NordVPN

4.6/5
4.6/5
4.4/5

Mohammad Izaz Arefin

The fastest and most secured VPN!

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

This is the most advanced VPN with the most up-to-date features. There are very few VPNs in the market that can compete with its service.

Pros

This is one of the best VPNs available in the market. I use it for accessing geo-restricted content, gaming, and torrenting purposes. As privacy, security, and speed are my concerns, I have very few options available other than this. It supports connecting 6 devices simultaneously which means you can secure multiple devices at the same time. A strict no-log policy means your online activities are not recorded. Features such as kill switch, Tor over VPN, dark web monitor, and AES-256 encryption ensure utmost privacy and security. New threat protection feature blocks ads, trackers, malware, etc. It has developed a new meshnet feature that allows connecting up to remote 60 devices over a private encrypted tunnel. It unblocks streaming services such as Netflix, Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, etc. very efficiently. You can also do torrenting with p2p servers. It has easy-to-use browser extensions for Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. You will find IP addresses from around the world as it has 5500+ servers in around 55 countries. Overall, it is one of the most desirable VPNs with the most up-to-date features and benefits.

Cons

The user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, but there are lots of video tutorials available for new users. The price is slightly high compared to other similar VPNs.

Logan
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

NordVPN leaves their customer out to dry

Reviewed on 05/02/2022

In a word, my experience with NordVPN can be summarized as:

- A company that values profits and policy over people.

Pros

I'd have to say that NordVPN's brazen commitment to alienating their customer base is something to be admired. It's an odd way to show people that you care. Well, it's actually not a way to show people you care at all, but hey, you gotta respect a company bold enough to stand up to their own customers, right?

I especially respect [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at NordVPN.

I signed up for NordLayer because I'm trying to bootstrap a product idea. My development agency referred me to NordVPN because they thought I was going to need a VPN service. I purchased NordVPN for $61, but we had to put the project on pause because the developers were working on a feature that needed to be completed before we could set up the VPN.

Once it was time to revisit the VPN, the team and I decided that we could go a different route in the short-term, so we wanted to finish building more of the product before we layer the VPN in.

I reached out to NordVPN because I was a few days past the 14-day trial, and I asked if I could get refunded. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responded telling me that the company does not wish to refund me due to the fact that their policy states that I was supposed to cancel in the 14-day window.

In the technical sense, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is correct, but he showed no sign of reason and no empathy as a customer service representative. It was my intention to return business as soon as I was ready to re-start the service, but this didn't appeal to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Cons

Hmm, that's a tough one. There was so much to like about my interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that I don't even know where to begin. I mean, there's just so much to like about a company that shows no mercy, it's almost hard to find any flaws with NordVPN.

- Their ability to re-quote a cancellation policy is impeccable.

- Their commitment to winning me as a long-term user and loyal advocate for the business... genuinely heartfelt.

- Their ability to listen to customers? Flawless.

- The warmth and ability to make customers feel valued and "not just another number to squeeze profits out of," remarkable.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the man! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Can't say enough about this company, and it's all because of the way you re-quoted that cancellation policy so that I could re-read it one more time. You freaking rock!

Mario
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Good Product, although it does slow down your internet

Reviewed on 23/08/2022

Overall it's been a good overall experience, I have been able to mask our company IP Address for more security on the network. Sometimes it tends to slow down the internet, which is my main complaint with this product.

Pros

It's easy to use and connects very quickly. The VPN works well as it does a good job masking your IP Address.

Cons

The main issue I have had with this software is that it tends to slow down the internet quite a bit, which can be a little difficult to work around.

Paul

Most secure and reliable VPN service provider in the market

Reviewed on 03/11/2022

Pros

I've been using NordVPN for a little over a year now, and I have never had more peace of mind when browsing the web. It's very easy to get started, and their customer service is top-notch. I've had no issues with it, and I feel much more secure when browsing the internet knowing that I'm using NordVPN. It is by far the most secure VPN service provider in the market. I recommend NordVPN to anyone who wants to browse securely.

Cons

Sometimes there are speed issues especially when I'm connected to US servers

Tibor
  • Industry: Entertainment

NordVPN for internet and network security

Reviewed on 07/10/2022

NordVPN should be considered by anyone, it is a great app for web security and also switching to other countries to view content otherwise not available due to country restrictions.

