I would talk to customer service and they were less than helpful and did not seem to want to work with me on getting my issues resolved. I switched to Freshdesk immediately out of constant frustration with support and I have never regretted my decision. There is much more flexibility and customization with Freshdesk.

HappyFox Help Desk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

I had experience with Freshdesk as a user with a vendor that I work with. I like the ticketing interface and usability. I set up Freshdesk to try and really liked the options and features. Specifically the knowledge base setup.
Alphonso B.

Easy to setup and use. Great ticketing system

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

We are an MSP and Freshdesk is the core of our support business. Without it we wont be able to keep track of what work needs to be done. Our client tickets get logged on Freshdesk and assigned to technicians.

Time logs gets added, tickets get exported and processed for billing.

Any issues that we've had, we simply contacted them via in support chat and it was resolved quickly.

Pros

Incredibly easy to get going with the software. Your in house IT team can set this up themselves and you dont need to spend a fortune getting a consultancy firm to do it for you.

The interface is also very intuitive and even without any training your staff should be able to do the basics.

We looked at other solutions that were more of an all in one kinda package that also included financial, stock/warehousing etc but found that these were overly complex and as a result made us work less efficient and the helpdesk staff also did not want to use it because it was just too bloated for their needs.

Freshdesk does ticketing and it does it well. The company does have other software modules and integrations that you can add if you want (addon integration apps or maybe look at their other products like Freshsales or Freshservice)

If you just want a great easy to use ticking system, definitely give Freshdesk a try. The free trial should be more than enough to give you a fell for the system.

Cons

I cant really think of a con. Some might want something that has more features or customization but we are seeing that as a pro as it keeps it simple and efficient (not that Freshdesk lacks features. For us, it has everything that it needs to have and more)

Zendesk and JIRA Service Management

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Easy of use and setup. No server to maintain as it is a SaaS solution.

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Enjoyed the user experience and catered for all our needs
Josemaria G.

Fresh as its name suggests

Reviewed on 08/04/2019

Fresh, intuitive, and a must-have tool for any helpdesk team. Freshdesk has helped improve helpdesk staff productivity, efficiency, as well as customer and top-level satisfaction.

Pros

Freshdesk gives us a fresh take on getting helpdesk support and updates. First of all, I love the fresh look and user interface. It is friendly and easy to create tickets and revisit the portal to get status updates.

It acts as a centralized hub for our support team in terms of collating all helpdesk items from multiple channels like email, voice calls, chat, etc. It is also easy to see who is assigned/acting on a ticket in order to avoid two staff working on the same ticket (too many cooks spoil the broth). Canned responses is also great since it saves us time from re-composing the same incident resolution for recurring problems (like the common concern of password reset, network/account access..etc).

Another thing is the reporting power of Freshdesk. We can churn out the performance levels of each helpdesk staff, even for the whole department. We can also generate reports to see the most frequent person/departments who request a lot of support, or which incidents turn out to be problems and for possible root cause analysis and resolution.

One more thing, is the all-important Service Level Management (SLA) which can be set up and managed well from within Freshdesk. SLA Performance reports can be easily downloaded and intuitive enough to be used for future IT strategy and planning.

Cons

The notifications can be a powerful tool for reminding the staff or triggering an action, however, Freshdesk can sometimes tend to flood the staff with all these notifications for example if a person is assigned a ticket and is also part of a group, the email sends at least twice. We'll have to look into how the setup for notifications can be more optimized.

Shikha V.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Extremely helpful online ticketing system-Takes care of all HR related and other queries

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Overall experience has been amazing so far as it is able to cater our day to day needs. Great platform to provide internal/external support.

