ChiroFusion

Complete Practice Management for Chiropractors

4.7/5 (424 reviews)
Daniel C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

ChiroFusion has been the best decision our practice ever made!

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

Working with ChiroFusion has been a positive experience overall. The software has been a solid system, allowing us to operate effectively on a daily basis and focus on growing our practice. Overall, the system has been a great fit for us. The price point, with the clearinghouse integrated, is unbeatable. This solution has been long overdue for chiropractors - thank you!!!

Pros

First off, I can't thank the folks at ChiroFusion enough for understanding how to make a simple, affordable and user friendly EHR. I’ve used numerous systems in the past and will say this software is in a league of its own. The software is web-based and can run on any platform including Windows and Mac. This flexibility is important for us as we use a mix of Mac and PCs in the office and work remotely from home at times. The workflow is intuitive and extremely easy to navigate for everyone in the office. We were up and running within a week with zero setup required on our end. The online scheduling feature with integrated intake forms has been a game changer for us. Our patients can schedule appointments with our office 24/7 from their mobile device and all paperwork can be completed online before the appointment. The reporting component produces detailed notes in under a minute that are clear and professional in appearance. The integrated clearinghouse also saves time and money. Claims can be uploaded to Office Ally at the end of the day with one click and claim status reports are provided within a few minutes. Our previous software required us to export our claim files from the system, then upload them to a clearinghouse that was charging us close to $120/month to submit claims. The last thing I want to mention is support. ChiroFusion's support team is always available and quick to get back to us whenever we have a question.

Cons

I'm truly happy and can’t really think of any cons at this time. The staff are always responsive to our requests for improvements and welcome our feedback. It would be great at some point in the future to include electronic eligibility verification in the insurance component of the software.

Response from ChiroFusion

Daniel, you have broken the internet with this review! WE LOVE YOU! We can't explain how much clients like yourself make us truly love what we do!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Did we mention how much you rock? Just sayin... :)

Terry T.

Nice EHR

Reviewed on 09/11/2019

The company seems pretty helpful and are better than most ehr company’s when it comes to training and ease of use.

Pros

The notes are really easy and that’s why I bought it and why we use it.

Cons

We haven’t used the billing side and I would like to if it had good tracking but frankly I’ve never even looked at it because I have a billing company.

Kristen H.

Unity Chiropractic Review

Reviewed on 27/01/2020

Our overall experience with chirofusion has been phenomenal! Our agent was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was with us every step of the way when we signed up. He was able to answer all of our questions immediately and got us set up with the team that can answer questions if we can’t find it in the help tab. Everyone is always extremely nice!

Pros

It’s very easy to navigate. When we signed on with chirofusion we were opening! We didn’t have time to learn a software but I was able to quickly pick up on it. It stores ALOT of information about patients, the setup alone is probably my favorite. I’ve used many chiro softwares and this one has, by far, been my most favorite. It’s very organized.

Cons

The only thing I would change, and this is me comparing to other softwares I’ve used, is the check in and check out process. I believe when we check someone in, it should throw their name into a separate column and when we check them out, it’ll disappear from that column. It helps us to know who all is still in the office. I see the abbreviations but it’s so hard to get use to those.

Chris K.

One of the top Chiropractic Softwares out there

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

This software was easy to launch and start using right away. It makes a decent note for insurance when needed. Stays up to date with no downloads required on my end since it is web-based.

Pros

I like that ChiroFusion is web-based. That way I don't have to maintain a server. In my last software, our computer working as the server crashed, and we were without an EHR for the day and lost data because of the frequency of backup. I can even log into ChiroFusion at a screening and look at my schedule and book appointments live. I like the option of text and email reminders, and the option for online scheduling for patients. The macros work pretty well. Billing is straightforward and easy to use. New update coming soon to make it even better.

Cons

Scheduling a new patient needs info and can take a few minutes. If a patient has been to another office with chirofusion, they can't use the same email address. A little sluggish at times waiting for billing reports.

Dean H.

Needs more refining, very inconsistent. Keep in mind, most of these reviews are new users.

Reviewed on 20/01/2018

Pros

Billing is integrated which saves a ton of money compared to other programs. Visually appealing. Built for chiropractors.

