CEIPAL ATS

Mahesh
Mahesh

CEIPAL ATS Experience

Reviewed on 26/09/2023

Pros

I have been using this ATS since 2+ years and it is quite user friendly and easy to access. It as almost every profiles migrated from all the job boards LinkedIn, DICE, CareerBuilder, Monster. It has almost 3 lakhs+ profiles.It helps me a lot for sourcing and screening the profile. I would recommend this ATS to other staffing Industries.

Cons

So far I have no negative experience using this ATS and I hope so it wont have as they have best customer supprot.

Rohit

CEIPAL ATS - Everything you need as a recruitment company

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

My overall experience with CEIPAL in these two years have been pretty amazing. I would recommend every startup or any established company to buy this for a better approach in recruiting and staffing.I use almost all the features of CEIPAL everyday and the interface is very user-friendly which is making it easier for me to do all the assigned tasks.

Pros

The most liked feature of CEIPAL is that its never under maintenance during my working hours so I don't have to wait at all to get my work done which I had to do when we used to use our own company's ATS.From sourcing candidates to onboarding them and after that managing database of every candidate, CEIPAL does it work so skillfully that you will be amazed.

Cons

Now it has been almost two years since I am using CEIPAL ATS. I got so amazed by its features that I even insisted my company to get me the mobile app version of CEIPAL as well. Our calling partner VOIP is also integrated with CEIPAL which is a cherry on the top. I have literally have no complaints with CEIPAL as it is more than perfect for all the jobs I have to perform using it.

Response from CEIPAL

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Rohit. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

Swarupa

Waste of money

Reviewed on 20/08/2018

Bad will not like to recommend or use it in future.

Bad will not like to recommend or use it in future.

Pros

Easy to post a job
Upload a candidate

Cons

1. Cannot update/ edit an existing job posting
2. Very inefficient in locating duplicate candidate data
3. Login time expires in few minutes.
4. Cannot generate reports at all level
5. no authorization for data deletion. Any one can delete your data without informing you.
6. Time lag between mass emailing, other windows slow down while you are mass emailing.

Response from CEIPAL

Thank you so much for your review on TalentHire. We apologize for the inconvenience that you have faced. TalentHire is fully customizable ATS, your administrator can configure the users access based on the roles.
Update / Edit Job Posting: You must have access permission to edit jobs. The admin can give you access at Setup > Access Management > Access Control > Job Postings > Role > Edit Records.
Duplicate Candidate Data: The system doesn't allow you to create duplicate data. There is a configuration to allow/restrict the creation of duplicate applicant data in the system. Your admin can configure this at Setup > Applicants > Applicant Config > Applicant Profile Unique check, Talent Bench Profile Unique Check., Setup > Integrations > General Settings > Choose the default option while migrating the existing
Logout Time: There is a configuration to extend your Time out at Setup > Global Settings > Default Values > Default Timeout.
For other quires, email to [email protected]

vigneshwar

Ceipal is on of best Source tool King

Reviewed on 30/04/2024

Many users appreciate its customization options, allowing them to tailor the platform to their specific hiring needs. The system's ability to streamline recruitment processes, manage candidate pipelines effectively, and automate tasks such as resume parsing and job postings is highly valued by recruiters and HR professionals. Additionally, CEIPAL ATS often receives positive feedback for its responsive customer support team and regular updates to improve functionality and address user needs. However, like any software, there may be areas where users encounter challenges or desire additional features, so it's essential to evaluate whether CEIPAL ATS aligns with your organization's requirements before implementation.

Pros

IN Ceipal most i like Integrated search in CEIPAL likely refers to a feature within CEIPAL, which is a cloud-based talent management and applicant tracking system (ATS). Integrated search typically allows users to search across various modules or databases within the CEIPAL platform seamlessly. This could include searching for candidates, job openings, client information, resumes, and other relevant data stored within CEIPAL.

Cons

CEIPAL ATS is an applicant tracking system (ATS) designed to streamline the hiring process for businesses. It helps manage job postings, applicant tracking, candidate sourcing, and hiring workflows. While I can provide a general overview of its features and functionalities, I might not have the most up-to-date information about its latest updates or specific details. If you need more detailed information, it's best to refer to the latest resources or directly contact CEIPAL for assistance.

Mohammad

Best ATS Available in the Market

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

Over all, I would say, a good ATS with bunch of features but improvement is always exists, need to improve the processing speed and sometimes we send only one email to candidate from Ceipal but he/she gets it multiple times.

