Manatal

4.6/5

Noorah
Noorah
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Everyone doing heavy recruitment should use an ATS

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

I used it in Emergi Tel, that is a Canadian recruitment agency. Overall experience with Manatal was very good. As it helped me a lot in doing End to End recruitment and covering all the prositions.

Pros

Good features and very simple to use. Sourcing candidates from LinkedIn is made very easy. Many user types, permissions levels and collaboration tools that allow
teams to work efficiently together. The inbox and activities can be synchronized with Gmail and Google Calendar.

Cons

Depending on the type of resume of each candidate, it's rare but happens that the custom resume generator miss one field.

Response from Manatal

Such kind feedback, thanks Noorah! We're glad that you find your overall experience with us very good. Rest assured that we're doing our best to keep improving the user experience.

Shiva
Shiva
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great ATS for recruiters and headhunters

Reviewed on 14/09/2020

The software works great and the pricing is both very affordable and easy to understand (there are...

The software works great and the pricing is both very affordable and easy to understand (there are no
setup fees or added costs). I recommend it to anyone looking to change ATS.

Pros

Good features like the resume parser, social media enrichment of candidate profiles and all the other
tools needed to run an efficient hiring process. Customer support always answers in less than 3-4 minutes

Cons

Nothing much here as the software already offers great value in its current state. If I had one request it would be adding more automated job posting on job boards.

Response from Manatal

We appreciate your review, Shiva! Thank you so much for recommending Manatal. We're happy that our tools made your hiring process more efficient and that our customer support has been assisting you well. We're regularly adding new job boards to post jobs ads directly from Manatal so don't forget to check our documentation to stay up to date: https://support.manatal.com/docs/enable-free-job-boards

Tamar

many features do not eork

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

Pros

The platform is easy to understand, and i like how andiates are bunched together under a job and how you can easily mov them from one category to the next by dragging them.

Cons

many features do not work smoothly.
1. notifications of actions taken by admins are unreliable and are not always recorded. so we cannot see the work and steps taken by other administrators.
2. i also do not like the inbox system which does not take you from your inbox to the candidate profile. instead you have to search your candidate separately by name to get to their profile. also when you reply to an email you cannot reply directly to specific message and you are never sure what the reply button on top is replying to in a chain of emails.
for a while we had multiple recurring issues with resumes not being imported from Indeed, and we had to import each manually. the company worked to fix it (although the issue returned several times) when the resumes do import into manatal, some resumes are not showing under the resume tab even when all details were found in the summary. another issue is that our questions to candidates on Indeed do not get imported at all nd we need to manually copy and paste them as notes. altogether it's not stable platform and we are disappointed so far.

Response from Manatal

Hi Tamar. We appreciate your feedback on Manatal. While it's great to hear that you find the platform easy to understand and enjoy certain features, we understand your frustration with the functionality issues you've encountered. As we strive to offer the best recruiting experience to our users, your feedback has been shared with our Product and Support teams. To help us address these concerns more effectively, could you please contact our support team with specific details about the issues you've faced? We're here to assist you and improve your experience with Manatal.

Contact channels: https://support.manatal.com/docs/account-verification

Baptiste
Baptiste
  • Industry: Human Resources

The all-in-one ATS and CRM for recruitment!

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Very positive. It's the ideal solution
for an agency our size both in
terms of features and cost. I...

Very positive. It's the ideal solution
for an agency our size both in
terms of features and cost. I can both manage/collaborate with my clients and recruiters easily. All
the information regarding past
jobs and candidates is easily accessible. My recruiters also use a lot both the social media feature
to get to know candidates easier and the AI candidate scoring to
find the best candidates faster in our large candidate database. These two tools help greatly in
terms of speed and getting to know candidates better

Pros

Very easy to track/manage candidates and openings. It also
includes CRM tools so it's similarly easy to manage prospects and clients. The collaboration tools are also super useful as I can invite my clients for free to collaborate on their openings directly in the platform, cutting the need for sending some emails and centralizing everything about
these openings in one place

Cons

There's only some aspects of the UI I'd like to tweak since I use some tools more than others and
that would cut clicks when moving
from a page to another in some
instances.

