Marketing 360

Roy
Roy

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Pros

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

Cons

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Response from Madwire

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Monica
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

The exact awesomeness anyone would be looking for. Try Marketing 360.

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Truly appreciates the efforts I have experienced from this tool. I treasure Marketing 360.

Pros

Marketing 360 will do all the job for you. It is the most effortless software I have used so far. The best part about Marketing 360 is that it centralizes all the functions in one place simplifying work and saving time. The cost of employing several other softwares for the job is cut down. Eventually, marketing has been made easy and smart.

Cons

Marketing 360 is probably one of the most user friendly softwares with the most flawless performance ever.

Response from Madwire

Monica,
We are thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience with Marketing 360! Our team works tirelessly to provide our clients with the most efficient and user-friendly software, and we are happy to see that it has made a difference in your work.

We understand the cost and time-saving benefits of having all marketing functions centralized in one place, and we are constantly striving to improve and simplify our platform for our customers. Thank you for choosing Marketing 360 as your go-to marketing solution.

Kenny
Kenny
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Save Your Time, Money, Sleep, and Cost for Anxiety Medications You Will Need while working...

Reviewed on 20/05/2023

My overall experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was incredibly frustrating and disappointing. I felt that there was a distinct lack of transparency regarding costs, especially for content creation services. The quality of service, particularly the content produced, left much to be desired. What's more, the advertising strategy was ineffective, and I managed to achieve better results independently. Customer service was lacking, and my requests seeming to be neither respected nor adhered to. Unjustified charges were another major issue, and the refusal to refund my unused budget upon contract termination added to my dissatisfaction. I felt that the value I received for the money I invested was extremely poor.

Pros

The one aspect I did appreciate about my experience with Marketing 360 / MADWIRE was their initial work on creating my website. Despite some communication delays on my part, the final product was visually appealing, and I was genuinely pleased with how it turned out. This, however, was the only part of their service that met my expectations.

Cons

Lack of Transparency: I was genuinely frustrated with the unclear communication about the costs of services, especially regarding content creation charges. I couldn't believe how much was being charged for short blog posts, especially given their subpar quality.Quality of Service: I was unhappy with the level of service I received. The quality of the content produced by the company was disappointing, and the advertising strategy proved to be ineffective. I was even able to achieve better results on my own.Customer Service and Communication: I felt blamed for the slow pace of communication and believed that my requests were neither respected nor adhered to. My account manager, despite their role, wasn't able to deliver tangible results.Refunds and Billing Practices: I was infuriated with what I saw as unjustified charges, especially related to content creation and the unused advertising budget. The company's refusal to refund the unused budget upon contract termination added insult to injury.Website Shutdown: To top it all off, they shut down my website as soon as our contract was terminated.

Tori
  • Industry: Food Production

Great team, Easy to Use 360

Reviewed on 19/07/2023

Pros

Easy to navigate and allows for easy use to reviews post for marketing. Great for tracking calls and email contacts.

Cons

Would like to be able to select all in the inbox feature to read. Have to select each inbox notification to clear it

Response from Madwire

Tori,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our platform. We are thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate and that it has been beneficial for your marketing efforts. Thank you for choosing our platform and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to support your business.

Shubhra

Marketing 360 for retail

Reviewed on 13/10/2023

Pros

This is a holistic tool to drive personalized communication to customers

Cons

Customer segmentation. Is a bit of a challenge

Response from Madwire

Shubhra,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that you find the Marketing 360 tools useful.

Tom

Marketing 360 true review

Reviewed on 14/02/2024

disgusting, absolutely nothing in return for a huge investment. Could never contact any who could help. Took days to correct a misspelled word, Would be open to talking with anyone thinking about using 360

Pros

They had great pitch, talked great game, and complete non performance

Cons

continual message - "This takes time, no worries you will see" Well $44000 later and I see nothing

Isaiah
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Marketing 360

Reviewed on 05/11/2023

I would totally recommend this software for upcoming businesses to boost their digital sales

Pros

It has really helped boost my sales and that of my team because of its features like social media integration where it boosts my numbers up and converting more sales

Cons

I feel like where i did not have a good experience is with the customer care. They are really slow

Response from Madwire

Isaiah,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our product. We are thrilled to hear that it has helped boost your sales and the sales of your team. We appreciate your support and we will continue to work hard to provide valuable features that can enhance your business goals.

Alison
  • Industry: Information Services

Marketing 360 review

Reviewed on 14/07/2023

Pros

Marketing 360 is a great software tool to it helps businesses keep and maintain customer. Marketing 360 is also good for receiving customer to come into your business.

