ServiceTitan

Write a Review!
Management Software for Service Contractors.

3.8/5
4.2/5
4.1/5
4.1/5

Marlin
Marlin

Best in the biz

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Pros

Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Cons

Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

FieldEdge

Reasons for Switching to ServiceTitan

Reliability and responsiveness of the software. ServiceTitan wins hands down.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully.

We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

Stephanie
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Business Essential

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

I have been with Service Titan since 2015 and I would not use any other software. It can be challenging to keep up with how fast technology is changing but I know that Service Titan is working hard to help me make my business more profitable and efficient everyday.

Pros

Service Titan is the gold standard for running a trades business. It makes it easy to communicate to customers, record history and get an up to the minute snapshot of how our business is running.

Cons

Service Titan struggles with responsiveness in customer service. Also, not every contractor is ready to undertake the implementation of such a robust software so it requires extra help for set up and training that Service Titan does not provide.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review, Stephanie! We are thrilled to hear about the success you've experienced on ServiceTitan and appreciate the feedback you provided that will help us to improve. Thank you for being a wonderful partner!

• Industry: Consumer Services

Over excited to be let down.

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

No good. Lack of support. Lack of communication. Overall I believe the choice I made to take my small, family owned business to service titan is the biggest mistake I made. We struggled with little and help and nearly went out of business as I was busy mostly working on my crm vs growing my business. I do not recommend for small shops. Make sure you have the ability to have a dedicate software manager on your payroll

Pros

More permission control's the other software. Extensive reporting.

Cons

Where do we begin? Support cannot solve challenges with any other issue other then user error. They always send an email to connect you to you " success manager" who essentially is a middle man between you and the department over what ever feature your having issues with. When the success manager reaches out to you, eventually, it is essentially a scheduled call to set another appointment with the other department. I guess they do not keep records of support calls or forward notes to the success manager so this can be in one call. Marketing pro is way over priced and we could not utilize. Attempted to get out of that when we realized service titan was alot for our small shop to handle. We could never get the inventory feature fully Launched with tracking and sync to quick books. We have not had marketing pro for nearly 6 months and service titan has yet to release our yext listing so we can utilize this. We are still having issues with our listing changing to service titan tracking numbers no longer associated with us, we are loosing leads today due to this. Have reached out multiple times to be told our success manager would reach out and still have not heard anything back. My experience with service titan was great up to the point we signed a 2 year contract believing this to be a God send and quickly turned to a nightmare consuming many late nights and many days working on my software loosing my sanity so my team could keep theirs. We left 3 months ago

Zachariah
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Service Titan is the best of both worlds!

Reviewed on 05/10/2023

So far Service Titan is what helps us run our business the most. Without it, we could still run, but it would be a ton more difficult to do so, considering it keeps us from having to use multiple services in its place.

Pros

Service Titan makes it so you can have a ton of different functions tossed into one app, which is extremely useful, and handy when it comes to doing multiple things in a day. Its dispatching feature and customer feature is by far my personal favorite, as we are able to easily save a customers info into the software, and look back on their profile at any point for past jobs, invoices, estimates, equipment, etc. and just as easily dispatch out a technician to the job to work.

Cons

Service Titan, as great as it is, is a beast, which makes it extremely difficult to get setup properly the right way at first. We have had to redo so many things due to unproper setup first or second time round, and even still to this day, our Service Titan isn't perfect or anywhere near it, but we are getting closer.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you for this wonderful review, Zachariah! Feedback like yours is essential to our ongoing efforts to make ServiceTitan software the right choice for contractors. Please reach out if you have any specific suggestions or questions.

Darius

Excellent Field Management for an affordable price

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!)
Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

Pros

ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Cons

ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

Reasons for Choosing ServiceTitan

Vonigo was too complicated and did not achieve what we needed, especially with inventory and pricebook functions.

Vonigo

Reasons for Switching to ServiceTitan

ServiceTitan provided the main core functions we needed at a reasonable price. Also, the software is well-designed, intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, we could see that ServiceTitan has a strong passion and commitment to growth. Every month they have new improvements and they continue to raise investor funding. I'm excited to see where ServiceTitan can go!

Service TItan - Windows to Mac for the HVAC world!

Reviewed on 08/02/2021

EXCELLENT customer service depending on your CSM. We have had several. Current is based out of ATL and they are amazing! Easy to use software, visual and self explanatory. Implementation was smooth but had its share of concerns. I would not import Memberships if I had the chance to do over. It would have been easier for manual import due to revenue recognition issues and membership reporting numbers being inaccurate due to inactive membership types (the imports). Overall great experience tho with the implementation team.

