Clockify

4.7 (4,334)
Time tracking for unlimited users and better productivity

(4,334)
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

Hend Abdalla

Track working hours easly for you and your team

Reviewed on 03/08/2021

Highly recomended for time tracking specialy with part timers, freelancers >> you can produce a detailed report with the tasks as well as the cost in one report, PDF or Excel export are avaialbel even with free account.

Pros

Free version is very good, tracking of time and working time log are very easy and flixable , reports are very helpfull

Cons

Tracker has no uper limit to stop at even you forgot to stop it for days (continiously)
Not very powerfull with task tracking where there are no tastk status or team calloperation of tasks, as least in free account

Punchpass and Toggl Track

Toggle is Costy and complicated

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

Free account has just enough features that I need, very simply and easy to use even for non-it team members

Response from Clockify

Hi Hend Abdalla, Thank you for your review.
With the current design of the app, the timer will run until the user clicks on the stop button.
As per task status, kindly note that if you are the admin of your workspace and you have tasks under your projects, you can check task status under the project status page. I hope this is what you are referring to, and it helps a bit.
If you have other questions please contact us at [email protected]

Best,

Zack

A very easy to use time tracker to cover many projects as a freelancer

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

I previously used Toggl, which I like just fine, but was a bit limited on the free version, and I didn't like the interface that much. I tried Clockify just to see how it would go, and so far I like it and am sticking with it for the near future.

Pros

The interface is nice, the reports get me what I need for invoicing. I can tag any recorded time as billable or not billable and even enter the dollar amount.
I tag entries for specific clients or types of work with various colors which helps differentiate entries.
The weekly emailed report helps me make sure my time is on point.

Cons

I didn't find the Windows desktop tool all that helpful, I just use the web interface.
It's not as streamlined to create a new project or client easily. I have to type a project name (which doesn't exist) then I can create it on the fly, but with no details such as setting the color or client. So I have to go to another part of the interface, track down this new project so I can set the client and color, etc. I wish I could set up all the details about project and client directly from the time-entry page and not have to go around the interface to finish adjusting it.

I don't really care for tracking precise start and stop times separately. Each time I have to stop and start a particular project time, it creates another entry. I prefer a generic single timer that accumulates, rather than a bunch of sub-time-entries like 10:34-10:45, 11:02-11:18, 12:50-1:42. This doesn't do much for me. I just want a single timer that says I worked 3.4 hours or whatever. But this is pretty minor thing. I can ignore all the sub-entries for the most part. But where this gets ugly is when I want to come back and enter time manually. If I need to adjust times, it's nearly impossible because I don't want to create time entries that overlap with existing entries. There is a lot of fudging numbers around so I can line up my projects.

Response from Clockify

Thank you for the review Zack.

When you enable the group similar time entries in your profile settings all your subentries will be grouped into one as long as they share the same description project and tag.

Enrique

Functional and easy to use

Reviewed on 21/11/2022

Very positive experience, making it easier to manage projects with large teams.

Pros

You can set up projects with various tasks and keep track of your entire team, as well as see the amount to be invoiced to customers.

Cons

Plans are very disparate and customer service can be improved.

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

is much more adaptable to the needs with all the configurations that exist for each project

Response from Clockify

Thank you for your review Enrique!

We are glad to hear that you're enjoying Clockify and that projects are easily set up according to your workflow!

If you're searching for comparison of our plans and available features, please check this page: https://clockify.me/pricing.

We would also like to hear more about your experience or any unresolved issues, therefore please reach us at [email protected]

Cheers!

Clockify is simple to use

Reviewed on 14/10/2022

Pros

This software is simple enough to use, but lacks some advanced features and feels a little clunky to manage time. Could do with better intelligent management of time

Cons

I would like to see the time changed so when you put in 8 it recognises this is 8 hours and not 0.8 of an hour. A detail but irritating.

Response from Clockify

Thank you for your feedback!

We would like to hear more on which features you would like to see within Clockify, therefore feel free to reach us at [email protected]

Beside this, if you're using Decimal format (hh.mm) and type in some number of hours (e.g. 8), this will be calculated as 8 hours.