Response from Manatal

Hi, Baptiste! Nice to hear that you're having a very positive experience with us. We're glad that you find our social media feature and candidate scoring helpful! Feel free to share your UI suggestions as we are constantly trying to improve the user experience.

SCHOLASTICA
SCHOLASTICA

Best hiring Software

Reviewed on 24/01/2022

Pros

the feature that is most impactful is the part that summarizes every detail on the resume. I don't have to star racking my brain on which information is most essential. manatal does it all

Cons

am yet to find something I don't like on manatal.

Don
Don
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great system NO support at all

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

If they get support handled with actual, people to talk to or to Zoom with and help you get started and get your system up and running then it would be good to have without it it's like buying a new car without gas and expected to drive it home on your own

Pros

easy to use with lots of features and a good system

Cons

You cannot use this system without support. it won't work and you cannot figure it out on your own. They have NO support, and you cannot get any help with the issue to get you going. I had the 14-day trial, and I uploaded my clients that came out wrong and I need help fixing the issue. 9 days went by with NO solution all just a " thanks for your patience we will get back to you:

Response from Manatal

Dear Don,

Thank you for your feedback on Manatal. We appreciate your positive comments about the software's ease of use and extensive features.

Regarding support, we offer demo calls (https://www.manatal.com/request-demo) and around-the-clock live support on our website with real people ready to assist you. Our support team has also reached out to you today via email to provide further assistance.

We value your feedback and remain committed to continuously improving our support services for a seamless user experience.

Thank you for considering Manatal, and we look forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,
The Manatal Team

Diana
Diana

Recommended!

Reviewed on 28/01/2020

I have been using Manatal from a recruiter perspective, sales perspective and tracking/improving processes perspective. Manatal helps us improve our results by being clear, fast and easy to use, and also by giving us the transparency at any moment

Pros

- Easy, simple and user-friendly
- Constantly improving and adding new features
- Great tool for internal and external recruiters/agencies/companies

Cons

- The usual bugs when introducing new features, but quickly resolved

Response from Manatal

Thanks for recommending us, Diana! Do let us know if you have any suggestions for further improving the software.

Rachel
Rachel

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

Overall I'm very happy with this product. I don't really have many complaints and would recommend for others to give it a try!

Pros

- Very easy to use/navigate
- Makes it easier for me to keep track of the progress of my candidates
- Saves computer space as I can paste and re-download the CV if needed
- The AI feature which matches candidates to jobs and jobs to candidates is super useful
- Customer support is very quick to respond. They solve issues fast and will also explain why the issue happened
- Easy way to track my performance

Cons

- There were a few bugs, but the issues were solved quickly by the customer support team

Response from Manatal

Thank you for the lovely feedback, Rachel! We're equally happy that you're overall satisfied with our product. It is our goal to provide the best features and tools to assist your recruitment needs.

Kittisak
Kittisak

Reviewing my experience with Manatal

Reviewed on 05/03/2022

A wonderful tool to fast-track recruitment and store everything related to recruitment from candidate profiles to offer letters. We see huge benefits to the search tools and Ai which recommends automatically the best candidates in our database for any given job. Using it is a breeze, and it does exactly what it is supposed to.

Pros

It has been a great experience using Manatal. Using it is a cinch, and it looks great too! Love the integrations with LinkedIn for job posting. They also have excellent support service. As soon as I got in touch with their support team, they offered us training and to help up setup our account. That's quite a customer-oriented team they've got there.

Cons

Not possible to access the administration from a mobile phone. More languages than English for the career page.

Waseem
Waseem
  • Industry: Human Resources

Complete recruiting software and very easy to use

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Very good experience so far. The
pricing and the features really
make this one of the best...

Very good experience so far. The
pricing and the features really
make this one of the best options
out there for medium companies
looking for a powerful recruitment
tool.

Pros

I confirm what the other reviews
are saying, the platform is super
easy to use. It includes all the
features needed to conduct
efficiently a recruitment process
from A to Z. Lastly, the platform is
highly customizable.

Cons

The custom resume generator can
glitch when the candidate resume
is not in English. This can be fixed
manually so it's not a big issue but
the operation takes a bit more
time.

