BoldTrail

Ricardo
Ricardo

Forefront of the Industry

Reviewed on 04/01/2024

Pros

Reports kvCORE provides reports on traffic, marketing, lead-gen, behavior, agent accountability, and profitability.

Cons

Generic campaigns Some say the campaigns are generic and most sales agents use the program.

Julianne

kvCore

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Pros

Artificial Intelligence! It has been quite useful for my team! My team uses it every single day and are converting leads better than ever.

Cons

Support is not great... the chat feature takes a while to obtain a response and usually they don't understand what you are asking and you have to explain like you are talking to 2 year old. It's easier to use the help feature and online information and figure it out yourself.

BoomTown

Reasons for Choosing BoldTrail

My team needed something that did more and was easier to use.

TOP PRODUCER

Reasons for Switching to BoldTrail

Cost was the biggest factor between Boomtown and kvCore.

Save your money...or burn it instead. But skip kvCore

Reviewed on 22/07/2023

Awful. Customer service is non-existent. Platform was not as advertised, promises made by salespeople were completely unattainable. Worst business experience of my life.

Pros

kvCore is no different than any other CRM, and may in fact be worse due to cost, complexity, and complete lack of support by personnel. Every conversation is with an AI bot. If you're looking to minimize human interaction and spend unnecessary amounts of money to do exactly what every other CRM does, this is the perfect platform for you.

Cons

Zero support after the sale. Took 3 weeks just to get the website up and running, and even then it was still wrong. Tech support is slow to respond (if at all). Their template for uploading contacts doesn't work. They will happily take your money and lock you into a 14-month contract then forget all about you. They brag about how good their SEO is, but it's all hype... (just check their social media...minimal engagement on their site). Platform doesn't do anything better or faster than any other CRM out there. I've used 4 CRMs and kvCore is the absolute worst. Don't waste your money.

Amy

Really effecfive

Reviewed on 20/03/2024

Great, really great - highly recommended

Great, really great - highly recommended

Pros

It’s helped me organize my contacts isn a “Set it and forget it” manner. Really a wonderful platform

Cons

Parts are not intuitive, really not intuitive

Julie

KVCore Rocks

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

Overall I really enjoy KVCore, it is easy to use and the customer service is very helpful.
I had...

I had been using it with my previous company and when my new company told me it was what they were using I was super excited to be able to stay with KVCore.

Pros

KVCore is easy to use and helps me stay on top of my databse.

Cons

My only dislike is when a client unsubscribes I don't always get an alert and I haven't discovered (or asked) if there is a way to find out who has unsubscribed.

Connie

Love the Campaigns

Reviewed on 11/12/2022

Pros

I love the ability to launch campaigns and the leads drop into my crm system and are started on a campaign and added to my database immediately. I also love that when a potential client interacts with my website and it will automatically respond on my behalf. It is a great feature.

Cons

I have set up the feature to auto-set up campaigns if someone looks at a property listing. Sometimes this works and sometimes this doesn't. It's not a big deal because I verify that they do get set up, but it would be nice to know that they work every time.

Shonda

KV Core Review

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

I like kV but Market Leader is much more user friendly and customer friendly

Pros

CRM and tracking what my clients are doing!!

Cons

That the campaigns are not what customers want! Market Leader has awesome campaigns that give customers reason to open up your email! Only thing KV Core needs are better email campaigns to stay relevant with our customers

Kenneth
Kenneth

KvCore is solid, but not great for customization

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Pros

Lots of features and add-ons available.

Cons

Limited ability to customize things. Websites all look the same. Color schemes limited.

Jocelyne

Almost perfect

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pros

I like the contact management and the ability use the automated responses. The social media programming is amazing addition to KVCore

Cons

It is hard to access the leads and cannot attach things to emails.