Hope this helps and cheers!

Angela
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Don't know where your time is going? Use Clockify!

Reviewed on 16/08/2022

Clockify is intuitive and allows you to complete basic business functions. You need to know what people are spending time on, and how much it costs. So once the set up is done and everyone has their rates added, the rest is easy. Just make sure to maintain your costs and projects and its smooth sailing.

Pros

Being able to capture a weeks worth of time on specific tasks has been an enormous help. The user interface is clean and friendly, and the most recent feature I've started using is "Copy last weeks time and activities" which means if I have 2 similar weeks, I can copy last week and just made little tweaks where required. It has made life so easy.

Cons

Personally, I didn't enjoy the browser add on with the stop clock, which I understand some people might love to encourage them to do the work as timeously as possible, but to me it feels like doom. I disabled that part of clockify but it is personal preference, some people do love that feature!

Microsoft Power Apps

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

I tried to build an alternative time capture system on Power Apps but it couldn't never meet the standards that Clockify has set. Clockify exceeds expectations.
Amber
  • Industry: Design

Easy to use, great

Reviewed on 03/11/2022

Pros

Clockify is fantastic on its own, but my favorite thing about it is that it integrates with other applications that organize tasks, like Trello. You can set up tasks in a hierarchy according to Client, Projects, and Tasks so it's easy to keep up with multiple items.

Cons

I always forget that the domain is ".me" instead of ".com!"

Joelle
  • Industry: Animation

Clockify is Great for Time-Keeping

Reviewed on 09/11/2022

I use this product for time-keeping and not much else, and honestly it far surpassed my expectations in that regard. If I were using it more broadly, maybe I'd have more to say here, but I really don't. Clockify was so easy to pick up that I barely had to skim the surface of what it's capable of to be able to start using it effectively for my needs.

Pros

The time-tracking and all it's related features. Also that it sends a summary to my email every week. I like to archive those in case there's ever a timesheet issue.

Cons

If I absolutely need to mention something, I wish that Clockify's workweek would reset on Mondays, though that's just personal preference.

Response from Clockify

Thank you for your review Joelle!

We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Clockify so far.

In case you would like to adjust the week start day, this is also possible. To achieve it, please go to Profile settings (upper right corner) and under Time settings, choose desired week start day.

However, in case you have any additional questions about this, please do write us at [email protected]

Brianna

Fantastic Task Tracking Tool - Free, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 22/11/2022

Great! Highly recommend--especially if you need to collate and report on hours for funding arrangements, billable hours, or (like me) want to better organise and schedule your week for the most impact and effectiveness.

Pros

Love Clockify. There came a point where I wanted to return to 'time blocking' to manage a heavy workload. (Essentially, scheduling tasks based on the amount of time needed to complete each.) To confirm I was designing an achievable calendar, I tracked common tasks completed knowing that I could 'book' each in again as they came up within a realistic time block. Clockify was hugely insightful to how long some tasks take to complete (having previously underestimated as much) and how much more quickly others can be done. Highly recommend as a tool to use to take a realistic snapshot of your day, week, projects!

Cons

N/A. We didn't even need to upgrade to a premium version--the paid version had/has plenty of basic features needed if you need to better track tasks, confirm time needed to complete recurring projects, and visual how you spend each day/week.

Kristine Mae

Clockify make my life easy

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Clockify save my life in terms of organizing thing at my work.

Pros

What I loved about clockify is a very friendly user and not complicated to use even if it is your first time to use you can navigate this app. Also, time tracking helps me to be more organized and productive. My VA's tracking details also help me in terms of computing their work time.

Cons

So far, I loved everything about the app. I'm going to refer this to my incoming clients in the future.

Beatriz
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Perfect tool for time tracking

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

It helps me a lot with consultancy management, we can track my time and earnings with low effort. Google Chrome extension is easy to use, neve had a bugs while using it, starts tracking with few clicks so we don't need to log in and walk through a long process.

Pros

Native integration with other systems (Google Sheet, Google Docs, Asana), intuitive usage, calculation of hours and earnings.

Cons

Reports are not clickable, we can't easily see details behind the numbers.

