ClickUp

4.7 (3,549)
Project management, task tracking, & professional goal tools

(3,549)
4.3/5

Soumyajit

Easy to use Project Management Software

Reviewed on 24/11/2022

An efficient project management tool that helps the supervisor assign, manage and track tasks/projects or sub-tasks among subordinates, in a staged manner.

Pros

The ease of use and seamless implementation.

Cons

Nothing, all good. Timely and frequent updates help to remove bugs and add new features.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Soumyajit!

Joshua

My experience with click up

Reviewed on 15/12/2022

Easy transmission from updating tax from excel to web-base app like clickup

Pros

The interface was easy to use with the ability to drag jobs from Open to InProgress to Completed to InReview to Rejected to Accepted and Close is perfect for me to monitor jobs

Cons

I don't have a negative review for an application that is user friendly

Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Microsoft excel is a manual way of updating task and I need something more automated and easy of use

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

One of the management had used it before and advised we use it too

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Joshua!

Jade
  • Industry: Research

Unable to efficiently track billable hours without confusion/lack of structure

Reviewed on 30/12/2022

Frustratingly difficult to keep track of hours; it's as if there's no concept of time in the software.

Pros

I was able to view where others have tracked hours and how many hours were tracked each week.

Cons

There is no calendar design that benefits those who need to see their hours tracked over longer periods than a day, just having hours and dates on the individual projects themselves and the overall pay period hours are two extreme contrasts. It is especially difficult for employees who track their hours in bulk to keep track of what hours were done on what projects when there's no visual component, only the text "2h on Jan 20".

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey Jade! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ����

We're sad to hear that you had a negative experience, but we'd really like to change that! Please contact us at [email protected] so we can offer suggestions that may improve your experience. Our Support team is available anytime to help!✨

Jay

Clickup Gets the Job Done

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

Pros

It has a lot of features. It allows automation which is very helpful for saving time creating tasks. It allows you to track time of employees and manage if you are overloading the employees. It provides a lot of views to better understand the project.

Cons

I think that the documents could use a lot more work. It feels far behind Notion in that regard.

Trello and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

It provides a view like trello with more features.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

It had a gantt chart view at that time.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Jay!

Konstantinos

A tool to replace most of your tools

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

We manage almost all our business operations through click-up.

Pros

It's really easy to use, even for non tech-savy users. It makes it even easier to project managers to have an overall look at all project statuses at all times.

Cons

After a few updates the webpage freezes on the loading dots. However after a refresh it goes back to normal. Another this is that there's no direct way to get back to a task after opening a sub-task popup.

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

It had more features on the paid plan as well as unique features such as Dashboards.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey Konstantinos! Thanks so much for the amazing 5-star review! ����

We truly appreciate the time you took to share your feedback and we're so glad you think ClickUp is a tool to replace most of your tools!

Also, we'd really like to help improve your experience with the platform. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can investigate the freezing and subtask issues you experienced and find a resolution. Our Support team is available anytime to assist you!✨

Faith
  • Industry: Online Media

The best project management software for effective and seamless team operation

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

After knowing how to navigate it properly, my experience with it improved greatly. Now, I simply love it!

Pros

ClickUp is a strong all-around PM software. Utilization of schedules to follow through with responsibilities before cutoff times is dependably basic. With ClickUp, this is extremely simple as your deadlines are seen on your schedules alongside the undertakings so arranging your day/week data transmission is really simple and quick. . It's an easy decision for small companies yet offers an adequate number of highlights for bigger companies.

Cons

It is not really beginner friendly. you have to do a lot of learning to get familiar with it and navigate properly.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

It felt like Clickup was mostly for those who work remotely. I work remotely, so I went for it
Hannah

A great tool for organizing tasks

Reviewed on 06/12/2022

Pros

assigning tasks, organizing tasks, keep track of projects

Cons

sometimes it can be confusing where the task is and the workflow, the overall layout could be improved so it is easier to navigate

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback! ����

We're so glad that you think ClickUp is a great tool for organizing tasks! That's music to our ears!����

Also, we love hearing ideas for improvements from our users and we'd love for you to share any layout or workflow suggestions you have on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!����

Good way to organize a team

Reviewed on 10/01/2023

Great! a good cost-effective alternative to other similar softwares.

Pros

I love being able to monitor my whole team by viewing their progress and tracking their time!

Cons

The video recording has many issues. If the video is too long it doesn't save which is frustrating.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, there!

Breann

This is my fav project management software ever!

