NinjaOne

4.8/5

Tim
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best RMM tool on the market

Reviewed on 22/05/2020

I manage an in-house IT department and we always struggled with tracking hardware, history, and status.

No matter what we found, we just couldn't get one that was accurate and easy to keep up to date.

Ninja just DOES it. I don't have to think about it. I know all my machines in Ninja and the latest info on them is all right there.

This makes our network more visible, trackable. My team solves issues faster, more accurately, and in a happier way than ever before.

Pros

Ninja was so easy to setup. It's fun to tweak. The scripts are simple and there are even some basic templates. It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on.

The integrations have been a huge help. Their documentation is precise, easy to follow and accurate.

Our account manager actually cares and checks in on us every 2 weeks.

Good vendors are so rare, no matter the product. I'm not really sure I could love this product and this company any more than I do.

Cons

The only things I can think that I wish was if Ninja made some their own basic ticketing system. That's not a complaint about the product at all, but the other partners they integrate are way more complicated and expensive than I'd like. I know Ninja would crush it if they made a simple one of their own that was tightly integrated with the Ninja portal.

Also, the NMS deployment is slightly clunkly. I would like Ninja to bring that in house too.

Atera and Kaseya VSA

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

spiceworks wasn't accurately keeping my hardware up to date.

Spiceworks

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Ninja was easier and integrated better with the tools I wanted. The company was more pleasant to work with too.
James

Hidden Software Gem

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

Excellent product that we will use for years to come

Pros

This product has wizards that make guided install a breeze to deal with, fast efficient deployment and ease of use

Cons

More customisation of reports would be a great benefit

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Better features, low cost and ease of deployment

Datto RMM

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Less complicated setup and ease of use along with intuitive interfaces.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

their SMS login is not working - no fix from their support in timly manner

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

not good, major issues should be fixed at the time and not dragged out,

Pros

their is not a lot - I'm not impressed by their lack in support.

Cons

the Sydney office is not picking up the phone - I doubt if it even exists, SMS verification not working - if you need Ninja to fix the issue they are not doing it in a timely manner.

Ninja One changed our business

Reviewed on 08/08/2022

Fantastic, I can't fault ay aspect of the solution or the people working with the company.

Pros

The ease of use along with the great development, technical, support and sales teams mean we are never stuck. That great relationship with the company along with the efficiency of the software means we gave gained and incredible amount of time to do work instead of working on the software.

Cons

The only criticism I have of Ninja One is that they produce a huge amount of features regularly but we would love to have access to them often before they are ready. This is due to the development being customer driven so the upgrades they offer are always great and we are a little impatient!

N-central

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Needed a more mature and capable product

Atera

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Better functionality, better ease of use, better value, and better people to work with.
Regina
  • Industry: Computer Games

Huge bang for your buck!

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

We started with a demo that was great and then the setup was made as easy as possible. The price is outstanding, I really did expect to pay quite a bit more. I don't write a lot of raving software reviews, but I have to hand it to them.

Pros

It's really easy to use, and SO MANY ways to track what's going on behind the scenes.

Cons

It's not really a problem that's specific to NinjaOne, but this kind of product takes a while to set up.

GoTo Meeting and Join.Me

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

We wanted something that was all inclusive and designed to work together. We were able to save money and get a lot more information from their products than the multiple tools we were using before.

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

GoTo/Join were both more expensive and less responsive.
Adam

NinjaOne: A 5-star product

Reviewed on 08/08/2022

Ninja has been a joy to work with. The tools available have vastly improved the level of service I can provide to my clients. It has shown itself to be invaluable time and time again for the information it provides and how that speeds up the resolution of any IT issues as a result.

Pros

Everything. Device management, Ticketing and more. Each time a new feature is added it becomes a valuable part of our service. No other RMM service I have used has given me as many tools to fix issues as Ninja.

Cons

Nothing, Ninja [SENSITIVE CONTENT]have been very quick to fix any issues or offer workable alternatives instead. I know when there is a problem that I can reach out to Ninja support or my account manager for immediate assistance.

