Freshdesk

4.5 (3,300)
Write a Review!
Online helpdesk system and customer service software

(3,300)

Juan Pablo
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great ticket management software

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

I would gladly recommend FreshDesk as a very competitive option if you are evaluating ticket management software. The whole implementation could be done by us in a manner of hours and they have an academy where you can get a certification and learn how to deploy it.

Pros

FreshDesk is one of the greatest ticket management software. It has a marketplace with addins that can expand it's features and possibilities and is easy to use. We deployed FreshDesk looking to upgrade how we managed out customers.They are now impproving with AI features.

Cons

The customer portal is a little bit dissapointing and can't be customized for every client. The contact management and arcade (gamification) features could be better, although they work.

Jira and Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

We needed a better way to support our clients and SLAs and time tracking where urgent.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Cost +features and it should cover the most important requirements we had at the time.
Kendall
Kendall
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Improve Your Customer Service Using Freshdesk

Reviewed on 18/06/2023

One of my favorite features of Freshdesk is the wide variety of tools available for providing excellent customer service. The ticketing system is one of many notable features since it efficiently organizes consumer inquiries and guarantees that none are overlooked.

Pros

Our support staff can now respond to client questions quickly and effectively. The user-friendliness of the interface facilitates quick responses from agents to consumers. Our customer service processes are now more streamlined, our response times are faster, and our customers are happier as a result.

Cons

Freshdesk has many features, however it might be better in a few key areas. The intricate nature of pricing structures is one such factor. Freshdesk's price structure can be confusing, especially for new enterprises with limited resources.

Sean
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

You're on your own

Reviewed on 23/11/2019

Pros

The platform is relatively user friendly and has a sufficient number of features to work well.

Cons

Service is highly unreliable, and if something significant happens - don't expect Freshdesk to be available to help you. It can take 2-4 days to get a hold of someone EVEN IF YOU ARE FUNCTIONALLY SHUT DOWN.

Here was our experience: We had been using Freshdesk for 3-4 years and were relative experts on our plan. We arranged to make a change to our Freshdesk plan to switch to a multi-product platform. We upgraded to a plan costing 7x our current cost per user and requested to speak with a Success Manager to plan to the changes. It took persistence and some time to get on the phone with someone. The person we got has had relatively low product knowledge, but escalated to a very competent product engineer fairly promptly. We confirmed our plan and attempted to implement independently after business hours. We were forced to initiate a backout plan when errors and unpredictable behaviour blocked our completion. Our backout plan partially failed and customers were impacted for 3 days before we were able to get anyone to help us. We heard a myriad of responses via email as to why a phone call was not possible from, "I am not working today" to "I will give you a call next week at your convenience" and "I will have XX get a hold of you to help" - but no call, no chat, no email Q&A -- radio silence. We got the message loud and clear 'you are not that important'.

Be warned - if something go wrong, the documentation is very modest and don't necessarily expect help.

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Lower cost of entry and good usability allowed us to learn how to incorporate help desk capabilities into our business model without paying high initial fees before value was realized.
Meet
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Review for freshservice

Reviewed on 20/03/2024

It is a must have product as per my point of view to develop a growth and manage your tasks

Pros

It is one stop solution for every thing to manage the problems as well as the time taken for particular task

Cons

As of now everything i like about it. there are no such dislikes

Sofiya
Sofiya

HelpDesk Support Specialist

Reviewed on 25/09/2023

Overall, I am quite happy as a user when it comes to Freshdesk. It is easy to grasp, and it notifies you promptly when new tasks are popping up. The Call Centre function is very reliable and easy to use, especially since the phone app is well maintained, meaning no calls are missed. It is very easy to log cases and to also search for said cases.

Pros

Fresh Desk is very easy to use and to understand basically from day one. I also like the fact that it is very light which makes it run very fast, making our work very quick and reliable. Once you get the hang of it, you can practically solve all cases using just a few buttons on the keyboard.