Cons

Quite a few here:
* The schedule is very clunky feeling. Not the easiest to see what your week looks like. Doesn't allow for blocks for out of office etc. without making a fake patient which makes it more difficult to track stats. Adding a patient is also clunky. If a new patient calls, you go to the schedule, find a spot, add the new patient info, then it takes you to their file instead of the calendar where you then have to add the patient onto the time slot you originally clicked.
* If you are not a subluxation based doc, you have to deal with the fact that it is all over the chart. I would prefer the ability to put "restrictions" or "Segmental dysfunction" or anything alse.
* The chart flow is VERY inconsistent. Some pages require that you click save, others don't. When changing tabs, the program could easily auto save but it doesn't.
* Requires constant maintenance to chrome just so it doesn't lose data from click to click.
* Statements are a bit of a pain. It only allows you to print batches of 10 patients at a time. If you have a couple hundred patients, It would take a VERY long time.
* Definitely takes more than 30 seconds per note.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Dean, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. A quality experience for all of our clients is of utmost importance to us. The initial training we offer helps ensure a quick & easy acclimation to CF and most users are up and running in just a couple of weeks. We do see that you did not take advantage of the full training experience we offer & some of the challenges you are experiencing are simply attributed to a lack of understanding for the workflow of our system. Maintaining your browser updates is highly recommended for the security of any web browsing experience. Chrome is great because updates take just seconds. We are always open to feedback from our clients & do our best to incorporate a lot of what we receive into future updates. We strive to meet the needs for all styles of practice & providers that use our software. Thanks again Doc!

Susan B.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

ChiroFusion is the BEST

Reviewed on 01/11/2019

Pros

This software is so easy to learn and use, truly user friendly!! The Support Team at ChiroFusion is fantastic as well, easy to talk to and very responsive. They are very personable! I like that I can access the software remotely from anywhere!! I don't have to be at the office to get work done or check on payments. Also, it is so inexpensive when compared to other software options that have similar features/options - you get more for your buck with ChiroFusion.

Cons

I honestly can't come up with an answer to this question.

Douglas S.

ChiroFusion Review

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Pros

I like that it is cloud based and I can access the software anywhere. If I want to call a patient in the evening I don't have to write their information down I can add a task into the software and open it on my computer at home after I have put my kids to bed. I like the layout of the software. It is very intuitive. I like that the developers are constantly working to improve the product.

Cons

Checking out a patient/charging their credit card requires getting completely out of whatever you are working on and the process is clunky to use the OpenEdge through Chirofusion.

Adam S.
Company size: Self Employed

Great Product for the Price!

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

The transition from my previous software to ChiroFusion was pretty seemless. The support is very good and they are quick to respond to any problems I have.

Pros

The software can be set up with as much or as little as needed for your specific practice. You aren't forced into having expensive add-ons that you wouldn't use. As a single practitioner this was what I needed where other companies made you pay for a "system" no matter the size of the clinic which had many pieces that aren't always needed.

Cons

The only issue I've had while using the software over the past year and a half has been some slow processing but only in the billing portion of the software. It's all online so depending on your internet speed things may be faster or slower but since this issue only happens while switching screens in the billing portion it seems that is something that needs to be addressed and I know based on email communications from ChiroFusion that it is something that will be getting updated soon.

David J.

Best EHR Ever Used

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Great program, easy to use and very Functional for our reporting needs.

Pros

EHR is simple to use, intuitive and quick to learn. Able to bring in macros for commonly used statements. Support is awesome and will respond by phone within 45 min of request. Billing is easy as the procedures are automatically added.

Cons

Would like to see the reports section expanded. Was advised that this is in the works and will be part of the next update.

Martin P.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

One stop shop!

Reviewed on 25/01/2020

Pros

Cloud based software is the only way to do EMR, it’s effective, efficient, and extremely secure.

Cons

Cost of additional providers and some of the add-ons. Also, some fields not allowing customization, as well as multiple ledgers specific to case type.

Tim D.

Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

I have come to realize that no software will be exactly what each practitioner wants unless they develop it specifically for themselves. So I don't expect it to be perfect. However, some updates and options may be nice to see a little more frequently. Overall this software is very affordable and easy to navigate and I appreciate that.

Pros

It is pretty easy to use and navigate, chart notes look nice, patient progress is tracked well. Follow up SOAP notes are easy to modify from the previous.