Response from Manatal

Awesome to hear that, Waseem! We're delighted to hear that you're having a good experience so far. Regarding the resume generator, we are working on improving it to handle languages other than English more accurately. Thanks again for the feedback!

Steve

Manatal is hot garbage

Reviewed on 08/03/2024

Hot garbage. I wish my boss would have stuck with google sheets instead. I hate manatal

Pros

It has a lot of features grouped together in one place

Cons

The ux/ui is frustratingly bad. It's slow. The way things are arranged is terrible. When I need to copy something off the interface it won't let me select things. We recruit for multiple clients and you have to memorize where everything is and have to go through multiple screens to get where to the menu you need. Unintuitive. Frustrating. Hot garbage

Response from Manatal

We're sorry to hear that you've had a frustrating experience with Manatal. We strive to provide a user-friendly interface and efficient navigation. While the software is usually praised for its UI, swiftness, and ease of use, we understand that everyone's experience can differ. We'd like to learn more about your specific concerns to address them. Please reach out to our support team so we can assist you further.

Support channels: https://support.manatal.com/docs/support-users

Ideal solution for us

Reviewed on 18/07/2022

As a whole, I give it a perfect score because everything from clients to candidates is handled in a centralized location. Candidates are followed from the time they apply, through the interview process, and finally into the onboarding phase.

Pros

The mass emailing feature and the ability to build a secure and functional candidate database are a few of selling points that led our agency to move to Manatal. There is a gentle learning curve as with any software but overall it is very easy to use and the support has been great to train the team. The cost wasn't the first thing we thought about, but it was impressive that of the four ATS we tried, Manatal offered the best features and price.

Cons

Migrating our old database was a little complex for us to do ourselves at first but once we asked the support team for help, they were able to make this an easy transition. Great support and reactivity. It's never just about the product itself; after-sale service is just as important.

Response from Manatal

Hello, glad to hear Manatal has met your expectations.

We've recently released a video regarding migrating data to Manatal using CSV files: https://support.manatal.com/docs/candidates-data-import#csv-file

In case you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact our support team: https://support.manatal.com/docs/support-users

• Industry: Human Resources

Amazing search features and AI recommendations

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Great overall. Both user friendly and powerful. It's the perfect solution for mid sized companies
lo...

looking for a scalable and affordable solution. It includes lots of features, my favorite being the AI recommendations as it saves a huge amount of time.

Pros

The candidate search tools and AI recommendation. You can
leverage in a few clicks your past candidates and immediately see
their fit with the job description you entered in the system. Social media enrichment is quite unique and allows us to know candidates better. My third favorite feature is
the Gmail and G-Calendar
integrations. It's super easy to set up and basically you can handle all communications/activities scheduling directly from the platform.

Cons

Almost none. More jobs in the first plan would be great as the 10 jobs
limit is reached pretty quickly. That being said compared to other ATS
this remains very affordable given
the toolset offered for the price.

Response from Manatal

Hey there! We're delighted to hear your feedback. We happy to hear the search tools and AI recommendations help you find the best candidates faster!

Dineen

Perfect ATS Solution

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pros

The best part is the ability to track all of our applicants and store their data in a systematic way. The ability to add and assign jobs along with the different permission levels for recruiters/ admins and consultants has helped us streamline our work. The social tab for candidates is a unique feature. Outlook integration and the LinkedIn chrome extension are great addons. Overall, the software works great for us and we love it.

Most importantly, the guys at Manatal were always ready to help whenever we had any trouble with the system and most of the time solved our issues instantly.

Cons

The option to customize the home page is lacking, however it is concise.
The career page themes need to be a little more customisable to help companies build a more personalized solution.

Zoho Recruit and Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Switching to Manatal

Ease of use, Price & Customer Support.

Response from Manatal

Wow! Thanks for the detailed feedback, Dineen! We are working on updating the career page to offer more customization options to our users. Stay tuned!

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Getting more done, efficiently.

Reviewed on 25/10/2022

A recruiting software that doesn't break the bank. It's not just a good ATS, but also has a CRM. It's also worth noting that their customer support has always been super responsive and provided trainings as required and for free. Easily one of the best tools for any Recruiter to have.