Response from Clockify

Hi Beatriz,

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the reports, would you be able to contact us at [email protected], and give us a few more details about that and we'll be happy to look into it?

Tim
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

What gets measured, gets managed

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

Clockify plays a vital role in tracking our activities. Knowing what gets done, when, and for what project allows us to identify the tasks and resources we need to allocate.

The product has a very generous free tier, and it is relatively easy to implement with some basic introduction.

Aside from the various ways to log time, I enjoy the report feature because it allows me to view data in various ways.

Pros

I like that it has several ways you can track your time: you can manually log, use a timer, or input via the calendar. This feature helped make it easier to deploy to the team because they can choose how to log. And the dashboard shows how others are doing so you can see your team log as well.

Cons

None so far. It has been useful for our team. In due time, I'm exploring to use the paid version.

Time Doctor, QuickBooks Time, Trello and Toggl Track

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

We used to log time through Slack which then gets moved into a Google Sheet. It was quite a tedious process.

Zapier, Slack and Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

Clockify had the simplest but most functional features of the free tier for our use. And in the event we decide to purchase the paid version, it is the most affordable. The others are perhaps better for bigger companies.

Response from COING

Thanks for your amazing and detailed review Tim!

We are happy to hear that you're enjoying Clockify and that it was easy to adapt it to your worfklow.

If you happen to have any suggestions for us, feel free to reach out to [email protected]

Noah
  • Industry: Media Production

Clockify | the Software you Didn't Know you Needed

Reviewed on 03/06/2022

My experience with Clockify has been overwhelmingly positive. Their support got back to me in less than 24 hours, I can use their software without annoying paywalls or limitations, and they've earned me as a loyal customer by having an easy-to-use software with more features than I needed, excellent customer service, and well-designed phone app.

I use Clockify daily, and they've taken stuff that I thought would be issues (project management, stopwatch, time to money) when I started freelancing and simplified it in such a sleek way. I don't stress because I know Clockify has my back.

Pros

Clockify is an easy to use software which provides time and project management services, billing, team setup, and so much more services. In terms of price, Clockify is extremely affordable. As a sole proprietor, I use the software entirely for free. I have access to every aspect of the software, including project management, time tracker, calendar, timesheets, and more.

It's nice to see a software with a free subscription that doesn't lock the core parts of the service behind a paywall, or have constant pop-up reminders to upgrade. Instead, this software allows me to work without interruptions, and then track the time/projects/money I've made in the past (days, weeks, months, etc.) And here's the even better thing: they're subscriptions are cheaper than their competitors, with the lowest tier being $6 a month and the highest $15.

You can upgrade to allow more people to underneath your Clockify, but as a singular entity I don't need to do this. Because of how easy to use the software is, and how organized it is compared to it's competitors, I will definitely be upgrading when I subcontract projects to others in order to keep track of their time on projects.

I use Clockify to keep track of time, which (after about 5 minutes of setting up) will autoconvert to my hourly rate PER client, meaning that I don't have to worry about doing any math for invoices. I've been using it daily for over a month now, with research and "practicing" before that.

Cons

I honestly have trouble contemplating anything I don't like about this software. The support got back to me and solved my issues in less than 24 hours, and the software is easy to use. Honestly (and this is rare for me), I have no complaints. Clockify does exactly what it needs to, and does it better than expected.

The only thing that I could see as a potential con for others is that, in order to get larger numbers of people underneath the same Clockify as an "organization", you'd need to pay a subscription fee. But frankly, the fee is so cheap that it's worth eating the cost.

Laura
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Free version still has lots of features - better in browser

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

It's nice just to be able to keep track of writing time, and measure some basic analytics, and the billing feature is really good for remembering the value of your time and the amount you have invested into a project. Its free features seem to surpass its competitors. It would be cool if it had more custom options (e.g. themes) and if you could hide things you don't use as a premium member to keep everything more minimalist. But Clockify has been a very good app to me and I don't have plans to switch anytime soon.

Pros

You just hit the timer and go, which is great. I use the free version, which has all the functionality I need as a one man band. I did explore different options not too long ago to see what was out there but ultimately found Clockify offers the best analytics tools on its free version. Competitors generally only offered free trials or had free versions with extremely limited features. You can also have it linked to Chrome, which is good.

