CloudTalk Reviews

CloudTalk

Cloud-based call center software for sales and support teams

4.9/5 (53 reviews)
Andrej S.

Easy and powerful tool to talk with your customers

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

It is simply amazing. If I have a question, I just call the support team. They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. If you're not sure how does something work, they will make sure you understand.

Pros

We are working with the ticketing and chatting system from LiveAgent. We were looking to optimize our communication processes with customers over the phone and we pick up CloudTalk as the best available solution. It works well for us and the integration with LiveAgent was easy. I can see all the necessary details about the calls and available agents at one place, including reports, SLAs and other metrics I need to work with.

Cons

There is nothing to say from my side. We have had a positive overall experience.

Matej K.

Great product with outstanding support

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

We are very happy customers and compared to the alternatives we were choosing from, we are sure we did a best decision going for CloudTalk!

Pros

We are pretty happy how quick we were able to implement CloudTalk into our company. With call center it used to be very common to start using it after several days and you were never used to it. Until now. We felt like CloudTalk is more like a automation tool that call center software, since it saves you a lot of time on repetitive tasks that you most likely hate.

Cons

We would need more software connected to CloudTalk to even more dig into automation.

Matt K.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Overall we are pretty satisfied with CloudTalk. We were able to reduce our time spent on email dealing with more phone calls, since they are quick to handle and on top of that we increased our sales with potential prospects.

Pros

Combination of using standard call functionality with a modern approach towards call centers. This piece of software completely changed the way we are handling phone support.

All those small features such as call routing, tagging or recording make it very easy to handle more phone requests than before without actually increasing size of our department.

Since the start of growth, we had more phone calls or chats from customers and this definitely helped us save some time for more important stuff.

Cons

I wish they go and grow to complex customer service solution, even thought they have their integrations, it's always better to use less software.

Eyituoyo O.

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 10/07/2019

There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach.

Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

Cons

For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Peter B.

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

Reviewed on 05/05/2019

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

Pros

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

Cons

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk!

We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team.

We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue.

Have a nice day!

Kris from CloudTalk

Easiest phone system to start with

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Pros

Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

Cons

We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear client,

We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years.

Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."

We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs.

Kris from CloudTalk

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

Pros

CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

Cons

None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear client,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review.

We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it.

Thanks!

Ján B.

Intuitive Phone System For E-commerce

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

Only good experience

Pros

Excellent call center system for ecommerce. Integration with Magento and Freshdesk works great. Agents see everything important when calls from customer come in, and that's awesome.

Cons

Pricing is not set per user, but per package and you also have to pay an activation fee.

Response from CloudTalk

Hello Jan,

thank you very much for leaving us such nice feedback.

It is always great to hear that you loved your experience with us.

It is really important to our team to help our clients with their issues. Therefore we are tirelessly working on the new features and integration. Btw did you see our new integration with Pipedrive or Intercom?

One more time, thanks a lot for your kind words :)

Lindsey A.

Seamless Phone Integration for your Business

Reviewed on 11/07/2019

Its been great to be able to centralize our contact and have access to information from our different agents all in one place. We've been able to use cloudtalk to update the way we use technology in our business. We were archaically using google contacts, google calendar, and independent CRM companies and we've been able to integrate all of our data storage systems and email campaigns, etc. into one place that everyone has access to, even on their phones.

Pros

One of the most important features for us was to keep track of detailed information about our clients. We have numerous people answering phones for the same clients and we need to be able to access information about what these clients talked about with other team members. We can do that here.

It was easy to set up and sync our contacts and we've had support from customer service any time we had a hiccup.

Cons

No significant challenges at the moment. It took us a while to figure out which pricing plan made the most sense, but that wasn't an issue with CloudTalk.

Kinga O.

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Reviewed on 30/07/2019

Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

Pros

CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

Cons

There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

Efficient software worth of money

Reviewed on 10/08/2019

I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

Pros

It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services.
It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

Cons

We have not noticed yet in our company.

Martina C.

Freshdesk + CloudTalk works like a charm

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

Overall, I’m very happy with the product and the direction where it’s headed. The UI is very modern which makes it a pleasure to work with. The pricing is also right, unlike some of the “old school” competitors.

Pros

I’ve been using freshdesk for ticketing and CloudTalk for it’s cloud phone system capabilities. The integration of CloudTalk and Freshdesk works perfectly and I can easily initiate calls, write notes, share contact details within the apps.. The online dashboard for reporting provides useful data about my call center representatives so I can easilly track SLAs, pickup times, queue times and all the necessary metrics.