Anthony

The Best RMM pour IT

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

have up-to-date computer equipment, management of PC windows updatesnotification in case of PC problems, automation of tasks (bitlocker, disk cleaning)

Pros

Time saving, transparency towards the customer, ease of management of a computer park, proactivity

Cons

Integration with MalwaresBytes EDRPossibility to save Office 365view hp pc warrantiesView computer's network drives

Ghassan

Ninjaone makes IT more efficient and meets our requirements

Reviewed on 29/10/2022

NinjaOne is a good experience, with great staff, and good prices - always changing and evolving products.With its ability to support a large number of computers while I am in my office, and its ability to proactively and reliably manage the infrastructure of our client's network, I consider it my right hand in my dealings with my clients and it has saved me the time to go to the client site, which I invested by adding more clients.Most importantly, I am a fan of working from home and social distancing to prevent some diseases.as well as the automation of the program Routine operations, are carried out without intrusiveness, which greatly improves work efficiencyNinja One customer support is provided by the help desk where they handle problems and help me reach my goal of serving my customers.

Pros

Once you are logged in to the website, the website will take you through the basic setup of your account, client's account, etc. Then you will be able to start using NinjaOne and easily go to the settings page to further customize your work.I consider NinjaOne as my right hand, NinjaOne is distinguished with a distinctive interface and a reasonable price with its dependence on cloud storage, and the software installations and server restarts are some of our best uses, and I'll not forget to mention that NinjaOne has a great email alerts system.A good advantage to work while ensuring social distancing to reduce the chances of infection with corona

Cons

To fully work with NinjaOne and serve the customer will, I have to use software like TeamViewer or Splashtop. , which I find underestimated the degree of safety.

jule
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Good Product

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

Pros

very easy to use for remotely connecting to others

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the product

Ioan

Migrating to NinjaOne was the best choice for our firm

Reviewed on 25/01/2022

We use a majority of the functionnalities (monitoring, scripting, remote control, update management) on a daily basis, but still have the pleasant feeling of discovering new ways to deploy, retrieve information on the clients park and save time on time-consming tasks.

On the human level, discussing with the NinjaONe team has always been a real pleasure, as they are accessible, from the commercial team to the back office team (support & expert team) . After more than a year and a half working with their tool and having regular exchanges with the NinjaOne team, I have never experienced the classic and destestable one way relationship : provider to client. I can truly say that the relationship with the NinjaOne team represents a real collaboration between two companies.

Pros

Compared to the RMM Platform we used for more than 4 years (which was a must in the market), I discovered with NinjaOne a complete tool bringing a real sense of modernity in this RMM sector. I'm still wondering how their team managed the difficult task of combinging a fully developed tool with and an interface easy to apprehend.

Cons

So many functionalities that it was sometimes frustrating for my team to figure out how to totally manage the tool.

Nick
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Excellent RMM software, highly recommended.

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

Our overall experience of NinjaRMM is massively positive. The platform has enabled us as an MSP to fully manage all our clients patching and asset management needs.

Pros

Excellent portal interface, that is so clear and concise for everyone to use. The patch management and asset information is top notch. The features and functionality of the platform are also superb and always being added to.

Cons

Nothing, the platform works so much better than the RMM software we replaced.

Datto RMM, Atera and Kaseya VSA

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Costs of SolarWinds was expensive. The portal layout and design of SolarWinds was clunky and not intuitive to use. NinjaRMM's simple cost brackets and online portal are lightyears ahead of SolarWinds and other RMM platforms.

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

The pricing structure and overall usability was light years ahead of any other vendors offerings. The presales technical information was excellent.
James

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

I can't praise Ninja more. From the support team to the account managers, and even the developers, everyone has been fantastic. Their pricing is more than fair and they always do everything possible to keep their customers happy. We are delighted with the influx of new features we receive regularly and would recommend their solution and them as a company to all MSP's and internal IT users.

Pros

Compared to some of the products we tested the UI is so user friendly allowing all users to get to grips with it straight away.
Ninja are constantly devloping new features for the product, that are introduced seemlessly.
Setting up the alerting was very simple and encompasses everything we require for our customers.
They have the ability to monitor Raid, which was the feature that put them to the top of the pile for us as we have used several that were unable to offer this essential component.

Cons

Some features such as AD integration, maintenance windows, a mobile app and linux monitoring were missing, but they are either being developed or have been implemented since purchasing.

ITarian, ConnectWise Automate, Pulseway and Datto SIRIS

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Although all of the options available have positives and negatives, we felt the features we were getting, matched with the pricing and the UI made it an easy choice. In the 2 years since using Ninja we as a company have not regretted the choice or considered jumping to another provider.
Kamran

Amazing RMM Dashboard, Very simple, easy to use & deploy, great alerting and does it all!

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

NinjaRMM is fantastic, our engineers productivity have increased. Our SLA's are being met faster, Ninja just lets me and my colleagues get on with our job, providing all the information, monitoring and tools we need without it being cluttered or too in your face.

