Epos Now Reviews

Epos Now

Write a Review!
An easy-to-use, adaptable point-of-sale and payment system.

3.0/5
3.2/5
3.3/5
3.0/5

• Industry: Food & Beverages

We use it to run our bar

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

We use it daily to run the bar at our sports club and it works for us.

We use it daily to run the bar at our sports club and it works for us.

Pros

All seems to work as you would expect. Adding products is simple, the reports are good. As we are a sports club, we can also add our members so they can load up with credit.

Cons

We haven't found anything in particular that doesn't work. Customer services always help quickly if there is an issue.

Anna

Amazing

Reviewed on 08/02/2020

Great customer support, very easy to use brilliant for accountancy and amazing software

Pros

To be honest is pretty much nothing I consult with this software it is absolutely amazing I love the statistics on it the graphs all the financial information that you can gain and the simplicity of it all the amount of information you can extract about your business is Colossal.

Cons

Only downfall was the free tanning app. Not in-depth enough to move with the speed of our company growth. Tanning App was extremely basic. I approached them on many occasions to try and develop it further but it was not possible. There was no tanning applications that were able to integrate with it either. So I had to look for alternative software. Such a shame I really didn’t want to move from Epos now.

Salon Tracker

Reasons for Switching to Epos Now

The financial side of it all the information it can gather Remote access having full control of your business on the move
Marc

Run away from Epos now

Reviewed on 01/05/2023

But perhaps the worst part of my experience with Eposnow was the unexpected bills. I signed up for their service based on their promise of no hidden costs, but****** ONE YEAR after using******their system, I was hit with an unexpected bill for services I never agreed to. When I tried to reach out to their customer service team to get it sorted, I was met with the same unhelpful and unresponsive service as before. also they forced me to pay those service I never used and agreed.Sadly, I'm not the only one who has had issues with Eposnow's billing practices. A quick search online reveals countless other customers who have been hit with unexpected charges or bills long after they thought they had paid everything.Overall, I would strongly advise against using Eposnow for your business. They seem to be more interested in selling their product than providing any sort of quality service or supportRUN AWAY DONT USE VERY SLOW ALSO CAME WITH FAULTY.Ended up I had to spend another 3k to setting up other pos system.

Pros

"I had an extremely disappointing experience with Eposnow. Firstly, their customer service was incredibly unhelpful and unresponsive. I had an issue with my POS system and it took days to get any sort of response from their support team. When I finally did hear back from them, they weren't able to resolve my issue and I was left feeling frustrated and unsupported.To make matters worse, the product arrived late, long after my business's opening day. Despite the delay being entirely their fault, Eposnow didn't seem to care about the impact it had on my business. It was incredibly frustrating to have to make do without a proper point-of-sale system for several days, and it had a significant impact on my sales.

Cons

I dont have anything else to say for this company speechless

Laura
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Avoid this company especially if you are a small business

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

Avoid this company at all costs, especially if you are a small business! They are quick to sell you their product, very responsive and pushy for the sale but as soon as you are in you struggle for an answer to anything. There is meant to be training, we received none but were 'graduated from training' with no response when we asked for help. You are then passed on to their call centers which are never consistent. No-one responds to emails and when you do get through to someone in their call center they tell you different things.

The product itself continuously resets, needs re-syncing or unassigns itself in the middle or service. We tried the handheld which constantly disconnected from the FOH and kitchen printers - you have to beg for help from this company. We lasted a couple of months before finding a local company who cares.

Epos Now are NOT for the 'little people' they couldn't care less how much their lack of support affects small businesses - do not go near this company.

Pros

The back end of the software is user friendly.

Cons

The customer service is absolutely atrocious. I ended up sending a 6 page word document of all the emails and communications they ignored from me asking to help

Epos Now didn't attempt to help set up or train us on how to use the product, we had to guess and when we asked for help we were ignored. We ended up having to ask our IT company who figured some of it out.

The software continuously stops working or re-syncs in the middle of service. Not ideal on a busy day. When you call for help you get palmed off and very little help is received.

Response from Epos Now

Hello Laura N,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your experience so far.

I'm eager to gain more insight into your concerns. Please don't hesitate to contact me and my team directly at [email protected]. We're here to help.

EposNow Digital Team.

Sam

Be careful when you choose an epos system

Reviewed on 29/01/2023

Terrible.