Pros

We have been using this software for more than 2.5 years now in our company to assist our consultants, vendors and clients.
Freshdesk is a cloud based helpdesk system, which allows its users to resolve all day-to-day queries by generating tickets. This ticketing system works well internally and externally. Being a part of the HR Team, we receive approximately 20-30 tickets per day from our employees/Clients and other companies for assistance regarding pay, employment verification, employment letters, leaves etc. The employees send their queries to a common HR Group ID and then we allocate it to the concerned person within the team.
The Fresh desk support is implemented by the technical department of our company as well where the internal employees raise tickets in case of any technical issues.
The interface is easy to use and simple. It also provides guidelines and prompts for a new user, making it extremely easy to learn and start without much assistance. It provides the option to add a note to every ticket before closing it making it easier to know for the entire team that a ticket is closed. It also keeps a clear and manageable history of all the recently closed tickets. It also provides a feature to export a complete summary of the tickets group wise with categories and subjects, date of receipt and closure.
Freshdesk has an in-built contact directory for all internal employees making it easier to allocate copy or forward the tickets.

Cons

As per our existing needs, I do not see any cons. I am sure it offers more flexibility at higher prices but so far, it works well for us.

Alex W.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great tool, even at the lower price tiers

Reviewed on 03/11/2018

Overall, my gripes are relatively minor, and for the most part have usable workarounds. FreshDesk has proven an invaluable tool for our small team, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid ticketing system. In fact, I already have!

Pros

The interface clear and navigable, making it simple to switch from our old ticketing system. It's easy to work together on a single ticket, especially with the ability to create Private Notes visible only to agents. Email templates help speed things up, and time-based rules ensure that tickets don't sit idle too often. Also handy are the apps that allow you to expand some of the functionality or customize features.

While the ticketing features are handy, I've recently started delving into the "Solutions", aka knowledgebase. It's easy to format, and gives you some flexibility with HTML. I think we'll be able to leverage it for some very useful tutorials. In the meantime, we have a single page with a picture from The IT Crowd captioned "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Finally, I'd like to give kudos to FreshDesk support. They are very responsive, usually replying within a couple of hours. I don't think we've had a single ticket stay open (waiting for reply) for more than a day. As an example, another organization we support had difficulty getting outgoing email working. FreshDesk's DKIM service wasn't functioning properly, making it impossible for them to send mail from the tool. They identified the issue quickly, and were able to address the underlying technical issues in a satisfactory timeframe. Overall we haven't had many problems, but where we've had them, they got fixed or explained to our satisfaction.

Cons

Unfortunately, some of the explanations from support have been "That's available in a higher price bracket." We're on the "Blossom" level, the first paid tier, and some features that we'd find useful are only available in higher tiers that are cost-prohibitive for our two-person team. It'd be nice to have an a la carte menu to be able to add a few features for a few dollars, rather than nearly doubling our cost. Still, those features are "nice to have", not necessary, and we are functioning quite well despite their absence. I can definitely see how larger teams would benefit from them though, so I don't begrudge the tiers' mere existence.

There are a couple of weird things about the Solutions builder. I wish it was more of a "what you see is what you get" tool, though you do have the ability to preview your drafts before publishing the page. For example, I wanted include some footnotes, using superscript numbers in the text for indexing. This wasn't in the available formatting options, so I used the [much-appreciated] HTML editor. The problem is, the numbers continue to appear as plain text in the standard editor, and only appear as superscript in the preview (and of course the published page). This makes proofing cumbersome.

Karen G.
  • Industry: Accounting

Stop forwarding emails now

Reviewed on 21/05/2018

Time saving functionality on many levels. Less emails in your inbox, and less hitting the forward button. Best part, if you're using Zendesk, you can import your emails from there when you get started. The functions in the free version are fantastic. Help desk, HELPS, but responding quickly. All private messages on a ticket or message are kept together with the email chain and kept private (unless you want the client to see the message). Recommend this product

Pros

I love the interaction with our team members. It's so easy to 'assign' emails to the correct department and the correct person within that department. Forget about hitting the forward button again, and having your team mates emails clog up with FWD: subject lines. You are also able to privately leave notes for your colleagues that the client doesn't see, but remains with the email chain! Happy days indeed. The customer service is great - even with the free version! - and you'll hear back very quickly about your queries or concerns. Nothing is too big or too small for them to respond to.
Also, you can set-up response times, and review how the team is going reaching the company's response time. This is a great function to see how your team responds to clientele and also to see the average resolution time of tasks. You're also able to change timezones so that this reflects more accurately.
Love, love, love the autoforward function, ie. if this email address @123abc.com sends an email it automatically gets assigned to this person in the team and this group. This isn't 100% accurate, but it's helped save time overall with minimal unassigned tasks coming through.

