Showing 929 reviews of 904

Marketing 360

#1 Marketing Platform For Small Business

4.7 /5 (904 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 929 reviews of 904
Roy H.

Great Team of Professionals to Work With

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Pros

Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

Cons

I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

Response from Madwire

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

Tyler B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Don't Trust Them

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Pros

Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

Cons

We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off.
I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them.
Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds.
Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies.
Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did.
When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

Response from Rachel

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

Isabella H.

Marketing 360 as the goal of your successful sales streams.

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

We use this software in our departments, for a single objective, this is to increase the balance or margin of our daily sales normally, which lately has caused effectiveness on a large scale, promoting a position of the companies, which has earned more relevant income, guarantee us the success, of the massive sales of all our products and available resources, that we offer to the digital public, reaching numerous people, with reviews and illustrations about the items we acquire.

Pros

I am fascinated as primarily by various executions that the software exerts on a server in general, mentioning that it is one of the leading platforms to which it is dedicated worldwide, with quite positive qualities, because it significantly increases the productivity of an organization , for more stable and organic results, especially for precise work on large working scales, according to the terms of sales, financing, e-commerce or digital marketing on huge scales.

Cons

It would be quite useful if this software implements a customization option of the platform towards our environment, in order to work in a more comfortable and familiar way, which will allow us to mobilize work performance, on a considerable scale, when we address business issues, which accesses a satisfactory source, both visually and when exercising its decline in its primary occupations, being an import option, which is not available.

Chandler J.

Easy-to-use all-in-one marketing platform

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Marketing 360 is helping us make marketing a priority of our business for the first time in our 22-year history. In addition to the platform itself, the personalized support we have received has been instrumental in our success with Marketing 360. In particular, our marketing executive [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been readily available to help guide us through the platform and our marketing journey in general, answering questions and providing expert advice tailored to our resources and industry.

Pros

The Marketing 360 platform has everything that we need to easily and efficiently run our marketing operation. We are a small business where we all wear a lot of hats, and it's really easy for us to learn, collaborate, and run our marketing campaigns off of the platform.

Cons

The email design platform is a little bit limited compared to other popular platforms like Mailchimp. However, it's extremely easy to compensate by doing a bit of graphic design on other platforms and then migrating our designs over.

Jeff F.
  • Industry: Automotive

Marketing 360 review

Reviewed on 03/02/2021

Amazing

Pros

I liked how simple and clean the software layout is. But what I liked the most is the people that hand hold us through the whole way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are my account managers and they make the whole process simple and answer all my questions. Amazing level of communication.

Cons

Maybe a mobile app that's as fluid as their main site.

D j P.
  • Industry: Furniture

Comprehensive Marketing Program In-A-Box

Reviewed on 30/03/2017

We just switched to the new version of the Marketing 360 platform and it is vastly improved, especially in terms of expanded reporting capability. This is great for me (as a data wonk) because typically I have been using GA for advanced filtering and segmentation tools to customize reports; however, the new reporting offers great new insights, filters, et al, at the touch of a button as well as the baseline KPI I need to help run my e-commerce business.

We've also been using the CRM in dedicated fashion. We're enjoying using it because the average person can use it without a great deal of difficulty, and if offers unique features we can't get in similar products like tracking lead interactions that I choose to share with individual members of my sales team. The conversion inbox keeps me on top of everything.

The advertising interface serves as a great resource for me to follow project status, track my budget and digitally interact with my marketing executive and project specialists. I still prefer to give those guys a regular phone call, but for those who prefer to work exclusively in the digital world, all the tools you need are there.

A recent value add was the new outbound email platform. To me it most resembles MailChimp, with drag-and-drop composition tools, but there are also features that were paid add-ons with MC, like the "Design and Spam" test. All of this is part of the platform.

I'd say if you are a small-to-medium size business that needs a low-maintenance, easy-to-use
comprehensive web sales and marketing solution for not a lot of bucks, this is a great choice.

