GoTo Meeting Reviews

GoTo Meeting

4.4 (11,562)
Online meeting software with HD video conferencing

(11,562)
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5
4.3/5

Jorge
Jorge

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection.
The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Pros

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Cons

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Microsoft Teams and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Because I have a lot of problems with how difficult was for the users to connect to the meeting. They connect, but allways forget to connect audio or video because it is no easy to find it. Also bacause I had problems with support and invoicing.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

Because its easiness to connect to the conference
Richard
Richard
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

GoToMeeting isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either

Reviewed on 02/12/2019

Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but I’m really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

Pros

I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, that’s all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues they’re having on their end. It really helps with the show-don’t-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

Cons

I’m realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we don’t have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesn’t integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I don’t have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I don’t like it.

Rad
  • Industry: Photography

Poor Product, Worse Dupport

Reviewed on 14/10/2020

My relationship with LogMeIn and GoToMeeting was bad from the start. As I was looking for a product to deliver webinars and charge for events, I was promised the moon by sales reps that I later learned didn’t understand the tool and gave me erroneous information.

I was also assured before my purchase that their support was top notch. It wasn’t.

My biggest complaint, aside from things that didn’t work as promised, was the inept support. I frequently got techs who knew less about their product than I did. I was frequently given incorrect information and many times was promised a call back that never came.

When the pandemic hit and I increased my for sale webinar events, I experienced problems with the integration to PayPal. From the first time I called, they refused to consider that the problem could be with them and insisted it was with PayPal. They refused to investigate, even though PayPal reps had thoroughly investigated and had some suggestions. They simply refused to consider the possibility of a problem on their end. This despite the promises and hard sell they gave me about how well this feature worked. It was the primary reason that chose their product in the first. After forcing the escalation of my concerns to upper level people in the organization, I thought I’d found someone to listen and dig into what was going on. Instead, I got more hollow assurances and promises of follow up and call backs that never happened.

overall, a disaster.

Pros

Not much. I was able to offer webinars, but many of the features promised by sale reps didn’t pan out or work as promised.

Cons

Poor integration with PayPal when selling events. Bugs in applications, things that worked only if you did an end run around a problem that went unfixed for the entire time I had the product.

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

I foolishly believed their sales team who gave me incorrect information, either intentionally or due to their ignorance of how the product worked or both.
Nawal
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

User friendly and stress free online meeting tool

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

I love GoTo Meeting and I am considering switching to it permanently.

I love GoTo Meeting and I am considering switching to it permanently.

Pros

I love GoTo Meeting's sleek design and effortless navigation. You can obtain a free trial for 15 days in seconds and you can easily integrate Google Calender. The in-meeting features are very helpful, you can take notes within the screen. The timer available as a tool is very felxible: you can pause it, stop it or hide it from the attendees. The meetings can be recorded, paused and resumed and are stored in GoTo Meeting for one year. The meeting window has easy access to settings and keyboard shortcuts. Paid accounts unlock 8-hour sessions, but even the free 40-minute trial is perfect for most gatherings.

Cons

As a multilingual user I recommend that essential elements like the terms and conditions are translated to more languages such as Arabic to reach a wider audience.

Brian
Brian

GoTo Meeting still gets the job done.

Reviewed on 27/06/2022

GoToMeeting gave us a solid introduction to the world of video conferencing. Over the years, we moved on to custom solutions, but I would still recommend this software as a simple 'first video conferencing app' for those just dipping their toes into the market.

Pros

Overall, GoTo Meeting still gets the job done. It's been one of the longest-running companies in this field of business so they know what they are doing. It's simple enough to set up for even the most non-techie person. With the tray icon offering easy access to the service when needed.

Cons

The main issue is that this software is starting to price itself out of the market. It's feature set for it's monthly price does not compare well to its competitors. Many of them offering the same services for free.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

We actually ended up using both GoToMeeting and Webex for different purposes.
Ruth
Ruth

Solid product but needs to address occasional audio issues

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

GoTo is very integral to my work since I oversee a number of software projects and I need to ensure the stakeholders and colleagues are roped in quickly to address issues that may arise. I enjoy the ease of use. I just hope they stabilize audio connectivity.

Pros

The ease of using GoTo Meeting is a major plus. Adding it in to my Microsoft Outlook helps to make scheduling calls is very easy and useful.

Cons

Occasionally, my audio goes in and out. Recently, I was talking and my audio dropped mid-sentence. It was frustrating because I had to use my phone to call in as a backup.

