Connecteam

Enhance employee management with the only all-in-one app

4.8/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

132 Software options

Sarah Y.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Best work app I’ve used so far

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

There are so many benefits, I feel I find a new one every week, if I haven’t assigned someone to a job and they need to go, they can still clock in at that job! Such a time saver, this is what I mean by double sided, the app that just keeps on giving.

Pros

I absolutely love it all, each feature is amazingly simple but very productive! My staff love it too
I feel it is double sided!

Cons

There is absolutely no cons in my opinion

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review, Sarah!

One of our main goals is to allow SMBs to use Connecteam as a long-term solution, with capabilities and features that you can simply add to your app with the click of a button, and with pricing plans to match :)

Getting this recognition from you is really awesome and makes us all smile :)

Thanks again for being amazing!

Sarah L.

ConnectTeam helped us transition from a handful of productivity apps to ONE.

Reviewed on 22/08/2021

We are very satisfied with the app, as well as the service! Thank you for helping us work through the initial transition and we appreciate your team's attention to detail. Our staff have adapted to using the app with incredible ease and we are looking forward to using this as a tool moving forward.

Pros

The user-end is designed for mobile use, so it's super convenient and easy to use your personal mobile device to stay connected with the team. There are so many time-saving features available that take advantage of the tools we already have on hand and make an impact on our daily operations. The mobile app is clear, looks great, and even incorporated our logo into the initialization window. Very professional.

Cons

Our previous scheduling software had quite a bit more clarity and control over schedule creation, shift swapping, time-off requests, and general management. ConnectTeam has a functional scheduling feature, which is honestly better than some of the other apps out there, but this aspect could use some improvement. As with any good app company, they have assured me they are continuing to develop this feature and will release any improvements in an update.

Homebase, Deputy and Factorial

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

We needed an app with a reliable notification system to ensure our team was on the same page. Having one app for an abundance of functions was helpful so we could consolidate our resources, saving us time and money.

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

ConnectTeam had more features that were useful to our operations and the pricepoint was within our budget.

Response from Connecteam

Sarah, you're amazing :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review, and share with others about your positive Connecteam experience.

At Connecteam, we do nothing else but building a product that helps companies manage their remote teams easily and efficiently, so as always, you can expect improvements coming out on a regular basis :)

It's really great that you were able to combine so many other softwares into one and become more productive as a company.

Thanks again, and please make sure to reach out to our team for more feedback and things you'd like to see in Connecteam :)

Kathleen N.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Couldn't Manage Without This Software!

Reviewed on 08/10/2021

It has been so easy and so effective and all inclusive that after we started using it in one of our branch offices, we pitched it out to corporate and they were so impressed with what it can and does do for us and the time savings it has provided for various departments that it is now aggressively being rolled out across the Pacific Northwest offices and here in our southwest branches, it is officially our scheduling and time keeping software and we plan to integrate more and more features as we move forward. The support team is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I have developed what feels like personal relationships/friendships with a couple of the team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AMAZING) and they are the most responsive team I have dealt with in the capacity of live chat help and zoom training meetings whenever needed. I can't speak highly enough about their level of customer support and assistance.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software and I am just now learning this is the ease of use and roll out and teaching other branches within the company how to use it. We have had multiple training sessions on this over the last few weeks with other branches and questions, help, and problems getting going are all minimal. It is so easy to use even for the beginner. Also getting feed back on it being "fun"

Cons

I don't have any dislikes for the software and it seems that everytime we ask about a possible implementation or feature that may not be within Connecteams, they develop and implement it! I have watched more and more features and abilities come on board the system and just yesterday found yet another new feature I hadn't seen before which will make a huge difference in reporting and totaling hours for employees (decimal compared to minute options on hours counts/totals is now a preference choice).

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much, Kathleen!

You have no idea how much it means to us!

While code and design can always be improved or changed, providing the best-in-class customer service is something that runs through our veins, so being acknowledged by you really means a lot :)

And of course, it's awesome to hear that you find Connecteam to be easy to use and implement in the organization :)

Thank you!

Jose A.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

TrackSmart Scheduling and Silvertrac Software

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Tracksmart was a good app. Although it did not allow much flexibility with other features such as report writing, communication with our team and etc. Compared to this app Tracksmart does not have many features and anything else requires you to subscribe to additional apps that integrate with one another.

TrackSmart Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Ease of use, number of features, price, and above all the team has been great and willing to jump on a call whenever needed. Very important when we are trying to get something done.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the warm review Jose!
That's highly appreciated :)

Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Hofsep Y.

Innovative All-in-one

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons

There is hardly any dislikes.

Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients.

Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

TrackTik and Trackforce Valiant

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Pricing, functionality, customer service, and no-pressure from the company to buy their product or sign a lengthy contract.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Meghan H.

Best Platform Of It's Kind For Scalability

Reviewed on 26/05/2019

It's been an overall excellent experience. Highly recommend!

Pros

I tried about 20 different platforms for workforce management before deciding to go with Connecteam to manage my 75 employees. I'm a part-owner and COO of a chain of pediatric urgent care clinics in the DFW area. One thing my company struggles with is managing so many staff members when our administrative and management staff work during the day, our clinic staff work nights and on the weekends, and additionally, our employees are spread across 4 different clinic locations. I've been incredibly impressed with the scalability of Connecteam--- they are the only app I've found that allows me to do everything from employee scheduling and new hire on-boarding to extensive employee training via videos and quizzes and even monitor and display metrics for performance in different departments. It's simple enough that it's not overwhelming in the way some platforms like Zoho can be, especially if you are a business owner who is setting it up yourself, but there are still enough options to allow you to do almost anything with it-- and they're adding new features almost weekly. By far, however, I've been most impressed with their IT support. FREQUENTLY I've messaged their IT via chat at 2am in the and received a solution by 4am. It's made me very happy with the platform, and when small glitches or issues do arise, I feel supported and confident that they'll get a resolution together for me quickly-- and they always have! I really can't say enough good things about this platform!

Cons

One thing I wish the platform had was a way for multiple people to input information into a field via the app and then see and edit both their submissions and other employees submissions through the app. Many times information will be submitted by my employees that I need other employees to be able to view and work on collaboratively, but there's no real way to do that now strictly through the app. For example, you can submit information via workflows, but to see that information in a spreadsheet, you have to log-in as an admin into the connecteam website. Obviously I don't want to give all of my employees admin access or train them to use the website platform. I'm hoping this is something they'll be addressing as they add new functionality.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Meghan!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing and informative review, both for us and for the people that reading this review and can benefit from it when evaluating Connecteam for their business.

One of our goals for 2019 is to add more and more capabilities to the mobile app, especially for admins, so you can expect to have the option to view and manage workflow entries from the mobile app pretty soon!

Thanks again for the review, we highly appreciate your feedback :)

Jason S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Excellent solution for team communications

Reviewed on 24/12/2020

The app is fully fully featured and even if it were not as full featured, support has been so incredibly good that I would have signed up just to help them because they really have a passion for helping people.

Pros

The time clock and messaging features attracted me and then there are so many other bonus features that adopting Connecteam was a very easy decision. I love the idea that training is now a lot easier remotely. I love the task management. I absolutely LOVE the workflows - solved a big problem for us.

Cons

I hesitate to put anything here because support has been incredibly responsive. They really are amazing. The only thing I can say is that we have noticed a slight delay in notifications. By slight, I mean a minute or so sometimes.

Slack and Google Chat

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

significantly more features, better navigation, and significantly better user experience and support. I also switch from tsheets. So we consolidated two softwares.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Nothing was as slam dunk easy or as fully featured.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the detailed review Jason!

It's great to hear you switched to Connecteam's all in one company app and now have everything in the same place instead of using multiple products!

As for delayed notifications, please make sure to contact our support team so we can quickly troubleshoot that with you :)

Dean V.
  • Industry: Furniture

Best price worthy software we used!

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Pros

Product is price/quality top notch.
Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes.

The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app.
With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Cons

As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs.
This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution!

It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support.

Thanks!

Hayat A.

Very Specific needs

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

I am satisfied with connecteam, for the current status of our company, but I am looking into options that can have the above mentioned cons

Pros

- The software is very user-friendly - training our new employees on the app is very versatile.
- The GPS tracking feature is very useful for the dispatchers that monitors employee clock-ins
- Customer service is nearly perfect - I have never had to wait more than few minutes for assistance
- Connecteam is our only scheduling-platform we utilize currently

Cons

- It would be nice if we could intergrate time-clock with our payroll system - quickbooks
- features such as hourly check-ins especially for shifts that are overnight, this way we can ensure employee is alert atleast every hour
- the employee who do not have a smart phone - trust me they exist - it would be nice if there was a website feature or call-in option that still tracks GPS
- Alerts to a designated email when a schedule shift has not been clocked into by the employee
-Sending alerts to the employee that they have not clocked into the shift

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the review Hayat!

Your feedback was forwarded to the product team and we'll be in touch once something comes up!

Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Stanislav V.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great for using

Reviewed on 27/08/2020

I'm very happy with their customer service! I always contact to Alon and he is great! Always answer on time and do his best for us!

