OCR Gateway

your digital transformation partner

5 /5

Filter by

Karen

I started using this when working at St Josephs and have fallen in love with this software

Reviewed on 02/11/2022

Had such an incredible experience using OCR Gateway and my work productivity has almost doubled using this software!!

Pros

It just makes everything you do so much more productive when you have an OCR software that actually works and that's what this software does. Being able to extract all of that data it's such a time-saving feature so I would have to say it almost doubled my work performance!

Cons

I don't have any cons I can think of at this time for this software except for it would be nice if they had a longer free trial so people could see how amazing this software is

Rich
  • Industry: Insurance

OCR Gateway made our staff so much more productive

Reviewed on 23/08/2021

Pros

The Pandemic quickly forced our staff( like many others) to work remotely, thus we had to promptly find a solution to securely not only fax to state agencies but also scan documents to upload to our custom designed database. OCR Gateway provided us with the opportunity to accomplish these goals with full confidence. OCR Gateway has allowed our company to work more effectively and efficiently during the pandemic than we ever did before March 2020. As a result OCR Gateway made our staff so much more productive.

Cons

None. Everything works perfectly with us

Response from OCR Gateway

Thanks for your review!