Cons

When there is a maintenance issue, causing Freshdesk to crash, there is no notification as to why this is happening and how long it will be down for. The Fresh Chat mobile app keeps crashing without any reason, and it does not provide an error code, making it difficult to figure out how to fix the problem. The tech support for the app is also abysmal - they are extremely slow to respond or they just don't respond; when they do respond - they reply back with bot-generated problem "solutions" that basically end with "please contact support".

Laura
Laura
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Freshdesk manages and resolves customer tickets in one place

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Support and development teams may quickly and easily filter issues in Freshdesk using the many available filters. Using freshdesk has been a simple process. Another perk is that numerous tickets can be linked to the same major disruption.

Pros

When it comes to handling support tickets, Freshdesk has you covered. The user-friendliness of the UI, as well as its vivid method of generating and receiving information. The platform's storage capacity and the extent to which it can be used as a whole are both capped.

Cons

Freshdesk's biggest flaw is that it can be extremely sluggish to launch. Freshdesk's frequent service interruptions slowed response times. In addition, failure notification automation should be kept up to date.

Kyle

Daily use of Freshdesn

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

Fantastic, used it for all of my professional career within the IT Industry and i will continue to use it.

Pros

I can only speak for the features i use but i used and even pushed to use freshdesk at all my employments. I honestly don't think i could do my job as well as i do without it. The ease of use is great, the ability to see what jobs are coming in and being able to manage them is critical.

Cons

I do not have any cons about this product.

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Freshdesk have just become the norm for me. I will always recommend it because of its ease of use and features.
Ted
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best CRM out there

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

Freshdeks is helping us keep our customers happy by providing a platform to address their concerns and issues and resolve them. It is making our business grow.

Pros

The Omni channel features are the best. Freshcaller, Freshchat and Freshdesk in one place is a powerfull combination. It was very easy to integrate. User interface is simple and focused.

Cons

I would like to see integrations with AI tools such as Vonage AI and ChatGPT

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Freshdesk has more features and it is cheaper
Sonya
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Freshdesk CRM

Reviewed on 07/09/2023

I have used many CRMs and freshdesk is on the top of my favourites list, due to its user-friendly options, simple and customizable view and functions efficiency.

Pros

The simple view and yet there are so many options and customizable fields available. Very user-friendly.

Cons

The way the signature is created - it would be simpler if the signature image could be copied and directly pasted in the box.

rachid
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

good experience

Reviewed on 18/05/2024

Pros

Credibility and quality in performance and smooth dealing with others

Cons

There is nothing negative to mention in my opinion

Emily

Solved our suppor system woes!

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

FreshDesk has streamlined agent actions and provided a clean and holistic overview of the product for me (the product manager). The agents are able to work together with better ease and be more efficient with the email notifications on ticket actions. The FD support team is incredibly responsive and good at providing alternative solutions if the product doesn't currently support what is being asked.

Pros

Customer portal, ability to support multiple products, customization of statuses/dashboards/setup, email notifications with ticket activities, real time help from FreshDesk agents to support our team when questions come up, collaboration tools for agents (private notes, chats, etc), notifications when another agent is viewing/working on a ticket (prevention of agents stepping on toes/rework)

Cons

I have struggled with getting the reports that I need from this software. I've worked with very supportive agents, but the software is not setup to generate the reports I need or to create customized reports for what I'm looking for. I am trying to schedule a daily report of agent performance that includes how many unresolved tickets are assigned to that agent at the time the report is generated (not how many were assigned to them in the report period) and the aging of their ticket queue (how long has the oldest ticket been open). We work in software development and we can't close some of our tickets until development work has been done, some times taking months. Having that metric is critical for our team to be able to analyze resourcing and performance.

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

The out of this world product team. I'm not kidding when I say your onboarding staff is what sealed the deal. The product knowledge, SUPER responsiveness and excitement Reshma had about your product is what sold us. Of course the software answered all our questions, but the onboarding process is what really confirmed we made the right decision.
Gabriel

Very happy with this purchase

Reviewed on 29/11/2019

I am currently the only person responsible for customer support in a small company. Freshdesk made it much more easy for me to manage support tickets due to SLAs, automations, etc. I used to have to do pretty much everything manually.

We'll be adding new users soon because of this great experience.