KVCORE is Truly Next-Level Best CRM System

Reviewed on 09/12/2022

The CRM System itself is great, and allows for all our social media needs to be fulfilled

Pros

Ease of use and navigating around the dashboard and CRM

Cons

Support Team Post-Launch hasn't been quite as good as we hoped.

MoxiWebsites

No Support from CHIME

Reasons for Switching to BoldTrail

We were promised that the support would be better
Orion LauRence

Easy & User friendly

Reviewed on 21/01/2022

Overall...after the "need to get used to a new platform" phase, this is a really professional and efficient platform which I enjoy to use. Being able to send a lead several listing in one "click" is great.

Pros

The way it enables you to see an overview of your business, your leads and their activity is excellent. Easy to filter and contact the leads through the platform. The chat support is excellent and timely, and always ready for any questions and requests...no matter how silly!

Cons

Some features are not so easily visible and one needs to know where to look which can be frustrating. When sending emails with attachments you need to remember to go into advanced editing mode and "know" that the attachment needs to be placed in a "button"....which complicates the process. Please make this more user friendly!

Andy

Reveiw

Reviewed on 07/01/2022

I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

I feel the switch was well worth it and has reinvigorated my business

Pros

Getting leads. The ability to use the program to get leads into it and the great support and educational component in how to get leads.

Cons

After using Top Producer for 20 years, I find kvcore does not have the same abilities to manage the lead data. Cannot find a contact by street name. Also Top Producer has a closing and listing management aspect which is kvcore does not

Blaine

A great option for an individual agent or a team...

Reviewed on 12/03/2020

Overall, I am extremely happy with KVC and know that I will be able to leverage it even more than before in my client campaigns. Over the 1.5 years I have used it they have made tremendous strides in reliability with a minimal amount of backslide as they grow because the large adoption of it brings forth those growing pains. I definitely recommend it as a product and very glad my broker makes it available to its agents. My initial apprehension and frustrations stemmed from it not doing everything how my previous CRM did and did require me to make some slight adjustments to my campaign, but once I got that figured out things got even smoother.

Pros

Easy to setup and implement as long as you spend the time to do it. It does not take a lot to learn to get started and you can increase your efficiency if you take the time to learn the nuances, even if it is on the go. KVC is full featured and as they have added some terrific features over time I find the ones that apply to my business are easy to implement. Between the community, Facebook group, and helpful videos all have been beneficial whether it is trying to figure out how to do something or to get ideas on how to implement features into my business.

Cons

Like any software there are bugs and features that I wish it had to make life easier, but realistically there is nothing that will be 100%. The lack of extended support hours can be frustrating when these issues are encountered since I'm in an industry that involves long nights, weekends, and working holidays.

Bob
Bob

Great Concepts but not ready for prime time

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

Not good. It took them over a month to get my 20 lead source up and running and my data migrated. They refuse to fix bugs .

Pros

I like the fact that the system is geared towards lead follow-up and it helps drive agents to follow-up with leads. It is also nice to have an integrated dialer, email system and texting included all in the lead view. The IDX website is also very good

Cons

The product only came out in November 2017 and it shows. Customer Support and product quality are poor. Customer Support fights back on every bug you find saying it's working as designed. The only way they will fix bugs is if you escalate them to your Success Manager. Here is my current bug list:
1.) 103207 - Search on Hashtag only matches the first part of the hashtag before the hypen, so Buyer-A and Buyer-B are both matched then you enter Buyer-A. Closed as working as designed.
2.) Auto responder message says "Oh its Sandy Jamison, we've been talking on sandyjamison.svhousesearch.com - sorry to bother you, just wanted to see if you had interest in looking at homes this weekend.  - Per [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
on 12/26 we can't configure this or turn it off. It is sent every time someone replies back 'Who is this?". This is causing problems with our seller leads and since we turned the system on last week have had three confusing situations with sellers. Since half our leads are sellers we can't use the text features of KVCore.
3.) Sprint cell phone customers see a "Scam Likely" message when they are called from the Smart Number, They are refusing to try to fix this.
4.) 106227 - Hashtag search list in Smart CRM & Lead Editing have entries in it that don't match any records, such as ApptSet, appointmentsetbychristia, appointmentsetbyjanan, appointmentsetbychristina, RescheduleAppointment. They are refusing to try to fix this.
5.) They only support Google Chrome.