Cons

Marketing 360 its work business owners have to put into the business but at the end of the day. Marketing 360 pays for itself.

Response from Madwire

Alison,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our platform. We are thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate and that it has been beneficial for your marketing efforts. We are constantly striving to provide a user-friendly experience and it is great to know that we are meeting your expectations.

Trae
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Coastal Protection Inc.

Reviewed on 13/07/2023

[sensitive content hidden] has been extremely valuable in working with us to drive our marketing and website.

Pros

Single platform that is simple to use and update

Cons

Don't have any complaints about the platform

Liliane
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

The best

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

Pros

I like this software because it's easy to use and understand. It allows me to keep in touch with my customers and keep them satisfied - great customer service!

Cons

It's a very good program, and some of its features need to be improved for the benefit of users.

Response from Madwire

Liliane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you find our software easy to use and understand, and that it has helped you maintain good communication with your customers. We appreciate your support and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Leif

IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT HIRING MARKETING360, YOU NEED TO READ THIS REVIEW

Reviewed on 10/03/2018

Pros

There are only two pros:
1) First and foremost, my contract with Marketing360 is finally over.
2) I was forced to learn everything about sales and marketing that I was trying to delegate.

Cons

Honestly, I didn't want to write this review. I tried to forget about it and just accept my poor decision, but I just can't. I've been done working with the company for nearly a month now and it still bothers me.

Why? Well, I feel it's my public duty to save my fellow entrepreneurs from the jaws of deceit, empty promises, and weekends filled with bashing your head against your computer monitor.

To be perfectly frank, you'd be better off lighting your money on fire than hiring Marketing360 - at least doing so would spare you months of frustration, anger, and disappointment. Hiring them was the worst decision I've ever made.

Their sales guys were a bit pushy, but raised no red flags. The issues started after I signed my contract.

They convinced me that my website needed to be redone, so we embarked on a 2-month search for fool's gold. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that their web designers build their customer's websites on the back of a clunky, archaic platform that they call "UXI."

I have used Squarespace, Wix, Wordpress, Leadpages, and ClickFunnels, so I know a thing or two about website builders. UXI is unspeakably bad.

And the worst thing is that they can literally hold your website hostage - should you decide to part ways with them - because they have total control over the backend.

It took them over 2 months to "optimize my website for conversions" on UXI. I repeatedly requested access to the backend of this website during these 2 months and they told me that they couldn't allow me to do that because they were afraid that I would "break the site." Finally, my marketing executive relented and jokingly told me on a call that "if you break it, you bought it", referring to the complex UXi platform. She then conceded that their developers have trouble using it. Their developers!!

Who in their right mind would want to run their business website on a custom platform that its developers have trouble using?

At this point, I quickly learned how dreadful the whole platform was. Plus, the initial designs were complete garbage. I had to re-design my entire site myself using Wordpress and I did it over a weekend. It took me less than 48 hours to do the exact same thing that was taking them over 2 months!

At every step in the design, the Marketing360 team pushed back on my requests for edits. To them, this was a get-in-and-out, cookie-cutter, copy-and-paste job, while to me, my website is the face of my awesome company - my livelihood - and I truly cared how it represented me and my brand. I wanted it to be welcoming and thoughtful, not a clunky, "conversion-optimized" mess.

Things only went downhill from there.

Response time was generally about a day, which - in many parts of the country - is longer than Amazon takes to deliver your order. Even worse, they take off weekends, so if something goes wrong with an ad over the weekend, you're screwed. This ruined many of my weekends.

My marking executive did not deliver any ad mock-ups on time and she required so much hand-holding that I eventually just spoon fed her all of the ad copy, audience targeting segmentation, and literally everything else.

Just to be clear, I want to say that again...I quickly realized that the only way I could contain my losses in this terrible business relationship was to do all of the ads myself. I made ALL the landing pages, ALL of the copy, ALL of the ad images, created ALL the audiences, EVERYTHING! I had to even teach myself how to do Facebook retargeting, which was the major reason I hired them in the first place.

They require you to sign a 6-month contract and if you decide that you want out, they'll charge you an early termination fee. So, I just kept paying them to spend my money.

Marketing360 basically just worked as my Facebook ad bank, boosting my ads with the money that I gave them. Except this bank charges you thousands of dollars to help you waste your money.

As a 25-year-old who supports his "side hustle" business by working full time as an engineer, this essentially meant that I was just burning through my savings.

Shortly thereafter, my marketing executive sent me an email to tell me that she was leaving the company. I don't know if she quit or was fired, but I can't say I was surprised.

