Rippling

4.9/5

• Industry: Publishing

Great product, friendly service

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Pros

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Cons

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

I ran into a number of issues where Zenefits support was slow to respond, then inflexible and unhelpful. In the end even my request to cancel Zenefits was ignored so long that it passed my renewal date and they tried to force me to pay for another year's service. It's a little strange that two companies founded by the same person could have such different service values. Glad I'm with Rippling.

TriNet Zenefits
Chris
Chris
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great step up from Quickbooks Online Payroll

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

It makes it easier to hire employees, run payroll on time everytime, deal with the payroll taxes and fillings, and do basic management of employee laptops.

Pros

We purchased this after getting frustrated with Intuit's online payroll and there being errors and the customer service being useless.

In comparison the customer service at Rippling has been amazing, the onboarding was smooth - I was assigned a dedicated onboarding rep who met on Zoom with me to custom-tune the software to my needs.

I love that this makes onboarding easy with workflows - collecting t-shirt size, upload profile photo, eSign contracts and training, etc. All the stuff a large company would do for under $2000 per year for a company of 10 people. It is a great value. Also the MDM of company laptops is great.

Cons

No MDM for mobile phones and Windows clients can be buggy, no Okta SSO integration, and support can take a day or two to get back to you sometimes. Honestly not many cons; the software is great for the price.

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

Intuit has awful customer service, and their product would randomly quit running payroll and require a verification that would take sometimes 1-2 weeks. It messed up our direct deposit schedule and I had to fly back early from vacation once to get manual checks printed. Never had an issue with Rippling.

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

It was cheaper and more geared towards small under 50 user businesses.
Kristen
  • Industry: Accounting

Stay far away.

Reviewed on 14/02/2024

From the sales process to leaving Rippling every step of the way was filled with poor service. In addition to the above, an employee's benefits were cut off without prior approval, wage reports filed incorrectly and offshore customer service was contradictory, unaccountable and untrained. When I finally received service on the second level, I was subjected to more sales pitches, my favorite was the PEO person telling me that employees really couldn't reach the HR folks any way but email because, you know, this is a software company. Yep. One that shouldn't be in the payroll and HR business.

I have never had such a bad experience running payroll with any company, and this is something I have been doing for my company and client companies for over 25 years.

Pros

I liked leaving Rippling the most. I've used Paycom, ADP, QuickBooks payroll, none of whom are known to be easy and I would recommend all of them over this software. I did appreciate the email reminders for payroll, but that was it.

Cons

Onboarding. I was treated like a fool who didn't know what a payroll period ending date vs a check date was. The constant pop ups on login. The confusing user interface and poor reports. The horrible customer service.

OnPay and Gusto

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

We were upgrading to Quickbooks Online and I don't care for how their payroll reports integrate into the books. They are always on a cash basis and require journal entries to convert them to accrual.

QuickBooks Payroll

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

Software management which ended up being pricey and not necessary. We handle this better in house. I also had a client recommend it, who I think was inebriated when he suggested them.
Rakesk
Rakesk

Nice Marketing Project Time Tracking Platform.

Reviewed on 30/04/2024

Effective human resources management platform and the collaboration and file easy sharing is amazing using this Package.

Pros

Payroll easy management through Rippling is incredible and great project employees database management and the expense easy management and Assets management via this product is productive.
Creating financial data reports and also the project payment easy processing through Rippling is excellent.

Cons

I never had any issue regarding this easy product on deployment and the training on starting was easy.

Fernando
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Best all-in-one HR and Payroll software

Reviewed on 01/12/2023

Terrific experience. It was easy to implement and scale. I would recommend Rippling to any company with over 20 employees to centralize all the information required to run an HR department and make payroll.

Pros

It is an easy way to manage both W2 employees and 1099 contractors. You can keep track of their hours, make payments, share benefits with employees, have all the required HR documentation for compliance.

Its interface is also fantastic for both administrators and users.

Cons

If the main administrator is not available, there is no way to approve any changes in the 401k roll over process and Rippling cannot help a lot with this.

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

Rippling allowed us to hire international contractors as well and had the full suite implemented in one software, including the invoicing option for contractors.
Anj
  • Industry: Entertainment

Rippling makes running payroll and managing our remote workforce easy

Reviewed on 07/09/2023

Time spent managing payroll and HR related functions has been significantly reduced so this gives us more time to focus on growing the business.