Pros

For me as a 3rd Line Engineer and someone who oversees the Desks and manages Engineers, Ninja just gives us all the tools and enables us to do our job so much more quicker and easily compared to predecessing RMM tools. The Dashboard first of all is very clear and informative and very easy and simple to use. It is not cluttered and displays all your relevant alerts exactly where they need to be. The integration process was also very simple, its literally one click of a button of installing an agent. If you use RMM, then its simple to automate and deploy this as of apposed to other RMM tools which are clunky, stop responding and break so often!

Cons

There are a few bits and bobs missing from Ninja, for example TeamViewer automatic integration and deployment on MAC(s) but after discussion with my great Account Manager he pushed this forward to Development, as he always does with anything that I think would be great to be added to Ninja. Its fantastic as pretty much at all opportunities my requested features I have seen been added so they are very responsive and do listen to Administrator needs.

Nick
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Must read for anyone exploring RMM options in the marketplace... Look no further!

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

The uncanny thing about how Ninja caught our eye is that the technical ability of the platform was the last thing that sealed the deal for us, it was our experience dealing with Ninja as a company that really won us over. Merely reading through Ninja's website and social media content made us feel as if they were speaking directly to us, they seemed to know the pain & struggles we were feeling with our incumbent and purportedly had the answer - we had a good feeling, but the proof would be in the pudding... I submitted a query via their website and awaited contact.

In the not too distant future I got a call from one of their Account Executives to follow up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], (who I still deal with on a regular basis) from the outset knew that a deal of this size could be easily lost, so no pushy sales techniques or hard-play negotiations here. After about 2 months or so of discussions, technical demonstrations and aggressive testing by ourselves Ninja made us an offer. All I'll say is that they suggested a 12 month term, but we were that confident that we asked for longer.

Pros

Having spoken to other Ninja partners that have similar numbers of devices under management we have all deployed ninja in vastly different ways so that it slots perfectly into our day to day operations, but unilaterally agree that Ninja's RMM is the best foundation we have found for our needs. Key to this being it's flexibility for you to adapt it, or to adjust your working processes to complement it. Day to day we see that the Ninja RMM causes us less work, updates are released without breaking features that worked before and in general we are a more efficient team because of it.

Cons

We were trying to replace an RMM system that we'd worked with for almost 8 years, it would be too easy to draw comparisons between the two. Short of the obvious learning curve associated with working within a new dashboard and the retraining of "muscle memory" for us, there aren't really any "cons" to speak of.

Brian

Excellent RMM for newcomers and experienced in the industry

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

The team at NinjaRMM is truly dedicated to providing a world-class RMM and experience for MSP's and ITSP's using it. The team goes out of its way to assist when needed, even getting their engineers involved if a partner need's more technical help. I would recommend and continue work with NinjaRMM to grow our IT services business.

Pros

First is its ease of use to setup and organize for different clients. The learning curve is very minimal if you're experienced with systems administration tools. I found NinjaRMM to be quite easy to configure patching & scripting, as well as deploy its Webroot integration. NinjaRMM's customer support team is dedicated to helping make NinjaRMM both priced right and function well for your needs.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the lowly NMS (network management system) agent. I refer to lowly because it's a functional but early-stage NMS solution in contrast to an Auvik or Domotz. However, at Ninja's price-point for some basic network monitoring, this agent works well.

N-sight

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Price-point and TeamViewer integration.
Ryan

An Excellent Solution for Start-Up MSPs

Reviewed on 15/04/2019

Working with NinjaRMM's customer service was an excellent experience. Built with a team of seasoned professionals, all with various different levels of experience in business ownership, maintenance, technical support, and account management, Ninja delivers top-notch customer services in an efficiently timely manner. After speaking with their billing team and our account manager, we were able to work out flexibility with billing, remaining easy to work with and understanding while we straightened out our Accounts Payable systems.

It's exciting to be working with a company that is ever increasing their capabilities, expanding their team, and continuously pushing out new features to allow us to operate more effectively in the MSP workspace, provide higher quality of service, and expand our customer reach by providing many different options for managing our client networks.

Pros

NinjaRMM is incredibly easy to use, combining a fluid interface with powerful back-end features. One of the greatest things about this tool is that it just works. There's no complicated setup, or difficult to manage interface. All options and tools are clearly labeled, easy to understand, and the interface is laid out in an easy to navigate structure that is pleasent to look at. Our favorite feature by far is the SysTray customization options that allow us to place a service icon in the System Tray, and give our users tools directly on their desktop to self-resolve, or call assistance when necessary. Additionally, NinjaRMM has done a great job of implementing state of the art technology to provide SMNP monitoring capabilities, as well as managing and monitoring uptime and downtime instances.

