Service Fusion

Easy. Powerful. Mobile. Field service management software.

4.4/5
4.2/5
4.4/5
4.5/5

143 Software options

Jennifer S.

Service Tech & Office friendly

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

They were super about the initial training, and have consistently tried to answer any remaining issues. We began to be able to have our techs collect credit card payments; awesome for both office & customers!! Data from the old system transferred over, mostly without any issues. The continual updates, which are largely in response to customer/user requests is a plus. You don't always get what you want, or as fast as you want it, but they are definitely trying to meet the most important, common user needs.

Pros

Better dispatching than what we had before.

Cons

Reports aren't all that they need to be, but can download info to Excel & manipulate most data

Wintac

Reasons for Choosing Service Fusion

It was time to upgrade. At that time, Wintac/Davisware, did not offer the cloud/tech user the ability to do as much in the field. We liked the attitude of Service Fusion's salesperson (didn't promise what they didn't have, but did show us viable alternatives and talked about what was in development). Plus he was clearly knowledgeable about all aspects of the system. Also, it would integrate with our Quickbooks software.

Wintac

Reasons for Switching to Service Fusion

It was less costly, communicated with Quickbooks, and offered what we were looking for.
Aaron S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Another Broken Software With Crappy Back-End Support

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Mostly negative. Its been really rough for us trying to build and grow our company using this platform because there have been so many problems with the functionality of key workflows processes. The software is heavily marketed as a POS option for HVAC, Electrical, & Plumbing Companies but based on our experience it not able to handle their processes effectively and there is no fix in sight. It's extremely lacking in several key areas and service fusion management doesn't seem to care at all about the issues we have reported. We would highly recommend you steer clear of this company until they get their act together

Pros

It customizable and pretty user-friendly

Cons

The bugs and workflow problems NEVER get fixed. We have been reporting issues and asking for fixes to them for over 3 years now and practically NOTHING we have asked for has been done. Customer service reps just say that they will pass the issue onto the developers but then nothing ever happens. V2 just keeps getting promised as the fix-all, but somehow how I doubt it's going to be without major issues itself

Braden W.
  • Industry: Machinery

Easy Plug and Play Service Management Tool

Reviewed on 15/03/2021

Service Fusion has been a blessing; previously we were manually routing our individual field service technicians to their appointments by phone as they came in, and following up with an email to provide the address. Again, although I would like to see some updates to the mobility of scanning and inventory management, overall this is a strong application.

Pros

This app is an all-inclusive solution for anyone conducting field service work at customer locations! We are an industrial mechanic service, that has built our business around specialized in-field repair servicing. Service Fusion is a one-stop shop for appointment information; it features a GPS module to make for easy appointment transportation. In addition, they offer customizations within their template for appointments which allows us to include industry-specific task items and buttons.

Cons

The biggest issue we run into is with inventory management. Although they have a great inventory management module, that has a lot of expandability and allows for barcode scanning, the scanner is restricted to operating only when attached to a laptop... You can't attach it to a tablet or mobile device which makes it very cumbersome and not as intuitive with the mobile application as you would hope. The platform is built off the mobility via the app, so to not allow the scanning and inventory management to function off of that is very counter-intuitive in my opinion.

Joey C.

Great Program

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Pros

I love how technicians are able to use the app to update disposition of work orders, leave pictures and notes - this is very helpful for the office. The platform is very easy to use.

Cons

This software offers a little less than some of the more popular programs but you definitely get the best value using this program.

Danielle J.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

5 stars

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Overall SF is light years ahead of our previous software. They do have some things to work out, but it is very obvious that they are making changes. They are affordable and have awesome support.

Pros

Service Fusion is actively upgrading their products. The last software company I was with for about 8-ish years, not once did they upgrade anything. SF customer service is amazing. It is very easy to get ahold of them. SF is very customizable, and while that can be overwhelming with all of the various settings, their support staff is always available to help figure it out.

Cons

Sometimes it seems that the features were designed by someone who has never used it before. For example. their reporting section is atrocious. It is very obvious that whoever was in charge of designing the reporting section has never actually ran reports. I know that this is a feature that SF is currently rebuilding and I can't wait to see the new set up!

