Qooper

Write a Review!
Launch scalable mentorship programs with best practices

4.8/5

Emma
Emma
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great customer service!

Reviewed on 17/03/2023

Pros

Qooper has a wonderful customer support team. Questions are always answered in a timely manner and the responses are very thorough. The platform is easy to use and understand and the matching algorithm is very helpful.

Cons

There are so many features on Qooper that it can almost be overwhelming. Unless the administrator takes times to audit the entire platform there may be features that the user sees that was not planned or pre-uploaded. Until the website goes live it is difficult to see exactly how the platform will appear to the user.

Kassie
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great Customer Service, Amazing Platform

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

I would highly recommend Qooper to anyone. We switched from another platform earlier this year and the quality difference is incredible!

Pros

Affordability, customer service, user friendly, groups are fantastic, great initial content, but fully customizable for your program needs.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile app has a few glitches, but when taken to the team, they are fixed.
Certificates are not customizable.

Chronus and Mentor Collective

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

User experience was abysmal. The platform wasn't effective and we were constantly fielding complaints from students.

Chronus

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Cost and ability to customize the program ourselves. There is so much more autonomy with Qooper than other products.

Response from Qooper

For future customers' review, please feel free to see our best in the market mobile app that got a relaunch in early 2023 and now customizable certificates.

Aimee

Qooper Review

Reviewed on 04/03/2024

Pros

I like that Qooper pairs me with a mentor in my subject area.

Cons

I don't like that I have to click many times to get to the chat

Matthew

An AI mentoring platform that is a step above the competition

Reviewed on 16/03/2023

Aside from the platform itself (which is exceptional), working with Qooper has been one of the best HR/OD - Platform partnerships I've ever had. Our CSM Ipek has been an exceptional resource from early conversations, through configuration and deployment. She has also been an exceptional resource in terms of responding to queries, offering advice and guidance and keeping in touch in relation to new features and developments. It has been an absolute please to work with her over this past year.

Pros

The AI matching feature was a big seller. Although we were going to be starting small, we knew from the outset we wanted the ability to offer mentoring opportunities to our global team, having a system which lifted this 'burden' when managing any mentoring program with many users was critical. It's proven to be the right choice for us in terms of its ease of deployment, applications of use, ease of customisation and deployment.

Cons

There are probably some additional admin features I would love to see now that we've been using the platform for a while, however, our CSM has been extremely open to our feedback and suggestions.

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Three simple reasons:- THE TEAM 100%. The initial conversations were focused on listening to and understanding our specific needs and objectives before tailoring a demo and proposal that addressed those directly - with advice on how we could grow and develop our mentoring with Qooper, not just providing a general demo/overview and a pushy sales pitch- The AI matching functionality (in addition to the platform itself, which was way ahead of the competition in terms of its UX and adaptability)- Cost (we demoed another platform with hardly any of the same features, had a poor/dated interface and received a proposal x2 the cost of Qooper).

Thoughtful design and great customer service

Reviewed on 13/12/2019

Working with Qooper has been great. Omer is always very responsive to questions and requests that we have. Setting up and establishing the program was also seamless.

Pros

- flexibility of the program
- diversity of options and uses for users
- ability to track and monitor usage
- the video chat
- helpfulness of customer success manager
- it's on an app and is still affordable
- responsiveness around feedback from customers

Cons

Some additional features would be desired:
- group chat
- availability of a forum
- interactive with other programs such as zoom

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Qooper was the most affordable app based option and still gave us the ability to have a web-based version for individuals who don't have smart phones. This app gave us way more functionality than was available on our previous software and they are far more responsive. They are also willing to work with big and small organizations!

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Best bang for our buck and highly accessible.

Response from Qooper

R. Thank you for your excellent review. We were so happy to hear you decided to expand the program and the reviews from mentees, mentors and program managers! Please stay tuned for the additional features, we have a lot coming soon.

Njogu

Qooper Review

Reviewed on 06/06/2024

Pros

I find Qooper easy to navigate and interact with

Cons

Have not identified any challenge so far

Poorvaja
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Qooper mentoring platform

Reviewed on 26/06/2024

Connected with mentor, easy to read the profiles for different mentors and search using filters

Pros

Simple, uncluttered home-page
Categories grouped well
Integration with Outlook and Teams

Cons

I would like to customize the webpages to suit my ease of use

Liza
  • Industry: Research

GREAT QOOPER EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 22/05/2024

My overall experience with Qooper so far is great. I love the easy to understand features.

Pros

Wha ti liked most about Qooper is that it is easy to use and navigate.

Cons

Since, I am a new user I haven't used all the features yet. I look forward to using Qooper more in the future.

Melissa
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

What a great program!

Reviewed on 21/05/2024

Pros

I like the drop-down options to help you build out your profile.