Cons

Some of the features that you expect to be there aren't yet fully deployed. We're excited about the potential for backup capabilities with Ninja, however these features don't work perfectly all of the time. In addition, their interface currently lacks a Task Manager system for managing services and tasks, however I've been informed that this is slated for a later release. I would be interested in seeing a development roadmap made public to the subscribers as it gives us a better indication of how to plan for new capabilities/integrations that we may be able to use. Additionally, it would be neat to make uptime calculations so that we can provide percentages for various services to our clients in our reports. Again, I have been informed that full report customization is an upcoming feature, and I'm excited to see that take place.

Olivier

Adopt Ninja RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) as a MSP company and also for internal use

Reviewed on 06/07/2017

Proactive service
Real time issues detection
Scheduled action

Win a lot of time !

Pros

- Clear GUI with excellent reactivity: Ninja RMM is designed to monitor and also to schedule actions after an issue detection, based on preset policies (for servers and computers, Windows nd Mac). You can also monitor webserver or internet line. Personalize a policy takes a few minutes and it's simple to interact with any computer (many useful options are available, as the CMD window).

- Incredible ROI for new technicians. After a brief demo, a newcomer understands how it works. This was very important for us as we didn't have days to set up a monitoring tool...

- Ninja NMS (Network Management System) is powerful and easily discovers assets in a network, monitor each asset and check it regularly (switch, printers, firewall, pcs, etc.)

- Customer Service always on the top (email answer, community website, efficient commercial team) - good documents and videos to help during the beginning

- Regular new functionalities: dev team listens to customer's features requests; probably the most important for me. The Ninja service is better and better and improves rapidly

- Installing the Agent add it automatically to the customer/organization in the Console. Very useful if you send it to a new customer cause you don't have to log on and identify your MSP saas account tool! It is more secured. After 5 min, all the information (CPU, Memory, Services, Software inventory, Windows Event, Antivirus state, etc.) are available and can help to solve your customer issue.

Cons

- Mac OS : all functionnalities are not yet available, especially software actions

- Would like to have a netflow, syslog and backup in NMS for more firewall providers

Response from NinjaRMM, LLC

Hi Olivier. Thank you very much for your review. Stay tuned we will be releasing a ton of new Mac agent functionality in the next couple of weeks :)

Lucas

ninjaRMM slices through the RMM competition

Reviewed on 16/06/2017

Recommendations to others considering the product
There is only one option for ninjaRMM and that's their SaaS model. They use an API framework that allows for integrations with third-party software to provide that single-pane of glass experience. They have a well-rounded "out-of-the-box" solution set and are continuing to mature their features and capabilities. The executive team and leadership are experienced and driven to be the leader in the RMM space.

Status Pros wanted to find a cost-effective solution that would scale with us as we grew. Our experience with other RMM solutions found us wasting time "getting it to work" instead of building real solutions for automation, scripting, remote control, monitoring with "action on" sequencing, integration with third-parties through a single-pane of glass, and a cloud platform that allows us to properly manage our clients from any device, anywhere, anytime.

Pros

We know all too well that your vendor will make or break you. The team at ninjaRMM has built a solution that simplifies the RMM platform for technology providers with a modern approach. Our experience with the team at ninjaRMM moves the bar way up when it comes to supporting our technicians and third-party integrations. We have found them to not only listen to us but provide responsive and intelligence solutions in a timely manner. Status Pros keeps our client satisfaction levels high by using solutions that actually work they way they are supposed to, ninjaRMM is by far our best and leading solution loved by all of our clients. We can extend the ninjaRMM platform to our clients allow them access to their collateral including beautiful reports and shared access to all the features ninjaRMM offers.

Cons

Our excitement around ninjaRMM has us looking forward to the roadmap ahead for solutions that are not yet supported. This means we'll have to wait for these solutions as they become available. As a start-up, ninjaRMM is using modern software solutions which can slow down the adoption process for solutions that are not yet modernized to support their API framework.

Response from NinjaRMM, LLC

Hi Lucas,

Thank you very much for your kind words! We've been on a tear in 2017 with multiple major releases and are looking to keep the same pace for 2H 2017!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or feedback, [email protected]

Brian

Best RMM for the money and features

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

Overall, the interface is super easy. The software works correctly. When we do need help, which is rare, we get it and it is good. It's easily the best partnership we have with a third party.

