Capsule Reviews

Capsule

Take care of your customers and sales opportunities

4.6/5
4.3/5
4.6/5
4.5/5

Jeff
Jeff
  • Industry: Printing

One of the applications I run my business on

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

This is one of three applications that I am in daily. I couldn’t have grown my business without it.

Pros

I like how you can have separate contacts, organizations, and opportunities but that you can connect them all. Unlike some contact management tools, this gives you a ton of flexibility in tracking interactions and todos.

Cons

I wish there were a way to attach the same individual to multiple organizations. There is a workaround by embedding a URL in the info for each entity, but it would be nice to be able to see an individual and separate out the different communications based on the organization they are involved with.

Response from Zestia

Hi there Jeff,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate it. We're so glad to hear Capsule gives you the flexibility you need to track tasks and interactions. We're sorry we don't have better news on attaching the same individual to multiple organisations but we're happy to hear that it's helped you grow your business anyway.

jibby
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Why Capsule should do better

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Pros

The ease of use when our data was under 500

Cons

It did not seem as competitive as other providers

Response from Zestia

Hi Jibby

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - it really helps our team when we receive first-hand feedback. We're sorry to hear that you found Capsule not as competitive as other providers - we'd love to hear a bit more about this if you'd like to email us. You haven't given a lot of detail in the review and we'd love to address your concerns. Plus, if you're still using Capsule we can help give you a better idea how Capsule can fit your business. Feel free to email us at [email protected]

April
  • Industry: Hospitality

Lacked Calendar tool needed for us to be effective

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

It was an adequate tool but didn't fulfill enough of our needs for us to continue using the software.

Pros

I found the software easy to use and fairly intuitive for the everyday user. It managed leads adequately and allowed me to find my information easily.

Cons

We needed a tool that would allow us to easily track booked events on a calendar and see trends of inquiries for specific dates. Capsule lacked an effective calendar tool to help us manage leads by date which made it ineffectual for us.

Response from Zestia

Hi there April,

Chloe from Capsule here. We're glad you found Capsule easy to use and helped you manage leads well. We're sorry to hear that in this case Capsule didn't quite fit your needs - thanks for giving us a try!

Philip
  • Industry: Management Consulting

This is IT

Reviewed on 04/08/2023

I use it and recommend it to my clients.

I use it and recommend it to my clients.

Pros

If you don't want to hire an assistant but need something to keep you on track then you have come to the right place

Cons

I would like it to work better with Apple.

A CRM for startups - everything you need and nothing you don’t

Reviewed on 05/01/2020

Pros

It is a highly customizable software CRM. Track every interaction with stakeholders using the web app, email plugins, and most importantly the iOS app! The app uses the cloud based client database as a sort of substitute for your phone’s address book, phone dialer, and portal to add client interactions. Best mobile app for a CRM platform!

Cons

It can be tricky linking interactions with multiple stakeholders.

Response from Zestia

Hi Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for your review of Capsule and your support - we're really glad you like the mobile app. As for linking interactions with multiple stakeholders, if we can understand a little more about how you want interactions linked we may be able to offer some options or understand whether there are some ways we can amend Capsule. If you can write to us directly at [email protected] then our support team will be able to help you out.

Guy

Reminder to contact
Management of team...

Really good Customer, Prospect and Lead management solution
Reminder to contact
Management of team tasks, and assignment to team members

Pros

Simple contact and account management, link task reminders to contacts and or opportunities.
Integration with GMail etc, Xero, MailChimp

Cons

Mobile app could be a litte more user friendly, it would be great to automatically add a follow-up task when you close one. But these are both really minor issues in the grand scheme!

Simple and smart CRM solution for startups!

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

Pros

The interface is simple but modern and intuitive. The bundled mobile app is convenient on the go. Integration with Xero and Google suite is just perfect. It syncs with Google contacts, Gmail integration feels like it's built-in, no need to install and maintain pesky Chrome extensions! There's also Google tasks integration that we plan to explore. With Xero, we can sync customer information and manage it solely in Capsule. Invoices and overdue payments can also be seen in one place inside Capsule.

Cons

As a startup who explores and experiments with business processes a lot, changing requirements also needs fast solutions. Capsule integration with third-party apps is really good but not perfect. Capsule lets you use their app however you please and does not suggest best practices out of the box. This freedom can sometimes lead to a lot of research, analysis paralysis, and being stuck. We reached that point but customer support was so awesome that they went out of their way to walk us through the most viable solution available.

Eric
Eric

Nice Cloud Directory Platform

Reviewed on 03/01/2019

Pros

-Easy to use and navigate
-Custom tags for customers
-Phone app for iOS work well

Cons

-Importing contacts from office 365 or Gsuite would be handy
-Had an issue with Android app where it took nearly 10 minutes syncing the contacts when I tried to open the app, I needed the information asap as I was stranded outside an office which was inconvenient

Mauk
Mauk
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Go for it and keep track of all your contacts for years!

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Pros

Ease of use and complete history of all my contacts over years.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. So keep this up!

Response from Zestia

Hi Mauk,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review - we're happy that you find Capsule easy to use and that it helps you to keep track of your contacts!

