Chronogolf

Chronogolf

Cloud-based golf course management software

4.8/5 (128 reviews)
Jenifer W.

Chronogolf is a tee-sheet management system that actually cares about their clients!

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

When we partnered with Chronogolf they were still a young company and not all of the features we needed were there, but they have been great at growing with us and constantly upgrading to provide a better product.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use, it's pretty much fool proof! It's very intuitive and all of my employees pick up on it quickly, especially all the millennials joining the work force.

The super clean and tidy interface is also very easy to explain to customers and we have found our web-based bookings have increased due to this.

I also love that they are continually in touch with updates and take the time to ask what feature their clients need or want to see next. The personal touch goes a long way! That's what we as golf course operators provide for our customers so it is nice to see a tee-sheet management company who does the same for their clients.

Sharon M.

Our Club has benefited tremendously from our association with Chronogolf

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Pros

After my first year as Director of Golf at my facility, I decided that we needed a more efficient method of collecting data. We had never had a point of sale at the club and I began the search for one. Two years ago
we investigated over a dozen pos systems and then narrowed it down to several. After interviewing the "users" of the systems, we came down to two contenders, Chronogolf being one of them. Many of the pos systems were pretty similar, but it was the personal attention I felt we were getting from Chronogolf. After two seasons with Chronogolf, I was not disappointed. The system is user friendly and the tech support is
excellent.
We have also signed up with the email marketing system and after some instruction, I am happy to report that I enjoy using the
program. It seamlessly integrates with Chronogolf. The Club had also engaged the website team to build a new website. It was a pleasure working over last winter with the support team on the
website.
Once again, they are supportive and responsive to any changes we need to make in that regard.
So in conclusion, we are very pleased that we have partnered with Chronogolf and now use the Chronopitch email marketing and their website support.

Cons

Not much comes to mind. If a member of the staff is having an issue they can send a request directly from the screen and within minutes a reply is received. The instruction is clear and all problems are solved in a reasonable time frame

Adam C.
Industry: Sports

Tee Sheet software, there is no better!

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

I have nothing but overall praise for Chronogolf! Still within our first year of use but I learn something new just about everyday using the program. It is extremely user friendly and if you do run into an issue the live chat function is a life saver.

Pros

Cloud based and can be worked on off site. I set up and do most of the admin work for our 5 courses. Chronogolf being cloud based made my life so much better not having to spend have my week driving from location to location to set up or fix issues.

Cons

As a newer company that is just breaking into the multi course daily fee courses, Chronogolf needs to iron out some kinks with the importing of existing databases and how it will sit within the Chronogolf system and within the multi courses. Our main issue as a company I can see is that the way our databases were imported they do not speak directly or correctly with each other.

Chris G.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

We are extremely pleased with the Chronogolf system. Best System out there!

Reviewed on 28/11/2019

The experience working with Chronogolf has be very positive. The are a great team player with golf facilities. We are looking forward to seeing the growth of best of business relationships to further our business and no trade times! We feel we have found a long term partner to help grow our business by providing an open platform to provide better services to our customers.

Pros

It is a modern cloud based system that is simple or as complex as you would like. If you are coming from an older style point of sale system it will take a little while to get up to speed, but don't worry the support services are prompt, competent and patient. The ability to work from home to manage the system has been great for our management team. Reports are detailed and easy to run. Collecting customer information is straight forward. Different modules are available as your comfort level with the product increases that will help differential your golf facility from the crowd. The system works seamlessly with Lightspeed and has resulted in improved bottom line performance in every department category. It is easy to make informed decisions on performance as you go along.

Cons

There is so much capability with this system you can get overwhelmed in the first peak season. We are really looking forward to the off season to strategically go through the system for improved performance. It is a intuitive system but there is a lot of potential to challenge your team.

Chad S.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Great cloud based system with clean UI

Reviewed on 15/06/2017

Pros

Cloud based! Can be accessed from any device from anywhere. Tee sheet and booking procedure is easy and looks great. Pleasing to the eye and very intuitive in nature. Creating tee times and rates are a bit of a process but once you get the flow it becomes second nature. Creating tournaments and events are simple and can be accessed online. Reporting and statistical information is wonderful and easy to access. Has wonderful features for promotions that work great especially if you have punch cards or multiple round deals. Customer service response is timely and helpful.

