Powered Now

Easy to use Business Software for small businesses

4.7 /5 (121 reviews) Write a Review!

Stephen R.

Powered Now - brilliant software

Reviewed on 06/02/2016

So glad I came across this invoicing software.
Perfect for my business.
Exceptionally friendly and fast support.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the great review and nice words! I'll pass it on to the support team.

Kind Regards,

Ben

Mark R.

Simple to use, flexible and efficient.

Reviewed on 02/02/2016

Powered Now is perfect for the small business. I really like the flexibility of being able to run my business on the go. It also makes it easy for my to maintain efficiency which makes my life easier. Support is great too. Wish I had Powered Now years ago!

Alexandra L.

Time saving and efficient

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

Really easy to use and the impact on the business has been incredible. Quote and invoice from one simple app, find and track everything really easily. Would highly recommend to small businesses.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Alexandra! Thats great to hear, if you ever need any help please just let us know [email protected]

Barry M.
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Crap

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

I used it when free but no way on earth would I pay even a pound a month.

Pros

Sending invoice through app.
That’s all

Cons

Price. Speed (really laggy) OS.
all round crap. Keyboard gets in way when typing.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Barry, we're really sorry to hear about your experience with the software, and we would love to show you that this isn't how we do business.

Our app is completely up to date and runs smoothly with all the latest Operating Systems and browser versions, so I assure you your experience definitely isn't the norm.

If you'd like to come back and give us another try, we'd happily give you a training session and see if we can both get on the same page - as I'm sure we can definitely benefit your business in the future.

Thanks again for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated.

Carl C.

This is my go to app for all of my trades clients

Reviewed on 01/02/2016

As the owner of a technology company myself, I'm often building websites and facebook pages for trades clients and PoweredNow is a staple 'go-to' software application for all of my clients. The ability to handle quotes, right through to invoicing means the client never has to worry about missing finances and it's scheduling capabilities means that my clients always know where they're going and what they're doing.

Response from Powered Now

thanks Carl, great review! Nice to see Powered Now is meeting your requirements!

Darryl W.

Superb app - so simple even my 70 year old father uses it to store estimates & create invoices

Reviewed on 02/02/2016

From day 1 we found this app a perfect fit for our small gardening services business. Either of us can pick it up, find out what estimate a customer has been given, email off an invoice or schedule in appointments...or simply know what job the other one is on.

We've even recently teamed this up with a Paypal chip & pin device so we can take card payments there and then as often our customers don't have cash around and we used to have to make additional visits to collect money...or wait 2 weeks until we were next due back at the property. Was a total hassle that we no longer have!

Ronnie K.

Great Product and Very helpful...

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Pros

We are quite new to powered now, but so far it's been excellent. We are using their professional plan with a two-user licence.

STAG BUILDERS OF HERTFORDSHIRE

Cons

As of yet, we have not found any all good for the moment

Roberto F.

Easily made invoce anywhere.

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

Pros

How easy it is to use and how convenient its is

Cons

So far i have not found anything that will make me not like the software.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Roberto, thank you for the review, its great to see our customers are finding Powered Now easy to use and finding the benefits for your company. If you want any further help or advice feel free to contact our support team at any time.

Darren H.

Make life easier

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Has made my life a lot easier and less hours sat in the office.

Pros

Ease of use and the facility to template/copy estimates and invoices.

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like......

Response from Powered Now

Hey Darren! Thanks for leaving us a review. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day.

We're constantly developing the software, so please don't hesitate in getting in touch with us to suggest any improvements.

Thanks again.

Jason P.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Powered Now Review

Reviewed on 09/05/2019

Amazing Service!

Pros

My Director is over the moon with this service, he thinks its amazing! The system is very easy to use and already, after only using it a couple of weeks is noticing his working day is reduced by hours! Special thanks to one of the rep for setting it all up, and to another representative in support team, both very helpful. We would highly recommend this system to other Companies.

Cons

There is nothing we like least about this system.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Jason, thats great to hear! Don't forget you can always book in some support or training if you ever get stuck!

Craig P.

Experience the ease!

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

The speed of the software to get the price to the customer asap.

Pros

Very good quality software especially for myself as a sole trader in the electrical industry.

Cons

By using my smartphone I can invoice or quote on the job.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Craig, thank you for the review, good to hear Powered Now is helping the efficiency of your business by keeping control of your company on the go. if you need any further training or help, feel free to contact our UK support team either on the phone or via the in app chat.

Jason M.

Great.

Reviewed on 09/07/2018

Pros

Very helpful support staff. Very easy to use for our team members. It saves me a great deal of time when producing my quotations and invoices.

Cons

Minor cons are the diary could be more like a google calendar etc. Page break option on the quote and invoice documents would be useful.

Gavin G.

Powerful

Very happy

Pros

It’s quick to load if your off line it will save once back on line customer support is very good

Cons

Just getting used to it and not being able to put things in to the footer or header from doing a quote or invoice you have to create something 1st then go back and put the subject in as I like a note

Response from Powered Now

Hi Gavin thank you for your comments, we have been getting some great feedback from our electricians using Powered Now since the launch of certificates and forms within our software, our Uk support team are always there to help you should you need them.

Darrell B.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

All the good bits

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

The assistance from the PN team is amazing, The ability to customize the software is great. Why have what you don't need?

Pros

The software give you the ability to invoice for different units in the same complex with its "Sites" option. The follow up calls are great! it makes you feel like they are genuinely concerned about how you are finding the software and that you are finding it useful.

Cons

The learning curve was a little steeper than I would have liked as tis does so much more. App takes a little longer to load than I would like at times.

