Revetize

Revetize

Business marketing software for small businesses

4.8 /5 (35 reviews)
4.7
4.9
Jt S.
Industry: Environmental Services

Forget Podium, go with Revetize

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

Great team. Smart product. Great value.

Pros

Super easy to deploy team-wide with multiple offices. 2 for 1 value with both reviews and referrals.

Cons

We are waiting on integration with PestPac.

Julie M.
Industry: Consumer Services

Remarkably user-friendly and profit-generating software. You'll love it!

Reviewed on 29/09/2019

Stupendous!

Pros

The software is awesome however, my top compliment is for the team at Revetize. Reps are superb. A company is only as great as its people. From initial contact, there has been continuous communication through setup, follow-up, and follow-through with promises.

On to the software: just put it on auto-pilot and watch more clients come, and current clients return more often!! Set-up (yourself or with reps help) your templates, and frequency of communication with your clients and revenue will undoubtedly increase. Additionally, this program will help you gauge the satisfaction level of each client you have inputted in the system, prior to requesting a review. No need to look any further for the right software.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing negative to report. Revetize has been a Godsend and a great relationship.

Michael S.
Industry: Retail
Company size: Self Employed

Great way to get reviews

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

Customer service is top notch and everyone I have ever talked to is very friendly and personable

Pros

Price. I came over to Revitize from using Podium and Revitize is 1/3 the price of Podium.

Cons

I use Revitize just for the aspect of receiving google reviews and send a text with a link to follow, which I like, but when i was with Podium it was a much more professional text with a picture of my store. Also, my dashboard hardly ever worked the way it was suppose to. I dont mean to knock Revitize so hard, but I feel this may lead to improvements where needed.

Response from Revetize

We reached out to customer to investigate "dashboard issues" and realized it was because he was logging in through Mozilla Firefox, which Revetize is not optimized for.

We also mentioned that MMS messaging functionality is going to soon be released, so he will be able to include photo of his business (if desired) in text in the near future.

Joni S.

Great Product

Reviewed on 18/03/2020

The experience was good. Set up took longer than I would have liked but that is because I was waiting on my database provider's API key. Once I had that there were a few glitches I had to work out.

Pros

I love that I can text, and email my customers. It sends out review requests and helps us to build on our own customers for referrals.

Cons

There are limitations. I can't add specific links aside from those programmed into the system. It only allows me to choose one review site when requesting reviews, and the only choices are Facebook and Google. The emails don't allow for complete customization. It adds your logo, but that is it as far as pictures go.

Response from Revetize

Hey Joni! Thank you for the review! Just wanted to let you know that you can send to a whole bunch of review sites through the platform (outside of Google and Facebook). We also added our "a la carte" review feature last year that allows you to send review invites to multiple sites at the same time. Give us a call if you have any questions and we can show you how to do this! We can also show you how to add personal links (we even offer link tracking) in your messaging.

We also offer custom html on email now, so you can format your emails however you would like with images etc...

Thank you so much for the review!

Aaron B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Excellent for automatically generating referrals and leads!

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

Overall, we're very happy with Revetize and have had an excellent return on investment. Our contact and customer communication have really improved and we seeing a lot more leads and referrals.

Pros

I've used Revetize for close to a year now and I love it! Revetize has automated our communication with contacts and customers, making it 1) actually happen, and 2) quick and easy. Their dashboard is user friendly. They have tons of labeling and filtering options to keep organized and easily search through your contacts. You set up a sequence once and then the communication automatically happens so you don't have to worry about it any more. It's fantastic! It then notifies you any time a customer/contact replies so you can quickly respond. It's been extremely helpful for us in communicating with our customers and we've gotten lots of leads/referrals from it.

The customer service service is excellent, too. They offer chat, email and phone support. I've called several times wanting to know if I could do some different things with the software. They're very responsive and helpful.

Cons

When uploading a list, even though they mention it, I've forgotten a few times that the file needs to be in .csv format. They do mention it but it doesn't stand out enough. They do lots of updates and they require a page refresh, but no significant issues and I'm glad for the new and updated features.

Ammon O.
Industry: Consumer Services

The best all-around software to keep in contact with your customers

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Great software for keeping in contact with your customers. The team over at Reva Ty’s is very responsive and helps with everything from small questions to uploading your customer list for you

Pros

I loved it the software enables me to send out text, email, hand written letters and gifts to our customers with just the click of a button

Cons

Lots of bells/ whistles. Can be tricky to learn at first.

Natalie K.
Industry: Construction

Easy-to-use software that works!

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

I chose Revetize to help drive our Reputation Management strategy. Customer service is one of the highest priorities within our company, and we needed a way to help recognize the excellent service and quality work our technicians provide. The software has given our employees the tool to easily ask for reviews, and in turn, makes it simple for our customers to review us. We rolled out the software to our team the beginning of October 2018. Before Revetize, we had 35 Google reviews, with a 4.1 average star rating. As of December 2018, we have 72 Google reviews, with a 4.5 average star rating (out of 5). Revetize made this type of growth possible! The entire Revetize team has been helpful from the time we inquired about the software, to training, to ongoing maintenance and questions. I highly recommend Revetize!