Webex and Zoom

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

I chose GoToMeeting because my director had been using it before I did. After he left, I did try to review other options but it's the case of old habits die hard and I didn't want to change out from something that I'm quite familiar with.
Disco
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Do it like a pro with GoTo Meeting. It is awesome.

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

Upto standards. Very neat and intuitive tool. Highly customizable dashboard for all fields.

Pros

It's an amazing and easy to use software. Reliability is top notch for all. I have developed a closer and more interesting relationship with my colleagues and clients. I praise every step I have made with GoTo Meeting. Highly productive and secure.

Cons

Full package of benefits. I have no doubts about its user-friendliness and cost effectiveness. Can't challenge anything.

Our "GoTo" for webinar excellence!

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

This is an excellent tool for hosting online events and quality webinars. We will continue to use GoTo Meeting because of the features and its reliability.

Pros

GoTo Meeting makes hosting effective webinars simple and is a reliable product. The features, such as polls and analytics/reporting, really take the quality of the product up a notch and allow us to focus on the content and the audience... not the logistics.

Cons

Sometimes there can be an issue with attendees being able to log in, but this rarely occurs.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

GoTo Meeting has more robust features than its competitors.
ZOUHAIR
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

As an ESL teacher

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

Pros

As an ESL teacher , GoTo Meeting is what I have been using to get in touch with my students and it’s even easy to use .

Cons

Easy to use by my students and the platform is simple and clear

Sujata

Efficient Meeting Organiser

Reviewed on 03/04/2024

Pros

The best thing is that you can make the other participants anonymous.

Cons

The screen sharing options could be better

Morgan
  • Industry: Accounting

Good, If Your Client Can Get In

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

Pros

Join.Me has a good scheduling system that sends automated invites if you input the emails. It also provides numbers for different time zones, which is nice when working with clients across the country. You can customize your background and photo which is nice as well! You don't need to worry about clients coming into a meeting that they shouldn't (for example if you're running behind and the next client tries logging in) - you can lock meetings and they have to knock to join and you must approve it. Once you're in, you can click around when mouse control is granted. This product is better for meetings with a large group and a presenter, rather than remote access.

Cons

My customers have an awful time getting connected with Join.Me. Most of them work with computers daily and while they may not be the most tech savvy, they are intelligent. The online meeting versus downloading the app seems to be an issue. I often have to advise they close out of everything and start over. If you simply want to show your screen, it is fairly simple. If you need control of another computer, this product lacks a lot of functionality, especially compared to TeamViewer. The pricing of this software feels high for what you get.

GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Our TeamViewer software was old and this had a lower price tag. Ultimately, we went back to TeamViewer.

TeamViewer Remote

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

Pricing and seemingly simple and user friendly.
Althea
  • Industry: Building Materials

The best conference server I ever tried

Reviewed on 08/11/2020

Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

Pros

As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

Cons

To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

• Industry: Management Consulting

GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Go To Google, The Government Hates It

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

When functioning fully, the tools and the suite could not be better. However, without an extensive pre-screening of the audience to ensure they have the capacity to download the GoTo app, and that they have downloaded Google Chrome and made it their preferred browser, the tools become difficult and the technical support for the audience is virtually non-existent.

Pros

I love the tool when it's working. It provides all of the meeting features, resolves bandwidth concerns and builds an ability to build community for those who are not behind any significant firewalls.

Cons

The inability to run the GoTo Suite of tools without downloads renders it useless in the government space. For those who cannot do downloads, they will be unable to join meetings. For those who refuse to use Google Chrome, they will be unable to use advanced features in the suite of GoTo tools

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

WebEx was three times as expensive.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

At the time, it was security issues with Zoom. They seem to have overcome them, so Zoom will be a prime contender when we're up for renewal.
Satya

Best Collaboration tool

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Overall experience is pretty awesome and I recommend this tool for any such collaborations or any conferencing session is required. Price wise also it is pretty less.

Pros

Best Audio Video Quality during the Call. We can use this without any corporate network. International calls are pretty nice and sound and video quality during the international meetings are pretty cool. Recording of the meetings and storing them in the cloud is the best option so that we can get the recordings anytime from the cloud.

Cons

The recordings should be stored more then 3 months in the Cloud. The recordings are getting autodeleted from the cloud after 3 months which is very frustrating. Chats should be achieved and can be accessible after the meeting.

Webex and Zoom

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Price is pretty less for GoToMeeting compared to WebEx.

