DocuPhase

Write a Review!
Accounting Automation & Beyond.

4.2/5
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5

Marci

Installation and staff were pleasant to work with and very professional.

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

We were able to store our donor, vendor and employee files electronically and get rid of all of the majority of our filing cabinets. This also helps with our annual audit in the fact that a file can be viewed online instead of digging through old files to locate requested items.

Pros

The program is easy to use once you have everything set up. I have many donor and vendor files stored in iSynergy and love the ease of use. I can locate stored files with just a few keystrokes!

Cons

I would like the ability to print certain/select pages of a document instead of having to print the entire document. My workaround is to save the file on the network drive and then select the particular pages I want to print. I am also not able to email my stored files for some reason.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Marci,

We really appreciate your kind words, and your long-term support as a customer. I do think that I might be able to give you a hand with some of the small issues that you've listed below, and will reach out to give you a few ideas for printing and emailing more effectively.

Carol

Treeno

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Overall, once we saw the whole system it was really easy to use.

Overall, once we saw the whole system it was really easy to use.

Pros

I used this in my last job and I can't say enough good things. I really liked the ease of filing documents. I have used other programs in the past that just could not do the job.

Cons

I would have liked more upfront training. I didn't really get to see the whole system and how it worked until we were in it. We had to redo some filing which took some time.

DocStar ECM

Reasons for Choosing DocuPhase

Ease of use. More options

DocStar ECM
Patricia
  • Industry: Accounting

Docuphase is user friendly. It's fairly easy to learn the system.

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

This software makes data entry more streamlined and efficient. It saves time and makes data available to all users in our organization from town to field. The retention of this data is essential to record-keeping in our company.

Pros

It is reliable in retaining data. I've never encountered a problem finding past entries. Most programs get bogged down in too many steps. Docuphase is simpler to master.

Cons

The software should be made to recognize duplicate entries. It does not prevent duplicate entries which wastes time once the error is found.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for reaching out. I think that there are some things that we could do to help regarding the cons you've listed, and I'd also like to hear more regarding your feedback on support. We take concerns there very seriously and want to ensure you feel well taken care of. Let's get together for a chat here soon!

Chandra

DocuWOW!!!

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Pros

We selected DP as a way to manage documents internally, track notes on job files, and basically centralize all aspects of the file. We also are able to assign tasks to every employee and give them a daily worklist. DP also tracks the history of the file, so we can see where breakdowns in communication occur. We can also see prior version of documents so we can restore documents as needed. We looked at many systems and this seemed to work best and was was able to be customized to our needs. We have not lost any file folders since this started!

Cons

our old file data was not migrated to the system so anything older than 2013 was not searchable. some of the report functions do not work well for us. we are trying to implement new functionality to reduce redundancy and it is not going as well as we hoped. if the internet is down we cannot use the web based interface. We also do not know what will happen if we ever decide to migrate from this system, I do not know how we would access the data.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Chandra,

We really appreciate the kind words, and this review. If there's anything we can ever do for you regarding file import or conversion, we'd be happy to chat regarding options. Feel free to reach out to me personally or submit a ticket and we could review.

Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Jerome
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easy user adaptation, system could run a little faster though. Too much lag time sometimes

Reviewed on 02/04/2018

Each manager/director within a department can now have accountability for their department as well as each employee. Through rules based workflow and tracking via logs, each function can get closer to achieving operational efficiency.

Pros

Central Repository, Progression. Admin duties are relatively quick to pick up and learn. Alerts and real time statuses are the perfect way to get buy in from Departments new to the concept.

Cons

Patches take too long. Wish they would get feedback from users as to what is not working well for them. Wait is too long for iDatix customer support, bad for keeping day to day business afloat. Speed needs improvement.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Jerome,

We really appreciate your feedback. I'd love to arrange a call to discuss your feedback on our support team, and see how we can improve there. Please feel free to reach back out, and we can make that happen. Otherwise, thanks for the kind words regarding the platform.

-Mike Morris

Kevin

All in One

Reviewed on 21/04/2019

My overall experience with DocuPhase has been nothing but great. From customer service, ease of use and quick response times they top notch.

