Zoom Events and Webinars Reviews

Zoom Events and Webinars

4.7 (5,932)
Write a Review!
Zoom Events and Webinars are part of Zoom’s event solutions.

(5,932)

Surajit
Surajit

Best Team Meeting App

Reviewed on 21/05/2022

Pros

Zoom is fabulous and simple to work with when you need to set up gatherings. It turns out brilliantly for organizations of any size, offering various plans in light of your group's size and the highlights required. You can make another gathering from Zoom's fundamental screen and welcome individuals from your contacts immediately to kick the meeting off. On the other hand, you can plan your gathering to occur sometime in the future. While planning, Zoom lets you pick the date, time, and length, yet additionally the time region. This is gainful assuming the members of your gathering are situated in another nation and you need to plan the gathering around a period that is helpful for them. You can have Zoom produce the gathering ID naturally, which is like assuming you're additionally going to have different gatherings. Any other way, you can involve your own gathering ID for all gatherings including similar members. One of the fundamental choices you can choose while planning your gathering is to permit Zoom to record the gathering on your neighborhood PC naturally. This choice, when empowered, will likewise record the gathering for the wide range of various members, yet on the cloud. They can decide to download it to their PC a short time later if vital.

Cons

I especially approve of Zoom, yet there are a few regions where it can get to the next level. The point of interaction is really dull and the white foundation can aggravate the eye while you're working for extended periods while you're in gatherings. A choice to change the topic or a dim mode, at any rate, can be very revived.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Webex is pretty Slow. The Mobile version of Webex is not very smooth.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

It's an awesome application to associate with individuals in the association. Where you can determine inquiries of clients and guide them by sharing their screen and giving appropriate arrangements. It costs less than other products available on the market. Its simple UI attracts more.
Xiang

Effective meeting tool

Reviewed on 04/01/2024

Very good tool for online meetings.
Even a user has little background of computer, (s)he is able to...

Very good tool for online meetings.
Even a user has little background of computer, (s)he is able to set up a meeting and manage the meeting smoothly.

Pros

Easy to setup, use and manage.
The application on computers is designed clearly and the users can easily find the functions.

Cons

The design on mobiles needs to be improved.
Need a conversational voice assistant

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Zoom provides easier setup and management. It also offers lower cost.

Microsoft Team has some issues when using Mac OS
Hope
Hope
  • Industry: Law Practice

Zoom video webinars review

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

The zoom webinars have always been used for my classes. I find this better compared to the traditional classes as the meeting’s recording can be made available after each class.

Pros

I come from a place where internet connectivity is really poor, but this product is quite compatible with my internet connectivity, hence, my meetings have been good most of the time. I discovered that this software consumes less data compared to other similar platforms I once used. G

Cons

The fact that I cannot record the meeting from my own end is not something I like, because I sometimes would like to record the meetings myself without having to wait for the host or moderator to do that and then make it available. Further, the mute/unmute button becomes quite confusing sometimes and I often forget if I’m muted or unmuted. Also, the chat feature doesn’t allow the @ feature type of tagging which is something I would love to see.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Zoom is a Must

Reviewed on 02/04/2024

Pros

It is very self-explanatory to use and most people have already used it in some capacity so there is not a big learning curve.

Cons

Sometimes the sound can end up being a little hinky depending on the weather.

Adarsh
Adarsh
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Zoom makes it easy to attend Weminars and meetings.

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Amazing experience and totally worth it.

Amazing experience and totally worth it.

Pros

Easy interface, Varity of features and promising connectivity will be the best features for me.

Cons

Improvements can be made to the remote control while using screen share. other then that, everything is perfect.

Reviewed on 03/03/2024

Pros

The video quality is great, the screen sharing and ultimately easy to navigate

Cons

potential security and privacy concerns and zoom in/out feature

Tanzeela

Excellent.

Reviewed on 28/06/2024

Pros

Zoom is really easy to use.
There are various features one can use.

Cons

Sometimes people get out of a meeting without any reason (maybe a software glitch)

ANALIE
  • Industry: Military

Zoom events and webinar

Reviewed on 06/06/2024

Pros

What I liked most about Zoom Events and Webinars are their robust features for hosting large-scale virtual events and the seamless integration with Zoom's familiar interface.

Cons

Complex setup by setting up events and managing different features can be complex and time-consuming, especially for users not familiar with the platform.