My new marketing executive began working with me 2 weeks before a huge product launch that I had been working on for months. This was basically a make-or-break product launch for my business that was on life support. Ironically, my useless marketing budget was to blame.

My new marketing executive was far better (hence the 2 stars), but the rocky relationship and abysmal results continued.

On January 23rd, 2018, I asked for a refund of all the unused ad credits that I hadn't spent.

In my contract, I was required to pay per month, of which went to ad credits. Little did I know that they actually skim off a percentage of all the ad credits spend to manage the ads. Something that was not spelled out in the contract.

When I asked to just take my unspent marketing budget and walk away, his management flatly declined despite us being outside of the 6-month contract window.

Their reason?? They said that they "want the opportunity to win my business back." I told them that there was nothing they could do to mend the relationship, and they still declined.

I even offered to pay them their "ad premium" (the percentage of money that they scrape off the top of every marketing dollar they spend for you - this was NOT mentioned at all in the contract by the way) on all but they still refused. I had to spend on underperforming ads just to burn through my money because the alternative was them simply keeping it.

And I say "underperforming ads" because I launched the EXACT SAME ADS (same images, videos, copy, targeting) and mine consistently had a 1,000% to 3,000% higher conversion. I showed them data from multiple ads proving this and they gave me the runaround every time.

Unbelievable. The icing on the cake was spending of my "creative hour credits" to one of their video editors for a 20-second promo clip and they sent me an unfinished version and told me that they burned through all the credits. They said I would have to pay them /hour to finish it. This doesn't make any sense because I provided all of the footage and told them precisely how I wanted it to be edited. Another thing that I ended up doing myself in a few hours.

If you scroll down to reviews left in August, you will see that I left a positive review. Well, I wish I could delete it, but I can't. The reason I left this review is that they hounded me for a review from week 1. After a handful of email requests to leave a review in the first month, I begrudgingly did because I didn't want to damage our already fragile relationship.

If you scroll down, you will see that there are NUMEROUS 1-star reviews, but for some reason, those reviews don't get factored into their perfect "5-star" score.

The only thing worse than the I wasted on this company was the stress and aggravation that plagued me on a daily basis. Once famously quipped that building a company is like "eating glass and staring into the abyss" - well obviously Elon has never hired Marketing360, because his entrepreneurial experience would have been worse.

One final point that you need to embrace: sales and marketing is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of your business. I wish businesses succeeded or failed by the quality of their product and service alone, but unfortunately, that's not the case. For the good of your business, you MUST NOT delegate your sales and marketing. If you are in the early stages of your business, this is even more important. You need to know that not all 20-somethings with an iPhone and 1,000 followers on Instagram know how to market in the digital world. If you can't market your business and sell your vision, don't expect someone to be able to do it for you.

If you know how to log into Facebook, then you can figure out how to make your own ads. I taught myself in the past 6 months and I've gotten pretty good.

Over the course of 8 months, Marketing360 did not help me to make a single sale. I spent working with Marketing360 with nothing to show for it.

I messed up, but you don't have to. Please do your homework and think long and hard about this decision.

I wish you all the best in your entrepreneurial endeavors.

Theresa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Do not use this company

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Always an excuse that someone else on the team has that responsibility. I hired them because I thought that a marketing agency would be able to get a website done faster than I could design, and I was happy to pay someone to do the SEO optimization. OUR APPOINTMENTS decreased by approx 60% from the day we started their services. It took 3 months to get an active website.,advertising is still not happening. I have given them the opportunity to try to correct these issues.

Pros

I can list no pros. The marketing pitch was great because it was convenient to have data analytics all in one place and I was happy to pay someone else to do these things so I could use my time elsewhere. This did not happen.

Cons

I do not recommend this company. I hired them do to a website and social media marketing. It took three months to get an active website and there was no advertising for 3 months. We missed major holidays and an event and are now about to miss the advertising opportunity for another event we have scheduled because the ads are not active yet. The ads they put out are also simply copies of pictures on the website - or just the info is given by us. I have tried to work with them on these issues but they are not being resolved. Paying for an analytics dashboard that was not linked to google or the facebook ads for several months.

Steve

The fire breathing dragon

Reviewed on 19/03/2016

I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders).

But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty.

In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way.

Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always.

Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity.

And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand.

Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

Response from Madwire

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

Jacob
  • Industry: Sports

A bit of a hostage situation

Reviewed on 11/03/2022

The employees are great, but the culture of keeping the client on the hook and making it difficult to leave speaks volumes. No optimization is really done, even though you pay 50% of your ad dollar to them. Not sure, what I’m really paying for other than setup, and the platform. The customer does not come first, and it feels a bit churn and burn compared to when we started. I guess good things can’t last forever

Pros

The platform gathers your data in one place.