Pros

This is a very important application for us as it masks our identity from identity theft, hackers and even companies that track you. Also since we work with many international clients and some content on the internet are not allowed to be viewed from other countries, NordVPN allows you to log on to a different server in a different country allowing you to view content from that country directly.

Cons

They are quick to drop older devices from support, we lost usage on a couple of devices and after contacting their tech support they informed us they would not support those devices because of their age.

Phil

Nord is a great VPN and easy to use

Reviewed on 11/11/2022

It provides security for us and lets us turn it on and off quickly.

Pros

For home use it will bypass regional restrictions on streaming services.It's easy to switch to different regions.

Cons

So far there's nothing that we don't like about it.

Hotspot Shield VPN

Reasons for Switching to NordVPN

The ability for it work with a FireTV stick.
Xavier
  • Industry: Music

Protecting your data and more

Reviewed on 05/11/2022

I have always been satisficed with NordVPN. Never have had any issues.

Pros

That it lets you make the internet think that you are somewhere in the world so you can get access to blocked content that you would otherwise would not have access to it. Also, you can just click on a button and it protects your data.

Cons

I have no cons about it. If anything, I never like the subscription, just let me buy a lifetime subscription.

Best VPN at Affordable Price

Reviewed on 08/11/2022

I am loving its updated UI and the easy quick connect option. Its a great tool that I mostly use to check the search trends across the globe and keep my system safe from dos attacks and other cyber threats

Pros

Quick connect features that allow connection based on history. The vast list of servers available is amazing. The web protection features are good to keep safe from cyber threats.

Cons

Sometimes it lags between the connections. The connection of the selected server is not instant and it requires a couple of page refreshes on the web browser to actually connect.

Jason

Great VPN you can trust

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Pros

VPNs seem stable when used. Great variety so you don’t have to worry about getting an already used VPN. Software protects your network adequately.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind. Software is easy to install and self explanatory to use

Brett
  • Industry: Entertainment

The Only VPN You Will Ever Need for Both Personal & Business Usage

Reviewed on 13/05/2022

Nord VPN was implemented within our band several years ago after we almost had a serious security data breach that could have leaked all of our passwords, music marketing/production methods, and other personal data regarding our album release plans, merchandise ordering spreadsheets, and booking contacts. With how much personal information we constantly are sifting through and updating, we knew we needed an effective VPN to protect our data as we continue to get bigger, play more shows, and sell more merchandise all across the country.

Pros

We personally love using Nord VPN's internet and website security features to ensure the websites we conduct our marketing, production, and uploading campaigns on are secure and trustworthy enough to receive our login credentials and personal band information. Without Nord VPN we wouldn't know which sites to properly utilize alongside which could be a potential scam risk for our personal data.

Cons

There really aren't any cons to using Nord VPN aside from the price sometimes being a little much for just one device at a time. It would be amazing to see Nord start offering bundle or multiple device option plans so we could get each of our phones, ipods, desktops, and laptops covered under the same Nord VPN plan to hopefully save a few bucks in the long-run.

Vasilis
  • Industry: Program Development

An affordable VPN

Reviewed on 08/08/2021

It's an excellent VPN and is honest for its price.

Pros

Friendly interface, Kill Switch (it cuts internet when not connected to VPN), 5500 servers worldwide, works in desktop and mobile.
NordVPN has a very competitive price and frequent updates.
You'll have split tunneling, which means you can optionally choose which apps use VPN-protected connections.
Onion over VPN for enhanced privacy and anonymity - that goes slow, of course, but onion goes slow by its structure.
Some less popular functions are still included, like custom DNS or invisibility on LAN, and there is an option there to block ads and malicious websites.
I didn't use that last one, but it might be tricky as it is unclear how it works, so I have it disabled.

Cons

Russia is out. They have 5500 servers, as they say, but there is not even one in Russia.
Not everybody needs Russia; however, it's not there.
Sometimes it's not connecting automatically on computer startup. However, if you have the kill switch enabled, it's not connecting until you enable it manually, so you're protected.
2- The Split tunneling seems that doesn't work with all apps. For example, I tried to let the signal connect directly but can't. The same problem is with some other apps. But that might not be NordVPN's problem because some 'foxy' apps like WhatsApp are build to bypass VPN and connect directly.
3 - They had one server hacked for one month. Press was pointing that as a substantial significant deficiency BUT, that isn't a problem at all. First of all, it was just one server out of 5500 servers which is equal to nothing.
And - in the end, the majority of sites already have HTTPS, so what a hacker might see is, the IP [whatever] - is connected to [Amazon].
There is no sensitive information to be leaked.

