Showing 184 reviews of 167

ServiceTitan

#1 Management Software for Service Contractors.

4.5 /5 (167 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 184 reviews of 167
Marlin C.

Best in the biz

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Pros

Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Cons

Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully.

We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

Stacy F.

Best Decision I made in 13 years of Business!

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Life Changing - I wish that was describable better but one day I signed up and the next 18 months have changed my business life, which always changes you and your life, bettered my team, allowed me to hire even through COVID and the winters and keep growing and growing. It also gave us EXCELLENT tools to improve our customer experience. That matters!

Pros

Service Titan has exceptional software development, beyond features that I could have even thought of wanting, and they have truly helped us increase our revenue by almost $1M in sales in a year, but the PEOPLE of this company make ALL the difference. I don't know how to fit everything I love about my Titan Family into this box! ST integrates with everything, so if it isn't an already integration it has open API - it will work. But the core product I promise is going to change your business life.

Cons

I think the only con someone could say is that there is so much to the software that it's not going to go from - 100% use overnight. But that's not even a con to me, fully engage with each step and the next will make more sense.

Response from ServiceTitan

Stacy,

It means so much that you took time out of your day to write a review. We're beyond thrilled that ServiceTitan has helped you and your business. Please keep all of the feedback and suggestions coming. And thank you for serving your community on the front lines during these difficult times!

Erin M.

It's Ok

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

Pros

It's easy to do certain things on there but I feel it's easy to maneuver if you are a dispatcher, being a preventive maintenance coordinator it has it's flaws.

Cons

I don't like the recurring service task because it doesn't have a lot of information. You have to dig deeper in a account to make sure we have the right information.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Jeremiah B.
  • Industry: Accounting

ServiceTitan the switch is worth it

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

above average

Pros

Dispatch and KPI, the performance metrics for servicetitan are barr none.

Cons

Implementation of ServiceTitan is an uphill battle and constantly changing and updating makes it rough to use and implement.

Anthony H.

Well worth the money!

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Pros

Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

Cons

The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Darius P.

Excellent Field Management for an affordable price

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!)
Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

Pros

ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Cons

ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

Sheena P.

Great Business Software!

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

It's is a continuous learning experience using ServiceTitan because the platform is always evolving!

Pros

ServiceTitan is the tool we use to make our business more profitable by automating what can be automated so we can focus on our Service Performance and building lifelong relationships with our clients!

Cons

With any software, there will always be bugs and glitches; this is my least favorite thing about the software.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Sheena, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. That's why we're always listening to feedback, and constantly taking the steps to improve our software. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

Bernadette T.

Customer Service needs Improvement

Reviewed on 10/01/2020

Overall it is too expensive for the quality of customer service.

Pros

Service Titan is good for a lot of reasons one of them being call tracking for marketing purposes,
call recording for checking our own staff customer service and for recall.
Service Titan syncs with outside software like gps tracking and accounting.
It is a good software.

Cons

The cons with Service Titan are that they don't have a quick response time for customer service the best way is through a chat but not as efficient as they could be.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you Bernadette for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on building an amazing software that helps our customers better manage their business operations. That being said, we are constantly working hard to improve our services and offerings. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to have you on board. Please do reach out to your success rep if there's anything we can do to be of help.

Shilleah S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great for Our Technicians and Dispatch Board, but Expensive!

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

It's a great product. My telemarketers call customers and book appts within Service Titan, and also our customers receive text confirmations for appointments which I love too.

Our technicians are able to dispatch within Service Titan and also customers can text and interact with the technician, which has been a great tool for live feedback from customers. Overall, it's a great product, and very user friendly. Oh! Also, I love the Learning Academy available to our employees. Very informative.

Pros

It is very user friendly, the staff is always very fast to respond to my chat or emails and they really do their best to thoroughly take care of all my needs or concerns.