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

We all surprised with the price difference that we get in compared to above two products. Along with the customer service from the product in comparison to other two.
Jeen

An industry chief in internet based video conferencing for organizations all over the planet.

Reviewed on 14/01/2022

GoToMeeting is utilized by our association when our customers (designers, engineers, building proprietors and so on) welcome us to join meeting in regards to projects we are overhauling. It tackles the issue of cooperation, particularly during a period of Covid and vital social removing. We have seen an enormous upspike in internet based gatherings and we regularly need to go to meeting to put together venture groups and transfer data.

Pros

Simplicity of joining facilitated gathering.
Screen Share is instinctive Screen and applications independent.
Have highlights are equivalent to if worse than contender applications

Cons

Sending welcome data could utilize more incorporations.
Couldn't want anything more than to see an element that empowers you to send records in the talk bar.
Could offer better valuing particularly for more modest gatherings.

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

It's not difficult to deal with it in any event, for youngsters Something cool to feature is that you can hear clear the Audio and furthermore the video runs impeccably. You can even impart your screen to the remainder of the individuals. It is positive that you are permitted to record your gathering in the event that somebody has missed it then everybody can see it later the recording.
Bhushan
  • Industry: Chemicals

Best web-based video conferencing and screen sharing tool

Reviewed on 19/01/2023

Join.me is a web-based video conferencing and screen-sharing tool that allows users to easily collaborate and communicate with others remotely.

Pros

its a popular video conferencing and online meeting application that allows users to share their screens, collaborate on documents and communicate via audio and video. Additionally, Join.me offers a range of pricing options, including a free version, which makes it accessible to a wide range of users and organizations.

Cons

Difficulty connecting to a meeting or experiencing poor audio or video qualityDifficulty sharing or viewing screensDifficulty scheduling or joining meetings

Costing, User interface, and accessibility

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

To test and better video conferencing experience and manage online meetings
Henry
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

GoToMeeting is Great

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

GoToMeeting is a platform that's well worth the cost. In my opinion, it's the leading platform when it comes to video conferencing.

Pros

GotoMeeting is a platform that's worth well more than it's cost. Through GoToMeeting, I'm able to have meetings with my colleagues, whether they're in the same building or remotely. Unlike other platforms, GoToMeeting is one of those platforms that cares about efficiency and never loses sight on the providing it's users quality service. One thing that's worth highlighting is the platform's sound quality. When compared to other platforms such as Zoom, the audio quality is excellent. It feels like the person is in the same room.

Cons

Sometimes, the platform lags. There was also one occasion where I had trouble signing on.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Meeting

Lots of bugs and glitches. Not worth the time and energy.

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Entertainment

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

Reviewed on 03/03/2019

Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Pros

The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Cons

Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Mahendra
Mahendra

GoToMeeting

Reviewed on 24/04/2021

I used this software since last year and i had bunch of benefits and i can connect my clients and my staff where they live from other countries so very fluently and ease of the functionality we can attend the conference of 100 people’s at a time
Lot of benefits its get from but fact is many of people didn’t know about it
and seriously it very best and industry leadings features it provides
i strongly recommend this over any software

Pros

Create link share it and boom join meeting instantly i think is best and more efficiently working meeting software that i had ever used it fluencly help me alot and my all colleagues and employees more enthusiastically join the meeting and better quality of video call and audio call

Cons

This software is paid and, it provides lot of features but i think everyone thinking with that software is paid so many of them go ahead so i thing GoToMeetings have to provide 7 days trial to people for better understanding of what they paid for

Zoom Events and Webinars and Google Meet

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Meeting

It’s work very efficiently and properly
Oussama

GotoMeeting and a Data Scientist

Reviewed on 05/03/2022

Generally, my involvement in GoToMeeting was astounding. I involved the product on various occasions a day for a long time and it gave a predictable internet meeting experience that was not difficult to use for both host and members.

Pros

GoToMeeting is the most ideal choice by a long shot. Different choices are very specialty and hard to utilize.

Performance:

GoToMeeting is a staggering generally speaking experience. I feel like a chief when I use this is on the grounds that the sound and picture are so fresh!

Productivity Impact:

GoToMeeting has helped us in the usefulness division EXPONENTIALLY. We currently can zero in on different things since booking is such a breeze. We're additionally booking more extension surveys with imminent clients than any time in recent memory!

Ease of Use:

GoToMeeting has transformed our entire group into booking geniuses. A cave dweller could utilize it!

