SendPulse

4.4/5

Zakaria
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The most useful and effective email marketing solution in the world!

Reviewed on 29/03/2022

The SendPulse experience is out of this world. I've tried a lot of email marketing platforms, but SendPulse is the best. It is simple, professional, and quite trustworthy. You can accomplish email marketing while closing your eyes. All of the other features are fantastic. I strongly advise folks to utilize it at least once to see the difference with their own eyes.

Pros

The registration process is quite straightforward, and the verification process is also very simple. We can quickly and simply import and add email addresses. Creating a campaign is a quick and easy process. We can check the email preview and adjust the template without any difficulty. The software's analytics are excellent, and you can learn from which countries, users opened the email and when the link was clicked.

Cons

The cost of the subscription is little bit high but the free version is working properly for small projects.

Gabor

Best newsletter service

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

Pros

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

Cons

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp became much more expensive and also harder to use.

Faster customer support.
Luciano

CAUTION! Worst customer service in the industry

Reviewed on 07/12/2021

I've been working with email marketing platforms for over 15 years and by far, SendPulse is the worst customer service I've ever experienced. For almost 2 weeks I have been trying to solve a problem that is preventing me from sending emails and they are not making the slightest effort to understand and solve it. The service is grumpy and extremely slow, totally below the level of competitors I've used before.
I bitterly regret having chosen this company and I just haven't changed it yet because the automations were too much work to set up.

Pros

- it'scheap
- nothing else to praise so far

Cons

- slow software
- slow customer service (if any)
- they moderate the emails manually, which can slow down the process a lot, and they don't have a criterion (I had emails approved that were later disapproved, with no difference between them)

ActiveCampaign, SendGrid, Mailchimp and Amazon Pinpoint

lower price

SendGrid

lower price
Maria

Easy email marketing

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Pros

Email marketing is one of the successful ways to promote your business, present various offers and reach the people interested in your activity. So creating an attractive and understandable email body for such purposes is much more manageable when we use SendPulse. It has pretty good widgets, blocks, and tools that make the email-creating process enjoyable even for those who don't have time or skills for designing. I have been using this product for informing our clients about the latest offers on flights, last-minute sales and so on. You can track the users that received the email or opened it. It is quite easy to add/remove contacts or make new lists.

Cons

It would be better if SendPulse had more design tools suitable to the company's style.

EDUARDO

SENDPULSE REVIEW

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

IT IS GOOD AND I WILL START USING MY OWN NEW DOMAIN AND I WILL START PAYING A PLAN FROM YOU GUYS EVERY WEEK

I HAD REFERRED YOUR COMPANY TO OVER 300 NEW USERS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS

Pros

IT IS USER FRIENDLY AND FAST AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GOOD AND THEY ANSWER FAST WITH A GOOD HELP ALWAYS...

I LIKE YOUR SYSTEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT PUTTING TOO ISSUES IN ORDER TO SEND E-MAILS AS THE OTHER COMPANIES

Cons

WELL WHEN I PUT ALL MY CONTACTS FROM MY LIST

YOU ALWAYS BLOCK MANY OF THEM AND YOU PUT IT AS ERROR

BUT ALL OF MY CONTACTS THEY SUBSDRIBED IN OUR WEBSITE AND THEY ARE INTERESTED ON GEETING OUR E-MAILS

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

THEY PUT TOO MANY ISSUES WHEN SENDING E-MAILS AND TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SPAM THING

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

IT IS FASTER AND EASIER AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPS VERY SOON AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REALLY UNDERSTAND AND HELP US WHEN WE NEED IT
Chilem
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A worthy EDM serive for you to try

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

thought some small thing I think it need to improved, this is very great platform and worthy a trial

Pros

the EDM marketing is very helpful to our trade business, it helps me to deliver my company news feed to all our customers timely and of course fully customer covered. I am sure anyone in trade marketing needs such a Sendpulse service.

Cons

I think more integations API should be developed, and give more help on this.
also I think email verification number limits should be enlarged. such as My plan is for 5000 subscribers, but I can only verify 100 contact list on the standard plan, I think it would be better enlarge this number to 500, that will be more helpful

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

Mailchimp is too strice and critical for user, not friendly enough to me

it is more easy to use.
Keith

Great email marketing and SMTP offering

Reviewed on 07/07/2021

Fantastic experience so far. The only product I've found that fits my needs to send API programmatically driven email campaigns. I've only had to contact support twice during deployment and both times they were extremely helpful and responsive to solve my edge case queries, and I am still on the free tier!