Cons

Limited customizations and defaults. Too many clicks. On a new patient I almost always adjust Diversified, but every new patient I have to choose Diversified from the drop down menu for every area I manipulated on them. A default here would be nice. If I don't manipulate with Diversified and use activator I can just change that specific area away from the default of Diversified. That can be an additional 12-20 clicks in an initial exam that takes unnecessary time. You can't change/modify or add orthopedic tests. There are a few tests I utilize in different areas that I have to manually write out and I have to do that in the chiro analysis section because there is no place for a manual entry of an orthopedic test in the orthopedic tab. You cant copy one case to another. If a person changes insurances and you want to create a new case with their new insurance since the old insurance hasn't cleared yet you have to completely redo a soap note or exam note with the new case. You can't transfer or copy a note to a new case. There is a lot of redundancy in the billing area. When you sign a note you check to send it to billing, then you have to approve it in billing, then you have to print/send the claim all on different tabs/screens and this is all done so you can actually post the patients payment for that day to that charge so you can provide them with a detailed receipt. Yes you can put their payment as an UAC, but that isn't a specific receipt for an HSA or AFLAC. Scheduling i

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

first week of using the software, and haven't done my 4 training sessions yet so far so good

Reviewed on 17/02/2018

Great price for what you get and was up and running quickly.

Pros

I like that the software is relatively easy to use. Once you get to know the flow, its pretty easy. I love that it is web based, so I can access it from anywhere. The overall look of the pages are very good and clear.

I have written support a few times as I was trying to figure things out and they always respond super quick and have been very helpful. I also love that your help section has tons of information on it.

So far very happy with the software.

Cons

I have a few things that are a little bothersome as i'm learning to use the app that I would love to change, but are not deal breakers. hoping that in time as updates go out these things will get changed.

I don't like how some pages you need to save before you click to the next, while other pages save automatically. I find that if im in a hurry I will put in all my findings and compete the longest form of a encounter and click the next tab forgetting that that page in particular needs to be saved manually.

I wish I had more flexibility with the text message reminders to change what gets sent out. I also would love if the online intakes would work with cell phones, as about half of my patients try to open the email on their phone and then give up when it doesn't work.

I also have occasional issues where either the site times out, or the connection gets bogged down and things freeze up on me, but this hasn't been too bad yet.

my last complaint is I wish the scheduling area was a little more clear. Depending on how you click the name will either bring up that appointment or send you the patients profile, which is a huge pain if you click it wrong. If there was a icon or something that told you were or how to click on the name it would be helpful

Overall I do really like the software, there are just tweaks you have to learn and once you do its easy going, but having a busy week and learning the software at the same time got a little cumbersome.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Doc, Thanks for your feedback! We do have a near future update coming for the scheduler and specific to what you have mentioned. You will be pleased with the update :) We also will take your feedback back to our team for the auto-save aspect in reporting. As for the Text reminders, these are industry standard and common format. We will pass along your feedback for intakes, as currently they are designed to work with any computer/tablet. We will also have someone reach out to you regarding your issue with speed. We do not have any reported issues with our server speeds and are hosted on Microsoft Azure. Our average page loading time is 1.6 to 2.2 seconds on average. There may be something related to your internet or system and we'd be happy to help you figure it out :)

Dr. W.

Old Dogs, New Tricks

Reviewed on 26/07/2016

We decided to wait on this review until we had actually learned the system.....so here goes:

Started out in this business with paper charts, paper claims, etc. etc. Recent EHR changes, as well as electronic billing brought me to medisoft and the other 'fusion' type software, which is less and less free the more you add to it. It was time to look for a comprehensive suite that will enable the billing, scheduling, and documentation all in one suite.

The team at Chirofusion has filled all of the required boxes. I was paying $89 per month for a clearinghouse, and their new annual maintenance fee added another $30 per month. In addition, keeping Medisoft up to date annually was another $40-50 per month. Strictly speaking, this software is saving me money over the prior approach.

Your documentation will be top notch. The transition was a little painful, as everything is interconnected, but once you get used to that fact, and realize that your office is now paperless, you will have no trouble moving forward. The daily reports are comprehensive, and the exam routines are very comprehensive, and will allow you to include as much information as you would really care to have in the file.

Pros

The support team is superb. I mean superb. They work very hard, and hopefully they are fully appreciated for what they are doing for our profession. They have vast amounts of appreciation from this office.