Pros

This is a wonderful document management application. Our company were still using the older out dated ScanDox , iSynergy and server. Now that we've Windows Servers and SQL, and workstations we upgraded Docuphase. Great improvements in both applications, especially iSynergy. There is no longer the need for plugins, the interface is sleeker and much faster. Document searches are much faster. The customer service for the upgrade and support was incredible. That is the norm for this company. The upgrade and roll out was well planned and coordinated.

Cons

Not the cheapest solution, but most the costs were because we were so behind the curve with their upgrades as well as our servers and databases.

Amy
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

It's so easy to use and manage

Reviewed on 17/03/2023

Customer service is AWESOME!

Customer service is AWESOME!

Pros

This product is very easy to navigate and use. There are so many things that you can do, such as: add notes, create zip file, PDF. Edit , upload files. You can set up your files however it fits your needs. And if you need help, customer service is awesome and responds usually the same day.

Cons

I am not sure there is a way, but it would be nice if you see you have files you no longer need that you can just delete them and have it free space without having to call and pay for more.

Debra

Somersworth Housing Authority

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

so far, your customer service has been able to do a conference call with me and our IT dept so that we can update changes to our system to match your changes to get us back up and running.

Pros

The software is fine, but when your company does updates and changes to your system, you need to contact the customer so that we can alert our IT departments to coordinate with you to make the same changes on our end. This has happened a few times in the last few months and it is extremely frustrating when we can not see what is scanned because of updated changes done by you without us knowing.

Cons

when you make updated changes to the system that effect our using the program on our end.

Overall Success

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

The ability to track projects and tasks through this software has helped with visibility and streamlining of the end users' time, allowing them to be more productive as a whole.

Pros

This product has proven to be very adaptable for our vast business needs. The in-depth ability to track within the workflows and documents is also an attractive feature.

Cons

Load times can sometimes cause issues, in addition to hang-ups, where certain services must be restarted.

Response from Docuphase

Hello,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the list of Pros that you've stated, and that you feel your implementation has been successful. I'd be curious to follow up with you regarding some of the service issues and load times, and will attempt to follow up accordingly.

Customer Success Manager

Very functional tool and great support

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Pros

I love the customization search features. It allows me to search at a more granular level. Excited to see how advanced this product becomes after a couple more advances and iterations.

Cons

The processing speed is my only con to this software. However, the speed could be an issue on my network side so, its safe to say that I don't have any cons.

Response from Docuphase

Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind words. If there's anything our team can do for you, please let us know.

-Team DocuPhase

Chris

Best Electronic Document Management Software solutions that integrates with OCR

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

The experience with Treeno overall is highly satisfactory. The sales, engineering, and support staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and agile to fit the perfect EDM solution for all lines of business.

Pros

The solution design of the EDM software combined with the OCR solution enabled our company to move to a paperless and more efficient way to process and store critical documents such as invoices. The cloud-based platform makes the decision easy to implement. Post-sales support is readily available and moves quickly.

Cons

As with any new software implemented in a business, user training can be a challenge. Since the solution was implemented, there have been more documentation of processes and self-help guides.

Larry
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Long time customer

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

From the beginning my experiences has been nothing but positive, the program itself is extremely robust and needs little maintenance.

Pros

I like the ease of this program. Training is extremely simple for a program like this and document retrieval is super fast. I also like that any super user can expand the program to accommodate an entire company with all the levels of security that one could ask for.

Cons

I do not like the the programmers keep changing how the "rubber stamps" work from version to version. some versions can be assigned to users and the latest version has no assigning. this leads to a sloppy workflow and cumbersome use.

Keith
  • Industry: Accounting

Excellent Document Management Software

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

It saves me time from having to look for a physical copy of an invoice.

It saves me time from having to look for a physical copy of an invoice.

Pros

We use Isynergy at work. It is a great software for reviewing documents and recovering old invoices whenever a question arises.

Cons

There are no shortfalls with the software that I have encountered. It retrieves documents quickly and accurately.

Response from Docuphase

Hi Keith,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review our software. Your experience is key to us at DocuPhase, so if there's anything that we can do to make it even more enjoyable, please let me know.

Michael Morris
[email protected]

Kris

We've been using the system for six months and so far our experience has been great.

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

Pros

I really like the automation of the system and the workflows. I have seen a reduction in data entry errors and has been a great time saver in chasing down approvals.