Thomas H.

Excellent Service and Dispatch App

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Easy to keep track of jobs, estimates, and repeating jobs.

Pros

Easy to use, can track customer information, jobs, repeating jobs, and estimates.

Cons

Quickbooks sync is one way, and the information that goes down to QB is limited.
Some organizational functions are lacking, but the development team is hard at work and is adding features frequently.

Ryan B.

Best One Out There

Reviewed on 27/10/2016

We have tried over 20 different CRM, and Field Service programs over the past year with various success. Service Fusion is by far the best product we have tried. We almost instantly fell in love with it. The admin staff boasts about how easy it is to use. The automated text message to clients indicating that you are on the way is brilliant. Our invoicing process is seamless now with the automated functions, and it syncs well with Quickbooks (a must for us). The product is outstanding, but so is the customer service.

A couple of areas that need improvement are:
- integration with google calendar
- options to push forms into clients file from other apps on android (maybe there is?)
- better CRM and Sales related functionality (I hear Q1 2017)
- easier set-up of zones for booking in specific areas
- in app distance measure for new client address from already scheduled jobs, or some sort of intuitive date selection (I know I'm asking a lot)

Overall, you won't find a better scheduling, and field service app out there. I have tried so many and have often been left very disappointed. The price point is really good, the product works really well creating a better experience for our Customers.

Pros

Ease of use, price point, automated text to customer updates, excellent quickbooks sync, invoicing, billing options, layout, customer service,

Cons

Lacks google products integration, Limited Sales Pipeline, CRM Functionality,

Leo K.

Field Service Software

Reviewed on 18/02/2017

I have been a user and administrator of Service Fusion for the past year. I looked and tried various programs but I found none that could match Service Fusion. It is easy to master, has many valuable features from Scheduling, Fleet Management, to Financial Features. My help was able to learn it without much training.
If I encounter an issue or have questions about how to do something their customer service is outstanding. I use this in the electrical industry and am not certain how I functioned without it. I have an MBA and a BA in Computer Science and know quite a lot about programs. In my opinion, there is not a software product that can rival Service Fusion.

Pros

Customer Service, scheduling, fleet management

Cons

The product list needs to be reorganized where new items can be added on the fly and a better job could be done in the grouping of items into a category.

Randall S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Perfect software for service companies

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

We actually were on Service Fusion and another company talked us into moving to them and we lasted 6 months and came right back Service Fusion. There is no way that I could use another company or software at this point.

Service Fusion meets our needs and excels is support and customer service. We service 17 states and bout 15k jobs a year with many many technicians all up and down the eastern seaboard. Yur cheating yourself out of great software by not trying this one out

Pros

Ease of use and the support the company gives its people

Cons

nothing, it meets all of our needs and they are constantly improving and adding new features

Michael W.

Amazing Software With a Huge Problem

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

This system has saved my company so much time and money in the 6 months we’ve had it. Can’t express how happy we are with 90% of its functionality. That being said, the inventory system is to be blunt... stupid. It is borderline useless. The biggest issue I have with it is that the system only goes off of an inventory order. Meaning once that order is made, the product is placed directly in inventory. That’s fine except when the products from that order have now been used and that order is now meaningless. Which wouldn’t be an issue if the system didn’t oversell a product when in fact there is 0 in stock. Example I currently have -2 water valves on my truck. That’s nonsense. There needs to be a way to manually input a quantity and location. Even the most basic of inventory systems have this function. Another huge issue is that a product is forever locked to a warehouse. You cannot delete a product from a warehouse but only add the product to another warehouse. If I’m relocating inventory to a different warehouse that means I’m MOVING it. Not wanting to use that old warehouse anymore. And another huge issue is in the worker app. If I need a part that we have in stock, I HAVE to use the one in stock. But what if that part happens to be on another techs truck? Too bad I have to use that exact one. I can’t tell it to ignore that and place an order for another one for my truck. So I’ve now messed with another techs inventory and he doesn’t even know. Please fix this broken system.

Pros

Best scheduling and dispatching out there.
Easy to customize
Support has been amazing
Great user interface

Cons

Inventory management needs a major overhaul.