Terrible.

Pros

The equipment looks modern and smart, the software was ook, easy read and accessible.

Cons

Payment! You cannot control it. Despite closing the account, you still get billed.There is no debit order you can control, they cleverly use the same account ordering Transport for London use, they have access and take money from your account as they please and all you can do is close your whole account and block it against normal merchant use. Bank fraud departments take too long to investigate and don't stop the impending fraud in time. This is a terrible extortion. BE VERY CAREFUL, DO NOT GIVE YOUR BUSINESS CARD AND ACCOUNT DETAILS TO EPOSNOW.Every email you receive from EPOSNOW is DO NOT REPLY! They don't make it easy to get hold of them.

Christopher
Christopher

Don’t Trust EposNow

Reviewed on 22/02/2021

Horrible! Frustrating and letdown!

Horrible! Frustrating and letdown!

Pros

Nothing it wouldn’t work for my business

Cons

It whole system was a con! Don’t invest in it! Sales person said it would work for my business and it doesn’t complete waste of time!

Vend

Reasons for Choosing Epos Now

Sold by sales person epos now

Reasons for Switching to Epos Now

Price and was told it would work for what I wanted it to do.
Cesar
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Good system with many feature and few limitations

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Overall they are a solid company. The system is intuitive enough that I can manipulate it to carry out more functions. Still I think that there are others that are not as savvy that would prefer not to have manipulate the software so much in order to accomplish the desired result.

Pros

Price and ability to manage my system remotely their website.

Cons

For a bar, I find myself creating similar items with different costs and prices for let's say differ pour sizes for different kegs. I wish they had a template that you can create with various pour sizes and are already linked to the master product. Then you just pick the pour sizes you want and instead the cost and Price nd you're done. All from one screen.

The promotion features can be very glitch at times.

Response from Epos Now

Hello Cesar.

Thanks for leaving us a review, it's great to hear that you like the system and the remote abilities.

It sounds like the product matrix app maybe useful to you regarding your pour sizes, it's a free app and will allow you to create variants for each product for volumes. If you are interested in this app it may be worth giving us a call to run through this with you.

Kind Regards
James

Joshua

ePOSnow and my thoughts

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

It was a good few months of having the service and it was helpful in our time of need until we found another provider.
we do think that this company was better than a lot of other options out there and for somebody else it could be better suited than it was for us.

Pros

The customer service was pretty helpful, daily use of the till was pretty simple and some features that worked were helpful.

Cons

A lot of the add-ons that were paid for subscriptions would not work. Randomly would get email saying that our add-ons were uninstalled and when we come the next day they would not work.
Once you get the service and start to require more add-ons and features it will start to add up your total monthly bill.

Clover

Loyalty program
Jeananne

POS system suitable for small retail outlets only

Reviewed on 24/01/2022

Still waiting to resolve outstanding payment issues

Still waiting to resolve outstanding payment issues

Pros

POSTouch screen , POS customer display. If it had of worked the intergrated eftpos

Cons

Unfortunately EPOSnow is not at all suitable for medium to large retail businesses. There are many basic functions it is not capable of doing and those that it is capable of doing mostly require you to download and pay for additional apps.
We where not able to do something as basic as print off a customer invoice on A4. It does not recognise duplicate barcodes. The eftpos system that was sold with the product does not work through our store due to its inability to accept the "basic card". Salesman's knowledge of the product was very limited, they are the experts and I feel it should have been up to them to ensure this product meet all of my business model requirements. Very disappointed and have now returned to the old POS system

Yvonne

A few glitches

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Inventory will be easier in future.
Tracking daily sales and product sales is easier.

Inventory will be easier in future.
Tracking daily sales and product sales is easier.

Pros

It is easy for the staff to use when doing cash in the store.
Taking inventory is easy.
It looks good - and is easily understood.

Cons

There are some small problems in reporting which need further work.
A manual to go with the product would be useful.
It doesn't link easily with Moneris credit card system with the Bank of Montreal.

