Ventture

Business suite to create online courses & membership website

4.0/5
3.8/5
3.6/5
3.8/5

Jolene
  • Used for 6-12 months

Amazed at the number of affordable features, ease of use, interweaving of apps, & flexibility.

Reviewed on 17/01/2018

Pros

Affordable. Flexible. Growing. Feature rich. The business owner and their end user are well-considered through out. It's clear Invanto did their homework and works hard to bring incredible value. I am grateful to have this suite of apps without investing money I don't have just to get started.

Invanto is a newer company with an incredible suite of versatile & valuable offerings to help small businesses. They have clearly thought through a number of options that people like me might need. And they listen to feedback suggestions, while keeping an eye on business plan, which I admire. Their service has been great. By understanding it's a newer company, my expectations are set to watch them grow. The instructional videos on YouTube are a huge help too!

Invanto makes it easy for thought leaders and entrepreneurs to get started quickly.

Cons

Understanding whether to choose Membership Factory or CoachRack is a little tricky. There is a super helpful blog post to help you think through it. It would help to see a visual walk through from an end user's perspective for each app. Especially, with examples of how the apps could be used in different scenarios.

This may be something users of similar sites are already familiar with, but I'm not. I like to see demos of sites, as a walkthrough or for testing purposes, so I can make the best decisions. Hopefully, this will happen in the future and I look forward to getting help via the forums or FB group.

So, not really a con. Just something I personally find helpful.

Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Invanto and am extremely happy to have this option as an alternative to the expensive options out there.

Natalie Marie

Great membership and course delivery software! Invanto has become the host for all of my...

Reviewed on 18/01/2018

Pros

Invanto has a beautiful interface and layout. The membership and course areas are easy to navigate and just make you look good to your customers. I love all of the features they have to offer right now and am excited for what they have coming down the pipeline. Their vision of being an all-in-one marketing platform had me on board instantly. They have become my new home for all of my courses and with their professional looking store front, it's easy for customers to look through and buy other courses I have to offer. I have made more sales since moving to Invanto than I have on any other platform and my customers love it!

Cons

Because this is a newer software there are some bugs that are being worked through and lots of improvements being made. For example, at the time of this review, they do not have API integration set up, but it's coming down the pipeline. However, the team at Invanto is incredibly responsive and helpful. They quickly fix glitches that are found and are so open to feature requests. Including my nagging on getting the API integration done. They welcome their customer's feedback to help make the platform better. Which is good, because they are probably sick of hearing about me asking for the API integration and yet are still incredibly helpful and friendly. I understand that no software is perfect, so I'm patient because I see their quick growth, improvements and potential.

Willem

Avoid this platform at all cost

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Disappointing.

Pros

I have to present an online course to 1,200 students. I was looking for some platforms because I had a Wordpress website with WP Courseware installed but did not want the pressure of handling my own tech. I got Invanto.

They have some good features but the basics they miss. If you have to track studentds progress and manage students, DO NOT use this platform.

Where they fell down was support. I laughed and laughed and laughed yesterday when I was on their website and saw they have a "5 start support rating". Their support is non-existent and if they reply in a day wow you are lucky but mostly wait for a few days. If you have an issue on a weekend they simply are NOT THERE.

If you are a serious online entrepreneur try another platform, not this one. If you are wetting your feet and want to try something for fun, try it.

I eventually just used WP Courseware on my Wordpress site and it works like a charm and I CAN manage students.

Cons

Support does not exist. If you are serious then use another platform. Not this.

Teachable and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing Ventture

Because I did not want to run my own tech.