The billing module is also superb. When using Medisoft in the past, which has been a mainstay for many years, the accounting was never fully spot on (no doubt a reflection of how we were using it). This system, however, will allow you to keep track of every single transaction, posting, write off and payment. Patient payments are kept in our system as unapplied credits until the claim comes back, at which point we will adjust the line items, apply patient responsibility, and close the claim. Bang. Done.

****For your medicare patients, make sure that you go through the write offs carefully. One of our big insurers will assign a non covered status to exams, extremities, etc., and the system will automatically follow suit. You will have to manually assign these responsibilities to the patient when posting the EOB. If I can learn this, you can learn this.****

Posting of the remits is as painless as it can possibly be. The integration with Office Ally is superb, and you do not even need an account with them. You will communicate with Office Ally only when setting up your insurance companies for EOB / ERA / EDI, and that's it. If they do not accept a claim, you better figure out why (they will generally tell you), so you can correct and resubmit it.

Cons

This is a newish product. They are still working on it, and there are quirks. It took us a while to learn them. Do not hit the enter key in the payment entry screen, or it tanks the whole affair. From what I can see, they are working diligently to get through these issues, and they do listen.

Note and a claim in 30 seconds is perhaps a stretch. If you are going to be collecting, applying, and accounting for a copayment or deductible payment, that is 15 seconds right there. There is a fair amount of clicking just to enter a payment, and it will not recall anything from previous visits. If you are interested in keeping track of relevent changes in your patient's picture from one visit to the next, it will take you a short while to document this as well. It does pull through information from the last visit, and makes it very easy however.

Some of the screens are a bit disjointed. The software does not have the polish that it will in a year or so, but it does it's job very well, and is perfect for smaller to mid sized practices. Not convinced it is a high volume practice solution, but if that is you, then have someone running around with a laptop behind you, and you will be all set.

Couple of friday mornings, no service. Updates to the servers, etc, which is great. Growing pains, which, given what we are getting, for a very reasonable price........not the end of the world.

***You cannot have multiple unsigned notes open on a patient***

Response from ChiroFusion

Wow! Thank you so much Doc! We are humbled by your kind words about our support staff. We truly strive to offer unparalleled customer service to all of our valued clients & your feedback is exactly the reason why we love what we do!

Jennifer H.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Easy to use, once you get the hang of it

Reviewed on 24/07/2019

The training is great. The implementation team is very good. They are great at answering your questions. I would like more manuals and less videos (but that's just me)

Pros

I like the intuitiveness of the software, it all goes left to right, save at every interval. SOAP notes are easy to produce following the initial visit

Cons

Toggling between scheduling and documentation/billing could be a bit more seamless. It's irritating to put a new patient in the schedule and by the time you've entered all the required info, you've forgotten what time and date you were putting them on the schedule for.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your feedback! We love to hear that our implementation staff are providing great training and it's what we strive for! We do have the scheduler feature that allows access to scheduler from any screen. We will be sure to reach out and one of our staff will ensure you are getting the most of this feature!

Michael P.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Loaded with great features. Easy to learn and use.

Reviewed on 27/07/2016

I run a high volume practice that includes 8 staff members. I've gone through my fair share of practice management software during my 19 year career and have found ChiroFusion to be in a class of its own. The software's interface is easy on the eyes and extremely user-friendly. We were up and running in about two hours with no setup required on our end. The system is able to efficiently manage our scheduling needs and includes email and text reminders which have really helped to reduce no-shows in the office. Documenting visits is quick and easy and requires a minimum number of clicks. I'm impressed with the quality of the notes considering it takes me less than a minute to document a visit. Submitting and tracking electronic claims to the clearinghouse is quick and easy. Their support staff is awesome and always go the extra mile to help us when we need it, even at nights and on weekends. This company clearly understands the value of great customer service!!

Pros

I like the ability to see all pertinent patient info in one screen. Appointment reminders are nice. It's cloud based so there's no software to install or update and I can access my practice from anywhere I have an internet connection - even using my iPhone. Friendly, knowledgeable and responsive support staff. The price can't be beat.

Cons

Posting payments manually does take time. I definitely recommend signing up for ERAs which will eliminate having to manually post payments and will automate the entire process. Definitely a time saver for high volume practices, or practices with limited staff resources.

Response from ChiroFusion

Thanks Doc! The auto-posting payments was of importance to us! Saving your office time & money is a primary focal point for our team and we're always looking for new ways to help make it happen.

