HoneyBook

4.7/5

Jordyn
Jordyn
  • Industry: Cosmetics

How to keep organized while running a business

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

From the time my prospective clients contact me, throughout the booking process, automatic reminders of upcoming payments, clients being able to pay through honeybook, and even following up after my scheduled time with clients, Honeybook is my biggest tool.

Pros

Honeybook is essential to running my business and now that I've been a user for more than 2 years, I can't imagine not using it. As a photographer, it is important for me to keep all of my scheduling, contracting, payments, and details as organized as possible so that I don't miss a meeting, or special detail for a wedding or photo session. Every part of my business is streamlined now that I use Honeybook. Reporting on Honeybook is made very easy from being able to see what % I've booked based on the number of signed contracts, where most of my clients find me, and how much money in taxes I need to pay for the quarter. Additionally, Honeybook has an opportunity board where creatives can post about need for associates, styled photo sessions. Finally, if you refer 2 people per year to Honeybook, your cost for the entire year is covered.. can't beat that!

Cons

There are times when I donate photo sessions to non-profits and want to be able to send an invoice showing how much the session would have cost, then adding a discount to show a $0 invoice but there is not a way to send that without charging the invoice and refunding. I wish that I could do more on the mobile app, but new features are being added frequently.

Stephanie

My favorite CRM ever

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

I've loved every minute! Even with the few things that I think could be improved on, I think their team is doing an amazing job!

Pros

The best part about HoneyBook is that I'm able to fully customize everything to match my brand's visuals. Everything about this CRM is easy to use. The support team is always incredible if you need help - they're seriously the best around. The community around HB is also amazing. I love how easy it is to go from an inquiry to a booked project with my automated workflows! The newer client portal feature is always a client favorite, too!

Cons

I would love to see a more flexible method for viewing pipelines and tasks. I prefer to view a Kanban-type of pipeline/workflow and tasks. I'd like to be able to click on a workflow and see how many clients/projects I have under it.

I also don't like that I can't charge for certain appointment types. I would love to use the scheduling feature for booking mini sessions or other items that I would charge for outside of weddings/brand sessions. It would also be great if certain appointment types could work as lead capture forms (i.e.: when an appointment is booked, a new inquiry is created).

For financial tracking, it would be nice to be able to create a recurring expense.

Dubsado

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

HoneyBook was offering a lifetime membership at the time and I loved their user interface!

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

The community and support team.
Kathryn
  • Industry: Events Services

Tries to do a lot of things, but none of them are done very well

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

I felt like the app looked great and had great potential, but the clunky UI design left me frustrated. We had been using it for almost a year and still felt that something just wasn't clicking. We ended up moving away from Honeybook and chose another program that was more specific to our industry.

Pros

The look and feel of the app is very clean, love the ability to add images and customize the look and feel of contracts, flyers, brochures and more. Adding a custom form field to our website was easy to do. Automation feature seems nice, but we didn't really use it.

Cons

In contracts the most frustrating thing is that you can only add line items at the very bottom of the invoice. That means if you have a very long invoice and want to add a line to the top of the page, you have to add a line at the bottom and drag it all the way up to the top ( which is extremely tedious ). It wastes so much time that it made me wonder if we wasted more time trying to use this clunky app than just doing things the way we were used to in excel!

Madeline
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

HoneyBook has streamlined so much of our small company's communications and lead generation

Reviewed on 02/11/2023

We've been using Honeybook since 2022, mainly to organize our lead generation and some aspects of client-level communications. It's largely been a success, leaving us more time to focus on execution of our own projects rather than having to worry about timing and logistics associated with client relations (obviously an important point in public relations!).

Pros

I like how comprehensive HoneyBook is in listing out contact details, project history, and communication points pertinent to specific clients of ours. It's been very easy to organize leads, inquiries, and potential client leads. Lastly, I definitely appreciate the automated capabilities with sending out contracts, invoices and follow-up emails.

Cons

I haven't quite gotten around to learning all aspects of the software yet!

Monica

I LOVE IT

Reviewed on 03/02/2021

The invoices are my favorite. I love being to bill clients through HB and not have to use a different program to do that. I get to keep EVERYTHING in one spot which actually saves me money. I don’t need a separate software for bookkeeping, calendars, workflow, etc. It’s ALL here. In one place. I’m obsessed. I can’t imagine not having HB.