Aleksandr
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great vpn packed in somewhat troubled software.

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

It is ok.
Reinstall it manually, write down the full set of packages it require for work (affect Win and mac only, mobile devices are fine to the best of my knowledge).
use their DNS as an alternative to public DNS and especially (!) to the dns provided by your network providers, they are always full of ads and unwanted redirects.
Take a look at their password manager. It is not quite clear why to use them instead of free keypass but who knows, may be this is what you are looking for.

Pros

A lot of endpoints across all the world.
Clients for Win, MacOs, iOS, Android.
Very intuitive and reach options, you may choose the tunnel type you want.
Number of supplement software: password manager, cloud encryption, secure dns.
As far as I noticed NordVPN goes very easy on the battery which is very important during the trips.
NordVPN team puts a lot of efforts into making the exit nodes "clean", i.e. - keep them out of black/block lists. It is not always possible, of course, but at least they keep things under control.
Quite a lot of documentations to set up nord vpn on most routers or smart devices.
Speed is overall very good, depending obviously on country and area, but still - NordVPN seems not to attempt to save money on providing mediocre service, they really invest in hardware and wires.
NordVPN withstand independent security checks and to the best of public knowledge they do not keep any records on user's activity. They were first to leave Russia which demand to keep records - that should mean something, right?

Cons

Well, on a flip side - there are a number of issues with the software. First of all, it is not quite stable. While session being established last until you switch it off, the application itself may just stop to connect, out of nowhere. Reinstall may not help. Appears that NordVPN install some additional packages that should be reinstalled manually.
NordVPN software may literally kill your network connection after you disconnect from their service. It happens because it fails to restore the routes, reboot will help for casual customers while advanced may just restore the settings without reboot, but this is definitely not what you expect from "secure browsing".

Support - is mediocre. You may wait for answer forever, periodically decline one more suggest to reinstall. To me - there is no support at all, at least for personal users. Things might be different for corporate, though.
Software update on Apple device may fail with "unable to download" for weeks. Not sure how to fix that unless you are ready to install it manually downloading the package from their website.

ExpressVPN

Reasons for Choosing NordVPN

TunnelBear has issues both with exit nodes set, their stability, speed and software.

TunnelBear
Kudakwashe

Digital world and privacy

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

With AES-256 level encryption you can be granted a peace of mind a sense your secure connection away from hackers and government agency's.

Pros

When comes to privacy they is a lot of VPN clients that will promise you the world in terms of encryption and data security. Its not easy to choose which one is the best vpn client but NordVPN is one of the top clients one can choose due to the fact that its much cheaper than most software on the market compared against to the features it comes with. What i really love the most its support of online media streaming services and you can easy also configure it on most mobile devices running iOS and Android but the no brainer when choosing NordVPN will be the ability to have at least 6 simultaneous connection hence increasing the speed drastically.

Cons

NordVPN offers better discounts when you signup to a long term like for example 75% discount when you sin up for 3 years in advance, this can be bit tricky to some people because they wont want to commit to such a long period since the digital world is constantly changing. A vpn client that might be working today might end up not useful tomorrow.

ExpressVPN

Reasons for Switching to NordVPN

Its offers the top security and cheaper monthly prices than for example ExpressVPN which is the equal rival
Hayden
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nord VPN: the MVP of VPNs

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Pros

The pricing plans are a big draw with this product, you choose how long you want to commit, and the pricing for each plan is more than worth the quality of the product and service received. Also the support is top of the line, offering constant live chat and a ticketing system, that is eager to help, expedient, and professional. The breadth of servers to choose from is another major draw, and the ones I've tested, for things such as streaming Netflix from foreign countries, is surprisingly fast compared to NordVPN's colleagues, and especially free VPNs or even the VPN offered with quality virus protector's like Norton, which I has reviewed positively as well. Part of that is it's quick connect feature, which finds and connects you to the server with the fastest speeds available. But the long distance speeds are impressive at well, I've even heard of people's downloading speed INCREASING when connecting to far away countries. NordVPN...It is truly all it is chalked up to be.