WP Courseware

Reasons for Switching to Ventture

Sales support said it will do what I needed to do.
Mavares

Many businesses, a single platform

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Create your own business scheme easily

Pros

"Internet is here to stay ..." There is no doubt that, what at first looked like a medium, among others, to share information, has become, at present, the greatest development in terms of technology. , not having presence in the network, implies, in many cases, not existing. Platforms like Invanto allow us to create online courses, as well as sites that are characterized by having a membership, as well as many other tools to place your business in the 21st century. From the smallest and most peculiar business idea, to big developments in real estate, or from the health sector, without leaving aside educational institutions, and many other services, they can now share skills and knowledge with everyone, in a way quick and simple
Do you need to get quick profits on your menbrake scheme? or create your own fully communicative learning professional structure and have mock tests? Or businesses that provide incentives through rewards? Or simply market all kinds of technology in a simple way?

Cons

By its very nature, platforms like these are in constant development, overcoming failures and expanding the capabilities of the tools, in order to meet the needs of all its users, therefore, the tutorial videos or technical assistance in Real time, would allow people who are not related to this type of tools, to take full advantage of each of the possibilities offered by the platforms, fortunately, the support team, in a friendly and quick, manages to solve the doubts that may arise in the development of each of the business units.

Zachariah
  • Used for 6-12 months

As yet I have not implemented use of this product while it's being developed to the point i...

Reviewed on 16/01/2018

It is soon going to be the entire platform for my latest business. I have already recommended it to others who can use the current features. It is also reasonably priced (very good) for what you get (and will get).

Pros

The potential. I see a very good potential use of the product to further my business and that is why i bought it a while back. Soon these features will open up and i will be able to put together a complete package using only one piece of software/product and it is all kind of fool proofed so that even folks like me can use it without too much technical knowledge.

The tutorials. They have not held back on tutorials (online) which you can watch.

The development team tend to respond swiftly to the community.

Cons

It is taking a long time to get exactly where i need it to be (others are using the current features and loving it). However, as more people sign up and as time goes by it is getting closer and closer so, i am being patient.

Naveen

Best membership portal at an affordable cost

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

They have many native apps which are going to get integrated with Invanto which will make them more valuable to use.

Pros

Are you a teacher/ instructor/ educator? or do you need a membership platform where you can sell your courses? Invanto is an awesome platform which you can use to host your videos and create membership websites to help spread your course.

Cons

It is still small and It is going to be big. There are quite a few bugs in the platform but the team behind Invanto solves the problems swiftly.

Gary

Great Platform That Is Still Working Out The Bugs

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Great value for your money and a terrific all in one place for online creators.

Pros

Great value for your money. many different apps inside the software to create membership sites, online courses and much more. This is the only software I have seen to house so many useful apps for online creators.

Cons

It's a new company and there are still many bugs to work out. Customer support is very responsive but there are daily bugs that need fixing every day. It's not as polished as some other options, but that's what you get with a new company.

Cherlyn

Very good, it's a great solution for an online platform

Reviewed on 16/01/2018

Pros

I love that it's all relatively easy to use and such a great 4-in-1 solution. Just set it all up and link your checkout page to your BUY IT NOW button on your landing page. I love the drip function in the MemberFactory, this is what a lot of other membership software charge for and I'm glad it's included.

Cons

Some basic functionalities, for example, CartFog not being able to accept Paypal payments or that we aren't notified of a new customer joining our course, aren't there.

Nicolet
  • Used for 6-12 months

Could become a useful product

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

Pros

I like to be able to create membership sites, online schools and selling online products at one single platform.

Cons

Development of promised features is really slow, it holds me from launching my membership site on the platform. For example: In July 2007 a new engine for Memberfactory was supposed to roll out soon. Almost nine months later and it still is not working.

• Used for 6-12 months

I couldn't upload videos to the course I created so it made it practically useless.

Reviewed on 15/01/2018

If it worked, it would be really helpful to have a school platform but being unable to upload videos has been a real issue.

Cons

The inability to uploads videos means I really don't like using it. Teachable is much more user friendly at the moment so unless it's updated to allow easy upload of video, it was actually a waste of money, unfortunately.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

We left our platform of a long time for Invanto

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

Put our courses online quickly and easily. You can't make money if your product (courses) aren't available to customers.

