GetResponse

4.1/5

Favour
Favour
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

All in one marketing automation software for businesses

Reviewed on 22/12/2022

I've really had a lot of great experience with this software, it is my most preferred software for creating landing pages, websites, forms, funnels, autoresponder, marketing automation, basically all my business needsI highly recommend this software to all businesses either startups or big brands. Very nice software

Pros

I love practically everything about this software but some of the major things I love about this software is1) I love the UI design of this software, everything is organized and it is very easy to use.2) I really love the landing page builder, it is easy to understand, no complications, everything is self explanatory. I also love the fact that there are various landing page templates to choose from.3) I love how I get to create my own email templates and I love the A/B testing feature, this helps to know what email template works and converts best.4) I love how inexpensive the paid plan is and how, even though it has a lot to offer, it still has a free plan, I also love how long term the free plan is and how the free plan isn't limited to few features.I love a lot of things about this software but I can't list them all out, so I'd just say this is my go to business automation software

Cons

I don't really have much I dislike about this software except for the fact that the free plan is allowed to create just one landing page, I really wish it could be increased to 2 or 3

Response from GetResponse

Hi

Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features!

Angelica
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Efficiency and Effectiveness Combined: Unveiling the Capabilities of GetResponse

Reviewed on 13/06/2023

I used GetResponse during my internship at the University's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research to inform our stakeholders, such as researchers, colleagues, and industry partners, about updates and research findings. The program worked well in organizing our email marketing and keeping our audience interested. GetResponse's user-friendly UI and adaptable templates made creating emails simple while maintaining brand coherence. Through the delivery of customized messages based on subscriber behavior, the automation features facilitated the simplification of communication. We were able to improve our plans thanks to the statistics of the platform, which gave us information on how effective our advertisements were. GetResponse significantly improved our research communication and stakeholder participation thanks to its dependable deliverability and helpful customer service.

Pros

GetResponse provides organizations with a full range of email marketing solutions that enable them to establish and maintain relationships with their audience. Even for amateurs, it is simple to design professional-looking email campaigns with its user-friendly editor and drag-and-drop functionality. The automation features of GetResponse make it possible for targeted and tailored communication, which helps businesses save time and engage subscribers when it matters most. The platform's advanced analytics offer insightful information about the effectiveness of campaigns and enable data-driven adjustments. GetResponse is a flexible all-in-one solution for digital marketing because it also provides a variety of extra capabilities including landing page development, webinars, and e-commerce connection. GetResponse is a great option for companies looking to improve their email marketing strategies because of its dependable deliverability and quick customer service.

Cons

Despite GetResponse's extensive feature set, there are a few things to keep in mind. The user interface's wealth of options and capabilities may be a little too much for some users to handle. Even if the automated workflows are effective, setting up more complicated scenarios may involve a small learning curve. A further drawback for companies on a tight budget may be the fact that some advanced features and integrations are only offered on higher-tier contracts. Despite these minor flaws, GetResponse is a dependable option for companies trying to streamline and improve their email marketing efforts because of its extensive feature set, deliverability rates, and customer service.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Angelica,

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

THE SERVICE IS SIMPLY UNRELIABLE

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

5. Landing pages don't work on Internet Explorer and it takes 3 to 5 seconds to load them on Google Chrome (for one second you can see a landing page with original ugly fonts which is one of the software bugs I guess)

6. During our first meeting I specifically asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if customization is available for registration pages. She said yes. Later we found out that we can only use GetResponse registration form and cannot add custom fields to it. It was very important for us since we hoped to acquire more information about our attendees and use our own branding. She gave us misleading information. We had to create registration form by using landing pages which significantly reduced automation of the webinar (we had to set up reminders and thank you pages by ourselves) and eliminated calendar reminders for our webinars which significantly reduced our attendance rate.

