GrantHub Reviews

GrantHub

Grant management solution for grantseekers & nonprofits

4.7/5 (54 reviews)
Evan T.

Inexpensive, high-quality. Great customer service; customer input is heard & used to improve product

Reviewed on 10/05/2018

Pros

GrantHub is affordable, high-quality, and easy-to-use. I love how responsive GrantHub's customer service staff is to questions and customer input. I was impressed to learn that they keep record of all suggestions and feedback from customers (I learned this when GrantHub staff asked if I'd be willing to discuss some past suggestions I'd made, but I'd forgotten what I'd suggested; the staff person had them all on file and we went through them over the phone). They really try to make their product work for the people who are using the product, and many of the updates have addressed issues identified by customers. I love that they take the time to work with and talk to their customers in order to learn how their product can be better.

Cons

Since it's a newer grant management software compared to some, it doesn't have as many features as other software. For instance, GrantHub does not have any privacy settings to limit who can or cannot view certain information. However, the staff has said they are working on implementing this feature and many other features that customers have requested. Also, if a certain feature isn't available in GrantHub but a customer expresses a need for it, GrantHub staff often has creative ideas to at least partially meet the customer's need for a feature until that feature is available through GrantHub. For example, I mentioned my need for privacy settings on some of the documents I upload to GrantHub, and their staff suggested to me that, while I'm waiting for this feature to be available, I can password-protect confidential documents before I upload them to GrantHub, then share the password(s) with those who are allowed to access the documents.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience with our support and providing feedback. We strive for continual improvement based on what we hear from our users.

Molly H.

Game Changer for Grants and Grantwriters!

Reviewed on 08/04/2018

Pros

GrantHub replaced all the spreadsheets, file folders, lists and messy methods I have tried to streamline grant writing over my 15 years in the business. It's intuitive, easy to use and accessible by all in the process who need to see/approve/add information. It tracks stages--from "I just heard this idea" to research to writing to submitted and more. The information is saved forever--it won't be lost when a person leaves the position or changes jobs. The deadline feature is wonderful, too. No more paper notes, shared calenders or missed deadlines. As a grant writer, I can have one login and access multiple clients--super efficient and good for the organization as well, since they give me access and can take it away if they ever choose to. This software is constantly improving its capabilities and the support team welcomes suggestions and ideas.

Cons

I'm not sure I really have many things I don't like. My only "warning" is to watch out what sort of access is given to whom. Not frequently, but I have worked with a few organizations where the grant writing process can be micromanaged by people who really don't need to be in the details. For example, board members should be aware of grants in process and grants submitted but (in my opinion) should not have the ability to read/edit/revise applications just because they can get access. Also, I'm happy that GrantHub continues to add new reporting options--it is the one area I feel like will benefit from a few more options so writers and administrators can share progress and success with boards and others.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thanks so much for your review, Molly! Your thoughtful feedback will be a great asset to other grantseekers looking for tools to streamline their grant process.

Diane D.

Grant Hub saves me so much time, organizes my efforts and helps me demonstrate my impact

Reviewed on 15/11/2017

I have a much better way to describe our grant seeking success to my CEO and board. Now I always report # grants awarded and dollars awarded. To illustrate last year I had 52% of grants awarded and 48% denied; but, 82% of the dollars awarded and only 18% of the dollars denied. One of these alone wouldn't tell the story. I submitted 135 grants last year, up 18% over the previous year. Grant hub helped my efficiency and I think is partly responsible for my ability to get more done. Also, I see better coordination with my fiscal department and gradually, program directors are looking to Grant Hub to see opportunities that I have identified. We're also capturing more small grants that programs were applying for on their own but weren't recorded anywhere. Overall, much improved system of grant info for our organization. I feel a lot better knowing if or when I leave my job, there will be a great history for all things grant related. Important tool for succession planning.

Pros

One place to organize all grant related materials.
Gives us a great historical archive of grant efforts which are quite significant in a large organization. We have 20 programs and a 43 year history. A place for all program directors to go for updated information. Shared access means my financial team in always in the know on grant efforts and we can coordinate our grant development work flow. The reminders for tasks have helped immeasurably, keeping the process going especially on large grant applications with a team. Reporting functions have been terrific for board reports.