Pros

The Revetize app for mobile devices is VERY simple and straightforward, which has helped our employees adopt this software and utilize it as part of their daily workflow. The majority of our employees are on the go and work in the field, so having an easy-to-use mobile app is very important to our team.

Cons

Hard to think of anything. Any time we've had questions or issues come up, Revetize has been very responsive to our specific needs and made adjustments as needed. Our struggle has mostly been internal with trying to keep employees motivated in asking for reviews. The Revetize tracking/leaderboards have helped us with this challenge.

Mark B.

Great marketing platform

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Love the service- they're super quick to respond, personable and open minded. Where I think they could improve is in setting up more automation tools as employees quickly lose sight of what they're supposed to do. Turning the review and marketing process into a more automated system, which I've heard they're intending to do will generate big dividends for businesses using their system.

Pros

Revetize seems to be especially well suited to small retail and the service industry business. Being able to retain customer data, feedback and ask for reviews and then the ability to analyze such data is critical to knowing how to best grow a small company. I've felt like Revetize has been a useful resource in this regard. Software is easy to use and to navigate, which you'd think should be obvious in today's world, but surprisingly a lot of software out there is still very convoluted. Revetize is great in this way.

Cons

The biggest challenge I've found with revetize is in how to keep employees using it consistently and where we're in the real estate industry- it's difficult to do any mass marketing that would be congruent with the needs of any majority of the recipients. It would also be much easier for us to send links through our own email platforms than it is to have to send things out through Revetize. That said- they're always coming out with new updates and features that seem to resolve a lot of the past concerns, so I'm assuming that will be addressed as well.

Rose B.

Keeping connected

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

I had an issue when I first started, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his crew were on it immediately and had it resolved within a day or two.

Pros

I like the ease of use the most. It is easy to set up and keep connected with our clients.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Any issues I may have had were dealt with immediately.

Matthew C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The best referral marketing platform

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

Phenomenal.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. Aside from the tool being excellent, he has made for a flawless experience. Exceeded all my expectations.

Pros

The omni-channel automation... Being able to string together four touchpoints like this and customize each one with ease is an amazingly valuable feature!

Cons

Would love for recipients to be able to leave a review in one location that pushes to multiple review sites.. or for there to be an integration with a tool that does this..

Kris G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Everybody's Got To Revetize!!!

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

I have increased the reviews I get more than 100 fold. I have been able to retain clients with the reminders messages. And sending out promo's has been awesome! Thanks to Revetize we are happy camper's!

Pros

My favorite part about Revetize is the automation. Running a business takes time, and no other software beats what Revetize can do for my clients in getting reviews, getting referrals, sending reminders, as well as sending out updated promotional specials. Revetize kills it!

Cons

There aern't really any cons. I will tell you why. I wouldn't say I am great at being savvy, when it comes to software, and Revetize is always improving what they do. At first it was hard for me to understand how the automation worked when they upgraded their software, but all I have to do is call or email their customer support, and whammo, they get me technically savvy again. Makes me smile!

Aaron F.
Industry: Construction

So easy to get good reviews and referrals!!!

Reviewed on 17/01/2019

Very happy. I highly recommend Revetize if you want to grow your business. Great customer service. I received personal training. Nicely designed app and website.

Pros

I love how simple this app makes it is to get good reviews and referrals. Input the customer's number, hit a button and the links and messages you've chosen are sent right to them. It has functionality that will get feedback instead of a rating if the review is negative. It has lots of other capabilities, too. Seriously, it couldn't be any easier - very user friendly and helpful.

Cons

Sorry, I don't have any negatives to share. It's helped me to get a lot more reviews and bring in a lot more business, so I'm pretty happy with it.

Sean T.
Industry: Facilities Services

Reviews, reviews, reviews!

Reviewed on 25/04/2019

I have loved working with Revetize and using their software for my carpet cleaning business. It is clear that the number one goal for the team at Revetize is to make sure that their customers are completely satisfied and receiving the biggest possible return on their investment.

Pros

It is so difficult to stay connected to customers once the work in their homes has been done. Revetize has made it so easy to stay connected, send thank you’s, ask for reviews, reward customer’s for referrals, etc. In addition to the increase in visibility I have received since using Revetize, I have also benefitted from increased customer loyalty.

Cons

Any time there have been any concerns, the team at Revetize has been very quick in responding and resolving any issues. They continue to update their software to make it more user friendly, and add additional features to ensure that the software is relevant.

Tiffany Y.
Industry: Executive Office

Top Quality!

