HotelFriend

HotelFriend

Hospitality operations platform for hotel management

4.8/5 (4 reviews)
Florian H.
Industry: Hospitality

Good cloud based PMS

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

We had lots of positive feedback from our guests, since they are now able to check-in through the app and contact us without calling front desk. Another great point is the feature to rent our bikes through the app and offer bookings for our spa area.

Pros

We liked that all data is cloud-based and can be accessed through a web browser from any device. The software is easy to use and there are a lot of instructions on how to use the program. The customer support representative also helped us out with a misunderstanding of a system. There is also an App, through which guests can contact us.

Cons

The program should also be accessible while having no internet connection. Maybe this feature can be added in future versions.

Response from HotelFriend

Dear Florian, thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it.

Richard V.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software with many possibilities

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 03/05/2019

I'm very satisfied. The cooperation is very good.

Pros

- all data is in the cloud, the software runs in the web browser
- the software is very easy to use, very intuitive, even fun
- there are many hints in the software for the operation, you can´t do anything wrong
- a series of tutorials to help you understand and great customer support
- there is a separate app and an own channel manager, which are included in the purchased package
- simple training of the staff (we looked at it together and since then there were no questions from the staff)

Cons

We have not found anything yet. It is very convincing.

Response from HotelFriend

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it. Our support team continues to import your data into the system and will contact you soon.

Hüttermann R.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

An practical and manageable Pms Tool

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

I met the owner of the program at the ITB (tourism fair in Berlin, March 2019). I take a look for a new hotel software for my little Hotel.
My old pms is not usable for my issue.I hat to use so many different programs that had to be operated side by side, that i did not look through. At least they are looking for a simple, intuitive solution to manage my Hotel. We have Bad an short demo with the rep, at which the program was presented. After that there was a test phase (14 days) in which the program could be tested.

Pros

I see the payments of the guests,the management of daily tasks
I realise which guests have booked breakfast.
Analyzes for the finances of the hotel are live online and as lists to print

Cons

I like the service an d that i could Print the analyze

Response from HotelFriend

Dear Rose, thank you for the feedback.

Carina K.
Industry: Banking
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Perfect Business Software

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Pros

The learning platform is very suitable for companies that want to train their employees. The platform is simple and there is a wide variety of training courses that can be easily conducted online.

Cons

As an active user of the software, I have no negative points about the learning platform.

Response from HotelFriend

Dear Carina, thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10