Qarrot

Cloud-based employee reward and recognition platform

4.6 /5 (67 reviews) Write a Review!

Ashton N.

Great App

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

I’ve loved the app overall.

Pros

Great way to encourage progress in employees.

Cons

Can be tedious to use at times, but overall fairly easy to use

• Industry: Mental Health Care

Qarrot App

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Great! Easy to use, post and share!

Pros

App access and immediate posting for staff recognition

Cons

Receiving multiple (3-4) emails regarding the same thing (employee anniversary/birthday)

Kayla M.

Product Review

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Pros

The ability to connect with my company and the people who work at different parks

Cons

It’s a bit hard to navigate at first but after some practice I got it

Sam K.
  • Industry: Photography

This is an interesting app

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Pros

I like how it gives real words updates, along with peoples names of who got rewards.

Cons

I have to go through the whole login process every time I wish to use it.

Jenna V.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great reward system for employees

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Pros

Qarrot is very user friendly. Easy to set up campaigns and send out shout outs too.

Cons

I had a hiccup when they were signing me up that someone else had to go in from Qarrot and sign up my email. But it went though and eventually happened

Amanda V.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Better a Qarrot than a stick....

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

Pros

The software is user friendly and allows even a large company to stay connected and recognize great work! Employees respond well to positive feedback an additional monetary motivation is also a wonderful bonus.

Cons

I have not encountered any negatives- easy to download and use.

Stephanie K.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Unique Incentive

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Pros

Qarrot is a great, unique way to create incentives for our employees. I really like the “news feed” aspect that allows people to see accomplishments of others, especially with our business, which has different locations throughout the country. It provides a new level of recognition!

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about Qarrot thus far.

Charles C.

Qarrot implemented a high-quality, customized staff education and incentive rewards program

Reviewed on 25/05/2016

Qarrot has helped us design a highly functional, engaging on-line education and incentive rewards program, consolidating our legacy disparate systems and outdated features into a streamlined, visually appealing experience. They have been easy to work with, responsive to our requests for change and quick to suggest areas for improvement. Since Qarrott took over this program at the end of 2015, we have seen a 60% increase in the utilization of the program by our members, further underscoring the value Qarrott has brought to our company.

Phil N.

Great Software for Team Building

Reviewed on 03/09/2019

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to use, easy for everyone in the team to get involved and very effective at giving team members a route to thank each other.

Cons

Occasional slight glitch but always handled quickly and professionally by their customer service team

Richard B.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Maybe it's me...

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

To reiterate, I know this doesn't really reflect on the designers and creators of Qarrot, so this isn't really a fair criticism and it's certainly not directed at the people behind it. As I said, I think it's a good idea - on paper.

Unfortunately it's the average user that either treats it or turns it into something it wasn't really meant for. Or better yet, they misuse the system in a way that's not really intended. (recognising friends for example).

Overall, I personally do not use it given how quickly it became something to do "just because", if the average user used it properly and gave recognitions for people that do genuinely go above and beyond or what not, then I would follow suit. Because hard work does need reward in some way, especially for those that deserve it.

Still a good idea however, just not with some of the mind-set people have on my floor, from my experience anyway.

Pros

I certainly like the intention behind it, I will always vouch and support something that is designed to encourage reward and recognition within a working environment.

Cons

I'm not really a fan of the social media element it's taken with the social feed and email notifications, perhaps these can be turned off somewhere but they very quickly got annoying. In all honesty, it got to the point where I set up a rule in my outlook to move any emails from Qarrot to my deleted folder, even recognitions, because they started flooding my inbox with everyone recognising each other.

My main criticism is possibly a bit harsh, as it's not really anything to do with the intention, design or even the implementation behind it all, but I don't think it has much staying power. What I mean specifically, is that things like Qarrot soon turn into a popularity contest or something that people do because it's expected of them or they're asked to do it by management.

We are already seeing here at Honda that people are 'recognising' friends over genuine colleagues, where they're both giving 'jokey' awards for not getting points in their Fantasy Football League, or for doing their day to day job. You know, something that would have been the minimum expectation of them before Qarrot was about. People are now being rewarded/recognised for doing their normal Job it seems. ("Thanks for sending over those forms in a timely manner" - is something you might see and think, isn't that expected of you anyway?)

More in the next box.

Jeff N.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

review of Qarrot

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

Fantastic. Every time we've had an issue I feel the team has gone above and beyond to help us out or to make things right.

Even if we find a small bug they fix it right away they follow up with us to tell us it has been corrected.

Excellent service!

Pros

The end user experience. If you want to reward someone for doing a good job, they are not limited by what gift card you can find at the local store. Being able to customize rewards with comply logos is amazing.