Brian S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Handles a lot but too many bugs

Reviewed on 20/02/2017

This is a complex program. I strongly recommend the training videos. Things do not seem to work as expected. This program is way too much for a one person shop. Be wary of glitches. Estimates and payments are sorted by day - all months and years are mixed together. Deposits get lost in Quickbooks online causing accounting issues that need to be tracked down and fixed. Estimates that are given to customers are not easy to track down - you need to look for them by global search. It is difficult to find estimates except through the estimate dashboard. I never got the parts part to work - it requires entering parts to the program, then to the supplier then... I could not use it. I don't have enough time in the day to do all the entering. Very slow on a network. Use a fast computer. If your internet goes down, you are stuck. You cannot get your data back. You are stuck with it.

Pros

Handles almost any part of a service shop you can ever require. Handles things I never thought of.

Cons

Very complex interface. Some important details are always off screen, like tax settings for customers. The remote app has glitches and may not work as expected - I am experiencing issues with parent customers. It is hard to follow the status relationship automatics when creating an estimate, then a job and then an invoice. Payments and deposits often get lost in Quickbooks even when Service Fusion says everything updated correctly.

Tommy N.

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 02/05/2017

Saves time and saves money. This software enables us to communicate with our customers on a level that no one else is able to do. This attention to detail concerning customer service/ communication has increased our close rate which has increased our bottom line.

Pros

The ease of use for both the office and the field is amazing. This is a robust system that will do a lot of things that others will not. It automatically syncs with QB online. Beware of other software companies out there that advertise that they sync with QB because they do not or it requires a lot of changes in QB which will mess everything up. Trust me I have tried a lot of different programs and Service Fusion is hands down the best. Tech support is fantastic as well.

Cons

No cons whatsoever. The integration was easy and the tech support has been first class. I was concerned with the QB set up in the system and it was so easy. The payment gateways were simple to set up as well. It feels as if this system was built by someone that has worked in the service industry before. Our techs absolutely love it!

Cm S.

Beware of this Program!

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Our experience with this company has been very poor. Our Company has been using Service Fusion for over a year. Please be aware that our experience with their customer support has been terrible. The program is buggy and Developers are slow to fix problems. You seldom hear back from them about the status of an issue. We have been unable to manage our inventory/books now for weeks because there are major bugs in that part of the program. The program is supposed to be integrated with Quick Books, but that has been a nightmare for us. We have been trying to get data to sync from Service Fusion to Quick Books for the past four months! No one returns our phone calls. We've even left messages for management and they won't respond to our phone calls. Customer support doesn't take responsibility for helping to find resolution to problems. If you value your business data, please think twice before you trust your information to this company!

Pros

General Interface is quite user friendly.

Cons

There are a lot of bugs in this software. The reporting is very limited and you can't get all of your data out of the system. Some of the reports are currently providing bad data and cannot be used. They are slow to fix issues and there is no customer service support.

Mary A.

Brings the field worker, office dispatch, and finance all together

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

Customer & business partner communication regarding job scheduling and estimates, scheduling the routes for multiple drivers, being able to invoice directly to the customer with customized templates, and synchronizing invoices and payments right into Quickbooks.

Pros

It worked great for us out of the box. Customer service/Tech support is very good. Integrating with Quickbooks is a lifesaver. I love being able to email invoices directly to customers from Service Fusion.

Cons

A web-based-only software and app has limitations. We've had a few glitchy days which have affected our business productivity. Customer Service/Tech Support availability is limited.

Tuli F.

Our interactions with service fusion

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

I really enjoy using it

It feels like it was built for me

It is very user friendly, easy to use

Pros

Customer service is a-1

And the ideas portal is great

Cons

There are many features I wish they implement but hopefully soon they will

Joshua L.

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

We reviewed several different options when deciding on a software to manage our customer database, accounting tools, and dispatch. We found Service Fusion's staff to be extremely helpful and responsive during this process. Moreover, their product is superbly flexible and powerful.

The very best part about SF is customer service. We always know we will be well taken care of.

Pros

It takes into account real life experience of the users, providing features that make life easier. For example--consultations, estimates, communications, approvals, schedules, invoices, photos and documents are tied together seamlessly in a project pipeline. Don't forget about the mobile app for field use!