Catherine

Modifiable POS System that is easy to use, quick update availability, and economically friendly

Reviewed on 24/02/2017

When researching POS systems, I ran across a plethora of them out there. I set up online displays where I could interact with different systems. The problem I encountered is that we are a hardware, tool, and lumberyard retail store. With this means thousands upon thousands of products, skus, and etc. In addition, lumber prices fluctuate weekly. As a result, we have to have the capability of easily modifying prices. From the 6 different POS systems I interacted with, Epos Now was the simplest, user-friendly, and MOST economical. In addition, the customer service and response time to questions before we ever purchased the system was almost instantaneous. When your livelihood depends on being able to make sells, update products, add products, create applicable categories, track sales, itemize most often sold products, track profit/loss margins, and etc., it is a necessity to have a company that will grow with you and teaches you how to continually grow. For us, Epos Now has been phenomenal. The quick customer response and having your own 'handler' so to speak is great! I seek assistance from (Epos Now representative), and he never fails. He is quick to respond, quick to offer aid, and he teaches the program. He isn't a fixer where you have to continually call to have the same issue fixed. He is an educator. He teaches me about the errors I create when I am utilizing the system, and he demonstrates how to solve the problem.

Pros

What I like most about the product is the simplistic layout, the fact that the system is economical, the ease of learning the system, the quick access to help when it is needed. If your POS system fails, you have to have access to help and Epos Now is there when you need it-you don’t have to wait days to hear back. Another feature that I love is the tracking and reports. I love that I can track what customers order and be able to send emails when customers make payments on their credit accounts is phenomenal. Our customers love this feature.

Cons

I wish the measurement was in standard measurements instead of metric. For example, we sell nails and screws by the pound, but in the system we don't have the option to choose pound, but it isn't the end of the world instead we set it up as l (liter) but when you establish the cost it doesn't matter if it is showing as l or lb because you set it up as cost per 1 unit-whatever unit you choose to use. This is the same issue with measurement instead of foot, there is a meter, but it is still manageable without the standard measurement. The only option currently with Epos Now is metric, but it is my understanding that standard measurement is coming soon.

Mathew

Extremely Disappointing

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

I am so disappointed in EPOS NOW support. My system is running extremely slow and my staff and customers are complaining. Support tried everything they could and even sent a replacement computer. Neither has worked. I reached out to their online community and was told support would call me. That was 3 weeks ago. Software is buggy and and the IBC integration has issues completing the sale on EPOS. I have called IBC and they have assured me the issue lies with EPOS. Have requested call backs and raised tickets and no response. Regretting this purchase.

Thank you for your response but guess what...still no call or response from your team. I will be contacting AMERICAN EXPRESS and refusing charges until such time your company can provide the service I am paying you for and you agreed to provide.

Since my last update 1 week ago, I received a call from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very helpful. He took a video of my system running very slowly and a copy of the system logs. He said they would get back to me and here we are 1 week later with no response. This is becoming a real pain in the a**. This is not right and not the way any customer should be treated. How do I go about getting a full refund at this point???????

Another update, still no response from anyone at EPOS. Complete Radio Silence. Our IBC terminal stops working many times a day now and our system is unassigning the license at least once a day. The problems keep piling up and no one responds from EPOS.

Pros

I like the User Interface but thats about it.

Cons

The constant problems. My system runs so slow my staff does nothing but complain about it. It takes 5 to 10 senconds for the cash drawer to open. The systems boots us out at least once a day. The IBC integration is a joke. I have assured by IBC that the issue lies with EPOS. Customer service does not exist. We cant get through to anyone, return phone calls do not happen and requesting service via a web ticket does not work either. Currently in the process of refusing all charges from EPOS until the issues are resolved.

Christine
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

FAKE ADVERTISING WITH NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

THE WORST INVESTMENT !!!
I CAN NOT RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE.
FAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO CUSTOMER...

THE WORST INVESTMENT !!!
I CAN NOT RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE.
FAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THEY ARE BASICALLY CONMEN JUST TAKING MONEY FROM OUR CREDIT CARDS AND BARELY ANY OPTIONS OF STOPING THE PAYMENTS.

Pros

Nothing! when I was looking for POS systems, I stumbled on this, and thought I should give it s try, once they saw my interest everyone from their team was on my neck constantly emailing me to make payment, and telling me how they'll support us in every step. our business is based in Uganda - Africa

Cons

Since then Aug 2022, they have been billing us despite the system getting to us like in december, since then they never respond to emails or if you call they put you on hold until your credit ends> very bad customer service, poor support and constantly billing. its now 1 year and 2 months and we have never used this fake system. its still as new as it was purchased.

if you can't give us support, at least remove your fake software so we use other systems. this has been the most frustrating investment!!!!