7. There is a limit of 3 speakers.

8. You cannot prepare webinar room in advance. Each time during rehearsals we had to upload all materials (PPT, videos, polls etc.) 1 hour before the webinar which was quite inconvenient.

9. Our colleagues from China couldn't enter the webinar room, load the pages or had terrible connection during the webinar.

Pros

Nice e-mail marketing tools and wide choice of templates.

Cons

We purchased MAX account for 3 months.

1. During our first meeting sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "forgot" to mention that the minimum contract period is 3 months not 1 month as we initially planned to use MAX account for only 1 month. She dropped this information on us during our second meeting and we had to go with 3-months contract because of the schedule.

2. After we signed the contract, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never ever again responded to my e-mails (I sent her multiple e-mails with important questions regarding the payment conditions).

3. We signed the contract in the end of August and informed our Account manager that the payment will be made within 2 to 3 weeks (which is a standard amount of time for large organizations). We hoped to start working on the platform immediately but our Account manager didn't want to move to the next step without seeing the receipt. The response time from him was 2 to 3 days despite on the fact that we are in the same time zone and some features were unavailable to us until the payment was made. We end up paying for 3 weeks (end of August - mid of September) during which we couldn't even use the platform at its full potential.

4. Be ready that Getresponse (Clickmeeting) webinars simply won't work on multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Edge and some Chinese browsers. Our attendees also had connection problems when using iOS Safari browsers and Firefox. (By the way System Requirements on their website state completely different information)

Response from GetResponse

Hi there. I do apologize that you had these experiences with GetResponse. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email me at [email protected]. -Taylor

Deanne

Get Response Autoresponder Review -The Tool For You In 2022 And Beyond

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

My overall experience so far has been very good. There is a wide range of templates to choose from for your emails which makes it easy to design your emails with more confidence.

I really like the software and it meet my needs as a small business except the no telephone support.

Overall I recommend GetResponse as a trusted platform that provides high email delivery rate to your subscribers.

Pros

1. I liked most with GetResponse is the delivery rate. They consistently score a higher deliver y rate than most other platforms and it is good the know that the emails are reaching the intended clients.

2. For a beginner, it is easy to use the different components especially when setting up an autoresponder campaign. The steps are logical and easy to setup plus produces a more sophisticated and easier to segment your email list.

3. The free plan can be used to test the platform and tools to decide if this is the right platform for your use before you commit fully. The free plan works with up to 500 subscribers and give access to a wide range of tools.

Cons

1. The biggest drawback - there is no telephone support. Even though there is a live chat feature, there are instances where it is easier to troubleshoot a problem over the telephone instead of live chat.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Deanne!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate all the detailed feedback because it helps us improve! -Taylor

Go get it it's the best out there.

Reviewed on 20/07/2023

I am very happy and feel lucky i found them. before i have being using other systems but the service was not good and they where even expensive. With getresponse you can grow and start low. This i love.

Pros

Most of the work is allready done. you have to just upload your CSV file of your existing clients and you are good to go. i have checked many other systems out there but getresponse is head and shoulders above the others. And i love how fast the online chat support is.

Cons

I whould love to know when they have whitelable package sothat i can sell there services under my name to my clients and earn some recurring payments.

Response from GetResponse

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your enthusiastic review of GetResponse. We're delighted to hear that you find our platform to be the best out there and that most of the work is already done, making it effortless to get started with your existing clients. Our team works hard to provide a top-notch experience for our users, and your positive feedback is truly appreciated.

Regarding your suggestion about a white label package, we value your input and will take it into consideration as we continue to improve and expand our offerings.

If you have any further insights or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to support your success and ensure you have a positive experience with GetResponse.

Thank you for choosing GetResponse, and we feel lucky to have you as part of our community.

Best regards,
Abbie

John Vianny
John Vianny

BAD EXPERIENCE AS AN AFFILIATE: COMMISSIONS NOT PAID

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

I have been their customer long ago and tried to start being their affiliate, inspired by some marketers online.