Dennis
Dennis
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Review of kvCORE

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

I am very impressed with the overall experience with the software. The lead capture capabilities are so varied that learning the things it can do for you takes a while to master. In fact I am not sure anyone can master them all, simply because you will regularly discover new ways to use the system.

Pros

This is the most powerful lead nurturing tool I have ever used. It is a combination of lead generation, CRM, IDX, and web site. It requires very little set up in order to use...it is almost ready "right out of the box". One very useful feature is the ability to see all properties viewed by a prospect and all correspondence with them on a single screen. Building landing pages & squeeze pages is a snap and sharing out to social media is quick and easy. Nurturing leads is almost totally automatic, behavioral automation is wonderful.

Cons

Some of the navigation is a bit "clunky". For example when viewing multiple prospects information you almost have to start over at the dashboard to go from one prospect to the other. This is a bit distracting, but overall the entire system functions very well.

Kathie

Excellent product, perfect for my real estate business.

Reviewed on 22/11/2018

I appreciate that I am able to email, text and call my database without leaving my CRM - great tool.
I love the intuitive system that texts my clients or emails them on my behalf when their preferences change. I appreciate that I can personalize my choices to suit my relationship with the client or customer.
Good job kvcore - you help my job become easier.

Pros

I love my kvCore software. Before becoming a full time agent at Exp Realty, I worked as a marketing assistant for many different agents. through many different organizations for 6 years. I have not been able to find a CRM and marketing service that is so easy to use or as intuitive as this kvCore is. I enjoy the fact that if I need help, there is a button on my page and I can get help straight away. I can see my active clients and can text or email them directly from the page. It's an awesome system and I am comfortable knowing that my work is being leveraged by great software.

Cons

There is one improvement I would consider. I would appreciate being able to bulk email my whole database at one time. I do understand the risk of my email could be blocked by Spam bots for doing too many emails at once. I guess this restriction is for my own good. Thank you for looking out for me kvCore

George

Too Much Spent With Inside Real Estate

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

I'm still trying to figure out how to best implement it.

Pros

There are a lot of great features. I have subscribed to too may over the past several years and have spent tens of thousands of dollars with no ROI

Cons

Too many technical glitches. Tech support chats are delayed and frustrating. Someone avilable to talk with in support is needed.

BoomTown

Powrsuite is dated
Ross

KvCore was the top platform that I considered

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Agent adoption has been slower than I would like. In hindsight I would have structured their onboarding to focus only on the basics of their CRM. Once they are each established then I would have started turning on the next priority item for them on their dashboards. Baby steps so to speak...there is so much that they almost instantly are overwhelmed and frustrated.

Pros

Main reason was the powerful and easy to use CRM that my agents will actually use and grow their business with.

Cons

The only issue I have had is keeping my agents focused on the basics in implementing KvCore into their business before they get too distracted by the other bright shiny things that KvCore offers.

Robert

KVCore review

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Pros

Great CRM. I like the labeling of the customers and ability to change throughout relationship.

Cons

You must put in the time to learn the system to use all of its tools. Would like to have the ability to have someone manage the system on my behalf.

Robin

Love the platform but need more customer service

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Good except for customer service. I have been trying to reach someone to go over my database for months and can’t get a call back.

Pros

Full integration between the MLS and leads.

Cons

Lack of showing correspondence with leads in one area.

Drew

Lots of great ideas, functions just don't work right.

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

Support is helpful and nice but I feel there are still TONS of issues that need to be resolved before it can be considered a viable office solution. Maybe a small team would be better.