Pros

Helped us do more in less time. Improve our collaborative workflows a great deal compared to the solution we previously used, and includes a CRM so we can now keep all client and candidate info in one platform. It has a fantastic user interface, this says a lot as I am really not tech savvy.

Cons

Scorecards would be a great addition to Manatal. It will be beneficial to us and our clients to better collaboratively assess candidates and centralize feedbacks.

• Industry: Accounting

A game changing enrollment programming

Reviewed on 22/08/2021

In general, my organization is exceptionally happy with Manatal! For an extremely, reasonable value, we approach such countless helpful components and apparatuses. I likewise like the responsiveness of their help group at whatever point we have inquiries concerning the product. We benchmarked other enrollment programming's nevertheless we tracked down this one offered the best incentive for-cash.

Pros

Being a quickly developing organization, we are continually watching out for exceptional competitors. Manatal made it conceivable to effortlessly source abilities from various channels like occupation sheets, profession page or Linkedin. It additionally unifies all applications for us. It's exceptionally advantageous in light of the fact that we don't need to go through various occupation loads up each in turn. An additional advantage is that the product is exceptionally simple to utilize.

Cons

A select all catch would be incredible on specific pages to send out information from the record all the more proficiently. A few alternatives to redo the interface would likewise be an incredible expansion.

Response from Manatal

Hey there! Thanks for the review. Happy to hear you've found our support team efficient and appreciate the software.

• Industry: Human Resources

Compact and easy to use! Manatal is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

It's been a pleasure using Manatal, and I believe we will continue using it for our recruitment. I look forward to seeing what new features they introduce and how they optimize existing ones.

Pros

It's a very effective ATS, I'll say that. my process is so much better defined since I've signed up with Manatal. I feel a lot more comfortable using their job pipeline. It's also very useful in terms of monitoring my team's progress, and getting data about ongoing projects without any trouble. I like that they allow exporting and migrating data, the feature is almost everywhere.

Cons

The career page could look better. It's very customizable as is, but I wasn't a big fan of the design
options. I guess I'm more used to the traditional domain-hosted career page, it's a bit more flexible.

Response from Manatal

We highly appreciate your review! Happy to know you find the product easy to use and key to your recruitment! As for the career page, don't hesitate to send us your recommendations.

• Industry: Hospitality

Really amazing!

Reviewed on 03/12/2020

Love it. Really improved our processes and communication between HR, the hiring managers, and our vendors. Overall it made recruitment more structured and eliminated a number of tedious tasks. Goodbye Excel!

Pros

Super user friendly, getting everyone onboard and up to speed took a day. The support team was very responsive if we had any questions. This allowed us to focus on recruitment from the start and not on learning new software. There are a lot of tools that improve efficiency like the mass resume import and parsing, social media enrichment, a custom resume generator, integration with Gmail/Calendar to name a few.

Cons

I would have loved to see SMS communications included but this is not a common
feature anyway in recruiting software, especially in this price range.

Response from Manatal

We're happy that you love Manatal! Thanks for leaving a review and for your suggestion to improve the platform.

Go for Manatal!

Reviewed on 06/11/2020

We have used the software for over 6 months now and it really had a positive and noticable
impact...

impact on our KPIs. We have more structured processes, a well organized and easily searchable database, collaboration with hiring managers inside the platform makes it so that we don't lose any emails or waste time, we also have a new career page to showcase our openings. Overall it has made our life easier but removing some of the most
tedious elements of recruitment

Pros

Good value for money and fast customer support. Lots of tools: candidate scoring and recommendations, collaborative
tools, automatic job posting, Gsuite integration, career page builder,etc. Everything for recruitment.

Cons

The social enrichment requires a bit of manual input when candidates have common names, otherwise it works pretty well and we find the tool very useful. Other
than that the deature we are hoping for is SMS messaging even though that's something we use less and less to communicate with candidates.

Response from Manatal

Thanks for recommending us! We're excited to hear that your first 6 months have had a positive impact on your KPIs. We are regularly upgrading the Social Media Enrichment so hopefully, you have seen improvements already. As for text messaging, we are taking your suggestion into consideration!