Cons

UI on a phone is buggy. Needs it's own dedicated app. Limited features compared to other golf software. Lightspeed POS has limitations and isn't tailored towards a golf operations unique set of requirements. Online booking procedure for guests differs from other software but still does the job.

Response from Chronogolf

Hey Chad! Thank you for taking the time to review Chronogolf - it means a lot to us.

We're getting great feedback on our punchcard/package features, and we're rolling out some exciting features over the summer that you'll appreciate.

As for the UI on the phone, we're actually releasing a native app in the coming weeks. We'll make sure to include you in the private beta launch!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Steve C.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

The software is very intuitive

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

From the start, Chronogolf has been able to highlight its competitive advantages, which met many of our needs. Our experience with Chronogolf being so positive, we even made the decision to integrate Lightspeed into all retail service points at our facility.

Pros

After a couple of seasons of using other booking management systems, we had the chance to try the Chronogolf software, an integrated system that includes tee times management and the Point of Sale (POS) system. Also, being from the province of Quebec we needed a multi-language software, which Chronogolf offers as well. In the demo version they provided us, right away the intuitiveness of the solution allowed us to test and figure out how we can manage the golf course’s operation by ourselves. The tutorials and articles available are also a great help, without forgetting the online support available in real time. We are able to use the system to manage multiple prepaid rounds and packages that we sell, it is easy to know how many players have booked so we can plan our day ahead.

Cons

We offer many types of packages and it was hard to keep track of the revenue and round usages on the tee sheet. Since they added the new BI reports module, we can export this data, which is much easier for us to track.

Erin J.

Chronogolf in the Proshop

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

By switching to Chronogolf ( mid season) it was a very easy and clean transition. It has allowed us to accurately track our customers, members and inventory. We have accurate records each month and allows up to print a variety of reports for all aspects of our business.

Pros

User friendly, clean design, easy to learn

Cons

Still a few functions that are missing, but the team is very open to suggestions and works to accommodate our individual business needs .

Matt B.

Ease of use / integration / simplicity / intuitiveness

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Pros

When we switched to Chronogolf our goal was to move to an integrated system and it hasn’t
disappointed. For our customers to login to one area and have access to their profile, tee times, history
and charge account all in one has been amazing. It’s so easy to book a tee time and having reminders
sent to the entire group has been a big bonus. The service team was with us through the entire
onboarding process whenever we needed help. Since then we have not run into any problem that hasn’t
been solved by whoever man’s the online help desk, it’s been great. We watched the system for 5 years
before we made the switch and each year improvements were made and we became more and more
certain. Chronogolf's purchase by Lightspeed solidified what we expect to be a continually evolving
platform… it gets a 5/5.

Cons

Need customer to see who/when round packages were used, not just the number (expect this down the road) booking types have well intentioned but unnecessary holdbacks for us!

Gilles D.

We love Chronogolf!

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

We only have good things to say about the Chronogolf team.

Pros

We were one of the first Chronogolf customer and since the very beginning, we have not stopped complimenting the service we receive. The clean and sleek design of the interface makes it easy to navigate and understand the software. When there is a problem, there is always someone to answer us quickly and correct the issue if necessary. There are also many training videos for how to use the software which allows us to learn the features when we have time or at home.

Cons

When we have issues, we reach out on the support chat and they quickly find solutions.

Frédéric R.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

We are very happy with the software

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Pros

We are proud to use Chronogolf by Lightspeed for its complete tee sheet management. The platform is intuitive and easy to use and allows our entire organization to effectively manage day-to-day operations from anywhere. It’s easy to manage our inventory and keep the stock updated as well as keeping track of special orders for customers, which saves me lots of time. One last thing would be the ease of access to a support agent through chat which ensures that any queries or concerns are addressed promptly and effectively.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind at the moment

David R.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

The Point of Sale system, Lightspeed, is brilliant.

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

Overall the software is brilliant from a club management point of view and makes my life so much easier.