Cons

I wasn't keen on the overall look for a while. It would also be nice to have the option of a simpler interface if preferred - for instance, as a writer I only really want to know what draft I am on, rather than naming each individual task, and I can do that using the projects feature. Right now I'm lazy and tend to duplicate tasks, only realising later that I had assigned an inaccurate name. It also makes it harder to sort tasks later. I tried the app on my desktop and phone but found them a bit janky, so I stick with the desktop version. Also, I do like the extra Chrome options, such as the Pomodoro timer (which I only recently noticed), but sometimes I get notifications asking if I want to add unrecorded time when I can see I am recording the time already.

TimeCamp

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

I actually came to Timecamp afterwards and was considering moving to it as it had a more modern and attractive interface and I liked some of its features. However, after the trial of premium ended, I found that the remaining free features were extremely limited. There was basically nothing you could do at that time but put in time entries, you couldn't even look at a graph or most of the other tabs. Seeing that Clockify was far more usable with lots more functionality, I stuck with that. With Clockify, paid features have never obstructed my ability to actually use it.

Response from COING

Hi Laura, thank you for taking the time to leave the review!
Feel free to share any ideas regarding the app functionality or look directly with our product team at https://clockify.me/feedback. Also, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at [email protected] if you encounter any issues with the app.

Carmen

Excellent tool for small businesses

Reviewed on 20/04/2022

My overall experience is excellent and it's a tool I have recommended to all business owners even at the initial stage when it's a one person business. It was a game changer for me as it allowed me to focus on profit, delegate time consuming tasks and be more efficient. Now that I have a team I can analyse our time and continue to find efficiencies as well as ensuring there is time for training and personal development which are core to our company culture.

Pros

As a small business owner I appreciate having a tool that makes it easy to track time. This has allowed us to direct our time and efforts to the projects that were more profitable as well as making sure there was time for training and employee development. We are a team of 4 but the tool was useful even when it was just myself. Time tracking is the one thing I'd absolutely recommend to any business owner from the initial stage. It helped me direct my efforts, focus on profit, as well as delegating time consuming tasks.

Cons

I think there is so much more I could do with it but I haven't had time to explore other functionalities. The reporting tool could be improved by being able to merge different projects or change them. Sometimes we would accidentally create different projects for the same thing and looking back it would be nice to be able to fix those kind of things.

Aria

Keep It Simple and Smart

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Clockify has helped my team get our projects organized for quite some time. We enjoyed the free version for a little over a year before we started opting for the paid version since we want to take advantage of some of the paid features such as automation, API integration, templates, and other productivity features to further improve our operations.

Pros

Clockify is a very simple platform to use with very user-friendly functions and operations. It takes less than 15-min for a new user to get familiar with it and already start working with the system. We love the fact that the system allows admins to be able to get high-level and granular data of individual users or projects. Data Analytics is really great with the high-level information that is already provided by the system UI, but Clockify also provides the capability to either extract the data and user a different data visualization platform to use, or integrate it with a different analytic platform all in all.

Cons

There are some limitations as to what data can be captured and stored in Clockify. If an operation is using a different KPI metrics (such as qty produced / time-spent) then this platform does not support that.

Michael
  • Industry: Animation

I could not live without Clockify!

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Rapid timesheet creation broken down into clients > projects > tasks so I have everything I need if a client questions an invoice. Most clients don't even question my invoices anymore as they know how thorough I am with my tracking, this is all thanks to

Pros

I love how easy it is to add time, you get really fast at doing it as you can either use 24 or/12 hour clock to input..If you do 12 hour you can just put PM/AM after the time..

My invoices and timesheets are in the same place and I've been using it for a while now so I've got really fast at adding my time. You can even label invoices as 'Unsent' - 'Sent' - 'Paid' and they're color coded so you literally never miss an unpaid invoice again.

Invoice automatically adds address you've set the client up with so you never have to remember to add address to the invoice..I've scrambled around trying to find address of a business, but if you have repeat clients you'll only have to ever do this once.