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Capsule CRM !!!

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Overall awesome experience

Overall awesome experience

Pros

- Excellent tool for managing sale leads
- Easy to use GUI
- Easy customer communication tracking with leads
- Task delegation to team
- Easy sale pipelines management
- Integration with help desk portals
- Integrations with G Suite

Cons

- No integration with Office 365
- No mass mailouts in capsule for marketing purpose
- Free trail requires credit card which isn't good

Arlène
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A simple but powerful CRM platform

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

Pros

The one thing I like the most about Capsule is its simplicity. It might not have all the "bells and whistles" that other CRM platforms have but it does its job.

The sales pipeline, for example, it is very good because it is intuitive and gives you the key information you need for lead generation and sales – including clear analytics that show you how things have been going.

Another thing I am a fan of are Capsule's tasks and their automation. Simply lay out a process and break it into steps, or tasks, and have each one become active once the task that came before has been completed. For me, a mobile app is something I always look at when picking up a tool, so it was great to see that Capsule does have one, which means that I can work even when I am not at my computer.

Cons

While Capsule has a free plan, it comes with a contacts limit that you are likely going to hit in a few months. This may not seem like a problem when you are getting started but it may turn out to be a bit of an issue if you decide to opt for a different CRM solution and need to migrate everything from Capsule.

Also, keep in mind that Capsule might not have some features you may want a CRM to have so I would suggest looking at its features list carefully before signing up.

Response from Zestia

Hi Arlene,

Thanks for writing a review about Capsule. We really love hearing how our customers appreciate how simple and intuitive it is to use. I'll be sure to let the team know the mobile app and the tasks features are really useful to you!

Edo
Edo
  • Industry: Building Materials

Finaly a solution for my needs!

Reviewed on 13/04/2017

For last few years I had a problem with my comunication with old and new clients. Too many pressure and too much information noise casued a problem of following up possible new clients and opportunities.
My first solution was standard PIM software. Soon I discovered that only part of my problems were solved. Problems that become so evident were following up new opportunities and contacts history. I found some other partial solutions for these problems but was necessary to work, mantain and balance with diferent solutions, multiple insertions of same data and so on. Looking for better solution I got to start with some offline CRM solutions, and I tested several ones. Every program had some part that were interesting to me but neither had all of options that I was looking for. Some prgrams were fantastic but expensive or they needed dedicatd servers. Most of them had so many options that I don't need for my work and can be applied in some other sectors.
Finally, on one webpage that was doing reviews of buisiness software there was a list of several on-line CRM solutions and so I decided to try some of them. As 3rd, or 4th, started with CAPSULE CRM.
Everything that I needed was there: database of contacts, history (well done), opportunities,...Also flexibility for procedures and all sorf of extra activities was there. PERFECT. Mobile apps is must have when You are out of the office.
Today on my computers 2 web pages are always ON during work time: webmail and CAPSULE.

Pros

Free version is mostly perfect for my needs. Contacts database, contacts history, opportunities creating and following, procedure design and editor, flexibility.

Cons

Free version have a limit to 250 contacts.

Thomas

Capsule CRM - great product

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

The ability to track your sales pipeline and customize the stages and categories has been the most valuable part.

Pros

Capsule CRM is great for a small business CRM. We use it primarily for contact management and sales pipeline tracking. We love the Outlook integration so that it stores your email activity. Also, the ability to customize your own categories for contacts, customers and the stages of your sales cycle -- all of this is great.

Cons

I don't really use the calendar feature, but that's not to say it wouldn't be useful if someone wanted that option.

I think the only potential drawback some may have is that Hubspot has their free version, which has some similar functionality to Capsule CRM. However, what is GREAT about Capsule is its simplicity. We also looked at Hubspot, but it was overly complex for our small business needs.

Response from Zestia

Hi Thomas,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad to hear that Capsule suits your needs and is helping you to manage your sales efficiently.

Christopher

Capsule is the most efficient CRM available

Reviewed on 22/01/2021

I use 17+ systems (one for each client) and it makes it so easy to track progress

Pros

Ease of use in tracking conversations, email and contacts

Cons

There are no cons to this software that I have identified

Response from Zestia

Hi Christopher,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that Capsule is helping you to track your contacts and conversations easily.

Kate
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

A Great Organizational Tool!

Reviewed on 29/03/2021

Multiple people in our organization are points of contact for a client, so Capsule has helped us to be able to document and share information among our team. It is easy to use, and allows us to capture all of the important information for our clients.

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and we have had great success with using it to communicate internally to better serve our clients. The calendar view for tasks is my favorite to stay on top of everything.

Cons

I would like to see an added feature of being able to pin notes to the top of the home page for a Person/Organization.

Response from Zestia

Hi Kate,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for writing a review. Also, thanks for the suggestion about being able to pin a note - while it's not something we have in our pipeline at the moment, I've recorded it as a feature request. We're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to communicate better as a business. I'll definitely pass on that feedback to the rest of the team too.

Scott

I use this daily as a CRM for my small business contacts, and love how quick and easy it is to...

Reviewed on 08/11/2017

Easy note taking which facilitates better interaction with my clients. I love the central location of all my info and that I can access it on my smart devices too.