Cons

By setting up groups and team members of those groups, unfortunately if you assign it to the person & the group they'll get 2 email separate email reminders for the same email. We get around this by simply assigning it to the person in the group responsible, and they themselves apply it to the client group.
Another thing that is a little annoying, is if you apply it to a group - it leaves the email in 'unassigned' on the dashboard. Only if you apply it to a person will it remove it from this section. Again we just ensure we assign it to an individual.

Paul P.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Awesome product!

Reviewed on 08/07/2019

We needed a centralised product to handle communications, drive our workload, provide automation, statistics and be our sole platform across multiple regions and ultimately, diverse products. Freshdesk seems to add the new features we need - just before we need them, and we can see others that we dont yet need, but will eventually grow into.
Our overall experience has been brilliant - from initial small scale setup a few years ago, to gradual wider global deployment.

Pros

Configurable to meet our ever changing needs.
In the years we have used it it has evolved with us. Sure there are things we dont need/use....now - but who knows in the future. It does everything we need and more - and it does it well.
Its very scalable - we started out as a single product line, but it is now used globally for very different product lines - and it handles that diversity very well.
The entire team use it all day, every day, and it is the one aspect of our work that is never painful!

Cons

Nothing from a daya to day perspective.
I would like some better options for 'canned' reports.

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Ease of implmentation and the better pricing structure
Travis S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Why are you still using Salesforce?

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

We are solving our service CRM platform with this software. I believe it has propelled us forward past our competitors.

Pros

The service, the price and the easiness of setup is the winning factor for this CRM. It's not just about Freshdesk but there is Freshsales, Freshrelease, Freshcaller which can contribute to your team.

Cons

In the beginning we had some bugs with the software but the developers resolved the issue very quickly which is practically unheard of now and days.

Jira

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Price and the added functionality

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

It came down to the GUI and added functionality.

It Just Works...and Works Well

Reviewed on 02/12/2019

Pros

The Freshworks applications are all easily integrated with each other, which makes it easy to set up. The apps in the marketplace make it easy to integrate with most other systems, which is great. I evaluated several products over a week and weekend, standing up different trials for a proof of concept. Freshdesk was the only one that I was able to get started with a minimal amount of configuration. As in, it took me an hour to stand it up, create users, generate test tickets, create responders - almost within an hour. It was insane how much easier it was than the competition. Additionally, the pricing was easy to understand and flexible enough to grow as we grow.

Cons

It would be great if Freshworks could get on board with some of the new companies like Front, Canny, and Notion. These are great tools that could benefit the support process and especially how we work, but there are no apps for them. Also, I *really* want better import and export of support articles in the knowledgebase. It is a pain to try to move from another system or keep dual sites synced.

Zendesk, Intercom, Jira and Zoho Desk
  • Industry: Government Administration

My best Help desk application

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

This is a tool that has helped in increasing productivity of my organization as we get to service our multiple clients with the structured ticketing system. Tracking unresolved issues has also been made easy and this built trust between our clients and our organization.

Pros

This is our best application in issue management and client support. It has been helpful through its use in resolution of client based issues especially with its social media integration. Fresh desk also has one of the best support team in the market and this I an advantage which sets it above other help desk applications.

Cons

The ticket management system is not that helpful. While having complaints from multiple customers, it is very difficult to ascertain the actual team member responding to clients and this from my perspective is a major setback.

Modekurti J.

Freshdesk- Bridge between Investors and us

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Pros

The Reporting feature of this software is awesome. No matter whatever the timeline is chosen , reports get generated within minutes. It gives us an insight of our day to day performance . Newly introduced Analytics is great. Keep it up.

Cons

The ticketing system needs an enhancement. Assigning and Reassigning is a challenge , especially for our services where we have a dedicated OPS and SUPPORT team and 4 different products under the same umbrella. The Parent child and Shared ownership really did not help.