Cons

It’s not a con but a suggestion for future - I would love to see an even broader integration with Freshdesk with some new cool features.

Great telephony service. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 01/07/2019

We are using Cloudtalk to integrate with our CRM (Pipedrive) and customer support chat (Intercom). These integrations work great. Our sales-people have a much easier time to reach out to prospects. Also with support it is easy to pair a phone call to the user.

Pros

I like the call quality. From what I understand, Cloudtalk has a lot of their own infrastructure which enables them to make sure the call quality is top notch. Many of the competing services are built-up on a third party API, they just create the UI. With Cloudtalk, they are a telco operator. So this was one of the deciding factors. The pricing is comparable to other services, nothing to complain. Their support was always very helpful and not shy to call me up to resolve my query in the fastest manner possible.

Cons

Some of the UI has little quirks that you can quickly get used to. It seems to me that the product added a lot of features over time and it may need a little spring cleaning. But maybe it is just the usual process of "learning to use a new app". So nothing to see here.

Jan Z.

Excellent tool, convenient features

Reviewed on 05/06/2019

Pros

CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

Cons

I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear Jan,

we are really happy to see your positive review. It is an amazing feeling when someone uses your software for more than 2 years and he/she is really satisfied with the tool.

We really hope that you will stay with us at least 5 more years :)

Lukáš H.

Good price / quality ratio. Customer support

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

With customer support and administrators, we have always solved our requirements very quickly. I recommend.

Pros

We have been working with CloudTalk for 3 years and have always been satisfied with their services. Good calls, good support.

Cons

They could lower the cost of fixed line calls within the Czech Republic.

Tomas J.

Great costantly evolving tool.

Reviewed on 14/06/2019

This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Cons

Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Response from CloudTalk

Hi Tomas!

Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your experience. We are really grateful that you are already with us for more than 1 year and you always help us improve our tools though your feedback.

Kris

Alica S.

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

Pros

Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive.

Cons

Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

Response from CloudTalk

Hello Alica,

We are really grateful for your nice words.

Our team is super happy that you were satisfied with our voip software and with the help from our customer support team. We will pass along the kind words.

Have a nice day :)

Roman K.

I recommend.

Reviewed on 08/07/2019

Pros

You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

Cons

I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.

CloudTalk features are amazing!

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

Pros

CloudTalk is a great tool to take your phone support to the next level. Our team is using CloudTalk integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and it's a time saver.

Cons

It's not available for all countries, but I would say it's the same as other solutions.

Response from CloudTalk

Dear customer,

thank you for choosing CloudTalk :) We are really glad that our solution helped your business. We believe that the integration with the right tools can be really time-saving option.

Thanks for sharing your opinion with the community.

Kristy from CloudTalk.

Meri C.

CloudTalk saved our company!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

From all my experience I can say that CloudTalk’s second name should be GAME CHANGER. They delivered on all of my wishes and problems in no time!

Pros

There are so many pros, but the most life changing was the costumer service that help us out in our time of need.

Cons

The only thing I can think of, and it’s not even a con, is that the technology is so advanced we were weirded out for a few minutes when we started.

Michal K.

Integrated with our help desk app - works perfectly

Reviewed on 09/07/2019

We are using LiveAgent daily and we were looking for phone system in cloud that offers integration with it. CloudTalk has done it great. So we now provide excellent customer support without hassle.

Pros

Easy to manage, it's in cloud, good support, relevant pricing.

Cons

Missing mobile app. I hope they will develop one soon.

Response from CloudTalk

Thanks Michal for the positive reviews of CloudTalk :)
Indeed, mobile app is in testing so it should be out very soon!

Mária J.

Great call center software

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

I highly recommend CloudTalk.

Pros

Flexibility and powerful features. Their customer care team is very helpful and responds quickly.

Cons

Metrics could be improved but it is not that important to me.

David C.

Positive experience

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

Pros

Great customer access, helpful customer support, speed to solve the problem, high availability and quality of service

Cons

I dont know, nothing. No problem.

Eliška D.

Practical call centre tool with cool UI

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

Helped our customer care team to manage great amount of incoming calls, as well as bring higher clarity into clients processes and specific attentiveness into specific cases.

Pros

Cool and simple UI, all team members are able to use it right away.
No need of any training.

Cons

Various pricing modules when managing calls internationally.

Michaela P.

Love it!

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

Cloudtalk helps us with communication in our company and also with our costumers, we are very happy. Everything is quick and easy, love it.

Pros

Its easy, userfriendly and our team and costumers love it. Also good pricing.

Cons

I have no bad experiences yet, and i hope im gonna be happy with Cloudtalk also in future.