Reviewed on 20/12/2022

Pros

I love that i can do everything i need to with the free option! I've never had to pay for it, but if i needed to it is something i'd have no problem paying to use. It is that good!!!

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints. I am so impressed with this system!

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Asana is pricey for little features compared to ClickUp
Arnaldo

Not the bestt tool out there, but gets the job done

Reviewed on 30/11/2022

Sadly, it would not be my main tool to go for project management. My main reason for using it is that some clients are tied for that tool and you can't move them to another tool. It's enough for doing the job, but just barely, the usage could be a lot more intuitive and some view needs to be included.

Pros

Easy to set up and get the project 'imported'. The free tier of tools that provide you are enough to get the job done, you will have enough tools to get insights about the project's progress and the team's pending tasks.

Cons

I didn't find many necessary 'scrum' specific views to get the most out of the planning and progress perspective. Other tools provide multiple views like roadmaps, capacity, and burndowns views that give really impactful information to the team management. Also, is it not the most intuitive tool to have a first-glance view of the project's progress?

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey, Arnaldo!

Rudolf

Best of all for tasks and project management

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

Pros

I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Cons

Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Coda, Infinity Call Tracking and Notion

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

While Asana is known for being slow in their development, ClickUp actually implements the features their users are asking for.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

While I like the document-oriented approach of the other apps, ClickUp has one of the most mature task and project management products.
Melody
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great collaborating task app! Takes a minute to learn, but changes everything once you do!

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

ClickUp has revolutionized our agencies ability to track tasks and to be able to collaborate as a team! I have multiple "Spaces" set up within my workspace that help me keep my life and job organized. Here are some of the spaces that I have:
1. Work tasks - private list that only me and who I add can see (shared with my direct boss so she knows where I'm at and can collaborate w me), Sorted into lists based on topic
2. Personal tasks - I put to-dos here for my personal life, so I don't forget to do those things either! Even though I'm in the "Workspace" for my employer, I can set up a list for myself that only I can see!
3. Administrative Staff shared workspace - this is a space where all of the administrative staff at the agency can collaborate, organize tasks, assign between each other and maintain our productivity!
4. Accreditation Space: Our agency is accredited through an organization called CARF and in order to maintain this accreditation, we have to comply with over 1,500 standards! It's a huge job and a lot to track! Our most recent project has been to enter, set tracking and assign all of these standards to members of our "CARF Team!" My job is to basically be the secretary for all of the information and make sure it's completed on time and to track all of the paperwork and data, so it's available when our next accreditation survey rolls around. There is NO WAY that this level of tracking and organization would be possible without ClickUp!

This is a game changer!

Pros

This is a great task app! For me, one of most important feature is the ability to collaborate with others in your team! We have multiple "teams" of people throughout our agency and we have various "Spaces" set up for the different teams to track tasks and make sure we aren't missing details!

Here are a few of my other favorite features:
1. Tasks can be assigned to specific team members within the space
2. Folders can be shared with those not on the team to make collaborating easier
3. There is a ton of customization options for tasks to help you such as: priority level, due dates, tags, creating dependencies in tasks (which links tasks so you know you can't do one until you do the other), leaving notes/comments on the tasks so you remember where you left off or to @mention someone and converse with them.
4. There are multiple ways to view tasks like in a list or on a calendar, board view, etc (or multiple views combined!)
5. You can view all tasks assigned to everyone or just those assigned to you and you can sort how the tasks are organized on your "view"

Cons

It takes a minute to learn the features and understand the possibilities. The fact that there are so many options is amazing! However, there is definitely a learning curve in understanding how the program works and getting a feel for how to set things up and utilize them in a way that is best for you.

Microsoft To Do and Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Wunderlist discontinued their services and transferred over to Microsoft to-do. All of our administrative team used this program and we were forced to look elsewhere when support was discontinued for this app.

Microsoft To Do

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Microsoft To-Do's can collaborate, but it is clear that it is not made for the same level of ability as ClickUp. The functions of ClickUp far supercede To-Do's and the interface is much smoother. We can to To-Do's cheaper, but it wasn't everything we needed. Syncing is poor between devices and the app is "clunky." I do still use To-Do's but just for my grocery shopping and packing lists and very basic items like that. I also used Asana briefly and this was a pretty comparable product to ClickUp in terms of prices and features. However, ultimately ClickUp seemed to be the more user friendly and had one of the best and most understandable interfaces.
Bethany

Easy to use & great price for what you get!