Lakshmi Priya

Review about Zoom Webinars

Reviewed on 06/06/2024

Pros

Zoom webinars are user-friendly, allowing hosts and participants to navigate the platform with minimal training. Host can record webinars for later use.

Cons

This zoom has limited customization options compared to other specialized webinar platforms.

Gee Ahn
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

video appointment

Reviewed on 18/06/2024

everything is alright the cons is fixable and we still used it everytime I have video appointment either doctor or school.

Pros

it is easy to access, I used zoom to my doctors video appointment the app works well for back and forth talking.

Cons

sometimes it freezes the person i can hear them but i can't see the movement and expression of there face because they froze. Another thing is if i plug the headset they cant barely understand me so I have to unplug it to be able them to heared me clearly.

Lee
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best way to communicate via the web: Zoom!

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

Zoom brings so much to the table. It really is a dream come true software. People can save on travel, share their work and communicate their ideas from the comfort of their own home or office. What a great software!!!!!

Pros

Zoom Video Webinar is straight forward, easy to use. Our team uses it for our weekly meetings and we also use it for our organizations Board Meetings as well. Sharing a screen is great. I love how you can test a microphone and speaker as well. I also love the fact that you can book a meeting in advance. The app is really easy to use as well.

Cons

I think that there should be a control setting on who can and who can not make notes on the screen. One board meeting a team member started doodling on a slide he thought only he could see and as he looked up and saw his doodle was going out over the entire board meeting. Luckily we were able to clear it.

Fuze

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Zoom just won the war when it came to video conferencing. It was better all around and more reliable too.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

Zoom just was better all around also we all trusted it more too.
Dylan
  • Industry: Higher Education

Zoom for Campus

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

Very good experience. Intuitive to new users with enough power and flexibility for larger Webinars and advanced settings.

Pros

Flexibility in assigning licenses across users on an as needed basis. We are a smaller campus with about 3000 students, faculty , and staff using Zoom daily and the cost benefit of not having to have to own more licenses than we really need is a huge help on the budget side. It does require a little more administration effort keeping track of who needs the licenses when but Zoom interface is easy for managing the movement.

Cons

I do have concerns with the limited capacity for multiple users to have control over meeting/webinar settings. You have to be at an administrator level to make changes in someone else's Webinar settings for example. It would be nice if your co hosts had access to any Webinar they where invited into(with restrictions). We also get occasional confusion around the invitation links for panelists vs attendees vs co hosts. As the organizer yo do not have access to the text of the email they received on your behalf so troubleshooting can be tricky.

Faigie Dina
Faigie Dina

Zoom has truly transformed our lives!

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

2020 is definitely the year of companies joining Zoom.
If you haven't joined yet, now is the time....

2020 is definitely the year of companies joining Zoom.
If you haven't joined yet, now is the time.
Zoom makes it easy for our global teams to communicate and helps us communicate best with our clients, on the platf0orms they are accustomed to.

Pros

I work in the enterprise software space, and had always been accustomed to remote team collaboration, and using webinars & conference call software for client calls & team meetings.
Zoom has transformed our business by force in 2020, empowering our ability and ease to set up & manage client & team calls.

Cons

I use Zoom constantly this year and have seen the Zoom team release valuable important updates and new features. They are very responsive to the market's needs!
I cannot pinpoint anything I don't like about Zoom.

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Mone of the previous solutions we tried were great.

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

Zoom has transformed our business by force in 2020, empowering our ease & ability to set up & manage client & team calls.
Camillia
  • Industry: Insurance

A Great Platform For All Types Of Use.

Reviewed on 10/04/2021

Overall its a great platform to use for all types of occasions. Great functionality easy to use very few complications. You can even save the chat messages and recording to playback later on. I love Zoom it is my favorite outta all platforms of its type that I've experienced

Pros

I LOVE Zoom there is so much about this product I like. Firstly they have a free feature that allows you to have meetings naturally restrictions apply to that but its great if you have a small group and need to do short quick meetings. If you have larger groups the pricing is pretty good. I like the virtual background feature which is very easy to use and it allows you to bring personality into your video feed. I like the share functions and chat features. It really makes things so easy to use. You can give admin privileges. Choose to let people in the room, They have ability to private message people in the chat and also raise their hand if they have questions. Its great for simple chatting or training classes. A definite recommend for all types.