Pros

Customer notifications that allowed our clients to see when a tech was in route and location of route. Customer service features, clean, easy to view board and job details can be as detailed or minimal as desired. Ease of function.

Cons

Reporting software is slightly lacking. Mobile version is limited for techs on the field. Notifications for reminders are limited to one paragraph/set of content, not different based on business unit. Hardest part - we cannot sell equipment through the system due to the inability for AHRI Matchups.

JoAnne
  • Industry: Utilities

Great Software and Great Service

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Overall its been great.

Overall its been great.

Pros

I work from the office side and I've had to learn how to do the field side from the office side and the ability to work around how the program was intended to be used has been very easy. ServiceTitan has been made aware of the fact that not all people in the field will find it easy to work with and will need support from the office side. The office side also has to be able to work around the limitations of the employee permission settings due to the companies management preference's and ServiceTitan has made that easier to do. ServiceTitan has made it easier to fix mistakes that employees make without canceling and rebuilding jobs or add an estimate to an existing job. I have found it easy to work with, I enjoy it, I wish I was in a position that I could use more of it's capabilities, especially the accounting side.

Cons

Like all web based programs it comes with some challenges.

Samuel

Great software

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

Fantastic people from the [sensitive content hidden] all the way down to customer service people.

Pros

It's a very robust platform and it continues to grow with our company's needs.

Cons

I really don't have very many complaints, it work well if you take the time to understand it.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this incredible review, Samuel! We are grateful to be a partner to your team.

Jeff

Quality Program and User Friendly

Reviewed on 05/10/2023

I'm extremely satisfied

I'm extremely satisfied

Pros

The speed and accuracy of reporting is second to none. It's extremely user friendly. Tech support is fantastic.

Cons

Lots of steps and hard to correct mistakes

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you, Jeff! We appreciate the kind words and we are honored to have played a part in your business journey. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any additional feedback about your experience with ServiceTitan.

Matt
Matt

Game Changer...

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

Great experience - always helpful. The uptime is very reliable.
ST allows my team to focus on the...

Great experience - always helpful. The uptime is very reliable.
ST allows my team to focus on the customer it’s very intuitive, logical and simple to use. It’s also a variable cost. As you add tech (rev producers) cost goes up. If you lose a guy you can turn off the cost.
Easy, easy easy.

Pros

Service Titan (ST) allow your front like teams (tech, CSR & DSR) a super short learning curve. They are able to comfortably serve the customer with confidence in a few days instead of weeks. Good real time reporting & support.

Cons

There is some holes the reporting, especially projects.
Inventory & inventory controls is a struggle right now but hopefully this being fixed soon.
The bridge with quick books is a little clunky but we still get good overall financials.

Traver

One of the most powerful CRMs for local service companies

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

I love ServiceTitan. Their automated texting for booking confirmations, dispatching, and review requesting has lead to better customer communication, happier customers, and more Google reviews for our business, which in turn has led to more customers finding us through Google organically. I can't attribute any direct revenue to review gathering, but I personally believe it was instrumental in Google Organic being the second largest source of revenue last month for new customers.

Pros

ServiceTitan has it all. The capabilities and features within the software far exceeds anything we had on our previous software, FieldAware. Their support team is second to none. They're always available and super helpful. The automation and various features make ServiceTitan so easy to use and keep up with your customer's needs.

Cons

They make you pay extra for a lot of the really helpful stuff. And then when you get access to those extra features they aren't nearly as fleshed out as they'd lead you to believe in sales presentations. Without those features, however, you'll be less efficient. So it's a bit of a Catch-22.

Housecall Pro

Reasons for Choosing ServiceTitan

FieldAware just wasn't giving us the features we needed to grow as a company.

FieldAware

Reasons for Switching to ServiceTitan

Housecall Pro is primarily for residential, and our client base is 75% commercial. ServiceTitan, while still designed initially as residential, has made leaps and bounds in the last year to cater to commercial businesses.
Chloe
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Its Because of ServiceTitan

Reviewed on 14/04/2021

Pros

Success Manager is absolutely amazing! Her name is Ari and she goes above and beyond for our company when it comes to adding additional features that aren't a part of the default software. Love ServiceTitan and all that it has to offer.

Cons

You do have to put time into the software. However, if you do take the time, learn the features, build out the process, and implement it, then you can take your business to the next level.