Cons

Maybe it's because we are a small business (less than 50 employees), but Service Titan is quite expensive in my opinion. We do have the full nine yards though, so perhaps there are more affordable options but with less features. I do wish we could have paid for it all at once, instead we had to pay up front but also have a monthly fee.

Response from ServiceTitan

Shilleah,

Thanks so much for taking time to review us. We love customer feedback!

We're thrilled your techs and CSRs have found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. We're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

Service Titan for small service company

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Overall it is a decent experience so far. We are still working through the kinks and learning things, but so far it's been okay. I wish they would make a few changes that I'm sure they're getting through their chats with customers.

Pros

Their customer service help is great - you can email or chat with them almost instantly and they can access your account settings, permissions, etc. and help you figure out how to do things if you aren't sure. It has a lot of features that are nice to have in one place to eliminate the need for multiple softwares or programs to run your business.

Cons

Some of the invoicing is kind of clunky, it is not always clean and easy to read. If a customer happens to have multiple invoices, there is no way to send it as just one total, you have to send separate invoices, and the customer cannot pay just one grand total; they would have to pay multiple separate times - nobody wants to do that. They offer a texting feature so you can send out texts to your employees, and the program sends out automated texts to employees about their jobs, but there is no way to respond to those texts. That is very inconvenient and doesn't make much sense to me.

Tricia B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Service Titan is the way to go!

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

Overall, a great experience with Service Titan

Pros

Service Titan is so user friendly and simplistic to use, dispute all of the amazing information it provides, it is perfect for anyone no matter what their ability is with technology.

Cons

I wish it was more Sales friendly for the salesmen at my company and measuring their numbers. But as the name states, Service Titan is great for that all on the service/install end.

Kris S.

Service Titan Works For Me

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

We had difficulties getting started with the software, but now that everyone is comfortable with it we are loving ServiceTitan. The customer support is unsurpassed and has made the transition much easier.

Pros

The ease of use with ServiceTitan has been exceptional. The customer contact has been widely appreciated both within the company and externally.

Cons

The scheduling features were a bit difficult to get used to, however, the tools we have learned and started using has made it very user friendly.

Dalton S.

Working out the Kinks

Reviewed on 24/05/2016

Pros

Almost everything is integrated into the same program. We don't need separate call tracking, marketing tracking, employee tracking. It is all right there.

Cons

Some of the aspects of the site and app are a bit wonky and confining. For example, the inability to upload our own documents into "Forms," a very helpful menu. In order to put our contract into that tab, we would have to destroy our formatting and use the awkward and clunky form inputting feature. Furthermore, we have no real way to delete jobs, so unless our techs go through and manually complete each one they are assigned to, even if the client didn't actually have work done, jobs show up and clutter their pages. Most of our techs have jobs on their home pages from January.

Scott H.

A big program

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Overall I like the customer service that is friendly and ready to help anytime for problems that can arise

Pros

The ability to add prices and services to anything

Cons

It does take a while to create an invoice for service not listed

Elainy M.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great business platform

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

My overall experience was great and I am a returning customer I am signing back up to the platform to utilize the program it offers for my business

Pros

This platform is one of a few that will help you maintain track of your business, work, financial services etc I only tried the free trial but I am most definitely returning to the platform this month it is one of the best I have used.

Cons

There are no cons in this platform this is the best way to do everything and anything to maintain your business on track and to make it easier for you to set back and not have paper work hassles

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Elainy, Wow! Thanks so much for the awesome review. We're committed to making ServiceTitan the best software solution to help businesses like yours grow. Thank you for your support. We're excited to continue partnering with you and look forward to seeing the amazing results you'll achieve on ServiceTitan.

Philip C.

What a company!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

Pros

Everything is handled in one place! But the greatest feature is the SERVICE you get. Quick responses, friendly folks, and always a helpful response.

Cons

A few quirks if you're not using Google Chrome. Sometimes a little problem "meshing" with Quickbooks - but usually pretty easily worked out.