Pros

Functional scope, ease of use, reporting.

Cons

Web-only. Some users want to work offline.

Brad B.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great Knowledgeable Team!

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

Lets start with this, WOW. I'm extremely impressed with the most recent revisions to the website and the blog post! Very impressive how much It appears your team has learned about my industry and our company from simple notes found from our website. I went through and made tiny adjustments throughout the site but the snippets for google were perfect the blog post was very personal and I could go on and on I'm extremely happy with what had been done.
We took a video today but we are low on utility trailers and want to re film after our inventory arrives but this is to serve as a temporary and test video next one I'll have the creative team work magic on. Seriously get yourselves some good lunch or something LOL, let boss man know! As promised it is taking off and extremely excited for what else is to come in the future and what executives can work now they have a great website to send all of my leads to! Thanks again!!!

Pros

Very Easy to use Great CRM, Great Marketing Dashboard.

Cons

Little More Transparency would be nice is the dashboard.

Response from Madwire

Thank you so much for the glowing review Brad! We feel in order to be fully integrated into your team we need to learn as much about your business as possible. Our primary focus is the growth of your business and for that we need to be able to communicate effectively with your audience. Our content marketing team is incredible at providing marketable content and blogs. You saying that our content made you "extremely happy" is a huge compliment and for that, we thank you. We are thrilled that you are seeing results already and can't wait to see even more growth from your business in the future. Thanks again Brad and thank you for choosing Marketing 360 to be part of your digital marketing strategy.

Brandon M.

No Other Systems Or Agency Compares

Reviewed on 04/04/2017

Powerful Tools, Team, & Service. I've partnered my Agency with MadWire after reviewing the "all in one system", pricing, team, and tools, it all far surpasses anything anyone can piece together. All systems plugging in and integrating to one powerful marketing back end allows you to see every bit of data and analytics at the click of the button.

You would have to subscribe to, buy, or integrate over 25 tools alone, the ability to track every aspect of call, click, CTA, conversion, call capture, client CRM, demographic, analytics, and pair it with the front end site, design, SEO campaign and more, it works unbelievably.

I manage multiple clients with MadWire, they allowed me to start my clients off with a small budget and work them up in a matter of a few months. The client fear and trepidation for spending more marketing dollars was gone when very quickly clients saw qualified leads coming directly to their brand.

MadWire helps me build my clients to 5 and 6 figure monthly income earners in record time. Thank you for the awesome service and continuous updates and value you keep bringing to the table! I urge you to review the power you get behind MadWire.

Pros

Fully Systems, Analytics and Advertising Back End Integration, I see everything happening at every moment.

Cons

Nothing yet, for their new system is adding in the features I wanted which was Email Marketing on top of the CRM, but I love it.

Larry B.

Good company!

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

Pros

Even more than the all in one cross platform marketing that's available to the small business owner, we've been very impressed with our account reps. Very knowledgeable, genuine concern for the clients marketing results, lots of helpful advice without being pushy, and hyper responsive and patient.

Ideal for the small business owner who couldn't begin to navigate the waters of SEO, Social Media, Website optimization, review management, Google PPC, blogging etc much less synergistically with a consistent marketing approach. The creative team is top notch as well.

Cons

My one complaint is never really knowing how much of your budget is going for the media spend. You spend $2000 per month for adwords, but your $2000 are converted to M360 dollars before the spend. So you're always wondering how your dollar converts to Marketing 360 dollars. Other services we've used show us exactly how many dollars go to Google for example.

But I have to say our results are better here anyway - which is what matters most.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Larry! We designed Marketing 360 with the intention of helping small businesses succeed and your business is a great example of that! We thrive on creativity and hire the best creative people in the industry. As for your budget concerns, your Marketing Executive should be able to clear up any questions that you may have. Thank you so much for partnering with Marketing 360 Larry and we look forward to much success for you in the future.

