Animaker

DIY video creation suite for enterprises

3.9/5
4.1/5
4.2/5
4.1/5

Suzanne
Suzanne

Great Product

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Great customer service! They respond quickly and substantively every time I have a question!

Pros

I've been able to create colorful, engaging content in record time!

Cons

I wish the timelines below for audio, video duration were easier to read, which would save time editing

Omer
Omer
  • Industry: Printing

Amazing Animations and Easy to Use Online Software

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

I simply love it.

I simply love it.

Pros

You need not download any kind of software to use this online app. All your data will be saved in your Animaker account. Prices of advanced packages are not so high as compared to some others and the website is extremely userfriendly followed by many online templates which are free to use and edit. Very easy to follow demo instructions. Its really fin to create your own animated character and use them in the ready-made video templates which does not require much editing. You can easily find sample templates and replace the character with your own character or choose one from the available characters.

Cons

Right now the software is new and does not have so many templates and character animations. But it is being updated very fast and variety of many more templates and animated video categories are being introduced now. The second issue is the video preparing and processing takes too much time and original created video inside the editor colors are a little bit different if compared to the processed video.

• Industry: Animation

No value for your money

Reviewed on 11/04/2023

They are Deducting your money, without prior information, they hide so many paid assets, after creating your video, then only you could realize, how many assets you used during the video creating, better don't use your Credit card

Pros

i don't know, anything about this website, because i used so many different website, compare to that, need more improvements

Cons

They are Deducting your money, without prior information, they hide so many paid assets, after creating your video, then only you could realize, how many assets you used during the video creating, better dont use your Credit card

Edo
Edo

Simple and nice on-line software solution for simple and nice animations

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

This is a good solution for any animation that You need (for Your YOUTUBE channel, business presentation, promotional video,...). In short period of time it's possible to make simple and nice animations that are needed. With extra effort it's possible to make something more (student projects in animation for example).

Pros

This is a simple and easy to use web-based solution for short animations. User interface is nice one, clean and simple so user can make it's job efficiently. There are plenty of options regarding design and animations (nice quantity of elements for Your creativity), If needed, extra media elements can be uploaded (photos, music, voice over). Tutorial video is one of best that I saw and I suggest to invest Your time in it.

Cons

Whole software is based on obsolete FLASH technology. Today all new web-browsers by default start with FLASH blocked so this is really strange decision. Have problems working with FIREFOX/WATERFOX. Guidelines are missing and grid can't solve that. Loading can be slow sometimes.

Response from Animaker

Hi Edo Modun, thank you for taking time off to share your review of Animaker. Appreciate the efforts. Please sign up, if not already, at www.animaker.com to receive updates on our soon to be launched HTML 5 platform.

bimal
bimal

Animaker review

Reviewed on 30/05/2021

My overall experience with Animaker is good. Because I can easily make cool animation video in minutes for my business. Which is great to generate leads and sale.

Pros

Animaker is the best online animation designing software. Anyone can make an eye-catching animation in under 10 minutes. You don't need any knowledge about this software. Just log in and start making an awesome animation video. They have tons of template which can help you to make video fast. It is easy to add characters, add voiceovers to characters. You also can make GIF. I am using this in my business to ads on youtube, Facebook and getting great lead and sale.

Cons

I don't find any cons here. Why well it is the best animation software in the market.

Manish

Animaker is a great deal.

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Overall experience is very good.

Overall experience is very good.

Pros

Animaker is very easy and intuitive to use, even a lamen person can use this create a professional level contents. It just requires the vision from a person.

Cons

Availablity of resources, icon should be updated with more icon, sticker and customisable themes as well.

Shelly
Shelly
  • Industry: Insurance

Video animation made easy

Reviewed on 02/10/2022

My overall experience has been very amazing with animaker, very helpful to me for making animated videos, and it has filled all my needs.

Pros

Animmaker allows me to make amazing animated videos with just drag and drop, which is great. They have amazing templates which I can easily use and can save time.

Cons

They have a great premium version that gives you a lot of flexibility in making videos as you wish. Moreover, you cannot do much in the free version since it has limitations.

Sabrina
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very easy Plattform to make explanation videis

Reviewed on 12/12/2023

I really love to work with animaker and I will definitely recommend it to someone

Pros

I really liked animaker because I don’t have any experiences in making videos and the program made it very easy to me.

Cons

I only can download until 2 minutes of the video

Kasun Chathura
  • Industry: Sports

Increase the improvement of animaker app

Reviewed on 11/08/2023

For video edditing the best app is animaker

For video edditing the best app is animaker

Pros

We are able to create our video easily. there are more features cause improvement to our video. I think this is the best video editing app.

Cons

I think it takes more data for video edit.

Ariel

Reviewed on 06/11/2023

Pros

Once figuring out the features of the app, it was easy to use.