Pros

Lots of potentioal and features in the works, but still a lot of bugs with core features.

Cons

1. Round robin lead distribution isn't a true round robin. I've had one agent get 5 leads in one day because the system starts at user 1 every time. It needs to start with the next user in the list once a lead is accepted.
2. Search functions on the front end still have issues. Type in a known active listing and it will say no results in the autocomplete. You have to hit enter, a lot of users won't do that if they see no listings found.
3. Confusion and tedious way to associate agents to their listings, if you have a big company this would be a major issue and source of frustration.
4. One more lead distrubition issue, the system is sending leads to one agent but then assigning them to another. I have now had 2 situations where one agent accepted the lead but it's been already assigned to another agent.

Deborah
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Weak product; refuse to fix bugs

Reviewed on 10/07/2020

Overall, this is an immature product (as in too new to really work the way a CRM should) that is highly constrictive, inflexible, and badly designed. I am extraordinarily unimpressed.

Pros

It is included under my monthly brokerage dues, so that's about it.

Cons

Where do I start? Limitations: the software is extremely inflexible. It is rigidly designed and not extensible. Cronological: The out-of-the-box website was hideous. I had to pay a designer $550 to reconfigure it into something acceptable. I am a former computer programmer (HTML, JS, VBA, C++) and found the configurability of the website incredibly difficult & frustrating via their interface. I was lucky to find good help with this. Nickle & Diming: Every single thing costs $$$. $29 extra for a smart number??? Ridiculous!!! I pay $30/month to CallRail for up to 10 smart numbers!!! CRM "Reminder" interface: Clunky, almost unusable. "Automatic Behavior alerts": Absolutely awful. And unconfigurable. I have lost new leads due to the ugliness of the (unconfigurable) text messages that the system sends automatically. I turned that feature off, but now I don't get behavior alerts either, which is stupid for those two things to be inseparable. Customer support? Mixed. Some guys are good. Others ask questions that are bizarrely stupid in the circumstances (i.e. "what website are you using" (after I send a SCREENSHOT) Um... Yours? Duh!) Just unbelievable.

Eric
Eric

Very very good CRM

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

I do really love kvcore and use it daily ... not looking for a anything else with a CRM anytime soon

Pros

easier to use than a lot of broad use CRM applications
Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny

Cons

So many features it’s hard to find things
Poor iPad experience
iPhone app feels tacked on and not a priority

Michael

Support lack the sense of urgency needed

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

POOR SUPPORT! - No way to call for support ... Go online and submit a ticket that gets answered in a day or so.

Pros

Functionality is great when it works, but if it goes down - the support is worse that xfinity that is outsourced to aomeone that don't speak your language

Cons

The support team - it takes for ever to respond to you, there is no phone number. I have lost clients due to this system.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Integrated Business Solution

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

It's a great tool for my job. It's really a push toward a much better flow of client-agent communications

Pros

- Provides various forms of help and training with an in dept training library, videos, customer service chat, and direct help clicks for the user.
- kvCore provides access to a collection of ideas for improvement submitted and voted on by users.
- kvCore shows and picks from that pool for their next releases.
- KvCore shows a strong commitment to improve the product steadily.
- KvCore integrated my flow of business into their solution. My client is basically as close as a click to call, text, or email.

Cons

- Limit of max 100 clients at a time to be selected for mass emailing/texting. Should be able to mass email/text by selecting a hashtag.
- Cannot combine a squeeze page (for showing the results) together with my own content (text+images)
- Don't like the displayed space reduced HTML code. It's great that kvCore suggests (in the help library) to use Note++ and Code Beautifier! This could be integrated into the web editor to internally beautify the code but showing the user the (beautified code) what web inspect tools provide as HTML.
- Hashtags in searches should be able to combine them to perform (regex) like OR, AND, NOR, NAND.
- The private Smart Number should have user seleceted Name/Team/Company associated