Pros

- The system works seamlessly with Lightspeed POS and makes our day to day tasks so much more efficient. As a result we are so much more accurate with all our work.
- The subscription selling process is so simple and customizable for each customer it gives my staff confidence they will get it right first time every time.
- The dynamic pricing model is brilliant and moves with our demands to reflect a price which is reasonable for the amount of traffic we have on a given day. Once set up you don’t need to worry about it again.
- We use the events page to sell our junior camps online. This is a great portal to have as we can send our customers a link so they can read all about the camps and sign up online. This can be used for social events and banquets to sell ticket also.
- With both pieces of software integrated (POS and Tee Sheet), it saves us double work setting up memberships and green fee types in both. Lightspeed is also integrated with Xero accounting software so our accountants can see their accounts the following day!
- The software has a chat system and the Chronogolf staff are always there to help. Most issues are solved immediately but any that aren’t are resolved with a couple of days.

Cons

- The organisation of the system takes time but once a member of staff has responsibility for this it works well.
- The system can be slow at times but this is rare.
- Golf shops products need to be made up from scratch but this also gives us the ability to create them the way we want too.
- When sending out sms or email messages from the tee sheet it doesn’t keep a record of what was sent to look back at.

Sharon C.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

I am very very pleased with the Chronogolf system

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

I love the fact that I can work from home, I can watch the tee sheet  and bookings, look at sales is very convenient .  The online help at the bottom right of the screen has been  a life saver.  Early in the season after we went live we would run in to different scenarios that we need help with.  It was as easy as typing in the question , responses and solutions were within minutes.  No waiting on hold on a 1-800 number listening to music. This help was 7 days a week as well.  As an accountant by trade , I am all about numbers , so I love the reporting and the different ways you can segment and isolate data.

We also wanted the feature where we had the ability to process payments over the winter.  Almost 25% of our membership use our winter payment plan, were they can divide their memberships and services into 6 equal payments.  This can all be done now through Chronogolf and the Stripe feature.  I was began working with representative and she walked be through a couple of different ways to do this and she sent me a helpful follow up email recapping our training system.

There are training modules you can access and go back to take a refresher on if you think you need to learn more.

Pros

Last year our golf course made the decision to switch from paper tee sheet and an antiquated POS system.  We didn't make this decision lightly either.  Cost, practicality , ease of use were just some of the many factors we considered when we went shopping for a replacement.  We even did a site visit to one of our local courses who was using the Chronogolf product.  The manager very generously spent a couple of hours with us showing us how he used it and what he considered the pro's and con's .
Our board of directors made the decision in February to go with the Chronogolf product and I was appointed the person in charge of implementation and training.  I have to say before I started, I was apprehensive , actually dreading the switch.  Well, I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised.  After an initial conference call, I was appointed a trainer/facilitator to help our golf course and myself navigate this process.  My trainer represenative, was polite, patient and very accessible.  I say patient because I certainly have basic computer knowledge , but I was worried I did not know enough technical stuff.  Anything I did not know represenative walked me through it.  We built our tee sheet and POS system basically using the template they provide yet still customizing it for our own specific needs.  We worked away on the off season an we were ready to go live on time for our opening.
I love the cloud based aspect , for us this made accessing information so much quicker.

Cons

The one time this summer that Chronogolf experienced a system wide issue as a result of AWS being down, they were very quick to reach out to all of us through a message on the tee sheet and email that the problems we were experiencing were theirs not ours.  That saved us time , instead of running around test our wifi and routers thinking the problem was us.

Tim H.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Chronogolf has been the best by Far

Reviewed on 22/07/2019

All that said, Chronogolf is an excellent program that my golf course plans to use for years to come.

Pros

I've used a few different tee sheet management software programs throughout my time working at golf courses, and Chronogolf has been the best by far. This program has great, very intuitive features that I felt the other services I used were lacking. Some of my personal favorites are included below:

- A very nice way to price out golf per individuals, or groups of golfers (we have many different price points and golfer "types" here, and the ability to set the daily pricing by the hour, and easily change a golfer's specific pricing by changing his or her "type" makes it very easy and quick checking in golfers)

- The ability to click and drag a tee time to change the time is awesome. So much easier than going into the reservation and changing the time, or deleted and recreating

- Having a way to set colors to different types is great and gives a quick way to see the demographic of golfers on any given day

- The tournament module is awesome (still needs a few minor tweaks) But as a course that hosts many tournaments, I use this module very frequently and it provides a very easy way to manage the tee sheet on a tournament day

- Probably the biggest feature is that it is cloud-based. I can access any information I need to at any time I need which is very useful and important to me.

