Qzzr

Qzzr

Create embeddable and shareable quizzes

4.2/5 (10 reviews)
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Quick, easy, beautiful quizzes. Want more than that? Look elsewhere.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 31/03/2018

Pros

QZZR makes it easy (and I mean EASY) to build online quizzes quickly and beautifully. While the quality of the content is up to you, the quality of the quiz experience itself is just spectacular.

QZZR prompts you for the questions, the answers, the info to display after the question is answered, post-quiz results, post-quiz CTA, etc. And it lets you easily preview what it will look like prior to publishing.

QZZR lets you embed the quizzes on a landing page or as standalone content.

Cons

* After each question, I would love the option to display different information depending on whether the answer was correct or incorrect.
* I wish there was a way to customize the design of the quizzes a bit more -- even though you can change colors, graphics and fonts, it's still pretty obvious what platform the quiz was built on.
* I would love for greater integration with a wider array of marketing software.

Easy way to create interactive content in form of a quiz

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 01/06/2018

Pros

Love the ease of setting up a quick and your questions as well as the ability to easily embed the quiz on your own pages. Make for great, interactive content!

Cons

My biggest issue is that although there is customization available, it's not as much as one would like. It' s very limited as to what you can do. After you've done several dozen, they all look the same.

Intelligent

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

Anything that helps generate revenue, increases business networking abilities, and promotes a growth of new clients and potential clients, is a major asset! QZZR does just that! Additionally, the free trial period is a great idea so business owners aren't stuck with something they don't like. The monthly prices aren't too bad either for the more basic aspect of what this software does.

Cons

While there is the ability to customize, it's limited. On one-hand, that's not such a bad thing, as business owners are busy. On the other-hand, for those who DO want the ability to customize more, this isn't a beneficial thing.

Cristina D.

Effective for running quizzes, but very limited features

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 17/01/2018

Fun, engaging quizzes are easy to set up.

Pros

You can create fun and exciting quizzes, and using html, allows you to personalize the look and feel of what you'll be running. Having said that, you'll need html basic html knowledge which shouldn't be a concern, since there are a lot of online tutorials. You can customize the results and it gives you the option to link to your website to bring more sessions and make people aware of your product.. if that is your goal. Great for running personality quizzes too. You can also link your social profiles to get more followers.

Cons

Tracking is very limited, and reporting is not very sophisticated. Its price is OK, but for an application which can only host quizzes, it's pricey. I'd look for other applications which can run other types of campaigns.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Scott W.

Does everything I need it to do!

Reviewed on 28/02/2017

I use QZZR for all my company's online quizzes. We run three every single day, and I've found no problems at all with either the creation interface or the archiving. When I first started out, I had occasional questions and requests, and always found the staff very responsive and willing to help. I just renewed my contract, and intend to stay with QZZR for the forseeable future!

Pros

Ease of use, archiving function

Cons

Occasional slowness/jerkiness, but never lasts long

Response from QZZR

Thanks for the review, Scott. We love seeing how active you have been on our platform and are glad that you've found our support team to be helpful.

All the best,
Connor Child
Qwizard

Daniel B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great software, but limited features and functionality

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 06/12/2016

QZZR is actually a very enjoyable, easy way to create quizzes, though I often find myself craving additional features and functionality that make sense for marketing purposes.

Pros

Basic interface, free photos, easy embedding

Cons

Limited features and functionality

Response from QZZR

Thanks for the review Daniel! You might be interested to check out some of the advanced features available on our enterprise product called Boombox. Also, we'd love your feedback, of course, on what features and functionality you'd like to see incorporated.

All my best,
Owen
Chief Evangelist, Qzzr & Boombox

Ryan E.

Does what it does really well: quizzes.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 29/09/2017

Pros

QZZR has been fantastic for our company -- it allows us to easily create custom quizzes, engage clients, promote content and add interactivity to our online experience.

Cons

Would love to see native integration with Marketo. I understand there's a function to be able to export/import data, but for our company, automatic data transfer would be ideal.

E'lona M.
Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Pretty decent for quick quizzes

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 25/07/2018

Pros

I used Qzzr a few times with a previous client. I didn't find anything super big about using a 3rd-party client for quizzes except the look of the quizzes. It's straight forward and easy to use.

Cons

Quizzes start to look redundant since there is minimal customization, but that shouldn't stop someone from using Qzzr.

Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Qzzrr is a lot of fun

Reviewed on 28/06/2016

This is a great platform for easy social media activities - great fun for social media content.
I would definitely use it again to support my media relations.

Pros

Ease of use - social media compatabile

Cons

not easy to measure responses.

Daniel B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy to use, but limited features and high price point.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 24/12/2017

Pros

Looks great, easy to use and set up (unless you want a complicated quiz), can be embedded on your own website.

Cons

Limited image selection, high price point, rigid outcome options, embedding and sharing options can be tricky at first.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10