I referred a friend of mine as a test, and commissions initially were paid.

Then, WITHOUT any prior notice, they simply stopped paying commissions, they deleted the customer from my referral panel BUT they still charged her, and she is still their customer.

So I reached out the support for an explanation: initially, after days of investigation, they replied that the customer still existed and commissions were pending, which was false.

After posting screenshots of my panel which clearly displays ZERO customer and commissions, and waiting other WEEKS for an answer, they replied that there was a violation of the terms: "The Affiliate is not entitled to the Commission for the purchases of the Service through their own referral link".

Which, again is COMPLETELY FALSE: the customer is a friend of mine, with her credit card, her company, her name and surname and she is a different person and entity and she has not used anything (nor mail, credit card etc) related to me.

It seems a tricky way to not pay a tiny commission and respond with weeks of "investigation" delaying which at the endpoint resulted in a false accusation.

UPDATE

After multiple attempts, and even the customer wrote to them that she is a different person, with HER COMPANY, and using HER DIFFERENT CREDIT CARD, they refused to pay the commission, claiming that they have "other evidence" of something not specified (I hope that they understood that we are not the same person at least).

It seems a hideous attempt to not pay a commission leveraging false accusations and claims.

No matter what proof we bring (even if the customer has a registered company), they refuse to pay and they answer AFTER DAYS.

Pros

Interface and user initially friendly experience.

Cons

Lack of support and lack of evidences they carry to not pay commissions

Response from GetResponse

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this matter to our attention. We understand your frustration and apologize again for any inconvenience caused.

Following our recent communication and review of the situation, we confirm that we have processed the payment for your commission, as discussed. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Mariana

Monica
Monica

A Good Solution even for small businesses

Reviewed on 19/06/2023

I use GetResponse to communicate with our blog readers and our subscribers - we have a membership website.I can easily send emails with my saved templates to certain group of users, or automate the new blog post email alerts for the interested ones.Also, they organize useful webinars rich of contents to optimize mail marketing performance, completely free.

Pros

About this product, i liked the most the way i can create campaigns with automations and manage contact lists. I found very very useful being able to use conditional logic for contact tagging, moving from list to list or choosing which email will be the next a user will receive.

Cons

GetResponse doesn't have a working - or at least a mantained - wordpress plugin, so for one not familiar with API is difficult to automate or customize certain operations. Also, there are some limits in the email and form builder in my opinion.

Brevo and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

The Team was already using it, so i managed to quickly explore, learn ad appreciate this product.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Monica,

• Used Daily for Free Trial

I Got A Great Response

Reviewed on 19/08/2022

I think get response is an ideal means to have a central area for campaigns. My company is vital and I enjoyed how I could obtain all of my tools to reach every aspect. The customer support was excellent, I never had any issues that couldn't be fixed. Each time, the staff was extra prepared to help me thru email! Thanks GetResponse!

Pros

Sending an email is a great tool to announce something quickly, and look good doing so. There are lots of handy features to do business online. Everything is together, so it's simpler than doing each of these things individually. You can create landing sites, which is crucial if you want to have a straightforward campaign. The integration with WordPress, Salesforce, and Shopify makes this campaign even easier to manage, and everything is in one spot. You can likewise have integration with SMS and I really enjoy that function, CTAs all day!

Cons

I guess I would have loved better phone support but I never had any major problems

Response from GetResponse

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear your enjoying the platform and that our customer support team has been helpful to you. - Abbie

Stephen
Stephen

I hate marketin - but GetResponse makes me smile as I do the job I hate!

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

I love it, what can I say, I'm happy to pay the low price for using such a great marketing solution. Everything in the one place - whats not to like?

Pros

The well-laid-out interface with the help of videos when if you need them means that getting started and becoming a professional in the marketing quality production stakes is easy.

Cons

OK, so there are some features that I would like to have included in the lower and middle options, in other words I'm focused on my marketing budget and want more still for the same price!