Cons

I dislike the codes and ID requirements it gives sometimes. When I first started using it I remember it almost seemed like you had no choice but to download the software to the computer which is okay however if you don't have alot time or space and need to get to the meeting quickly it can ve time consuming. They do have a feature now where you can join right off the computer. But to me its nor easy like Gotomeeting.

GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

My company uses various platforms for meetings this one is my favorite.
Andrew
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Ubiquitous for a reason

Reviewed on 16/02/2022

It was a relief to learn this was an option for Zoom usage, as the user adoption in and outside our organization is quite vast. Anything that reduces user anxiety with a tech task or feature is much appreciated by my small team. Compared to other solutions we've tried, this was by far the best option.

Pros

How easy this is to push into the feature set for existing Zoom users is probably the biggest one for me. Since user adoption can be a very trying and difficult process, having this feature baked into a service users are already familiar with is invaluable. On our end, it's literally as easy as checking a box or two to activate this on our user's accounts. Since "change" in general can be met with opposition, this is very nice to have with our ratio of users to techs being ~1700:1. Anything that reduces the influx of tickets is a net positive for my team.

Cons

We don't generally get complaints about this feature in particular, but users have expressed frustration with breakout rooms following a Zoom meeting/Webinar and what's involved in getting to that point. I can't really fault the software on this, but with how great most of Zoom is I would think it's possible to re-evaluate the user interface to make it a bit more intuitive.

Zoom your way into work!

Reviewed on 10/03/2022

Pros

Easy to use and figure out. Deployment to staff was straight forward. Options for app integration is a good idea. Recording meeting and breakout rooms are great. Would highly recommend installing the zoom app into google calendar, for making scheduling very easy.

Cons

Recordings are weird from a admin level. It can be difficult to box-off users choice on how/what/where to save. The app integration needs more work.

Google Meet and Skype

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Googles product is vastly inferior. Doesn't do much and UI is bad. Skype is ok, they missed adding features at begging of pandemic, so like most we switched to zoom. As of now, we will stick with Zoom for the long haul.

Skype
Yuri
Yuri

Efficient and practical video conferencing solution

Reviewed on 01/04/2022

my experience with Zoom Video Webinars is favorable, it helps me connect with my clients or students in a direct and personalized way

Pros

The speed and efficiency of the software, even when dealing with huge workloads. One can easily make a group video call with a large number of participants without hiccups. Administrator access control is granular, giving administrators a lot of flexibility. It helps keep the call decent when there are a lot of participants. It's also easy to grant permissions to other co-hosts.

Cons

The user interface feels a little old. In both desktop and mobile apps, the user interface is very dated, and it takes longer than usual to find the options you want. Audio and video controls are also a bit confusing for beginners. On a Windows desktop, it can get weird looking at the 3 options for the microphone, when in fact you only have one. Desktop apps can also cause problems with Bluetooth headsets. It almost always failed to connect to the correct audio output, and I had to manually adjust the controls to set it to the correct output while making sure I didn't miss what the meeting itself was saying.

Nikki

Zoom for teaching and meetings in higher education

Reviewed on 13/04/2022

I use Zoom for teaching and meetings on a daily basis. With proper training and pedagogical planning, online teaching can be rewarding, personal and significant for teachers and learners. The product is developing all the time in response to user feedback.

Pros

After trying similar products, I have remained with Zoom as my platform for online teaching and meetings. As a lecturer, I feel I maintain good communication with my students and colleagues, screen sharing is efficient and easy, breakout rooms are perfect for active and engaged learning, and the reports of usage (attendance) and recordings are excellent.

Cons

Additional features could be added to the Poll options. Easier download options for the chat text (in unrecorded meetings) should be considered.

Microsoft Teams and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing Zoom Events and Webinars

Zoom offers many more features, including breakout rooms which are crucial for active learning.

Skype

Reasons for Switching to Zoom Events and Webinars

I chose Zoom for ease of use, overall control of the lesson, continual improvement and the post-lesson reports.
Siti Rachma
Siti Rachma
  • Industry: Design

Zoom Video Webinars - The Perfect Low Cost Solution for All Your Virtual Meeting Needs.

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

Overall I feel satisfied with the features possessed by this Zoom Video Webinars application.
Zoom...