Cons

Confusing to use in the beginning. The preview wasn't working, so I was unable to preview my video.

Vusala

My experience with Animaker

Reviewed on 11/04/2019

It is my strong view that nowadays support that we get together with the purchased IT product is far more important than the product itself. Because it is the support that gives life to the product and provides value. The level of support I have received from Animaker team has been amazing. These guys are very smart and very helpful and very quick. They have quite a bit of time with me patiently explaining every detail, making me an Animaker guru from a person with literally no IT background. I have managed to produce amazing video content with Animaker and any time I encountered a problem or a bug, Animaker team was right there and right available to fix all the problems for me.

I am received a great value for the money I paid and I am grateful to Animaker team and I highly recommend this product.

Pros

I loved that you do virtually everything in the software. You can animate everything and you can manage the content any way you like. Breakdown by seconds allows you to manage every second of your content

Cons

I think it would be better if a scene would have like 20 to 30 seconds. My view is that 15 seconds too small and may be time consuming.

And I would also love if you could incorporate a feature that helps to animate the characters that we are inserting the way it animates your own characters. For example if I could import my daughters image and could have her move her arm or leg.

It would also be great if we could import a video as well and manage it. For example I have a video of my daughter running, I could insert it to a scene, removed the background and have her run in Animaker's background

Praburam
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Create videos in a jiffy

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

Pros

I'm a marketer by profession and I always have a tough time working with designers. Animaker made non-professional video editors like me produce studio quality videos with it's simple DIY video editor. Animaker will be my go-to tool for anything videos.

Cons

Rendering time can be improved. Animated asset collections can be improved.

Vyond, PowToon and Kapwing
Kelly
  • Industry: Media Production

Do Not Recommend. To expensive for Enterprise Subscription and your still LIMITED!!

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

DON'T purchase this, I HAVE OPTED TO USE RENDERFOREST, AND I ONLY PAID $369 FOR A YEARS SUBSCRIPTION...

Pros

At first I liked Animaker for the animations, creating characters etc. But when I bought the Enterprise Subscription I lost faith in this company.

Cons

$1500 AUD on special for 1 year subscription.. They did not tell me that I wasn't given access to anything with the diamond on it in the images and video's. I told the girl [sensitive content hidden], that I want to use the video's for my ministry. she said Enterprise is the best plan. Load of rubbish!!!Also once you try and search for an image, you literally have to scroll through 1000's of pictures you CAN'T use to try and find one that you're able to use. Time is so critical and this program WASTE's ALL MY TIME, ENERGY, MENTAL STRAIN, and EMOTIONAL STRESS!!.

maYo

This thing sucks

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

Pros

What I like most is that it tells me I can make a movie, but in all I cant. It's not my skills that are bad, though I would say aren't very good, its the program.

Cons

Firstly, it shows that you are limited to the materials that you can use. If you want it then you'll have to pay for it, which I think is normal for a company but still annoying. Second, I am trying to do a project for my science class and so far I've had 3 days to work on it. The first day I was getting used to it and got a little done. The second day I was absent so the third day I needed to work quickly. I opened it up and it said I had to START so all my progress was deleted. The next time I was more careful and left it open in a tab all weekend. A few minutes ago I wanted to work on it and it said I needed to run adobe flash. I did and when I got back on it told me how to start. ALL. MY. PROGRESS. WAS. DELETED. What the h-e- double hockey sticks! I really hope this thing gets fixed because I would like to acTually use it and recommend it to others. DONT GET THIS UNTIL ITS FIXED.

Gabriella

Stay Away from Animaker

Reviewed on 06/03/2023

Terrible

Terrible

Pros

I thought it was a cheaper alternative to Vyond. If you are looking for the same boring cartoons in the cheaper tier of Vyond, I guess this is a more affordable alternative.

Cons

Not only do they not provide the nicer animated cartoons as Vyond, but their customer support sucks. When I signed up for the entire year, thinking it was a bargain compared to Vyond, they never activated the membership. I thought my transaction had not gone through. I thought it was better that way, as I was not convinced it was money well spent. Months later, however, during tax season, as I checked my financial records, I noticed they had indeed charged me $588! I checked my membership and they had never activated it...it was still in trial mode. I asked for a refund. They promised I would get it in 7-10 business days. I never got it, and PayPal notified me that Animaker had canceled my membership (what membership??) and therefore they would no longer withdraw additional funds (how kind)! Soo unprofessional and with poor business sense. Every attempt to communicate with Customer Service was ignored. Not only do they have a mediocre product but they are also dishonest and unreliable. Yes, Vyond may be more expensive, but at least they offer better quality, great customer service, and honesty.

LeAnn
  • Industry: Higher Education

Learning Comes to Life!

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Makes my presentations engaging and helping students retain and learn new information!

Pros

The pure creativity of Animaker makes presentations and learning fun! All of the features and animation options are endless and make presenting and teaching new information fun!