Pros

I was looking for a low cost provider to set up API based email campaigns at a low cost. After trialing numerous providers including more established companies, Sendpulse was the most suitable for my needs with the most features and came with the lowest cost.

Cons

Some of the API and user documentation could be improved, but I have found their customer support easily fills the gap if there is any. More examples in the documentation for common use cases like using API to send emails from contact lists would be super helpful.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

API lacked the features for my intended purpose

SendGrid

Features and cost

Response from SendPulse

Thanks for your review, Keith!

Gervais

The BEST newsletter service I have ever seen !!

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Honestly I had explored several other email marketing tools before, and did not know Sendpulse. But WOW ! What a POWERFUL tool !!!

Pros

-The first service of this kind I see with a 24/7 customer service. Very responding, very professional
-Features for automation are the BEST I have used so far
-A very simle interface, easy to use
-They also implement SMS marketing and web push notification, all gathered at the SAME place and INTEGRATED together

Cons

Nothing to say, seriously. The software is EXCELLENT !

Pipedrive, Sendinblue, UniSender, SendGrid and Mailchimp

Not satisfied

Mailchimp and AWeber

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

-Sendpulse offers also SMS marketing and Web push notification -Sendpulse offers 24/7 technical support, EVEN WHEN the plan is the FREE plan -Sendpulse is very affordable
Rassem

Thanks SendPulse for this product

Reviewed on 24/04/2021

Really very attractive, very quick in their responses even during COVID19.

Pros

Really, I love working with them, they know our needs as they developed them for us.
Thanks once again and continue

Rassem

Cons

Really nothing, I found all what I'm looking for

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

There is no complex issues at SendPulse

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

I found all what I'm looking for, especially total solutions.

Response from SendPulse

Thanks for your glowing review, Rassem!

Aliaksandr
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good Tool for Email marketer

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

It is one of my favourites Email marketing tools. With a lot of good features and great analytics tools. It will be great if SendPulse will be better in cold emailing. So, if you want to start with Email marketing, you know what service to use.

Pros

Good pricing plans, nice delivery to recipients, web-push, Viber and SMS delivery.

Cons

For me it is template builder. He is so simple for me. I mean, he looks like for beginners.

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

eSputnik is not good in international Email delivery. He is good only for CIS.

eSputnik

Reasons for Switching to SendPulse

My Email marketing tools are Mailchimp, Close.io and SendPulse. They are better for me.
Vikas

I love it's push notification

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

In one word, Amazing tool for marketers.

Pros

I'm using this from 1 month to monetize my push notifications user. It'll really mind blowing. I never thought that I'll earn that much through push notifications. I had only tier 3 traffic push notifications subscribers user.

Cons

As I have only tried it's push notifications features and I feel there is not any cons right now.

Response from SendPulse

Thanks for your review!

Sushil
  • Industry: Photography

Pushing thousands of emails only takes minutes with SendPulse

Reviewed on 09/07/2021

We have a wonderful experience with SendPulse. It easily allows us to quickly upload and manage our large pool of customer's email addresses so that we can push regular newsletters, and promotional offers, and updates. Now, we don't have to worry about sending emails to each of our customers manually, killing colossal time.

Pros

Sendpulse is quite affordable and offers a free plan that can meet the needs of most startups and small businesses. And, not to forget, they have very dedicated and responsive support representatives who are always willing to answer any of the queries made. Also, the usability is quite impressive and does not require much technical knowledge to build an email marketing template even from scratch.

Cons

The only dislike that I would like to mention about SendPulse is that it allows sending test emails only to one email after drafting any email templates. We cannot add additional email addresses to receive test emails so that our entire creative team could cross verify the draft.

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review, Sushil. If you want to send test emails, uppi can create a separate list with your team's emails and send to this list first. It's easy to send the same campaign to a different list later.

Munumi

Awesome platform for chatbot deployment

Reviewed on 21/09/2021

Customer Relations and support automation.

Pros

The platform is not expensive compared to its rivals. Its easy to create and deploy a chatbot on various platforms including instagram and facebook messenger. The customer support is always ready to help you out.

Cons

The only downside to it is the integrations with other platforms like Google calender. This has been a nightmare especially if you are doing it via webhooks.

MessageBird

Engati
Ina Eliza
  • Industry: Insurance

Happy with its free version

Reviewed on 07/10/2019

I am satisfied with the features that it has for free: templates, analytics, automation, resend emails to those that did not open. When the time will come, I will purchase the paid version.