MailerLite and Brevo

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

GetResponse is easier to use, and has better templates and better support.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

I have tried so many products in this arena over the years and this one is the very best value for money - with results that don't look cheap. Whats more, unlike other drag and drop email marketing solutions, this one doesn't mess up your emails because of software issues.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Stephen,

We are so happy to hear you are loving GetResponse so far! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. - Abbie

Jacob
Jacob
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used for 6-12 months

Best Email Marketing Software for Affiliate Marketers

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

If you’re an affiliate marketer and want to get started on your email campaigns quickly this is the best software out there. They have super easy set up and their automations are easy to build. They’re of course seamlessly integrated with all the other known Lead capture tools as well.

Pros

- Super easy set up
- They allow affiliate marketers to use their software for emailing relatively cold leads. Big win!
- Great customer service
- Decent affiliate program
- Relatively is expensive for many contacts

Cons

- There was no free option
- It doesn’t let you open multiple tabs of same instance for easy copying and pasting

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

I read about GetResponse and found they’re most accepting of affiliate marketers
  • Industry: Wholesale

Compliance Department Astonishingly Harsh

Reviewed on 29/03/2020

Get Response compliance department treated us with an inexcusable heaviness:
We'd been using GR for...

Get Response compliance department treated us with an inexcusable heaviness:
We'd been using GR for years. Things went well.

It was time to build a new segment. The new emails bumped us to the next $$$ level. So, we used 'pay up front discount' (BIG mistake).

We emailed the new list. Got some negative tics, due to some less than perfect hygiene on our part.

Enter the disciplinarians:.
Get Response compliance offered 1 option: Kill the VAST majority of your emails. Then you can play again.

We'd just paid them $X,000's for an upgrade, & they hits us with the 500 pound hammer.

Imagine a Dr. visit: Dr. finds a questionable spot on a big toe.
Dr. offers one option: "Amputate BOTH legs now."

We asked for grace. GR Compliance response: It's the 500 pound hammer or you're off line.

Only one list triggered this review. We said: "Remove just the 1 list with issues." They would have none of it. GR would not be satisfied until they punished us irreparably.

X,XXX of emails of individuals who are our friends and business contacts - all gone.
(See above note where GR prevented us from exporting OUR emails which WE had put into GR)

Then GR locked out the potential for adding emails back - including the hundreds of perfectly good, very solid, very clean emails we'd added, 1 by 1 - & had not yet even had the opportunity to email yet!!

All the work we'd been doing to add and clean up our lists... GONE.

Leader to leader:
DO NOT do Get Response. Please heed our horror story.

Pros

Did seem to deliver. Gave decent tools for building newsletters. Liked several of their features. Landing pages feature is good.

Cons

There's no easy way to add one email to several categories at once.

Example: You have one a customer email. You want to place that email in three segmented lists (which happens quite often). Unfortunately, you have to enter that same individual email THREE times.

It felt to me that Get Response was stacking the deck in their favor with this non-functionality. You have to put in more emails, you owe them more money. It's possible that this was not strictly the case, (I never got out the calculator for this). From my experience, they could have made this option MUCH more user friendly.

WHEN (not if) they place you, the paying customer, into a disciplinary review, they WILL lock your ability to export. You can follow the "it's easy to export" guides all you want to... you're not going to let you get YOUR contacts out of their system. (my experience)

Get Response apparently believes that all those emails you've put into their system... those are not YOUR contacts.... you won't get them out if they have reason to discipline you... which they will.

They talk nice and have cheery messages. But import something they don't like, they will, (with a smile), treat you as a paying customer like a redheaded stepchild.

Is that the way you want to be treated?

You might think that you're a good rule-follower and don't do things wrong... we paid them and used them for years. Then, one day they became punitive. It happened immediately after we paid them.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Felt like we'd have better receptivity with GR as opposed to MailChimp.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

A friend of ours used it and suggested it. This friend knew the platform, so we went with that.
Calvin
  • Industry: Online Media

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

Reviewed on 25/07/2021

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are...