Pros

It is easy to use. I was able to open it up and get started right away without reading anything. Building my course in Invanto was fast and easy. Time is money so you don't want to be wasting time trying to build a course, you want to stand your course up quickly and without a lot of frustration. Let me correct that, you want to stand your course up quickly without ANY frustration.

It is constantly improving. Unlike our old platform which was static you get what they have Invanto is constantly improving. You and others in the Invanto community want a feature, tell Invanto and they get right on it and build it. Seriously, very few software companies are this responsive to their customers. Usually, you get what they build. In this case they build what you need.

It is very professional. The end result is professional looking. When your reputation is on the line you can't have your platform look like a third-grader built it. You can't have it look like it was built back in the day before the mouse was a common computer tool. It must take advantage of all that new technology has to offer and Invanto does this very well.

Cons

It could have a better help sections and videos on how to do things. I think they are busy constantly improving the software and forget to create help documentation. But, as I said in the Pros section it is pretty easy to figure out.

Traci

Never has launching a membership site been so easy!

Reviewed on 19/01/2018

Pros

I love that the software makes organizing vast amounts of content simple and that I can take the tech development off my plate. When working with learners who aren't super tech savvy, it's especially important that the platform provides an intuitive learner experience. I have found Invanto to be great at this and with a few modifications that are in development, it's only going to get better!

Cons

As with all growing tools, there are still kinks to work out. I dislike having each membership option on its own order link. It doesn't allow me the option of offering both annual and monthly memberships to the same buyer. I have also experienced issues with the static pages. They continually have issues. It's hard to troubleshoot. I also found the domain mapping to be difficult. I have tried multiple times without success. The support is phenomenal, however. The only other issue is the lack of guidance on the customization aspects. It would be a simple fix to include a guide that explained what all the color options would change, what picture dimensions to load, etc.

Beverley

The go to all in one tool

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

I just launched my online learning store with it. After playing around with the each of the different apps/tools, it's become more intuitive to me and I feel a lot more confident in using it. The customer support is great too!

Pros

You just have to log into ONE place and you can have access to all your online membership/learning/affiliate tools. For the longest time I was trying to find something like Invanto, but other platforms were always missing one or two things I needed, so glad I discovered this tool.

Cons

The one thing I'm not a huge fan of is if you're a beginner at using the internet or even just like, not knowing what certain terms are, it can be difficult to set up. That being said, over time they have developed some great guides to read over for help. It was confusing as to what the differences were between Membership and Coachrank.

Adam
  • Industry: Design

Quick and easy way to get the job done!

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

My clients get a great product and it is simple for me to setup for them.

Pros

Love how easy it is to find the tools I need for my clients and implement them immediately. The problem is normally when I travel for work and am not in the same area as my clients.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to have my clients buy software and share their login with me or give me admin access to their account. They need ownership I do not. I just need to work with the tools they provide me.

Victor Bustillos

A great experience, very powerful platform. Takes care of my course and membership needs.

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Finally was able to launch my membership site. My clients are very happy.

Pros

Have to say i enjoy using the invanto platform as it brings me an easy way to create and feed my courses and value content to my members.

Its Very easy to add and edit courses. Has Good payment gateways.
It just does everything well. Rest assured if you use the Invanto Platform you will not miss any of the alternatives out there. And it is a great value for everything it does including:

Drip Content
Free Trials
Memberships
Gamification
Great User Experience for my members

So is you go with this option you will not be dissapointed.

The support is amazing and they have a very active facebook group. Your queries will not go unanswered. And theres plenty of support and good feedback from the founders.

Cons

Minor issues like not having a reference for the optimal image size of hero and banner image. Takes a while to figure out on your own.

It has examples and a course on building courses on the platform but i would like more of this kind of value. A better onboarding experience perhaps.

Maria

From membership platform to sales, the creation of courses, marketing, INVANTO offers this...

