LatitudeLearning Reviews

LatitudeLearning

Write a Review!
Built for impact, tailored for you

4.3/5
4.0/5
3.7/5
4.2/5

Katie
Katie
  • Industry: Executive Office

A wonderful experience using this software

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Pros

I loved how easy it was to use and how it explained everything clearly. I really felt like I knew what I was doing by the time I was done.

Cons

At some points I thought it explained things too much, but some people may need this. I just feel like everyone may not need things spelled out for them so much.

Ray

Latitude Deserves Five Stars

Reviewed on 21/01/2015

I run a training and development firm which specializes in Customer Focus and Service Excellence. It is critical that we practice what we teach. The same must be true for any strategic partners we work with. When we launched our web-based customer experience certification training program we needed an LMS provider that exemplified our service values because to our customers the learning interface is us. After a lot of searching I found Latitude. They have been my valued partner for over four years. The bottom line is that I can count on them for help and support when I need it. Their account executives are focused on understanding my business, tailoring what they offer to help me achieve my objectives and focused on building strong relationships not how much they can get in fees.

The Latitude system is pretty user friendly but you can't be a novice. You need to have reasonable analytical skills and a basic understanding of HTML is helpful if you want to figure out how to take advantage all the system has to offer. The good news is if you get stuck, you can access a pretty good library of training resources or purchase the support you need at a very fair price.

The best measure of a Company's service capability is when something goes wrong. Since I have been working with my partners at Latitude I have come to depend on the tremendous reliability of their technology. That is until 3 days before Christmas 2014 when one of my clients informed me that there was a major problem with my portal. All of the extensive customization we had brought to our portal was gone. I called the service team, they jumped on the problem immediately and within less than an hour all was resolved. The service person followed-up up with me to ensure I was content as did my account managers one who was away and the other who was home sick.

When it comes to technology, nothing is perfect and things can go wrong. It is naive to think otherwise. So when you get this kind of rapid response and follow-through when there is a catastrophe it only proves how good a partner they are.

The other thing I like about my partners is that they are continually looking for ways to make their system more user friendly, responsive to client needs and adding new bells and whistles.

I am so pleased with Latitude that I have referred colleagues and clients. If you need a robust, comprehensive and reliable learning management system, Look No Further Than Latitude.

Laura
  • Used for 2+ years

I use it at work for Continuing Ed.

Reviewed on 19/09/2017

I am able to obtain my Continuing Education credits.

I am able to obtain my Continuing Education credits.

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and answer questions. The examples are relevant to what I do. The children are cute.

Cons

If you miss a question on the test you have to start all over again answering the test questions. It makes it difficult.

Response from Latitude Learning

Laura,
We love hearing from the end-user. Thanks for the positive words. We agree... children are cute.

Orlando
  • Industry: Package/Freight Delivery
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Simple user experience and outstanding Admin support!

Reviewed on 01/06/2017

The advantage of using video and screen recordings in our training. Consistent delivery!

Pros

One of its strengths is the flexibility in knowledge delivery modes: Single course, Course groupings, and certification support.
The LMS is great at delivering our videos and screen recordings used in our training programs.

Response from Latitude Learning

Thanks Orlando! We pride ourselves on our ClientCare Team.

Sandra
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Versatile tool

Reviewed on 02/07/2019

Pros

Latitude allows my company to involve several different department owners in customizing training courses for their users. In a growing company, this is imperative and will only increase in use. Training staff were knowledgeable and able to walk our group through a better understanding of the tool.

Cons

The portal customization is clunky and difficult to easily and quickly use. Users would benefit from a drag and drop user interface for branding purposes. It also seems difficult to quickly upload a group of users or change where a user reports as the company expands its use and people change jobs. I only use the software every month or two, so users with more time in the platform may not have these issues.

Martin
  • Used for 2+ years

When I was primary admin all went well, we shifted with growth and I moved training, all seems...

Reviewed on 16/05/2018

staff training & development options

staff training & development options

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to set up, assign users and the ease of use and access for self training works well.

Cons

Of course us being a non-profit all costs are always our issues regarding budgeting, so the access to free is imperative for us.

Response from Latitude Learning

Martin, It's for clients like yourself that we provide Our Forever Free LMS up to 100 users.
You'll get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies plus over 70 free e-learning courses.
No contracts.
Use it as long as you want.
Unlike other free learning management systems that require you to install software, our is a hosted free LMS.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 2+ years

I have used this software to complete online training.