Pros

The product is easy and intuitive. And the fact that support is readily available, responsive and knowledgeable solves the problem that made me switch over to Rippling in the first place!

Cons

The time for upfront setup was quite long and drawn out which was a bit frustrating. Some of the reporting around how payroll tax credits are implemented is hidden so I really don't know what's going on there and how those are being applied.

Gusto and Justworks

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

Lack of Support and random price hike

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

Much more comprehensive solution and better support. Easy self-serve!
Lettie

Always growing and upgrading services

Reviewed on 05/12/2023

Even with the billing inconveniences, I would still recommend Rippling - it's the best HRIS system I have worked with to this point.

Pros

Rippling is an all in one HRIS platform that is very user friendly and very customizable. I have enjoyed working with Rippling and would defiantly recommend it to other companies.

Cons

I've struggled with the way Rippling handles billing. Our finance department has a hard time weeding through the way the billing happens.

Mike
  • Industry: Accounting

Best in Class

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

We recommend and use a lot of software products, and in my opinion, Rippling has risen in to the top of all our software vendors.

Pros

I had used another product that was below average. I had researched and recommended Rippling to a client a year ago, and decided to use it for our company.

The Rippling reviews were great, which set a high bar, and Rippling exceeded it. The conversion was thorough and easy to follow-up. My assigned PM was exceptional. Once the set-up was complete, employee onboarding and Payroll processing were simple. I'm now less worried about compliance.

Cons

Their timesheet tool is a little pricey, but other than that, I can't think of a single thing.

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

Broken processes like Direct Deposit. Poor tax interface and compliance.

QuickBooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

High product and customer service ratings were what got me initially interested. Then the software trial and price were what closed the deal.
Danielle

All-in-one for employee services management

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

As someone who doesn't have a background in HR services and needs to run their business smoothly, Rippling has everything in one place for me, letting me know exactly what needs to be done to make sure my employees' needs are met. And again, the customer support is wonderful.

Pros

The customer support is stellar, accessible, and reliable. I have never had to wait too long to get a question answered or an issue resolved.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like some features or setups are hidden away, and I won't know I need to fill them out or set them up until I am alerted.

Gusto and Deel

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

All-in-one solution for payroll, benefits, Human Resources, etc.
Matthew

Great Value Payroll Processing

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Very happy with Rippling. It has lowered our payroll costs and made some things easier.

Pros

Easy Payroll. Automated features. Automated 360-degree integration with our 401k company.

Cons

Took a while to get used to it. We're a small company, small payroll, so I don't use it much and still takes me a while to remember how to do certain things (i.e. It's not entirely intuitive to me)

Cost savings and to facilitate an inexpensive 401k program

Paychex Flex
Douglas

Rippling is a must have

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes.

I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

Pros

1) Technology that makes my life better
2) Responsive team/customer service
3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Cons

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes.
2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

Gusto , Namely , BambooHR and TriNet

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

ADP really has one offering -- payroll -- and they are awful at it. I'm still baffled at how a company can be so incompetent at the one thing they do...and also grow to the size they have.

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

Forward thinking on app integrations and great user interface

Response from Rippling

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Lindsey
  • Industry: Automotive

Best HR Tool I've Used

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

Pros

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations!

Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT.

The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

Cons

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Namely , Paylocity and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

Our Company grew really quickly in 2019 and Quickbooks couldn't keep up.

QuickBooks Online
Ryan

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

Reviewed on 22/05/2020

We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts.

Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Pros

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations.

The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot.

From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

Cons

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform.

Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Gusto and TriNet Zenefits

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

Completeness of vision and breadth of capabilities. Gusto was P2 in the end, and while the overall product UI is more compelling, the IT management capabilities of Rippling (while coming in at a price premium) pushed them ahead.
Sherine
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Automates HR & Great for Department of 1

Reviewed on 13/07/2021

I have been able to centralize the company's structure through HR, not IT. That is the most major difference.

Pros

The organization of HR by Title, Level, Department, or Team makes you think through your structure strategically to then define who should have access to what. From there, you have the ability to manage multiple software integrations that are essential for employee management, onboarding, and feel confident that access has been removed at the time of termination.

