Freshsales

Sales management solution

481 Software options

Humberto C.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

If you need support, look elsewhere

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

In short, great app, downright awful support

Pros

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Cons

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

Salesforce Platform and Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

The decision to choose freshworks was for most part driving by cost.
Julio L.

Great CRM for your company.

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

In overall we are really happy with this CRM, we have been using it for years now, we honestly think that there is room for improvement but so far we like it, and is what you need to keep your business going.

Pros

I really like the fact that this CRM allows me and my company to keep track of the prospects we are working with, we can keep track of the last contacts, if we made a phone call or an email and save tasks to continue working in the future. Is also a great tool to keep track of the pipeline process with financial information and pending tasks.

Cons

Keep all the prospects updated is one of the topics they can improve, is not easy to always have all the team to work on a lead and add the information, and is better to work on a computer than on a phone app, in the construction field you are always traveling and is really hard to have a laptop with you so I think a mobile version with better options and more user friendly is better.

Maciej N.

Great CRM for consultants

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pros

Pros are numerous - some of them are:
- integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail,
- many plans to choose from,
- intuitive and easy to use,
- good mobile app

Cons

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app).

I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Capsule and Insightly

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Accelo

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.
Huan P.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Best CRM for your small to big team

Reviewed on 23/05/2021

Pros

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Cons

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

HubSpot CRM

Microsoft Excel
  • Industry: Accounting

Freshsales helps medium sized businesses manage the process

Reviewed on 30/03/2020

Freshsales has made the process of managing leads and communicating with them till they become contacts through to client a more manageable process for our clients. it has also worked well for us. Freshsales is really the Sales force for the emerging enterprise.

Pros

If you want the functionality and capability of SalesForce for your medium sized business but you just don't have the budget, then FreshSales is the right software for you. I guarantee you you will be blown away by the functionality and the outputs you get from this for a fraction of the investment on what other corporates invest into their Sales CRM. There is too much to mention. You can synchronize emails to customers and the software is very easily customizable. It can be integrated quite easily with other software to enhance functionality. My medium sized businesses are over the moon with this software. From the reports you get, you can easily analyze the sales process and wee where the bottlenecks are.

Cons

Freshsales is priced on multiple users. This can get quite expensive for smaller businesses trying to tes out certain sales strategies. This is why I would recommend this more for medium sized busiensses.

Joseph E.

The perfect software if you are into doing sales

Reviewed on 11/04/2018

This software can be used up to 10 users for 1 membership. It helps me to easily sort and filter close dates, identify bestsellers, and make required changes to actions. IF you are into sales i definitely recommend you use it

Pros

this software is perfect for managing thousands of leads and it is simple and easy to use. This software has made my job so much more convenient. They also have a 30 day free trial so you can decide if you like it or not . Thats what we did and we wound up finding it resourceful and now use it on a daily basis. It has helped my sales go up in a huge way especially by helping me keep my leads organized.

Cons

It would be cooler if there was a dashboard of some sort that gives you an overview of sales and leads. You have to always log in to see everything which is not a bid deal, it could be worse. Other than that it is awesome software it has really helped grow my sales and I have no other complaints.

Christopher F.

We have used Freshsales as our main CRM system for many years.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

Freshsales made it easy for my sales team to keep track of their prospects all the way through the sales cycle. Did not cost our company much money at all and was very easy to implement!

Pros

Freshsales makes creating and tracking leads for our financial services firm a breeze. You can integrate it within your email in order to track your prospects behaviors, which is extremely helpful. Makes your life easy when it comes to managing your deals and creating reports to track your progress. It is also very inexpensive for what you get!

Cons

There are other CRM software packages out there, some of which offer more features than Freshsales. In my opinion, Freshsales provides the most "bang for your buck" when it comes to a CRM system.

Laura M.

Freshsales CRM for lead / deal management and sales campaigns

Reviewed on 23/01/2019

They are updating and adding new features quite regularly and have worked with us to get us up and running. But I think webinar training on how to do specific tasks or use new features would be really helpful.

Pros

ITs easily customisable and can create APIs to integrate to other systems quite easily. The visibility of bulk emails and sales campaigns within a contact field is really helpful to maintain a holistic overview of each type of communication you've had with them.

Cons

When we started using it there wasnt an option to send sales campaigns to specific customer groups. So we've had to create a workflow for this. Also the chat function is helpful but they are slow to reply and often close a case and mark it as resolved when you've been inactive for 20mins! which is unfair when they take at least that long to reply to you!

Mian M.