Cons

Because you have so many options, it is difficult for some of our team leads to create campaigns. No matter how many times we try to walk people though something they seem to get lost. Also, the hard close on a campaign is a little difficult to work around. We have to end our campaigns a few days after they really end to give the employee enough time to enter in all their data.

Heidi F.
  • Industry: Photography

Amazing

It was great.

Pros

This app is great for companies to reward their employees. It allows the employees to have new goals to reach and gives us motivation as workers to be the best we can be.

Cons

Everything was great. I can’t complain about anything.

Lydia W.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

I feel rather neutral about Qarrot. I think it has a lot of potential.

Pros

I really like the concept. The potential for incentives and communications between users is great.

Cons

I don't find the software particularly user friendly. I've had issues navigating it and spent too long trying to form a campaign. I also don't like that I have to log in every time I try to use it. All my other apps store my info.

Sylvia L.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

The Postive Effect of Qarrot

Reviewed on 18/09/2019

Low moral has changed and my team members are excited to see who will be chosen each month.

Pros

What I like about this software was it was easy to understand and everything you need to complete the service is within the program.

Cons

When you enter in the information for the chosen team member you have to minimize the page view in order to view the entire page.

Josh K.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Easy Rewards Program

Reviewed on 29/08/2019

Easy login and the main console is simple. Perhaps a verification before buying as I've heard it's too easy to redeem in some cases.

Pros

This has been the simplest and easiest rewards program we've used at our employer, serveral other providers with long times to provide the rewards once earnt. Instant redemptions and card make this a breeze.

Cons

Variety of gift card options and would be ideal for some promo offers to redeem to other providers.

Dan A.

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

I like the instant feedback for my supervisors.

Pros

The badges are fun, the money is better.

Cons

I understand entering a date range for a campaign, but a time should not be a required field.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Review that needs no title!

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Pros

Quick and painless acknowledgment process.
Leaderboard to take a look at how my teammates are doing.

Cons

limitations and too many clicks, especially when looking to redeem gifts.

Sean F.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Team Motivation

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Pros

Organized with sharing weekly goals from all locations of sales between other supervisors and managers.

Cons

I didn’t really have any cons with this software.

Mathew V.

Much Better

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Very positive experience, easy to use.No issues with getting vounchers and loving the ease of it.

Pros

The ease of getting vouchers. Older system we use to have we would need to wait 2 weeks+

Cons

i do wish sometimes we could get some stuff sent to us.

Ramon D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Qarrot is a great product for a company. it allows you to reward your team for a job well done.

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Pros

the program have easy access to everything i am in search for.

Cons

its was kind of difficult logging in. besides that everything else is a breezy

Jennifer D.

The use of this website

Reviewed on 25/04/2019

The benefits is all the different options we have for gift cards and I can award my coworkers when they did something wonderful and I can acknowledge them.

Pros

It’s easy to use and never have any problems with it. I like that everyone at work can stay connect and everyone can join in on the conversations. I also love that we are able to get gift cards after we earn money. And gift card options are great.

Cons

At the moment there hasn’t been anything I don’t like. Haven’t been on here long enough.

Abdul Q.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent idea

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

I have had a good experience with Qarrot so far, I have had the pleasure of being rewarded and recognised by fellow colleagues which always puts a smile on my face and it is nice to know that you can show people how much you appreciate their help and effort in the workplace.

Pros

the ability to easily recognise and reward colleagues. also being able to manoeuvre around the application with ease
very well designed and a great idea

Cons

there's not much that needs to be fixed as it has been very successful. I think it would however be nice to add more rewards and expand on the types of badges.

Steven M.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

Qarrot has allowed us to get a much higher level of engagement with our reward and recognition programme. Visibility of the scheme has been increased greatly and easy to use back end reporting is a bonus to the management team.

Pros

Friendly and easy to use interface, requires minimal if any training to roll out to employees. Users have quickly engaged with the system compared to previous attempts to run a reward and recognition programme with in-house solutions

Cons

Since the recent redesign the scroll area has been reduced to a small column, this has made it slightly less user friendly.

Randall S.
  • Industry: Insurance

My honest review

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

It has been a fun tool to help our team build appreciation for hard work.

Pros

The ease of use, and the fun of doing it. In our office w rely on team work, and this helps us show appreciation

Cons

It could use a few reminders when things expire or about to expire.

Carl G.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Increase the commitment and motivation of your employees

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

With Qarrot we have made our employees feel good emotionally, which generates excellent teamwork.

Pros

Thanks to the tools of Qarrot we give our employees the necessary social recognition that generates a good work environment and great motivation. The best thing is the automatic function to celebrate the achievements and the campaigns of points and incentives.

Cons

It took a few hours to fully integrate qarrot, but it works perfectly.