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

This is one of the most affordable software's of it's kind that I have found. I actually recommend to friends who have small or emerging businesses who need a Project Management System. I consult on the side for Project Management and ClickUp is always on the top of my list, especially for smaller organizations. The Free to Use accounts are great for individuals and the business plan models are priced well and include a myriad of features. I love that in ClickUp new features are always being added. You can request new features and watch them gain traction in real time and see when the feature request goes from a concept or ask, to something in process, to the launch of the new feature. ClickUp seems to be always working actively to improve their user experiences and the customer support is A+.

Pros

Easy to use and customize to your needs.
Great price point for what you get.
Visually appealing.
Easy to onboard.
Customer Support is superb.
New features being added all the time.
Feature request system is great.
Getting better everyday!

Cons

Some features are still being fleshed out, however the developers are focused and quick so as new feature requests or better use suggestions are made, updates happen regularly.

monday.com, Asana and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Price, features, ease of use, customer support.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Shayla
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

ClickUp has several functionalities and is easy to use

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

The management team uses ClickUp to keep track of activities and projects on a bi-weekly basis. It's been a great tool for keeping track of tasks in general. Unfortunately, the product isn't working effectively for our group since we haven't utilized it regularly enough to get everyone on board in understanding the system.

Pros

My work group's productivity has skyrocketed since I began using this program. As a result, we're able to streamline the management of many initiatives. Having certain templates makes them extremely simple, keeping all the files in one place, making it easier to coordinate with the project members, and helping to finish it in an expected time and with great security.

Cons

In turns out that keeping track of items correctly necessitates meticulous tagging and categorization of each and every item. Some members of our staff have been unable to meet this new standard.

Keri

It's never Monday with ClickUp - It always feels like a fantastic Friday!

Reviewed on 20/03/2019

Again, I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with ClickUp! As mentioned in my cons (which really weren't cons), I mention thoughtfully setting up your CU instance. Well... I didn't take my advice and thoroughly messed up my account. I contacted the CU service chat option and was helped by a literal expert CU employee. Not only did he unravel my stuff, he gave me some great tips and found out that he's one of the "teachers" on the CU YouTube videos that I love so much. This was great news because like most, I've has less than stellar support via chat. Not with ClickUp - everything they do is top notch.

I love using ClickUp for work, so I thought I'd create a space for my side-hustles and even another space for my household calendar and projects. Three months later and I've kept up with those spaces and even added my husband as a user! While he doesn't use all of the options, I have connected his Google calendar to our household projects and it's made so much difference! We even have our bills and budget stuff in CU. I'm sold on CU professionally and personally, so much so that you'd think I worked for ClickUp in sales. :)

This is a solid system - don't wait, dump your other PM applications and sign up with ClickUp!

Pros

I've been a user of almost every project mgmt system available. While all have their benefits, I found myself using at least three platforms for PM. They were, Monday.com, Trello, ZenDesk and we'd pepper in communication with Slack. Monday.com was our primary system and it lacked so much in the way of customizing my boards, columns and data associated. Additionally, I never felt like I had a place where all of my project items lived. With ClickUp, I have it all - including adding goals and associating tasks to them. On a regular basis the CU team releases new and exciting features. The cost is so minimal. I am in love with ClickUp!

Cons

I really don't have any cons to list. The only thing I can mention is that you USE the help documentation and even better are the YouTube videos on the CU channel. Because the application is SO ROBUST, it can take some focused time when setting up your instance of CU. The key is to understanding the hierarchy of teams, spaces, projects, lists/task, etc. Once you have that down, you can really dig in with custom fields, colors, goals and more. I recommend that you spend the first week setting up CU in small "time chunks", also, start with a pre-made template, play around, see the output and then work backwards to customize for your company. Also, you've got to indoctrinate your users with training and the benefits (time saving, $ producing, better systems, etc), or like any system, it will just be an expense and yet one more application that isn't being optimized. Have at least one CU champion on your team so that they can be a resource for the others.