Stephen P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Best internet marketing company I've ever worked with

Reviewed on 30/03/2017

I have been a satisfied customer of Marketing 360 for the past 4 years. They have continuously been supportive, helpful, and fulfilling on their promises regarding internet marketing results. They have always gone out of their way to ensure my satisfaction. I am always able to reach them and get my questions answered and the help I need very quickly, which means a lot to me. In a world where every internet marketing company promises the same things, it is the people who work for and support Marketing 360 that make the difference for me and why I will continue working with them and nobody else. If you want personal service from people who really care about you and your business, Marketing 360 is the company that will provide it. It truly is a pleasure to write this review about them.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, encourages creativity

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

• Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

REVIEWS ON MARKETING 360

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

Currently,am solving numerous issues regarding marketing and advertisement of products efficiently with this app by putting it right in front of visitors and customer at the right time and place.
Currently making available of long lasting product available in Large quantity in my country and around the globe..

Pros

The best about this app is it's ability to put contents, products to customers, visitors across the globe in a 360 degree manner..
It's usage is easier to adopt, utilize and executive..
The development method of this software bis awesome by putting by generating leads and thereby converting potential visitors into consistent customer

Cons

The least love for his software is it's call to action efficiency..
It isn't that smart in respect to customers call to action on the app

Bryan T.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

One of the best marketing decisions I've made!

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

We are a pool service company in AZ, and the competition here is high. With Madwire we not only stand out we stick around. I have competitors and clients telling me they see our ads everywhere. I too have been searching the net and see our ads come up on many different sites.
Our organic rating is also high as well. I feel that my site that they put together is clean and clutter free and represents our company very well.
Another thing is my account manager is always keeping me updated and is easy to get ahold of, and is one of the best parts of the experience I have had with Madwire.

Pros

I never have to work about tracking budgeting and maintaining my site or marketing. They handle it flawlessly.

Cons

Honestly I am good with the software. The only con really is that I have to spend money to have it, but I can accept this necessary evil.

Response from Madwire

Bryan, thank you for letting us help support and grow your pool service company. Thank you for your testimonial we look forward to our partnership for years to come.

Sam O.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Satisfactory

Reviewed on 04/05/2017

There were some road bumps throughout our professional relationship with Marketing360. I'm not going to pinpoint one specific person or area though because I don't know how the workflow works at the company. We ended up having a new marketing manager assigned to us really late in the game and I must say I was very pleased with the speediness of the changes that needed to be made to our website. Our new manager took care of our needs within a reasonable timely manner. Our site is now where it needs to be. Representative attention to detail in getting our changes done as quickly as he did would've made me change my mind in leaving Marketing360 but unfortunately, we have moved on from them onto a new marketing firm directly connected to Trane. I was given the opportunity to rejoin Marketing360 if our new marketing service should fail us. I would strongly consider this!

Pros

I like the website Marketing360 created for us. It was done in a timely manner. I appreciated that! The interface of the software was clear and easy to navigate around. If I had any questions about it I could ask and they'd be answered in a timely manner.

Cons

Unfortunately it took too long for changes to be made to our website. And getting some answers to questions were not given in a timely manner. There were a few factors that were frustrating which unfortunately made us end our professional relationship with Marketing360.

Iolanthe S.

Great Service

Reviewed on 01/03/2016

It's great to have Shelly Alcock and Marketing 360 have in your corner.

I started my in Business a little over a year ago. For the first several months, I tried to advertise through Facebook, Google, Twitter and Instagram on my own. A lot of money. A lot of time. No results. No sales.

I search the Internet for an advertisement solution. I came across Marketing 360. I looked at the videos, read the reviews, did some research, and decided to give it a try. I thought it would be the perfect match.

Well. my first experience was Marketing 360 was with another marketing specialist. We were not a good team. No interest in my business. No communication. No progress. I was quite disappointed.

The next thing you know, I get a phone call from Shelly. She told me my consultant was on vacation and she was assigned to watch over my accounts in the interim.