Excellent ATS + CRM

Reviewed on 15/02/2021

Overall a great tool that boosts productivity and allows to easily leverage a large database of candidates. They release upgrades quite often which makes it really enjoyable to get new tools in my recruiter's arsenal.

Pros

Managing both clients and candidates is extremely easy. The interface is well-designed and you are never more than a few clicks away of what you are looking for. I love the Chrome extension that helps me source candidates, and the candidate scoring and social media enrichment that really slashes the time required to screen candidates. Other than that I find the search tools super helpful as they pretty much automatically find the best candidates in our database for any given job, this is again a real time saver.

Cons

I have used the software for a couple of months and have experienced no real issues. The only thing missing would be a Whatsapp integration to communicate with candidates from the app.

Response from Manatal

Hello! Thanks for leaving an awesome review. We're glad that we're able to help boost your company's productivity! And, of course! We always strive to continually improve our software to provide the best experience for our users.

Super efficient and satisfying

Reviewed on 30/08/2022

After using this software for a couple of months, I can confidently say that it has made recruiting a lot more organized and efficient. It’s easy to us and not a hassle in any way. It has great price plans, great support, 1-day implementation, etc. If you’re interested like we were, there’s a 14-day free trial where you can test it out yourself, plus demos/training offered at no extra cost.

Pros

Even though I've just been using it for the past year, I already love this software. It has greatly simplified my day-to-day work. It is an excellent ATS that is easy to use, and with tools that facilitate collaboration with clients among many other things.

Cons

On the career page, it would be great if we can add more than one location to the same job, as some of our clients have the same job at multiple branches.

Response from Manatal

We're delighted to hear that our software has streamlined your recruiting process. Thank you for your suggestion regarding adding multiple locations to job postings. We'll keep it in mind for future updates.

Madison
Madison

Super intuitive

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

Very good overall from a recruiter's perspective.

Very good overall from a recruiter's perspective.

Pros

- Ease of use. - Interface is very responsive (some other solutions I've worked with in the past were slow at times which really hurt the user experience). Automatic candidate scoring.

Cons

No real complaints on my side. I wish the dashboard had more options to be customized like listing the latest emails received.

Ramses Daphne
Ramses Daphne

Easiest Recruitment Software!

Reviewed on 24/01/2020

I recommend this software, they have a lot of things to offer and takes the feedback seriously to improve the software plus they offer free trial! I'm really happy cause it made everything easier for me and it saves my time!

Pros

The UI is very simple, and easy for me to keep track of my candidates and store the data in a systematic way. A lot of features that you can use like editing the CVs, keeping track of your own performance, etc.. The google extension of Manatal is my favorite since you can send multiple connections on Linkedin!

Cons

A bit laggy from time to time, but it doesn't last long. Few bugs, but easily fixed by the Customer service team.

Response from Manatal

Awesome to hear that, Ramses! In case you encounter any difficulties, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Abdur
  • Industry: Human Resources

ATS full of feature and with best value

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

The platform is very intuitive, and helps us serve our clients more efficiently. I recommend any agency to give a try to their free trial and see for themselves if it answers their needs.

Pros

The implementation was very easy and with the training provided to me and my team we were fully operational in a matter of hours. Thanks to the customer support for that! There are many features that make our lives easier such as the recommendation engine which screens candidates according to job descriptions. The custom career page builder allows us to have our own career page without having to do any coding or such. Lastly the pricing is the best we have found in the market, very straightforward and with no extra costs.

Cons

The career page is customizable and the provided template are good but I would like to have more options to customize the career page such as more templates.

Response from Manatal

Great to hear that, Abdur! We're delighted that we're helping you serve clients more efficiently. We're also currently looking into adding more options to optimize the career page builder.

Natthida
Natthida
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

I'm enjoying the software and the additional features they keep adding.

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

This is something I wanted to post since I believe that people should be aware of my support for Manatal. They have been a tremendous partner for me and my team. Highly recommended.

Pros

Manatal provides a simple but complete method of adding new candidates/clients and managing them. Everything takes only a few clicks, and even the resume parsing is completed in only a few seconds. In addition, they provide excellent customer service. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and they're more than happy to assist you.

Cons

The Manatal team has just introduced a mass emailing tool. This was what was missing the most so I wish they had introduced it earlier.