Cons

When I need to update one piece of information from the opportunity view; like change from in progress to submitted, I have to go into the opportunity detail. I would love to have a way to make simple updates from the spread sheet rather than going into each opportunity. When I run reports I find errors in my data (that I input incorrectly usually or a date auto filled) that can impact a report. I think any instruction or updates on how to insure quality data, like in any data system would be helpful. In the ETO system, if you are familiar, you can download an excel sheet and then make corrections and upload to update a number of items at once. One way I would use this for instance, on the rolling deadline grants, I usually put a date about 6-12 months out. I have to keep pushing the dates out further if we don't submit that one. I can have a dozen or more at one time that I need to push dates out on but have to do them one at a time. I really like the category field to show up on the opportunity search; maybe the column for funder could be smaller making room for category. I use it a lot.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you Diane! We appreciate the suggestions and ideas. Also - Congratulations on submitting more grants over the previous year. You are awesome and we are honored to be part of your grant team.

Stacy F.

Makes it easy keep up with many deadlines for applications & reports (both immediate and long term)

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Pros

I can set up email reminders for myself and others in our organization. When prospecting for new grant applications, I can file due dates into GrantHub and feel relieved to not have to remember when they will be due. I really rely on GrantHub to remind me, and it always does! I can customize timing of receiving email reminders depending on my preference for how many days or weeks ahead of the due date. It is quick to enter a potential funder and task. I often include newly found opportunities that have rolling deadlines (even ones that we may or may not pursue). GrantHub is great for just putting it all in there and then having the freedom to move due dates around as the workload changes. It is also great for planning around vacations/breaks. Sometimes it feels like everything is due today! However, with GrantHub you can see the list of deadlines and feel better knowing you have a plan.

Cons

I wish the automatically generated reports met my individual needs. I can get the information I need by downloading an Excel file and then deleting all of the columns I don't want. It is a little time consuming. I need my reports organized by date submitted and date awarded or declined. The automatically generated reports are sorted by due date, and that just doesn't help me so much. I also wish I could navigate through my list of funders by alphabet instead of by page number. In the past, I had issues with not being able to log in, but that seems to be resolved now.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to provide our thoughtful feedback on the solution and are happy to hear it's working well for you!

Stephany H.

Bringing GrantHub in to our Grants Management at our organization was program-changing!

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

This has streamlined our entire grants management system. We used to use an Excel form with drop down filters. Now it is so much easier to link grants with funders year over year, track gifts by funder, and program. It's just been such a time saver for us to use GrantHub.

The ability to track deadlines, tasks, and follow up actions within the opportunities has been a lifesaver - we no longer have multiple calendars going with due dates/deadlines/tasks and everything lives in one place. The email reminders for these have been critical to our punctuality in getting asks and reports out the door!

Pros

*Ease of entering funders & opportunities
* Ease of tracking grant status - research, in progress, pending, awarded, denied
* Ease of tracking tasks associated with grants - we never miss a report deadline now
* Automatic email reminders when grant due dates and task due dates are approaching.
* Ability for multiple users to make the system their own
* Quick reporting
* Price Point!!!
* Customer service is out of this world.

Cons

* For how we get federal grants and contracts, I do wish there was a better way to track those of what is in house/out of house/has been billed v. to be billed.
* I wish there was an and function on reporting - so I could pull things from two categories - Like FY and Program area - but that's how we report as an organization. It's just pulling everything to excel and resorting that makes it a pain but still gets the same data.
* I wish there was a way to save report templates/formats in the system - so if I always run the same report format, I wish it would just save that and update with the data with the new date I'm running the report.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for your providing your detailed feedback for other grantseekers. We really appreciate your time!

Kim T.

Excellent option for managing grant activity scheduling, assigning, tracking, and reporting.

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

They are an excellent company to deal with, very responsive to customer needs, and very well priced for the benefits.

Pros

It saves me a great deal of time and makes me more efficient. It increased my productivity by more than 50%.

