CatchApp Bookings

4.7/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

Todd

Easier than ever to make appointments now!

Reviewed on 23/08/2022

Overall, it has been a great experience and the price is reasonable.

Pros

It was very easy to set up this system and integrate it with all of our other systems such as G Suite and with Monday.com. Support is very fast and helpful.

Cons

I have been unable to find this on a mobile version.

Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Switching to CatchApp Bookings

It was the cheapest and had best design.
Michel
  • Industry: Events Services

The perfect scheduling companion

Reviewed on 16/08/2022

Each use of CatchApp means at least 2 interactions (emails or calls) saved...
Altogether a wonderful time saver.

Pros

Beyond all the usual features of a great scheduling app, CatchApp Bookings enables you to create bespoke links for specific meeting purposes, with their own duration, title and comment. That's an extra time saver for power users like me.

Cons

When scheduling a Teams meeting as part of the booking, the link is not directly clickable in the invite... This detail should be fixed so the experience is even smoother. Not a showstopper though.

Response from CatchApp

Thank you for the great review Michel! We've taken your feedback on board, and will soon be hyperlinking the MS Teams link in the Microsoft calendars.

Carly
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Skin+ Review

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

Pros

I like that is connects with zoom and Stripe

Cons

Messed up booking times, I have had several clients with a different time than I had on my end even when it's the same time zone. I also do not like that when someone cancels, I cannot tell who it was because there is no name on the cancelation email.

Response from CatchApp

Hi Carly - each time a cancellation is made, a name and full cancellation details are displayed. Your invitees view the times offered on their timezone, and even have the ability to change timezones to suit their needs.

Clive
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Clive’s Review

Reviewed on 26/08/2022

Very good - I’m very happy with it and the customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] anytime I had an issue - very efficient and professional with a great attitude

Pros

The time it saves me, all the different features and the affordable cost

Cons

The reminder emails - I have to take out extra storage to allow for all the emails - I also have to turn off all the Google Calendar reminders manually

Response from CatchApp

Hello Clive - thank you for the great review, and for your business!

Regarding the reminder emails, we will soon be launching customisation of these to make life easier.

ANDRI

My clients love it!

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

The company provides excellent onboarding, which got me set up over a short video call, and excellent customer service any time I needed to reach out. I highly recommend this to anyone who accepts client appointments!

Pros

I’m a nutritionist, and have around 15-20 client appointments each day. It was taking hours each week just to book client appointments and most were booked over the phone, until I set up CatchApp Bookings. It’s not only saving me time, it has psychologically had a very positive effect on me as I now focus on the appointments instead of wasting time scheduling them! When clients text me requesting an appointment, I respond with my bookings link and the appointment is booked! Same with emails, and my social media. And, because the clients receive a reminder, this has also cut down no-shows.

Cons

There is nothing to report!! The software is an excellent way to book my appointments and have the organized!

Michael

AirMaths Catchapp review

Reviewed on 22/11/2021

Pros

CatchApp is a convenient scheduling tool that our students find really easy to directly book tutors for lessons. The ease of use and convenience has increased our bookings by 40%.

Cons

The app would be improved once it offers recurring bookings.

Having spoken with the team, they mentioned that this is a feature they are currently working on implementing, so excited to use this!

• Industry: Research

A great fit for any industry

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Pros

Finding time to meet people is hard, but CatchApp streamlines the booking process to essentially 5 mins a week— before I was spending hours co-ordinating with people to find a time. Pleased to say that this is a great solution at a very decent price point.

Cons

Honestly nothing; wish I could get everyone using this as it’s a lot less buggy than Calendly

Michael

Works perfectly - doubled my business!

Reviewed on 20/11/2021

I started the free trial, set it up and tested it for a few days. Before activating my subscription I spoke to the team. They went on a zoom call and helped me customize to my workflows, sync it with my crm and create automations that save me even more time. Very impressed!

Pros

It was really easy to set up, and now that my clients have the booking page, my repeat bookings have more than doubled. Also missed appointments or no-shows has been reduced by over 70% to what it was before I started using this mainly due to the text reminders.

Cons

Nothing crucial missing. Everything I needed to do was included in the features.

Sarah

Great Simple Application

Reviewed on 22/08/2022

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and understand the program.

Cons

I would like more colour theme ooptions, but that's just a personal preference. I have no complaints about the software itself.

Response from CatchApp

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review Sarah! Your feedback regarding more colour theme options is appreciated.

Brittany

Useful

Reviewed on 22/08/2022

good

Pros

I liked the ease. I love the landing pages.

Cons

It doesn't currently fit for our business model

Response from CatchApp

Thank you for the feedback Brittany! Do feel free to speak with our team regarding fit with your business model; we'd be happy to help.

Vincent

Great for time saving!

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Pros

Such an easy process, you can easily just send a link to your clients when they need to book. the time slots are clear and easy to understand.