Cons

There are some functions that would be great to access from mobile that are only available on desktop size browsers, even with User Agents installed. Looking forward to the upcoming release that promises mobile responsive browser access.

Jon W.

Great Home Services Business SaaS

Reviewed on 09/12/2015

Service Fusion is exceptionally easy to use. The platform is really intuitive and easy to understand for everyone within my company from the front office personnel to my service and sales team in the field. Estimating, Scheduling, Dispatching, Invoicing and Email Communications with customers are easily tackled with Service Fusion. It's the details that count and once you get your hands on the system you find little features that make the sales to service process efficient and seamless.

The drawback on the system is in the reporting. Both reporting sales figures as well as customer information for marketing is difficult or non-existent. These are major drawbacks fro the system if using it to run your business. The only hope is the excellent development team that is constantly updating the system. Customer Service, Implementation and Technical Support have been spot on, consistent and readily available. I've been assured these issues will be addressed in the near future.

We have yet to unleash the full potential of Service Fusion but it's been a great decision to switch so far.

Response from Service Fusion

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your feedback and continued support! You probably already know this, but we added the customer list/marketing report, made a few enhancements to the sales/estimate reports and are about to roll out additional reporting options.

Thanks again!
Service Fusion Team

Joe B.

Professional, Efficient, Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/03/2018

Pros

How easy it is to use and how all it flows nicely together. The new Customer List and Batch & Assign & Schedule features made things so much quicker as well.

Dot H.

The Customer Service is by far some of the best we have ever experienced!

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

Pros

The software is very user friendly! It includes all of the aspects that Management would be looking for.

Cons

The inability for a technician to add multiple products to an invoice from the same category /subcategory without having to start over by default - back to the main menu.

Charlene G.

Amazing! The Customer Support is the best I have ever received.

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

Saves time scheduling and keeping track of customer reports and records.

Pros

Easy to use, flexible and the ability to grown with our company and the customer support.
I would highly recommend this software!

Cons

Import of company history was not easy. I would highly recommend paying the money to have Service Fusion do it for you if you are importing a lot of company history.
I track everything by Job Type in QB (desk top) but Service Fusion only does Class. This has been a problem for us but trying to work around it as the Pros far our weigh the Cons.

Jeff H.

Pretty Good Dispatch System

Reviewed on 16/02/2017

It needs some CRM features which are supposed to be out very soon, and it has some issues with recurring jobs, but the app is great for the maids in the field

Pros

The app and the price

Cons

CRM

Nick P.

Best on the market for service providers!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Pros

As a moving company we experience many variables in the field on a daily basis. I have tried many CRM and field management software programs and nothing compares to Service Fusion. THIS SOFTWARE DOES EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF AND MORE!.. Especially for the price. Support team is always available and they have many helpful videos online as well.

Cons

Complicated learning curve. I would also like to see the company calendar sync with google (not just individual employee calendars).

Jessica C.

Service Fusion

Reviewed on 07/11/2016

We've tried a few different programs like Service Fusion, all of them have their pros and cons. Service Fusion seems to have more pros than cons, and easy enough to navigate that the techs and office employees all seem pretty happy with it.

Pros

Dispatch/scheduling feature, integration with QuickBooks Online, and time clock feature.

Cons

Occasional miss communication between desktop version and mobile app.

Diane R.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Wonderful

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Pros

Love the functionality of all customer info in one place, updating technicians remotely, easy to use app

Cons

The price is the only thing that could use some adjustment. I feel the price is a little too high but besides that all is good

Yuriy O.

Best Overall

Reviewed on 01/04/2015

I have tried numerous different softwares and finally stumbled upon Service Fusion. Got in contact with Max and was very pleased with his response time and customer service. We went back and forth for some time and even added a feature that I desperately needed for my line of work. Everything went very smoothly from start to finish and I couldn't be any happier. His assistant Aramis was prompt to take my calls and questions when Max was with another customer. I have good faith in this company moving forward. They are constantly updating and fixing things and are very open to new feature suggestions unlike some other software companies I used in the past. I am extremely more organized and efficient now apposed to my prior business practices. If you're in the field service business this is definitely a no brainer choice!