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Pros

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Cons

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Response from GetResponse

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Emil

GetResponse: An Advanced Email Marketing Tool with Unmatched Features

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

I have used GetResponse and have generally been pleased with the service. Its user-friendly interface, which makes it simple for me to navigate and use the platform, is one of the aspects of GetResponse that I value the most. A great opportunity for me to evaluate the platform and determine whether it suited my needs before committing to a paid plan was the 30-day free trial. My email marketing efforts have changed drastically thanks to the traditional funnel feature, and the webinar functionality has also been a great resource for me. Split testing has proven to be a relatively strong suit for GetResponse, which has helped me optimize my email marketing campaigns. As it makes it simple for me to communicate with my customers, I also value GetResponse's third-party integration and chat features. As a business owner, it's also important to me that GetResponse complies with GDPR regulations, so I appreciate that. Last but not least, GetResponse's customer support has always been excellent. Over the years, I've had a few questions and concerns, and the support staff has always been prompt in answering them and resolving my problems. Overall, despite some drawbacks like the lack of a free plan and the limited automation features available with the basic plan level, I have found GetResponse to be a comprehensive and potent email marketing tool that has assisted me in expanding my business.

Pros

I can honestly say that as a GetResponse user, I've been very happy with the service. GetResponse's user-friendly interface, which makes it simple for me to navigate and use the platform, is one of the features that I value most about it. When I first signed up for GetResponse, I also made use of the 30-day free trial, which was a fantastic chance for me to test the software and determine whether it met my needs. In the end, I made the decision to sign up for a paid plan, and I was pleased to learn that GetResponse gives a significant discount on its 24-month plan. For my email marketing campaigns, the traditional funnel feature has been a game-changer, and the webinar functionality has also been an invaluable resource. I have found GetResponse to be reasonably adept at split testing, which has helped me optimize my email marketing campaigns. Additionally, I value GetResponse's third-party integration and chat features because they make it simple for me to communicate with my clients. The fact that GetResponse complies with GDPR requirements is also something I value because I own a business. Last but not least, GetResponse's customer support has always been excellent. Over the years, I've had a few questions and worries, and the support staff has always been prompt in answering them and resolving any problems I've encountered. In conclusion, I heartily endorse GetResponse to any company searching for a complete and potent email marketing tool.

Cons

I've used GetResponse and found it to have a few drawbacks for my email marketing campaigns. One of the main problems I have with GetResponse is that there is no free plan available, which can be a problem for companies with tight budgets. Additionally, I discovered that complete automation is not offered at the basic plan level, which disappointed me because I was looking for an email marketing solution that was more all-encompassing. Additionally, only 500 people can participate in webinars on the basic plan, which might not be enough for bigger businesses or events. I was also disappointed to discover that only the max plan offers phone support, dedicated support, and slack support. I discovered that I had to rely on other support channels that were less practical or beneficial because this is not practical or cost-effective for all businesses. GetResponse's basic plan requires users to pay for add-ons that are included without charge with the plus plan, which is another problem I have with it. Because of this, using the platform became more expensive overall, and I felt like I was paying more for features that I could get for free from other email marketing tools. Additionally, I discovered that it is not possible to modify the split test message template, which I found to be restrictive because I preferred having more customization options. Apart from that, using Zapier to connect so many tools was a hassle, and I didn't like how clumsy the drag and drop feature was. Fin

Response from GetResponse

Hi Emil

Thank you for writing this detailed review, we really appreciate it. We're so glad that overall you're enjoying the platform, though we did want to make sure you knew about our free plan: https://bit.ly/3JwCKae

Be sure reach out to us if you have any questions on this!

Jack.

Joe
Joe

Get-Response Customer Review Nightmare!

