Darwinbox

Human resource management software for the entire workforce

3.9/5

Darwinbox - The HR Tool

Reviewed on 04/06/2020

I have been using Darwinbox HR for almost 2 years at my organization now. It is pretty easy to adapt and work on the leave application, employee appraisal with seamlessly managing multiple stakeholders.

The only issue I have noticed is sometimes the website loads slowly and few UI issues in the mobile application. I would say it has been a very good experience on an overall level.

For a Medium to Large scale industry Darwinbox can be quite useful.b

Pros

(+) Easy leave application and tracking.
(+) Seamless employee appraisal and review mechanism.
(+) Many interesting features like internal job postings, employee referral systems are available.

Cons

(-) Sometimes the website is not very interactive, slows down.
(-) UI problems in the mobile application.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Managing life cycle of an employee

Reviewed on 06/11/2020

Earlier we were using HR Mantra which was easy for tracking your attendance and leaves but it lacked some major areas where one can use it for their benefits. With Darwinbox this has never been an issue, it almost provides every available feature for an employee to make sure they can utilise the HR Management without any issue.

Pros

Darwin box is basically equipped with all the features that are required by an organization to manage an employee's life cycle. The software is easy to use and enables to use it for multiple purposes be it for managing attendance or onboarding details. It has every information related to a person be it payroll wise, department wise or performance wise.

Cons

Darwinbox is equipped with multiple features which are good but sometimes it becomes too complex to check for specific things and I find it difficult as the UI is not to pleasant. The payslip is also a major setback that it possess, maybe my organization hasn't utilised that feature but I have to use another tool to check my monthly payslip which I would prefer to check it on Darwinbox itself.

Shakeel
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Best software for Attendance and Reimbursement

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

I have been using this application for more than a year. It is one of the software that i have to use daily. I mark my attendance, submit my reimbursement, check for my leaves, access to all my HR documents, compensation details, and best part we can find our internal employees in the employee section using their Employee ID. Not only this it keeps me updated on all the events happening in the organisation including birthday's and anniversaries.

Pros

There are many features to like about this software. The attendance can be marked very easily and smoothly. We can even check the leave calender. The interface is very easy to navigate and understandable. It is user friendly.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike almost every feature is very useful and is required for smooth functioning our work.

Nidhi

Easy to access, good customer service

Reviewed on 29/08/2017

Pros

Application is easy to access , only part when the comp off enhancement happened it took 2 months

Cons

No reminder for approval of leaves for the Managers.

syed
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Darwin review

Reviewed on 05/09/2022

Pros

As i am user of the Darwin box since 2 years it is the best application i have seen where everything is done payroll management of employee including there resources ,keep track of employee attendance, reward for there there is best feature of that where it has a employee dictionary where we can contact them and chat it best application i have seen

Cons

There no bad about it it has best features and UI till now i have used

Good user interface

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

Pros

DarwinBox has a good interface and is rich in functionalities and features

Cons

Web application has more features than mobile app while the users would like to use mobile app more which makes it very annoying. Also, reimbursement module needs improvement in terms of workflow and use-cases handled

Sumit
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Best software for Attendance & Goal Tracking

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

As mentioned in Pros, I just want to say that, I found it very useful and I liked this one a lot.

Pros

I'm using DarwinBox for more than 1 year and found it easy to use. It helps me in attendance tracking, my check in and check outs. Also, I can see all my holidays and leaves I have taken and I planned for future. It helps me in achieve my goals. It helps me out in understanding HR Policies.

Cons

I haven't found such an issue that can be described as a Cons. But I found some problems while using DarwinBox. It doesn't notifies the user when a leave is accepted by Manager.

Arun
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Darwinbox review

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

Overall experience will be good with Darwinbox

Pros

Daily attendance marking is with this software only. Location marking will be used so no fake attendance will be marked. Taskbox, Attendance, Leave, Performance, HR documents, Recruitment, Calender, Helpdesk, Workflow and Events option will be avaialble. It is very easy to use and convenient also

Cons

Sometimes location will be go somewhere else. This is the only negative feedback

One platform for all HR function

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

Overall my experience is very good with this software as I find all the HR function which we needed and it helps us to run business in most effective way and also help us in increasing employee productivity as analysis are easy with this software.