Pros

Ceipal has an number of features like, mass mailing (You can mail consultant and vendors with a good number strength in one attempt), can send text and do call just to integrate your voip in Ceipal, multiple job portals like Dice, monster available at one place with same efficiency as individual portals, reporting feature with small and BI technology, you can easily create a candidate profile and job requirement easily, easy to integrate with other software like Outlook and you can easily control the access of features as per designation.

Cons

Slow processing but I think just because of multiple integration with third party software like Dice and Monster. Social profile feature is very good but it source only location and name, not resume but you can search this name and these are good profile as per requirement and string and send them connection request.

Response from CEIPAL

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Mohammad J. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback. We have noted your feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

ARUN
  • Industry: Automotive

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Reviewed on 03/11/2020

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Pros

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Cons

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

Used Resumate from 2010 to 2015, Resumate did not offer the cloud based software we were looking for and did not have functionalities for resume migration and job broadcast.

RESUMate

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Bullhorn was very expensive and difficult to setup

Response from CEIPAL

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Pros

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough.

So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal.

Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Cons

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Zoho Recruit , PCRecruiter and Avionté

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Price and functionality. And then the promise of unlimited tech support

Response from CEIPAL

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

Ceipal - User Friendly

Reviewed on 17/03/2023

The most useful and inevitable tool for Recruiting.

The most useful and inevitable tool for Recruiting.

Pros

Completely User friendly.Ceipal is most convenient tool and usesful to track both the candidate recruitment cycle and also as an adminstrator it most useful to track Recruiter performance too.

Cons

Like macro option in Job posting tab, also need macro option in Placement creation too.If there is macro option in Placement Creation means , it will be more useful to maintain clean data in ceipal.

Tom
Tom

CEIPAL Talenthire - Adaptable and Responsive

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Pros

It is very flexible to our needs, and the team is very responsive to the changes we ask for.

Cons

Sometimes not all of the changes seem good, since they are in response to others' needs. But nothing has made it unusable.

Ceipal

Reviewed on 23/09/2022

I like ceipal because it's very helpful to find a candidate report and stored data bases.

Pros

I like his features and this software using friendly

Cons

To improve adding some features and some network issues

LinkedIn Jobs

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Because ceipal has very impressive features and stored data bases and getting some easy to sourcing profile
Robbie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Excellent product but needs more help!

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Our belief is still very positive that despite the poor Onboarding that we made the right decision with Ceipal but the next 6 months will determine that.

Pros

The overall functionality is great - quite user friendly and great use of visuals. Of the 5 software products we reviewed in our selection process they had the most nimble product.
Sales process was amazing, however the challenges begin when you are handed over to their onboarding.

Cons

The integration/migration has been a disaster along with the Onboarding process which I describe as a "Voyage of Discovery". The Onboarding is conducted from India and they work in a large open-plan office with incredible noise distractions which makes it impossible to properly hear or understand. Also they need to take more time to understand their clients and tailor any onboarding training to their specific needs.
On a positive note they seem to recognise this is a problem and say they will be hiring new US based Onboarding specialists which is critical if they want to grow in this market.

PCRecruiter

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

Found the product to be sluggish with tons of tabs - very slow, also level of customer service dropped since they were acquired by Bullhorn. Very rigid product - Ceipal is much more flexible & can be more tailored for a small business.

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Superior sales presentation - great follow up. Product appeared to be more flexible and could be tailored to a smaller business. Cost was not an initial consideration but was impressed that of the 5 we shortlisted they were the best value.

Response from CEIPAL

Ceipal has been a great ATS for us.

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

The overall performance and ease of use are very good. It would be great if the responsiveness will improve. The flexibility and customization that Ceipal offers are great. I would highly recommend Ceipal to my friends and colleagues.

Pros

The features and customization that Ceipal offers are great. It is highly customizable and the database management is easy. Integration with various job boards easily makes it a great ATS. The candidate life cycle from sourcing to onboarding and maintenance is well designed and presented. This makes Ceipal one of the best available ATS in the market.

Cons

The only thing that I would say needs some improvement is the response time. It seems a little sluggish and in the recruitment business time is everything.

JERI

VERY VERY PLEASED

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

The Ceipal team has been amazing!!!

Pros

Everything! Transition was quick, easy and seamless. The tech team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been AMAZING TO WORK WITH

Cons

TRAINING but it was great and the best it could be.

Reasons for Choosing CEIPAL ATS

I needed a better ATS vs a database format.