Response from ServiceTitan

Wow, thank you for sharing this feedback and congrats on all the success you are seeing! At ServiceTitan, we're truly humbled to be a part of our customers' success stories and reviews like this one remind us that our hard work towards supporting tradespeople and service professionals can really pay off. Thanks for choosing ServiceTitan and for sharing this experience with us.

Erin

It's Ok

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

Pros

It's easy to do certain things on there but I feel it's easy to maneuver if you are a dispatcher, being a preventive maintenance coordinator it has it's flaws.

Cons

I don't like the recurring service task because it doesn't have a lot of information. You have to dig deeper in a account to make sure we have the right information.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Jennifer

I love Service Titan!

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

Pros

I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Cons

The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Geoffrey

The best in the Home Services industry

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

I appreciate having such a powerful tool in our toolkit. It's nice to have more than a CRM.

Pros

The all in one capacity and potential of the software. The ability to manage everything from one place.

Cons

Customer Service takes a while to solve issues and communicate. The Marketing Pro feature can use some improvement, though it's far above what the competitors offer.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to ServiceTitan

The best out there for Home Services. It's customized for our industry.
Hunter

False Promises and Never Ending Issues

Reviewed on 15/04/2020

False Promises and lack of responsibility is probably the most accurate description I could give to service Titan. We started our implementation back in December and finally went live after a very long drawn out process in March. We have since had a never ending list of problems. The only options given to us at times is to message our success manager who seems way to busy to responding in a week or use technical support which also seems to be a waste because they can never fix anything and have to send it up to someone else who might reason back to you in a week and still have no solution.
I feel like the product is only partial complete. We are experiencing issues like have entire calls not show up on our dispatch board after a feature was turned on. Even though these calls were booked and confirmed but the only way we find out we missed a call is when a customer calls mad that they waited all day for us but we have no idea.
Other major data transition issues which I have had 3 full time employees try to fix some of the issues manually to try to stay in business because the response time on any of the data technicians is 1 week. Then to find out the data technicians will wipe out everything back to the stone ages again and again or just create some entirely new problem.
Their so called data technician seem to not understand simple MySQL database calls in order to retrieve your data. I leaned how to export my data from MySQL watching free tutorials on YouTube. BTW I am an

Pros

I like the notion of better reporting. easier dispatch system, a new type of price book, call tracking

Cons

Never ending issues with getting any issues resolved. The implementation people just want to rush you in and out and avoid all the problems. The Success managers are too busy to fix any problems and you are stuck fending for yourself. At the same time dealing with angry customers.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Hunter,

We're so sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate your feedback. We have shared your feedback with our Implementation and Success our team. Feedback really helps us improve our business We're working hard to improve our offerings and deliver an overall better customer experience. We look forward to better serving you and helping your business, especially during these difficult times.

Sheena

Great Business Software!

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

It's is a continuous learning experience using ServiceTitan because the platform is always evolving!

Pros

ServiceTitan is the tool we use to make our business more profitable by automating what can be automated so we can focus on our Service Performance and building lifelong relationships with our clients!

Cons

With any software, there will always be bugs and glitches; this is my least favorite thing about the software.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Sheena, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. That's why we're always listening to feedback, and constantly taking the steps to improve our software. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

Leticia

My ST Review

Reviewed on 27/10/2023

4 STARS. I like working with Service Titan and Titan Advisor to improve our processes and learn how to use the software to the best of our ability

Pros

I like that ST works on improving processes on a consistent basis. They cover all necessities and they take their users suggestions for improvements

Cons

I want more ability to create complex reporting options. Also, there are many configurations that can make our lives easier that we don't find out about until we reach out for an issue that it can solve.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Leticia. We're glad you're a part of the ServiceTitan community! Your input will be shared with the team to ensure we are always improving in the most meaningful way possible.

Josh
  • Industry: Utilities

Honest Review

Reviewed on 17/11/2023

Pros

Pantheon trip was pretty awesome and enjoyed it.

Cons

Pantheon trip was pretty awesome and enjoyed it but it wasn't long enough.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for leaving us this review, Josh! We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed Pantheon in Orlando this year. Can't wait to see you back next year!

Wes
Wes

Stay Away!