Reviewed on 01/05/2018

Pros

Latitude Learning is easy to use and user friendly. I easily followed the links to complete the training.

Cons

The only issue I had was that it was not clear that my training was complete and I may have completed it twice to be sure it was done.

Response from Latitude Learning

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to help us improve the LatitudeLearning experience.

Anne
Anne
  • Industry: Legal Services

Well designed for sole proprietor with lots of students, but no admin time!

Reviewed on 19/06/2020

Pros

This was exactly the tool I needed to put the course ONLINE, so my students are not tied to a specific time and place for annual continuing ed classes.

Cons

I have to hire a third party with specified software to convert my PowerPoint and Google Slides courses to a format the LMS system will use......I want to be able to do the upload of new courses myself.

Great platform for education

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Thia software helped me to organize my program into a structure that was appropriate for this platform

Pros

Latitude learning provides opportunities for educators from all backgrounds and is a Professional platform to share information

Cons

I wish I would have spoken to someone from the company about how best to implement my program, other than that it's a great tool

Response from Latitude Learning

We offer a Tools Bootcamp that gives a one-on-one training that will walk you through all the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS. It's an amazing program we offer that has benefit many of our current clients. If you are interested please reach out for more information.

It's a very basic LMS with limited options to customisation

Reviewed on 21/04/2018

Pros

They have a good cart. The system is simply designed and has courses to go with, the initial setup is easy to do. It's good LMS for starters or for teachers trying to move their teachings online.

Cons

Can not customise at all, the lack of customisation kills it the most. The initial setup is easy but once your start creating ore-requisites for the courses or groups it gives a serious hard time to setup and the support is as good as not there.

Dan
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A robust LMS

Reviewed on 20/07/2017

Pros

Ease of use, structure of system fits organizational design of a business, easy to upload content and deploy coursework

Cons

Batch User Import can be a struggle to get it right, once you do it's a great tool that can save time

Joseph

Great LMS

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

Pros

Vast functionality. Easy to roll out to multiple sites, administrators and users. Library of free content is deep.

Cons

Not immediately intuitive. Took time to set up before rolling to administrators. Users needed some instruction around how to access the content.

Response from Latitude Learning

Joseph: thanks for your feedback. We do provide a Getting Started Guide that is located on our Support Page to help give step by step instructions on how to set up an LMS.

Jeff
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Excellent software that is intuitive.

Reviewed on 01/06/2017

The ability to catalogue customer learning and offer certification for that learning.

Pros

The logic is good so going from one point of process to the next is reasonable. It is relatively easy to use and provides a needed resource for customers.

Cons

Some functions could be improved with "smarter" technology so that repeated effort can be avoided. Like name recognition with new entries. The software should be able to suggest it knows what you're inputting and update pervasively so that at all points of the process the information added will be reflected and therefore easier to find.

Response from Latitude Learning

Jeff,
Thank you for the feedback. We are constantly working to improve our product from input we receive from users like yourself.

Candine
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used for 6-12 months

Latitude Learning has a course to cater to the needs of every level of post-adolescent...

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

The opportunity to do several courses for a very nominal fee. These courses can be basic refreshers in certain areas which was covered while I was in college. Additionally, there are also courses which I have not really had much training in so there is an opportunity to gain some knowledge in that area.

Pros

It is easy to use. Many websites are not user friendly and this makes it difficult to scroll through to courses.

Cons

Can be time consuming to navigate courses. There are several courses which is good as this allows for multidisciplinary training opportunities. However, there are often so many courses which are to your liking that it is time consuming to look at all of them.

krishna
  • Industry: Accounting

over all its good experience

Pros

Cons

user friendly,ease of using this software and user friendly also nice features & functionality with dedicated customer support

Response from Latitude Learning

Krishna, We take pride in our world-class ClientCare¿ Team. Thanks for noticing our friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable ClientCare staff.

Jeff

A strong LMS capable of handing multiple groups and divisions of learners

Reviewed on 17/05/2018

Pros

A fully developed LMS that provides comprehensive capabilities. No excuse for not trying out the LMS. I like the certification management abilities as well. The Location codes would be helpful for multi city companies. Approvals features are no found in many other LMSs so it is nice to have.

Cons

Could have a more contemporary look to the LMS, but, it is still is very capable. Not really anything to complain about though.