Pros

I love how easy it is to complete just about any task imaginable. I make a LOT of notes for my customer accounts, and I love how each note can have any number of file attachments to them, but all the attachments for ALL the notes are also kept in a different area. Being able to integrate with my Google Apps account is a BIG plus, as is the ability to have emails I send instantly saved to customer records without me doing anything. Creating custom fields is also a breeze and makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

I really don't like the huge gap between a free account and a professional account. They need to increase storage limits AND create a plan between free and professional price points for smaller businesses. This is what really holds me back from doing more with this software, and keeps me in the market for different software constantly.

Melanie
  • Industry: Plastics

Efficiency of the CRM

Reviewed on 04/01/2023

Very beneficial for leads and following them up.

Very beneficial for leads and following them up.

Pros

Ease of use and efficiency. Mainly use for sales enquiry follow ups.

Cons

Not being able to delete a contact once they had left the company

Response from Zestia

Hi Melanie,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate that. We're so pleased to hear that you find Capsule easy to use and efficient. As for deleting contacts - if you delete the contact then the data recorded on that contact will be lost. Rather than deleting the contact you could add an 'Archived' tag to it. This way you can easily filter out archived contacts from your list. I hope that helps and we're glad you're seeing benefits from using Capsule in your sales process.

Mauro

An "Honest and Basic" CRM for sme

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

Capsule is an easy to use CRM with all the "basic" necessary features to manage your customers / prospects and their history
It is the centralized place where you can store all your customers / prospects contacts and manage them.
You need other specialized tools if you want to manage completely the pipeline, the sales cycle, the service tickets
There some good integrations but limited. All the rest should be managed via API

Pros

Nice integration with Socials to retrive people information (pictures)
Some basic easy to use integration with msot popular tools like Mailchimp, Xero, Zendesk
Good the App for iOS

Cons

Limited tools integration
No a really solution to manage sales cycles and tickects

One of the best CRM solutions

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Pros

Many years ago before I used Capsule, I researched up and down different CRM solutions. Capsule was the most reasonable as far as pricing goes, and their interface and features is one of the best. It's a powerful CRM that allows a lot of customizations, which is what I need. I highly recommend Capsule! They're always listening to users and coming up with new features that make the CRM better and better through time.

Cons

Honestly, I don't really have much to complain about Capsule!

Louise
  • Industry: Executive Office

Capsule really works for me

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Pros

Its so easy to use and its simplicity really helps me to save time

Cons

The only thing is that sometimes the contacts are duplicated when I add in an organisation

Response from Zestia

Hi Louise,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. We're glad that you find Capsule easy to use and that it's helping you to save time. If you need any support with duplication of contacts then feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

Nasr

Easy to Use For SME's

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

I like it very much. Its user friendly and easy to setup. Customer service is first class. Just get some good canned reports set up and it will be great.

Pros

Its ease of use and setup. We were able to setup three users in very little time and get the results that we required. Importing data was easy and setting up custom fields and tags was no problem.

Cons

Reporting could use some depth. For example it would be useful to see customers contacted on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. A section with pre set but customisable reports would be nice

Response from Zestia

Thanks for taking the time to review us Nasr. It's great that you found Capsule so easy to get started with. With regards to the depth of reporting, my colleague Jade from the customer support team has been in touch to help you out with this.

Angela
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

It has helped us stream line and keep great work flow.

Pros

What I like most is keeping notes and tracking all phone calls and customer interaction with ease to follow up.

Cons

Possibly a way to add photos to activity log.

Response from Zestia

Hi Angela,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate the feedback we receive. We're really glad that Capsule is helping you to keep track of customer interactions. As for adding photos to the activity log, you can attach files such as photos, pdfs etc. when you are logging the activity. Would this help you out? If you'd like any more help with this please contact our support team at [email protected] and we'd be happy to help you out.

Julie
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy to use client management

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Easy to capture important client notes, follow up items and important stuff like their pets' names.

Pros

Easy to use, inexpensive, has all the features I need for my small business

Cons

Can't think of any improvements I need at the moment

Response from Zestia

Hi Julie,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use and it's helping you capture important details!

SAMUEL
  • Industry: Wholesale

Founder

Reviewed on 04/01/2021

Very happy

Very happy

Pros

Tasks, Mobile friendly, team management

Cons

I like it all, easy to use it. Mobile friendly

Response from Zestia

Hi Samuel,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate that. It's great to see that you're finding Capsule helps with team management and that it's mobile-friendly too.

Jessica

Fantastic & Simple

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

We started using Capsule about a year ago and are very pleased with it! Over time we were able to really adjust the softwares capabilities to our business process which has helped to streamline our efficiency. Our employees enjoy how simple and straight forward it is too. The capsule customer service team is always very helpful, quick to answer questions and very friendly. We have also suggested some features we would like to see and they are very receptive of that. It seems as though they are constantly working towards improving!

Pros

Very simple! Easy to learn.

Cons

Changing some of the fields to be customized would be great! There is a way to add custom fields but it would be nice to edit some of the already existing ones to be able to use our 'lingo' instead.