Cons

Occasionally, the server demand gets overloaded and the software responds a bit slowly. Foundant has set a timer on inactive logins which automatically logs you out after a certain amount of time inactive and this fix has reduced this problem greatly.

Heather L.

GrantHub has helped our agency organize over 300 grants and funding sources with over 20 staff users

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

Pros

GrantHub is very user friendly. I love how each opportunity is organized, so that you can store all of the information, including PDF's and word docs, related to each grant in one place. It makes it very easy for agencies that have staff in multiple locations and/or satellite offices. It is also a nice back up in the case that staff leave, information is lost, etc. It is easy to filter and sort through to get the information you're looking for, and even allows you space to store grant related documents and boilerplates. Also has nice report pulling features.

Cons

GrantHub is on the slower side, so it takes a while for pages to load. It also isn't customizable yet, so there are some settings we would like to adjust that would make use on our end a lot easier, but aren't able to do yet. Also, I wish the main opportunities page held more information such as grant terms, program (opportunity category) name, etc. so that it was easier to look at stuff without having to open each grant. Lastly, as the administrator, I would like to get notification emails when someone adds an opportunity. It makes it hard for me to keep up with current statuses.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Hi Heather,
Thank you for the review and feedback. I will put your suggestions into our system and consider them as we plan our updates for the next year. I'm glad you are seeing the benefits of having everything accessible to your team - we will keep your suggestions in mind for future updates.

Lauren J.

Grant Hub is relatively easy to learn and use compared to other databases. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

Organization, reports, tracking, some customization, easy-to-use

Pros

I like how comprehensive the features are for each funder and opportunity. I can track almost everything I need to- when the grant proposal is due, if it's rolling, the project name, the report due date etc. Plus, I can roll all of this into reports. Grant Hub is very intuitive and easy to use. much more so than a CRM or database like Raiser's Edge.

Cons

The only feature I wish the software had was the ability to set reoccurring opportunities. It's not enough for me to just "copy" the task or opportunity because it copies it once. A lot of our grant proposals have the same due day every year for years. We want the ability to project those due dates for the next 3-5 years.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Hi Lauren,
Thanks for the feedback on handling recurring grants. We've heard that before and I added your vote for the enhancements. Our 'Copy' only does one at a time and is the best solution right now. But you can also work with us to export and then import your recurring opportunities for multiple years into your account. Reach out to us if you want to do that.

Julie O.

GrantHub for nonprofits

Reviewed on 10/09/2016

GrantHub changed fundraising in our office. It made it so much more efficient and allowed users to work from remote locations and still communicate effectively. GrantHub took the worry out of ever missing a deadline or searching for notes on a particular client. It was all stored neatly into an online system that was available from any computer 24/7.

Pros

I love the team behind the product, you know them by name. Their customer service is superb as they are always available to guide you through any piece of the application. Best part, they actually listen to their customers and incorporate your suggestions and desires into their ongoing upgrades, so the product you are paying for actually gets better and better during your contract without a rate increase.

Cons

Nothing! It is very user friendly, has a great reminder system and keeps track of everything!!

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for your review Julie! We enjoying helping our customers with their grant fundraising and getting great ideas on how to improve our products and services. Keep the ideas coming!

Evan T.

Out-of-this-world customer support!

Reviewed on 01/02/2017

The customer support has been outstanding. The "chat" feature is one of my favorite things about GrantHub because a friendly staff person is always immediately available and provides a quick, simple solution to any question or issue I have. There are a few features I'd like to see implemented that would expand how I'm able to use GrantHub... one of which is privacy settings on documents and such for certain opportunities. Having privacy settings for opportunities would enable me to upload documents, such as budgets that show staff salaries, to an opportunity so that it is readily available for the project leader that has access to it.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service/support, and it really helps me keep track of what is next on my to-do list

Cons

I wish there was a visual deadline calendar (not just a list of deadlines, but an actual monthly calendar showing deadlines). I also wish there were privacy settings for opportunities/tasks/documents.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for the input Evan. We have received these suggestions before and I will update our suggestion database with additional votes based on your feedback. And thank for letting us know how much you enjoy the chat feature. We take calls and email support as well - but have found that most of our customers get hooked on the chat once they try it! Thanks again.