Pros

Very user friendly, they offer so much! I love being able to track my expenses and schedule clients. I love the workflow feature, it’s so helpful. I REALLY love the fact that clients can pay you through the HB invoice. That’s probably the best part. Its awesome that they added a COVID-19 tool kit that shows you which clients are most likely to be affected. And then they have email templates that are COVID related. So many resources are provided, it’s like they actually care about us 🥺 💕 haha.
Highly recommend

Cons

The only thing that’s a little slow is the payment actually getting to my bank account. I’m not even sure if HB has anything to do with the time it takes, but I do wish it didn’t take 2 days to finally show up in my account. I wish there was an option to “instantly” transfer the funds for like a 1% fee. Like Venmo! That way if someone needs the money ASAP, they can instantly get it OR they can choose to wait the 1-2 business days to get the full payment. That would AMAZING

Jennifer
  • Industry: Photography

HoneyBook is the right CRM for you!

Reviewed on 23/01/2021

I love HoneyBook. I have looked at switching just because I’m interested in seeing what else is available & how they compare, but I think my loyalty & the overall satisfaction with HoneyBook will keep me here!

Pros

HoneyBook just overall has so many great features that will help you run & maintain your business every day. During the onset of Covid & with so many of us experiencing cancellations & such, they were the only CRM I knew of that rolled out any help with legal documents to help you convey the right words to your clients to not only help you stay level headed & in charge of your business, but also helped your clients realize that cancelling should be a last resort & that we business owners are here for them!
I am also a big fan of most all of the templates that they provide for you to help set your business up for success! Aaaand in the Winter, I love the little Snowman icon that sips hot cocoa & makes the computer screen be a wintery scene. Adorable!
HoneyBook is very easy to use, & their customer service & tech departments are da bomb!

Cons

The only things I wish that HoneyBook would improve on the most would be trying different variations with the project pipeline, with adding more availability or being able to choose between pipelines for different project types, & working out some kinks with the scheduling system between what we intend for clients to see in availability & what they actually see; & for the client to be able to go in & change their selection of date & time immediately afterwards & up to half an hour later.

Dubsado

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

The hype & the partnership to the Rising Tide Society.
Alyssa
  • Industry: Design

Using HoneyBook is like having a personal sales assistant helping me run my business 24/7

Reviewed on 01/09/2020

Wow, just keeping everything in one place for my business and the way HoneyBook automatically saves everything that I've been working on has been absolutely transformational. I feel like HoneyBook is 5-10 apps all in one. I also like your customer support and the overall vibe of your company that I get from using your product. I feel like you truly care about your customers :) Also, I'm currently on the $1 per month plan for 6 months. Keep offering that, because that is what made me commit to HoneyBook!

Also, your pre-written proposal legal contract is AMAZING! So professional and easy to customize.

Pros

Honeybook is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Luckily, I started using it when I began my business, so I didn't need to transfer any existing CRM or sales data over. When I was onboarding, HoneyBook's support staff loaded in a bunch of pre-designed templates specific to my industry. They also took images I sent them of my products and prices and turned them into usable sales proposals. That alone has saved me WEEKS of time that I would have had to spend learning how to use HoneyBook and manually inputting my content.

Cons

The time tracker does not function to the extent that I need it to. I currently use Time Doctor to track my time, but it would be nice if I could keep everything in HoneyBook.

Also, I oftentimes don't see my reminders for following up with "tasks" for clients in my projects pipeline. If there's a way to have those notifications automatically sync with my personal google calendar and send me an email reminder, that would be helpful. Pipedrive's CRM and sales pipeline does a really great job of showing urgent prospects to follow up with. I think it color-codes them too.

Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not. The notes are also not displayed in a way that's very easy to read. It would be nice to add bullets, bold text, underline, etc. Pipedrive does a really great job of showing all of the email threads and notes between clients and multiple team members in their CRM.

Also, the first time I sent an invoice, HoneyBook automatically included a place for gratuity/tip. I've now figured out how to turn that setting off, but I couldn't see that it was automatically included in my invoice ahead of time. With my business (and I think most), they will never need gratuity, so I think that's kind of an odd setting. Maybe instead of having to click and review the settings in the left side bar of invoices, there could be an extra prompt to review those settings before the user sends the proposal to their client.

Jira, Pipedrive, Proposify, Ignition, HubSpot CRM and Qwilr

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Price, ease of use, everything being in one place, support staff to help with onboarding, good UX and UI.
Leigh Ann

Powerful, Intuitive Tool

Reviewed on 29/05/2020

When we were starting up our business, an event venue, I was going nuts comparing the different CRM software. When you haven't actually used them, you don't know which will work best for you. Another venue owner told me she used HoneyBook. I had learned a lot from her, and finally decided that if she thought HoneyBook was good, it probably was and I'd just go for that. Best decision ever!

