Lucky Orange

All-in-one conversion optimization suite for website owners

Aqeel

Best Web Analytics Tool

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

Pros

It captures and stores activities of website visitors in real time and you can see what actions your website visitors are taking in real-time.

Cons

They recently launched a new version which I didn't like and I am still using the old one.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you so much for the five-star review and feedback. Observing customer behavior on your site is a great way to discover pain points and understand the visitor experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with.

Danny
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

Pros

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website!

Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

Cons

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

Response from Lucky Orange

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.

Jill
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Works as it's meant to

Reviewed on 24/06/2022

The software itself works well, but the integration is not user-friendly.

Pros

I really like the heatmapping feature, the ability to set up tags to inform when users take specific actions, and reporting.

Cons

We were unable to get the integration code to work, so we cannot view the lucky orange information in our CRM like we thought.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, Jill. Our support team will like to investigate more about your CRM connection issues. At your earliest convenience, send an email to [email protected] to get the conversation started. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Martina
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

A great software to analyse your website

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

I think it is great, I try to see a lot every day, I need to learn some more things to make better usage of it.

Pros

I love that I can see how people interact from my website, when people come back ,if there is any problem with the flow of the website.

Cons

The heatmaps do not work well with Firefox but they work with Chrome ok. The rest is great, maybe I would add when I am seeing the visitors videos where they are coming from on the side panel.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're thrilled you have used our tools to understand how your visitors navigate your website. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Check out our blog or youtube channel for tips on getting the most out of Lucky Orange.

Aleks
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The tool is comparatively cheap and has a great functionality

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Pros

I like the pricing and the functionality. Especially for a startup, it's a good bang for our buck.

Cons

Surveys are really much wanted. I am tied to just one question per survey and can't really rely on it.

Mouseflow

Reasons for Choosing Lucky Orange

Their new business model. Pay bazillion bucks to be happy. We are not willing to do it for now.

Reasons for Switching to Lucky Orange

I am still in the consideration stage.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you for the review! So glad you've found value in our software. Understanding user behavior is one of the most beneficial ways to optimize your website. I'll pass along your feedback to the rest of the team. Happy tracking!

Quynh

A very intuitive heatmapping software that does it all!

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

It's been a good experience and I'm glad I made the switch from another competitor.

Pros

How easy it is to use and navigate around the software. It also shows all the features you need to be successful with your digital marketing.

Cons

I think some recordings or stats are missing. It doesn't pick up every user.

Crazy Egg

Reasons for Choosing Lucky Orange

It had a terrible heatmapping experience and kept making us put in custom code in order for the tracking to happen properly.

Reasons for Switching to Lucky Orange

It was more affordable and had all the features we were after.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you for the 5-star review! Seeing exactly what your visitors experience on your website through session recordings and heatmaps can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way!

Cheers - Bradley

Alex

Very good value and relatively easy for a novice to use

Reviewed on 07/06/2022

Very satisfied and recent updates to the dashboard make it a much nicer visual experience to use.

Pros

The price was the main reason for choosing the software over other options available. We only need and use it for heat mapping but it can do more for those not using Google platforms for data analysis and AB testing.

Cons

Some of the features require technical knowledge that requires a bit of time to learn.

Reasons for Switching to Lucky Orange

We trialled Hotjar but Lucky Orange provided better value.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review, Alex! We love to hear that getting a front seat to your customers' online interactions has been just what you needed to grow your conversions and business. We do offer a free onboarding service to all of our users to get dedicated, personalized time with one of our client services team to answer your questions and help you get the most from all of our features. If you're interested, book your call here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new Again, thanks for your review, and we're always here if you need anything from our team!

Michael

Great insights with right amount of simplicity

Reviewed on 08/08/2022

I use it to see site traffic analytics and measure the site engagement from my top prospects.

Pros

A Hubspot consultant recommended that I use Luck Orange. I started by using it to track prospects' activity when they visit the website out of pure curiosity. It's turned into a tool that I use for analytics and general site engagement. I think Lucky Orange is incredibly easy to use but can still get some detailed, usable insights.

Cons

Nothing so far. I started using the software about 3 months ago.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you so much for the five-star review! So glad you're enjoying our HubSpot integration. The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can make data-driven updates that result in measurable success. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Happy tracking!