Problem- Once a ticket is assigned to another person then the next ticket of the Investor gets automatically assigned to the same person which is not applicable in our case.

Jason W.

Impressive tools for no cost, and more pro features when you're ready

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

I started using this service over a year ago. I stumbled upon it while trying to find an affordable option for a client with a small budget, and was so impressed that I adopted it myself. It's now my go-to recommendation for people who want an integrated service that connects their customer service ticketing system, CRM, live chat support and more. Back in the day, a service like this would've cost tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars, and wouldn't have been half as easy to use, setup, or train people on. You really can't go wrong with this service, especially on the free tier.

Pros

What Fresh Desk offers for free is, in a word, incredible. Besides the obvious helpdesk features, which allow you to track customer tickets, the service can also integrate with many of Fresh's other services. For example, you can setup Fresh Chat, their live chat software for dealing with customers in real time from your website. They have companion apps that run on your smartphone and your PC, so you're always available to potential customers. You can also integrate with Fresh Sales, their CRM software, so you can convert those customer chats into contacts, leads, tickets and more. The integration isn't automatic, but it's not difficult. I put together everything in a couple of hours.

Cons

Probably just the time it takes to setup the integrations with their other services, but at the same time, it wasn't *that* difficult. Still, it's worth being aware for the technically challenged: there is some tech work that needs to happen on the back end so the various services can communicate, and you'll need to install the live chat software to your website as well.

Charlie R.
  • Industry: Sports

Superb design, functionality, and support

Reviewed on 04/06/2019

As a software company supporting non technical users, we find the system has been able to offer our customers' intuitive self-service. For the questions/issues requiring our assistance, it provides efficiency, accountability, and transparency. It has become an essential part of our continuous improvement loop leading to our growth and customer satisfaction ratings.

Pros

It does everything I could ever ask it to do, and when needed (very infrequently), the support team behind the product is superb! As we have grown, and our needs have expanded, Freshdesk has had the functionality we need.

Cons

None. Since I have to type 40 characters - I would say the free trial hurt me. Once I got over the fact that I was no I was born not knowing every software product inside and out - and actually took an hour to learn it - it was smooth as glass.

Salesforce Service Cloud, Zoho Desk and Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Multiple products in the KB, the ability to brand our B2B products to our customers and brand specific help desk article to their customers.
Jennifer W.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Using Freshdesk - Garden Tier

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

So far so good, we went from the trial down to garden tier, I wish IP whitelisting was on this tier also. The LiveChat was quick and easy to use to get the answers needed, although when we were on a trial it did take awhile to get an email back about a question regarding the LiveChat.

Pros

We have moved over from Zendesk, and what is quite refreshing is being able to assign tickets and groups from the main screen. Seems fast and easy to use, and like bulk updating, bulk merging, and being able to select the main ticket when merging tickets is also a good feature.

Cons

You can't open more than one ticket at once on the same page, also the main body of tickets doesn't stretch over wide screen, so you have to scroll on the screen to see if you aren't on card view. Also, IP whitelisting is only on the top tier, I feel this should be a feature available on any. Our LiveChat seems to make multiple account so still not able to link this yet.

Jitbit Helpdesk

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

We were combined with another company and had to move away from their Zendesk.

Cost and ease of use.

A Great Helpdesk Solution

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

We provide IT support to over 2000 users with this platform and we never have any issues with it. It is both effective and reliable.

Pros

This is a great platform for helpdesk management. We use it for around 5 engineers and it works great as it's not over-complicated. A lot of Help Desks are designed with Enterprise business in mind however this often makes the helpdesk cluttered and too complex for smaller organisations. The platform is simple and easy to navigate for both Admins and end users.

Cons

There are some additional features which would be nice to have but aren't included in the lower price plans however this is understandable.

Sheryl B.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Freshdesk is easy easy so much easier than Jira!

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Great pricing for an excellent product.

Pros

Ability to turn emails into tickets, automatic rules, low price, easy to use and setup, nice interface.

