Pipefy

Design and automate business workflows in minutes.

4.5/5
4.4/5
4.5/5
4.6/5

Rafael

Pipefy is on top of all our processes

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Pros

Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

Cons

As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

Robson

The best Process Management Platform

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

Pros

Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team.
Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION!

Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business.

Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Cons

Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is:

- Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users.

- Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Integrations, Automations, Sprint App and Templates: this four items was what make me choose Pipefy.
Rogerio
  • Industry: Accounting

Profitto & Pipefy

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

I've closed a deal with a big client and I needed to set up a team. But I didn't have a procedure or a step by step of the operations... and I needed to manage 2 people out side the office. And Pipefy not only helped me to manage the team... but really helped me to create the procedure and to understand the entire chain of information. Pipefy makes my job more clear to me.

Pros

I think that it is simple to use... very friendly and wiht Pipefy it is possible to create a procedures and process even if you are not a specialist.

Cons

My only point (and real problem) is to be billed in US Dollar... it makes the solution more expensive and I have to analyze to keep with Pipefy. Not to change for another program... but to go back to Excel program or light ERP offer in Internet (ex.: Sige and Omie)

Gabriela
  • Industry: Human Resources

An amazing tool to automate workflows

Reviewed on 04/10/2022

With Pipefy our sales process became much more organized and automated. We also use all data extraction for analysis, through the reports generated on the platform

Pros

I love using Pipefy to:
1. optimize workflows
2. help our team manage sales tickets
3. create the best onboarding experience for our customers

Cons

I have difficulty using integrations with some APIs, but the platform has several help forums

Pablo
  • Industry: Design

Automate almost any process

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pros

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process.

We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Cons

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as:
- Use math formulas on his forms
- Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

Matheus
  • Industry: Textiles

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Pros

Easy management
Intuitive set up
Clean and beautiful layout

Cons

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.
Ramón David
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Pros

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Cons

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data.

Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy.

Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow.

Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes
Renato
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it.
Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

Pros

- Very easy to use
- Extremely fast do set up a canvas
- Great for CRM and Project Management
- Allways updating
- Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Cons

- Some new updates bugs sometimes
- It can be tricky to do some automations

• Industry: Design

Complete and highly customisable

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pros

It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Cons

It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Amir
  • Industry: Utilities

AMAZING product, service falls off cliff after you pay--not the start up they used to be

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

Pros

Their tech stack is unreal. Their integration with Workato is seamless. There isnt much you cant do on the platform BUT their service structure is terrible these days.

Cons

This is my second time around and the experience of modeling and going live is not what it was like two years ago for the first project.
They give you "x" amount of hours to model your "pipes". Zoom calls go against it, their strategizing time goes against it, bug fixes goes against it (that was the biggest turn off. Their developer designed our pipe with a major fundamental flaw and they refused to fix it {actually ignored my emails for weeks} unless I purchased more hours at $125 per hour). Its this perpetual loop they throw you in which constantly costs you money.
I was not open to paying this, so decided to figure it out myself but was not able to as the developer designed it in a way where their own support team couldn't figure it out. So basically my project was taken hostage .

They give you no documentation on the architecture and just basically throw you in the ocean , to sink or swim and will throw you a $125 p/h life boat if you wanna ride.

Other than that, they are closed (ZERO support) after hours, weekends and Brazilian holidays. This is 2022, I do not know of another Saas that rolls like this? Even during biz hours, its a 90 min turn around

Workato is an amazing integration tool but thats pricy also. .075 cents a ping , with most processes needing 2-3 calls to accomplish the goals.

EVA
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great process management software!

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Podio was missing essential tools and wasn't being updated anymore.

Podio

Support + Features
Thiago
  • Industry: Insurance

Opinion

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others.

Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed.

Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It seemed to me that Pipefy was more complex/complete than others, despite being usar friendly.
Uelinton

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Pros

Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Cons

Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Zoho CRM and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Due to the flexibility to implement and automate almost all types of processes, and due to the excellent support for implementation.
Henrique
  • Industry: Facilities Services

My experience with pipefy

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Pros

He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

Cons

The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

The experiences with Pipefy of other junior enterprises were such a good result, and our old CRM tool was not good and was not customizable.
Gordon

Pipefy Gets the Job Done!

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

It's been great! Easy way to dull down some of the excess noise and stay focused on the task at hand for the day.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to keep my workflow organized. It's enough detail to get my job done, but not too overwhelming to where it makes organization harder than it needs to be. The integration with HubSpot is incredible helpful as well.

Cons

Sometimes if I'm working quickly, Pipefy can't keep up. The best example I can think of is changing a date within a card, saving, but then not seeing that change reflected.

rafael jefté
  • Industry: Biotechnology

The best platform for organizing phloxes

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

Very good, it came to make my life and work easier. All my employees use it, it is a very complete tool.

Pros

the program is complete, allowing me to do various work automations, thus ensuring greater confidence in the process.

Cons

Hard to say. I have some specific considerations about some tools, like the expiration date, I believe it could be for hours and not with a fixed date. But in general I like all the platform.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It was the most complete and dynamic for our business model.
Chris
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Just not quite what we were looking for

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

Pros

The software looks good and functions well. I see the ability to manage and track multiple items and jobs. The ability to lock a task until certain milestones have been met was a nice feature. Automatic alerts when things were coming due

Cons

No ability to mass start projects
No ability to us and/or on report
Filtering felt clunky

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

We ended up going back to Smartsheet becuase of the above cons and the ability to match the above pros as well
Rafael

Could be better

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

It's good, but expensive.

Pros

Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

Cons

The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

Telegram, Microsoft Project, Slack and monday.com

More complete
Peter
  • Industry: Automotive

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pros

I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

steven

Moving parts

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pros

organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Cons

the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

it fit our needs the best
Bryan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Pipefy

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Pros

Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Cons

I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Raissa

I recommend Pipefy to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

I have been using Pipefy for 4 years now and I recommend it without a doubt.

Pros

It has an amazing UX and you can create your pipes all by yourself. But if you dont want to, they offer a lot of models so you can use them. It is easy for my team to follow their requests, it is easy for me to follow my team activities and we have 3 big areas using (Financial, HR and CS).

Cons

The ONLY thing I don't like about Pipefy is that you need to pay the highest rate to have user roles. I have lost work a few time because all of my team has admin role and that is bad.

Willian

A very simple task manager with attractive UX

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.

Pros

I really liked the usability of the system and its easyness. It's very simple to do any task and even to create rules for cards and integrate pipes. You have many features such as trigger e-mails when something happens or create alert for tasks that are delayed.

Cons

Some features that we need to implement to have a better do not exist. For example, I needed to duplicate the pipes with their automations and rules. It turns out only the shell gets duplicated. So I needed to do all the work regarding the automations ans rules again.

Gustavo

Great UX and easy to use

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Pros

Pipefy is a great tool to manage process in my startup. We can manage many flows in an integrated way without using many spreadsheets.

Cons

Some integrations you will need to pay an extra to use to make your process works as you wish.

Jelle

Simply a great tool

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

My overall experience with Pipefy is great. It's a great alternative to software like the ones of Atlassian.

Pros

One of my favourite parts of Pipefy is the great scala of functionalities. This makes software usually difficult to work with, but this isn't the case with Pipefy. It was easy to setup and to work on, even for new members within the team.

Cons

I've encountered a few bugs, luckily the customer support was able to help me with those. Besides that I think the API (documentation) could be improved. They're just small things though.