One of the first thing she said to me was, the account has Google ad eras. Who knew what a Google ad era was. Not me. I needed to correct them in order from my ads to be run and how to fix them plus she told me other useful information to make my campaign a success. Her goal is to make my business grow.

I asked Shelly, why didn't the other specialist mention this to me. She didn't know.
The first thing she does is to look over the account make sure the campaign is running correctly. I said right then, Shelly you need to take over my account. Happily for me, she did.

Shelly works well with me and my budget. She makes me feel comfortable and that my business is important to her. Shelly keeps me updated with what is working and what is not. She is always available and willing to help. Within a few weeks after her adjustments, I had my first sale.

Now I have a dance to commemorate each sale.

Thank you Shelly and Marketing 360 for everything you've done. I appreciate it.

Response from Madwire

Lolanthe, It is great to see that your business is getting sales and growing. Thank you for your feedback and partnership.

Rebecca K.

Great Team and Awesome Results

Reviewed on 31/03/2016

This is the first/only company that I have used for SEO. I was really nervous about picking a company in which to invest my money. There are so many horror stories about scam SEO companies that promise the world and never deliver. I run a very small company that just got its start, so every decision made during these early stages can make or break us. I definitely picked the right company to handle SEO. Business has grown quickly within a few months. We have experienced a huge increase in call volume. The website redesign has blown me away. I had a decent website, but Marketing 360 was able to clean it up and take it to the next level, making us look even more professional and able to compete with the bigger companies. The best part about this company is that the whole experience is tailored to our company's needs. I'm able to get a quick response by phone or email whenever I have a question or an idea. Michael C. and his team have done an amazing job! I would definitely recommend this company.

Response from Madwire

Rebecca, your testimonial is very similar to that of millions of SMB's. Tight budgets, fearful of companies that claim to do SEO or SEM, but really have no clue. We see it everyday business owners coming to us to help them get their business on track. While the digital marketing space is very easy to get into and a lot of companies make claims but there are very few companies that actually can deliver with results. We are different and that is for several reasons' 1) We use our own product and it works and 2) we understand the SMB space. We are our own testimonial. We have developed the #1 Marketing Platform® on the market for SMB's, been voted the #1 Place to work by Glassdorr, voted an INC-500 Top-10 Advertising Company, and a Google Premier Partner. The partnerships, your testimonial, and recognition shows how powerful our Marketing 360® software truly is. Thank you!

Jim B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Simple solution to an extremely complicated world

Reviewed on 30/08/2016

Pros

The greatest thing about Madwire's products, services and the company as a whole... Is its people! Regardless how high tech and advanced a company's products and services are, if the personal interaction is lacking or if the customer service is mediocre .. Then the customers overall experience is going to be poor. Madwire offers a very advanced dashboard that provides an intense amount of realtime measures of the effectiveness of their performance plus an extremely knowledgeable and dedicated account executive to navigate the ocean of information.

Bottom line... Results are all that matters... Our company's revenue more than doubled within the first 6 months of our relationship with Madwire. Digital marketing/branding is a complicated and complex necessity for any business that has a desire to grow. Madwire is the only thing a business owner needs to about digital marketing in order to master it.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about my experience with Madwire is that I didn't find them sooner.

Lisa L.

Great platform with value add marketing expertise

Reviewed on 08/12/2018

We had a rough start, but I rate our experience very highly now. The platform is strong and the marketing manager working with us, He provides valuable expertise.

Pros

I like the deep visibility to campaign performance. I also like the integration with CRM. Having our customer email address available for use in multiple ways, makes our prospecting campaigns more effective, e.g. look alike audiences, etc. I also like the integration with web traffic info, keywords ranking, etc.

Cons

I really don't like the labels of NLA, etc. I feel like it complicates understanding of what that really entails. I think it's a bit hard to learn. Also, we would love a CRM app and the ability to text to the tracking numbers. However, I really like the platform overall. I would recommend it.