Brett M.
Industry: Medical Practice

I've just started using it. Overall it appears to be a nice program. There are some issues thought.

Reviewed on 03/06/2018

An electronic EHR from paper. Ease of use for what is there. Bring able to track patient records, files and billing. Bring able to access it anywhere. Overall I think it's better than many programs out there but it is close to being a very nice program.

Pros

The ease of using the billing and electronic claim submission. The patient dashboard is nice. The initial exam is fairly thorough and easy to go through.

Cons

I don't like the font size and how spread out the patient note is. I would like a soap note to be on one page when printed out. A new patient exam should fit on 1 to 1.5 pages. All the info included on an exam can fit on it. I don't like the extra explanation of every Ortho exam. Takes up too much space and causes extra pages for printing. Changing a CPT or diagnosis code is not an easy process in case you made a mistake and need to change it. Having to go back into the note to change a charge, then back to billing in a pain. The patient search function on the main page pops up the patient, but you cannot access that patient from the basic search. I need to enter a blank search to bring up the advanced search to get a patient up. A patient master list would be a nice option. I have an additional provider at my clinic and the additional fee was not advertised when I signed up, That is misleading when you say you can add as many users as needed, not mentioning additional fees for additional providers. I would like to be able to click on a patient on the schedule and open their note/info. A optional USB card scanner for credit card auto integration would be nice.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Looking over your review it sounds like you could use some TLC. It looks like you have not taken advantage of any of the training we offer? We have tried to reach out a few times and we strongly urge all new users to take advantage of our one-on-one training as it will demystify all the aches and pains you have outlined. The system has the ability to do all that you've mentioned and more and all you need is a guiding hand and some simple training. We will reach out again this week, please try and find time to train on the system with one of our stellar specialists that most clients rave about :)

Michael P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Easy to use. Great value. Highly recommend this software.

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Improved office efficiency. More time to spend with my family and friends.

Pros

Overall, I'm very happy with the system. Our office has used 3 other chiropractic EHR software systems over the past 16 years and taken countless of demos. Although none of these systems have been perfect, I feel that Chirofusion was the best of the bunch and has served us well over the years. The software's interface is simple yet efficient, and simplifies many common office procedures which keeps our staff happy. I also like that the clearinghouse is actually integrated into the software and offered at no additional cost. This makes billing and claims management much easier for my billing staff as there is no need to upload claims to an external clearinghouse. One of the things we love most about this company is their support system. They are literally available anytime you need them including late evenings and even weekends. Melinda and Bonnie have been a huge help and are always pleasant when we call with questions. I highly recommend Chirofusion to anyone looking for a great chiropractic office software.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to remove some of the features that we don't use to simplify a few of the screens. I would also like to someday in the future see online scheduling enabled.

Lisa S.

Very happy customer!

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

My experience has been exceptional… The price is very reasonable, we used support for the first few months and it was very very prompt with all her questions, great tutorials whenever we need to learn something new, love that our patients can get a text reminder that is huge! And overall the fact that it is cloud-based and quick in the office setting makes it very convenient and practical for us. Was an excellent choice. Highly recommend!

Pros

I love that it is cloud-based. I can check on appointments at home, change the schedule, work on a file. My office manager takes the phones with her on our day off and continues to schedule people from home. Also has a very user friendly interface very quick to do a patient soap notes after their visit with the upgrades of integrated

Cons

Not much for con!

Would be nice to have the report section a little more extensive, but I think that is in the works in a future upgrade.

Amy C.

Since 2002, I have experienced and used a dozen or more chiropractic EHRs. ChiroFusion is the best!

Reviewed on 23/10/2017

Pros

Since 2002 as a CA for a chiropractor and now as a DC myself, who has owned three clinics in my decade career, I have experienced and used a dozen or more chiropractic EHRs.
ChiroFusion is the best!
I love the scheduling, being able to see if a SOAP has been completed from the schedule view, the text and email reminders for patient appointments, the ease of use with extra charges for any cash services or products, customization of write offs aka adjustments to a positive or negative for any reason needed, claims and refiling are a breeze, patient reporting is simple yet inclusive to any reports you may need.
The patient dashboard is perfect - shows patient picture, and any images such as, X-Rays, etc can be uploaded as a jpg and shown on dashboard - great tool for ROFs.
SOAPs are the best and quickest I've ever seen! Love the task manager!
I could not be more pleased with this software, so much so that after switching to ChiroFusion back in March 2017 for my own clinic, I also recommended all my fellow DCs do the same!
The on-board training was the icing on the cake - hands down BEST I've been through!
Help Desk is awesome for any training as you go, and available real time, all the time, by one click from your ChiroFusion screen without having to call, set appointment or go to an outside site. Of course, it's cloud based which is imperative and if you aren't using cloud based EHR you need to! I am a forever ChiroFusion fan! Thank you! Amy Cox, DC

Janine H.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Very happy with our office’s choice to switch!

