Sellbery

Product feed automation and order management

3.8 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!
3.8
3.8
4.5
Amit A.
Industry: Retail
Company size: Self Employed

Does a great job!

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

I wanted to open an eBay store in addition to my Shopify store, And the app helped me connect them and sync my orders and products from shopiy to eBay, Since I already have products in Shopify, the app helped me to publish them on eBay as well and bring in a new sales.

Pros

The support team is great, answers quickly and every question has an answer.
The app makes it easy for me to log into store accounts and allows me to work on the stores in one place.

Cons

Mapping can be a bit difficult for starting to work with the app, but you can contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the support team, They helped me how to use mapping and upload the products without problems.

Yuriy K.
Industry: Internet

Simply the best multi-channel tool for Magento on the market

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 07/11/2018

On my opinion, Sellbery is the best solution on the market to upload all the products from Magento to Amazon, Etsy and Google Shopping. I usually recommend Sellbery to our customers to whom we are developing the Magento websites because Sellbery has a revolutionary flexible and simple user interface that allows to setup the connection between Magento and the necessary online marketplaces really quick and to upload and sync all the data between Magento and online marketplaces including the product information, stock quantity, and orders. Thank you guys for your great service!

Pros

Ease of use, effectiveness, extremely fast connection, cloud-based

Cons

The lack of ads channels integrations, e.g. Bing

Ariel W.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Almost killed my business

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 08/05/2019

Sellbery is not equipped to transfer items from M2ePro to their system. Their system is convoluted and slow. They are not flexible in allowing you to have multiple variation items on eBay. Their order system doesn't work with Signifyd. Every small change takes an insane amount of time. Most importantly they do not stand behind their word.

For any customizations you have to pay up front and regardless of whether they tell you you will receive a refund if it doesn't work out they will drag it out until you can no longer take any action and will not refund you. For anyone with a large catalog stay far FAR away from Sellbery.

Pros

The low level support team are nice and friendly. That's about it.

Cons

Slow updates.
Order sync doesn't work with Sellbery.
Staff was not completely honest about the compatability with my setup.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Geoff S.
Industry: Retail

Sellbery User

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

Pros

Outstanding Customer Service and Support. The App itself is excellent and appears to be ¨tweaked ¨to suit all requirements from Sellbery`s Excellent Support Team. Would Highly recommend to all those interested. My company will certainly be long term clients. Thank You to all the Team at Sellbery.

Cons

NO negative points. Very happy with progress.