Zoom Video Webinars are used within my agency company to hold remote meeting activities with clients for various purposes such as presentations, consultations, conducting reviews, etc. This made remote meetings a breeze, saving me and clients who might spend more time traveling if they had to meet.

Pros

UI : Zoom's user interface is very user friendly and simple. The options are well stacked and enlarged so that people can understand them. Scheduling, sharing, starting meetings is easy even if you're not a programmer.

Presentation: By using zoom can easily present a certain screen or document. This is a very useful feature when teaching online or presenting the results of work.

Cons

Limits for BASIC Users: Zoom currently has a limit of 100 participants and a meeting limit of 45 minutes for Basic users, sometimes it makes it difficult because the need for meetings exceeds that time.

Cloud Storage For Basic Users : Zoom does not provide any cloud storage for your recordings for Basic Users, I think zoom can do an upgrade.

Imane Tasnim
  • Industry: Computer Networking

“zoom: the perfect app for virtual meeting s”

Reviewed on 30/12/2021

Zoom could be very truthful and clean to use. Zoom is continuously innovating and including new functions. So do now no longer be amazed in case you open Zoom the next day and there may be a cutting-edge feature! Zoom gives numerous unique alternatives for customers to sign up for a meeting. They can name in to a number, be part of through browser, be part of through cellular app, or be part of through the computer app. Zoom is likewise included with numerous unique apps or merchandise which you are likely the use of on a every day basis. Zoom has numerous unique functions and answers to be able to suit your needs.

Pros

Zoom is absolutely the exceptional assembly software program out there. It's now no longer best due to its functions however additionally for the usability of this device. The consumer interface of Zoom is a chunk conventional at the same time as the competition are the use of a chunk greater contemporary-day approach. But that is wherein matters have come to be interesting. Because of the legacy UI of this device, the customers locate it very clean to get began out with this app. When I first began out the use of Zoom, it took best an hour to get acquainted with all of the functions. Another beneficial characteristic of Zoom is the cappotential to annotate at the display screen. Also, the display screen sharing device is pretty reachable and it has a number of functionalities. Oh, I forgot to inform you approximately the excellent digital backgrounds. Frankly speaking, that is one of the maximum beneficial functions and I can attend any formal assembly even from my storage the use of this characteristic.

Cons

I do not just like the truth that software program wishes to be installed. It does have an internet version, however even then it is much less reliable. It calls for a gaining knowledge of duration to get on the way to use it. If you've go t got a co-host who is not familiar, it will become an embarrassing ride to begin coaching them withinside the center of the presentation. Many times, after I changed into a participant, now no longer a host, I ought to see the hosts suffering with settings and getting matters to work. Some hosts do not even realize the way to mute members so it receives very distracting. It frequently system defects because of both the net connection or a few different reason, however I actually have a completely rapid net velocity that does not gift me any troubles in different tools. Some matters approximately the device are not intuitive, and that they have not constant them or modified them at all, in all this time, and I'd imagine, a large quantity of feedback. Since it is specifically software program-based, humans with Windows 10 S will now no longer be capable of use it, and you would should educate members the way to "Join from browser". If it simply you, one-on-one it is no massive deal, however whilst there are extra members, every having their personal troubles, then you have got a problem.

Giorgio
Giorgio

Best application right now for virtual gatherings

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

Zoom has been a 'lifeline' for our association. It assisted our staff with remaining associated during the pandemic as we were working from a distance. Zoom has fallen the distance obstruction in our association as we feel a feeling of fellowship whenever gatherings are held on the web. Zoom has assisted us with creating more gain with undeniably less costs.

Pros

While meeting with partners Zoom makes moment screen sharing conceivable and the nature of video and sound is sufficient to save gatherings for 1-2 hours. The gatherings are additionally extremely intelligent with regards to breakout meetings and partaking at conversations. I for one like a lot of the choice of lifting the virtual hand since it provides you with the climate of being in a homeroom assuming you are an understudy.

Cons

Application should be downloaded to utilize it somewhat go for electronic. When client enter any secret phrase or got data which can't be erased. You may not expect HD quality in video web based. Restricted transmission capacity size for putting away online classes and accounts in the event that you have longer gatherings set up. Zoom-besieging issue gets some time during the gathering in the event that you forward gathering welcome to non-planned members. While in breakout rooms, may impractical to add the co-have which is one of the drawback. Our business clients began utilizing Chromebooks, yet it doesn't uphold it.