Chris

Best Project Management Tool I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 16/02/2019

I use ClickUp exclusively as a solo user for my personal projects at the moment, although I'm trying to sell the idea to my employer to move a small team toward this to replace our current project planning and bug tracking solutions.
I was so impressed that I upgraded to the Unlimited paid plan and intend to be a lifelong customer.
I absolutely love ClickUp and highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros

-Packed with features and options; advanced features are called "ClickApps" and can be turned on/off by an admin, depending on the team's needs.
-Beautiful UI, with relatively intuitive layout
-Lots of view options: by Time (i.e. a calendar), List, Kanban board, Box (cool idea I haven't seen before), Gantt chart (paid feature), and Reports.
-I love how they allow you to minimize a task to pin it to the bottom of your window for easy access. I regularly pin my top 3-4 tasks I need to urgently work on, which could otherwise get forgotten (although their reminders and notifications system is quite robust, those help too).
-The notepad feature is such a great idea. Perfect for having a convenient way to jot down rough notes, which you can later convert to a task if desired.
-Fast development team: features and improvements are rapidly added.
-Unlike a lot of their competition, they listen to users and are transparent with their roadmap: ClickUp uses a feature feedback tool called Canny to let users suggest and vote on features/improvements/bugs (see clickup.canny.io/). They also publish their roadmap, with regular updates, so you know what is coming (see docs.clickup.com/features/roadmap). I regularly check both of these pages and absolutely love this.
-ClickUp's Support team is amazing. Large amounts of written and video content get posted regularly to teach you how to use various features. And if you get stuck, their Support team responds very quickly.

Cons

There is certainly a learning curve to figuring out how best to fit their many levels of hierarchy that groups of tasks can follow: ClickUp offers spaces, projects, project lists, tasks, sub-tasks, checklists, and "checked lists" (an alternative to bullet points within a description box), as well as tags and the newly-introduced goals.
With all these options, it can certainly be confusing on how to structure your to-dos.
My advice is to 1) watch as many of their support videos as you need to understand what they offer and 2) use only what you know you immediately need, then ignore other features until you see a need in your projects.

Kierra
  • Industry: Hospitality

ClickUp is great, mainly because of its dependency feature

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Pros

My favorite part about the software is the ability to make some tasks dependent on others. So, instead of moving cards over, you can just mark a task complete and it will notify the next member on that task to do their part. It's honestly the main reason we use Clickup because we have large projects and sometimes don't have the time for all the smaller details.

Cons

I think I would say I don't like thier gantt charts. They aren't very easy to use so we did have to go with another project management tool for this. We mainly use Clickup for it's project organization now.

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

Trello is too basic for our needs.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Colleagues that used it who suggested it

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Arthur
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Clickup Review

Reviewed on 14/08/2022

Although it was difficult to grasp at first, over time one get comfortable with all the available functionality of the software. This is when productivity begins to increase markedly. This software has improved and enhanced the over project management experience in our organization.

Pros

ClickUp has a horde of useful customization options. It is known for its customizable options and capabilities. It is a solution that allows you to take a customized approach to your projects. You can adjust and customize the software according to your business model, personal preferences, and any other requirements. It is one of the most flexible solutions available.

It offers advanced real-time reporting capabilities. It's easy to create, pull and customize reports with ClickUp. The tool can be used to get more insight into the performance of your team. It will show you each member's schedules, including what projects they are working on, missed deadlines, and completed tasks.

It provides easy time tracking. ClickUp helps you to manage your time better by providing flexible time tracking options that allow you to focus on your work while also improving your time management. To keep track of time, create estimates, add notes, and view reports, use the tool.

Cons

It can be difficult to understand at first. Training is essential to ensure that you have the right foundation. It is overwhelming to see all the options and features it has. But, the interface with the software becomes much more intuitive over time.

Onboarding is also very lengthy and complex. However, I believe it is necessary to ensure that every user can use the software at their maximum potential. Proper training is a necessary investment.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Philip

A Great Tool for Team Task Management

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

I use ClickUp to manage my web design client projects and tasks. It works well for me and my team to be able to create tasks based on slack messages, emails, and through our integrated website comments tool.

Pros

I love that I can create tasks and assign to my team, and each team member can track time on each specific task.

Cons

I probably only use about 5% of what ClickUp can do. There is SO MUCH inside the software...can be overwhelming to someone who is trying to figure it out for the first time. It's easy enough to get started, but takes time to become a power user.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

It was cheaper, and did more.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Philip!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

If you find that you are still overwhelmed by our features, we recommend reviewing your ClickApps. ClickApps are tools that can be turned on or off to enhance your experience in the ClickUp platform!