Brian

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

Reviewed on 22/03/2019

We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping us out. The ability to get a live view of what the customers were seeing enabled us to start fixing the problems we were having right away. We got to a point where we could have an audible notification of someone adding something to the cart, go in and check if it was working, and if not fix it before the customer even knew they were having a problem. Furthermore, the chat function is a lot more available and present than what we had been having before so we are getting many more chats than previously. This all helps our conversion rate which has improved greatly. Thank you

Pros

To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

Sidney
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Useful tool for all ecommerce sites!

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

Pros

Set up is easy and usage is practical with great design and functioning features.

Cons

Sometimes Lucky Orange seems to lag and run slow.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear that setting up and using our product is easy and practical. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know!

Sayam
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

Reviewed on 15/04/2020

I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

Pros

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

Cons

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

VWO Insights

Response from Lucky Orange

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking!

Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Best heat mapping for the money

Reviewed on 19/09/2020

Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

Pros

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

Cons

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

Reasons for Choosing Lucky Orange

Much cheaper and better heat mapping.

VWO Testing

Cheaper and better.

Response from Lucky Orange

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team!

Curran
  • Industry: Telecommunications

I love Lucky Orange!

Reviewed on 04/05/2022

Love it!

Pros

I use LuckyOrange daily to check my traffic and what my users are doing on my marketing site and within our app. Helps me keep a pulse on where traffic is coming from and lets me figure out important metrics like our unique visitor -> trial conversion rate.

Cons

I have a lot of websites that I track so I wish pricing was based on overall traffic number and not how many sites you have. I would use the tool more if sites weren't so limited.

Response from Lucky Orange

And we love helping our customers learn more about visitor experience to grow their websites and businesses! Thank you for your review, Curran! Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the team. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Carol Ann
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit

Reviewed on 11/06/2022

My overall experience with Lucky Orange has been nothing but good and I highy recommend it.

Pros

I like the fact that I can tell at a glance where my site visitors are from, where they landed on my site and exactly which pages they visited enableling me to constantly tweek and optimise my site effectively. I love the alert sound when a customer visits my site and I can track their activity in real time. I really would not be without Lucky Orange and all the features it offers at a very affordable price

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Lucky Orange.

Response from Lucky Orange

We love when our customers walk away saying, "Lucky Orange is an important tool in my tool kit!" Hearing from our customers on how they have been to use Lucky Orange to optimize their website is extremely beneficial and motivating to our team. We too love custom notifications!. We wish you continued success and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!

Matt

Great Value

Reviewed on 19/07/2022

It has been an affordable solution for our small business.

Pros

I love being able to chat with site visitors, answer their questions and suggest resources for them.

Cons

It is very difficult to set up funnels that work and you can’t make cross-platform funnels at all.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you for the review and feedback! Utilizing customer feedback tools to help visitors navigate your site can make all the difference in increasing conversion rates. Please reach out to us if there's anything we can help you with!

Cheers - Bradley with Lucky Orange

Sarah

Good for an overview of customer interactions of your website

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

While my knowledge is basic for this software, I do find it helpful overall. I wish LuckyOrange offered more in-depth tutorials. I think would really help retain more customers instead of getting frustrated.

Pros

I like the easy of use when looking at landing pages, heat maps and the chat box.

Cons

I wish I knew more of the features offered. The company's face to face tutorial is decent but pretty short. I am working my way through more YouTube tutorials to better utilize this product.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Sarah! We're happy to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to let you optimize your landing pages and connect with your visitors. Per your feedback about tutorials, have you been able to schedule a personal onboarding call? This is a 100% free service we offer all visitors to better understand Lucky Orange and to answer your questions. You can set it up here: https://calendly.com/lucky_orange_onboarding/15-minutes-new. We also have a Help Center with a lot of tutorials and guides on all aspects of Lucky Orange from setup to privacy to features. Check it out at https://help-preview.luckyorange.com/. Again, thank you for your review, and please reach out should we be able to provide any further assistance. Happy tracking!

Lee

Lucky Orange has transformed our business! Great product - Great customer service!