Swati

ZOOM: Best Platform for online meetings and Webinars

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

When lock down started the whole education system shifted towards online platform so from that time only I started using these online Meeting platforms . I had used many other platforms but I faced more or less same issues and I could not find any solutions for them like high internet consumption , scheduling the meetings,recording the webinars, maintaining attendance of participants. But After switching to zoom most of my problems were Solved . I will recommend zoom especially to those techers who are not very well aware of technology and have to take online classes that they can definitely use Zoom it is really easy and convenient to use.Overall i had a really nice journey with zoom which I am still continuing.

Pros

I as a student and a private tutor regularly use zoom for attending and conducting online meetings and webinars. My experience of using zoom has beenreally amazing as it meet most of my requirements. It is very easy to make your account on zoom , schedule your meetings and the most important property that zoom provides is that it consumes less data in comparison to the other online platform available for conducting online meetings.
Some of the features that zoom provided me which was not present on previous platforms that I used; it gives you full record of the participants that were present in the meeting ,it notifies you when any participant join or leave the meeting. There can be multiple host for a single Webinar which makes it very easier for the host to conduct the meeting smoothly as there are other host which are handling entry and other queries.
One of the most important feature that zoom allows is that you can record the meeting so that if any participant missed some part of the webinar due to bad internet connection you can provide them the recording link and they can watch and learn the part they missed during the webinar.

Cons

Though my experience of using zoom was good but I faced problem when I use zoom app on my mobile it takes really good amount of space and take time to open if you are using your mobile to join any meeting.
If You want to host a meeting using your mobile phone that is not a very good option you will face huge amount of issues while doing so. Even if you try to share your mobile screen you will face voice disruption even if you are having good internet connection. I even had problems with customer service that Zoom provides; It's take time to understand your actually problem.

Kerolos
Kerolos

The Future of Online Meetings

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Since the entire educational system moved to an online platform when lock down began, I have solely been using these online meeting sites. Despite using numerous other platforms, I encountered the same problems—high internet usage, organising online meetings, recording webinars, and monitoring participant attendance. However, most of my issues were resolved after I switched to zoom. Zoom is a great option for folks who aren't tech-savvy but still need to take online classes, and it's a lot easier to use than other options. Overall, I had a wonderful experience with Zoom, and I want to continue using the service.

Pros

The attendees can easily access the meeting with the Zoom app. The instructor only provides the students with a link to the scheduled Zoom session so they can attend. This is practical for both educators and students.

Zoom offers support for a sizable audience. Up to 10,000 students may participate in meetings during a zoom session. This can help students learn effective communication skills and can be quite useful for professors who teach collective sections.

Zoom offers a 40-minute free service that is sufficient for an online learning session, unlike the majority of apps that need purchasing various packages to have full access. If not, you can sign up again using the same link and continue with the unfinished topics. This can significantly reduce costs for both the teachers and the pupils.

Zoom offers shared whiteboard spaces to its customers. There are some concepts that are difficult to express verbally and must instead be illustrated with written answers or illustrations. Therefore, whiteboard facilities can be highly useful for teachers and improve student learning.

Utilizing the Zoom app is quite easy. Although it may take some time for some teachers and students to get used to new technologies, the Zoom platform is relatively simple to use. Both the host and the guests have it made easy. This allows for significant time savings, efficient learning, and early topic completion.

Cons

You can't really create that classroom atmosphere while using Zoom to instruct young children in the primary grades, which is one of its main drawbacks. Although the program includes several elements that essentially mimic face-to-face classroom interaction, it is missing key capabilities that can be used to create the optimal learning environment.

Zoom uses a lot of your system resources, whether you're using a Mac or a Windows computer. Your video and audio processing is handled with a very high CPU percentage. Additionally, some users have claimed that it uses up a significant amount of their Random-Access Memory (RAM), causing their computers to overheat.

Zoom's software version contains various capabilities that the mobile version does not have, despite some similarities between the two. More than the mobile app, the desktop app gives you access to the full set of host controls. For instance, the "breakout rooms" functionality is only available on the desktop app (Windows and Mac OS). This is a key drawback of Zoom because not everyone can access a laptop. Even if you own a laptop, using the mobile app to teach when away from home is ineffective. Teaching with your smartphone might be uncomfortable and less productive without features like establishing breakout rooms, creating and modifying polls, complete control of participants, pausing a shared screen, and editing delivered messages on the mobile app.