We also have quite a few options to help you get more familiar with ClickUp if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

• Industry: Automotive

Review for ClickUp

Reviewed on 02/01/2023

Overall, my experience with ClickUp has been very positive. It is a powerful and flexible project management tool that has helped me stay organized and on top of my tasks and projects.One of the things I love most about ClickUp is the wide range of customization and organization options. I can create multiple views, such as a Kanban board or calendar view, and use a variety of methods to organize my tasks, such as tags and custom fields.The collaboration features are also excellent. I can easily share tasks and projects with my team, leave comments and feedback, and even video chat right within the app.The integration options are another major plus. I can connect ClickUp to all of my other productivity tools, such as Asana, Trello, and Google Calendar, which makes it easy to keep everything in one place.Overall, I have been very satisfied with ClickUp and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a comprehensive project management tool.

Pros

I absolutely love ClickUp! It has quickly become my go-to project management tool because of its wide range of features and intuitive interface.One of my favorite features is the ability to customize my workspace with multiple views and organization methods. I can easily switch between a Kanban board, list view, calendar view, and more, which helps me stay on top of my tasks and projects no matter what my workflow looks like.The integration options are also top-notch. I can connect ClickUp to all of my other productivity tools, such as Asana, Trello, and Google Calendar, which makes it easy to keep everything in one place.Additionally, the collaboration features are top-notch. I can easily share tasks and projects with my team, leave comments and feedback, and even video chat right within the app.Overall, I highly recommend ClickUp to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible project management tool. It has truly transformed the way I work and has helped me stay organized and on top of my game.

Cons

One feature of ClickUp that I am not particularly fond of is the search function. While it is useful for finding specific tasks or projects, I have found it to be somewhat limited in its capabilities.For example, I often have trouble finding tasks that are buried within nested folders or subtasks. The search function does not always seem to dig deep enough to find these items, and I have to manually navigate through the folders to locate them.Additionally, the search function does not allow for very specific filtering options. I can't search for tasks based on certain custom fields or tags, which makes it difficult to narrow down my results when I have a large number of tasks to sift through.Overall, while the search function in ClickUp is useful, it could definitely be improved upon to make it more comprehensive and flexible.

Response from ClickUp - Anglophone

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review! ����

We really appreciate the feedback and we're so glad that your overall experience with ClickUp has been positive.

We also love hearing ideas for improvements from our users and we'd love for you to share your awesome Search suggestions on our feedback boards! Our Product team reviews every post and that's truly the best way for your ideas to be considered!����

Isdiana

Project productivity booster

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

Pros

More than a year into using ClickUp, I've discovered several capabilities that come in handy when carrying out a task. With this app, I can save a lot of time by automating processes, which is the most considerable relief. By making it easy for users to report issues, the software development team has the information they need to make necessary improvements.

Cons

In many cases, there are too many alternatives to choose from. ClickUp's most exciting feature is its ability to be wholly tweaked. Users will have to play around with the settings to get the most performance out of the app, which may be time-consuming. Finally, the interface design may need some improvement. Blank areas and panes might be challenging to understand because of the limited font size and the hued colour scheme.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Isdiana!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance!

Ranjit

Truly a One app to replace all the apps!

Reviewed on 03/08/2022

The ClickUp is a simple, powerful software to boost your productivity. It is free, cross-platform, and fast.
They recently renewed their mobile applications to provide a great user experience. They constantly release new software updates and bug fixes. I personally use ClickUp for my tasks management and it is going really well so far!! I would recommend it to all people who are looking for task management and note-taking applications.

Pros

I like ClickUp because it is feature-rich and free software! Being a software engineer, I always keep learning what's a new market. I use ClickUp for managing my tasks and taking notes. It provides a variety of apps ( known as ClickApps) that we can enable or disable as per our needs. You can create tasks, reminders,s, or events in ClickUp and add valuable information to it. You can also choose a different layout (Clean, Modern, or Simple) as per your need. The homepage in ClickUp automatically detects your priority tasks in different projects and arranges them in a single view to keep the user focused on the important tasks.

Cons

Honestly, I liked all features and functionalities of the ClickUp. There is no feature that will be least liked by the user. However, I hope that ClickUp will always remain forever as they claim on their official website.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, there!

Kia
  • Industry: Insurance

best all in one crm

Reviewed on 08/02/2022

Very easy to learn, lots of help available through the software. Also easy to find tutorials online. Very customizable and beginner friendly for a lot of industries.

Pros

customization features; softwares comes with templates for a quick start or you can start from scratch

Cons

I'm a one person business owner and I would like there to be more automations for the lower priced plans. Mine are usually used up quickly. After they are used, you have to wait until the next month to get more. As a small business owner, thats a headache as I am only one person and need many of my tasks automated daily.