Cons

This program, like all others, does have a few minor flaws, and some bugs (sometimes runs very slowly, or just glitches tee times out) but all that is very minor and usually does not cause any lastly problems.

Greg N.

Features upon features!

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

All in all Mountain Woods Golf Club is very happy with all three aspects of Chronogolf, the management and staff find the software utilities to be very organized and easy to use, The customer service is second to none and finally our customers enjoy using the software to book their tee times and view the house account transactions.

Pros

There are many aspects of Chronogolf that make it a complete software package. It has features upon features such as creating numerous price sheets to customize booking privileges and pricing, a tournament module to keep all social events and golf tournaments organized in one calendar. The promotions section is one of my favourite as it gives me the ability to create promo codes for events such as fathers day or mothers day. I am very excited for the Dynamic Pricing module and I am very interested in integrating it into our facility in 2019. It would not be fair to review the software and not touch on the service and continuous enhancements or software upgrades. The customer service staff is second to none. The online chat makes it easy to get an agent and the agents seem very knowledgable and polite when assisting with all questions or concerns we may have. As for the software updates… they are always creating enhancements to the software. Many of these enhancements I believe are driven by the requests sent in by current users of Chronogolf and some are simply generated by the company itself. The final aspect of Chronogolf that I would like to review is the member and guests experience. We have had a great number of members and guests tell us that online booking with Chrono has been an enjoyable experience. The dashboard is clean and giving members the ability to see and book directing into the tee sheet with other members they might know is one of their favourite features.

Cons

There are some reporting questions I had about reporting in the Lightspeed POS system but CSR at Chronogolf was quick to point me in the right direction.

Rob H.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

We are happy that we will not have to conduct a search for another system this year, as we are very

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

Our decision actually came down to Chronogolf and another service. Ultimately for us, we felt Chronogolf best fit the needs of our club, especially when it comes to paper invoicing our senior members, along with more control and access to the system overall. It became clear a couple of weeks into our training for 2019 that we had made the right decision. We found the staff at Chronogolf extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating from the start of our training all the way through to the start of our season and beyond. The software itself is much more user-friendly than our previous management system, and all of the staff that use it on a daily basis acknowledge the significant improvement and ease of use. We can get rid of many of our other third party software elements that were put together to run the back end of our operation, as Chronogolf/Lightspeed can do much of what is needed.

Pros

We are in the midst of our first season working with Chronogolf after having a rather negative experience with our previous golf management system implemented and utilized by Nehoiden GC during the 2018 season. By August of last season, it was clear we needed a change, and my Assistant GM and I went through an extensive search for a new golf system. We are a private 9-hole club that does not utilize the online reservation system, so we were looking for a management system that could streamline our back end administration, offer us a single database for all of our needs, tracking system for tee times entered by our starters, and POS system for merch, F&B, and golf fee sales at first tee.

Cons

We feel our club has taken a great step forward in checking in members and their guests, as well as with all of our first tee operations. And when there is an issue or update, it is easy to get in touch to find a resolution.

Jean-françois M.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Chronogolf is the most complete and efficient booking software out there

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Do not hesitate to explore this exceptional golf management software, it is remarkable but especially a plus for your company!

Pros

As a golf course manager, I have been using Chronogolf since May 2014 and without a doubt I highly recommend this tee sheet booking and member management software. It’s easy to recognize the different player types on the tee sheet based on their individual colors and the starters use tablets to view the tee sheet and manage the pace of play. It is also easy to access the Chronogolf dashboard online for the players. These aspects are very important to make sure all golf operators that use the platform can benefit from these features, especially by its speed of execution. Being able to book online directly from home or a phone is an advantage for the proshop staff. Managing the tee sheet with our daily discounts is remarkably simple and seeing reports from anywhere is very easy. Chronogolf allows you to build a complete customer database without an extra cost. You can promote your golf course and tee times online and on social medias with Chronogolf to make any available spots more visible.

Cons

There are a lot of updates and features which is sometimes hard to keep track, but I like knowing the opportunities are out there and continue to evolve.