Cons

Setting up the platform is a hassle unless you get help. Don’t let Madwire setup the platform first as transitioning away is not easy, even if you wanted to pay for them to do it. They want to keep you on at 50% ad optimization fee at all costs.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Jacob.
We employ several dozen individuals full time here in Colorado to do nothing but manage and optimize our clients' ad campaigns. We are grateful for the talent, passion and dedication that this group of specialists pour into our clients' businesses.
You mentioned set up of the platform is a hassle. Thanks for that feedback. Our Onboarding Team, which is a relatively new department within the last year and a half, does nothing but help clients get set up on the platform. Since investing in that team, we've seen a significant uptick in client satisfaction with regard to the platform, as well as clients' setup experience.
Feel free to reach out to our management team directly with any specifics or for support.

D J
  • Industry: Furniture

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

Reviewed on 30/03/2017

We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business.

We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything.

The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there.

A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform.

I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use
comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Pros

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Cons

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

Jhara

I recommend Marketing 360 100%

Reviewed on 20/06/2022

The platform's increased trustworthiness stems from the fact that it can be accessed via the cloud, the online, and mobile devices. Since we can handle both content management and social media management inside Marketing 360, we can more efficiently reach a wide audience and capitalize on the growing trend toward online marketing. It has been remarkable to see how the platform has contributed to the development of both our company and the surrounding community.

Pros

Several marketing execs at Madwire including the most current one were great to deal with. To begin, if you're looking to promote your business on social media, Madwire is hands down the best option. Due of my lack of experience with social media, I was confused as to how everything operated. The help desk team put everything together, helped me grasp the concepts I required, and took over the rest without a hitch. She has simplified our social media marketing strategies and provided us with actionable advice and direction every step of the way. Her expertise, reaction speed, and originality really beyond my expectations, and I would suggest her and Madwire to anybody trying to boost their social media marketing efforts.

Cons

We have no complaints from Marketing 360, rather our department is happy

Rosemary
Rosemary

Marketing 360 is the ultimate marketing tool to turbocharge your marketing experience

Reviewed on 20/02/2023

I have had a very worthwhile experience with Marketing 360. It provides me and my fellow marketing team a very robust and productive platform for spearheading our marketing activities using the modern digital marketing strategies so as to be guaranteed of better results and better performance of our marketing.

Pros

I like the pricing plan of Marketing 360. It offers a flexible and cost effective purchase plans where you can choose the one which works best for your needs. Also, it brings to your disposal very dedicated marketing success manager who helps you leverage the modern digital marketing strategies so as to help you achieve better results from your marketing. With features like Return On Investment (ROI), it makes it possible for you to make very informed decisions on where to put more emphasis on during marketing. It allows you to take your marketing activities to social media platforms which are commonly used meaning better chances of meeting potential leads and customers.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. All its features are very useful and reliable.

Danielle

Strongly recommend Marketing 360

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Pros

I have worked with a few marketing executives at Madwire & most recently. To begin with, I would 100% recommend Madwire to anyone needing to market through social media. I am not social media savvy by any means & really didn't understand how it works. The support staff was able to pull it all together & give me the tools to understand the parts I needed to understand & was able to seamlessly take over the rest. She has made our social media marketing easy to understand & easy to execute & always had ideas & expertise to guide us in the right direction. I am extremely satisfied with her services, response time, & creativity & recommend her & Madwire to anyone looking to improve their social media marketing, regardless of their abilities.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of right now.

Response from Madwire

We appreciate the shout out Danielle! We strive to provide the tools that every small business needs to succeed with their marketing. It is an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your future success. Thanks again Danielle!

Sandra
Sandra

Marketing that comes full circle ;)

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

When they say they are the #1 marketing platform for small business, I truly believe they are right. I have been using Marketing 360 for years, and without it I would not have been able to build my company providing consultant marketing work for small business to what it is today!

Pros

Marketing 360 does most of the work for you; sign up your business and you get paired with a marketing consultant on their end, who helps you break down all the metrics provided through their platform. Their visual representations are far superior to any marketing software I have seen -- think Google analytics, but more visually appealing.

Cons

I am sure it has a bit of a steep learning curve for new users & non-marketers. We used to give clients a portal to check out their businesses' marketing needs, etc. first hand -- but some complained that it was over-complicated, so we do not provide these anymore. However, as a graduate in Marketing at MSU, I had not problem navigating any of the resources provided; I am sure that any new user could learn the process within days.