Response from Epos Now

Hello Christine N,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date.

I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues.

please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at [email protected].

EposNow

Erick
  • Industry: Furniture

Customer Service

Reviewed on 31/12/2018

While attempting to intergrade a new payment processing company, I could not have been more pleased with the service and assistance I received from support team. Team treated me with the upmost courtesy and respect that all customer service representatives should deliver to their customers. From start to finish, they were there to assist me the entire way through what should have been an easy setup but were able to overcome all the obstacles that came up along the way. Thank you so much for your help and I am so happy knowing I have their team available to assist me in the future.

Pros

Professional, courtesy and respectful to their customers. Representatives go out of their way to assure the problem you are experiencing is resolved 100%

Cons

there is not anything I can think of at this time that would classify as a con based on all the positive experiences I have had dealing with their IT department as of late.

Response from Epos Now

Thank you for your 5 star business review of the service interactions you have had with us, it's really great to receive positive feedback from our customers.

We are striving every day to improve our customer service, we understand that some of the more technical aspects of our systems can require detailed explanations where patients and courtesy are required to promote great working relationships.

As one of our standard support customers please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or require any further assistance.

We looking forward to hearing from you.

Zehra

WORST SYSTEM AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed on 02/12/2020

My overall experience is below 0 with this company, they cannot solve anything and puts even more challenges in front of their customers.

Pros

I made the decision to purchase this software because it looked user-friendly and the support team sounded great. It was also in top 10 for retail software in UK.

Cons

Since, the beginning I had many technical problems and problems with the support team. Once accidentally, they've deleted all my sales and product data during trading!
After a while, I lost connection with the support team, waiting for a day or 2 for them to get back to me, screen freezes in front of the customers in the store and there's nobody to reach, the system doesn't sync, no solution there. And, their Bulk Editor app is not working at all! And, once you reach someone with the support team, their answer is always like that - sorry, it has to be a glitch in the system, there's nothing I can do! Their support is to solve system problems, therefore I don't understand this reply at all!

I've bought the integration with Shopify and this sync is not working either and they are blaming Shopify about this. No product or refund data to be synced during the day, nobody to reach for help. I have been waiting for a solution to this for 4 weeks now.

I don't recommend this company to anyone, please stay away from this brand!

Sheri

Customer support was non-existent

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

It was simply terrible. I probably spoke or communicated through text/support with over 12 people - not one was able to get us up and running. It was ridiculously time-consuming, very frustrating, and negatively impacted my client's trust in my agency. It was such a mistake to go with a European-based company and one that made a lot of promises they couldn't keep.

Pros

It seemed reasonably priced and fully functioned from the material and salesperson. The numbers certainly seemed to work.

Cons

We were never able to get the calendar and payment systems integrated despite dozens of calls/emails/support tickets and unkept promises. Onboarding was disastrous. They couldn't deal with the time zone differences between Europe and the US and the reps seemed to not know anything beyond the very basics of the system. So we never had the system function for us and had to cancel and go through a whole other system selection process. They don't want to take back the equipment so we're stuck with their dedicated hardware to trash.

Giulia
Giulia
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Avoid this company!!!

Reviewed on 19/10/2021

Pros

None
I don't have anything positive to day about my experience with epos
Please read cons

Cons

I worked with epos now for over 12 months and they made me waste so much time and money. I been having issues integrating my shopify account with my epos account for over 12 months, stock level was incorrect and also the app wasnt syncing properly.
I have been having the same issue for 12 months and spoke to over 20 different staff members but still the issue hasn't been solved till today. Every phone call i had lasted between a hour to 3 hours.
Their customer service is not trained enough and absolutely clueless on what they are doing as they admitted multiple times that they didnt know how to solve the issue and were waiting for their manager response on how to move forward. What makes me even more frustrated is that in over a year time of reporting the SAME issue CONSTANTLY day by day, i never had help from any of their managers in charge. I dont understand why epos is adding extra apps on their app store when they clearly have zero control on them. To add more features you ALSO have to make sure you to add more training etc you can't offer a service that doesn't work. I really hope that i won't have to put up with this company ever again, an absolute headache. Avoid at all costs!