Cosme E.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

We love Service Titan

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Being in the real estate industry we have some hvac units that go out sporadically. With ServiceTitan they have a very user friendly system that links up to accounting and has a great looking design and color scheme.

Pros

Modern design and straight forward functions that allow invoicing more efficiently.

Cons

I wish the live updates were more fast and some of the data took awhile to update in our system.

Response from ServiceTitan

Cosme,

Thanks for the review. We love you, too!

Chris J.

If you run a service company, you need Service Titan

Reviewed on 17/12/2015

Service Titan was able to streamline processes that could become tedious. By using this program, I have been able to book calls faster, dispatch the appropriate technicians to their jobs with ease, and the program also allows me to be dynamic in scheduling and logistics because everything is right in front of me (my technician's locations, the location of the service call, the time of the appointment, etc. No day in a service company runs smooth and scheduling can be very dynamic as some calls take longer than expected and others take no time at all. But Service Titan allows me to handle these situations with ease. Now, I can't believe we ever did anything without Service Titan. I highly recommend the program to all service companies. The program works great and the support team is very helpful.

Vicki L.

Invoice and Estimate Issues

Reviewed on 27/01/2016

Matthew Huber is my go-to-genius as I have worked with him continuously regarding any issues I have in any area of Service Titan so he knows me well. We began a session yesterday and I had to leave before we were able to complete the issue and he told me what time I could reach him the next day and we were able to get on a shared screen session which was the best idea thus far as I am a visual person therefore I felt like i was in the same room with him going step-by-step and not only were we able to resolve the problem at hand we were also able to resolve some other issues that came up as well. Matthew has been very patient with me and I truly appreciate his professionalism as well as expertise with Service Titan!

Dallan R.

Premium product with a lot of glitches

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

Software is not very intuitive. Requires a lot of clicking through to different screens to see and edit different info. Time savings have been gobbled up in dealing with duplicate records caused by glitches in the exporting and numerous other minor issues that add up to be very frustrating. The customer service team is very kind and really helpful. You can tell they really love what they do.

Pros

The phone integation and tracking of dispatchers performance is very unique and very helpful.

Cons

navigating the software from entering a call down to recording the invoice and exporting to your accounting system is just downright time consuming and frustrating.

Joshua R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Service Titan wins number one in dispatch and invoice programs

Reviewed on 18/08/2016

Pros

This program is very intuitive in its design and has a very informative and courteous staff of technical support agents that can help find a way to make the program do just about anything you need it to. We were able to match the program to our specific needs and automate several of our other vendor programs through it. If Service Titan can't do something, they can combine with a program that can.

Cons

The cost is a bit higher than some of the programs we have used before, but you get what you pay for.

Not worth the money

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

The idea was to transition over to this from paper but with the issues of data not saving and customer service not standing behind their product ive kept the paper invoices

Pros

I have no pros about this product. In my opinion it's a complete waste of money. There are other programs out there that do the same thing for half the price

Cons

Its just not what I needed for my business and customer service was horrible, multiple transfers stating that I had the wrong department and ended up bei g hung up on

Response from ServiceTitan

We're so sorry to hear about your experience. We want to know more, to help resolve the situation. Please let us know how we can contact you: https://dashboard.reviewpush.com/32118629/i

Michael T.

Great service

Reviewed on 22/12/2015

Pros

Great customer service and we have saved a huge among on labor

Cons

Connectivity on the app us a bit slow and it is hard to show customers choices without adding them to an estimate first

Bill H.

Top of the Field

Reviewed on 11/05/2016

Pros

Service Titan has an innate desire to be most helpful to contractors by researching, understanding and providing critical support for contractor profitability and customer service. As a result, Service Titan is very customer-centric and quick to change and improve their product. It is not static, but constantly changing and improving.

Cons

With a constantly changing product, it requires continued support and training. Service Titan is very good at this, but it is something of which a new customer should be aware.