Pros

The best option is that I can see the location of the check-in/out. Also, I receive a notification if someone didn't check-in/out.

Cons

The software is only for the team and there are no many options for the customers of the business.

ZenMaid, Jobber and JobLogic

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

The other softwares are specially created for my business (cleaning services) but they doesn't have main for the business options to check the cleaners. They are very expensive for the software which they provide. If I pay so much money, I would expect a good invoicing, invoice data, good payroll system, to check our cleaners, easy contact them and more.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks Stanislav!

We're excited to hear Connecteam helps you run your business's day to day easily and more efficiently!

Our platform is for in-organizational use mainly, but if you have suggestions for us we'd be happy to know about it!

Please reach out to us over email or the live chat :)

Lee X.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

First Impression

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

I just barely started and I love it already. Great job!

Pros

Love the help/support chat! So convenient and you get responses so fast!
Has everything I am needing and more affordable then 4 apps I am currently using.

Cons

Offer customization in the color themes or ability to upload more custom banners to make it feel as if it is truly your business app. Customize banners for each group will be nice!

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

For some reason, it only allowed me to pick one option from the product so I will list here the products I switched from: 1. Monday 2. Trainual 3. Easy Forms 4. Band 5. Homebase 6. Adobe

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Ease of use, user friendly, has everything in one, great way to communicate, easy for managers

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the awesome review Lee!

It's amazing to hear you can do more with Connecteam than with 4 other different apps! That's what we aim for!

Looking forward to see you scale with Connecteam :)

Kathy H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Great product for a good price and incredible support when you have any questions.

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Our employees like this much better than the old time clock system as much as we do. This gives us a much better concrete way to see the cost of production, as well as hours worked for payroll.

Pros

This product makes it very easy to keep track of employees time as well as the time spent on specific tasks and how many pieces were made.
It is very easy to clock in and out for breaks and lunch time. This makes it simple to do no matter where you are located in our various warehouses. Tracking time spent on specific jobs helps us to make better decisions when evaluating the cost of production. There is a geo tracking feature that lets you know if your employees are at work when they clock in or out.
The weekly time sheets are very easy to work with and always available to see for all of the employees.
This is the Best Customer Support group I have had the pleasure of working with when I had any questions.

Cons

This system depends on all of the employees having a cell phone with good reception , and remembering to clock in and out when they change jobs. This improves with practice and there is always an option to make changes that require an administrative approval so accurate information is what is recorded. It is a great system for our business.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thank you so much for this amazing review Kathy!

Super happy to hear Connecteam works great for your business!

We have amazing time clock capabilities coming your way, so make sure to look out for our next announcements :)

Mark A.

Great support

Reviewed on 13/05/2021

The customer service is better than most. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
took the time to make sure we felt comfortable using the varying components available. She also provided us links to support that will increase our productivity with the program.

Pros

The training provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been our best experience. The time tracking is useful as well.

Cons

The software itself requires me a little more searching for some components than I like such as reporting, but overall very useful.

Silvertrac Software

The cost per user.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the feedback Mark!

Being such a customizable, all-in-one platform, we can relate to your feedback that some things are located in settings menus and such.

Would appreciate more feedback from you, so we'll make sure to contact you in regard :)

Thanks again for taking the time to write your review!

Justyna D.

Great product!

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

The ability to have everything in one place is great and the mobile app is very easy to use.

Pros

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons

The ability to assign shifts/tasks over multiple days would be very beneficial. I also wish there was a way to see a percentage of project being done based on the amount of assigned shifts/tasks.

Response from ConnecTeam

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution, and find it easy to use!

We have plenty of scheduling enhancements on our roadmap, so make sure to stay tuned for product announcements :)

Thanks!

Leon T.

The best app for any small team

Reviewed on 06/06/2021

I love the app, as a company always trying to expand and be better, this app surely has aided us. 10/10 would make my company better again!

Pros

I cannot speak for a large team, but this app is absolutely free for smaller teams, and it includes everything you need to run a small business. Ok, not everything, but communication, time clocks, scheduling, and much more. I would not hesitate to download this app, it will save you money, time, and valuable resources.

Cons

I do not like...I do not like.....I do not like the.......I do not like that the app also does not keep a detailed inspection sheet, or sales records. That would be asking too much, as this app connects the team, and is perfect. However, if they included those features, I wouldn't need another program

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for the amazing review Leon!

Although we provide solutions to large organizations as well, our main mission was, and always will be, to provide an all-in-one employee management platform for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees.

As for detailed inspection sheet, or sales records, we believe we do have a solution for that within the product, so please make sure to reach out to our customer success team so we can point you in the right direction :)

Thanks again!