Julie P.

Foundant for Grantseekers Review

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

I have been extremely pleased with my dealings with Foundant. I very much appreciate their regular check-ins to see how the software is working for me and to seek input into their development process. Thier webinars for grant professionals are top rate, and I have benefitted from the professional development. The fact that they offer these for no extra cost to the client seals the deal with me. I am a customer for the life of my career!

Pros

GrantHub is a comprehensive grant writer's tool that is invaluable to my work as a grant writing and management consultant. It allows me to track each grant opportunity from research to submission, and on through grant management. The task calendaring feature means I don't miss a beat with deadlines and follow up reporting. The Reports feature facilitates easy grants activity reporting to my clients. I can also add writers in order to assign and track tasks easily, making client and project management a breeze. .

Cons

Can't think of a single think I don't like!

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for the feedback on your favorite features Julie! And we are glad that you get value from our educational webinars too.

Will D.

A Lifesaver

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Our grantseeking lives are 100% better since subscribing to GrantHub. Automating due dates alone has saved us the loss of more than one grant, and keeping necessary information all in one place saves hours of time when looking for needed statistics or descriptions of programs for grant applications. I've also found GrantHub's staff to be not only highly responsive but also incredibly personable. It's a pleasure to talk with them when we need something​ done.

Pros

It effortlessly combines categories of information​ that used to be housed in different locations and different media (paper, electronic; Excel, Google, Word) so I can easily refer to grantors, information about them, our grant history, my notes, deadlines, and so on. As a beginner in the grant-seeking world (although with over 40 years of work experience), I can't praise GrantHub enough; it makes me look like a genius.

Cons

Sometimes I'd like to see the different slots (Opportunities/Funders/Notes/Deadlines, etc.) be a little more connected so I don't have​ to switch back and forth so much, but this is a minor note in the​ grand scheme of things.

Mic M.

Foundant is an excellent software!

Reviewed on 31/05/2018

Support for internal collaboration, improved records retrieval across departments, easy transitional access to records for "new" employees, and a complete tracking system for deadlines

Pros

It is so easy to use, it brings multiple departments to the same page- one set of records for quick reference, one data source, one deadline tracking software- and allows for tasks to be set per award! And the customer support is STELLAR!!! If you have a question- they are patient and extremely helpful!

Cons

I would appreciate a new feature- a separate tab for each opportunity for "due dates" and tracking reviews and "approvals" "signature approval dates". Where administration could actually receive an email to "review and approve" or "decline with comments" and it would be dated so I know when to move forward. That would be a great feature! "On line" approval of outgoing and incoming awards to support internal process flow, but I might be the only user who would want this!

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thanks so much for your review! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback to the team.

Shannon M.

Thoughts from a Professional Grant Writer: How did I Manage Before GrantHub?

Reviewed on 01/03/2017

As a professional grant writer and trainer who's been in business for over 20 years, I developed my own way of tracking grants. My method worked very well over the years so well, if fact that I shared it with my workshop participants and integrated it into my guidebook on writing grants. About a year ago, however, I was introduced to GrantHub; coincidentally, my volume of grants I was writing had increased, meaning my method was becoming obsolete. So I took the plunge. I went from my "manual" grant tracking to GrantHub, and I'll never look back. The features I like best? Its seamless way of enabling the grant writer to track deadlines (by offering email reminders, which are hard to ignore); the feature that allows the grant writer to upload documents for each section of any grant for any funder. There's no limit to how many documents you can maintain under each funder's page. And...this is really cool...the user can open the documents on the GrantHub page, so you don't have to go back to your desktop and open the document through your computer. It's all there for you in one location.

The notes and tasks section of the funder's page has compelled me to take better notes and not trust my memory; and for a person with ADHD, that's priceless. Another plus. Simply by clicking on the icon for Guide Star, you can go to any funder's Form 990, which is where you will get most of the information you need to start building your library.
This program does not cost; it saves. Valuable time. On-schedule submissions. Tracking of tasks through email.