Pros

Ease of use. Reasonable price. Otherwise, I like the way tickets can be prioritized with SLAs, status, etc. Canned responses and automations are great too.

Cons

The automations, despite being very nice, are somewhat limited in terms of what they can do. Sometimes I'd like to go a little further than what they can offer. It's often just little details, but it could make a big difference.

Here are a few basic examples:

1) IF field is empty, THEN send a notification to the user with a message saying that it has to be updated. This is not possible since we can't have an automation triggered by a field being left blank.

2) Only the custom fields with drop down lists can be used as triggers for automations.

Also, I'd like to be able to have the SLA based on the expected first response rather than the expected resolution.

Overall though, it makes my job a lot easier.

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

TP is really good for development projects, but it makes absolutely no sense when it comes to giving decent customer support. No SLAs, no prioritization, no notifications, no automations.

Targetprocess

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

The price mostly. While Zendesk had cheaper plans, the Freshdesk plans had more features for the same price. Zendesk overall had a few more features, but we would have never used most of them anyway and Freshdesk seemed easier to configure and customize and it looked better in my opinion. The ticketing systeme is just great. Everyone asked was talking about Zendesk, yet I found it somewhat underwhelming.
Raymond

Freshdesk review by software dev manager @ Regenesys Business School

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Awesome.

Awesome.

Pros

The ease of use, both for the agents as well as the clients is pretty awesome. Being able to pull out detailed reports concerning not only the tickets on the system and their categories and statuses, but also seeing agents' performances makes this product recommendable for me.

Cons

The fact that I have to log in twice, once for freshdesk and then again for freshworks, before I can gain access to our freshdesk platform really irks me sometimes. An SSO would go a long way in preventing this. Also, being to integrate with Jira proved unsuccessful for me.

Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Coz Freshdesk proved to be a better product

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Ease of use for agents and clients as well as reports.
Rich

Using FreshDesk for 3 years and Still Going Strong

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

Teachers generally create tickets for me with problems they have with technology. Administration creates tickets for me to evaluate different education systems, set up systems for teachers, arrange training, or pretty much anything. It's all documented in detail in the ticket, along with pictures, links to articles, whatever I need.

Pros

The software is easily customizable, and fairly easy to use. Being able to see the notifications pop up on my watch and access tickets from my Google Pixel phone is a lifesaver. Teacher's can't be bothered to log in to a portal to create a ticket, so we customized Fresh Desk so they could simply send an email of their problem to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it would create a ticket for them. I can reply to them right from within the help desk system. Initially we had it set up for two agents and purchased the next level plan. Our Maintenance Supervisor ended up not using it so we backed down to the free version. The virsatility of multiple plans is a major plus. Their support is quick, and eager to help. They will actually go out of their way to help you.

Cons

The only con is probably easily fixable-- When I close a ticket, it of course emails the teacher letting him/her know. But they inevitably always reply with Thank You, which reopens the ticket. Other than that, it is a perfect system!

Thabo
Thabo
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

TMI-SSP (PTY) LTD

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

Wonderful, I really like their 24hrs support system

Wonderful, I really like their 24hrs support system

Pros

With 5 years in business, we started seeing change in our revenues and employee behaviour in the last 2,5 years of using FRESHDESK.

We stopped for sometime thinking maybe we could continue without these tools and a huge gap opened up thus we had to go back to the tried & tested.

Cons

Ease of business
Friendly Interface
Work Anywhere (App or Web)

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

They rely too much on chat bots The only person who spoke to me was their sales rep when she was selling me their product Poor response time to email queries (support is too slow) No 24hrs support

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

It is tried and tested within my company It has 24hrs support Quick response to customer queries
Anthony
  • Industry: Design

Good Software, Bad Marketing. Bait-and-Switch (beware)

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

While Freshdesk has a great UI, and is a feature-rich service, the truth behind the advertising leaves much to be desired. While their software is good, the pricing model isn't, and their marketing is intentional bait-and-switch. The features listed on each pricing tier are expanded upon here: freshdesk.com/features. Once you buy, and ask what's up, the support will tell you to upgrade for that feature, and link you to a page that isn't linked to from anywhere on their site: freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features, as justification.

