Routific Reviews

Routific

Route optimization software for delivery businesses

4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

Rachel
Rachel

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

Reviewed on 23/04/2018

Pros

It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Jill
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Excellent Product once you learn the ins and outs

Reviewed on 02/09/2021

Overall, the experience with Routific is great and the program serves our needs very well. There are always some glitches with software, and Routific is not exempt from this, but they are always improving and always willing to listen to feedback to make the experience the best it can be.

Pros

I liked the fact that I was not trying to figure out how to route our drivers on my own. The system works well almost 100% of the time, with very little down time and the routes it produces are efficient and streamlined for our drivers. The notification system is a must for our customers and while it works well, it would be nice if it was a bit more accurate. There are always parts of software programs that could always be improved but overall this is a great program and we would be lost without it. The customer service is amazing!

Cons

I wish we had more options for personalization for more of our needs. For example, being able to send notifications both through email and SMS and not just one or the other. Also, it would be helpful to be able to schedule dispatching routes so that the delivery emails go out on the day of delivery instead of when they are dispatched. Having the ability to use both the apps for our drivers instead of just one or the other would be very helpful. Being able to schedule routes and drivers across multiple days would be a game changer. A big issue is the Google maps that the directions are given in. Google maps is terrible and will send our drivers to the wrong location many times each week. If they aren't paying attention to the town they end up driving over an hour out of their way, which is causes us to lose customers and money. It would be nice if they could choose which app the directions are sent to.

Jimmy

Routific 2 years experience

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Pros

Uploading the customers, creating drivers and letting Routific do the task of routing the deliveries saved 70% of our daily operations time.

Cons

Live tracking needs to be improved. Customer communications also need improvement.

Andy

User friendly platform

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

Good customer support, easy to use interface. Would highly recommend.

Good customer support, easy to use interface. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Platform was straight forward and easy to use for the admin and drivers. Clean and user friendly, functional and not ‘cluggy’ like some of the other platforms I have trialled.

Cons

No further recommendations at this stage.

Response from Routific

Thank you! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Routific.

• Industry: Furniture

Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time...

It's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does.
If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.

Pros

Ease of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.

Cons

The solution is missing analytics of your routes

Exactly what I needed!

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

I'm running two week-long STEM summer camps for middle schoolers. Our original plan was to have the campers at the local high school all day and we were going to feed them snacks and lunch from our top local caterer. Well, due to COVID19, we have converted camp to an "at home" experience. But we are determined to keep the food component, so we are driving lunch to 35 campers each day. My wife, my friend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and two of my students are doing the driving.

Using my free trial, I was able to set up [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as drivers. Then, I was able to plug the 35 campers into routific, optimize the routes, and then dispatch. It was AMAZING. What an incredible product.

Pros

So easy to use. So easy to make modifications to your stops, drivers, and routes. And the dispatch button is magic.

Cons

I have no complaints. Maybe another pricing tier for users like me.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great software

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

Overall it is a great product.

Overall it is a great product.

Pros

The ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.

Cons

We are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

Response from Routific

Hey there!

Thanks for the review.

Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures.

If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.

Kenneth
Kenneth
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Routific really saves us time

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Great!

Great!

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly

Cons

Maybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

Response from Routific

Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!

Brandon
Brandon

As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.

Reviewed on 09/04/2018

Pros

- Online routing with previous route history
- The ability to one more many stops around was very useful
- Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features

Cons

- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more
- Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

Response from Routific

Hi Brandon,

Thank you so much for the review!

Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again.

Best wishes!

Dave

I just needed some help

Reviewed on 01/08/2023

Pros

Other trials were of no use as they had a limit on the number of addresses, so the one week model was perfect.Once addresses were added I was amazed at how easy it was to text a route to a mobile number (driver) and them manage the route from there. The links into Google maps for directions made the deliveries so simple!!

Cons

Nothing. This product saved me hours and hours planning and driving, and as such a ton of money also!