The time I'm saving in admin is worth every penny of the subscription!

Cons

The invoicing feature is missing the payment details. Luckily there's a notes part which I've been using, problem is you have to remember to copy and paste your payment details every time you create a new invoice. There's been times where

TimeCamp

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

As I am a single person, I thought Clockify looked the easiest and the free version helped me assess how I'd use it..I was really impressed so I purchased a subscription. The alternatives seemed more geared towards huge businesses with larger teams so the interface was a lot more complicated..Clockify can be as complex as you want it to be and definitely does an amazing job at hiding the complexity if you don't need it.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Best software to choose for freelancer

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

I've been using Clockify for more than two years now. I tried other software before but this one was the best at that and still is. If you, like me have simple needs, this is the best piece of software for you. Remark to company: please don't grow. If we're using your product we are not interested in ERP. If you want to grow make a separate product containing project planning etc.

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, fast response from customer service even when I was using only a free version of the software. Clean design, very good reports, ability to export reports to different formats. The basic version has almost all the things I need. Application is small, which is a big plus.

Cons

Lack of Polish version of VAT invoice is a little minus. If there were I'd have everything I need in one app. If you decide to implement that, please consider moving invoicing and time rounding from STANDARD to BASIC plan. I don't need managment stuff. There's literally no small and simple time tracking software with invoicing only. Every app like this slowly grows towards ERP system. Please don't grow. Hone the things you have now and make a separate product capable of integrating with bigger brother.

Tina
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Perfect for freelancers!

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

I first started using Clockify as a way to efficiently track my contractors' time and get a clear idea of which projects they were working on. It allowed me to better manage their time and manage resources. Additionally, as a freelance consultant, I'm able to track my own time super easily with the Chrome plugin, which makes reporting and invoicing a breeze at the end of each month.

Pros

The layout and features are intuitive and easy to use. The reporting feature is my favourite since it's dead simple to quickly generate a report of my hours (as a freelancer) and submit them to my employer, with all the relevant info captured right there. As a business owner, I heavily depend on this feature again to get a quick overview of where my employees' time is spent.

Cons

I can't really say I dislike anything about Clockify. It does everything I need it to do, which is why I've been using it for the last few years. I've never found anything lacking, at least for my purposes.

Harvest

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

I made the switch because Clockify had all the features I needed, and even the free plan was robust enough

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

Clockify seemed easier to use
Sabrina

TheMcB Pro's Clockify Review

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

I used Harvest before this, which worked great for the needs I had. When they started charging for a basic version I looked elsewhere and found Clockify. I'm glad I made the switch and even started paying for some of the advanced features. Clockify has made it easy to report my time and create invoices.

Pros

This software is easy to use and offers everything I need from a time tracking software: the ability to track time, pull reports on where my time is spent, and quickly generate invoices.

Cons

Creating invoices can be kind of a pain. Trying to figure out the correct configuration of project, date, description, etc... can be tricky. And if you mess up, sometimes the only way to fix it is to start over.

Trello, Harvest and Toggl Track

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

I'd been with Harvest for 3 years before I switched. I did so because the free version I was on wasn't free anymore and the quality of their system wasn't worth the payment. I found Clockify because it also had a free version but I quickly saw the value in paying for the advanced features.

Harvest

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

It was the easiest to use. It was also the most cost-efficient without sacrificing the quality of the product.
Olushola
  • Industry: Market Research

The best time tracking resource out there

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

This has helped me and y team keep track of time, project and even helped improve our efficiency through the ton of information and insight available for analysis

Pros

The software is easy to use, the color scheme is warm and inviting and there are helpful features all around

Cons

Sometimes I find out that I have to log in again. I don't k ow if this is a glitch or a security measure, but it makes me anxious

TimeCamp, Time Doctor and DeskTime

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

Well, it wasn't flexible and didn't have the features we discovered that we need to work efficiently

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

Price, Flexibility, Ease of use and onboarding, Insights available for analysis (this was very important)
Hossein
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

The best affordable software that can save you tons of time!