Cons

Animaker takes some time to learn all of the features and how to implement them in your animations.

Denisw
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Incredibly low-quality and slow flash-based tool

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

Very bad.

Very bad.

Pros

Kind of easy to handle (but must be because Animaker gives you almost no option to adjust the scenes to your needs. All adjustment option are very limited)

Cons

Customer service nonexistent
Didn't get back to me after reaching out in different ways and ignored all of my email. Therefor 24h support probably their biggest marketing lie
Videos look very unprofessional, very childish icons
Animaker runs with flash player with make it very slow and annoying to work with
Scenes can only be full seconds long. There is no function to adjust it for shorter time frames
And so on..
Seriously, don't buy Animaker, you find better options in the same price range

Response from Animaker

Yes the free version is limited. However, as you pay a bit more more features are available, with high performance, high security and 24/7 365 days support

Karma
  • Industry: Printing

A good source of for creation simple animation videos that don't rely on characters

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

Pros

Animaker has an easy to understand user interface and built in guidance for quick start up. Their TTS has lipsync with saves a lot of time and headache. The free plan is not a wasteland of basic features, but rather gives you access to nealry all they offer with the biggest limitations to exporting options. The tiered plans are reasonable for a wide range of users.

Cons

From what I understand, Animaker used to have many character options. And while it seems they are heading in that direction over time, for now you are lmited to humans and a monkey all in the same smooth 3D style. The customization is pretty endless, though, so you can carve out a certain look with effort.

Naema

VERY BAD SERVICE.

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

do not recommend it. Dont waste your money.

do not recommend it. Dont waste your money.

Pros

NOTHING! IT was my fault using it. I don't like this software. Do not trust it.

Cons

THEY DELAY TO deliver my video. It took a week!

Response from Animaker

Naema, we are sorry that you experienced this issue with the Free version that share resources with 8M other users. We offer other options for example an Enterprise version that is high performance and 24/7 support.

Not for amateurs 🙅🏿

Reviewed on 24/05/2019

On a business point of view, or the do it yourself type, it will work. It gives you what you need, not much I can say about it though, it's functional, just doesn't have that wow factor.

Pros

The free themes, pics, transitions, etc are very well done. It can work with minimal effort (with some exceptions). The quality is good. The animations are good. The support and tip system is good. Basically, nothing truly stood out for me, but it is workable.

Cons

Now don't get me wrong, if you have delved into the animating world, know how to ticker around with software or maybe you're just a quick study, you can find this quite fulfilling, but if you've pulled up on this for the first time, it is really confusing. The software is mediocre for someone like me who has used others.

Siti
  • Industry: Animation

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

I always use Animaker to do my presentation video for my assignment and it really help me to deliver the content of assignment easily and creative

Pros

I can edit my animation video easily and also can develop my creativity

Cons

for the character , it does not have many choice of outfit, and there is no baby character

VINCENZO
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 23/06/2021

I created a video gift for my friend's wedding and found this site very useful and easy to use. create funny animations to give a touch of originality to my productions

Pros

animaker is a very easy to use site for building animations, also suitable for amateur as well as professional use. I really appreciated the possibility of having a lot of animations for the characters and the expressions they can do

Cons

I would recommend expanding the variety of animated backgrounds and above all fixing the audio to the scenes and not to the whole video so that changing a scene does not change the whole video

Herman

The best Animation software for the budding animator.

Reviewed on 02/01/2023

I have been able to use this software to create animated lessons for students as well as entertaining presentations when conducting teacher seminars.

Pros

I love the tutorials and the wide variety of animated characters, animals, and objects available for use. The music, sound effects, and transitions are all compelling.

Cons

This software has no problematic features, and I have yet to discover any negative aspects of using it.

Jillian
  • Used for 1-5 months

False and Deceptive Advertising

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

My experience with Animaker has been horrible. I will not only not use this product, I will recommend that others not use it either.

Pros

I was very interested in using this product and recommending it to others until my experience with them led to utter disappointment.

Cons

I bought the product as it was advertized that the watermark would be removed. It isn't removed as advertized. I couldn't use the product and immediately asked for a refund where I was subjected with increasing insulting responses where they would not respond to my concerns.

Hanna

Great product for some niches!

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

Pros

I absolutely loved the idea of creating our own creative advertising videos as well as some internal company educational videos to help with training of new employees. Animaker allows you to try most of its features within a free trial, so when we were getting a subscription we knew what we're getting into :)
It has great functionality and makes it very easy to create your own personalised marketing campaign or even a whole course of e-learning. Also, it makes that possible to edit from any device without downloading any additional pieces of software.

Cons

Due to its amazing functionality, it doesn't always work so fast on small storage devices. In fact, it can sometimes result in page freezing and loosing some of the results. And as for marketing manager, it is really crucial to be able to access it from a small laptop on the go.