As an example, $15/agent/month includes, "SLA Management," which is described from their features page as including every SLA feature, including basic things like SLA email notifications, reminders, escalation policies. You know, what anyone would think of as "SLA Management." However, none of those features are actually included in that price plan. To even get email notifications of SLA violations, or have your SLA respect office hours, you'll have to pay $50/agent/month. Worse, there is no way to discover this until after you've paid and spent time getting everything set up.

Pros

Wonderful tracking and organization of emails and support issues, with a nice and clean UI, and simple tools to automate many support tasks.

Cons

Features listed as included in lower tiers on their pricing page, are not actually included until much higher tiers. See: https://freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features for the real breakdown. Freshdesk has no links to that page, and you'll only get it if you ask about a missing feature in their support portal.

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Jitbit didn't have all the features we needed, was difficult to keep organized across many clients, and nearly impossible to track SLAs.

Jitbit Helpdesk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

It looked like it included the main features we needed, at a much lower price. - Organize clients by company, and individual. - Group contact by company and allow users to view will all company tickets. - Track and report by problem area and issue resolution. - SLA Management Automation Once we got everything moved over and set up, two of those features "Included in the Garden plan" ($15/agent/month), we were told to upgrade to $65/agent/month. When we contacted support about the problem, they just didn't answer.

Good helpdesk tool that needs better integration between its own Freshworks suite.

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

We can manage support requests much better with Freshdesk, and it has helped reduce response times and support quality as a result of that.

Nevertheless, their support and the lack of a single widget for Freshchat and Freshdesk is not great.

Pros

The ticket management and SLA tracking have helped us a lot with staying on top of issues. Further, our clients can view all their tickets and where we are with their request, which helps manage client expectations.

Cons

Their support does not always communicate crucial changes to the behaviour of the software, which can lead to disruption in the service that you provide to your clients.

Further to that, the integration between Freshdesk and Freschat is good, but your customer's experience will be quite bad as you end up having two widgets for the same thing.

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

We switched as Intercom did not offer SLA tracking and merging of messages, resulting in losing track of important client issues.

Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

* It offered better SLA tracking than the alternatives. * The setup was much easier than Salesforce. * Their client management was better than what Help Scout could offer at the time. * The Sales team/CSM team was much better than Zendesk during our first interactions.
Ahmed
Ahmed

Experience The Magic of Freshdesk An Affordable Solution for Effortless CS.

Reviewed on 20/01/2023

Freshdesk has been a valuable asset for our company, it has helped us to solve many of our business problems and improve our customer service and support, The benefits we have realized from using Freshdesk include improved customer satisfaction, better communication and collaboration, and increased efficiency and productivity.

Pros

Our company has been using Freshdesk for a while now, and overall, we have had a positive experience with the software, Here are some of the things that we liked most about Freshdesk:- Comprehensive and Impactful Features, Freshdesk offers a wide range of features, like ticket management, scheduling, sales pipeline management, lead management, knowledge base management, project planning, task management, contact database, service history, content management, support ticket management, and contact management, These features have been very impactful for our business and have greatly improved our customer service and support.- Easy integration with other tools and applications was very easy, we were able to integrate it with our existing tools and systems with minimal effort.

Cons

Some of the features in Freshdesk are less customizable and difficult to tailor to our specific needs, Also remote access and control feature is limited and not as robust as we would like.

Jira , Kayako and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

After evaluating a number of alternative products, we ultimately chose Freshdesk because it offered the best combination of features, pricing, and overall user experience for our company, Freshdesk offers a wide range of features that are tailored to our specific needs, like ticket management, scheduling, sales pipeline management, lead management, knowledge base management, project planning, task management, contact database, service history, content management, support ticket management, and contact management, Also Freshdesk is more customizable as compared to other products we evaluated.Freshdesk's integration with other tools and applications was very easy, we were able to integrate it with our existing tools and systems with minimal effort, and this was a major factor in our decision to choose Freshdesk. Cost-Effective: Freshdesk's pricing plans were more cost-effective than some of the other alternative products we considered, which was an important factor for our organization. Positive User Experience: Our team had a positive experience during the evaluation process and we found Freshdesk to be user-friendly, which was also an important factor for our organization.
belasco

