EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.7/5

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Everything under one roof

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Pros

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Cons

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

Pierpaolo

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Summer Diya

Good combination of features

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

Pros

Integration of list management, scheduling...

Cons

My business wasn't full fledged to use all features available.

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

Combination of all of them together.
Shekhar
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Average CRM

Reviewed on 04/03/2022

Slightly below average.

Pros

Simple easy to use, lot of features very good, like email automation, web tracking, email broadcasts.

Cons

Under development product, continuous upgrades and features makes final product glitch sometimes.

Zoho CRM and Agile CRM

Recommended by Colleague.
Radomir
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Easy to you

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Great support!

Pros

Compare to other products Enagabay is easy to use. You have all you need in one platform

Cons

Shortcuts for canned responses would be great feature to add on..

Alex
  • Industry: Executive Office

A great priced alternative to similar software

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

It has been great, support has been great and it was easy to set up

Pros

The cost, relatively easy to use and full of features, most of which you would find in the most expensive CRM's.

Cons

Is missing a couple of features that should have been developed by now but for the price you cannot complain.

Georgia
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Very pleased with customer service and the email marketing component

Pros

Easy to integrate with website forms for collection of data and easy to use for email marketing

Cons

Doesn't have as comprehensive project and costumer management timelines and automation options as competitors

Kristian

Amazing Support

Reviewed on 02/12/2022

Pros

The ease of use and the support is amazing.

Cons

Nothing so far its been so much easier than any other crm we have tried

Agop
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Good!

Reviewed on 03/01/2023

Pros

What did you like most about this software customer support

Cons

Too much funcionalities don[t know how to use them

Rachit

Best CRM for SMB

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Pros

Best customer support and the pricing is very affordable for startups

Cons

My suggestion is that they must have a call support

Sian
  • Industry: Online Media

Sophisticated Software

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

Lack of features

Sendinblue

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Matthew
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

8 Month use Review

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Jasmine

engagebay erview GYM and HEALTH

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

so far my experience with engagebay has been excellent.

Pros

it is very close to what I am used to, the support has been incredibly helpful. It was super easy to set up pretty much plug and play and you are away. I am only 2 weeks into using this app but so far I'm really happy with it.

Cons

The text messaging in automation has been problematic during the set up phase but the support has been excellent and have helped me with it. Hopefully in the future once I get used to using the platform i can set up the automations with the messages working straight away.

David

Superior CRM!

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

My experience with EngageBay has been better than expected. Customer support had been lacking from my previous CRM products and services. EngageBay customer support has been outstanding!

Pros

Email sequencing is very important to my business. EngageBay provides a very robust email sequencing product.

Cons

It is not as intuitive as I would like but customer service is very quick to respond to online chat requests.

Steve

Huge value for the money, and world-class support

Reviewed on 09/08/2022

We send email notifications to our group of volunteers to give them info on our weekly meetings, and a follow-up email the next day if they don't open the first one. We also send a text with a link to a landing page with the same info. Attendance and participation has at least doubled since we started using EngageBay a few months ago.

Pros

It does everything the "big name" companies do, at a fraction of the price. And the support staff is world-class. Very helpful, quick to respond 24/7.

Cons

Creating an email template or landing page is a little clunky the first time, but subsequent modifications are simple.

Nicholas

Review - Engage Bay

Reviewed on 08/07/2022

We're loving it!

Pros

It's a very powerful tool for what we need - CRM, tickets management, live chat. I also love the way everything can be connected to each other, and the flexibility to create automations, workflows, and views for the software to work exactly as we need. The customer service is awesome as well ! They reply very fast and are always able to help us out.

Cons

It's far from being a drawback, but precisely due to the fact that everything can be customized, it takes a while to understand how everything works the first time you start using and setting up the platform. But it gets easier very soon as you go.

Kamran

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

Reviewed on 20/10/2021

It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Pros

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while.

Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost.

When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost.

I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Shannon

The Best All-in-One Budget Friendly CRM Out There!

Reviewed on 10/08/2022

Overall, the tool has served our needs. Anytime I need to get help with something I don't understand or feel isn't working properly I can almost always get customer service help immediately through chat. They are always helpful and polite.