Cons

For me, there are only two cons with the system: (1) occasionally it'll get really slow and may take longer to generate the form. Support has been great at resolving with it does happen. (2) I'm on the West Coast and Support is on the East Coast, so if it's late in the day, there may be a delay in response.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Kris,

You and the rest of the Ovation team have been such a pleasure to work with. We really can't thank you enough for your support and partnership. I totally understand your concern about support time overlap, and we're working to take some steps toward better offerings in that direction, so stay tuned!

Tina

I use DocuPhase daily to view scanned documents

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Pros

Easiest way to go paperless. I use ScanDox to scan documents that are stored in DocuPhase. Once you pull up the program, you just enter the data in the searchable application and electronic documents pull right up. You can view on screen, save it for later or print out if needed.

Cons

The least I like about DocuPhase is the lack of being able to do random searches of each application for quality assurance.

Angela
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Easy Document Management

Reviewed on 08/04/2024

Pros

I love the ease of securely adding and managing documents.

Cons

No cons! It's that easy to use and retrieve files.

Lauren
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

The ease of use would be the best thing about DocuPhase. It's intuitive and processes our stuff pretty quickly.

Pros

We can keep track of all paper for accounts payable, AFEs and POs through DocuPhase and then it exports into SL or main business system.

Cons

It didn't keep up with our growth and it kept breaking down.

Cansu
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Cost effective functional document management tool.

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

I liked it in general. It was suitable for my intended use. It is behind compared to other software that I use only in terms of interface.

Pros

Affordable. Customer support is very sweet. The ease of filing documents is impressive. Workflow tools are versatile and intuitive.

Cons

The user interface is confusing. That's why I find the platform boring. The interface needs to be more smooth and colorful.

• Used for 1+ year

Decent human workflow process, usable with minimal technical knowledge

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

Pros

It is very easy to use. It is clear that it was developed to be used not by developers or even remotely technical individuals. The product is very well thought out and is able to solve a lot of business requirements.

Cons

Due to the fact that it is quite a specialized product, it isn't flexible enough. A lot of business logic and requirements needs to be done by professional services. Once pro services are in play, the ease of use and value of money quickly lessens.

Response from Docuphase

Thanks so much for the kind words regarding the product, as well as the feedback regarding customization. We certainly aim to provide quality training for anyone using the product, and would be thrilled to engage in the conversations necessary to help empower your team to customize the product further. Just reach out at [email protected] to discuss.

Russ

I find the DocuPhase application to be clunky and shows a serious deficiency in usability.

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

Pros

The ability to apply files to DCF in a semi-automated fashion. It has the capability to audit users actions withi

Cons

Navigation through the application is not intuitive and cumbersome. The validations on data entry seem to miss the fact that the end goal is a valid application to the state. The approval process is too lengthy.

Kerry
  • Industry: Fund-Raising

DocuPhase

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

N/A

N/A

Pros

Easy to use and customer service is great

Cons

I have no problems with this software at all

Alanna

It's been a smooth process with an accomplished team from Docuphase from Sales to Implementatio...

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

We're able to take paper heavy processes and make them electronic. It's a huge efficiency boost and helps make our process more scalable.

Pros

It can easily accommodate our complex workflows including integration with our CRM. We'll be able to use this product throughout all areas of our organization.

Cons

This isn't really a con, but something to be aware of with any robust software. Since the system can handle complex and varied workflows, it takes time to configure and thoroughly test, but Docuphase is there to help every step of the way.

Response from Docuphase

Hey Alanna,

It's been such a pleasure working with you and the rest of the team. We're thrilled to have you as a partner, and we really appreciate this review.

Olivia Sutton
Customer Success Manager @ DocuPhase

Bradley
  • Industry: Government Administration

Still in the working phase

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

Pros

The software's OCR function allows just about anything from any program to work with DocuPhase.

Cons

The software's OCR function is complicated and requires a lot of tuning to get working.

Eric
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

DocuPhase Review

Reviewed on 18/07/2023

Decent

Decent

Pros

Storage of the documents and ease of finding them

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to track comments made

Brian
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

DocuPhase - Implementation

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

We had a lot of agreements that needed signed by multiple parties. This product made it easier for us to streamline the process and track signatures.

Pros

I was an easy way for our District to process a lot of agreements in a timely manner. The documents are then saved electronically which saves me time and organization.

Cons

The integration was not difficult other than my own technological background in working with files electronically. It was an easier than normal, for me, product to get the hang of.