FreshDesk Review

Reviewed on 11/02/2023

My overall experience with Freshdesk has been great. The platform is easy to use and navigate, and provides great customer service and support. The ticketing system is very organized and efficient and the dashboard is great for keeping track of all your customer support requests. The automation and reporting tools help to streamline the process and make it easier to manage multiple customers. The integration with other tools is also helpful, allowing me to quickly connect with other systems to provide better customer service. Overall, I find Freshdesk to be a great platform for managing customer service requests.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use Freshdesk. The software was intuitive, and the user interface was well designed. The customer support was also excellent. They were always available to answer questions and provide assistance. Additionally, the reporting features were comprehensive and allowed us to track customer support trends and metrics.

Cons

One of the biggest drawbacks of freshdesk is its lack of customizability. It can be difficult to tailor the software to meet the specific needs of different businesses, as there are limited options for customizing the interface and features. Additionally, the pricing plans can be a bit expensive for some companies, depending on the level of support they require.

Stephanie
Stephanie

It has many functions like ticket management

Reviewed on 17/03/2023

Intuitive interface that can greatly aid businesses in providing superior customer service. It supports a plethora of functions, such as ticket tracking, sales funnel management, task tracking, service history, etc. Tracking and responding to tickets is simple. In addition, it has numerous tools for reporting and analysis.

Pros

Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) stand to gain a lot from using Freshdesk. If you ever have a problem, their customer service is top notch. All in all, we were pleased with Freshdesk during our time working with them. Our primary motivation for using the ticketing system was for support purposes.

Cons

Occasionally, it might be a difficult process to integrate the new system with the old one, and some functions, like ticket forms, have relatively less room for personalization. There are few possibilities for creating reports.

Joro

Ozone Entertainment review

Reviewed on 08/08/2023

Pros

I love the automations and integration in the Helpdesk portion of the OmniChannel. I can really introduce a lot of quality of life features to the team to help them focus on supporting and not repetitive tasks and triage.

Cons

The chat feature has less automations on the backend like the need to add Labels manually as well as the lack of tags. With the introduction of ChatGPT I hope to see more automated tasks. Also the addition of tags as another form of chat categorization will help as the Labels provide a more general placement into a category and the tabs will really help define every chat issue.

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Freshdesk offers more options to scale the team

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Better pricing plans for the features we are looking for
Alistair

Good software, support a let down

Reviewed on 28/02/2024

Painful in terms of getting what we need. The software is good but everything else around it is a let down

Pros

The system is comprehensive with a lot of features and plugins

Cons

The setup process was painful. Call after call booked in with nothing really being achieved. We ended up figuring most things out ourselves.

Ongoing support when there are issues is painfully slow and I feel most of the guys supporting don't understand the system fully themselves

Front and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk

Useresponse had good software but was limited to WhatsApp integration and we use telegram which didn't work effectively. [sensitive content hidden] was particularly unhelpful when we were over charged and refused a refund even though it was a system issue. On principle we left.

UseResponse

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk

Freshdesk ticked more boxes and worked better with the team. We had very specific asks around Telegram and the way our company works and this was the only product that could accommodate
Alan
Alan

Freshdesk can help you manage & grow your MSP business

Reviewed on 04/11/2018

Freshdesk helped BootUp LLC to get on top of their user help desk support problems, and this NYC-based MSP is now poised to grow its client base by hiring more technical staff and expanding its support offerings. Our collective experience with Freshdesk has been extremely positive, and we recommend it wholeheartedly!

Pros

Freshdesk enables your clients to create their own help desk request tickets, track their ticket's progress, add notes & comments along the way, and decide when to mark each ticket as Done. Once you know what the solutions to their most common problems are, you can post self-service procedures for the easy ones that they can handle themselves - thus freeing you from unnecessary remote support or onsite support events. Use the built in ticket timers, and you have a way to capture the data for your Time & Billing system. And you can build your user community with a built-in user forum and links to your social media accounts. Help desk managers can spot check the Dashboard and see at a glance how many & which tickets are unresolved, overdue, due today, unassigned, or on hold pending various 3 party issues. All of these features are designed to help you get on top of your service delivery and get the metrics you need to maintain quality service while adding clients & technicians.