GoToMeeting is the ideal decision for anybody that is searching for an answer for their booking issues. With GoToMeeting, arriving at your objective is more straightforward than at any other time. I'm ready to send clients a gathering welcome and it is acknowledged in practically no time. Not any more sticking around to know whether they got it. It's made my occupation simpler than at any other time!

Cons

1. It requires a steady web association.
On the off chance that your ISP likes to ping your modem every now and again, you might observe GoToMeeting won't work for you as well as you would naturally suspect. It requires a blunder free information association for the stage to function as expected. At the point when holes in help are available, regardless of whether they are flitting, it is absolutely impossible for the stage to recuperate. That compels you to restart your gathering, which can be a genuine pain assuming you have an enormous number of participants.

2. The nature of the gear matters.
GoToMeeting likewise requires clients and participants to have current IT hardware or cell phones to be important for the gathering system. On the off chance that you're utilizing a more established machine or gadget, there's a decent opportunity that it won't fill in as expected - accepting it works by any stretch of the imagination. When in doubt of thumb, in the event that your hardware is over 5 years of age, you'll require a redesign before you can exploit the advantages presented by GoToMeeting.

3. It tends to be challenging to get the bring in process right.
4. There is a cost to access the premium features you may require.
5. The chat option is somewhat limited.
6. It can take up a lot of bandwidth.

Liza
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

The best system to enhance the value of virtual meetings

Reviewed on 15/06/2022

GoTo Meeting has made organizing meetings remotely, as well as sharing and collaborating with colleagues remotely by carrying out tasks, a very fun and simple thing. To make sure of the information and events discussed during it at any time.

Pros

I love the fact that GoTo Meeting enables us to organize high-quality virtual meetings, as it is characterized by the speed of sending invitations and sharing easily, regardless of the type of device and different operating systems. I like the ease of creating a recurring meeting room, so that we can benefit from it when hosting meetings that complement the first meeting, without the need for special settings or sending new invitations, as it is sufficient to send alerts on the date of the new meeting. GoTo Meeting has a lot of features, which include but not limited to, the quality of sound and images, the speed of sharing and live broadcasting, strong noise and noise isolation, file sharing and presentation sharing, chat messages, screen sharing, easy to set up contact lists, and also meeting recording And many other unique technologies.

Cons

I don't think there are any dislikes with GoTo Meeting, and I only found the good things that suit our needs, in terms of the simple appearance of the user interface, ease of subscription at nominal prices, as well as the ease of sending links to invitees / as well as accepting invitations and sharing easily even without having an account, and all that One of the things that organizes the holding of meetings and also working remotely efficiently and makes you happy.

Oscar

Makes long-distance communication and organization more flexible.

Reviewed on 19/08/2022

It has been possible to maintain good and orderly communication within the organization thanks to this platform. It has been a good experience to be able to securely share private documents that only those in the company have access to, limiting access to other external chat users, increasing security and trust. Integration with other departments of the organization was improved, thus being able to have communication in one place. The most useful thing about GoTo Meeting is being able to create groups so you can easily discuss between teams and sub-teams from different departments or different topics. This platform has also been of great help when we want to communicate with clients who are remote, being able to schedule meetings with them without having to be in the same room.

Pros

It is simple to access and implement, there is no need for cumbersome registration or complicated logins. It is very intuitive to be able to use the mobile application since it makes it easy to maintain communication and take into account notifications when you are not stuck on the PC. I like that it includes remote access to the screen of other members of the team in my organization, and it is also easy to make calls and video conferences. It is very complete, because it is not only chat, groups, calls, videoconferences; it can also be integrated with calendars, notes and email, making this a great integration for an organization's communication. The function of "raising your hand" is very useful to be able to have the floor within a video conference, it maintains the order and linearity of a conversation on any topic that is being debated.

Cons

It has connection failures when it is in the background, making it so that it doesn't know if I have new messages, this doesn't happen often but at a random time. The chat seems not to be instantaneous, sometimes it happens in calls but it is not common like in chat, the internet connection and other chat platforms have been verified and there was no problem. I should be able to answer the call on the PC because it only rings on my phone but if I want to be comfortably on the PC or transfer the call to the desktop I just can't. You should not allow incoming calls when you are in a meeting.