Pros

This software help me from Hire to retire of an employee as it has all the function which is required by HR department Like recruitment (from screening to automatic offer letter generation) , Task assignment, Payroll management, Time management (attendance and leave) and other. Best thing it has face recognition attendance system and also help you in digital onboarding. All function you can use on your mobile as well.

Cons

I don't think support team should be more supportive so they can help us and resolve our query.

Tanmaya
  • Industry: Insurance

Review for Darwinbox

Reviewed on 31/10/2022

Pros

I am using the application for my daily attendance and to check my profile. In my existing organization this is the only application where I can check my all employee life cycle details. It is very useful to me.

Cons

There is no such least for the software. I able to mark my attendance any where. It is such good software for working people to track everything.

Anand
  • Industry: Media Production

Efficient, effective, and light

Reviewed on 29/08/2017

It has been good so far, and I am gradually finding it easier to use. The problems are usually fixed in 2-3 days which is the best thing so far.

Pros

Pretty simple to use, and decent layout. Even the interface is neat and is not sluggish. All is well for now.

Cons

Customizations are skewed, too many for some modules and none for some. Wish the software provided similar customizations across all functionalities.

Sreerakhi

User friendly, like the vibes

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

Vibes feature is good for employee connect
User Friendly - self explanatory for the user
Dashboard gives a view on pending tasks

Cons

Little more as per IT industry standards
Dashboard page - vibes view on the right hand side - should have option to comment to make it easy
Customer support could be better - no response while using chat

Chhaya
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

we are still in transition phase.. So far the system is easy to use, self explanatory, fast

Reviewed on 01/03/2018

It is helping me to take care of all my HR needs. Hoping this to be an end to end solution.

Pros

Report Generation is very specific and quick to generate
Geo Fencing is one of the coolest idea
Org Structure is very detailed
Performance Appraisal is as per the latest process followed

Cons

Recruitment - The recruitment mail transaction should be linked to gmail. The admin should have the option to view the system generated mails
Functional Structure is very confusing. I have not been able to use it so far

Amitanshu

Good HR Solution Software

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

Pros

Pros of Darwinbox:

-Easy Policy Mgmt
-Easy Attendance Mgmt

Cons

Cons of Darwnbox:

- User Interface glitches sometimes

sapan
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

it's a smooth experience to use dwrwinbox for attendence and hr documents

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

i can easily manage my attendance and leaves, apply for leave directly and search hr documents directly

Pros

u can keep a track of attendence
ask for hr documents
apply for leave
it gives you birthday reminders so youn never miss out on birthday

Cons

before i could even file reimbursement now that feature i cant use that feature otherwise its a great software

Time Tracking

Reviewed on 09/11/2021

Darwinbox makes me easy to manage, view report by only mobile apps.

Pros

The most impactful feature is the apps is focus on mobile apps. We can change, reporting or get analytic from mobile apps.

Cons

I think the support from company must be increasing.

Shweta
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A great software but needs some improvement

Reviewed on 24/05/2022

It's been more than 6 months we are in touch with the team. There are some areas where software needs some improvement however the real time base update of the records is really helpful

Pros

The interface is very appealing and user friendly

Cons

The reporting and restrictions are not there

Satya

The UI is simple and intutive.

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Pros

UI is easy to use
Single sign on using office email
Option to add ID proof and other such documents
Option of filling resume

Cons

Dashboard can be improved
Selection of date for attendance requests is bit confusing. Once accidentally current date was updated when I selected a different date in the attendance request form

Donald
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Decent program but doesn't replace the human touch

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Pros

It is an efficient program and handles many of the day to day jobs of your HR department fairly well.

Cons

The customer support leaves a lot to be desired and they're not always available. Ultimately it was unable to replace the human touch.

Sharma
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Simplest HR tool

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

Pros

This is complete end to end solution for HR managers. Right from onboarding to off boarding.

Cons

Pricing is not mentioned on the website.