CreateStudio Reviews

CreateStudio

Video editing software for social media marketers

4.7/5
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

Robin
Robin
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I use Create Studio to do everything from clips to full on videos. Plus.... it is real fun to...

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Easy to implement, I created videos and derivative versions of videos that I have been part creating elsewhere, so this - bang got the job done and quite literally all the components you need are at hand, so you don't have to go looking all over the web for clips. You can also import lottie files to add even more animation features. So to recap, I would do a USA version then replicate it and change for other languages and places in the World, changing clips as I need to within the main vid master. Cool.

Pros

It is easy to pick up how to use. The interface is great so you don't struggle looking for stuff and " how to do"s". I actually got it originally to do some short clips for selling on our websites and ended up creating a full on 4 minute video, with voiceover and using all the clips from within Create Studio itself. When I needed help the team were there for me and helped out instantly, truly a great and fun software.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like, it is genuine fun and highly productive software that speeds up creation dramatically.

Mehdi
  • Industry: Insurance

As a lifetime All Access Pass Member "LOVE IT"

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Please add Muslim and other culture characters to create studio.

Please add Muslim and other culture characters to create studio.

Pros

What I like the most is the fact that it is very simple unlike shotcut and other software

Cons

What I like the least is the slow publishing process. I can publish way larger files with shotcut in half a time. Also It has been a while since we saw new characters added.

Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

You guys offer more and better product then them.

Toonly and Doodly

Price and animation characters
Yi Hsuan
  • Industry: Online Media

It's a pity the lack of Asian elements

Reviewed on 02/02/2024

In the absence of Chinese teaching, the learning process is difficult, but after completing the study, you will discover the beauty of this software

Pros

Fully functional, with access to high-quality material libraries

Cons

Chinese is not provided, which means you cannot use the cool features of the latest version 3.2.

Eric
Eric
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

It makes making video so much easier and fun

Reviewed on 02/02/2024

Pros

Create Studio can make video just by changing the template to start with. That's an amazing experience. There are tones of apps out there that do so but not in a complete way. CC outstands those

Cons

The characters are still less and variety of actions are yet limited, but I will like to grow with the team.

beta

Great desktop animation software

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pros

Prebuild templates and animation effect that's what I like most about Createstudio.With their assets, you can create great animation video in just a few minutes, and that what make CreateStudio stand out, at least as desktop software. Most "template-based" animation solutions are SAAS, but createstudio is a desktop software, that's means you can use it without an internet connection.Also, their 3D character asset quality is soo good.Oh one more thing, createstudio doesn't need crazy computer specs.

Cons

Createstudio is not professional animation software so don't expect you can create complex animation, which is fine for me. I know it's not intended as a video editor, but createstudio has some tools that are really useful for a video editing project, unfortunately, their GUI is kinda weird to use for video editing. So basically createstudio is best for one use only, which is create animation videos.

Lauri
  • Industry: Higher Education

Thank Gawd I Live in a Time When Create Studio Exists

Absolutely stellar. 10/10.

Absolutely stellar. 10/10.

Pros

That it’s SO MUCH easier to learn and implement than Adobe. It shortened my learning curve and allowed me to carve a new position within the company.

Cons

The text to voice isn’t great, it sounds so robotic. I’d also like to be able to make imported assets transparent without having to use other software.

Jetton

This is my “Must Have” Software

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

It has been amazing. I’ve used it for over two years and still learn about new things I can do with the software all the time.

Pros

I have been using CreateStudio for a couple of years, and the quality of my animations and videos has been amazing. Several of my projects have been released to thousands of people, and always get great feedback. I really love this software.

Cons

After building several projects, it has used a huge chunk of my hard drive space for the character downloads. I would love it if the company would allow me to download these files to an external drive instead of making me use my PC HDD.

Adobe Illustrator

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

The ease of use, and a shorter learning curve.
Frank
  • Industry: Animation

The best of it's type on the market.

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

Using Create Studio is a dream!

Using Create Studio is a dream!

Pros

The ease with which you can apply it, also the team behind it are wonderful.

Cons

nothing there is absolutely nothing wrong with this software or the backup from staff that work for Create Studio.

Kaustab
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Best video creator on budget.

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

It's a decent software if you managed to get it for the early bird price.

It's a decent software if you managed to get it for the early bird price.