Reviewed on 20/10/2022

We knew we would be making a large investment to learn the software. We negotiated pricing upfront that was to be in force 'forever' and 'in perpetuity' Now that we have invested years and tens of thousands of dollars of our resources hiring outside consultants to help us we were informed that service titan would be jacking our pricing up 35%, with more to follow. When we brought up the agreed upon pricing and terms they basically said yeah we know but screw you, we got you where we want you now. The best description of their 'onboarding process' would be- You buy a spaceship on amazon, a few days later the spaceship shows up. Inside the spaceship is a note that reads to learn how to fly this spaceship visit our youtube channel. Sounds ridiculous but this is what they do. Save yourself the trouble and STEER CLEAR of this company

Pros

The sales pitch was great. Thats about it

Cons

Software is very glitchy, goes down often, customer support is terrible at best (they just tell you basically to ask other users how to use it) Onboarding was awful, and they lie and are unethical

Aaron
Aaron

Only marketing prowess can get software this bad this far

Reviewed on 19/12/2023

I was sold on many things by the time we signed up for service titan, but issue after issue, it didn't matter - how responsive their customer service was, the "quantity of features", the percent of increased sales - it just doesn't work well.

They also didn't follow through with their obligation to help with a number items outlined in the contract. After my customer support manager went dark, and her manager went dark, I initiated a stop payment; only then I was contacted - by the billing department. When I explained the situation and asked for help, they said they would reach out. I didn't hear back until their collections team followed up which obviously went nowhere.

I find it incredibly hard to beleive that Service Titan is considered a successful company. Even for the clients that this is working for - I can only expect they stay with ST out of convenience of due to the contract.

There are so many better options out there, in every way (no exaggeration). As if to add insult to injury, this must also be the most expensive option on the market as well.

Pros

The many, many people involved with onboarding were friendly; kind of what I expect the initial joining of a cult would be like.

Cons

The 5-week onboarding & training before go-live should have been an indicator that this software is highly unintuitive. They sold it as built by-and-for tradesmen, but I strongly disagree. In a world of clever software intuitiveness, service titan is far from in keeping with modern standards of UX/UI and even stable functionality.

Risa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to use, great product

Reviewed on 05/03/2020

I used ServiceTitan to dispatch technicians, keep projects in order, hold all customer inquiries, and to generally help run the office. It was a great change from the software we were using previously to complete all these tasks.

Pros

This software is so easy to learn and teach. The interface is very user friendly, properly labeled, and easy on the eyes. There isn't a lot of unnecessary buttons or icons that can confuse, which would make learning it that much harder.

Cons

I didn't have many cons when using this software, but if I had to pick one, I would say that changing the sizing of the fonts, boxes, etc. was not as easy as I would hope. It has a large font, which many people prefer, but because I run multiple programs at a time I need small, space saving fonts. Other than that, it was great.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Risa, thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Danelle
  • Industry: Consumer Services

High pressure sales, traps you in a contract

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

Horrible compay. They send some sales techs to smoosh you, trick you into a lengthy contract that can not be canceled in any way. Only a SCAM company makes you sign a contract you can not cancel before you can even see there product. They don't care about your company, they care only about money. Tried to get us to sign up for more guys than we even had, so they can get more money. "won't you be hiring soon?" Total scam, stay way.

Pros

Nothing. They lied to us and tricked us into a contract we can not cancel. We do not want thier product. They will not work with you at all. Just want to trap you and take your money.

Cons

It's to much for our small company. They trapped us in a contract for two years, we tried to cancel before the contract date even started. You can not cancel in any way. You can not see the database until you sign a long contract. So you can't even see if it will work for you until you sign up for an expensive lengthy contract. Not to mention they tried to set us up for my guys than we actully have, because they charge per tech. So they can get even more money from us monthly for no reason. It's way to much for a small family company, they know that. They trapped us into a contract.

A Titan in your business

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Very good company with a strong commitment to the contractors.

Very good company with a strong commitment to the contractors.

Pros

This software was straight forward to install and implement. We had an implementation team that helped us stay on track while bringing the Service Titan features on stream. Many helpful reports and tracking features. Regular intuitive updates. Good support. They are Titans ready to help your business.

Cons

There is still so much potential to develop this program even further. I am impatient for their upgrades.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan.

We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Adam

Best Software for the Home Service Industry

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

Pros

The automation of work flows previously done by people in the office is amazing. I am continually trying to learn about new features so that we can continue to make our company more lean and make our investment in Service Titan that much more valuable. It truly is a world class software and there is nothing even close to it. Our company has had 4 CRMs in 6 years and we have found our long term home.

Cons

It revealed so many areas where we were lacking and that is uncomfortable to find out about your business. There were many new work flows that we needed to create but it really helped drive our business forward, increased our sales, and is allowing us to run a modern home service business.