Cons

I would like to have more control in customizing the Employee Home to function more heavily as an Intranet. I like the simplicity of it though.

I would like to have Employee Relations added in Rippling - case management. Documentation of performance, PIP's, emails, reports from managers, complaints from employees, investigations, workflows and processes. If this could be attached to the employee profile, along with Performance Evaluations, that would round out the package.

Paycom

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

I wanted to have software app integration and control of Onboarding checklists and Termination access checklists, without relying on memory, or excel, or some other way of knowing who has access to what. It was a big security change for the company.

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

Paycom is robust, but I researched the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I saw the benefits of understanding HR and IT together. I felt the platform of Rippling was easier as well, but it offered more features than Paycom, and still gives you the choice of integrating with 3rd party apps if you don't want to choose Rippilng's for any reason. Paycom didn't do that. You have to use their apps.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Time is saved by having all HR data in one place

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

It is simple to keep track of your time in and time out, as well as your lunch and rest periods and overtime, when you use rippling. Vacation requests can be made with ease, as can checking the available balance. This is a fantastic method of tracking such data if you are responsible for a large number of employees. The active benefits to employees are also plain to notice.

Pros

Leave off, vacation, sick time, and working from home are all tracked in Rippling. Our insurance details, pay stubs, and company structure are all readily available through Rippling. It's convenient to have everything in one spot rather than constantly bug HR.

Cons

The user interface is boring. The dashboard should provide easy access to frequently used software like time tracking. Despite my objections, I am frequently required to use a two-factor authentication process.

Haley
  • Industry: Political Organization

Overall Review of Rippling

Reviewed on 01/09/2023

Overall our experience has been very positive and we have a lot of love for Rippling as a system. It is by no means perfect, but it has been very good to us! My advice, should you choose Rippling, would be to take your time, plan ahead, and lean on their team to support you through the process.

Pros

The full-service payroll is leagues above anything else I’ve used. It is intuitive, user-friendly, and customizable. Rippling is also a great support for maintaining compliance with pay and taxes, which is helpful when you have limited staff. For reference, I have used Paychex, ADP, and Gusto. The ease of use for employees is really great. Our staff were a little hard to get on the Rippling train, but once it was up and running, everyone had positive feedback for us! Again, Rippling is very intuitive and their team is usually really great and guessing what questions employees would have, and making sure that their prompts and applications cover that. The support is unmatched. As a non-profit organization, we have always had tons of clunkiness in our systems, because they’re built for a corporate set up. This was the case for Rippling too, BUT their support teams have been nothing less than brilliant at answering our questions, creating innovative solutions for us, and helping our world fit into Rippling, comfortably.

Cons

Regional insurance providers aren’t always supported in the Benefits Administration application. We have a regional provider with some unique waiting periods and, unfortunately, Rippling cannot support that at this time. What this means is that we handle our healthcare insurance manually, which is a real pain. With innovation comes lots of changes and they are sometimes hard to keep up with. Rippling is a growing platform and they strive to innovate often which can sometimes lead to a lot of change fatigue, especially with staff members. There is a bit of a learning curve for folks who are administrating/implementing as a non-profit. We ambitiously tried to “fast-track” our implementation which was totally the wrong call. Rippling is fantastic once it is implemented, but can be a challenge in the beginning and with any changes you need to make to fit your world into it.

Terry
Terry

Rippling is an easy-to-use and very complete program. I recommend it, it's fabulous.

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

Rippling's ability to combine HR and payroll features so efficiently surprised me the most. There is no longer a need for multiple pieces of software and the associated risk of data inconsistencies in order to manage employee information, benefits, time off, and performance reviews. We've been able to save a lot of time and effort because to the reduction of manual operations in HR and payroll.

Pros

One of my favorite features of Rippling is the ease with which employees can access all of the information they would need, be it related to health benefits, salary, time off, or spending. Employees have flexible options for managing their 401(k) and direct deposit. No longer will you need to coordinate these kind of modifications with a member of the HR department. Rippling is quite simple to use. Both workers and businesses gain autonomy as a result.

Cons

Producing report inside of Rippling is one of those tasks that I find to be extremely difficult. When it comes to the creation of the precise reports that I require, I have not found it to be very user-friendly in my experience. Even though I freely acknowledge that I may not have a lot of experience with technology, I do wish that the process of creating reports may be made less complicated.