Christopher D.

Powered Now

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

I have used the app for a long time now and find it really easy to use, I price a job and go to my van and send a quote straight away within minutes

Pros

It’s very user friendly with excellent features

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about the app

Response from Powered Now

Hello Christopher thank you for your comments, since the release of our electrical certificates and forms we have been having some great feedback from our users. thank you for taking to the time to review us, and if you need any training or advice feel free to contact our UK support team.

Joel L.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 09/01/2020

Logging invoices coming in and annual yearly income data have been very helpful.

Pros

The soft ware was easy to navigate unlike others

Cons

Respond time is slow due to support being in a different time zone

Tessa I.

powered now review by seblec ltd

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

invoices are easily sent with a touch of a button, so to speak. Simple receipts that don't confuse clients by sending an invoice number associated with the receipts. Its quite simple really. Documents on the go and easily accessed.

Pros

Practicality, simplicity, functionality and ease of access.

Cons

When the software was updated, we had to open with google chrome opposed to other internet search engines, which we were using previously.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Tessa thank you for the review, great to see you are seeing the benefits of using Powered Now for your business. Powered Now is constantly being developed to bring our users new features and products.

Mohammed Z.

Excellent Software with Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 11/07/2019

Great Customer Service and always happy to help. On numerous occasions we have contacted Powered Now and they have always been polite and professional.

Highly recommend.

Pros

Ease of functionality and how appealing it looks.

Cons

Sometimes when your'e in between creating a quote, it freezes or wants to restart which on occasions still doesn't resolve the issue.

Powered Now are always helpful when this happens.

James P.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Great software for keeping all your contacts and work tidy

Reviewed on 12/02/2021

Pros

Really like the automatic reminders. It has brought me a lot of work because I forget to contact customers when I'm busy and they end up contacting me because of the automatic reminders

Cons

It would be great if it linked to quickbooks.

Paul R.
  • Industry: Utilities

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Powered now has transformed my business from diary to call also gps as well as professional quotes and invoices that can be made in an instant.

Pros

The software is easy to use extremely professional.my customers are all extremely impressed with the photos on forms as well as how professional my company looks.

Cons

Well there’s not a lot to dislike but as a business owner the price is higher but worth it.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Paul, appreciate the great review!

Steve T.

Run a business? You need this.....

Reviewed on 23/03/2017

The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.....

Pros

I run a training company and I have been using Powered Now for about two months. The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.... even before I was a customer, I messaged a question at 8pm on a Friday night and got a live response from a REAL person (Liam) in seconds. Nothing is a problem for them. Graham gave me a live demo and spent over a hour with me showing how Powered Now could help my business, at this stage I wasn't even a customer. I was so impressed, I signed up. So how much for this level of service? You'd expect it to cost a fortune wouldn't you. If I said stop drinking that high street coffee for a month.... and here's the best part if you opt for the two year deal it's even less money...

Cons

NONE

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the fantastic review Steve, its always nice to hear good things about us and the team. I'll make sure I buy Graham and Liam a well done coffee! :)

Ben

Nicholas H.

Powerednow has been part of my business for the last two years and I would be lost without it...

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

Pros

I love the user interface for this software. Everything works seamlessly within its self, the transition from customer to the dairy, then from quote to invoice is nothing but smooth.
The support team behind the scenes always go out of their way to help, even if it means working out of hours.

Cons

It is very hard to find something to dislike about the software. These are more points of what features I would like to see in the future:
The ability to create gas safety certificates (which is soon to come)
To also be able to view my personal diary with business.
More integrations with third-party apps such as free agent and todoist.

Kevindirector C.

Very good program.

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

All my estimates and invoices are in one place that can be accessed and resent if needed from any device.
I can estimate from my phone or tablet at any time any where and because its all saved on powered now system you can view paper work on the road.

Pros

Once set up its a very good program for generating estimates and invoices.
The customer support is excellent.

Cons

The way it saves items sometimes with different addresses under the same project with a different address.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Kevin, thank you for your review, Powered Now helps business owners like yourself to keep your business in your pocket, out on the road or back at the office. If you do have any problems what so ever feel free to contact our UK support team either via the app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help you.

Elise A.

Our Business and Powered Now

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

You can turn an quote into an invoice very easily...

Pros

It has grown with our business, very good customer service and communication... help is always on hand if needed

Cons

The price increase following the trial period...

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the great review, Elise. We really appreciate the amazing feedback.

Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us!

We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received.

Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Roger P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Satisfied daily user

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

From finding powered now in a comparison top ten article, to watching the online product demo to the 1st engagement, the process was refreshingly straightforward and it felt like this was a product coming from a company that believed in itself, felt dynamic and whose focus was on its customers. So to summarise- a great overall experience

Pros

Powered Now, came to us as a result of awkward changes created by Covid 19, we needed to reinvent the way our business operated. I am delighted to say that Powered Now has not only fulfilled that brief but brought so much more, it is way way better than I had hoped and packed full of really practical useful business tools. Once you get used to the idea that you need to change the way you have always done things then adapt yourself and your business the fit for us has been superb. We are so much more in control of our team of engineers, we can see how we are performing and we can ensure our bills go out on time looking professional and as a result we get paid much more quickly. The technical support is really good, its quick, personal and very efficient. I love it!

Cons

As a company we dont have any negative issues, of course like any new product it can take a while to get everyone on board and engaged. It is well worth remembering that the programme is only going to be as good as the data that is entered into it!

Response from Powered Now

Roger, thank you so much for the fantastic review. It's really good to hear you are finding Powered Now useful and the support team have been helpful. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know.