Steve
  • Used for 1-5 months

Best Epos system on the market

Reviewed on 29/11/2018

If your looking for a new Epos system that does exactly what it says on the box and some, makes your life much simpler and keeps your staff and customers very happy with how easy the system
Is to operate then I suggest you pick up the phone and call Eposnow - and tick one more of those to-do boxes - sorted And finally to name names credit where credits due - Olly mate your awesome - thankyou soo much for all your help with the tech stuff and your programming and knowledge of the system is awesome, so a personal thankyou goes out to you especially but also all the other members of the time from start to finish - well done guys

Pros

Straight forward to use with logical operating system integrates with other systems easily and seemlessly - the team at Eposnow offer second to none support with full programming and setup assistance on and off site - they set it all up remotely for me and when the day of changeover came it’s was literally 5mins and the old out of date system was out and my brand new all singing all dancing Eposnow system was up and taking money ! - the after support has been awesome not that there has been any issues but a few small tweaks here and there - my chefs love it seperate printers for each course clear easy to understand tickets, it also allows me to use the tab function to use as my hotel rooms and bill transfers happen easily. Back office is easy to navigate and gives me real time information, my specials are set up and are simple to amend each day - I can’t fault it

Cons

Extreme hostility was experienced but not from these guys - it was from my old Epos solution company when I told them I was leaving - telling me I’d made a huge mistake and I won’t get any support or help - this was the exact reason I left them and went to the guys at Eposnow - I won’t mention names but if they, as I do keep an eye on the competition, and they read this they need to take a good long look at the guys at Eposnow and how they really look after their customers - they might learn something.

Response from Epos Now

Hello Steve.

Thank you for leaving a review of Eposnow. We are really pleased to hear that the transition to ourselves has gone well and we are really excited to work with you and your business in the future.

I will make sure Olly gets to see your review, he is a really great asset to us at Eposnow.

Kind Regards

James

Richard
  • Used for 1-5 months

Buyer Beware!!

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

Absolutely Horrible and dishonest

Absolutely Horrible and dishonest

Pros

Friendly Customer Service Staff. Albeit their hands are tied they can do nothing to help you!

Cons

Buyer Beware Epos Now WILL SCAM YOU!! I was warned by others and because of the price-point of their system I did not listen! Please don't make the same mistakes I've made!

I started by filling out a simple general interest in POS systems on Instagram and Epos aggressively stayed after me. Their sales staff are high pressure! I explained from the outset that my business was still under construction and I didn't need a system yet. I was assured that if I purchased their hardware, I would not be charged until I activated it. As of today, March 23, 2021 I've been charged every single month! I have tried since December to get this account paused and stop being charged. I've been promised every single week since the first charge that they would "pause," and refund the charges. Their staff are kind to you on the phone but they have not intentions in fixing this! They will lie to you to get your business, and God help you if you need to resolve a problem! Sure, they will answer the phone and promise that they are "investigating" the issue. They don't mean it!! Covid-19 has assaulted my business in so many ways in 2020 and I don't need a high pressure sales team lying to me and then whilst I'm still not open charge me every single month for a service I'm not prepared yet to use! I have asked since January to shut the account down. NOTHING! February, NOTHING, March, NOTHING! They are still investigating my claim! Hmmm. Please, go to other POS companies.

Square Payments

Reasons for Switching to Epos Now

Price of entry; high pressure sales
Ray
  • Industry: Hospitality

Poor Support & Implementation

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

I've run several small businesses for the past 30 years and this is absolutely the worst software decision I've made, the platform and support are just horrible.

Pros

Unfortunately, there is not a lot to like I moved from NCR Silver which was exceptional and unfortunately, EPOS does not compare.

Cons

The assignment of modifiers is incredibly poor it's an overly complicated process that's just not necessary. NCR Silver has a much better method, simply easy to follow and time-efficient. There is no training mode, a rather obvious omission. The back office is like something coded in the '80s the screen does not even resize to your desktop! you have to extend your desktop to about 4 times its width and then scroll across, you cannot see all the options on the screen, ridiculous. The integration process is handled by multiple departments and wastes so much time. My transition from NCR had multiple errors and you don't know who to call to solve the issues. The call centre is non-existant you call and are just put on hold, in comparison you call NCR and you are put straight through to a real human and your issues are resolved.