Alexandre R.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

A program that continues to evolve and improve

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Pros

We have been using the Chronogolf platform since its creation in 2012. We are proud to say we help create the product by giving our opinion on the upgrade that needed to be done in the golf management system industry. Nowadays, the program has evolved to a much more complete system that gives your business flexibility in sales creativity. It’s a great system which makes the tee time booking a lot more efficient for the client and our staff. It also provides you the possibility of promoting your golf course online, which gives you the power of managing your quiet time of the day and increase your sales. The system itself is user friendly and easy to use, whether it’s from booking reservation to events and tournaments, online payments, email bank, technical support, player and pricing options, statistics, market segmentation, reports and way more! The variety of options that Chronogolf offers to its users is like no other product on the market. It is a real marketing tool for your business, combined with his own POS (Lightspeed) to give you the full business tool package you need!

Cons

They take their time to release certain features but I cannot complain since they release features that are so integral to our day to day business.

Matt S.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

The Customer service is unparalleled in the industry, with up-to-the-minute response times

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

We are in our third season using Chronogolf and Lightspeed POS. The cloud based software is easy accessible and user friendly. And the company, in itself, is innovative, constantly adding new features and improvements that make running a golf course Pro Shop more efficient and effective. We look forward to seeing new features and innovations in the future, with the goal of creating the best possible experience for our customers, with the support of Chronogolf!

Pros

- Chronogolf / Lightspeed Retail / Lightspeed Restaurant - user friendly and there are constant improvements / innovations
- Packages and Subscription module - easy to use, track and manage
- House Accounts - automatic payments are very valuable to our operation
- Lightspeed Restaurant - a good way to manage a restaurant / bar in an efficient and effective manner
- Promo Codes - are a great way to track and manage promotions and discounts for customers

Cons

- The Sync between the tee sheet and Lightspeed Restaurant is not always automatic, which impacts the management of our Loyalty Program.
- We would like to see certain improvements in the Dynamic Pricing module, but since this has been newly introduced, I would like to wait and see the additional features they add
- The app is not yet up to speed in terms of performance compared to the current app we are using

Ryan H.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

I would recommend Chronogolf. I've used many other tools, and this is such a great software!

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Pros

1) I really enjoy having different colors on the tee sheet to distinguish the different player types. Helps us quickly look at tee sheet to roughly see how many members we have playing, etc.
2) I like the fact that it is cloud based. Having the ability to access our information anytime/anywhere makes it that much easier when I'm not around the shop at all times. I can be on the course, at home, on vacation and still access the tee sheet and other information.
3) Some other neat features that I like is the ability to broadcast the tee sheet on a tv. Our customers really enjoy seeing their name up on the tv and they know who they follow and where we stand with tee times. Another feature is the ability to clone tee times. Makes it really quick when booking multiple tee times rather than having to enter all information for each time.
4) Very user friendly, makes it very easy for staff to quickly learn!
5) The way memberships are set up are very simple as well to be able to have them be automatically withdrawn. Basically I can set it up and don't have to worry about it! The radar feature is great as it will tell us when monthly payments don't get taken out, etc.

Cons

Like all software programs, there are minor bugs that come up here and there. Sometimes we see a little bit of a lag with Lightspeed, but it can all be resolved! The support staff is so helpful and available when you need them!

Derek M.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Everything is more efficient. It's accessible at any time.

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

The onboarding process for us went very smoothly and the team and Chronogolf was very helpful and on the phone whenever we need them.

Pros

A lot of things that people were saying to us about Chronogolf were positive. We realized that we could utilize our tee sheet a little more effectively. One of the things that I really like about Chronogolf is that it is cloud-based which makes it easy to access from anywhere. The other thing is the openness to feedback where certain features weren't available at the time , but we kept getting feedback from the Chronogolf team that they might not be able to introduce these features right away, but it was in the process of being built and that word has held true. If there are any problems my staff is having, I don't have to be at the office to solve them. Our members absolutely loved it because they are able to go online and make reservations. It reduced phone calls that we were getting in the Proshop.

Cons

We are very happy with all the systems we have in place. Even though you have to jump from the tee sheet to the Point of Sale, it's not such a big deal, it's only a tab away. I can't wait for what's to come!