Reviewed on 07/03/2018

Pros

Crazy customer support, you can begin from the ground up even if your a newbie, there are complete tutorials and great customer support. Plus the site gives you inspiration in every page, simple quotes to keep you going.

Cons

The site's color is too much on the light side, my preference is on the vivid side. The free trial gives so much value that you think twice if the premium will give more, and it does!

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Invanto is a half-baked product and the owner is prone to break promises.

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

The Invanto platform as it stands today is half-baked.

My strong recommendation is to stay clear of Invanto or any lucrative offer the owner tosses at you.

Pros

The promise of several apps at one place working in symphony.

Cons

We gotta know about Invanto platform in 7/2017 at AppSumo. The founder sounded extremely enthusiastic during the life time deal. He promised all future apps with all features would be available for 7/2017 AppSumo buyers. The only thing not available was Invanto whitelabel which was later made part of AppSumo BriefCase Pro plan. In a year that followed, he couldn't deliver a single functionality in a proper #polished# manner. Even the most basic features that he promised will #arrive in few months# have not seen the light of the day.

Now it is 9/2018, he played a new trick and has reneged on all promises that were made an year back. Several basic features like Zapier , independent Testnia papers that he promised earlier were #arriving in few months# have been transitioned into a new #top-tier# that he created on the fly. The most disturbing thing is that he continued rehashing the entire year that Zapier and independent Testnia papers would arrive soon and you will be able to sell test papers. Now he arm-twisted all the life time deal owners to jump onto the new subscription based top-tier within 3 days or else risk to lose what he committed earlier. Tonnes of people were kicked out of his FB group when they protested against his decisions.

On searching more about him we gotta know , he has thrown such antics in the past too with JVZoo/SiteManPro and has broken promises by not delivering the promised apps or by not paying commission to partners/affiliates.

• Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Used for 2+ years

Company does not offer their contracts

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

Like many of their customers, I would have been happy with the service, even with the occasional bugs, if they had honored the lifetime licenses that so many of us bought. But, obviously, since they have deleted all of our accounts unless we moved to a monthly fee plan, I give them a 0 out of 10. It is the worst experience I have ever had with a vendor in my 30+ years of my career.

Pros

When I first started using it, there were lots of bugs, but it was a start up, and I bought a lifetime license that they offered to help them get off the ground. It was good enough, and I was happy, until they decided recently that they are not going to be honoring their contracts. Literally they sent an email that said that they were no longer honoring the lifetime licenses that were bought, and everyone needed to upgrade and pay a monthly fee.

Cons

The software itself is buggy; videos don't play, and customer service could not figure out the problem, so you'd need to rebuild pages. And as mentioned by many other reviewers, they have terrible customer service, are unethical, and change rates and offerings, even if you have a contract with them. It would be up to you to take them to court, which, for what it is, is just not worth it. Do yourself a favor and go with another service.

Jessica
  • Industry: Online Media

I really like Invanto. They've got great customer service and are regularly adding new...

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

I get to have a fully functioning membership portal and course content portal that works.

Pros

They have great customer service and do their best to help you on the livechat support or via Skype. The functionality is great for my members - they love that they can track their progress in courses and the memberships that I run - and I love being able to drip feed content and manage accounts

Cons

It still has a few issues; sometimes accounts expire despite being set up for lifetime access and people cannot manage their own payment details which is difficult when you run a thriving membership site. People need to be able to update their own card details.

Gary

Amazing Value From Deep and The Team!

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Pros

I love the fact that it is such a complete toolkit for the digital entrepreneur.

The founding team are real trailblazers and are 100% committed to customer service.

Deep and his team are insanely ambitious and have successfully proved early doubters wrong by developing all three current apps at an insane pace!

The Facebook community is thriving and is full of inspired, innovative helpful people!

Cons

It can be slightly confusing and overcomplicated at times however Deep and the team work hard to support users via livechat, email and the Facebook support group.