Okay. So I might sound like an employee of GrantHub. I am not, but I certainly am a fan! Try it; you'll like it! And one more thing. Your privacy and confidentiality are secure. Don't worry about your notes. No one will read them but you. Happy grant writing!

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you Shannon for the great comments. I appreciate you writing about how useful GrantHub can be for consultants as well as nonprofits. We love having you as a fan!

Rosalina A.

Very complete software for tracking nonprofit grants fundraising

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

Our nonprofit is able to easily tack 200+ grants at their various stages including, steward, follow up, apply for grant, submit proposal, and submit grant reports on time. Also are 10+ offices' Executive Directors are able to also track their regional grant opportunities.

Pros

The ease of use is the simplest. I also love their customer service, no additional charge for it, and always there to help you through. Features and functionality allow for easy tracking of over 200+ grant opportunities annually and follow up. They allow for multiple viewers which allows for our multiple regional offices Executive Directors to also be in the know of their local grant opportunities statuses.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you Rosalina! We are happy that you are able to track your many grant opportunities and keep your team informed about what is happening. And I'll pass along your appreciation to our support team. They love helping our customers out.

Peggy R.

Managing Grants

Reviewed on 08/03/2017

I love this software. It has really helped me to manage grant income, deadlines for application and reports. I think that because I use Firefox the system is sometimes slow (ease of use) but lately the software has been very responsive. I would request that more reports could be generated (overall quality) but GrantHub is a great tool for development. There are functions that I know I haven't used to their full potential. At this point, I cannot live without GrantHub!

Pros

Ability to keep track of grants, deadlines for applications, reporting, adding funders, keeping information about all of the funders and their giving history.

Cons

I would like if their were more reporting options.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thanks Peggy! We have enjoyed your feedback in the past and I will let our team know about the occasional slowness you see in Firefox so we keep an eye on that. And we have some more reports on our list to add to the product. Stay tuned!

User friendly, accurate info, great support

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 05/11/2018

I needed a simple software to organize and track my grants and prospects. I came into a practice where tracking was manual and extremely time consuming. I looked at other programs and all were very time consuming to learn. This software is so easy. I was able to load most of my grants in in a couple of hours. and now I can glance at due dates and handle the pipeline with far less stress.

Pros

This is a VERY user friendly software; very intuitive and easy to learn. I was able to input and use data immediately. Great reports. In my busy practive I don't have extensive time to learn a new program and this made the using the tool a time saving event.

Cons

So far I can see I would like to explore different ways of seperating funder info, and reports.But I haven't had adaquate time to really get into these.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for your review. We strive to keep GrantHub's interface intuitive and easy to use. Also - let us know if you need any help in separating funder information or reporting on your grants. Being able to set up your own funder categories makes this really easy to do!

Melissa P.

Granthub is a great project management tool, as well as a database. We work better because of it!

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

Pros

Granthub helps us to effectively track the proposal preparation process, collaborate with multiple individuals in an organized way, and to never miss a deadline.

Cons

It does not appear that Granthub sends task reminders when changes are made to the task or to the owner. This would be helpful.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Hi Melissa,
Thanks for the feedback. We updated GrantHub earlier this year to send a notification to the task owner if changes are made to the task. Thanks for sending in your feedback - it helps us prioritize our roadmap!

Jane S.

It's great to have a software product actually designed to track grant funding.

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

Pros

Having all of our grant work for multiple clients in one place that my remote staff can all access. Being able to track our success rate easily.

Cons

Not really a problem with the software, but I have difficulty finding the time to keep everything up to date. As a result, I don't think we are getting as much benefit from the software as we potentially could.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Hi Jane,
Thank you for your feedback. We will continue to look for ways to automate updating/inputting of information.

Dotti H.

Excellent software and superior customer service

Reviewed on 01/02/2017

GrantHub has saved me hours of work from the previous way I was tracking with spreadsheets and documents. The project planning and management is perfect - assigning tasks with due dates to different team members. One of the best things is the Answer Library that has helped our whole team unify on communication templates to the public (like goals and outcomes). It has also provided a bank of institutional knowledge that can be easily maintained and accessed. I highly recommend this software and this company - the best customer service ever!