CRM that makes our work easier

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

We were previously working with Pipeline deals but soon found ourselves in a difficult position since they were not providing the service that we needed. We switched to Freshsales and after setting it up it made our lives easier and has improved the productivity of the team.

Pros

1. Allows you to add multiple fields in all columns
2. Search bar shows all the details of the customer
3. Emails can be synchronized to see the history of the customer
4. Bulk Emails can easily be sent
5. Data exported is in separate files

Cons

Setting the software up was a bit time consuming and since it has so many features that one needs to understand which plan is most suitable for their use.

Linus G.
  • Industry: Furniture

Awesome & versatile alternative CRM system

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Love it! As stated above, design (UI & UX), functionality, customer support and reliability is given. It's fun to use, on both the web and my iPhone.

Pros

For a tool we use on a day-to-day basis, functionality, reliability and design are crucial aspects of a product. We are very satisfied with the functionality Freshsales offers; it has everything we need. Reliability ties in with customer support - I haven't experienced any issues so far and customer support responds quickly and is helpful. Last but not least, the design is outstanding. Salesforce, for instance, makes my eyes burn, but Freshsales is a joy to use UI-wise.

Cons

The only feature we found disturbing is that when creating an appointment / meeting, my lead / contact also receives an email. This can be a cool feature, but we need to decide whether we want the customer to be notified, when creating the meeting.
Also, we'd love to use the Freshsales iOS app on iPad, not only iPhone.

Michael A.

A rich user experience, very simple and effective.

Reviewed on 19/05/2018

A great platform to push your sales activities with proper follow-ups.

Pros

Well, you never have to come across different software to process your marketing and sales activities separately. Freshsales has provided all access in a single platform - from email campaigns, generating leads, doing follow-ups, and segregate those leads as per their priorities.
- The Analytics & Reports are also very helpful and gives the true image of growth progress, you can even customise those reports as per the type of lead generated.
- It can create links with prospect profile over social sites, it easily fetches all relevant data from the site itself to the CRM, which is cool.
- The best thing that really drives you to go for this CRM is its rich user experience.

Cons

They are doing great, but there is always something to make even better, they can work a little bit on the dashboard functionality.

Ankit J.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

CRM Software For Startups

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

We have been using Freshales for over an year now and our experience has been quite superb. I really appreciate their thoughtful updates on regular intervals.

Pros

There are number of pros but I will highlight couple of them.
1) Even the free version of the CRM is quite impressive and fully packaged to handle an organization's CRM requirement.
2) The team pushes the update on regular basis and the updates are quite thoughtful
3) Email configuration
4) Custom url for your organization
5) Unlimited agents even in the free version
6) Tasks & Appointments is what I like the most

Cons

Proposal/Quotation and Invoicing is not there currently. but, I am sure the team will have it in their bucket list.

Cary C.

Another software I like using is Freshsales

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

This software is perfect for you if you are in sales and need help to organize all your leads and keep them so they are easy to find or search through.

Pros

It has a free trial for you and up to like 6 or 7 people i believe so you can check it out and decide if it is for you or not. You can create all kinds of reports, tables or charts which to me are necessary . I been in sales forever and this is what I been using to keep all my tons of leads organized and easy to search through when i need to find specific ones. Also everything is stored in the cloud which gives you access no matter where you are at, which works out perfect if you have to work from home for a couple or few days you have access to all your leads still.

Cons

There is nothing really for me negative to say about this software I really like using it and would not have my leads as organized as they are now if I never started using this program to organize them. I think if the dashboard gave you percentages of how many leads have closed and pending leads still not closed or won and help you to keep track of your progress in sales that would be cool.

Wayne W.

Freshsales, a fresh approach

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

Pros

Its so easy to use, extremely customisable and user friendly. Having come from an outdated CRM system, the workflow is now so much easier to use. The application allows me to update whilst im on the go and is such an excellent feature.

Cons

There are a LOT of features, the base offering is excellent but i haven't been able to explore its full capability.

Isabella H.

The special solution designed for business CRM.

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

The reason why we implemented this software in the general platform of our organization for specific objectives that are of great importance to us, was essentially integrated into the departments that are dedicated to electronic commerce through email, and this service based on crm functions, we promote better workflow management for a rich revenue window in every way that could be adapted to the term, not excluding that we can have better large-scale data management.

Pros

Freshsales is a totally incredible sensational software that its functionalities are based on crm, as it should be noted that most of its operational guides contain several packages, with more sophisticated tools in each of these, which all have an understandable price, in the budget of all organizations that wish to use this programming with income ends, without forgetting regarding the issue that their technical customer support service is fabulous, clearing up all doubts and faults that may ever arise within the system.