Response from Latitude Learning

Jeff:
Thanks for your positive review of our LMS. LatitudeLearning is a rich, full feature learning management system.

Carmen

Good reports, user friendly

Reviewed on 01/06/2017

Pros

Ability to customize the site. We were able to put our logo in to make it more personalized. Very easy to add or delete users. Good reports

Response from Latitude Learning

Carmen,
Glad you were able to customize your LMS. Our team works hard to ensure our clients have a positive LMS experience.

Zemenu
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Over all the application is excellent from my side.

Reviewed on 06/06/2017

Save time,make my work easy, very friendly to use the program, improve the quality of my work and flexible to rework.

Pros

It gives spacial opportunity to experience new features.In addition the software save a lot of time and ease to run.It motivates to use in a friendly manner.

Cons

Some times it gets stacked somewhere. I noticed that whenever there is slow laptop operation system, the use is very challenging.

Response from Latitude Learning

Zemenu,
Glad to hear you are finding success using LatitudeLearning. Our team works hard to ensure our clients have a positive LMS experience.

Okpe ThankGod

This is just what i need to move my business and increase profit and i enjoyed using your...

Reviewed on 20/09/2017

Customer satisfaction and am creating a long lasting brand for the company, an experience that will last long, majority of my customer testify about their experience. I love that.

Pros

I love the user friendly environment, the Learning Management System is awesome, my uncle was pleased when i used it in one of his schools.

Cons

Incorporating students database from different school wasn't easy for me , its a challenge but am learning more of what the software will do for my business

Avinash

Had a little trouble configuring the LMS to fit NYC DOE standards

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Pros

Web based and easy to maintain. The implementation into the DOE system seemed seamless. Easy to push contents to users

Cons

Customer support and rigidness in features. It as hard to update role and title thru the front UI. Backend updates were required to get desired features

Response from Latitude Learning

Avinsash, Thanks for your feedback. We can only get better with honest and constructive reviews as you have provided. We are glad you are currently seeing benefits to your training program using Latitude's feature-rich LMS.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

it was just OK, but not phenomenal

none.

none.

Pros

It looked like it could do several things, honestly don't remember everything about it but you did keep on me with emails so i guess the sales/marketing team did a good job.

Cons

Not easy to setup. I honestly don't remember all the cons but we didn't go with this product because it wasn't as great as other competitors out there.

Response from Latitude Learning

To help with the ease of setting up your channel organization's LMS we have provided LatitudeLearning's very own Tools Bootcamp. This Bootcamp comprises one-on-one training sessions that walks you through the basic tools available to aid in the configuration and operation of your LMS.

Melissa
  • Used for 6-12 months

It was very easy to setup

Reviewed on 11/05/2018

Pros

The customer support was extremely responsive and the setup was surprisingly very easy and on top of it there were no major issues that arose that I couldn't handle.

Cons

There was nothing really that I disliked as I was able to seemlessly move throughout the trial version without any problems and then once I got going on the full version I realized just how robust the system really was

Loreen

Great LMS for the Corporate world

Reviewed on 03/02/2017

Having been in the corporate training industry for many years, as well as an experience instructional designer, I was looking for the perfect LMS that would track and report staff learning as well as be flexible enough for the trainer and instructional designer. Latitude Learnings LMS is exactly what I was looking for.

The ease of use is not just for the learner, but includes the Admin and designer as well. It easily accepts my Captivate files and plays them exactly as intended.

Its a great application, simple enough for those that don't need all the bells and whistles and big and strong enough to handle everyone's training needs and requirements.

Thanks

Maj
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent!

Reviewed on 27/09/2017

Pros

Been using this since 2015, it is very compatible with Power Point! Sites like this should be paid but this one is different they let the people experience their site that was really flexible yet for FREE, many settings and We love it! But of course pay for your LMS to have more fun settings and SECURE! Thank you!

Cons

Maybe the lagging and transition of the slides are too slow!

Response from Latitude Learning

Maj, we are glad to hear you are enjoying your FREE LMS. With your FREE version you get the same feature-rich LMS in use by Fortune 500 companies.

Mary Ellen
  • Used for 6-12 months

We couldn’t have done this without Latitude Learning!

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Pros

It captures everything you need in an LMS!

Cons

Mobile application of the LMS would be fantastic especially during this COVID era when our essential workers are constantly deployed in the field.