Pair Freshdesk with Teamviewer Corporate and you have a powerful Help Desk with one click remote support connectivity to any PC at any client location anywhere. Now you can deliver quality support with fewer truck rolls!

Cons

My only real problem had to do with Notification Alert Sounds. I wanted a way to use different new ticket alert sounds depending upon with the client, priority or assigned to me status so that I could walk away from my workstation and do other work in the computer lab but get a loud sound alert for critical new help desk tickets. A prompt response from the Freshdesk support team let me know that none of the major browsers support custom notification sounds in their API's, so there is no way to implement this at this time. (Hey Google Chrome & Microsoft IE teams: how about custom notification sounds in the next update release? Very useful for advanced users!)

Mark
  • Industry: Textiles

Freshdesk proving their worth on the CRM market

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

We have moved from Desk.com half a year ago. The decision was made based on our comparison. We have selected Freshdesk as it seemed to give the best value for the price and people also seem really satisfied in general.
To me Freshdesk is a developing underdog on the CRM market with some huge advantages and opportunities. We selected them because we can have some top notch solutions just like we had Freshdesk or Zendesk, but we do not have to leave a fortune there. They still need to spend a lot to improve the software as the market is really competitive with other companies like Salesforce, Zendesk but it seems they have the ambition to be the best.

Moving to Freshdesk still seems a great decision.

Pros

Learning the software was quite easy for the agents as well which is a huge advantage. This is partially because of their support team as we have always been able to contact then and ask any type of questions regarding their software. The CS Team is always helpful and pretty professional. They did not forger us even after we started using their software (which happens with many companies).

Ticket handling is really efficient and the agent portal has a nice design from a practical viewpoint as well. We like canned responses. A nice little feature is to add support page article links / contents to reply messages just like canned responses. Another huge advantage is the knowledge base / support page which is highly customizable. In general we like ticket automation rules as well and it helped to solve some of our special requests.

Cons

At this point we are not able to use our own SSL and we cannot afford to have extra expenses to rent an SSL from Freshdesk (probably third party) or buy their top plan to have their SSL. This is a good indicator that some essential functions are only available if you are using their top plan. It is good that you are able to customize your portal URL, but if you do you are not going to have HTTPS until you pay more. This makes this whole function questionable. I am hoping the development team will solve this soon.
Apparently there are some minor function that we have to solve with a workaround but it is straightforward available for competition.

Haseeb
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Quite powerful CRM for Email Management, but still Improving

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

Overall, the system is quite good, but there is definitely room for improvement. It's generally easy to use for the basic actions and the rules that can be set make this a powerful tool.It does begin to get a little complicated when you have several departments using Freshdesk together (for example, adding another department using Freshdesk into a ticket doesn't create a ticket for that department - instead, the ticket has to be flipped, or have to go through parent-child ticketing, which can be confusing for those that are not tech savvy).

Pros

Freshdesk allows our company to manage our distribution lists that have a very high volume of incoming emails. It allows management to distribute and balance the workload of the department with ease.Not only does it keep a record of all emails sent and received, it also keeps track of all actions that were taken within the ticket along with the users or rules responsible for the changes.

Cons

The way the tickets come in and starts tracking time - this should be modifiable based on business needs, but seems to only track the time (& SLA) based on when the ticket/ email was created. This would be great for an IT department, but loses it's value in this aspect for a Customer Service department.Other companies that use a ticketing based CRM tends to clash with Freshdesk sometimes. Since each response includes the ticket number at the end of the subject line, each response ends up creating a brand new ticket, making it much harder to follow the chain.Freshdesk also has a Merge feature - but this feature doesn't really work very well. I would recommend not using it at all if the email chains are large. This feature just sticks the entire email chain into the ticket, as a single post, instead of filling in spots in chronological order.