Randy

Worst Business Decision Ive made since been in business

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

It was terrible. Worst business decision Ive made since being in business. I know of 5 other companies as well who all got the overpromise/underdeliver response I got. But of course, I found out too late. I might as well took 9,000 and lit it on fire and thats the same I got from spending it on these guys. They also probably have over 800 reviews to drown out all the "real" reviews they get. What I got was digital billboards which they said was the way to go and absolutely no response and only after I complained a couple of times we tried something different which were super cheesy, lame looking ads on facebook. No response whatsoever. I thought I was getting help from leading experts on social media. Not something a high schooler could figure out and do after a month or two of playing on his phone. Really disappointing experience overall. My two cents is to stay away as far as possible Also, any company that has an OVER 2,000 dollar cancellation fee, has it for good reason. And your locked into a contract for 6 months. Worst business decision I have ever made by far.

Pros

Nothing. It was an overpromise/underdeliver at its finest

Cons

Lack of results, lack of creativity, lack of support

Response from Madwire

Hi, Randy. Thank you for the feedback. A member of our management team will be in touch so they can get specifics on your account.

Joanna
Joanna
  • Industry: Entertainment

This is how digital marketing should be!

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

I have recommended marketing 360 to a number of clients. I like that the team is responsive to all requests, I like that the CRM is very easy to use and that the emails can be automated based on various selections. It is a great platform for digital marketing for any sized business.

Pros

I like that I can see very clearly what the cost of each component of the digital program is. The CRM is very easy to use and allows us to maximize each lead.

Cons

I wish there were some additional automations available.

Response from Madwire

Hi Joanna! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review. When we first went about building the Marketing 360® platform it was really important to us to make sure that not only was every aspect of your digital marketing visible, but that it was also actionable. I love to hear that you're using the CRM as well, as that is a huge opportunity many business owners miss out on.

What sort of additional automations would you like to see in future iterations? We're always looking for feedback on new features and functionality we can add. Your Marketing Executive, Joey, would be happy to pass those requests on to our R&D team for review.

Thanks again! It's been a pleasure working with you and I know we'll be great partners for years to come. :)

Isabella
Isabella

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

Pros

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

Cons

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Tanika
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used for 6-12 months

I don't Recommend

Reviewed on 28/04/2020

Pros

Initially, I loved the fact that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great and did a lot of work on my website and the adds. I didn't have to do anything in the creation of the site and it came out perfect. I still use it now. I am paying the monthly hosting. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did blogs for my creative time and created monster pages and the SEO was working well.

Cons

They changed my manager from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. from there it went downhill. she wouldn't do any blogs, if I wanted changes, I had to type the stuff myself. I am a solo-practitioner paying about $1000 per month, and I have to write my own content. No. I tried to use my creative time for things and they didn't get done and so when I canceled, I lost a bit of creative time. I dropped my fuel credits after I started getting calls from people who wanted to sue because they found a bug in their french fries. So I still get the monthly reports as I am still paying for the hosting, but I had a question about logging into UXI, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never responded. Now I have some generic no-name manager for my account. I was considering going back if I would work something out without getting someone like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], but instead, I am hiring someones else to do my website in Wordpress.

Response from Madwire

Hi, Tanika. We're glad you love your site, but hate hearing about your experience with your second point of contact. We'll reach out to get additional details from you and address your concerns.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

REVIEWS ON MARKETING 360

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

Currently,am solving numerous issues regarding marketing and advertisement of products efficiently with this app by putting it right in front of visitors and customer at the right time and place.
Currently making available of long lasting product available in Large quantity in my country and around the globe..

Pros

The best about this app is it's ability to put contents, products to customers, visitors across the globe in a 360 degree manner..
It's usage is easier to adopt, utilize and executive..
The development method of this software bis awesome by putting by generating leads and thereby converting potential visitors into consistent customer

Cons

The least love for his software is it's call to action efficiency..
It isn't that smart in respect to customers call to action on the app

JOE

Right decision

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Great experience so far

Great experience so far

Pros

I can’t speak highly enough about the experience that I have had with Madwire. The constant support from them and there whole team has been outstanding. Madwire is constantly showing me that they are working for me, and that our money isn’t going to waste. They make sure that I know that I’m a priority, and has great support to our success. Thanks Madwire.

Cons

Expensive, you have to pay if you want to play. If you want great results.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much Joe! True to our goals we work hard for small businesses like yours. Providing you with at great value so you can turn around and reinvest in the company is the greatest measure of success. We are grateful you are on board and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again Joe, we appreciate you!