Peter S.

Unfortunately this turned out to be a scam

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Very frustrating. We lost a lot of money... it's a tough pill to swallow but we got absolutely wrecked by these guys.

Pros

The CRM was decent. Not a bad CRM portal at all.

Cons

Unbelievably expensive. We were aggressively and unrealistically upsold by this platform. M360 takes far too much money for anyone to be profitable in the DTC online retail industry. I would imagine that this company is much better for things like... a dentist office that needs more leads or a seamstress of something. If you are looking to spend $ on ads and grow your online presence, this is NOT the company. They keep 37.5% of your ad budget as a fee. Making it nearly impossible to recognize true profits off of the remaining ad budget (and we were spending upwards of $6k per month so that a fairly healthy budget in my opinion. All in all... I put myself in a very bad spot using these guys. I have two other friends that I referred that are very upset with their experiences and even cc'd me on their emails to their sales person and account manager to express their frustrations.

Response from Madwire

Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Please give us a call on our main line and ask to speak with a member of our management team so we can better understand the details of your experience. We understand the importance of providing bottom-line results as quickly as possible, and don't ever want one of our customers to feel the way you do. Here's the number: 888-872-3734

• Used Other for 2+ years

A-MAZING Team and Support -

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Pros

These guys are impressive with their interest, follow up and friendliness in terms of trying to help you and your business. Really have to say that they work hard to earn your trust. The product/system is good and works.

Cons

There's a cost associated with more hand holding and these guys aren't the cheapest on the block. So it becomes a trade off, a bit higher cost + more hand holding and less of you having to figure it all out yourself.

Response from Madwire

Thank you for the review. We are dedicated to the growth of small business and we are so excited to help you and your company grow. Marketing is a skill that needs to be honed and focused on every day and that is why having our dedicated team of people backing your marketing strategy is crucial for consistency and visibility of your company. All ships rise together and we are so excited to help you grow!

• Industry: Consumer Services

Up, Up and Away!

Reviewed on 06/12/2017

Pros

A well led team of professionals that deliver. Account exec is great. I had a new website made from ground up including hundreds of landing pages and they did a great job. This is by far the most important and critical marketing tool for my business.
I have been impressed by account exec and the team with their dedication and ability to get my new website cranking out calls. SEO rankings are fantastic and getting better every day. I continue to recommend Marketing 360 to my business friends. Keep up the good work!

Cons

I' d like to see a statements of what actions were taken by the team each month. I only have good things to say about the team at Marketing 360.

Jose D.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Revibe Therapy Review

Reviewed on 11/06/2019

Representative has done a phenomenal job, Madwire started my website from the ground up, and Representative has been communicating with me on every single little step while receiving feedback and suggesting. I feel at ease with this company, given that I work a full time job and I needed a team with experience, direction, and competence leading my business to the next level. I am so glad that I chose Madwire and I would do so again in a heartbeat. Can’t wait to keep evolving with this amazing team.

Pros

The fact that I Madwire offers to run and optimize your business doing everthing for you. I work a full time job and commute 2 hours total, apart from the side business I run. Madwire is the most awesome blessing I discovered as of recently.

Cons

There is nothing I can subjectively or objectively identify as being a burden or a problem since Mdwire is doing it all for me.

Response from Madwire

We thank you Jose for choosing Madwire for your website and marketing! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate and it is our pleasure to take some of the burden off of your shoulders. We are excited you elected to bring us along on your journey and can't wait to see what the future holds. Thanks again for the review Jose!

Brian L.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Marketing 360

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Pros

I got a functional, professional looking website for double the price that I could have gotten if I had shopped around more.

Cons

Amazingly expensive for what you get. The exec sells you on lots of gimmicky marketing-type stuff that really has no functional value to an attorney's web site. The website is on a proprietary platform that will not translate easily to another platform so you really don't "own" your website. You have to use them unless you want to spend additional funds developing a whole new site that will work elsewhere.

• Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

You might as well burn your money! At least give it to a charity so you can feel better!

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

After the sales guy signed me up and disappeared the issues started. 10/2017
* My business has been operating for 8 years. Around 95% of our business is via referral or email marketing, attending, industry events and good old fashion face time. I thought this would be a good way to increase leads and branding opportunities. I had completed some FB marketing previously with fair results.

On the sales call, they said they would build me a new website as the current one had some issues and could do with a refresh. That makes sense its 4 years old! All the content remains the same and they will incorporate it into a new site. So it's purely cosmetic!

Well, six months later they asked me to pick a template! We went back and forth for six months, changing staff and eventually they ask me to choose a template. I mean I could have done that from any number of sites, WordPress, theme forest back in November 2017. I could of built a wix

During this time they had already spent a considerable amount of my budget on....... its a good question as we were not running ads as we did not have an optimized website but all the fuel was being spent!
So we finally get the website up and running and its ok at best as to design and updates.

So they build the ads and away they go and the fuel continues to be spent. All I get is that "we continue to tweak the ads we are seeing good traffic". Not a single actionable lead via email or phone in 6 months. Just junk and spam via email.

Pros

I do not have any pro comments about my six month experience with Marketing 360

Cons

It's a con!

For the money I invested and not to get a single actionable lead via phone or email is mind-boggling. I would of been better off donating the money to a charity as at least it would of done some good in the world.

Response from Madwire

Hello, we're sorry to hear this. We want to provide every client with real value. So thank you for the feedback. We'd like to speak with you, but no name or company information was provided. Please contact us so we have the opportunity to look into your account and help. You can call our front desk anytime during business hours and a receptionist will answer (we don't believe in phone trees).

Petra W.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Bad Business a SCAM

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

AWFUL

Pros

The software is not great! They are very disrespectful had problems in the past with communication too big of a company to handle your account they have too many on staff and stuff didn't get done. Your account is handed down to too many people and you have to talk to too many people to get it done. I thought I would give them another chance to see if they could do better but they again bad communication if one representive has a problem with you they don't give you a chance! The client is always right not the other way around?? Very disappointed in this business back then and even now. The software sounds so great but Yodle is better! I don't have problems with marketing companies just if they perform correctly this one is a SCAM and I feel for it once. I READ the bad reviews on this company before considering going back got nothing but phone calls told them I was looking at all my options and it just went from we want to work with you to WE ARE NOT THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU. WOW IN AMAZEMENT I WAS GOING TO SPEND 7,000-10,000 ON PPC ADS but not now. I guess they thought I was kidding I wasn't. I'll post this everywhere if you are a business owner don't fall for the high Pressure Sales Tactic I wanted to check what other business they have done guess they can't back up what they can actually do. DON'T GO HERE YODLE IS THE BEST BANG OR JUMPFLY!

Cons

AWFUL YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS WORKING ! SCAM

Response from Madwire

Hi, Petra. Our software has changed and improved significantly since 2013 when we last worked together. We provide full transparency within the platform, so you can see the results you are getting from Google, Bing, etc. And we know we are not the best fit for every business. If we believe that our team or technology is not the best fit for your needs for whatever reason, we are going to be honest about that. We want every small business to find a partner that best meets their specific needs, whether that's us or another solution.

C. T.

Can't Go Wrong with 360!!

Reviewed on 24/08/2016

Before starting this program was a bit skeptical. We've dealt with other marketing groups before and the outcome wasn't the greatest. 360 in every way takes the skepticism away. We saw results in our program in little under two months...and we were very pleased.

Pros

It always great to have someone from the company at hand 24/7 rather it's by phone or email. Our representative Alex is awesome. He never hesitates to assist with any of our needs and always so kind.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to understand all the technicalities of the program. It's expected though at times.

Response from Madwire

C., Taylor - Love it "Can't Go Wrong With 360." That is awesome. Thank you for your partnership.