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

Pros

BEWARE! DO NOT USE GET RESPONSE, and here’s why.Note, we are about to enter a lawsuit with getresponse cause they are attempting to continue to charge us $2000 EVEN AFTER we canceled 2 months ago but thats not even the worst of it....We used getresponse for about 2-months before realizing we had to call it quits. We spent thousands of dollars in time and lost email potential migrating to getresponse after rising costs of mailchimp.The getresponse offer was storage of 1.5million contacts for $2,000/month, (way lower than their advertised cost.) Cheap right? WRONG. As good of a rate is, it doesn't matter if your open rate sucks. Our OPEN rate went from 10%-20% on mailchimp down to less than 3%. It DOESN’T matter if they store 10million contacts for $2,000 per month, your list is literally useless if your emails go straight to SPAM. Imagine spending weeks migrating all your flows only to find out open rate is close to non-existent. The main reason we thought of migrating was to save costs on rising email list costs.. This IS NOT what we found out. Your list will be stored on getresponse, but your contacts likely won't receive your emails.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT TO MOVE TO GETRESPONSE.Secondly, even after giving about a months notice to cancel our account, they are still attempting to bill our account $2000.00/month!!!! We moved to klaviyo, and our open rates are close to 30% now.

Cons

The main is the poor deliverabilty and their audacity to try to charge even after not using their service.

Klaviyo

COST was too high

Mailchimp

Response from GetResponse

Hello,
Whilst we're sorry that you had a negative experience with us, after reviewing your case we found that the issue was caused by the incorrect use of our software after being provided with specific guidance on how to resolve this issue. While we understand this may have been frustrating for you, we strive to provide clear and comprehensive guidance to all our customers.

Rodney

My 100% Honest Getresponse Review

Reviewed on 03/12/2022

Overall Getresponse has been one of my weapons of choice in the day to day running of my business. I won't be changing them anytime soon for sure because, not only do they make life easy for me as an email marketer but the price suits me fine.If you really believe "the money is in the list" then a Getresponse partnership is a total no-brainer.

Pros

1st of all I love the Getresponse support who are always there when needed at critical times. I especially love that I'm not hindered when connecting to other software because I use various different platforms to capture leads. Their ability to integrate with other systems to give us end users a pleasant experience, goes without saying because to me they're the best in the market.With so many amazing features like, DFY templates, email scheduling, best time sending, name personalization just to name a few, my job has been made easier both reaching and communicating with my audience on a daily basis. I've tried others and the pricing was just to outrageous, and some don't offer half the features that Getresponse offer.If you're looking for a wholistic email marketing solution that checks most of the boxes then look no further than Getresponse .

Cons

I haven't had to many bad experiences to be honest except for this one time I noticed a price increase on my credit card and so I jumped on the online chat within the app. This was quickly resolved by a customer service rep who explained to me that I had exceeded my subscriber limit. Some list are not allowed to be uploaded and although I was disappointed I fully understood from the online rep why.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Rodney,

Thanks you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're delighted that you're loving the GetResponse platform and the various features you're using.

Keep enjoying,

Jack

Brendan
Brendan

GetResponse is a poor choice for an email marketing platform.

Reviewed on 26/01/2023

GetResponse is a poor choice for an email marketing platform. The user interface is clunky and difficult to navigate, making it hard to find the features you need. The automation and segmentation options are limited and not very intuitive. The customer support is unresponsive and unhelpful. The reporting and analytics feature is also not very robust and does not provide much valuable insights. Additionally, the platform is prone to glitches and errors which can lead to lost data and campaigns.

Pros

Offers basic email marketing features like creating and sending emails, managing contacts and creating autorespondersHas a landing page and webinar featureHas a basic CRM feature

Cons

Poor User InterfaceLimited automation and segmentation optionsUnresponsive and unhelpful customer supportWeak reporting and analytics featureProne to glitches and errors which can lead to lost data and campaigns

Response from GetResponse

Hi Brendan,

We're very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We try to make sure our customers are happy the first-time, so we apologize for any inconvenience or distress caused. I would like to see how I can help resolve this and take this forward for you.