Cons

This is a product, one of those rare of it's ilk, that in comparison to it's colleague products I cannot find faults. It did everything I wanted it to in spades, and then some. It excels in every department and was development with the tenderest of care. Place trust in it's unanimous praise, and if you do experience issues, know that they will be there to quickly offer assistance any time of the day. Granted, I'm saying all this but am currently running a free trial, however I am very likely to be purchasing a long-term plan, and encourage you to do the same.

Mark
  • Industry: Graphic Design

NordVPN user for 3+ Years both Professionally and Personally

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

Now having used NordVPN for the last 3+ years I can honestly say that we are very happy with our purchase and will continue to use NordVPN in the future. The ease-of-use has improved over the years and made using this VPN pretty quick and convenient. An added bonus over the years has been their increase of servers in countries which has helped us interact much easier with our clients.

Finally on the home front, my wife and children use NordVPN on a daily basis and having become quite proficient with it. Actually have a few neighbors using it too. My wife who is not particularly computer savvy is completely happy using Nord every day while she is on the Internet. One of the reasons I am writing this has to do with the fact that our subscription to Norton renews in June and we were just having a discussion about the VPN last week as I asked if she wanted me to look at other options. Both she and my children agree we should continue using Norton for our home VPN service

Pros

Our company has been using NordVPN going on four years now. I also have been using NordVPN for my personal use at home. Prior to using Nord we had used two or three other VPNs at our company over the years with varying degrees of success.

Before we decided on NordVPN four years ago we actually tested four different VPNs at the same time for 30 days before deciding on Nord. I don’t remember all of the reasons for picking Nord but all four VPNs stated they offered nearly the same features and functionality. I do remember how consistent NordVPN’s speeds were between servers. Also their customer support was crucial in getting our business.

Our company has high bandwidth usage on a daily basis and we have had very few problems with our VPN. As Nord has incorporated new features into their platform we have had almost seamless transitions with the product.

Cons

As far as customer service goes I would like to say that we had some customer service blips in 2018 due to new employees on our part but these were quickly addressed and resolved and customer service has been great since then.

Fred

Simple, Effective & Private

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

My experience with NORD extends over several years. This software provides my business the ability to perform online purchases and sensitive financial transactions with little concern of compromise

Pros

This software has about everything a legitimate user could ask for:

1) Optimized Connections = Super Fast Internet Speed, not like other VPN's that will turtle-step you thru your online activity
2) Automatic Connection to the server/country/region you choose
3) Automatic Internet Cut-off if you lose the secure connection
4) An enhanced Cyber Security feature for online security
5) Options for routing thru multiple servers for enhanced obfuscation
6) You can hide your IP on a LAN, making your system invisible (careful this will shut down wireless printing as your system will not be recognized by the printer)
7) Tons of locations/countries/servers to choose from
8) A Panama based company outside the direct control of the US despite it being a territory of the US so records and harder to get.
9) Their servers only operate on RAM meaning there is no information of your online activity being stored.
10) Support is quick to respond when needed
10) Best Value on the market
11) Designate/Customize your own DNS
12) AND for those in Restricted locations- Yes NORD will get you thru on Obfuscated Servers

I have used other VPN's including (never recommend) free ones. NordVPN has the simplest VPN Software Dashboard (GUI) to use, requiring little to no expertise at all. Their Manual is small and well composed; made for people without much knowledge of VPN's. As a background service it requires little resources on the CPU and its overall speed is unmatched.

Cons

As I am a legitimate user, I have little complaints about this software. It is plainly used to provide more secure connections for banking, email & online purchasing.

Dmytro

Why I choose NordVPN

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

I do work online (web developer) so I need a high level of security and constant protection on all my devices (phones, tablet, laptop). I also travel a lot, and I have had some negative experience with fraudulent Wi-Fi access points at the airport. I lost some money at the time, but NordVPN took care of this now and never again had such problems. The company has a good reputation and gives the best monetary results.

Pros

I work online, so VPN is a necessary tool. I have used and compared many, but my choice is Nord VPN, because:
1. Connection speed is higher. No other VPN provider could achieve the same results.
2. Fast support that wants to help, unlike some others VPN providers. Support for NordVPN solved all my problems quickly
3. A simple and convenient interface on mobile and desktop and OS that I use (Windows, Android, iOS)
4. Great price if you go for a long-term deal.