Pros

After having used several other CRM tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, and Insightly) investing in EngageBay was a no brainer to me. Why? It offers all of the "things" that most businesses need such as a robust CRM, Sales Pipeline, Email Automation, Calendar Tool, Email Marketing and MORE. I was paying so much more for all of these features with the other companies and wasn't using everything. It was a massive investment that just did not make sense. EngageBay makes sense.

Cons

There are a couple things that I enjoyed having access to in Hubspot that EngageBay does not do well, yet. Having the ability to customize my proposals would be a game changer. Currently, it's very limited in how you can pull this off in the proposals feature. I would also appreciate a more customizable calendar feature.

Na

We're pleased we made the change to EngageBay

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Positive experience. We moved from using multiple platforms for email, sales etc to this one. It worked out a lot cheaper doing this, but also we're more streamlined working across the different teams.

Pros

It has a lot to offer, from using it to manage sales, to social scheduling to sending email campaigns and reporting. It is a one-stop-shop for all your needs. I can also see that they're constantly working to improve it and add more features which is fab.
Their customer service via the chat box is great too, you never have to wait for support, there is always someone on hand.

Cons

There are some aspects that I struggle with a little bit, such as not being able to check the personalization on an email campaign prior to sending it. The social scheduling side has been a little clunky for me too.

Leonie

Great Features for a Great Price Point

Reviewed on 15/10/2021

As a solopreneur, I am able to run a mid size business very cost effectively and efficiently while being able to keep up the contact and communication with clients and prospects.

Pros

I like that I can streamline and automate repetitive tasks and processes which saves time and effort. Love the integration with WordPress and the other apps that can be integrated. I use the CRM, Marketing Automation, Workflow Automation, Appointment/Calendar Management.

Cons

I believe the Landing Page builder is not of the quality that is required and needs some work, particularly around ease of use and responsive design. It works - but could be a lot better
I also think the same about the Newsletter design.
Would love to have a Quiz feature or more complex form capability.

Ivan

Best Cost/Benefit in the market today + Great support

Reviewed on 22/06/2022

We were on the market for a solution that could help us bring email marketing and customer success together. I tried pretty much everything on the market with a free trial, and EngageBay was easily the best in terms of number of features and price.

Support is pretty good. I've contacted them many (many) times, and I don't think I had had to wait more than 2 minutes to hear back from them. And they are always friendly and helpful.

Pros

- Workflows and automations are top notch.
- All the different communication channels (Chat, Pop-up, Form, Push Notifcation).
- Sales/lead funnel is pretty flexible
- Integration and implementation were super easy.
- Unlimited contacts.
- Integration with Twilio, and other services.
- Price.
- Great support.

Cons

- Landing Page builder lacks some important features in terms of layout design and possibility of integration with Analytics or GTM.
- Live Chat trigger rules are limited, which can be a problem specially for multi-language support.
- Having to purchase extra credits in order to use my own email service.

Ian
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

A feature rich suite that does not break the bank.

Reviewed on 05/09/2022

We manage to control our sales engagements, social media and email marketing from one platform and combine it with all the analytics that we need. It just works!

Pros

The platform is very effective and is feature rich. The ability to combine both sales and marketing into one platform really works without the ridiculous prices that Hubspot tries to charge.

Cons

It can be little clunky in certain aspects

Joel
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 27/05/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Natalie

It does everything

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

A delight - the service is incredible

Pros

We were looking for something to co-ordinate our marketing and CRM. I tried many products such as HubSpot but they were bloated with features I did not need and also were way too expensive once you want to be more sophisticated. I trialled a number or products but this was by the far the best for us and our needs. We needed much more data segmentation, more automations, web analytics all in one place. Also the chat service has been incredible, it has been like having a personal consultant. I highly recommend and I have tried and used many CRM's and marketing tools.

Cons

I haven't found one yet. I know that sound ridiculous but for the price it has exceeded all my expecations.

Zoho CRM, Jumplead and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

I needed more marketing and automation features.

Service, cost and features
Rob

An excellent startup solution, it's full of the most necessary features, and at a reasonable...

Reviewed on 04/08/2022

My overall experience with EngageBay has been excellent, their support is top-notch, the product does the job, the pricing thus far has been fair.

Pros

It provides a professional functionality, and adopts a pricing model that is sustainable and fair.

Cons

The pricing and plans are difficult to understand.

HubSpot Marketing Hub