Patrick

Maximizing Efficiency and Productivity in the Workplace witth successful Plan

Reviewed on 11/06/2023

My overall experience with GoTo Meeting has been positive. The software is reliable and easy to use, making it the perfect choice for both business meetings and social gatherings alike. Setting up a meeting or joining one could not be more simple; all that’s required is to enter an ID number or unique URL link found in the invitation. Once inside, users can easily share their screens, conduct audio/video conferences, collaborate on documents in real time, chat privately with individuals or groups of people as well access an array of helpful tools like polling and annotations. GoToMeeting also offers HD video conferencing which provides crystal-clear sound quality and visuals so everyone involved feels connected regardless of their physical locations around the world. Additionally, its mobile app makes it super convenient to join a meeting from anywhere at any time no matter how busy your schedule might get - this feature comes especially handy for those who are constantly traveling. What’s great about this service is that you don’t need any extra hardware or downloads either; just log into your account using your laptop/computer browser window and you can begin! I am very pleased with my experience thus far; it runs without issue every single time I use it plus there are always new features being added which keep things even more interesting each day!

Pros

1. GoTo Meeting offers an easy-to-use platform with many features that make virtual meetings more efficient and effective. 2. Its drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to host online conferencing sessions, share presentations and documents, communicate via video and chat, record meetings for future reference, set up polls or surveys, take notes in real time and much more. 3. The software gives you the ability to access your data from anywhere at any time on any device making it ideal for remote teams looking to stay connected no matter where they are located geographically. 4. It also provides a way of easily conducting webinars with up to 1,000 participants as well as hosting training sessions or sales demos remotely so others can access them conveniently without having to be physically present in one location. 5 .The cost is minimal compared to other services while still providing high quality service with great customer support when needed

Cons

The platform offers high-quality audio and video conferencing, ensuring clear communication and engagement during virtual meetings.

Archna
Archna
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

One stop destination for Online Webinar, Meeting and Video Conferencing needs.

Reviewed on 30/04/2022

Pros

The best and unique thing about GoToMeeting is its User Interface which is much more clean and looks more professional than its competitors. GoToMeeting provides the meeting host with several features like Scheduling etc. to effectively manage the meeting. There are all the necessary tools for an interactive presentation like the Draw Tool. Along with Audio Calling and Video Conference calling, Screen sharing is also very easy and smooth with a good internet connectivity. Our organization is using the platform for all types of Video conferencing from quick meetings, discussions, reporting, training and Formal high level virtual meetings in the organization. Before the publication of any major report or article, our team organizes a virtual meet on the platform where we easily share our thoughts thanks to the interactive features and organized user interface GoToMeeting offers. GoToMeeting allows us to share images, documents and presentation files very easily. As per my experience, the quality of audio, video and images etc. is very good and clear. The platform can be accessed from a browser too. It is very secured and safe to use GoToMeeting for Webinars, Video Meetings and Conferencing.

Cons

I think a quick demo about using the platform should be added because its first time usage is a bit tricky as compared to its competitors. More chat feature should be available for Free users too rather than just for the Premium users. More email reminders and SMS notifications should be sent to the users before a Webinar is about to get started. A very fast and stable internet connection is required to use GoToMeeting without any issues. A Wifi connection and a PC with a good hardware is recommended, mobile internet would cause lags and buffering.

Netanya
Netanya
  • Industry: Veterinary

Goto Meeting - The epitome of conveniency

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

On overall Goto meeting increased the productivity of the entire vetcare team. It has made working away from the office easy, saved on money since we don't have to first report to office before going on rotations. We can join those work meetings from anywhere on our phones, communicate with other vets Incase of any query as well as those in the office when you need some infor.

Pros

In the initial year of use we, the free version that comes with basic meeting features came in handy but as the years progressed we had to upgrade to the paid plan which was reasonable as well to be able to accommodate our grown team. Goto meeting is fast, easy and reliable solution that enables us to meet one on one with others vets through in meeting chat or even conference calls and screen sharing of those PowerPoint slides for presentation in a click of a button. You can access it anywhere and from any device. Communication with teams through the integrated chat. Create a meeting link and invite attendees at your own convenience. And it reminds you with a phone call when it's time for the meeting to start and also allows you to test the webcam before joining the meeting. How perfect?. During the meeting, sharing ideas on realtime had been eased. The presenter can share his screen with everyone else to keep everyone on toes. The pointers, pen, highlighter and spotlights helps create emphasis on a issue you really want them to get. The presentation session is recordable and saved for later reference. From the recordings you can also get takeaways on important issues and action items. lastly the quality of videos and images is usually spic and span.

Cons

Goto meeting is the ultimate solution for remote working with nothing whatsoever to dislike and would therefore recommend it for any team size out there.