Reasons for Switching to CEIPAL ATS

Cost was huge deal to me. But the service team was wonderful. I really really like PCRecruiter!! But they do not have onboarding or integration feature. Therefore that was a deal breaker for me.

Vinay

Good ATS software

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

my overall experience is good with Ceipal. Most of the things work well and if I am stuck, support is always there to help me out with that.

Pros

Seemless integrations with job boards, Phone systems and support.

Cons

some processes are very tedious and there is no way to shorten those processes.

Ruwais

Best Recommendation! CEIPAL

Reviewed on 13/02/2023

We in iQuasar were using JobDiva and it has been close to 3+ years since we started Using CEIPAL and honestly we have seen and experienced a great change and success in all of our Recruitment processes in every perspective and we are always integrating new options/things (new Job boards) in Ceipal and it gives us good flexibility to smoothly run our company recruitment/HR/Staffing operations. Thank you!

Pros

CEIPAL is the best recruitment tool I have ever used. This ATS is a must have for all Staffing and recruitment needs. Ceipal offers you a very easy and a customizable way to post all your active jobs with multiple filters that greatly helps you to attract the best talent. Ceipal is a very easy to use tool to track all of your candidates that are in the process. It provides you with very detailed yet comprehensive views of the candidates.

Cons

Ceipal has been always improving since it's start with sometimes monthly/quarterly updates and there is always a room for improvement but there is perhaps no better ATS than CEIPAL.

Response from CEIPAL

Ruwais, thank you for taking the time to write this review. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback. And we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

Jude

A Comprehensive Review of CEIPAL ATS

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

CEIPAL ATS's integration capabilities are often praised, allowing for seamless syncing of candidate data with existing HR systems, which saves time and reduces manual effort. Additionally, the built-in analytics provide valuable insights into recruitment performance, enabling data-driven decision-making.

However, some users note that there is a learning curve associated with the system, particularly for those who are new to it. Customization can also be complex, requiring additional time and effort to configure the system according to specific needs. Additionally, while customer support is generally responsive, there have been occasional issues with response times and resolutions.

Overall, the majority of users have a positive experience with CEIPAL ATS, finding it to be a valuable tool for improving recruitment efficiency and attracting top talent.

Pros

The customizable workflows of CIEPAL have allowed us to tailor the system to fit our specific hiring needs, improving efficiency and ensuring a smooth and consistent process across all departments. Additionally, the built-in analytics provide valuable insights into our recruiting efforts, helping us make data-driven decisions to optimize our hiring strategies.

Cons

Not as specific cons but that will be great if we can get a more better User interface.

Kuldeep

Resume Heading

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

Pros

According to me 2 years before I started to work with Ceipal. It was a very new experience for me to work on Ceipal to look candidate according to client's requirements.But for now I like to work on Ceipal it is very easy to use. whatever the requirement you have after putting a few specific Key works related to client's requirement we can get the latest Candidate's who are available in the Market who are looking for Job or change right Now. So for me it is the easiest way to hunt for talent. Moreover, if we are hiring for the US any specific region we can use the filter to get the latest profile from the region the client is looking to source.

Cons

As a US IT recruiter the thing which I filled badly for Ceipal the Visa verification thing. The team needs to take quick actions if someone is uploading their profile on Ceipal. If a candidate writes he is a GC holder, He should a GC. Fake profiles should be removed. this is the only concern with me. Otherwise it is a good platform to get the resume with their email address and contact details.

Neeraj

Feedback based on 12+ Months of use

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the...

Generation of Internal database is amazing feature.
Mail merge, Free job Post, Hot Lists are the powerful functions .
Value for money, ROI is the key.

Pros

Its a 360 degree solutions for Recruitment, all round performance in terms of Bench marketing, Strategic recruitment and Head hunting.

Most amazing part is API integration of Job Portals and job postings, more easier, just one click and your job is on air.

Cons

In applicant search section, in advanced search, sometimes its taking time to fetch the results (this is in internal database search) and the result which we are getting some times its not accurate enough in terms of skill sets.

In case if we are searching resumes on dice through ceipal, then from the search result page we can not open resumes in new tabs, there is an option for that we that is not much convenient.

While Migrating any resume into our internal database from dice or monster, it take bit more time, if that can be reduce that will be much better.