Zoho CRM, Airtable, monday.com, Asana and HubSpot CRM

Cost, Clickup offers better deals

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Cost, ease of use, design aesthetics

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Sarah!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the Automations of ClickUp! We're excited to have you here from Monday.com!

If you find that you are running out of Automations each month, you can purchase extra Automations!

To do this:

1. Click on your profile avatar and choose Billing or Upgrade. Note this is only available to Workspace admins and owners.

2. Choose the automation add-on option that is right for you

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, and have a great, productive day!

Angel

Suitable for teams that need to ensure assignments are done on time.

Reviewed on 04/06/2022

ClickUp encourages teamwork so that, in case of a difficulty, we can request a consultation without holding meetings or sending dozens of emails. We can monitor project operations with ClickUp. We can evaluate activity status and make decisions to solve difficulties.

Pros

ClickUp's simplicity, beautiful user panel, and convenience of use persuaded us to use it in our project management, especially for handling activities and projects that require rigorous follow-up and attention to detail. One of the best ClickUp strategies is customizing the project database so all team members can develop and edit workflow diagrams together. I enjoy that ClickUp provides us with superb project management tools and a lot of collaborative capabilities. With ClickUp, we can build a project board and start adding its activities, as ClickUp allows us to prepare realistic programs where all members may contribute by inputting tasks, dates, and their relationship to other activities and adding remarks. ClickUp offers multiple views of task schedules that we may manage. Each member will update tasks and notify the others. ClickUp's automation features dynamically change dates for following tasks based on project state and past activities. I like ClickUp's reports and Dashboard, which help us determine the project's status and any concerns.

Cons

As for the cons, I didn't test many because ClickUp is intuitive and easy-to-use and tackles many project management concerns quickly, including communication among team members, updating tasks, and extracting reports covering all project modifications. ClickUp can't follow large projects with multiple layers of WBS and thousands of activities, which is the sole downside. ClickUp is wonderful for small projects with few tasks.

John

Amazing New Project Management Platform

Reviewed on 04/02/2019

My workflow is pretty typical for a solopreneur. I have different kinds of projects that I put into different "Spaces" (kinda like "departments" or "divisions"). Then within each Space, I use the Lists (i.e. Lists of Tasks) to define a particular Project (yes, it may seem a tad confusing, but it does make sense within the platform). Then under the Lists, I add the Tasks for each step to complete the project - along with one additional level of SubTasks if I need to drill down one more notch.

Very thoughtful attention to how things actually work. So, for Recurring Tasks, they've looked at most/all of the ways you could implement this feature, and given you an extensive set of options for what happens when an instance is completed and then needs to recur - so you can actually apply some conditional logic to a recurring task, vs just having it pop up on your calendar at regular intervals.

Oh, and of course there's calendar integration, as well as an internal calendar. I love this feature: In the Calendar view, all your undated tasks are listed on a column on the right. Just drag the task over to a date you want to do it and populate ("calendar block") your calendar. If you have designated a time duration for that task, you can drop it onto a specific start time. How intuitive is that!

Pros

ClickUp gets it right - and the price is unbeatable: currently FREE for most features. I am not a shill. I don't work for ClickUp. I am not an affiliate. I am just a solopreneur, ex corporate exec with a mania for organizing tasks and using technology to support my work process.

I've tried Asana, Wrike (still have my very expensive yearly subscription...), Trello, Todoist, NirvanaHQ, Facile Things (yes, I confess, I'm a GTD aficionado), and I've trialed a bunch more (Zoho, Teamwork Projects, Airtable,Podio/Monday, Hive).

ClickUp has them all beat in my view.

First, they are an upstart with an ambitious roadmap that they're delivering on. Beautifully designed UI, smartly thought-out hierarchy, list or kanban views (and you don't have to choose as in Asana), analytics, time-tracking built-in, good use of colors to tag and visualize. Oh, and did I say Gantt charts? With dependencies?

Within each task, ClickUp is not that different from Wrike or Asana - nor should it be. It's about how you can access those tasks, understand what you should be doing today, and then be able to assign tasks, track them, message and collaborate with co-workers. It also integrates with everything, including Slack of course, plus other time trackers if you're already subscribed, and yes, they do have a Zapier integration.

Plus, support is lightning quick, and they have video after video after video on their YT channel if you want to see something demo'd and walked through.

I could go on..

Cons

Haven't found any negatives. But you might find something.