Cons

In significant disadvantages in relation to the lack of functionalities of the software or an update for your servers, they will be quite useful for most of the users who complain about these particularities, one of these is that it takes extremely long time to list several Data pages one after the other, being a very broad slowdown problem that requires modernization, in these aspects that are frequently very useful.

Good features and good value

Reviewed on 05/02/2021

Solves our needs at the level we require from a CRM system

Pros

Great scope of features that gives you access to just about all functionality you would normally need to have a good view

Cons

While the width/scope of features are great, the depth in each is short of what serious user (used to the likes of Salesforce, Hubspot etc) would expect. Great for mid-tier though

HubSpot CRM
Randy j L.

I've Used Others And This Is The Best

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Great support and customer service. I've delt with others where support tickets are answered day's later but NOT HERE.

Pros

I've used SalesForce, Zoho, and tracked leads and customers in Google Sheets but Freshsales is FRESH! To be able to track calls and emails by client automaticly is great use of our technology.

Cons

I cannot say I've found a negative as of yet. It's what we need as a growing business at the right price. Sure there are systems with a lot of whissle and bells but this is soft on the budget and offers everything we are looking for.

Very Friendly CRM

Reviewed on 03/01/2019

Very good. So far it has helped many different types of bussiness and the deals management is so easy to do.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up. Everything has instructions or tutorials on site or links to support page. You can change the names of the modules, and create custom fields. I like the way the pipeline is presented and the autoprofile enrichment feature is very useful. The worksflow lets you automate so many things you didnt expect.

Cons

It does have the option to create a quote and a knowledge base for internal procedures.

Steve B.

SImple but effective

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

Very happy , does what we require for our fairly simplistic use case straight out the box

Pros

Integration with gmail and browser based phone client , also good API

Cons

Not always intuitive how to achieve things

Renaud D.

Great CRM Overall - Amazing support

Reviewed on 27/03/2019

Great experience overall and great support.

Pros

Simplicity to install and configure
Process automation

Cons

Limitation in the number of emails you can send per day
Country field is not a drop down but free field !

Thom R.
  • Industry: Information Services

Strong CRM for your business

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Easy sign on, set-up and use. They helped all the way through.

Pros

The biggest strength is the lightning fast support when you have a simple question or need advise in creating reports, etc. Very easy to use, lightning fast with no downtime. They also offer a very intuitive App for access on the go.

Cons

Having working with some of the very experienced CRM's, Freshsales simply needs to continually add new functions and features. The good part is they are very open to suggestions and act on them quickly.

Steven R.

Freshsales Review From M&A Fund

Reviewed on 22/10/2018

Fantastic customer support when I was first getting going, and even now when I have questions. While i've been a user, Freshsales was making continual updates and improvements that I feel have raised the quality and functionality of the software. I've recommended Freshsales to a couple other people recently.

Pros

The software has improved significantly throughout the time I've used it. What I like most at this point is reliability. It's an online software and the Freshsales team keeps it up and running all the time; I've never had a problem accessing it on the go. The mobile app also contributes to quick access while on the road.

Cons

I think it would be easier to schedule email marketing campaigns if there was a calendar interface for that task.

Musadiq M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

An excellent tool for Managing Leads and keeping track of sales activities.

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

Pros

Freshsales is an excellent tool for storing, managing and nurturing your leads. This is a perfect tool for anyone who wishes to start with any Sales Managment tool.

1. Easy to use Interface
2. Excellent Lead Filtering options
3. Beautiful Interface
4. Excellent Customer Support
6. Amazing lead categorization options to ensure seamless lead management operations.
7. Easy to add custom fields to record highly customized lead information.
8. Advanced Automation features

Cons

There is no feature to find duplicate lead entries, apart from this major drawback, it also stops you from editing/removing default fields.

Tina R.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Freshales Review

Reviewed on 07/01/2019

Pros

What I like most about the software is that all customer data is in one convenient place. I especially like that it links up to my gmail account as well and that a new lead is generated for us each time someone submits for a free trial of our product.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that a new lead is not generated for us when someone inquires about our products, only when they submit for a free trial. This leads to countless duplicate records.

Sreelekha S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

User Friendly CRM

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

I am a proud and very happy customer of CRM, Freshsales.
It helps me to have all the client activities on track.
It never puts me down or allows to create a communication gap between me and my clients.

Pros

The task option makes the whole CRM sensible since once the Task is set we don't have to remember to give a follow up mail to our clients even if it is after two or three months time.

Cons

I don't find anything least in CRM software since I am a very happy customer.