Custom church app platform

4.9
Steve H.

Excellent Ministry Tool

Reviewed on 16/03/2017

We have been very impressed with Go Church App. Within a couple of weeks, we had a custom designed app up and running on both Google Play and the Apple App stores. The design software has made it very easy for us to continue customizing and adding features. Customer support has also been excellent with all questions answered promptly. Highly recommended.

Pros

Ease of use. Variety of features.

Cons

None

John T.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Good resource

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

I liked its accessibility, it’s an app which means our church can use it anywhere.

Cons

It’s greatest strength is also it’s flaw. Our retired folks can’t use this, mainly because of their choice, which I suppose isn’t a mark on the software at all.

Nikki R.

This is very handy!

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

It's really great! I like the inbox feature. It's easy to use. Perhaps a little busy, visually, but not really that big of an issue.

Response from Go Church App

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for the feedback. You are talking about your individual app, which can be completely redesigned to be less busy if you want. This review is for the Go Church App software. But, we really appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Ben P.

Great App!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016

Amazingly simple, yet powerful app! We had great customer service getting the app set up as well as coaching us how to best use it. Thank you Go Church App!

Pros

Simple. Clean. Powerful. Easy to use and manage. The app is a game changer for us and our ministry!

Cons

The complexity of using animated photos feature. I wish we could just submit the animated photo (Instagram size) for the upcoming event or whatever and not have to use photo shop for the whole screenshot.

Luke J.

Super simple and useful

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Push notifications are a super useful tool in reaching people.

Pros

How organized and easy it is to use. So simple! I love that things can be adapted and updated as needed, and that we have support team a phone call away if anything comes up that's beyond our knowledge.

Cons

Creating some of the content within an "Events" section is not quite as easy as I was hoping, but with extra effort it works out okay.

Michelle G.

Campus Ministry GVSU

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

This has been super helpful as a life group leader to help our group keep up with the events going on. I also live the study guide feature as well. That has also been super helpful!

Pros

That it sends a notification icon whenever there is an update.

Cons

Nothing!

Brett C.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Great app. Great price. No hesitation recommending this product.

Pros

Great product. Easy to use. We switched app companies and ended up choosing them. It has been 6 months now and we would highly recommend it.

Cons

Some Bible versions are available in the way I would like our people to access them.

Industry: Legislative Office

Great integration!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 10/09/2019

It's a great app, and it isn't hard to learn or navigate.

Pros

Overall, I love how easy the app is to use and how it integrates with other apps I have. For instance, if there is an event at my church, I can sync it to my calendar already on my phone without having to manually enter it. I also love that it uses the YouVersion bible app, since I already have that app too.

Cons

Honestly, it is a great app and I don't really have any complaints. It makes connecting with others and scheduling so easy. Perhaps doing some sort of discount pricing could be better, but really even the price isn't that bad.

Rayanne B.

Great platform!

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

This is such a great and simple tool for church communication! It's easy to use and well made. Love it!

Ann S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Awesome app!

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

The app looks great, is easy to use, and very functional! I'm able to choose to get the notifications that apply to me most, so that is also convenient.

Pros

Ease of use. Very convenient. I also think it's aesthetically pleasing, which helps!

Jordan P.
Industry: Retail

CM GVSU App

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

I really like how the app is organized and the details as well as getting notifications when events are coming up!

Pros

It's very accessible and organized for ease of use!!

Cons

N/a