Cons

I have no negative feedback. I have only been on the system for a few months. It's very user friendly.

Hosam
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Very great

Reviewed on 29/05/2024

Pros

Simple formate and quick respond.
Features are amazing.

Cons

There is no Arabic language and internet consume.

Lori

Unbelievable functionality and support

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

Pros

Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

Cons

We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

Response from Qooper

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

Ege

Easy-to-adapt - Qooper made my mentoring experience seamless and enjoyable

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Using Qooper was a positive experience from start to finish. The platform's user-friendly interface, customizable features, and extensive resources made for a seamless and enjoyable mentoring experience.

Pros

I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed with the software. What I liked most about Qooper was how easy it made the entire mentoring experience. From the initial sign-up process to connecting with my mentor, everything was seamless and straightforward. Qooper has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate and find the resources I needed. I appreciated how I could customize my mentoring experience by setting goals and choosing what I wanted to focus on in my sessions with my mentor. The platform's scheduling and communication tools also made it simple to coordinate with my mentor and keep track of our progress. One of the standout features of Qooper was the ability to access a wealth of resources on the platform. From videos and articles to assessment tools, there was a wealth of information at my fingertips.

Cons

I have no negative feedback to share about my experience with Qooper.

Lea
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Starting a Mentorship Program? Please check out Qooper!

Reviewed on 29/06/2023

Great experience. Our Implementation specialist, [sensitive content hidden] has been absolutely amazing. She is super responsive and always willing to help. She made the implementation a breeze and continues to check in with us to make sure things are going well. On top of having a great point of contact, the system has everything you need to implement a mentorship program. If you are a small team trying to get a program off the ground, this is a great solution.

Pros

Easy to implement. Easy to use. Easy to learn as an administrator. Straightforward user interface for mentors and mentees. You can modify things specific to your company and program but honestly, most of it is set up in a way that would likely need minimal adjustments.

Cons

Once a mentor and mentee are matched...regardless if they continue or end their relationship mid program, the system will still send out meeting reminders. I know Qooper is working on solving this so I don't expect this to be a problem long-term.

Anjie
  • Industry: Legal Services

An awesome customizable mentoring platform in a box!

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

My overall experience has been wonderful. The team is responsive and very open to feedback. They are constantly improving the platform to be even better.

Pros

(1) It’s easy to set-up and customize within a very short time frame.
(2) It’s affordable for startups and small organizations.
(3) The Qooper team is highly responsive.
(4) The Qooper team works hard to create new features that drive value for their customers.

Cons

(1) It would be great if mentors and mentees could decline a match easily.
(2) Some of the profile fields in the onboarding forms look jumbled on the mobile app.
(3) The app sometimes crashes on mobile.
(4) No way for admins to easily message/email a subset of users based on custom filters.

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Primarily price and customer service
Adrienne
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Great Experience From Conception to Full Implementation

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Pros

Excellent customer service! The leadership and implementation team is very attentive to clients, quick to respond to messages and work to resolve issues that arise. Most every concern, issue, or question is tended to/solved with the span of a few hours. Really appreciate the frequent check-ins and prompt communication. Very happy with our decision to use Qooper for our mentoring needs. It's very user friendly, provides excellent data and analytics, easy to interact with, upload items, share information. Appealing to students. Like the multi-functionality of text, video, and meeting calendar. New features added regularly keeps the app engaging.

Cons

None so far. Everything has been great and issues minimal.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review Adrienne!

Angela

Great ROI, easy to deploy

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

This is the second semester we've had a mentorship program and it is nice to be able to track when people are meeting and communicating! Before, we were just letting them run wild.

Pros

We were in a rush to move our mentoring program online for our very shortened fall semester, and after reviewing several companies, we decided to go with Qooper because of the value and how quickly it could be implemented. In less than a month, I had the whole program ironed out and learning modules populated, and we were accepting members. The Qooper team was super-responsive and continues to hold my hand thru the first semester of using the program. We did have trouble with the Apple customization, but that was on our end. Thankfully, Qooper has a work-around. I really can't say enough about the level of customer support from Qooper.

Cons

We were looking for better ways to generate matches so our committee could hand-select matches, which wasn't available at first, but, thanks to the Qooper team, now is available. It would be nice to be able to switch between admin and user screens, and be able to sort steps by triggers, but with that feedback from us, I'm sure that Qooper is working on it.

Response from Qooper

Angela thank you for the amazing review!

Clara
  • Industry: Program Development

Qooper will help your mentorship program

Reviewed on 22/06/2021

Qooper has saved us time and helped our mentorship program to grow. We're small team and desperately needed help to streamline the program management. Qooper has helped us to accomplish that. Moreover, it offers great costumer support!