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

We tried multiple software for this purpose and finally come to the decision that Clockify is the right choice for our company in these remote working days, so I can suggest you test it and decide by yourself, but this one worth for sure to give it a chance, at least from my perspective and with main factors that I and my team had in mind.

Pros

The report section works awesome!
Also, it offers really good access level control and organization management features.
You can use and try it for free (as we did) for as long as you like and then decide to continue with premium plans or not

Cons

The smartphone application is really primitive and seems like a beta version :)

Do not mistake, it is completely stable, and you can use it, but still, a lake of features and offline working is there...

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

Better reporting feature and better pricing in our case.

Better options overall.
Noelle
  • Industry: Accounting

Clockify for Time Tracking and Invoicing

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Clockify accurately and efficiently simplified and streamlined invoicing my clients; something I don't like to do, because it is such an necessary annoyance that I don't get paid to do. I tried several other solutions. Clockify's technical support incorporates changes that improve their software for the end user. I found it to be an intuitive software that I could manage myself with little help. It is simple enough, and I use it every day.

Pros

Clockify is a professional contribution to my consulting and billing business, because I track my time, and then invoice my clients similar to a legal practice. When I initiate tracking, Clockify stays active until I shut it off. Therefore, it allows for editing time and rounding up when invoicing my clients. I have used other time tracking software, and their invoicing or complexity left me wanting another solution for billing my time to clients.

Cons

Clockify has a learning curve setting up different clients, projects, and tasks, and for simplicity, I had to later combine categories from what I had initially set up. Also, there was some effort required in the beginning uploading excel-sheet time entries in the correct format by organizing the data specifically, but it was worth it, since I didn't have to take the additional time to transfer raw data from one software to the other.

Gabrielle

!! Highly Recommend to Businesses of ALL Sizes !!

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

We are a nonprofit organization, and have been using Clockify for years. We've never experienced any problems, and this software is extremely EASY to use. Other programs we researched were too tedious or complex, but Clockify makes every feature simple, and provides MORE services we haven't even begun to use yet! It's incredible! We use this every day for our employees to clock in and clock out, for the bookkeepers to create monthly reports to see which projects we are spending most of our time on, and it even has a mobile app that's very efficient. By far, the BEST software we have found, and I highly recommend Clockify to businesses of ALL sizes.

Pros

Cons

I have not found any "cons" with Clockify, and we've been using it for years.

Roldan
  • Industry: Design

Roldan's Review

Reviewed on 18/02/2022

Really nice experience. I never looked back. Please continue improving. I've used Time Doctor, Hubstaff, Upwork. Clockify dust them off.

Pros

UX and UI wise. Really nice lay-out. Easy to use.

Cons

Not much. No qualms. Maybe I can find out later since my subscription is free and for me alone. Maybe if my workspace becomes complex I might start to notice discripancies.

Time Doctor

Reasons for Choosing Clockify

Clockify is the only Freelancer time tracking app that give fare advantages for both free users as well as paying ones. Other trackers are either buggy, clunky, difficult to use or expensive.

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

Needless to say, much easier to use. It exactly cater a freelancer dilemmas when it comes to time tracking their work and invoicing clients.
Leônidas
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Nice easygoing time tracking tool for personal use

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

I often work on multiple projects at 'the same time', and it can be hard to track how much time I'm actually putting into each one. Clockify helps me on that, and at the end of the month/week I can see how much work I have really accomplished and, based on that, plan ahead reprioritizing (or charging more) based on what I see. I also use it to keep my productivity in check.

Pros

It's fast, simple, light and practical (and looks good enough). I also like that it allows me to only use the functions that I need without having to learn/deal with all the other features it has.

Cons

-Navigating its menus can be quite unintuitive sometimes;
-It really looks/looked like a clone of the first iteration of Toggle, and that gave me a bad first impression of it. Still, the color pallet was better than Toggl's, and since the functionalities that I needed worked almost identical in both, I continued to use it.

RescueTime and Toggl Track

Reasons for Switching to Clockify

I tried a couple of different project and time tracking tools for my personal needs (tracking my personal work projects and daily activities). Some were to complex, some were to pricey, some were to ugly/had a bad UI. Clockify was the best one for what I needed.