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Revetize has made it SO easy to request, receive and track customer reviews. I've recommended it to multiple clients for this purpose alone, but it's overall function as a CRM is pretty impressive. My client has four offices and it makes handling each location's customer relationships and reviews easy. I'll keep recommending it.

Pros

Revetize is an intuitive all in one solution. It is very well put together. Their customer service is second to none - which is a VERY important to me. When I have a concern, I need answers quickly. Revetize fulfills that in a top notch way.

Cons

I use this program on behalf of a client of mine, a property management and real estate business, to augment their customer relationships and reviews. They began using this program in it's infancy. At that time there were a few times that there were hiccups in the workflows. Meaning, a process or two would have more steps than necessary. Every time we offered feedback on the workflows. It was sorted out and updated within a day. I haven't seen a drawback since.

Paul B.
Industry: Real Estate

Revetize takes biz from good to great

Reviewed on 25/04/2019

Revetize has helped us achieve better branding and stay cutting edge in an increasingly competitive industry. Their admin interface is extremely intuitive and simple to use, the data/reporting features are second to none, and the end user has little trouble, if any, cooperating with and/or responding to the information we send them via text or email. It's been a life saver.

Pros

Its magical powers mostly. We've used it primarily to capture client reviews and boost ratings and it's been the bees knees. Reviews are a huge deal in the business world today and Revetize makes obtaining these so simple . Reviews are up, business is booming...Revetize is the ticket.

Cons

No complaints. They've consistently released better versions with more and more tools for business owners to get repeat business and referrals .

Jeff B.
Industry: Facilities Services

Revetize is awesome!

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

They're great, I appreciate all they're trying to do for our company.

Pros

I love that it allows us to keep in touch with our customers! The people working there pay close attention whenever there's and issue too.

Cons

Original layout but it's improving. I know they're always working on it.

Nikki S.
Industry: Accounting

Great Software

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

It has been great working with Revetize. The customer service is outstanding and I always feel like they truly value us as a client. We have also seen many great results getting more and more reviews because of Revetize.

Pros

Revetize is very user friendly and a great and easy way to get reviews from our clients. I would recommend this company to any and all businesses, they have been nothing but awesome to work with.

Cons

I do not have any cons about this software. It is easy to use and any questions I had were answered quickly and efficiently.

Tiffany E.

Revetize it great!

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

Revetize has helped us build our reviews in a fast and efficient way. It has also helped us keep in touch with our customers. We love the product.

Pros

Easy to use and great customer service!

Cons

Touch points are a little confusing, like when they are in use and when we didn't attached them.

Sandra C.
Company size: Self Employed

Great way to touch base with your clients.

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

This has been great for my business. Love being able to "set it, and forget it" for the year.

Pros

I can text my clients without using my personal phone for business.

Cons

Sometimes I need more characters to finish my message.

Emme G.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Revetize Revitalizes

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

Pros

It has a lot of option and variables. There are a lot of things you can customize, and it relieves some of the headache marketing can cause. Its set up nice, and is very appealing. There are so many ways to market that wouldn't have been availabe before. It rocks.

Cons

It was little hard to navigate, and wasn't first-time user friendly. After a few times I got it down, but a training, or introductory video wpuld have been nice.

Jacob B.

Natural Great Reviews

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 25/04/2019

Pros

Most people leave bad reviews. This is a fact of life. With Revetize you can convert bad reviews into repaired customer experiences while converting positive experiences to good reviews. You can actually encourage people to leave reviews without concern if they are going to slaughter you business or even your own name online. Online life is better with Revetize.

Cons

QR codes seem to expire. When printing flyers off at some point they become useless and we have to reprint with new codes.

Madison S.

Made the switch

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

My experience so far has been a positive one. They are responsive and seem to care about their customers. I would refer them.

Pros

I like that this software is competitive with their market. I feel like they are constantly revising and growing

Cons

The system is user friendly but it took a minute to catch on-as would anything new

Mande A.
Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great way to remind your clients

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

We've been able to keep at least 1/3 of our members in the loop with reminders of the different events.

Pros

It makes it so easy to send out text reminders to our chamber members for different events, etc.

Cons

Not everyone is comfortable giving out their cell phone #s, so we've struggled with that portion.

Ann H.
Industry: Accounting

Very useful software

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Pros

The software has been user-friendly and simple to use. I like the ease of adding clients to the Revetize database, whether it be an individual or an entire list of clients. Additionally, I like the fact that when I have noticed small issues in using the software, I have notified my rep and there is often an update around the corner that will address that issue. And, if not, then he brings the issue to the attention of the development team and they often resolve the issue.

Cons

One aspect I least like about this software is that there are unnecessary extra steps that are required in editing some types of messages.

Dominic K.
Industry: Media Production

Awesome program

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been great walking us through the set up.

Pros

has all the features we need to grow our business

Cons

would like to see the software evolve into more hands on control in regards to look and feel for branding purposes. White label is important