Cons

The speed of Netflix was not very high, but when I talked to customer support, they told me which VPN server would work for me, and that helped.

HMA

Reasons for Choosing NordVPN

HMA has terrible support that cannot solve even small problems. The VPN connection may disappear and you will not even notice it. The speed on the servers I need to use in (HMA and VyprVPN) is slower.

HMA

Reasons for Switching to NordVPN

I used all of them and made my own test to check which one would give me the best overall results (speed, number of devices used, simple settings, reputation). NordVPN showed the best results.
Sébastien

The VPN service that's featured everywhere and for good reason!

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

This software has been consistently reliable for my personal use and saved me various times. Once, because of an issue with the cable company, we couldn't watch the Olympics, so we resorted to watch an online stream without any hassle by connecting through another country.

Another time, I realized I wasn't getting a fair price when watching the price multiple times for a flight ticket, so I went with NordVPN and compared from different parts of the world to get a better deal.

It also happened more than once that I would want to display a website in English, but because of my current location, some websites decide to force the display in that local language. NordVPN was an easy fix in that case as you can choose to appear from almost anywhere in the world!

Pros

This is a reliable and affordable service. It logs nothing about your activity and allows up to 6 devices to be connected at the same time, which is handy to secure both home and work devices. They have servers in many countries (61 at this time), it can connect with the onion protocol, it is very secure (with AES-256 and double VPN), it can be configured with OpenVPN, it works great with P2P applications, it supports many different platforms (both desktops and mobile), the customer service is quick and efficient. It is frankly easy to set up (I have tried on Mac, Linux, Android and iOS without any issue). They even explain everything transparently in their FAQ and they have clear instructions on how to set the service on practically all types of devices that support VPN.

Cons

There really isn't much to criticize about NordVPN. I did notice that they now have even more applications available for download. There used to be no application available for Linux (even though it was fully supported through other means).

Some servers were actually very slow when using my cellular connection, but this can happen with any service and a slowdown is always expected. Since they offer many servers in different countries, I was able to quickly find some servers that work in my current location.

Reginald

The last VPN you ever need, NordVPN.

Reviewed on 07/08/2022

In conclusion, NordVPN is feature rich, simple, yet powerful tool that will take care of all your safe and secure online browsing needs. It’s a once spot shop for those who are looking to browse anonymously and safely. With their wealth of features and tiered pricing system, you’ll be able to custom tailor a package for your exact needs hassle free and get on with your life and work without the worry of external threats.

Pros

Price: Compared to other VPNs out their NordVPN is very reasonable and quite honestly may be underpriced for the number of features and the level of protection you get with their software. They offer a 3 tier pricing system starting at $3.99 mo/ and topping out at only $5.99 mo/

Server Choice: NordVPN offer over 5,000 High speed servers in 59 different countries for you to choose from.

Features: Since NordVPN is a product offered by a larger company Nord Security, it makes it easier for them to pack software like this with additional features you may not get with other companies such as “Auto Kill Switch” if your accident disconnected. Or special P2P and Tor VPN servers.

Security: Nord never tracks or collects any of your data. Their ‘zero log policy’ is as advertised. They log ZERO % of the activity that passes through their servers. Additionally, they use double layer encryption on both ends of the connection known as multihop authentication to better protect their customers.

Cons

The only real con that came with NordVPN was in part their customer service, which was good, however it’s all web based live support and FAQs. There’s no phone support for those who rather speak to someone to resolve any issues they may be having.

Dwayne

NordVPN Best VPN on the market

Reviewed on 01/03/2022

My network and computers are protected from hackers. This is important to me because of the nature of the content I have on my company PC's. It is the best VPN that I have had and I will continue to use NordVPN.

Pros

It was easy to connect and use. Once I got it connected, I remained on the network until I was finished. Other VPN's I have tried, kicked me off the network while I was working. Then I had to go through the entire process again of selecting the country of the server I wanted to connect which takes 5 - 7 minutes that I don't have to do three or four times per day. NordVPN connects and stays connected the entire time I used it.

Cons

The feature I liked the least was signing in online versus through the app. Seems like it takes longer to sign in on the web versus just using the app to sign directly into my account.

Claire
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Security while traveling

Reviewed on 12/01/2021

In general, good. As I mentioned above, I do have to pay attention to make sure it's activated but other than that, it adds a feeling of privacy and security that I really appreciate.