Pros

It's quite easy to learn and I was able to create some decent videos withing a short span of time. If you're an experienced content creator, then you'll surely love this app.There are numerous free assets that you can use to create videos with.

Cons

You cannot edit videos on the software. The controls can be a bit janky and it takes a long time to render videos with lots of animations.

Adobe Premiere Pro

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

I needed a video creating software not a video editor. Create studio had a decent amount of assets which let me create the content I needed for my job.
John

Great product!

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

I feel I made the right decision, between CreateStudio vs. Doodly / Toonly vs. several other options I consider. CreateStudio is the option with good basic features without an expensive price tag.

Pros

A great product! Easy to learn and comes with great features even in the basic package. I didn't purchase any additional, only the Pro software, and it works out for my video creation/editing needs. It is a much better experience than iMovie, which I used initially.

Cons

More free templates for different use cases. It will boost productivity with much additional cost.

Toonly and Doodly

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

Features to combine/overlay videos, pictures, text, animation, etc.

iMovie

Price and features
Paul

CreateStudio is an excellent tool for beginners & experts alike

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

I have thoroughly enjoyed CreateStudio and even more impressed with CreateStudio Pro

Pros

CreateStudio has a number of excellent features that high level users will appreciate and is so easy to use even a beginner can make excellent videos

Cons

There are times that certain templates don’t function properly and the seasonal templates are sometimes added too late to be impactful

Karen
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Not just for Advertising

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

Pros

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos.

I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

Cons

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Dean
  • Industry: Automotive

CreateStudio Is The Clear Choice

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

The amount of time I spend creating unique animated videos, explainer videos, "How To" Videos, etc., has been greatly reduced. It's a great application with multiple resources built-in. If you haven't got CreateStudio yet, you're missing out.

Pros

CreateStudio covers a full spectrum of needs in the video marketing arena and it just keeps getting better with each new update. Whether you use their templates or create your own animated videos from scratch, the characters, the graphics, the transitions and effects, and so much more are top shelf and easy to use. If you run into a problem or cannot figure how to do something within the application, they have a boat load of "How To" videos on YouTube and other users are available on the Facebook page to assist you.

Cons

I have not experienced any issues or concerns about the application.

Naresh
  • Industry: Higher Education

Awesome animation with create-studio!

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

Nice I would recommend people who want to learn and build some cool animation for educating or entertaining. It is awesome!

Pros

I am an educator and making animation is a bit time-consuming and cumbersome but with createstudio it can be done smoothly by dragging and dropping characters and all, so have to spend time only for creative thinking.

Cons

Sometimes it hangs between and yes rendering takes quite a time always.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Choosing CreateStudio

ease of doing animations.

PowToon

Reasons for Switching to CreateStudio

lifetime access and ease of working with.
Arnie
  • Industry: Animation

Amazing functionality for a great price

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

There is a lot packed in to one program and the learning curve is relatively low. You can create very professional animations for yourself or clients. There are so many things to do in the software, your creativity would have no bounds. All my clients are wowed by the results.

Pros

Lots of functionality and animation options. The characters are high quality in esthetics and movement. There is a lot of choice of templates and done-for-you scenes making this a great choice for the beginner to pro-user. They have stellar customer service and are always updating the characters, scenes and general functions and options available.

Cons

There is really nothing I don't like about the program. Any issues that come up are dealt with in a timely manner.

Randall
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

New Video Creator - CS3 Inspiration

Reviewed on 01/02/2024

The tool is at my fingertips awaiting a new world of creativity. I look forward to doing just that.

Pros

I am new to creating videos. A novice. But after signing up, I created a Lightning Builder video quickly and decided to dive in more. Need training which [sensitive content hidden] did a great job helping me learn the basics. I love all the options, but so many that it can overwhelm.
I love the bonuses that Create Studio team keeps adding to resolve or add to users requests.

Cons

Voice to text options is limited compared to 11labs. You will run out of monthly limit of characters if you are not careful.
I also have media place which is owned by same people, Josh in both emails. It would be nice to be integrated together.

Tobin
Tobin
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

The tool I didn't know we needed

Reviewed on 20/08/2023

Pros

I did not know we would love the animation aspect so much. So many characters to choose from and so many variations.My 15 year old helps us made videos, because it is so simple to use

Cons

The use across multiple systems (like with my Adobe suite) I found being limited in number of installed systems a problem (I get it for sure), but I jump between a Macbook Pro, MacPro and mini.Very minor frustration.