Kota

Well-designed and fully featured products

Reviewed on 12/04/2023

Pros

Our nonprofit organization has been using Routific for the past few years to regularly deliver food packages to families in need. Each dispatch, we need to manage 100+ delivery recipients as well as dozens of drivers. Planning the delivery routes manually would be challenging, but thanks to Routific we are able to create efficient routes very quickly. Inputting driver and stop information is quite simple, as it can import from spreadsheets. In addition, we have used the API features to integrate Routific with our internal spreadsheets and automate our dispatch process even further. Routific also automatically validates address data and highlights possible errors, which is very helpful as our data can be quite messy at times. The driver app is also easy to use, and we have received positive feedback from our drivers. The integration with mapping apps helps them navigate their routes, and we are also able to track their delivery success and performance afterwards to identify any areas for improvement.

Cons

We haven't run into any issues with Routific, and it's been a great fit for our organization's needs.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Routing beer around the city

Reviewed on 01/06/2022

Pros

Incredible product and so intuitive and easy to use with our current systems. A simple export from our software and quickly uploads into Routific.

Cons

Traffic estimates can be off sometimes leading to longer days but we've been able to make adjustments to fix for that.

Response from Routific

Thanks so much for your kind review, Matt. We're working on better traffic estimates in our next release!

Simon

Delivering in times of Pandemic

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Great, we've always done limited home delivery of our sourdough, but with the COVID19 lock down, demand for home delivery has sky-rocketed, and I needed a system that was quick to set up and would save me time overall.
I've been really happy with Routific, it was easy to create a CSV export from my ordering system that fed straight into the app.

Pros

Best features are the easy import from a CSV, and the fact that it remembers your data mapping for future imports. And the customer notification feature is great, it means I don't have to deal with calls.
Also, the predicted delivery times are incredibly accurate.

Cons

I haven't found a way to say deliver to location A before delivering to location B, say if we have to pick up stock from one supplier, before delivering to another customer. I can do it manually though.

blueKiwi

Reasons for Switching to Routific

Ruben

Great app and fantastic customer support

Reviewed on 31/01/2022

We operate a non-profit produce box, and we were swamped with the first pandemic lockdown. Routific gave away several months free use to non-profits doing pandemic relief and it was a lifesaver for us.

In the past we had been using Google Maps, with lots of printed paper and manual entry, and we just wouldn't have been able to handle the volume we faced during lockdown. Customer support was fast, clear and helpful as I was testing and then implementing. And it turned out our volunteers love the app and having the route dispatched to their phone.

In our network of non-profits, several others are using Routific, and we all love it. I see it being integrated with many of the farm-to-customer platforms as well.

Pros

Routific is a joy to use. We only use it weekly so we aren't power users, but Routific is thoughtfully designed and is intuitive to work with. The ease of reordering stops is great, and the drivers love the phone app so we can dispatch their routes to them.

Cons

Sometimes I check "Don't show this again" and it shows it again, so I am clicking away boxes when I am trying to work. There is nothing substantially bothersome, they have clearly worked hard on the design.

Stefano
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Innovation and quality for your transport

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

I had a really good time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my Routific's consultant and has always helped me if there were problems. I am also very happy with the economic aspect; they have always been willing to discuss and meet my requests.

Pros

In a few moments the software is able to organize my deliveries. It provides very important support for my drivers.

Cons

There are very few aspects that I don't like. I would like Routific to offer me an alternative when planning tours, if some deliveries are excluded from planning due to lack of time or other problems.

Nat
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

Pros

Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand.
High quality and rapid response to help requests.
No unnecessary features.
Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style.
Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge.
Excellent trial offer to get you started.

Cons

Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline)
Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

Kevin

Easy and straightforward

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

It's been great and has saved time and money by planning the routes.

It's been great and has saved time and money by planning the routes.

Pros

Ease of use. It's a very functional program but very easy to use and pick up on. No problems since using. Have used it almost every day during the pandemic.

