Connecteam Reviews

Connecteam

Write a Review!
Enhance employee management with the only all-in-one app

4.8/5
4.7/5
4.7/5
4.9/5

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel

Avis connecteam

Reviewed on 10/10/2023

This is a great and awesome application that I highly recommend to everyone. I have no problem with this software

Pros

Cons

the support service is very fast in resolving problems

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear you find Connecteam valuable to your business :)

Jose
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

Silvertrac Software and TrackSmart Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Tracksmart was a good app. Although it did not allow much flexibility with other features such as report writing, communication with our team and etc. Compared to this app Tracksmart does not have many features and anything else requires you to subscribe to additional apps that integrate with one another.

TrackSmart Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Ease of use, number of features, price, and above all the team has been great and willing to jump on a call whenever needed. Very important when we are trying to get something done.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the warm review Jose!
That's highly appreciated :)

Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Sheree

Need to focus on PTO option

Reviewed on 26/01/2023

I keep all my emails. I have been told the same spill every time I ask for 2 years straight like its a scripted answer. Just quit with excuses and get the PTO option

Pros

price I guess if I have to choose . but not a lot. same story different day

Cons

NO PTO option . I have begged for this to be implemented and keep getting told they are working on it. initially I was told they had it

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for your feedback.

While we have a planned roadmap for new releases, in most cases there are unexpected things that happen that need a higher prioritization, and the company needs to make decisions that may affect the ETA of certain features, which may also make some people unhappy. We understand that.

We have no intention of promising customers things that will not happen. It has no value for us as a company and no value for our customers. But it doesn't change the fact that you feel like you were misled, and we apologize for that.

The PTO option is a big one and has been in the works for the past few months. We already had a live webinar about this feature and we've demonstrated it to customers and gathered feedback.

In the next 10-14 days a BETA version is scheduled to be released to some customers that wanted to try the PTO first. If you wish to join that BETA, please email me at [email protected] and we'll add you to the BETA program.

Thanks,
Chen

Kristina

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

Pros

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

QuickBooks Time, Workiz and FieldPulse

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Ease of use, aesthetic (you guys are much more hip and sleek), features, and cost.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for amazing review Kristina!

The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :)

The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :)

Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :)

As for more training videos - we're on it!

Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Brittany
  • Industry: Human Resources

Fantastic app and customer service team

Reviewed on 03/11/2020

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.).

After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Pros

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Cons

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

Clockify

Geo fence feature Robustness of app features Client service

Response from Connecteam

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Cora
  • Industry: Hospitality

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

Pros

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

Cons

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Trello, Slack and Blink

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Pricing and ability to have users outside of the company email system.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the amazing review Cora!

We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities.

By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

Pia

Connecteam:

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

Pros

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP!
Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets with custom travel amounts as tick boxes, health and safety forms and shift paper work, housing our library of job procedures, the ability to survey, quiz, LMS, chat, take polls, call, post to and about my team brings us into the 21st century. No more hoping the team have the most up to date schedule spreadsheet or transcribing and or dealing with lost paperwork. No more mixing personal facebook messenger to contact staff. And it was the cheapest I found!

Cons

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

Gusto and Litmos

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

price and features. Couldn't find a product that had an LMS that would work for me and then found connecteam has LMS capabilities inside an EMS?! Its like I hired an assistant and a staff coach!

Response from Connecteam

Pia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We love having you as a Connecteam customer!

Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC!

Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Don
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Save time and money with Connecteam

Reviewed on 26/07/2020

During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

Pros

I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

Cons

To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

Response from Connecteam

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it!

Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed!

Thanks again for being so awesome :)

Shanna
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

Response from Connecteam

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam!

Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Petra
Petra
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Experience with Connecteam

Reviewed on 13/04/2023

Smart platform for quick management and scheduling tasks.

Smart platform for quick management and scheduling tasks.

Pros

I like modern design and simplicity of it. It is perfect tool for express task management. Connecteam saves time and my energy.

Cons

In my opinion, the pricing is too high and pricing plan is confusing.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for your feedback!