Pros

Ninja RMM is easily the best RMM on the market. It is truly cloud based, responsive, and mostly easy to use. The reports are great, the integrations are super easy and the website itself is easy to understand. Other RMMs need a team of onboarders to show you how to use it over a period of a month. Come on man, ain't no body got time for that. Ninja RMM easy to understand as soon as I did the trial I knew it was the right one.

Cons

The only negative I can say is it doesn't have a built in distribution method. You have to rely on AD or something like PDQ Deploy to distribute it over a network automatically.

VersionOne, Atera, Autotask PSA and Dameware

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

N-Able was slow, too hard to understand, even their support reps didn't know how to work in it effectively. We tried many others before settling on Ninja RMM.

Ease of use. Customer Support. Onboarding Experience. Cost
Erik
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Ninja RMM was what we were waiting for

Reviewed on 01/09/2020

From start till now, evrything good, good trial and demonatration, explanation, also the customer support, the forum, and after sales, good, fine and motivated people over there, not only too sell. They like so invest for long periods, no one day flies.

Pros

The ease of use, the speed of the executing comands, the available features, the integrations with our MSP software, the development, customer care, after sales, etc etc.

Cons

Can't name none at the moment, there is always space for improvements, but don't know what fill in here...

Datto SIRIS

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

We were supprised during the demonstration, didn't know it can also work that easy, but still a complete solution. At the moment we still have an active period with Datto, but we don't use it anymore, just a few months remaining right now....

Datto SIRIS

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Because the ease off use, and Ninja is way more faster with applying tasks or commands.
Michael

Good RMM with a Great interface and Amazing Support

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Ninja allows us to manage system and software updates, proactively monitor systems for issues, and automate many of the problems that users face.

Pros

Let's just get this out there: after trying most of the RMM's out there, Ninja's interface is really hard to beat. For our day to day technicians, accessing scripts, remotely accessing systems, and checking system statuses is only one to two clicks away. They don't have all the features that other RMM's have, but what they do have works well and they are added more features pretty consistently.

As a very important side note, their support is unrivaled. We have never had an issue getting an answer to any of our questions.

Cons

There are a few things that could be better in the software. In comparing Ninja with other major RMMs there are some features missing that would help on a day to day basis. The network monitor is outdated and very limited in its capabilities. AD integration and SAML aren't here yet, but there are due to be released in April.

Luca

Software per MSP

Reviewed on 28/05/2022

It has greatly simplified the work of technicians. It has improved all prevention work and especially the ability to handle multiple devices at once.

Pros

What is interesting is the ability to automate so many repetitive and tedious functions for an IT person. Centrally manage patches of windows and third-party software.

Cons

The thing that perhaps needs improvement is that when running tasks at set times there is no option to have an email arrive with the outcome of the task.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Because Ninjaone in my opinion handled the update patch better. Furthermore, the price includes a ticketing system

Datto RMM

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

Price, simplicity, functionality and product offer

Great Product.!

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

So far they've been so helpful, every time i call the helpdesk they are able to address the issue and help me reach my goal, our sales rep. Always check on Us to make sure We have what We need and to receive our feedback.

Pros

The portal is really easy to use, to understand and to address any issue with customers, also is really simple to implement on your customers.

Cons

to accomplished a full service for a customer you will have to also use some other companies, for cloud backup and such. i wish they had a solution for everything.

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

The lack of support in the other company was ridiculous, also when calling to the helpdesk it will be really difficult to have somebody to help out, also their agent will slow down customers computers.

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

pricing and better relationship with Sales Rep.
Pat

Ninja Review

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

We have been very satisfied with the product so far. Our rep has been very responsive to our needs as well.

Pros

Ease of use and features is the main reason. The product was easy to deploy compared to the older one we moved away from. Anti-Virus feature and TeamViewer add on.

Cons

The reporting functions need some improvement as well as the backup functionality.

ConnectWise Control

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Ease of use was the main reason.

Kaseya VSA

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

As mentioned before ease of use , price point and our rep.
Jamie

Exactly what we needed from an RMM

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Very good.

Even though we're a small IT company, every member of staff have made us feel valued as a Ninja client.

Pros

The patch management works great, clients feel confident that we are proactive with important security updates.

Cons

The UI can be a bit tricky at times but the online FAQs are very helpful.

ConnectWise PSA

Reasons for Choosing NinjaOne

Price but the frequency of changes and management lost our confidence in Solarwinds (formally GFI, LogicNow, Hounddog).

N-sight

Reasons for Switching to NinjaOne

I was impressed by the efficiency, professionalism and that Ninja seemed to want to get to know us and work with our business.