Maureen

The BEST - really!

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

It's been amazing, and family and friends always hear how much I love making videos with CSPro. Couldn't recommend more highly

Pros

The ease of use for someone who hadn't used this kind of software before.The characters and assets!The transitions (which they just provided more of and are super simple to use!).The support!The developers, who are visible, responsive, and feel like you've known them for forever :)

Cons

Really, can't think of any....except when migrating to CSPro from CS all the characters haven't been updated and I'm missing a few of them. But worth the wait!

Heather

If you are looking for an all in one video editing program

Reviewed on 12/06/2023

I love it and its very beginner friendly.

I love it and its very beginner friendly.

Pros

I love how there are templates that I can just insert pics and videos. Its really user friendly which I love !

Cons

One drawback is that most of the elements are geared to subscribing to the all access pass. This was not something that was disclosed when I first got createstudio. However its not a biggie but it can get pricey

Filmora

maria
  • Industry: Automotive

the best program to work with videos

Reviewed on 22/09/2023

The tools are from another world... and thanks to the creators for allowing it to be combined with different programs.

Pros

Over time I have worked with many different video editors... this one is different and really simple, and we are talking about the fact that the use of 3D tools is usually somewhat complicated, but not really with this program.

Cons

It is expensive... but if you are going to use it as you are working with it, you will understand that suddenly it stops being expensive.

Nikhil

The Best Video Creation and Editing Software

Reviewed on 01/11/2022

Pros

I am an early adopter of CreateStudio. The software has been updated quite frequently and it became so powerful now. It has a lot of assets in the software. 3D assets are of high quality and really standout. The video editing process is comparatively easier than other softwares. Although I am not a frequent user, but I see every updates and read all the change logs. As I am an All Access Pass member, I get new characters, scenes and other updates every month. This is one of my best investments.

Cons

I haven't seen any cons but as it is a desktop software, it can't be used on the tablet or a chromebook. But I understand that deploying the software so powerful as web app is very difficult.

Gorakh

Amazing Value & Easy Workflow

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

super happy and will recommend it to everyone, especially those just starting off

Pros

the value that it brings for the price is amazing and the workflow is very intuitive and makes it easy for a novice to take up video creation

Cons

sometimes it's difficult to find help/documentation about a particular step

Michael

Create Studio - a good buy?

Reviewed on 24/11/2020

As someone who has been using editor software for many years now, I found Create Studio to be an excellent addition to what I already have. Much of the stuff I make can be done with Create Studio so has already made a positive difference to my workflow.

Pros

The software is easy to start using. Drag and drop, scale and you have your video basics done. There are loads of elements and characters you can use, which are added to each month. It's a good idea to have the "All Access Club" membership to be able to use all the assets which are offered. It is not a must, as you can import any kind of asset you may have and Create Studio stuff can be bought separately.

Cons

Not much to say here, as the Create Studio people correct or add things on a regular basis.

Rakesh Kumar

CreateStudio by Vidello

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Overall experience with the create studio to date is that we are at the top with lots of appreciation from our customers for great quality videos with some low-end budget they ever imagined.

Pros

The best part about the software is that it comes with a desktop version where we can seamlessly work and save our projects. The features of the software are so advanced but very simple to understand and the tutorials are really awesome and so anyone can learn and start getting the videos done. The other best part is that they are on a curve of continuous improvement of the platform so no worries in both ways either to lose the product support or the new updates forever. The packages they launch on a frequent basis are incredible and one-time priced so you got an upper hand in getting much more advanced features included with minimal investment.

Cons

The only drawback I see and it's not major is updating the desktop app where we need to check if it is the latest or we need to update it manually if it doesn't happen automatically once we log in.

Tyler

My Little Secret

Reviewed on 23/11/2020

When asked how likely I am to recommend Create Studio to others I said "Neutral". The only reason is, it's my secret! I kind of hate for others to see how easy it is for me to create so many cool videos, or offer our clients so many options from a template we put out! This has been my favorite short video product yet. If I was to let the cat out of the bag, I would say GET IT!

Pros

The software only takes a getting started tutorial, to actually get started, but yet you can go deeper and deeper to create some amazing eye catchers. The tutorials and support are top shelf.

Cons

A few of the things that I wished were available have been added. I don't really have any cons to mention except that I wished I could keep the club templates that I acquired while in the club.