Connecteam's pricing is the best in the business! For up to 10 users you get ALL of Connecteam entirely free! And for larger businesses, there are 4 main plans, ranging from a slim free plan to the incredible Expert plan, offering prices of $0.5/user/month to $3.6/user/month per hub, which is hands down the lowest in the market.

Lastly, the fact that you can use just Connecteam for all employee communications, operations, and HR management, instead of purchasing 6-7 other apps and having them all integrated, plus asking your team to download so many apps to their personal devices (which is nearly impossible), is an amazing value by itself :)

If you're not sure which plan is the best for your needs, we're here to help! Contact us on the live support chat or email us at [email protected] and we'll be more than happy to assist :)

Thanks!

Hofsep

Innovative All-in-one

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons

There is hardly any dislikes.

Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients.

Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

TrackTik and Trackforce Valiant

TimeTrex

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Pricing, functionality, customer service, and no-pressure from the company to buy their product or sign a lengthy contract.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Sierra

All of the tools I need in one place

Reviewed on 28/12/2020

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra!

You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Zubair

Great all in one software!

Reviewed on 31/03/2023

I have enjoyed using and implementing Connecteam into our business.

I have enjoyed using and implementing Connecteam into our business.

Pros

The idea that one software may be enough for many employers. It has the capacity to run a small or large business. It has many features most people would not have realized they needed such as forms, a directory option, rewards, chat, and documents section.

Cons

The task manager would be even better if it had the option to change statuses like "to do" "pending" "in progress" "follow up" "complete" etc. Also another feature I would like added is a folder and list section within the task management portion. Everything else about Connecteam is amazing!

Microsoft To Do, Homebase, ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Better integration and options. I use ClickUp for the task management service at this time but Connecteam for scheduling, chat, payroll, timesheets, communication, keeping track and organized.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review and constructive feedback!

We'll forward this information to our product team so they can take a closer look at your suggestions for the Task Manager :)

Thanks again!

Rufus

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

I love Connecteam and they are fantastic group of people getting the job done. This product really works!

Pros

The product is really to use. I love their tech support on how they handle things and guide you on how to properly set up the product.

The software is fully customizable, affordable and you can contact your employees without having to call every single individual. You post some forms and our team responds, and voila!

The pricing is upfront and no BS sales call to swindle you in purchasing a really expensive software.

Cons

It's online software. It had one issue of downtime for 2 hours but besides that the CEO apologized and the teams were working really hard to get the system back up and running.

QuickBooks Time and Silvertrac Software

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Overall, the cost was the major issue, and the flexibility to communicate with teams. Tried an actual demo without a salesman, and then made a decision to go with them.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much Rufus!
We're happy to have you guys onboard with Connecteam.
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Dean
  • Industry: Furniture

Best price worthy software we used!

Reviewed on 03/08/2020

We pay for a product and get in return something that makes our job much more easier.
Unless like...

Unless like competitors we also KNOW what we pay for and no ridiculous add-on costs coming on afterwards.

Pros

Product is price/quality top notch.
Its has sometimes some small bugs, but the awesome guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always fix that issue within 5 minutes.

The most I like on the software is the beautiful design of the desk version and the app.
With integration of our logo, all our employees like the app! It gives a personal touch to the app

Cons

As a more new company compared to competitors the app sometimes shows some small bugs.
This is quite fixed easy by the guys from their support.

Response from Connecteam

Hi Dean,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

It's great to hear you're happy with the product experience of Connecteam as an all-in-one solution!

It's important for us to provide a real all-in-one solution to businesses, not only from the product side of things, but also from the pricing perspective. So we're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our affordable plans and customer support.

Thanks!

Tayfun
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Best all in one employee app.

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Pros

connecteam has got everything you need to manage employees which working outside the office. you can get every information you choose from you employees so its like you did the job by your own.

Cons

nothing. its great. we used it over 4 years.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much, Tayfun! We're happy you've been with us for so long, through the ups and the downs, and grown your business with Connecteam :)

Thank you for your warm feedback and recommendation!

Angela

Glad to have found this.

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

I'm happy with Connecteam, and I'm glad I found it.