Thangapandi

CEIPAL ATS

Reviewed on 08/05/2024

Pros

There are multiple types of postings in Ceipal, making it very useful for acquiring candidates without expending excessive effort and manpower. With just a few clicks, we can accurately find candidates through Ceipal job postings

Cons

Ceipal ATS is utilized for end-to-end tracking of candidates and internal employees. In our organization, we use it to analyze the performance of our internal employees.
We can check a candidate by their contact information to see if they have been submitted for different roles, and then submit them for another role based on their previous interviews.
The candidate profile is crucial for checking their visa status, documents, previous work history, etc.
Finding Talent Made Simple with CEIPAL ATS
Sometimes, there are glitches where profiles may lack phone numbers or may open without any content inside, leading to wasted views.
They have unique features like the internal database and integrated search, which are very useful for recruiters to submit profiles within a quick turnaround time. From a management perspective, it's easy to track both candidate and employee performance. Overall, the product is excellent.

Sankar

Best ATS Ever Used

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

Ceipal ATS is very much impressive and less time consuming. it helps the business to grow much faster. and it made our work very easy. best ATS i used ever. i can happily recommend to others.

Pros

It was very much useful for our business. Features like having all the job boards like dice, cb, monster and integrated database can be assessed at a same time. Can source the candidates from all the job boards in a single click - That was amazing feature. it helps our business growth and make our work much faster. previously we used job boards separately which is very time consume, but now Ceipal ATS is very helpful.

Cons

I Couldn't see any such dislike. but sometimes hardly we have some server issue with some job boards. that too rarely, once it was done. then it is rocking.

Response from CEIPAL

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Sankar. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

Abdul Aquil

User Friendly ATS - Amazing Product

Reviewed on 09/05/2024

Pros

What I appreciate most about CEIPAL ATS is its robust job posting and application management capabilities. The integrated candidate database, which merges profiles from various sources, allows for effortless access to all candidate profiles in one place. Additionally, CEIPAL provides comprehensive reporting tools that consolidate usage data from Monster, Dice, and CareerBuilder. This enables me to easily pull detailed recruiter reports, whether monthly or yearly. The interview status and placement reports also significantly streamline my workflow, saving me a great deal of time.

Cons

CEIPAL ATS excels with its robust integration capabilities, advanced reporting tools, and efficient candidate management. Its user-friendly interface and automated workflows significantly save time and enhance productivity, making it a reliable tool for comprehensive recruitment needs.

Narasimman

Reviewed on 29/09/2022

As I said, Overall Ceipal ATS is the best always. I would recommend and campaign this to every organisation if I can do.

Pros

Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever seen before. It is more than user friendly. My overlll experience with Ceipal for past five years is on one line. I have survived this industry and company due to ceipal. Yes, it is a great platform for hard seekers.

Cons

Need some changes and updates in Algorithm, Its tome to stremlined. We are getting irrelvent results sometimes. Also develoing their AI tool would be help to save our time.

Swarnadip

ATS at its best.

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

My overall experience with ceipal is amazing at all times, being the first ATS system i have used i enjoy my work as it helps me reduce a lot of time for certain manual things that needs to be done.

Pros

I love that ceipal has the most user friendly front end which allows any new user to explore and understand the software with. I am in love with the AI of this product as it is compiled properly and it helps reduce a lot of manual work by automating half of the processes for example mail merging, data analysis, etc. Overall it is a great product.

Cons

The only thing i hate about this product is that mid way through Boolean search while screening candidate profile's, rarely the ATS gets stuck midway and the operation fails, which i believe the ceipal team is working hard to resolve, it is a bit annoying sometimes as we have to reload it and once reloaded there is a saved history for the strings but it fails to accommodate few filters applied and the candidate list gets shuffled which in turn creates a confusion of which candidates i have spoken to who is left to be spoken with. Other than this small issue Ceipal is my go to ATS.

Response from CEIPAL

Hi Swarnadeep, thank you for writing us a review. We are glad that you find our interface user-friendly and like the various automations offered. Please write to us at [email protected] to be able to serve you better. At CEIPAL, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer support and experience. Thank you!

Nabeel

Amazing ATS

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

It is an amazing ATS with really great features and amazing user interface.

Pros

The interface of the product is very good, viewing resumes is very easy, searching for candidates is very easy. Putting notes on the candidates and doing submission be it internal or external client submissions is also very easy.

Cons

Doing placement activity is a bit hectic with so many details to fill, sometime parsing resumes from job boards slows it down, sometimes the ATS hangs for few minutes.

Aman

Ceipal- One ATS you need for everything.

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Ceipal is a popular ATS in recruitment. I use it to track submissions, find candidates, and post jobs. It's easy to assign tasks to my team through Ceipal. I highly recommend it.

Pros

It is Easy to use that's what i like most about it.

Cons

Sometimes it is slow, and take times to reload.