Pros

I love the pipeline, where each client's project is categorized by stage (new inquiry, tour scheduled, proposal signed, etc.). I can pull up all clients who are in the "Planning" stage of the pipeline, for example.

Under each client's project is absolutely everything related to their project: all emails exchanged, contracts, payment schedule, separate workspaces with vendors who will be working on the project, and more. I have templates for emails and have them sent automatically. One goes out when we receive an inquiry, a different one 5 days after client signs the contract, and another 30 days before their event date. There are also templates for brochures, contracts, and payment plans. I can't imagine having to do all of that manually!

I set the system up for my business with no outside assistance. It was easy to understand.

Cons

Would like to have more ability to make formatting changes (bullets, numbering, bold, etc.) when editing a document. I can do this on a new document, but not when editing an existing one.
Workflows could be improved to have more triggers and the ability to automatically send files.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

It was recommended by another business owner who I trusted.

Response from HoneyBook

Hi Leigh Ann,

Thanks for your feedback. It's helpful to know where we can improve. We're in the process of building in more formatting customizations right now, as well as new triggers within workflows to help you automate tasks on a more real-time basis. Stay tuned!

Shelbye
  • Industry: Entertainment

The easiest way to get paid fast!

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

Pros

1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time.
2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know!
3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess.
4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

Cons

1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing.
2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

After looking into many different options (I don’t even remember all of them) we chose HoneyBook because of: 1. It’s UX design. It was very easy to navigate and use for both us as the admins and the customer. 2. The process of receiving payments was so simple. 3. The template creation which eliminated customizing every single contract manually. 4. The app!
Cori
  • Industry: Photography

The Best CRM Software EVER!!!

Reviewed on 04/12/2019

I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

Pros

I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

Cons

The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

I switched because i was wasting time manually making contracts each time, and i was lacking in the workflow department. I was hardly booking because it wasn't a professional look before honeybook

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

This is geared more towards photographers and that is hard to find something that works so well that is build for us
Abigail

HoneyBook is amazing!

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Pros

User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Cons

1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act.
2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance.
3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

Response from HoneyBook

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

Tamara
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Ever Growing to Meet the Needs of My Business

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

If they keep improving the product the way they have been I will be a happy HoneyBook HoneyBee for life.

Pros

I love the Project Management area. I can see everything i am working on and the stage it is at. I also love the automation of some of the project stages. I love that everything pertaining to that project is all included in the project. Once i open each project i can see all the files, correspondences between my client and I. I can simply pick up where i left off.

Cons

I was expecting more from the workflow and would love the option to create a link so clients can open the link to get to the invoice to make the payment. As much as I’d love everyone to use the client portal, not everyone can handle it and this would be a great feature for older, less tech-savvy clients.

Kristin
  • Industry: Events Services

HoneyBook Changed our Business!

Reviewed on 22/09/2019

HoneyBook has mastered the CRM for the event industry (and useful for many other industries)! We searched far and wide for a platform that would manage our client communication and task management and HoneyBook has that on lock down. We have been impressed with their constant improvement and development and their customer service team is A+!

Pros

Task automation
Easy to use invoice management with built in payment link
Modern and easy to read brochures and proposals
Contract integration with E signature capabilities
Easy to use platform
Manages all client communication with Gmail integration
Unbeatable customer service
AFFORDABLE

Cons

Difficult for clients to find current versions of proposals when looking for it from emails
Some shortcomings when working with teams (sharing proposals / contracts / invoices)

Response from HoneyBook

It is fantastic to hear that HB is working so well for your business, Kristin! Our Concierge Team is world class and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for being a HB member!

Rita

The learning curve is flat

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

Honeybook is responsible for the success of my business. Before Honeybook I had to follow up and demand to get paid and often get my payments postponed. Now it is all automated, clients even put their invoices in auto-pay.

Pros

I get paid without hassle. Everything is automated. The proposal is so amazing, you send the invoice and contract together, and it goes with a pay button where the customer has no choice besides to sign the contract and paying.

Cons

The app.
The time tracking - the fact you have to calculate the time in fractions, what should have been an easy task becomes a "let me google what 1h35min is in time fractions". You can just put the time in the app, but not on the webapp. But I can never login at the app because it doesn't accept Google SSO, but it does on the web, so I always have to change my password. The app doesn't stay connected for long.
So I just don't use the app, I have it installed because maybe one day it will update and login with Google.