Cons

None that I can think of. You can delete 30 tickets at once. Got spammed once with 4500 tickets, but was able to add a rule to delete those tickets so it wasn't a hindrance after talking to their support - which was very fast in helping btw.

JIRA Service Management

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

In the past Jira could not handle our workload of tickets and crashed several times and we were unable to delete or recover chains of tickets. The setup was hard and not user friendly and the pricing went up dramatically, and we had to manage on our own server. Freshdesk is just so easy to setup.
Robert V.

Must-have software for anyone that deals with customer support

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

My overall experience with Freshdesk has been nothing short of exceptional.

Pros

What's most valuable about Freshdesk is that, as a whole package, it increases productivity exponentially. I cannot imagine not using it and consider it an absolutely critical system for us. I've used other systems and have stuck with Freshdesk for nearly 10 years now.

Cons

I know people likely won't believe this, but I don't have any complaints. None.

Kristen K.

FreshDesk is great if you're starting out/ smaller companies

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

OVerall we are happy with Freshdesk, esp for the price point, but like most saas softwares they are unbundling things to make more money. Again, we're not against making money in principle but it gets a little tiresome too. We wish the software was a little faster to get to know, but once you do it's pretty easy to use. The customer support has always been helpful, even when we've been frustrated they work with us to solve the problems.

Pros

FreshDesk is pretty easy to get started with. It's relatively customizable, although we'd like to see more (esp on the chat function, although they are supposed to be addressing this in coming releases). The dashboard is relatively user friendly once you spend some time with it. The Help Desk/knowledge center is very easy to use.

Cons

They recently unbundled their chat software into another product (ugh) but at least they grandfathered us into that price point. So we appreciate that, Freshdesk! But it's really, really, really annoying to have to have two dashboards up and active as a small company to keep them active. It eats our computer cpu and bandwidth by leaving them up and if we want both running, this was a big step backwards in our overall customer support management. :(

Claudio S.
  • Industry: Banking

The customer service solution for everybody

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

We are a small company, it took us a afternoon to setup a free plan and a customer support portal. After 3 years all our customers are posting their issues to the portal, we can alternate three people in replying, all issues are kept track of with the entire history (that was getting lost in several email chains with different people before Freshdesk). At the end of the year we get some basic statistics about how good we have been in respecting SLA. We can divide tickets by customer, product, etc. We are evaluating to upgrade because the other plans are still cheap and are much richer of statistics and channels.

Pros

There is a plan for each size of company, from free for small companies like us that enjoy a fully functional platform without any cost and with minimal learning curve to very complete multisite, multiteam platform that is not expensive for a huge organisation.
Any other software or solution costs more.
It is fully open for customization and foresees all that you can imagine and more for bringing the best customer support to your clients.

Cons

Nothing worth even mentioning. This software is just perfect. We have found a few limitations and even a bug but the customer service have always promptly answered our queries.

Craig C.

The best affordable support system

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Overall, it does what you need it to do and they continue to improve the product.

Pros

Price point, feature set, ease of use, integration with Salesforce.

Cons

Some of the features were a bit immature and some big features missing.

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Pricepoint was the key factor, but also integration with Salesforce, ease of use by fulltime agents.
Paul G.

FreshDesk - they've nailed the basics and it's continuing to get better...

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

Pros

Overall Freshdesk has nailed the UI/UX design and basics of a support system. Most controls are intuitive and the setup is a breeze. I like that contacts are automatically created with each email sent to the mail listener. The API was easy to use (for extracting ticket detail to local reports). The SLA configuration is simple. The flexibility in email notifications and format for the various help desk communication scenarios is very well done. The software does a good job tracking threads and appending to work orders (without the annoying tag in the email subject line). I first used the software in 2016; they were missing parent/child tickets at that time; they've added it.

Cons

1) I wish the agent collision detection used AI/ML to detect potential duplicate tickets or merge opportunities 2) the main ticket screen does not scale/reformat to larger monitor sizes well. In short, if you like to see a lot of columns, it requires scrolling regardless of screen resolution. 3) several of the built-in ticket fields cannot be removed.