Pros

I started using NORD VPN while traveling a year or two ago when I realized that most hotel WIFI is not secure. I didn't want anyone accessing my financial or business information so I researched various options and decided on NORD. As far as I can tell, it works just fine. I do have to pay attention and make sure it's up and running. I also have it on my phone but rarely use WIFI on my phone outside of my house. When I do, I use the NORDVPN for security.

Cons

Not sure what causes it to "fall off" and not connect me through a secure network unless I tell it to. I'm not very tech savvy and it could be that all VPNs work this way. Today I realized I needed to update the app, reinstall and then I could once again turn it on. Since I haven't been traveling during the pandemic I'm been a little less concerned about using a VPN.

DEMIRDIS
  • Industry: Higher Education

Best and Cheapest VPN

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

Pros

I have been using NordVPN since 2017. I am an International Student in the UK. For my literature review, I often need to access foreign universities e-library and many of them have IP protection overseas. After using trials of some other VPN services, I have decided to use NordVPN. I think NordVPN is best and cheapest VPN provider. It is very easy to use and allows me to access the web anonymously and securely. The application works great on my Mac and android phone. Also, I used the application on Windows 10, It was working great, too. I have travelled a lot for my research and some countries where online-based calling and chat apps are banned, NordVPN unblocks those apps and allows me to securely pretend to be in a different country. In addition, my university provides some data analysis software, they also IP protected and I am using NordVPN to access those Softwares​ while I am out of the UK.​ NordVPN has a large server network in 60 different countries but I generally use a few European countries server and overall these speeds are amazing. Moreover, NordVPN is strongly secure apps with no leaks, it has Internet Kill Switch option which blocks all internet connection if the VPN connection does not work. I have not needed but NordVPN offers 24/7 live chat support, I like chat support rather than calling customer service.

Cons

The Kill Switch feature does not really work on my mac but I have not had ​any problem on my other devices. Some NordVPN servers are a bit slow but they provided many other options so just need​ to change the server.

Patrick
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

A Must Have!

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

The internet is the way it should be when i am running my NordVPN. Not worried about sites tracking me. NordVPN Solved that! Not worry about ending up on some suspicious site and entering my information and being a victim, NordVPN Solved that.

Pros

Security $ Peace of mind! I use NordVPN for gaming when i am on my PC. I play professionally everyday and over the years we have some bad apples come along and start DDoS our IP Address and Just flooding my router just so they could kick me off line. I got tired of always turning off my router and waiting like 20 minutes for a new IP and just going through the headache of it all. I found NordVPN when i needed to mask my own IP and get the protection i needed to continue to enjoy my gaming experiences and thats what they offered me. I enabled NordVPN on my PC and never been kicked off since. I feel more safe now knowing its something i no longer have to worry about. I also use NordVPN for my everyday internet searching and website visiting to feel a bit better about my personal information not being so easliy found out and sites using my information to tailor their ads towards me.

Cons

At first its a little complicated to get it fully working and installed correctly but the newest version is pretty much a install and it does everything else for you. no complaints and i been using it for a long time now ..You forget you even have it on and when you start your computer up it auto starts it self so you never forget.

Harshpreet

A great option for both protecting and securing yourself on the internet.

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

My overall experience has been great with NordVPN.
I am still a fan and continue using it.

It offers a lot of features and their support is great as well!
A lot of new features are being added, so I really like the good results that I have been getting from them!

I also like that I have the option to install the same on my phone and other devices as well.

Pros

I like that I have the option of choosing multiple server locations!
Being a tech person, that comes really in use!

It has a really handy windows application as well!

I also love that it uses the latest technology out there, so my data is actually safe!

Cons

I have noticed that sometimes the interface on this is a bit slow. It is a bit more expensive than other competitors as well, and not all servers have the best speed.

OpenVPN

Reasons for Switching to NordVPN

I choose NordVPN, because, at the end of the day, the safety of my data is the topmost priority for me. And NordVPN, does that job with perfection and nothing I would change about that!
  • Industry: Media Production

A great VPN choice

Reviewed on 13/02/2022

Pros

NordVPN is very easy to set up and use, once installed it's as easy as an on and off switch.

The interface gives Nord a very unique look for a VPN.

Cons

The chrome extension was something we used the most but there have been many bugs lately where it would not think it was already running or it would sign us out at random times.

The connection of the VPN can be slower than normal at times.