Not having Access to Slides in Breakout Sessions.

Pawan
Pawan

ZOOM is best Video webinars, very secure and trusted

Reviewed on 09/01/2023

Overall, Zoom Video Webinars is a powerful and feature-rich platform that allows users to host large online meetings and webinars with ease. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, with a wide range of tools and options that allow users to customize the webinar to their specific needs.One of the major benefits of Zoom Video Webinars is its scalability. It is capable of hosting webinars with up to 1000 attendees, making it suitable for a wide range of applications, from small meetings to large conference-style events. The platform also includes features such as screen sharing, presentation tools, and breakout rooms for small group discussions, which add to its versatility and usefulness.Another major advantage of Zoom Video Webinars is its recording capabilities. Users have the option to record their webinars and save them for future reference or sharing, which can be useful for training or onboarding purposes.

Pros

Zoom Video Webinar features that are most impactful include the ability to host large webinars with up to 1000 attendees, screen sharing and presentation capabilities, breakout rooms for small group discussions, and the option to record the webinar for future viewing.Zoom Video Webinar is generally considered to be easy to use, especially for those who are familiar with video conferencing and webinar software. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and there are numerous resources available to help users get started and learn more about the various features and tools. Some users may find it helpful to watch a tutorial or attend a training session before hosting their first webinar, but overall, Zoom Video Webinar is designed to be straightforward and easy to use.

Cons

Like any software or service, Zoom Video Webinar has its own set of disadvantages that users should be aware of. Some of the potential drawbacks of using Zoom Video Webinar include:Cost: Depending on the plan you choose, Zoom Video Webinar can be somewhat expensive, especially if you need to host large webinars or require additional features.Security concerns: Zoom has faced criticism in the past for security vulnerabilities, such as the possibility of "zoombombing," where uninvited attendees can disrupt a webinar. Zoom has taken steps to improve security, but some users may still be concerned about the potential for unauthorized access or data breaches.Internet connection: Zoom Video Webinar relies on a stable internet connection to function properly. If the connection is poor, the video and audio quality may suffer, which can be frustrating for attendees and make it difficult to effectively communicate.Complexity: While Zoom Video Webinar is generally easy to use, it does have a large number of features and tools, which can be overwhelming for some users. It may take some time to learn how to use all of the available features and customize the webinar to your needs.These are just a few of the potential disadvantages of using Zoom Video Webinar. It is always a good idea to carefully consider your needs and evaluate the pros and cons of any software or service before making a decision.

• Industry: Design

Review for Zoom Video Webinars

Reviewed on 04/02/2023

Pros

Zoom Video Webinars is a robust and feature-rich webinar platform that provides a seamless experience for both hosts and attendees. The platform offers a wide range of features such as screen sharing, virtual hand raising, breakout rooms, and much more. The interface is user-friendly, and the setup process is straightforward, making it easy for anyone to host a webinar.One of the best things about Zoom Video Webinars is its reliability and stability. The platform is built to handle large-scale webinars, and it runs smoothly even when there are thousands of attendees. The audio and video quality are excellent, and the platform offers a range of customization options to make the webinar experience unique to each host.Overall, Zoom Video Webinars is an excellent platform for hosting webinars. Whether you're a business, a non-profit, or an individual, the platform has everything you need to host a professional and engaging webinar. It is highly recommended for anyone looking for a top-notch webinar platform.

Cons

Zoom Video Webinars is a solid webinar platform that provides a range of features and functionality for both hosts and attendees. However, it's not without its drawbacks. One issue that some users have reported is that the platform can be prone to technical glitches or unexpected issues, which can disrupt the webinar experience. Additionally, the platform's pricing model can be expensive for some users, especially for larger webinars or those with a high number of attendees.Another concern is the platform's privacy and security features. While Zoom has taken steps to improve its security measures, it has faced criticism in the past for security breaches and privacy issues. This can be a concern for users who are hosting sensitive information during their webinars.In conclusion, while Zoom Video Webinars offers a solid webinar platform, it's not perfect. Potential users should weigh the benefits against the drawbacks before making a decision to use the platform.