Jessica
  • Industry: Graphic Design

HoneyBook is a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

I love HoneyBook because it's easy to use and if I can't figure something out, I can easily ask! The customer service and care is golden!

Pros

I love the brochures and proposals features. It makes things SO easy for me and my clients! I also love that I can use HoneyBook for project specific emails, so I have everything in one place!

Cons

It's not really a con, but I don't use the community aspect of the platform. I'm sure it's amazing too though. 😄

Bray

Best Business Decision we have made

Reviewed on 16/03/2021

Great! Fabulous! Wonderful! Customer Service is awesome and the website is NEVER Down. I have business friends that are always complaining about their systems not working. We can't say that about Honeybook. Reliability is HUGE in the profession. It's very reliable!

Pros

We can conduct all of the business we need to within one software. We can create contracts, get them signed and get paid, all within HoneyBook. Our team can communicate with clients straight from HoneyBook. It will even allow us to communicate from emails within the website. Love it! Makes our jobs so much easier. It allows our creatives to create and not have to worry about all of the details associated with the business practice.

Cons

We don't have any complaints. We book 40ish weddings a year and I strongly believe HoneyBook pushed us up to the next level with professionalism.

Iris Works

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Your branding is much better! Honeybook markets themselves better. Also, ease of use. I tried out Iris and it seems hard to navigate. I recommend Honeybook to all of my friends!
Dan

Studio Management Software for Photographers

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

I am still relatively new to HoneyBook, but the customer service is top-notch. There is a lot of support, esp. in the set up of your business on their platform. They offer lots of help at every level. There are also weekly webinars to help users at any level, that save time for Q&A.

Pros

Being able to integrate this program/system with the other parts of my business is great. HoneyBook allows me to integrate a booking calendar into my website and to integrate financial software.

Cons

The learning curve is a little higher than other applications, but I think it is because it is so unique in its mission - to help organize multiple parts of a photography business.

SimplyBook.me

Reasons for Choosing HoneyBook

It was not as integrated and helpful as HoneyBook.

Google Docs

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

HoneyBook gives you full access, where as SimplyBook charges for each part you use, so it adds up to be more expensive for the same services and feature.
Tami
  • Industry: Photography

Honeybook has changed the way I do business!

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

So far it has already made the business side of my photography more professional. If I am able to get it fully customized to my business workflow and strategy I think it will be an amazing product. Honey book has made communicating with clients, scheduling or rescheduling a session, and taking payments much easier than the way I was doing things.

Pros

Booking clients and communicating with them throughout the planning stages of their project has become seamless. I have all emails and files in one place. I can easily make changes to their upcoming appointment, reschedule make suggestions on another location. I am able to send all documents in one proposal email. and get their signature on everything at once. Payments go through easily and client payment reminders have been very helpful.

Cons

I am a new user and it's a little difficult to set up to how I do business. It's taking me a lot longer than I would like to get things just how I want them. There are things I want to change such as the flow of automatic emails. I am having a hard time figuring out exactly where to change those settings.

Meredith
  • Industry: Events Services

Honeybook - a game changer for my company

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Honeybook is the perfect CRM for our company! It's so easy to use, and it has truly changed the way my company streamlines the booking and communication process. I would never switch to a different CRM.

Pros

I love the ability to use Honeybook in place of standard email. It makes the process of searching for specifics discussions significantly easier. I also really love the proposal templates, ease of invoicing, and the ability for my proposals to double as contracts. I LOVE the app!

Cons

I wasn't able to easily use connect to Quickbooks online.

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to HoneyBook

Price, ease of use, and having the ability to use it for communication with my clients.
Elizabeth

HoneyBook is a fantastic solution for lots of business hang-ups

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

My experience with HoneyBook has been fantastic. It solves all my major pain-points and my clients also really love the portal side on their end.

Pros

I love being able to manage contracts, invoices, proposals, bookkeeping, and client communication all in the same platform. The concierge service is fantastic as well.

Cons

This was a big program to adjust to. It took several months of trial and error to make the program fit into my work style. I think a personalized followup call from the concierge service would have cleared up most of the adjustment issues I had.

Barbara
  • Industry: Hospitality

Honeybook is the best!

Reviewed on 04/02/2019

Before Honeybook, we were having issues with past due account and staying on top of them. With Honeybook-that issue has gone away. Our customers are thrilled with the reminders and the ability to pay online. Before Honeybook we either had to have couples come back to the venue to book or would mail out the contracts delaying bookings by up to 2 weeks. Now we can send out everything and have our bookings completed in just hours! Working with clients and assisting in the coordinating /planning of their weddings are soo much easier with Honeybook. All emails are stored with the project-from the lead contact to the final thank you! No more hunting through email accounts. Notes and information stored there. And the ability to work from home without hauling home a stack of files is unbeatable. This is the BEST program for a wedding venue!