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for the review Dotti! We truly enjoy the opportunity to interact with our customers on the chat line, during our educational webinars and whenever we can meet up with you at our events! It's the best part of what we do here at Foundant Technologies!

Kymberlie Q.

Well-organized, great customer services

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Multiple people within the organization call all be working independently and collaboratively on our funding strategy with ease.

Keeping a record of what's happened with each grant is extremely useful.

Pros

Structured enough to make our records much more organized, but with enough flexibility to allow us to customize to our needs.

Cons

No great way to create records for rolling deadline grants
No quick way to search where donors are located (have to export files to a spreadsheet then sort)

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for the feedback. I am tracking your suggestions into our idea bank for future consideration! On the funder location idea - many customers put entries into the 'areas of interest' field. That way they can filter on the funder location and/or what regions the funder gives to. But I can see that using the address fields for location would be a great idea. Thanks again!

Jackie B.

Grant Hub is a Huge Time Saver

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

Time saving, easier to collaborate with my team and other people throughout my agency, and a more organized way to store information.

Pros

I love that you can copy an opportunity and that contact information is automatically loaded for each opportunity. This saves me a lot of time and repetitive typing . The report feature is excellent and great to bring to your yearly review! Customer service is excellent--they are very responsive. Our agency has many subsidiaries and setting up different accounts for each was easy with staff assistance.

Cons

I have yet to find something I don't like about this software. I enjoy how easy it is to toggle between different agencies.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thanks Jackie! We are happy you are enjoying GrantHub! Let us know if you ever find something you would like us to add!

Emily W.

GrantHub has solved my problem of how to organize information about past and potential funders.

Reviewed on 22/11/2017

Major benefits: * Confidence that I am staying on top of deadlines. * A convenient place to store information about potential funders while I am researching them. * I am just starting to use GrantHub to share information with colleagues who are responsible for some grant writing or reporting tasks.

Pros

GrantHub is structured just right to keep track of past foundation awards and upcoming opportunities. I am using the Categories field to match grant opportunities with various programs and projects of our University. Customer support is friendly and knowledgeable, and available quickly through Chat. The organization expresses eagerness to respond to customer suggestions to improve the software, and recently announced that changes had been made in response to requests.

Cons

I would like more flexibility in Reports, including an option to display additional fields in a standard report and an option to create a custom report by choosing any fields. I have requested the Calendar Tool add an option to move year-to-year in addition to month-to-month, and I will learn more about the organization by seeing the response to this request.

Jan H.

Real people answer real concerns of real users in real time. "Customer Service" is real at Foundant.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 03/07/2018

I did not have to invent or design a spreadsheet to track progress on researching, working on, submitting, and following up on grants.

Pros

It is possible to gather a vast amount of information from various sources that are both directly and indirectly related to my fundraising efforts. The system allows cross-population of data and fields, customizing of reports, and various methods of tracking progress.

Cons

There are some features that seem like common-sense to the software designers, but not to the actual user. For example, if a funder has a rolling deadline, the software requires the user to put in a deadline. It forces the user to enter data which isn't actual or real or useable. Staff are responsive, but slow to make changes that would lower the frustration factor and speed up and increase practicability.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Thank you for leaving feedback for other grantseekers! Your time is appreciated. We do take pride in our customer service!

Sharon C.

Makes Grant Writing so Easy

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 01/02/2017

I love the answer bank. It is easy to set up, update and access. I use it every single time I write a grant or grant report.

I also love the customer support that is always available through the chat feature. My questions are answered as soon as I ask them. Instant gratification.

There is so much more I can do with Grant Hub.

I need to find the time to update all my information and deadlines. I plan to retire in the next year and this will be so valuable to the person who takes my place. It will make the transition so much easier.

Pros

Makes it so much easier to write grants.

Cons

So far I have not figured out a way to input years of past grant information.

Response from Foundant Technologies

Hi Sharon - I am going to have someone from our customer success team reach out to you. We offer a import service of your funders and past grants at no additional charge. So we can help you get your past information loaded into GrantHub. You can also enter them one by one by adding a new opportunity and just setting the dates in the past. But why do that if we can help import! Thanks for the review.