Sarah
Sarah

Ideal for training new employees and completing projects

Reviewed on 05/04/2023

For new hires, Rippling stands out as the finest onboarding experience since it allows them to get up to speed rapidly with no handholding from HR. Rippling has given a lot of thought to the platform's self-service features.

Pros

Rippling's time and attendance feature and payroll services are two of the most user-friendly tools I've used in my professional life. The cost of the service meets our requirements. My issues with my core HR department have been resolved thanks to rippling. My time and attendance, payroll, and onboarding are all taken care of by them.

Cons

It would be convenient to have all of the performance management and other related modules in one place, rather than switching between different programs.

Christine

Robust and easy to use

Reviewed on 09/01/2022

Pros

Rippling is very easy to use and has many features that help to get all your administrative work done fast and accurately. I like how managers are also given the capacity to pull their own team reports vs relying on HR to provide them with reporting data.

Cons

Adding new hires into Rippling throughout the year does not automatically add the prorata vacation days into their profile - you need to manually add that data.

Bob and BambooHR

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

We outgrew the simple features on Collage (which I adopted when I joined my current company) and needed something more robust in order to scale. So glad with our choice.

Collage HR

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

Rippling took care of our US payroll (we have US and Canadian employees) and their were plenty of add on features that we could select which Rippling provided.
Tiffany
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

All The Important Pieces Simplified

Reviewed on 10/03/2023

Pros

This website is a game-changer for businesses of all sizes. It offers excellent payroll features, HR features, and time tracking, all in one place.The payroll features on Rippling are top-notch. It's easy to set up and manage payroll for your entire team. You can automate your payroll and even integrate your benefits programs. You can also access paystubs and tax documents online, making it easy for you and your employees to stay on top of payroll.The HR features on Rippling are also impressive. You can manage employee data, track time off, and create custom workflows. You can also automate onboarding and offboarding processes, saving you time and ensuring that everything is handled accurately.The time tracking feature on Rippling is another standout feature. It's easy for employees to clock in and out, and you can set up custom time-off policies. You can also track time spent on projects, making it easy to manage your team's workload.Overall, Rippling.com is an excellent HR management solution. Its payroll features, HR features, and time tracking are all top-notch, making it easy to manage your team and your business. Plus, it's user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a great choice for businesses of all sizes.

Cons

I don't have anything I'd want to improve at this time.

Csaba
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great product. Excellent support.

Reviewed on 05/06/2023

By using Rippling, we don't need to have an HR person on our payroll. We feel confident that we are compliant while saving money.

Pros

Rippling is quite easy and intuitive to use. It is very comprehensive and contains many features that I plan to use in the future. It is excellent at reminding you to do tasks so that you remain in compliance. (e.g. an employee moves and it prompts you, and reminds you, to update appropriate forms). I am especially impressed with their support. No matter how good a product like this is, you will always find yourself with edge cases where you want to feel assured you are staying legal and doing it the right way. I've contacted Rippling support many times and in almost every circumstance was more than satisfied with the quick live chat response, thorough knowledgeable staff who are experts in their domains. I feel like I have an HR team working with me and can count on them every time.

Cons

We integrated towards the end of the year (Nov) and we should have waited until the new calendar year Jan 1 to start the rollover from our previous PEO. There were some issues with tax documents that our accountants had to manually resolve.

Zac
  • Industry: Wholesale

Rippling isa fully featured HRIS suite with excellent customer service to manage through issues

Reviewed on 06/10/2023

We were able to consolidate 4 platforms into 1.

We were able to consolidate 4 platforms into 1.

Pros

The implementation process with Rippling is really special. Each of there "apps" has a workflow built in the UI to step through configuration, data transfer, documentation and the other steps. We really liked this. Also, the customer service is as good as people say. A great knowledge base with video walkthroughs, quick chat responses and a dedicated team of human resources.

Cons

There are only two areas that I would say we have been disappointment with. 1. Scheduling is not available in time management yet. We have been told its on the road map, but for now there is not a simple, native way to track attendance against a schedule for hourly employees. 2. Benefits admin in Rippling was designed to use forms that are emailed to carriers for updates rather than the industry standard EDI file transfer. They recently added a partner that does EDI with a number of carriers so this has become less of a problem.