Pros

The ability to work from anywhere at any time is one of the best features. I can access all the information for our clients from home and answer any questions. Since leads go directly to this program, all emails are attached to each project so you have a record of everything you said. The Library stores all our documents and handouts. I love the report section--last month the owner was starting a project to see what months was our best months for bookings. He said he was going to have to dig through Quickbooks for the information. I pointed out that the information was already in the Honeybooks!

Cons

The only thing have to say that is bad about this program is when there is an update of change. Opening up the program to do something and finding that things have changed with no notice is frustrating.

Jennifer

Love Honeybook!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2020

Customer service is prompt, attentive, and friendly. The program helps me manage all of my couples' needs efficiently and with ease from the first contact to follow up after their wedding ceremony.

Pros

Honeybook provides many tutorials to help you get the most out of the program. Setting it up is fairly simple and worth the effort for the ease of use in managing your clients and how much time you save when using the features such as email and contract templates and task management. I love having everything about my couples in one place - the contract, tasks, payments, all messages and any notes. Plus, I can see the details at a glance and love the ability to integrate my own pictures so my clients and I can all see the beautiful eye catching graphics of my choosing.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. I thought I liked my old program a few years ago, but when it went defunct and I had to change, I was so grateful I was forced into an upgrade. I did not know what I was missing. This program simplified the management of my business beyond what I thought was possible.

Alysha
  • Industry: Photography

Like having a personal assistant!

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

The main benefit of HoneyBook that I love is that I'm able to give my clients an exceptional experience. The way contracts are shared, payments are presented makes it so easy for me to do business with my clients. I think the biggest perk I loved at first was the electronic signature. It's seamless and allows you to pull in more clients quicker. It also keeps my voice consistent with different clients. I can have automated responses ready to send. The price was worth it to me to get my sanity back!

Pros

When I was drowning in emails in my inbox, HoneyBook was the place that everything was in one place. No emails were being looked over anymore, my contract and invoices were easily accessible (no more unprofessional word doc), easy to accept payments and HoneyBook made it so easy for me to do my taxes this year. I contemplated hiring someone to help take the load off the back work but HoneyBook does that for me with easy to use templates, reminders and automated email responses. I can't recommend HoneyBook enough!

Cons

I have very few negative things to say about HoneyBook. The couple things I did note that may be helpful in the future, HoneyBook wants to know about. They offer surveys and take users suggestions to possibly implement in the future. All things were very minor and don't take away from the overall experience of using HoneyBook.

Cameron
  • Industry: Entertainment

CRM Made Simple, Slick , and Seamless

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

HoneyBook truly helped me "level up" my business in nearly every area. The integrations, automation, templates, and payment processing systems all stand out both to me and my clients.

Pros

HoneyBook's "Pipeline" feature makes tracking inquiries, keeping up with contracting and following up after events nearly effortless. The power to automate these steps in the process while still being able to customize the automation allows me to keep my client interactions prompt, professional, and most importantly - personal. Email reminders keep me on top of my inbox, and templates turn once-tedious processes into a breeze. HoneyBook's client-facing side is deeply customizable and helps me maintain a professional aesthetic even when I'm drowning in the background.

Cons

HoneyBook shines for many industry professionals but isn't without a few details in need of improvement. Uploading files to customize templates can be difficult due to the restrictions placed on file types and sizes. Businesses with more non-traditional models may also find HoneyBook difficult to customize to meet their needs.

Ronni

Excellent Functional Techn

Reviewed on 10/06/2020

Love it overall.

Love it overall.

Pros

I signed with Honeybook originally just to replace services that Wedding Wire had dropped. I expect this to be short term and didn't see that I would use it much besides what I needed to replace. I was absolutely mistaken!! This product changed the way I do business. My process from inquiry to booking is streamlined. The contract templates are solid. The entire suite of technology doesn't just make my job easier, it increases my value to my clients. I can't recommend Honeybook more highly! I am always telling others in my industsry what a valuable tool this is. Their customer support team is outstanding as well. Absolutely worth it!!

Cons

I wish I could go back to an email besides the last one and still reply to that rather than have to always start a new thread. I don't like that I can't tell if I have sent the Client Portal link to a client or not. I have a difficult time with the copy/paste function on my keyboard inside Honeybook.