I'm happy with Connecteam, and I'm glad I found it.

Pros

It has a wide variety of features that have allowed us to move our payroll and HR to a virtual platform. Clocking in and out and tracking employee hours and location is a great feature.

Cons

It is not completely intuitive in all the areas of use, there are SO many helpful features, its hard to keep track at first. Nevertheless support is incredible and you can learn quickly if you reach out.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review, Angela!

We're happy to hear Connecteam helps you and your team be more productive and get more done :)

Yes, some features are more advanced than others, but all features and capabilities have supported videos and articles to make things simpler.

We're also happy that you have found our support team to be helpful and responsive!

Thanks again for taking out the time to review our product and services!

Austin

Really like Connecteam and I think you will as well

Reviewed on 29/08/2021

Really like Connecteam. I have deployed it one and was very happy and when I changed employers I deployed it for my new team as well. The platform is absolutely packed with features and you can get really granular with customization. It’s kind of the Swiss Army knife of personal management platforms. Customer support is great too.

Pros

Super easy to get set up and going. Packed full of features!

Cons

Occasional feature malfunction when a new update is pushed, but is always resolved in a couple hours.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the awesome review, Austin!

We're happy to hear you can do a lot from the same place using Connecteam :)

JoAnna
  • Industry: Machinery

Connecteam Is A Team Connected!

Reviewed on 29/08/2022

The best thing? The Connecteam support staff are with us every step of the way on our journey and this is what makes the difference. Sometimes, you purchase an app and there is no support at all – they take your money and you never hear from them. But with Connecteam, you are assured support with real people in real time! I can’t thank this team enough for their collaboration and their incredible assistance. You really believe that you are a partnership, that your success is their success. Don’t hesitate to reach out to these guys, they are quite simply, awesome!”

Pros

I give Connecteam 5 stars (6 if I could!) - The app has bought together all of our systems into one place. Using the app on mobile phones, we are now paperless, the technicians can clock on and off easily and can write their repair notes effectively, and with the touch of a button, it goes back to the office in real time. Our labour efficiency has stabilised, our invoicing of customers is now done within 24 hours, and our profit margin is a lot healthier, meaning smiling faces on the Board of Directors!

Cons

No cons to this application. We would like however to have the techs diary sync with their hours that they actually worked.

Response from Connecteam

JoAnna, you're making us smile :)

It's amazing to hear you're able to better manage your company's day-to-day with Connecteam, saving costs and bringing people together.

We're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our customer support teams, they really go the extra mile every day in order to provide the best service for our customers.

We thank you again for the time you took to write this review! Have a great week!

Sara
  • Industry: Restaurants

Couldn't support my team without this app - GAMECHANGER

Reviewed on 02/10/2023

Pros

Connecteam lets me manage my employees effortlessly. Everything is in one place - our Schedule which we use daily for picking up, switching shifts, requesting time off, viewing a week, a day or a month in advance. The Task assignment option is great for delegating assignments, keeping up with employee productivity and sharing lists. I love the chat feature to keep us all connected. This app is really a to-do list, calendar, shift manager, time-keeper, and messenger all-in-one. This takes the place of what might be several apps. It is a priceless tool in my day-to-day workload that makes everything seamless.

Cons

I wish the clock-in aspect was a little easier to punch in and out when on the go, but overall is easy to maneuver.

Response from Connecteam

What an awesome review, Sara! Thank you so much for sharing how you use Connecteam and how it benefits your business, it's truly amazing to hear :)

The time clock has a big button, covering like 40% of the screen so users can clock in instantly. What do you think can be improved in that area? I would love to hear your thoughts! Please contact me at [email protected] so we can connect :)

As for the support chat - we have 24/7, live, human reps available :) Sometimes, when there are simple questions that their answers can be easily found in our help center, the bot kicks in to refer the user to the right answer, but if it's not the bot - it's 100% human being :)

Thanks again for the awesome review, we love helping small businesses grow and thrive so reading this review truly warms our hearts ❤️

Karen

Explore the features they are gems

Reviewed on 22/03/2022

I am getting the forms and documents I need from the field. They were using paper forms before this and would lose them, forget them...bottom line we would never get them in the office. Getting the documentation keeps us OSHA compliant and helps us with unemployment claims if we had a legit reason to terminate someone. Also, I cannot stress enough, their support is fabulous. I scheduled a training online and the rep that helped me, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was phenomenal! She continues to reach out and offer to help. She showed me all of the extra features that I really did not anticipate using and I am so glad she did.