Cons

Cost to add more vehicles. Sometimes during high traffic times we could use 3 vehicles or more but it's an added feature you need to pay for.

Aaron

A reliable time-saver

Reviewed on 02/09/2021

Pros

We are very happy with the features that we use regularly on Routiffic. It is easy to use and easy to train people on. It saves us time and makes us more effective and efficient.

Cons

There are a great deal of features that we do not, at this point need - but it is nice to know they are there for when we need them

David

Had 24 hours to find a new solution

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

Forget me, my CUSTOMERS love it! The notifications the system sends out are a huge hit with our customers. Major upgrade for the look and feel of our operation.

Pros

We were under the gun, 24 hours to ship and our old routing software could not handle the volume. In literally 10 minutes I had a trial route set up in Routific. Very intuitive with an easy to use interface. But there were some specific things we needed. Within the hour I had all the information I needed from their Customer Support. That sealed the deal.

Cons

Can't wait for the multi-day route enhancement.

Verizon Connect

Reasons for Choosing Routific

Could not handle routes with hundreds of stops

Reasons for Switching to Routific

Value and ease of use.
Ray
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!

Reviewed on 18/10/2016

Routific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.

Pros

User friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.

Cons

No GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.

Robert

A great route planning solution for our charity's fundraising collections!

Reviewed on 10/03/2023

Very, very positive. The customer support are so helpful and as responsive as they can be given the time difference to the UK. The use of Routific has enabled us to more than double the income generated through our Christmas Tree Recycling fundraising scheme. Growth that we expect to continue in the years to come.

Pros

Routific has been instrumental in our charity successfully expanding our Christmas Tree collection fundraising scheme across our entire catchment area. What used to take a person days of preparation using paper maps can now be done in a few minutes, and tailored until exactly as desired.We especially love the way that routes are dispatched to driver's smartphones, working like an app within the phone's internet browser, but without requiring an actual app to be downloaded.

Cons

It can take a little while to work out how best to format and upload your address data for most accurate results. But once you administrators are familiar with the system and how best to use it for your organisation, it works very well.

Response from Routific

Thank you so much for your review! We love being able to help a good cause.

John
  • Used for Free Trial

Unorthodox use, spectacular results!

Reviewed on 22/05/2020

I am a physics teacher at a high school in Stratford CT and I needed some way to plot out a route as I delivered congratulation balloons to all my seniors while they were all stuck at home during the COVID-19 quarantine. Routific provided me with a free trial with unlimited stops, something none of the other software and apps I looked at was willing to do. With no training and no experience using anything like this before I was able to upload my student list and produce a route in minutes. I sent the route to my phone and once on the road Routific seamlessly provided me with turn by turn directions via google maps. An endeavor that could have taken me days took minutes to plan and a couple of hours to execute.

Pros

1) The ability to upload stops from a csv file.
2) The ability to view the route before publishing to my driver.
3) The integration with google maps for turn by turn directions while driving.
4) The ease with which I was able to create, edit and reuse routes.

Cons

Because of my unorthodox use of the software I did not come close to exploring its full potential. It did what I needed it to do and it did it well.

Tracey

This is the best routing software!

Reviewed on 18/01/2017

I have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease.

I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient.

I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.

Heather
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Routific Delivers!

Reviewed on 01/09/2021

Really love it! We must deliver 200+ art kits to adults with disabilities every month and without this software to route all the addresses into manageable chunks for our drivers, it would be impossible.

Pros

The ease of use and flexibility. Ability to download routes and route summaries. Ability to move a stop to another route or switch drivers.

Cons

I wish I could download more drivers than my subscription maximum of 10.

Maxime
  • Used for 2+ years

Splendide software

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

We program a software connected to Routific and it work perfectly!

We program a software connected to Routific and it work perfectly!

Pros

The way to calculate and the open for connect to other software.

Cons

Nothing right now! We hope that will be continue :)