Nice time saving productw

Cons

The looks of the platform could definitily better. The ease of accessing multiple emails on the same booking or on separate bookings.

Make it so we can book longer time slots for bigger event or for full day schedule.

I've had a few issues with the GOOGLE meet invitation that is linked to the event. My clients and i have 2 spearate link.

Response from CatchApp

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

We are working on offering longer time slots very soon. Actually, you will be able to create time slots of any duration shortly.

Regarding Google Meet; it shouldn't be the case that the link is different for you and for your invitees. Each meeting scheduled with Google Meet creates its own unique link, but it's the same for both the account holder, and the invitee.

Andy

Useful software with good integrations

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

It has been useful to manage bookings and have them integrated into our website and other systems

Pros

Good integrations with other software and support

Cons

Too many email notifications, request to share updates when changing availability calendar that can't be switched off

Response from CatchApp

Hi Andy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Regarding the email notifications, we will soon have the option to customise these to your preferences.

The request to share updates when changing availability will also be removed soon, because we are increasing the places from where you can do this, and it will be clearer.

best regards,
The CatchApp team

Efrosyni
  • Industry: Events Services

Great Timesaver

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Easy to use,

Pros

Using CatchApp has been such a time saver! Now I don't have to spend so much time back and forth trying to set up an appointment - I simply send my link and they can book it.

Cons

the multiple calendars was a bit confusing at the beginning but better once I got used to it.

Anna
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to use and saved me time immediately!

Reviewed on 01/04/2021

The product is easy to use and set up - self explanatory really. The team are really helpful and open to help too!!

Pros

It allows me to schedule appointments for viewings into my diary without having to actively focus on it, freeing up my headspace for other activities - all while ensuring that I am reminded to prepare and attend these appointments!!

Cons

Overall I am really happy with the product so far, I was interested in setting up multiple event types so if this comes soon that would be great!

Omar
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Expensive Application

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Pros

The application is ideal for large enterprise with focus on strategic capturing of customers and meetings.

Cons

The application is extremely expensive compared to other software and industry.

Response from CatchApp

Hello Omar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We noted that you find the application is ideal for large enterprise with focus on strategic capturing of customers and meetings.

However, you stated that it is not good value for money. It is important to note that the pricing we offer for larger accounts of more than 50 users is substantially cheaper than the single-account pricing on our website.

Please get in contact with us to discuss custom pricing for your needs.

James
  • Industry: Railroad Manufacture
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great

Reviewed on 14/10/2021

Great

Pros

Ease of use for scheduling my day around my work and out of work lifestyle

Cons

Not permanently free, otherwise its a great app probably best for the creators to add ads and do a one off fee for no ads

Kit
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great product

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Really good

Pros

I really like how user-friendly it is, it makes scheduling things a lot easier than with competitor products.

Cons

I don't think I would change anything about this product.

Honey
  • Industry: Environmental Services
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A great product for busy schedules

Reviewed on 06/03/2021

Pros

Catchapp bookings is a totally invaluable tool; it saves me hours a week in wasted time spent scheduling and helps me get meetings in the diary faster than I would manually.

Cons

Nothing! Can’t complain- it does everything I need it to do.

Prince

Great online booking system

Reviewed on 08/12/2021

My bookings are a lot more organised and my calendar is clearer and instantly updated with changes.

Pros

The integration with other apps for alerts is a great feature as its allowed me to get instant notifications for bookings confirmations on my events on various different apps like email or even slack!
I also like the ease of use of the website, i have found other websites to be a bit too hard to understand with maybe too much on but Catchapp is very easy to use.

Cons

Honestly there is nothing that i have found to be a negative about Catchapp since i have been using it.

Reuben

A useful tool for guaranteeing meetings and appointments run to plan.

Reviewed on 01/04/2021

Pros

It was really helpful in confirming meetings with my clients and ensuring they attended and confirmed. This meant my projects were running on time and my clients were engaged and informed about where we were with their requirements.

Cons

Nothing stands out to me that I would require for these tasks that this product doesn't provide.

Dominic

Saves time and money

Reviewed on 04/12/2021

I've had a positive experience using CatchApp, the team are always helpful when I've had cause to get in touch (rarely); it just works!

Pros

It's seamless to set up and integrates with my calendar really well.

Cons

Any niggles are dealt with promptly by the team

Adam

Good piece of software

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

Pros

Seamless product experience, great UI, helps to manage my calendar in the way that I want.

Cons

There were some minor things ironed out in the first versions of the product.

Response from CatchApp

Thank you for the great review!

Arantxa

Me ahorro mucho tiempo programando

Reviewed on 26/10/2021

Estaba buscando varias herramientas de programación diferentes, pero esta cumplió con sus estándares en cuanto a su entrega y rendimiento

Pros

Practico y fácil de usar, me ahorro mucho tiempo, pudo saltar directamente a compartir mi pagina de reservas

Cons

Ninguna estoy bastante satisfecha con el software