Pros

Matching is easy to program and works great. It saves me a lot of time!

Cons

Tracking individual data. You have to go through each individual profile to check the development of each relationship.

Excellent cost benefit!

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review, especially on the comments "on point matching algorithm" Clara.

Keenan

Fantastic for large mentorship programs!

Reviewed on 06/04/2020

Overwhelmingly positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Qooper team were always willing to hop on the phone and talk through and issue and make adjustments to the product to ensure it was meeting the needs of our organization and our users.

Pros

The product is incredibly easy to use for both the mentor/mentee users and the administrators. We were looking for a way to easily match over 200 mentors with mentees and Qooper made the process easy and streamlined. The customer service was top notch and I felt fully supported by the Qooper Team.

Cons

The product didn't meet our needs exactly, so we had to wait while some updates were made and new features were rolled out. However, the Qooper team was super responsive and made those updates incredibly quickly, allowing us to constantly iterate and make our program better.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for your amazing response Keenan! It is an absolute pleasure to work with you for Venture For America's program!

sanu
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A User-Friendly Way to Manage Daily Tasks.

Reviewed on 26/01/2023

Qooper is designed to solve the challenges and inefficiencies associated with complex business processes. Qooper helps businesses to increase productivity, cut cost, reduce errors and save time. Additionally, organizations can customize Qooper to fit their specific business needs, allowing them to get the most out of their data and analytics.

Pros

The features that are most impactful in Qooper are the time-tracking and employee leave management tools, which allow you to track employee hours and manage leave requests. Qooper is relatively intuitive and straightforward to use. The setup process is easy and it also offers support documents and tutorials to help you get started.

Cons

I don't really feel like anything is missing from Qooper and all features seem to work great ,I think it does have room for improvement in terms of scalability.

LaCheryl
  • Industry: Human Resources

Qooper has helped improve our programs.

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

I have had an amazing experience with Qooper It has made my job easier as a progra manager.

Pros

My favorite part about Qooper is the access to reps who are more than happy to assist with live 1 on 1 sessions and beyond! In the age of AI. Being able to speak to someone and learn the software is amazing.

Cons

I a still learning about Qooper and all it has to offer. I would like to see continuous improvement in ways to communicate to participants in bulk.

David
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent solution to assign experienced associates to junior consultants

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

We have junior associates who need to get up to speed faster and have the best guidance in some of the projects. This is why we partnered with Qooper team. The program was easy to set up and we were able to get the support and guidance for the junior level consultants in a much improved the output.

We really appreciate Qooper team. They've been so helpful during setup with their recommendations and resource library. Also, live support is super helpful at any point in the program. With Qooper, it became super easy for associates to display the project they're working on, the support they need and to be able to find more experience associates to help them. This way, they're able to create their support group, easily show them the project they're working on and get help.

Pros

Customizable, flexible and easy to use. I love the ability to create resources depending on the projects we get and use the action items feature.

Cons

Not so much so far. We do look forward to the reporting because the analytics have been quite helpful on spotting who's having difficulty with their projects.

Response from Qooper

David thank you for the compliments and it is great to see how the junior associates benefit from the program!

Jonathan
  • Industry: Government Administration

Qooper's Mentoring Software

Reviewed on 03/12/2021

Qooper is assisting us with knowledge sharing amongst state employees. Qooper has been phenomenal in the helping us build the mentorship program. We appreciate your professional customer service and dedication to duty.

Pros

This software is easy to use and seems like a quality product so far.

Cons

I haven't had this product long enough to determine what I don't like. In the future, if there is a con, I will be sure to explain to Qooper.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review Jonathan and we look forward to serving the full state as well!

Joey
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Mentor Facilitation Tool!

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Pros

Qooper is extremely user-friendly and the support team is excellent. Launcing our mentoring program was extremely stressful and our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was there every step of the way. The steps and guidance provided seems to really help everybody new to the program.

Cons

At this time I don't have any negative feedback. As we continue to use the product I'm sure there will be some features that I feel are unnecessary or not easy to use.

Response from Qooper

Thank you for the amazing review Joey and look forward to growing your mentorship program.

Joseph

Helps to manage your mentorship!

Reviewed on 08/05/2024

Pros

Really helps you to stay organized with everything! I can't lose track of anything!

Cons

Use and operation is rather clunky, system as a whole does not feel very user-friendly.

Jasmine
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Empowering connections

Reviewed on 02/05/2024

Pros

Qooper, a dynamic mentoring platform, offers a transformative solution for individuals and organizations seeking to cultivate talent, foster collaboration, and drive professional growth. With its innovative features and user-centric design, Qooper revolutionizes the mentoring experience, empowering users to connect, learn, and thrive.

Cons

While Qooper excels in many aspects, one potential area for improvement could be the depth of customization options available for users.