Pros

I love the ease of implementation. The software automatically sent invites to the users to download the app. The form creator gives so many options to use forms already created or to create one of your own. The forms are simple and can be signed from a mobile phone. Signatures are critical for documentation of training, write ups, injury reports etc.

Cons

Unless a user purchases the expert version there are limits to the number of jobsites you can use GPS tracking on. With the level that we have we are limited to 10 jobs. I would be much happier with the ability to have 15 to 20 without having to upgrade. We are working with the limits of 10 for now because there really is a large jump in price.

Response from Connecteam

Amazing review, Karen! Thank you so much!

It's great to hear Connecteam helps you better manage your business and team, save time, and automate day-to-day workflows.

As for the capabilities you're looking to have in your plan without upgrading again, the best would be to communicate that to your Customer Success Manager at Connecteam and ask if there's something that can be done to help :)

Thanks again for your positive detailed review!!

Samuel
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

great product, even better customer support

Reviewed on 09/03/2023

Pros

speed of softwaretemplatescustomer supportnew featuresopen communication from team

Cons

costgoogle calendar automatic API update

Papershift

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

overview and clarity

Google Sheets

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your feedback and for recommending Connecetam :)

Michael
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Connecteam Saved my business!

Reviewed on 08/08/2022

Connecteam so far has been a complete game changer for my small business. Over the last ten years I have struggled a bit with organizational structure, amongst other things. As most small business owners will tell you, you are not just the owner operator, you are also the production manager, the human resources department, the accountant, IT, marketing, and R&D. Of course this can become overwhelming, and at times a little chaotic. Connecteam brings all of these individual departments under one beautifully user friendly and structured roof! I was so suprised at how quickly I learned my way around the software, no doubt in part due to the Connecteam staff always available to help in a moments notice. From there it completely streamlined my business. I save so much time now basically running my entire business from one piece of software. I really am truly grateful to Connecteam for this. All I can say really is thank you so much, you've been a lifesaver!!

Pros

The services that help my business most are creating my work schedule, the ability to create and add fillable forms to shifts, and keeping track of hours and locations of my employees!

Cons

I have zero complaints. If I HAD to give one suggestion for improvement, I would say that it would be great to have some creative control and editing power over the look of a completed form.

Response from Connecteam

Micahel, you gave us the chills!

Your story is our vision. Your business owner experience and how you tell it are inspiring.

We're so happy Connecteam helps take some of that weight off your shoulders :)

Thank you for the lovely review, we love it!

Elaine

Connecteam six months in

Reviewed on 14/11/2023

Overall, the experience has been amazing. It has been a long journey, and we are still looking at rolling out some features to our teams. It has been challenging but anytime we have had an issue, the team on live chat has been outstanding and never failed to find a solution for us.

Pros

Absolutely fantastic customer support in the live chat function. They never fail to find me a solution and explain it with pictures and videos (specifically set for my organisation). An amazing resource, available around the clock.
The videos and articles in the help section are also very useful.
Great layout in the kiosk.
Ability to integrate time clock, courses, time off and job scheduling made our transition from paper to digital so easy.

Cons

With three buildings, and various teams within those buildings all on different hours and shift patterns, it has been difficult to find a way to make policies work for us. We have managed this but it has been challenging.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review and feedback!

We're happy to hear you were able to overcome the challenges you've faced, but would love to hear more about it if you need our assistance or tips :) You can contact me directly at [email protected] at any time.

Thanks again for taking the time to recommend Connecteam!

Josh
  • Industry: Insurance

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Pros

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Cons

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the feedback Josh!

We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before.

Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :)

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it!

Take care and stay safe!