Ray G.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Easiest decision of the year.

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

Pros

We have been using Chronogolf for a few months now, after we decided it was time to make a change from our previous system. Our main reasoning came down to the fact that Chronogolf, when compared to our last provider, is much smaller and provides superior support. After experiencing past outages, and technical difficulty, we find it amazing that Chronogolf is always keeping us informed with what new innovations they are adding to the tee sheet, and even letting us know when an outage is experienced (which is rare).

Apart from service, it has been a great convenience to be able to access the tee sheet from anywhere. With two lodges, two golf courses, and a reservations department all in separate locations, this is an absolute must have tool. This even allows for our superintendents to access the tee sheet from their phones, so we can keep them updated with the level of play we are experiencing on any given day.

Finally, we see Chronogolf as a company that is willing to take on the addition of features that we require in our operation. With most of our play positioned as high-end tourism, we require a large amount of information in each booking. It has been great to work with a team that his willing and able to customize their offering, and take on suggestions. This is something I could never see us having the ability to do with our last provider.

Cons

The only suggestion that I could foresee, would be to improve the mobile phone / tablet display. The web-page displays with some of the features overlapped. A back of house app would be great as well.

Gilles R.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Chronogolf gives us the chance to improve our current structure

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

Overall, being a 9-hole course, Chronogolf allows us to offer 9-hole and 18-hole bookings to our guests without creating conflict on the booking page and allowing us to optimize all tee times. Many golfers now use technology to improve their technique, keep track of their scores, make reservations online. Technology is evolving fast and Chronogolf's expert team is helping us keep up to date in this area.

Pros

The software allows every employee to focus on doing their job, which is to get golfers on time and make sure they respect playing time. The Chronogolf / Lighspeed partnership is also a key point in the management of our club. This allows us to output accurate data from different periods of the year. All of these results can easily point us to future choices in order to adopt the best strategy for the next season.

Cons

I use the support chat to make suggestion from time to time, and Chronogolf understands that each course operates differently and may have different needs.

Tj G.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

The Chronogolf platform is very flexible and reliable

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Pros

I appreciate the fact that if there isn't something me or my staff can figure out, I can reach out to their Live Chat Support and they will do everything to regulate the problem for us. They are a reliable source of information and knowledge. They are also available very regularly.
The membership structure on Chronogolf is easy and transparent. It makes our membership management better and it makes booking online very easy for our members, new and old alike.
I love the integration with Lightspeed and the fact that we can have house accounts for our members that can be viewed efficiently and accurately. The integration with the Point of Sale is excellent for our inventory management and control.

Cons

Can't think of any. I enjoy every aspect of the software, any suggestions I have had have been met with sincere consideration and often appear in regular software updates.

Jacques H.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

The online reservation for tee times save valuable time and energy

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

I am happy to have introduced Chronogolf into our golf course’s operations.

Pros

One of the things I enjoy about the Chronogolf software is the occupancy report per player type, which gives us details of our most busy periods during the season. We can also navigate easily through the calendar to quickly see the events and tournaments for the year. The online reservation platform also allows members to see who they are playing with for any tee time reservations in the future. Even for visitors and guests, we collect emails, phone numbers or any relevant information, which allows us to send unique deals. I find it useful to choose colors for the different player types, which also catches the eye on the tee sheet to help the staff identify members. This small thing improves the member's experience at our golf course.

Cons

Nothing specific I dislike, the features are great.

Brent M.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Highly recommended for any course.

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

Pros

Having worked with a number of software packages in the golf industry I can say that Chronogolf is definitely the most user friendly and intuitive. The integration options only serve to enhance its capabilities. Being a newly constructed course it is great to see that they are willing to work with our business as we continue to grow. With any system there will inevitably be functions that require additional training above and beyond the initial set up stage, and I can happily say that the live support has made this effortless and timely. Reporting options from Chronogolf allows for a quick view of Key Metrics while Lightspeed allows for more specific sales reports to scrutinize each category.

Cons

While both Chronogolf and Lightspeed both operate efficiently and communicate in real time I could see potential benefits to working with one software provider. That being said they are always working on upgrades and additional functions to improve the user experience. Would highly recommend for any course.