They have had some issues with infastructure but this is solely down to the fact that this platform has become really popular in an incredibly short space of time.

Deep and the founding team work 24/7 to fix bugs and develop new features.

The overall suite is still im development and waiting for the other modules to launch but if what i have seen so far it wiil be worth the wait.

Paul
  • Industry: Design
  • Used for 1-5 months

The product is developing nicely, but I'm sorry to say the competition is brutal

Reviewed on 18/01/2018

Comparison to other platforms - sorry :(
But you guys are new - you have plenty of time. I see Invanto as a beta MVP currently.

Pros

The fact that it has high aspirations and wants to create great tools for its users. You have a good community.

Cons

That each of the tools is more like a "cheap" teachable or a "cheap" member site... I'm not convinced you will succeed on a real pricing model until users "love" using Invanto for any other reason that they got lifetime deal for a bargain price.

What is unique about each individual app? How is Coachrack better than the competition? What is it's USP? Same for the other platforms.

Also, I really feel you need to just slow down on aspirations of new apps... and make coachrack and member factor genuinly solid and brilliant. And the UI has to be beautiful. I don't know if you have budget, but if the UI is not completely sexy, you won't make it mainstream. Us consumers are sadly a brutally critical bunch :)

It's time to pivot and focus on each product being brilliant...and beautiful. I'm sorry but currently they are neither, but you do have this chance to re-focus.

Look to Kyvio for inspiration. I know your product is targetting a different niche, but Kyvio stands out as a premium product with a USB - software for marketers made by marketers.

The community love you, so get some honest feedback and take the stuff that hurts the most and action it. Good luck :)

Aris

Serves its purpose very well. Product is designed greatly for online courses or membership...

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Cost savings in platform development and maintenance.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up online courses. We needed this type of a software to avoid development expense to create an online school. Invanto gave us the platform we need to create the online school with a premium membership site.

Cons

Sometimes it does become overwhelming - you just have to take a step back and look at your process so it does not get confusing. Simple platform to use.

Joanne

This company has great potential and it shows through the quality of the product.

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

I have used a lot of software of this type. This has been the easiest and makes the most sense to both the user (student) and the owner. The software grows with you

Pros

The potential. The dashboard housing what I need at my fingertips. The updates are frequent and the company keeps us abreast of updates. The various apps being built compliment each other.

Cons

The lack of video tutorials, especially for the new apps or newly updated apps. We have to figure out how to use it. Part of the software are very user friendly while others require a higher technical skill without supporting tutorials.

Necie

Still working through Coach Rack but thus far it is NOT user friendly. Little to no support.

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

Pros

I like that Ivanto has Coach Rack - so I have the ability to set up an online university with as many courses as I want. I like the idea of earning residual income but am having difficulty getting it set up. I'm sure once I do it will be awesome.

Cons

I found Zero instructions on how to maneuver the fields when setting up the Online university and courses. I've spent hours trying this/that to "see" if it would work. There should be a library on the site that will walk a new user through setting up every aspect of the platform, including field, banners, colors, images, sizes of these things and more. Also, can't find anything on how to make the courses interactive with different fields like fill-in-the blanks or drop downs. I'm thinking our documents have to be interactive before we upload. Please can you improve Coach Rack platform? Please - I really want this to work.

Ale
  • Industry: Newspapers

A Good could be amazing

Reviewed on 11/01/2018

Time saving, and all in one.

Pros

I choose invanto because the price, and by my experience is very good. I use for training my team for my magazine https://www.somosmamas.com.ar/

With all inbuild features save me time and money. They have alot of options, very quickly to setup the course or training and go up and running.

All my employees who take the training love it.

Is a plataform you can use for sell course, give rewards or inhouse training.

Cons

I dont like the student management system, (add/delete student) The admin ui could be better, sometimes is really hard to make simple stuff.

A would like they add more process payment.
Another silly issue, the url for the schools are insanly long so people forget the url.