Amy
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Poor unreliable system. Card reader fails frequently.

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

It was okay until I couldn’t take payment multiple times the first day of being in business. Even with tech support and having it hardwired into the network, the card still failed multiple times the next 5 days.

Does not deliver what it promise.

Pros

Sales reporting is actually good, it gives you a breakdown of everything including modifiers.

Cons

Unable to collect payment. On grand opening day, card reader failed. I called tech support to fix issue. It failed again a couple hours later. And every single day for the first week in business it failed. I couldn’t take a lot of payments on grand opening week. I also wasted a lot of time calling tech support grand opening week. Time that should be been spent on grand opening things, not troubleshooting a card reader. This product is an epic fail. Don’t waste your time or money.

Response from Epos Now

Hello Amy L,

EposNow Digital Team.

Bronwyn

Avoid at all costs!

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

From what I was told this was a great system however in reality it could do only a small percentage of things on my list - such as remote access, custom templates and access to packing slips etc from another location. Then the costs started adding up... there was an additional $25 charged each month for who knows what (I was told support - but that was a joke), another $50 a month just to connect to Xero, then upwards from $25 to use custom templates - a must as their standard design is pretty bad. Support was, well a joke. We were told we had 'training'' however we could not connect with them, we had about five changes in people we were deailing with (I could never keep up) and they con't get the phone numbers to call or even business name correct. They I received a call saying training had finished and we had 'graduated' - when it had barely started and still having a long list of questions. And then their anytime support.... having been locked out and it stating log-in to get support which obviously wasn't at all helpful, I tried to call a few times and couldn't get through so messaged their live support... and was told it was not their problem - not their problem? Who's problem was it then? . Having vented my frustration I was esculated to a supervisor who was great to start, but three weeks later I am still waiting for answers to a number of questions sent, let alone actual replies.

Pros

Seemed at first glance to be value for money, great support and was told would do everything on my list.

Cons

Things we were told it could do we were unable to find, would on occasion log me out and not allow myself or anybody else back in thereafter.

Kevin
  • Industry: Food Production

Almost there

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

It has been extremely useful to be able to access sales in real time from abroad. When I am working remotely I can still access the day's sales.

Pros

The ease of use of Epos Now is undeniable. They have made the software user-friendly and intuitive. Where it is not intuitive, customer support is standing by and responsive. I would recommend this particularly to new businesses to establish a POS system and track their business's success.

Cons

I had no problems with the software, however we operate under the Imperial system and the add-on that was available then (and to my knowledge until now) is in metrics only. This was a major problem for us and one we still deal with. Although the software was said on more than one occasion to be in development (and later told ready) I have yet to see it and customer service did not reach out to me when it was available. Some improvements are needed there in both developing software for the world market and in customer service follow-up.

Sherry

After one year

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

Pros

Great tech support, cusromizable software.

Cons

There is no user manual, and the "guide me" feature is limited

Square Point of Sale and Clover

Outdated software, price

ARBA POS
Jess
  • Industry: Wholesale

The most horrible customer service I had experience

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

The experience is bad bad. We paid system to help and to make our live easier but in this case is not, we are losing money too. Take so much longer to get things fix within epos. I still can't believe how people rate this system 4.0 star. I think they only deserve 2 at best because of:
- customer service experience (When you call them, the staff also need to read the same documentation as you so you have to be on the line for at least 1 hours to get help, and even then it doesn't solve your issue. Like other says they give me empty promises too on call back and appointment, that makes they untrustworthy. so hard to trust their word)
- the quality of the software (you won't find smooth experience here as the software is so clunky. The till app does not even work on my ipad)
- the user friendliness of the system (the process flow of adding new product is not streamline, so much go back and forth make the whole experience of setting up is so draging and long. So much harder to train your staff how to add items)
- features (most of the features need to pay as add ons so don't get fool by their marketing team on the affordable price)
- Shopify integration is bad!!

In conclusion, I am not and will never recommend this system. It's a nightmare for me. If you have the luxury to choose others POS system it might give less stress and save you much more time and money.

Pros

Nothing. It's hard to like the product when the staff of the support team doesn't know what they are doing.

Cons

Customer Support is horrible! I think the word horrible is under statement. It's beyond horrible. It's so hard to get them, they never call back when they said they would.