Storepoint Store Locator

Storepoint Store Locator

Create website-embedded store location maps

5/5 (9 reviews)
Shannon P.

Storepoint Store Locator for Advertising Company

Reviewed on 28/06/2016

I needed a store locator map for our advertising company. We wanted potential advertisers to be able to search their zip code and find which of our stores are in their target advertising area. I also needed the map to provide sales contact information for each individual store. This is a GREAT way to get that done for those of us that don't code. Jake was extremely helpful and accommodating! I could not have asked for better customer service! I would highly recommend this product for anyone needing a store locator for a website.

Pros

Ease of use, capability to update information very easily, customer service, attractive, clean design of map, search features, information boxes

Cons

I do wish that when I zoomed in on an area, that businesses located on Google maps would show up. For instance, if I zoom in on one of our stores, it would be nice if our sales force could see any businesses that are labeled in the area.... restaurants, nail salons, etc.

Response from Storepoint

Thanks Shannon!

Was great working with you - let's chat about showing some businesses from google on your map.

-Jake

Krysta D.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Beautiful professional interface, excellent customer service

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 03/12/2019

I adapted this model to improve my provider listings worldwide. I needed something smooth, professional, customizable and easy to use (we are not tech experts). It met all those expectations and the end result is something I am proud to have on my website.

Pros

The customer service was excellent, the setup process was mostly painless, I'm happy with the end results.

Cons

It took some back and forth to customize the software to my needs.

Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The product is excellent and was extremely helpful to work with.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

This plugin makes our website much easier to use. We believe it will also help us increase sales, as it gives us a quick way to put additional CTAs in front of our visitors.

Pros

Functions exactly as advertised. Very easy to manage on the back-end. It was a pleasure to work with getting everything customized.

Cons

No major cons to point out here. I would appreciate the ability to edit my own CSS, but I'm sure there's a reason this hasn't been unlocked.

Response from Storepoint

Thanks so much! Great tip on the custom css editor within the app itself as well. Although the app does inherit CSS from the page stylesheet, we're adding that field in right now to our customization dashboard :)

Luke B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Outstanding Customer Service, easy to use, reasonable priced.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 05/03/2019

Pros

It is very easy to use, set up to on a website can be achieved in almost no time at all.

Cons

the only negative we came across is sharing the ability to upload locations across multiple users. This may be a feature now, we simply had one point person update exclusively so a very tiny concern.

Lee S.
Industry: Wine & Spirits

Exactly what I was after

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Exactly what I needed! No other comment to make.

Pros

Getting a stockists map on my website was just one of many things to do on my ever growing list. I was surfing between tabs on different store locater widgets and fumbling around aimlessly trying to customise them. Then I came across Storepoint which helped me get it to exactly what i wanted saving me hours of aimless clicking with other options.
Exactly what i needed, thank you! I highly recommend.

Cons

Not having immediate customer service. That's the only thing I can fault in todays 'instant results society' you do get impatient. haha

Response from Storepoint

Thanks Lee! Was great working with you - we've improved our response and customization time in the last few weeks to the point where we are now getting full customizations completed within 24 hours :)

-Jake

Summer D.

Awesome customer service

Reviewed on 28/06/2016

Jake was awesome--very responsive and made the sign up very easy. Would definitely recommend this service to others!

Response from Storepoint

Thanks Summer!

Was great working with you!

Brent B.

StorePoint and Jake are fantastic!

Reviewed on 07/04/2016

If your looking for a service to track your metrics, route your calls, a simple app to locate your closest store and manage your business in one place Storepoint is not only your best choice, it's affordable and effective. Jake is a master of customizing what a growing business needs. He has streamlined our call tracking and geo-routing and is full of great ideas to help our business grow.

Meghan P.

Most user friendly app I've used to date!

Reviewed on 27/04/2016

Jake made set up of this app so simple and quick. He walked me through how the app works which wasn't even necessary because it is so user friendly. I would highly recommend this app for ease of use and the fantastic customer service!

Response from Storepoint

Thank You Meghan!

-Jake

Industry: Graphic Design

Solved store finder issue for our client

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Pros

It was easy to setup and looks good. We use Squarespace occasionally, so it was nice to find an easy method of adding a storefinder to it. I had a couple questions and they were answered quickly by support.

Cons

No cons, it worked as needed. And support took care of a couple things specific to my install.