Paycom , UKG Pro and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing Rippling

We were getting poor service from our previous provider and it was going to be a slog to get to where we wanted. We preferred a fresh start.

Reasons for Switching to Rippling

Customer service ratings and user experience
  • Industry: Machinery

A lot to like, but if you need payroll be wary

Reviewed on 10/03/2022

As I mentioned, on the HR side of things, it is fairly easy to use Rippling. Payroll has its positives, until something goes wrong and then it is the worst nightmare and time suck that you will experience with a payroll software. As you can tell I am pretty frustrated. This isn't my first time that I have searched for other alternatives. I am considering other options at this point. Somehow the last five times I went through this they came through in the end but not before exhausting me, their customer and my accountant. It's not fun to rack up bills fixing the mistakes for software that I am paying for. If I change it will be to one of the payroll services with phone support.

Pros

Rippling on the whole is fairly easy to use and employee friendly, until you get to payroll.

Cons

The customer support setup is dreadful. Again, the people are nice, but the way it is handled is not acceptable for payroll. Payroll needs to have phone support as it is a time sensitive issue. I have been through all their growing pains, and feel like I should be compensated for debugging their software. They brought taxes in house and now several tax forms are late, again!

There is no transparency with your payroll taxes or payments. I reached out to my account representative and his email address is no longer valid. ARGH. The inability to ever reach them via phone is a huge negative and the email support ticketing system is ridiculous if you have payroll questions.

Also several of my open issues were never resolved, and they were over a broad range of issues involving payroll, pto, and insurance, yet they closed all the tickets. Again, promises promises on anything that isn't working correctly.

The funding may be rolling in for Mr. Conrad, but they are losing grasp of the basics, as well as the items that used to function properly. At some point the reviews will not be so kind if this continues. If they resolve customer support I would be a much happier customer.

Scott

Rippling makes my life easier

Reviewed on 10/08/2022

Rippling streamlined our onboard / offboarding process, making it very easy for various tasks to be assigned to the people that need to take care of them. This makes it a lot easier, from an IT perspective, to know we've got everything done for onboarding or offboarding - it rendered my physical checklists obsolete! It also, from a user standpoint, gives me comfort knowing all of my HR related information is just a click or 3 away.

Pros

From a user standpoint, Rippling is excellent - it has all of my HR related items conveniently located & easy to access. Payroll, benefits (including insurance details - no more worrying about losing my card!) and PTO all centrally located.

From an IT standpoint - as someone who has SOME admin types of access to Rippling, but not full access - it is great to have a central location from which I can pull employee details like title, location and direct reports / who each person reports to. It allows me to keep that same data in sync across multiple systems, using Rippling as the "HR Confirmed" data source. I also love the two-factor authentication requirement. I turn that on anywhere it's an option for me!

Cons

I, personally, have no issues with Rippling at all. There's isn't a "likes least" I could offer. I don't know the costs, but we have a very cost-aware management team so I am sure it is competitively priced. I didn't have to get involved in the setup or implementation, but do know that the team that did work through that didn't run into any serious obstacles, and was able to get quick support to any questions they had.

Zack
  • Industry: Environmental Services

A Great Source for Managing Employee Itineraries and Processes

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Like all new software implementation, it took a little time to learn the nuances of Rippling, familiarize myself with how to use it best for my approach with navigating my day-to-day tasks/goals. Once I felt like I had it down, though, it's been an extremely helpful source in ensuring that the backend needs/requirements for my department are covered.

Pros

Rippling takes away most of the work/headaches of needing to keep track of where I'm at with developing the employees in my department. It sends an email each day allowing me to prepare the employee schedule for that day - even that week - in regards to trainings, meetings, etc. It entails easy access to time-off scheduling and management. Recently, our office underwent open enrollment for various insurances, and Rippling made that process very streamlined and simple. I've yet to utilize some of the more in-depth HR features, but I'm sure they're great.

Cons

There are times when I'd like for the software to be a little more user-friendly, such as giving more detail why certain requests can't be processed (related to time-off submissions). And it'd be better if there were a little more freedom in editing due dates for employee-events (like reviews). This might be possible, but I haven't been able to do so.