Can I ask you to please send an email to [email protected] so we can follow up with you on this directly?

Jack.

Joël
Joël

The Most Simple Email Marketing Software

Reviewed on 07/06/2023

A great product for email marketing and lead generation.

A great product for email marketing and lead generation.

Pros

We've been using GetResponse for a long time now across several other businesses we run and by far they're the best in terms of marketing automation and Customer support. The support team takes time to send useful weekly emails to new clients to help them better use their software. This educational aspect of theirs shows how concerned they are with the client's experience that's what we're chasing after.We create and run email marketing easily with great automation features and there are a lot of prebuilt email templates to start off with. The ideas are quite helpful.It also supports a lot of integrations which makes marketing super easy and less stressful. The tool itself is very affordable and result-driven- Don't where'll find the best elsewhere.

Cons

Sales convention comes at an extra cost and times it's not really easy to accurately keep track of email bounce rates. We have issues controlling this and would love to hear about how to control it.I don't think their website builder is great compared to the advanced ones we've used

Response from GetResponse

Hi Joel,

david

getresponse 2022. my honest thoughts

Reviewed on 05/08/2022

Overall, I found GetResponse to be a great tool for managing email marketing campaigns. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the features are comprehensive and powerful. I particularly appreciated the ability to automate many of the tasks involved in campaign management, such as sending follow-up messages or creating new lists. Although GetResponse is not the cheapest option on the market, it offers a good mix of features and value for money. Overall, I would recommend GetResponse to anyone looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly email marketing solution.

Pros

As a small business owner, I rely on email marketing to bring in sales and keep my business afloat. Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communication. It doesn’t require a large budget, and it’s easy to set up and track. Plus, it allows me to target my audience with laser precision. I can segment my list by age, location, gender, interests, and even purchase history. This helps me ensure that my message is relevant to the recipient, which increases the likelihood of them taking action. Email marketing has helped me boost sales, connect with customers, and Grow my business. I highly recommend it to any small business owner looking for an affordable and effective marketing solution.

Cons

While GetResponse is a popular email marketing tool, it does have some potential drawbacks. One downside is that it can be challenging to create complex campaigns with multiple steps and conditions. Additionally, the automation features are not as robust as some of the other options on the market. As a result, if you are looking for a tool that will allow you to create highly sophisticated marketing campaigns, GetResponse may not be the best option. Another potential downside is that GetResponse can be expensive, particularly if you are sending a large volume of emails. Lastly, GetResponse does not offer telephone support, so if you encounter any problems with the tool, you will need to rely on online documentation or submit a ticket to the GetResponse team. Despite these drawbacks, GetResponse remains a popular option for many businesses due to its ease of use and extensive features.

Response from GetResponse

Hi David,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you've found our email marketing tools helpful. -Abbie

Pruteanu

Hear about GetResponse's email marketing and try for your self

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

I switched all of our mailing lists from Aweber and Mailchimp to GetResponse just over a year ago.
Our delivery rates have increased since then, as have our open rates (which have increased by 48 percent) and click through rates. I've also tried out a number of GetResponse's unique features, including 'time travel' and automation, which I'll go over in more detail later.
Even if it has a few features that aren't as polished as I'd want, GetResponse is by far my favorite after using other prominent email marketing platforms. When it comes to price, GetResponse is one of the most cost-effective options.