Pros

I am using this software for e-mail marketing for a project that I am a part of. It was recommended to me by somebody who was using it for months already and was happy about it. Once you get used to it (as any software) and you find out how it works, it is very easy to send e-mails. I like that you can save templates and reuse them.

Cons

I had at the beginning an issue with the email that I was ending - the SendPuls refused to send it considering that it violates its rules. It was not the case. I emailed their customer support, showed them that they are wrong and solved the problem. Never had it since then (and this was about 2 years ago)

Robert
  • Industry: Automotive

Use it every day

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Pros

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Cons

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

Nessma
  • Industry: Publishing

Great for small lists

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

It's a very good email marketing service for small lists under 2500 subscribers and for busy marketers who look for better automation. But their delivery rate and spam rate aren't the best out there.

Pros

What I loved about SendPulse in email marketing is that it has a free tier for up to 2500 subscribers, so you get to try it for free. The other main advantage is the automation features. It automatically sends to non openers on the date of your choice.

Cons

It's too conservative with the media content you can share in your emails. It censors your emails and must approve each one according to their policy. The spam filter is far from perfect, too, which impacts their delivery system and rates.

Ahmed
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent All-In-One Marketing platform with easy to understand interface

Reviewed on 15/07/2022

Using SendPulse has made our email marketing and CRM much easier. It's a great product for any startup who wants all in one platform with an affordable price

Pros

SenPulse is an amazing marketing platform to have if you are starting a business. The interface is very easy to understand and makes the process of designing newsletters a breeze

Cons

I have been using SendPulse for the past few weeks It is so easy to use and the analytics are really great. Hopefully, support all currencies in CRM and integrate with Elementor for WordPress

MailerLite

Pricing

Barry
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Send Pulse is the Best!

Reviewed on 03/05/2022

Pros

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

Cons

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

Ho

Very Nice Soft, Very good for you!

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

Thank you! Thank for give us good soft with free option!

Pros

I cant tell you any more, i used it 2y+, i love it!

Cons

it is not support vietnamese language! hope you can see my comments!

Response from SendPulse

Thank you for your review!
Contact our support team and help us translate the subscription forms to Vietnamese. We will be happy to add your language.

César
  • Industry: Design

Great product for mailing services

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

Overall the experience was great indeed.

Pros

I like most the dashboard, the intuitive menus, the option to duplicate campaigns easily.

Cons

I don't like the subscriptions management. Every single month I have to pay with my credit card. I've tried many times to set up my payment automatically, asked for help with the Sendpulse Team and didn't work out. The payment form has some feedback problems. Some UX fails.

Reasons for Choosing SendPulse

The product was old and not intuitive.

Price
Derek

Great marketing channel solution

Reviewed on 04/04/2022

Pros

I like the free options to get started with new marketing communication channels. And the ease of use.

Cons

The subscribers option in Web Push Notifications does not reflect actual totals, gains and losses over time. I've exported numbers every month and when you go back to SendPulse the subscriber numbers change after a month ends and do not reflect correctly. This makes it hard to report back to our team how we're doing. SendPulse always shows that we have growth when in fact our total subscriber total is continually going down. Which is another issue.

Joanna
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Great tool

Reviewed on 24/05/2019

Pros

The program allows me to easily set the headers and images of alerts, as well as view the number of unsubscribing subscribers. It integrates well with a number of applications and tools we need.

Cons

Saving drafts periodically takes a very long time. SendPulse lacks advanced features and the ability to use ready-made templates for SMS distribution.

Beulah
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

I Love Sendpulse

Reviewed on 28/03/2022

Pros

Landing Pages, Chatbots-Whatsapp and Messenger, Trigger Actions, Integrations, Great Customer Service

Cons

takes time to load at times and they should add multiple schedule features to enable users to schedule a campaign more than once without having to start the process again.

Karla
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A good service for organizing e-mail marketing

Reviewed on 07/01/2019

Pros

I like to use this software primarily because of its intuitive interface and extensive functionality. Provided a huge number of ready-made templates.

Cons

Sometimes it takes too long to wait for a response from the support service. A significant drawback is also the reduction in page speed when saving mail templates.

Olumide
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great Experince

Reviewed on 29/03/2022

Great experience

Pros

Great Experience but there is always room for improvement. And we will love it more if you the price can be reduced. Thank you

Cons

Extra Charge for web push. This pushes my budget upward beyond what we have.