Reviewed on 16/11/2019

Our office’s experience has been very pleasant. We have no remorse for making the switch.

Pros

As the office manager, a software that has the ability to keep me on task with billing and scheduling is of the utmost value. This is what I love most about ChiroFusion! The software is extremely easy to use and the training provided to help you get there is top notch.

Cons

If I had to express a concern it would be the inability for patients of the same family to share a common family email account. The team took this feature request to heart and hopefully it will be something we see in the future. Other than that, we are very happy!

Mathew H.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Making the move to ChiroFusion has made us more productive and profitable practice.

Reviewed on 20/04/2017

We, like many other practices, were stuck with overpriced, overly complicated and bloated software simply because it's what we had grown comfortable with over the years. What made us consider a change was the constant need for pricey updates, compliance issues, server costs and an ongoing cost for tech support.

When the search for an alternative began, ChiroFusion kept coming up as a truly viable alternative so we requested a demo and were blown away by the friendliness, responsiveness and knowledge of ChiroFusion's staff.

Within a week we were trained and up an running with our new software. If we ever have a question support is included and very responsive to our requests and the constant improvements means the software just keeps getting better!

We now save over 70% monthly in operating costs and are a leaner and more responsive practice that can spend all of our time on patient care and none of our time dealing with software and technical issues.

Pros

Ease of use, exceptional support, low costs, every feature a chiropractor may need is integrated and automated. Once a patient is set up you can go from entering SOAP noted to filing a claim in under 3 minutes; we've timed it!

Cons

Nothing really because if you ever have a problem support is very responsive and if you have a suggestion and they like it ChiroFusion will integrate it usually within a month.

Lance M.

Chiro Software At Its Best

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

So far, I don't ever plan on switching to a different provider. I've used about 3 other software systems, and this is by far the best!

Pros

I love the ease of use! It's so simple and intuitive to use that I am confident when I hire employees I won't spend more than maybe a day teaching them the ins and outs. The accessibility is also amazing. It's great being able to access your schedule from your phone when you're out and about!

Cons

There are times when the billing side of the software freezes up and becomes unresponsive, but generally this issue gets resolved within minutes.

Oscar M.

Easy

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

It has been a great experience. Everyone in our office that uses it thinks it is easy.

Pros

It’s easy to use and to learn how to use

Cons

Some features missing that I would like to have

Timothy S.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Totally Satisfied With ChiroFusion - easy to use with excellent support.

Reviewed on 30/06/2016

Melinda,
Thank you so much for assisting me today with some issues I had using ChiroFusion. Not only did you answer my emails proptly, you also called at the time you stated you would. Your effortless guide through the CF system shows me that you have done everything to understand that program completely and convey it to me------not my experience with other software companies.
This is only my second time contacting ChiroFusion (Maria and yourself) and both times my questions have been fully answered with no hesitation or "guess work". Thanks for giving me another reason to tell other Chiro's why I like your system so much.
Sincerely,

Timothy J. Sciullo, D.C.

Pros

Once you get past the learning curve it becomes very easy to use. I like being able to operate my entire office management from my tablet or phone. Support is speedy and well trained on how the system operates. The updates are frequent and seem to address areas to add speed and ease of use that is not an additional cost.

Cons

Pre-populated insurance companies, Referral sheets with Demographic+Insurance+Type of Request to send to imaging or MD offices. Nothing really that I dislike about the system, just a few things I hope to see added with future updates.

Alexandra C.

2 DC office loves the software

Reviewed on 01/11/2019

Love being paperless.

Pros

Very user friendly. We had staff untrained on the software jump right on and use it. Good price point for the software and love that it is cloud based.

Cons

I don’t like how text messaging is an extra cost as well as another location. Adding another service address with the same providers shouldn’t double the monthly cost. We would like more options for reports and exporting patient lists.