Pros

Easy-to-create and-manage advanced visual automation workflows
Email campaigns and autoresponders are simple to create.
A user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface
Options for tracking website events that can be used to send tailored email sequences.
A/B testing tools to assist you in determining which version of landing pages and forms performs the best.
Subscriber management options based on tags
Construct full-fledged sales and marketing funnels.
Ideal for affiliate marketers offering products from affiliate networks like as ClickBank, JVZoo, ShareASale, and others.
Hundreds of popular apps and software solutions are easily integrated.
Provides a large selection of responsive landing page templates.
Provides a large number of HTML email templates.
A stock photo library with over 5000 images to utilize in your ads.
Pricing plans that are easy to understand for newcomers

Cons

Thousands of marketers have previously used these limited opt-in form templates.
After you sign up for a premium plan, there are no refunds.
There are no well-known online community groups.
Emails have limited A/B testing capabilities.
Opt-in forms aren't mobile-friendly.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Pruteanu!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Ahmed Samy
Ahmed Samy

Incredible Email Marketing Automation Platform

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

I have switched because GetResponse has more powerful and user-friendly automation builder.

Pros

GetResponse is one of the best email marketing platforms that I have used during the last 7 years, because It has great email automation features that helped me to maximize the open rates, and their customer support agents are available 24/7 with a super quick response rate.

Cons

they should be more flexible with old customers when they accidentally exceed the allowed limits of bounce rates and unsubscribe rates, it's not logic to shut down the account of an old customer without any prior alert at any time when he/she exceeds the above mentioned limits for the first time, especially when he/she has no previous suspicious activity.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Ahmed!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for being a longtime GetResponse user!

We are so glad to hear that you've been able to maximize open rates and that the Customer Success team has been able to assist you promptly when needed.

I have shared your feedback regarding flexibility with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Thomas

GetResponse

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Pros

I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done.
In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Cons

I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.

Abraham
Abraham
  • Industry: Photography

Is Getresponse good for Marketers?

Reviewed on 25/04/2021

I started using getresponse when i first ventured into affiliate marketing and so far i have not encountered problems with them apart from the cons i stated above. I grew my email list with the free version for a while and after i made some money, i upgraded and have been using it since then. If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, then getresponse is okay for you

Pros

1. First of i like the fact that they will give you a whole 1month to try it out for free and make some money before investing which is what i did.

2.It is also a great autoresponder, my emails sends exactly the way i designed them and at exactly same time too.

3. What i love about them is the vast amount of template they have making creating landing pages very easy and they also have email templates too

4. Generally, their software is very easy to use especially for someone new to email marketing

Cons

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at;

1. The loading time is slow. it shows the rough design of my landing pages for a while before loading the full page.

2. I cant design the desktop and mobile version of my landing pages completely separate. Designing one always affects the other and it took me a while to find a balance between the two and still had to compromise my initial design

Response from GetResponse

Hi Abraham!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Janice
Janice

Small Business, eLearning and Marketing Users must try

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

Get Response is used mainly for landing pages and workflows (aka Funnels). Very very handy and eMail AutoResponders have been implemented easily.

You can save templates that you use over and over again and just adjust minor things for different applications or products/services.

Love the workflow that has abandoned cart and options of what to do if an email is read or not and waiting time to resend, etc...

Always learning more and more as they release following the BETA Test, more amazing features.

There is also a Webinar option that I have used.

Taught many of my Clients eMail Marketing by using Get Response. It made so much sense to them as many who create eLearning for sale do not realise that they need an automated system of some kind for tracking and selling via auto responders for residual income ROI.

Pros

Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management.

Ease of Use and Great UI

Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

Cons

More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information.

Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM

The Webinar did not always work well.

Anuj

GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds

Reviewed on 22/08/2020

We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Pros

GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Cons

No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at [email protected], so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

Lu Wee
Lu Wee

Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

I use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.

Pros

I've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons:

- Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there
- Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were one reason I switched over from another similarly priced tool.
- Easy-to-use designers - This was also one of the features that made me switch over to GetResponse. I simply love the drag-and-drop designing interfaces for forms, emails and landing pages! They make my website look professional.
- Landing pages - This would have cost some extra money if it were not included. While not the most innovative solution out there, it's a nice-to-have alongside the core features.

Cons

I've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use!

Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.