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Pros

We love the chat feature and the analytics/recordings that enable us to troubleshoot issues quickly. For example, the recordings help us to resolve 404 errors in real time on the site. The polling has provided additional interaction and learning with our customers. The insights that are gained from the heat maps, combined with the recordings are priceless

Cons

I would like more flexibility in the polling, especially to be able to EXCLUDE polls on specific pages and not just add certain pages. I would like to get the names of visitors if they are already registered in our system but there isn't yet a good way to do this with Infusionsoft. We are looking forward to that addition.

Mark

A must have application for business development

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Pros

Here at Forthgear, we use Lucky Orange to find opportunities for business development and an optimized user experience.

Cons

From our experience, everything was very easy to setup and use.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you for your review, Mark! We love helping our customers get access to that visitor experience to grow your website and business. Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way.

Patrick

Solid heat-mapping and analytics tool

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

We have used the heat maps and recordings to redesign and prove out numerous page and entire website redesigns. Lucky Orange provides the factual backing to make decisions about user experience, and to verify that positive change has resulted.

Pros

Hands down, the heat-mapping and recordings. They are integral parts of our user experience efforts to see how users are interacting with various pages on our websites and other digital tools. The heat maps are great for a high level glance, and the recordings let you literally watch what specific users were doing.

Cons

The analytics are basically the same as what you will see on Google Analytics. There's just not much added value to sway you away from using Google's reporting, but there still a good bit here to keep you from absolutely having to login to both tools in many cases.

Marie

Great for Customer Support and Tracking

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Love - we've used it for our website for years. It was easy to set up and train team members to use.

Pros

I love the ability to connect our customers questions with a visual off their experience shopping on our website.

Cons

Interface is still a little bit dated and sometimes the admin area can be a little slow.

Nikhil

Want heatmaps for your ecommerce, go for lucky orange

Reviewed on 28/04/2020

It's affordable and best.

Pros

Very easy to use interface and even the funnel feature is very useful for e-commerce.

Cons

I don't see a lot of cons, but maybe adding things like angry clicks is a good idea.

Response from Lucky Orange

Glad to hear you've been able to get such use from dynamic heatmaps, conversion funnels and the rest of Lucky Orange features! We love giving our users the tools to grow their businesses and improve their websites. Thanks for your feedback and happy tracking!

Omar
  • Industry: Online Media

Very good software!

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Excellent!

Pros

Easy to use and friendly UX framework. Functions also very useful and accurate.

Cons

Maybe integrations could be more. They will update this soon I hope.

Response from Lucky Orange

These are the words we love to hear! Seeing what your customers do on your website can make all the difference in optimizing conversions. Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if there's anything we can help you with!

dan

hands down the best CRO software!!!

Reviewed on 09/11/2016

I have used Lucky Orange for 2+ years and i could not recommend them enough. All the tools are so helpful. I use the Visitor Recordings and Heatmaps the most. I tried other companies, but their product worked the best out of the box, and support was great to work with too.

give them a try -- you wont regret it!

Pros

The dynamic heatmaps, Visitor recordings and chat

Cons

so far- it has been great. wish i had more time to use it in the day

Jennifer
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Love this software

Reviewed on 07/05/2022

It's always been easy and reliable, I haven't had any issues with it. It's been an important tool for me.

Pros

I've been using it for years in various roles I've had. I love how easy it is to see how visitors use our software.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about Lucky Orange.

Response from Lucky Orange

Thanks for the review, Jennifer! We've passed it along to our sales and development teams to share the love. Nothing feels better than finding ways that make your customer experience better than ever. Being able to see what visitors do and experience on your website can make all of the difference in improving the customer experience and your conversions. Always here if you need anything from our team.

bara
  • Industry: Animation

it's really great software

Reviewed on 06/07/2022

Great

Pros

I like it. it's simple. it's useful. it has a great UI and it has everything you may need. I especially like the source feater that lets you know where your visitor is coming from. this helps me a lot in identifying the clicks I get from google ads! thanks, lucky orange

Cons

I like it. it's simple. it's useful. it has a great UI

Response from Lucky Orange

Thank you for your five-star review! We are so glad that Lucky Orange has been able to play a part in your conversion strategy and that you are utilizing our tools to understand your visitor's behavior better. We wish you continued success, and don't hesitate to reach out should we be able to help you in any way!