Devon P.

Very useful and easy to use

Reviewed on 09/07/2018

Pros

We like the GPS location reporting of where our team members are clocking in from. Being in the construction field, our job-sites change on a daily basis. Great value for the savings we received from either accidental or intentional time punches.

Cons

For our needs, there are no complaints. The reporting provided useful information, the edits were easy and the overall experience was seamless.

Ricky M.

Mattest Review

Reviewed on 16/10/2020

The Connecteam system is very efficient and has aided in productivity, due to the time saved in certain aspects.

Pros

Main features that drew us to this software were Clock in/out features and workflows.

Cons

Workflow limitations have prevent us from creating certain forms eg, the ability to add tabular type forms.
Also, some pictures when attached to a workflow can be very poor quality

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the review Ricky!

As for creating tabular type forms, our team will contact you to discuss your use case in more detail!

As for uploading images on a workflow, please note that we do not reduce the size image or quality. We upload the image as is! If you found it not to be accurate, please share with us an example and we'll be happy to take a look!

Thanks again for reviewing us :)

Deana P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

What an amazing tool!

Reviewed on 04/05/2021

The team has been so patient with me. I am on calls every other day. And they respond to chat immediately. I can't say enough about this organization.

Pros

EVERYTHING! I have been searching for so long for a tool just like this. It literally does everything - timeclock, communication, directory, analytics, task assignments, scheduling, mobile friendly, easy to use, looks sleek, can be tailored to certain groups or teams. AND fits within my budget.

Cons

The desktop version is not robust...but.....that is changing within weeks.

Response from Connecteam

MIND. BLOWN!

Thank you so much for this awesome review Deana!

Stay tuned for all the upcoming features heading your way! We know you'll love it!

Thanks again :)

Keti M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Good Job!

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Pros

It is user-friendly and has pleasant colors.

Cons

There are still some search limitations. For instance, I would like to search for all work done by one technician in a workflow, that is not available.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks for the feedback Keti!

You can definitely search for all the work done by a technician in a workflow :) We'll make sure to contact you on that!

Thanks again!

Elizabeth S.
  • Industry: Program Development

Connect Team solved major internal problems

Reviewed on 03/04/2017

The company had trouble with clocking their office hours which affected the look of the companies productivity. Connecteam allows advisors to set goals and make sure all employees are putting in the amount of work needed. This app has allowed everyone to become more productive while maintaining the fun atmosphere

Pros

The time clock and Calendar

Cons

Needs better location

Response from ConnecTeam

Elizabeth,
Thanks for the great review. We're always happy to hear that we could support positive change in any kind of organization. Keep up the great work.

Racheli O.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Improved our work in a significant way - just amaizing!

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

First of all I would like to point out my work with Astar Kariv. She is amazing to work with and I can tell she is service oriented.
The app helped us improve our work and as made our projects more efficient. Since we started working with the app the communication in our organization as progressed and the information is arriving faster and more accurate to our workers.
The app as a variety of options which allows us to use it for many projects and easements.
The service level is very high which give us the options to come to connecteam stuff with any questions and easements.

Daniel G.

Great Potential - Needs Fine Tuning

Reviewed on 18/01/2017

The product itself has amazing potential for productivity. The issue I ran into with my team was the ease of use. Many team members had difficulty figuring out how to navigate the app. As a manager, it was disappointing to have only a web interface for me to use instead of also being granted mobile access.

Pros

Remote time card clock in with GPS location

Cons

Cumbersome to use as a manager.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks, Daniel

Andrew D.

Great Product, Great Price & Great People

Reviewed on 05/06/2020

Overall we are extremely happy with Connecteam and the fantastic support we received since implementation. The customer service team are friendly and always ready to help.

Pros

Ease of use, price & solid support network.

Cons

Overall performance is very good, of course there are many areas which can be improved however this is more fine tuning of the product rather than wholesale changes.

Barak A.

Ideal solution for training & organization development

Reviewed on 01/11/2016

As a big retail company, the solution offering by Connecteam company is ideal for us. The App and its management system help us to be in constant
contact with all the employees of the company, which are located throughout the country. The App is very easy and convenient for use, and has many
relevant functions for us like massaging, watching videos, making tutorials and exams. The team of the company is always available for us in every question
and gives us a fast service. The App was specially customized to our needs and to our organizational structure. Considering of all these above-mentioned features, we absolutely recommend Connecteam.

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks Barak

Henrik P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great value for money

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Pros

Costumer support

Cons

Cons
I have only postive things to say about the app

Response from ConnecTeam

Thanks Henrik!
We appreciate your feedback, keep it coming! :)